What are Weekdone users saying about the software?

Read what people like you have said about using Weekdone software through verified user reviews

• icon"Generally speaking the UI is well thought. I believe in OKRs software to improve team performance."
  • icon"The best part is the ability to define OKRs on various org levels, and then tie them to weekly todos."
  • icon"It's great to use Weekly planning and see progress every day. The Quaterly Objectives keep our focus on the big goals."
  • icon"It can be hard to see others OKRs and how they all connect together."
  • icon"Weekdone was unresponsive and disconnected us when we failed to make our yearly payment right at the peak of the pandemic."
  • icon"Can be confusing to setup and implement across a team."

Browse all Weekdone Reviews

• Have you used Weekdone and would like to share your experience with others?

Timothy

Industry: Medical Devices

Value for Team members that translates to Value for management

I like the OKR method. It is logical, and the focus that Weekdone brings to progressing to your goals one week at a time really works for me and my team. Also, we are a start-up, so it is a great substitute for a formal objectives management process from HR.

Pros

Personal level: Planning the weeks work, prioritizing and most important checking that I'm actually working on tasks that move me closer to achieving my quarterly goals. It's a breeze to set up your plan for the week. For my team: facilitating great discussions about what they are doing, how they are tracking to the goals, and where they need assistance. HR mandated quarterly, semi-annual or annual sit-downs seem a waste of time because we're all in sync and I'm able to document that.

Cons

I wish they had recurring events/tasks but of course that is against their philosophical design as the recurring events tend not to be ones that progress you towards any substantial company or personal objective. Still, it is my weekly planner and there are things I HAVE to do that recur.

Reasons for switching to Weekdone

Trello did not integrate the tasks with objectives in a meaningful way.

Jeff

OKR tracking and Weekly Planning-a winning combination!

We were looking for a simple and affordable solution for composing and sharing OKR and tracking progress. Weekdone had those features and more at an affordable price. They worked with us on non-profit bulk pricing which was a big help. They also provided a lot of support and time to demo, understand and implement the software. We are now on our third quarter and the bulk of our staff have really taken off with quarterly objectives and weekly planning. The way the weekly planning items can be linked to a quarterly objective is quite powerful. As an organization we feel more united and focused on obtaining our mission and vision.

Pros

Flexible and affordable OKR implementation. Easy user and team configuration. Users can be on multiple teams at multiple levels (member, manager, observer). Customizable editing and sharing permissions at multiple levels (Org, Dept, Team, Individual). Weekly planning and reports, also customizable and can be private or shared. Wealth of training videos and tutorials. OKR linking/hierarchies.

Cons

We initially wanted monthly reports, but only weekly was available--"it's in the name, 'week-done'." However, there is a reason for that and we've adapted to the weekly cadence. Support is overseas so it can take some time to get a response. Training was a little confusing for some users at first. Some initial browser and permissions issues, but those were resolved.

Reasons for choosing Weekdone

Designed specifically for OKR's. Affordable. Support and training included.

Ginny

May 2022

Definitely recommend Weekdone

Pros

I really liked that the software allowed for transparency and collaboration on our OKRs.

Cons

I wish there were features to better divide out how to accomplish Key results. I also wish the weekly summaries portion was easier to follow and fill out so that comments could correlate with the kr progress better.

Response from Weekdone

Hi Ginny, thank you for the feedback! I'm happy to hear Weekdone is allowing better transparency and collaboration in your teams. To add how you're planning to accomplish a Key Result, you can use the Initiatives feature to add Initiatives directly under KRs. I've passed your feedback on to our CS team, who will reach out to help make the most of Initiatives and Weekly planning/summary. Kadi, Weekdone Product Team

Replied May 2022

Weekdone is a top tier OKR app with room for improvement

Pros

Weekdone has an integration with Asana that aligns an organization's top-level goals with projects and tasks.

Cons

Can be confusing to setup and implement across a team.

Response from Weekdone

Thank you for your feedback! Implementing OKR methodology comes with a lot of challenges indeed. The main challenge is introducing the proper process for setting, reviewing, aligning and tracking progress. This is why in Weekdone we offer full support for customers and guide them step-by-step to implementing OKRs and maximizing their usage of Weekdone as a tool. We have email and chat support for short questions, but as part of the paid package all of our customers have access to our OKR coaches and are able to set up multiple trainings - both in OKR methodology itself and how to best utilize Weekdone with their company. If you are having issues, please encourage your team to reach out to us and book a training for leadership or the whole company!

Replied December 2020

Fernando

May 2022

Great way to track objectives to reach your potential!

Pros

It's easy to set up and use, and you can get a whole look at how the company's doing in a glimpse.

Cons

At the moment you cannot weight KRs under an Objective, which makes it harder to track "real" progress because not all objectives are "worth" the same to the company

Response from Weekdone

Hi Fernando, thank you for the feedback! Super happy to hear that Weekdone is giving a nice overview of how your company is doing and is easy to use. We have great news, because you are totally able to specify the weight of each KR under your Objective to mark how much it contributes to the Objective's achievement. I've passed your feedback on to our CS team, who will reach out to show how to do that. :) Kadi, Weekdone Product Team

Progress on objectives visualized

Pros

I like that you can have a hierarchical view of our objectives and drill down on how teams contribute to these objectives.

Cons

I sometimes find it hard to navigate through the product as there are several ways to accomplish things.

Response from Weekdone

Hi Mark, thank you for the feedback! I'm happy to hear you enjoy visualizing your OKRs with Weekdone and seeing how teams contribute to company level Objectives. I've passed your feedback on to our Product Managers/CS, who will reach out to help with easiest ways of navigating Weekdone. Kadi, Weekdone Product Team

Radboud

March 2022

Powerfull software with a learning curve

Pros

This software is excellent for tracking goals for every quarter. It's also great to track the weekly goals, so you make a small step towards the bigger goals every week.

Cons

Navigating through the software can be quite a hassle.

Response from Weekdone

Hi Radboud, thank you for the feedback! I'm happy to hear you're getting the most out of Weekdone by tracking your goals weekly as well as quarterly. I've passed your feedback on to our Product Managers/CS, who will reach out to solve your concerns with navigating Weekdone. Kadi, Weekdone Product Team

farhan

April 2022

It makes things easier in terms of goals and goal setting

Pros

It definitely helps looking at things holistically

Cons

Could be visually more appealing. And i tend to use it visually rather than interactively so if anything could be done with that in mind to improve it would be good.

Response from Weekdone

Hi Farhan, thank you for the feedback! I'm happy to hear Weekdone is making goal setting and tracking easier for you, and gives you a nice overview. I've passed your feedback on to our Product Managers/CS, who will reach out for further feedback on visual preferences. Kadi, Weekdone Product Team

Roberta

Industry: Utilities

Wow!

Pros

the thing i like most about weekdone is user-friendliness

Cons

the least favourite thing is really a lot of notifications

Response from Weekdone

Hi Roberta, thank you for the feedback! So happy to hear you find Weekdone user-friendly we're always striving to be the most user-friendly OKR tool. You're able to edit the notifications you receive in your account settings. I've passed your feedback on to our CS team, who will reach out to show exactly how to do that. Kadi, Weekdone Product Team

Adam

Great tool for tracking OKRs

Weekdone has been easy to roll out for our organization, and been an effective way to track our OKRs. This tools helped to provide some structure around the way our organization talks about objectives and key results.

Pros

Visually attractive and easy to use. Provides a centralized view of our organizations progress on OKRS.

Cons

Lack of recurring tasks, lack of ability to tie in to data sources that automatically adjust progress based on the data.

Response from Weekdone

Hi Adam, thank you for the feedback! Happy to hear you enjoy tracking your entire organization's OKRs with Weekdone, and are getting value from the structure it brings. This is exactly why we built Weekdone. :) We have just launched automatic data updates from 3rd-party data sources. I've passed your feedback on to our CS team, who will reach out to help you make the most of this latest update.

Alhassan

the perfect tool for managing workflow in smaller project teams

Weekdone is our go-to work management software for project ideas at the conception stage. The easy to learn and operate feel of it allows us to quick set up new projects and get the team rolling. We are therefore able to quickly move from ideation to piloting. And we have been able to successfully develop 30+ ideas into actual projects through Weekdone.

Pros

The automatically generated weekly reports analyzing team's progress on tasks and overall performance indicators allowed me to improve in my role as Team Lead considerably. And because they get sent to email directly, I am able to check and read through over the weekend without needing to log into the software to assess the past week and begin planning for the next.

Cons

Weekdone focuses on a few specialized features and delivers them well. For much more complicated project teams and workflow systems, it doesn't perform as effectively.

Reasons for choosing Weekdone

Weekdone was better suited for our smaller team setups

Reasons for switching to Weekdone

A very difficult-to-manage notification and alerts system

Response from Weekdone

Hi Alhassan, thank you for sharing the review. We're glad to hear that you and your team find Weekdone helpful with your day-to-day activities :) Let us know if there's anything you'd like us to improve on!

Replied September 2021

Mark Senyo

a very practical tool that has fueled our productivity to great levels

Weekdone has been a blessing to our private practice in particular. It really helped us in the very early stages when we were always overwhelmed and overburdened by the seemingly endless heap of tasks and responsibilities that needed to be taken care of. And our small staff size never seemed adequate, until Weekdone came in and reorganized our entire operational setup. Not only were we able to sail the storms, we managed to expand in the very first full year of operation.

Pros

Once we started using Weekdone, it had an immense impact on the culture of our workplace. The process of developing OKRs allows us to perform the closest thing to a business deep cleanse. We weekly plans and progress tracking components allow us to focus our energies and resources much more productively and precisely. And the results have been telling.

Cons

3 seems like a really odd number as the team size limit for the free version. Increasing it to 5 seems would really help smaller businesses like mine. Although I must say that it is great that the free usage offers the complete features package.

Reasons for choosing Weekdone

The full functionality of the free Weekdone package was too good to pass on.

Response from Weekdone

Thank you, Mark! We're glad to hear that the app has served you well :) Feel free to let us know if there's anything you'd recommend improving.

Replied September 2021

Luis

Not sorry to see us go

It was very good for the period we had it. We are very disappointed that we didn't get support at a time of need.

Pros

We were users of Weekdone since 2017 when we were looking to substitue Rhythm for a less expensive, more automated alternative. We were happy with the OKR capabilities and used it both for quarterly and yearly planning and for everyday execution/supervision, weekly management committee meetings, and employee feedback

Cons

It doesn't have a KPI feature. The pandemic put us on the brink of bankruptcy and we requested a temporary rebate or deferral. Weekdone was unresponsive and disconnected us when we failed to make our yearly payment right at the peak of the pandemic.

Reasons for choosing Weekdone

Less expensive, more automated.

Reasons for switching to Weekdone

Less expensive, more automated.

Response from Weekdone

Hi Luis, Thank you for providing an honest review. I am sorry you feel this way, we did however send you an email on March, 3rd saying we would be willing to discuss the renewal fees, but we haven't heard back from anyone. We have tried to help customers that are struggling as much as we can in these thought times, but I'm sure you understand how difficult would it be to offer a service or product completely for free. We're still happy to discuss the adjusted pricing for your team, so if you want to reconsider Weekdone we're here for you. Looking forward to having a fresh start :) Sincerely, Richard Snaith Head of Sales @ Weekdone

Replied May 2021

Alejandro

Weekdone is simple and very helpful

Pros

I believe most of the features it has are really helpful all the way from the OKR philosophy to the simple tools for weekly reporting, regular goal setting, internal communication and feedback provision. I recently started using Weekdone together with Zapier to automate the introduction of tasks from my daily calendar and works splendid. The customer support and interaction with the development team is really great and the do care about you and your needs. Well done!

Cons

Sometimes I would like to have a better way to know what it will take to incorporate my feedback into new releases as some of the features that I have requested are really needed. I also believe that the dashboard for quantitative progress analysis, while really very helpful, is somewhat cryptic. I would like to have an easier way to understand how to reflect progress on tasks/OKRs from the individual level to the company level.

An organization-wide to do list!

Our organization use Weekdone on a daily basis as a way to track quarterly objectives and key ratios. Each department head creates a road map and uploads their objectives into Weekdone for the team. From here we can easily track progress for our teams and teams that we work with regularly.

Pros

Weekdone is an incredible tool for helping teams see what their future plans are and the progress that has been made to get accomplish those plans. We use the platform for a way to track things we're working on during the quarter by breaking them down into weekly tasks. It is helpful that we can link each task to our quarterly objectives and set a due date. We can also tag colleagues in our plans and add comments and/or attachments for easy sharing throughout the organization.

Cons

The weekly reporting can be a little busy and there are some aspects that are not needed, like the weekly job satisfaction scale.

Industry: Computer Hardware

Great experience, great weekly report / management software.

Weekdone helped replaced an outdated weekly report structure using outdated methods (Excel/Word). OKR/KR is a great way to establish, document and monitor continuous improvement goals at the team, department and company level and is something that all companies should strive for.

Pros

Great methodology (PPP), Great way to push continuous improvement forward with OKR/KR in a transparent way that allows others to show their contribution to the growth of the company and it's goals via weekly tasks linked to OKR/KR. Weekdone replaced an outdated process that used inaccessible, non-mobile Excel/Word documents that were primarily filled out by end-users just because they needed to at the end of the week -- not because it helped them plan their upcoming week.

Cons

None currently; I have had an issue with the mobile app crashing previously but those have been resolved.

Greg

Industry: Research

Weekdone continues to improve

I use it for personal productivity tracking, and I forward my weekly report to my supervisor directly from the tool.

Pros

No overhead weekly planning. Great for single users as it is free. I'm certain that the teaming functions would be very useful as well, but have not tried them. I love being able to map my results to OKRS, which makes it easy to generate end-of-year reports for my reviews. The weekdone team has consistently added functionality without breaking key features or making it too bloated. This is not easy to do, and they should be commended.

Cons

I do wish that you could export your weekly report into a really nice format for an email. Current options are PDF, XLS, and it will email you an HTML formatted version. Managers typically want to cut and paste results from your weekly into a group weekly, and currently Weekdone doesn't make the task easy, unless the whole group is using Weekdone.

Anastasia

A good SW to start working with OKRs

Pros

- ease of use and user-friendly interface - really helpful and clear dashboards, tree-view - overall visualization part - excellent support from Weekdone consulting team, really timely help, efficient workshops and personal approach

Cons

- not very convenient part with writing and editing OKRs (sometimes you cannot undo the action and previous version is not saved in the history, sometimes while you are editing your comments something goes wrong and you need to reload the page) - absence of bi-weekly check feature (or even something customized to cover the possibility to do 1-4 week sprints) - absence of the possibility to assign weights to Objectives and not only KRs

Response from Weekdone

Thank you so much for your feedback! We will follow up with you regarding the OKR editing features you brought up.

Replied March 2021

Scott

Simple for everyone to use and provides great organizational value

Pros

It enables you to more fully adopt OKR methodology, and is easy for everyone in the company to use and get value from. Weekly reports are great for managers and executives.

Cons

UX is sometimes convoluted, but they improve it pretty regularly, and it is always getting better and easier to use.

Henry

Industry: Information Services

WeekDone has become our central goal setting platform, helping us stay focused & aligned

It helps our team stay focused & aligned around our annual strategy & quarterly goals.

Pros

It's easy to use. It's well designed (visually & functionally). The team are responsive and clearly care about the product deeply. I'm a huge fan and have recommended it to many small but rapidly growing companies as an integral part of our ops stack.

Cons

There are a few moments where it's evident that it's two systems (weekly Plans/Progress/Problems and quarterly OKRs). But these get smaller with every release as the product becomes more integrated. The hardest thing is nothing to do with the software: it's having the internal discipline to stick to using it regularly.

Gary

Very useful

Keep focusing on our quaterly and yearly goals!

Pros

Cons

It's userfriendly but you need to use it on a daily basis to really learn it.

Reasons for choosing Weekdone

It was more what we were looking for!

Lamis

Nice tool to track OKRs

Pros

We use this for years to track our OKRs. Very nice way to track progress and break Keyresult into milestones. Easy to use, and you can see the progress and Objectives of other teams. I like the effect it does when we achieve a keyresult always makes the team happy :)

Cons

It can be confusing sometimes to find the team dashboards even after using the tools for long time. And also never tried it for anything else than the OKRs. but for the OKRs it does a perfect job !

Response from Weekdone

Hi Lamis, thank you for the feedback! I'm happy to know you and your team enjoy tracking your OKR progress in Weekdone, and find the software easy to use. I've passed your feedback on to our Product Team members who'll review the concern about team dashboard discoverability/navigation, and make bi-weekly updates and improvements to Weekdone. Kadi, Weekdone Product Team

Vladislav

Industry: Computer Hardware

OKR implementation in marketing department

We organized a team work more transperent via Weekdone

Pros

Amazing from UX/UI sides, easy to implement

Cons

I feel that sometimes need some customization or flexibility due to specific of company

catia

March 2022

Easy to use and with good UX/Ui

Pros

The team dashboard look and feel and the team/people admin.

Cons

You are only to use it in quarterly base and it would be nice to customize the spans duration.

Response from Weekdone

Hi Catia, thank you for the feedback! Very happy to hear you enjoy Weekdone UI. I've passed your feedback on to our Product Team members who are reviewing all ideas and requests, and make bi-weekly updates and improvements to Weekdone. Kadi, Weekdone Product Team

Ross

Great tool to define and monitor OKRs

The only software I could find that connects between OKRs and weekly reports, looks modern and allows for a bunch of useful integrations.

Pros

The best part is the ability to define OKRs on various org levels, and then tie them to weekly todos. Other apps only provide one or the other (either OKRs or weekly tasks, but never the combination of the two).

Cons

The UI is a bit cumbersome and unintuitive, takes quite some time to get used to and understand what is what. There's still bugs that need to be fixed.

Weekdone