Willo

Willo Reviews

RATING:

Review Highlights

Have you used Willo and would like to share your experience with others?

All Willo Reviews

Christian

A recruiter's dream tool

Pros

We recruit a lot, and Willo has automated out dozens of hours of work per week for our team. We used it to replace the phone screen in our interview process, and it has worked like a charm not only to give us the information we need about a candidate's communication ability, but also to give the candidate a less time-consuming way to apply. Easy, fast, and simple, this tool has made a great addition to our vetting process.

Cons

There are improvements to be made in the UI and how easy it is to use, but the essentials are there. The team is clearly working hard to ship improvements frequently.

Response from Willo Technologies

Thank you for your review, Christian. It is great to hear how Willo is having such a positive impact on your teams recruitment operations.

Replied March 2020

Anoop

Good But will require more features to make it and important tool

Its be a average experience with Willo till now. I have a lot higher expectations for Willo.

Pros

The best thing about the application is we get to know the candidates and his attributes before we are presenting it to our client (because we are from the recruitment industry) It helps to put a great impression on your clients.

Cons

There should be some Questionnaire set available for specific roles.

Angel

Industry: Online Media

Incredible Easy to Use Solutions

I am saving at least 20 hours per week since I started using Willo.

Pros

It is very easy to use for the end-user. It can be used on the phone.

Cons

It is all perfect. There is nothing I can complain about it.

Lori

Saves Time!

We have been extremely impressed and our hiring teams have really love the time saving by using Willo interviews.

Pros

I love that I can send out pre-interview questions and our hiring teams can narrow down their search and save a lot of time on their schedules.

Cons

I wish I could store templates of questions in the system and pick and choose based on the need of the position.

Reasons for choosing Willo

We are a non-profit so cost is HUGE for us.

Michelle

Industry: Utilities

Great software to minimise recruiting time

Excellent, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was very helpful in the set up stage and [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was on hand to help when needed over the instant messenger on the site.

Pros

Easy to use Customisation of it The team who helped me set it up We could brand it to suit our company

Cons

It would be great to be able to extract the scores and comments into an Excel sheet as if you wanted to compare you had to go back into the candidate or set up your own spreadsheet and manually enter scores and comments.

Reasons for choosing Willo

Rolling contract, there was no need to be tied into a yearly subscription when we only needed it for 2 months during a huge recruitment campaign for Grads The ease of the software and the helpfulness of the team

Emma

This reviewer was invited by the software vendor to submit an honest review.

Willo saved us so much time with our initial short listing process.

This is the first time we have used a recruitment platform such as Willo to help with our applications and short listing. Very happy at the ease of use and how much time it has saved us. So many more features to explore also!

Pros

Very simple to use and set up your first job. You are up and running in minutes.

Cons

On some other platforms we've seen initial screening questions (text based questions) before launching into the video interview. This would be a helpful addition but not a major issue as the video recording offering is very strong and you can also upload documents such as CV's.

Reasons for choosing Willo

Price and ease to get up and running quickly.

Response from Willo Technologies

Thank you for the feedback and review, Emma. We love hearing how much time you've saved. :)

Replied June 2021

Alison

Willo saved my summer hiring practice

This summer I needed to hire someone in my two person business. I was overrun with work and posted a job for a remote position that got an unmanageable amount of candidates. Willo allowed me to send an interview to my top tier talent and go through the interview process on my own time, without the scheduling nightmare.

Pros

I loved that I was able to play with a free trial and understand the software BEFORE I had to put my credit card information in. It was simple, the UI is minimalist and I was able to accomplish what I was looking for way quicker than any other method I had been considering.

Cons

It would be great to be able to click between candidates without always having to go back to the main menu.

Reasons for choosing Willo

Price and simplicity! Also amazing customer service during the process.

Craig

Excellent tool with unrivalled support

Pros

Easy to work with and quick to get started. The overall experience for our candidates is tremendously positive, and saves the email ping-pong with getting interviews and calls scheduled. I love the showcase feature to show other members of the team particular candidates easily!

Cons

There are no real cons, as each time I faced an issue I was able to get in touch with support and these were cleared up extremely quickly!

Response from Willo Technologies

Thank you for your review, Craig. We are so pleased to hear that you are enjoying the benefits of Willo, particularly the Showcase feature. We look forward to continuing to support the mtc recruitment process.

Replied March 2020

Suzanne

April 2022

Willo

Pros

Ease of use for both the administrator and the user.

Cons

I'm not sure here since I haven't used any other similar software. Its been working very well for our organization

Mary

April 2022

Great tool

Loved every part of the experience. Customer service was great

Pros

So easy to use and potential employees loved that they got to express their personality. Definitely a time saver and applicant pool seems strong.

Cons

I wish there were more opportunites to rate candidates in certain areas that I could customize. For example - demonstrates experience working with youth and then I could give star rating, good communication skills...

Reasons for choosing Willo

price was better and fact that I did not have to pay fro a year subscription as my hiring for summer staff generally falls over a 4 month period.

Response from Willo Technologies

Thank you for your kind review, we really appreciate it and will be working on your feedback around ratings :)

Replied April 2022

Ashley

Great Product!

Pros

It allows us to screen candidates with more information than just a resume. Applicants can record on their own time, and the interview teams can view at times that work best for them.

Cons

It would be really helpful if we were able to download an excel spreadsheet with links for interview panels to review. We are currently doing this manually.

Response from Willo Technologies

Thanks for your kind review, Ashley! We hear you and will be introducing a CSV download soon. In the meantime please drop us a note on live chat if you would like a copy of the spreadsheet and we will send you it. :)

Anna

Recruiter

This saves us a lot of time with candidates and clients. I also think the quality of interviews has improved because candidates feel more prepared and confident in their answers.

Pros

I like how easy the tool is to use especially for candidates who are not familiar with the application.

Cons

So far, I don't have many cons of the software.

Reasons for choosing Willo

Quality and user friendliness.

mohamed

Nice Willo

Pros

We select a great deal, and Willo has computerized out many long stretches of work each week for our group. We utilized it to supplant the telephone screen in our screening, and it has had exactly the intended effect not exclusively to give us the data we need about a competitor's correspondence capacity, yet additionally to give the applicant a less tedious approach to apply. Simple, quick, and straightforward, this apparatus has made an incredible expansion to our confirming interaction.

Cons

There are upgrades to be made in the UI and that it is so natural to utilize, however the fundamentals are there. The group is unmistakably endeavoring to send enhancements as often as possible.

Response from Willo Technologies

Thank you for the review, Mohamed. We are so happy to have you with us :)

Stefana

Time saved

Pros

User friendly. Saves a lot of my time in the recruitment process. I started using it a lot more recently.

Cons

I wish the candidates could send their CVs when submitting their videos

Response from Willo Technologies

Thank you for your review, Stefana - you've made our day! I'm very excited to let you know that next week your candidates will be able to attach a CV (or any other file) to their interview. Thanks for your support and please let us know what else you would like to see.

Denise

Great Product and Partnership Working!

We are looking forward to working with Euan and the team as they continue to push boundaries and further develop this new and innovative tool to reflect streamlined and candidate focused recruitment practice.

Pros

As part of our drive to disrupt the executive recruitment process, we were very pleased to announce a working partnership with Willo in February 2020. Willo offers a seamless 24 hour user experience which is quick and easy, with the flexibility to submit video interviews day or night, on any device, anywhere in the world. Their customer focus is excellent, and the benefits to our clients in speeding up the process and discovering top talent earlier are clear!

Cons

Interactive interviews would be helpful. We are aware that this is being developed now.

Reasons for choosing Willo

New and innovative approach - speed of response and customer service.