• Pros

• "The system itself was easy to use, both for our team and the end-user. It links well with other systems and the team are always looking to develop so it can easily integrate. "

• "The ease of use! It's very easy to navigate on the platform thanks to the simple design and layout. We have 3 Willo accounts and it's easy to collaborate through the software."

• "Easy to use Good Video Quality Can create easily more than one job "

• Cons

• "It would be great to be able to click between candidates without always having to go back to the main menu."

• "it would be nice to make skill testing less specific and more general "

• "It's good. It looks like a young project at the moment, but with a big potential."

Browse Willo Reviews

Christian from Plentyworks

A recruiter's dream tool

Pros

We recruit a lot, and Willo has automated out dozens of hours of work per week for our team. We used it to replace the phone screen in our interview process, and it has worked like a charm not only to give us the information we need about a candidate's communication ability, but also to give the candidate a less time-consuming way to apply. Easy, fast, and simple, this tool has made a great addition to our vetting process.

Cons

There are improvements to be made in the UI and how easy it is to use, but the essentials are there. The team is clearly working hard to ship improvements frequently.

Response from Willo Technologies

Replied March 2020

Thank you for your review, Christian. It is great to hear how Willo is having such a positive impact on your teams recruitment operations.

Alison from Day to Day Finance

Willo saved my summer hiring practice

This summer I needed to hire someone in my two person business. I was overrun with work and posted a job for a remote position that got an unmanageable amount of candidates. Willo allowed me to send an interview to my top tier talent and go through the interview process on my own time, without the scheduling nightmare.

Pros

I loved that I was able to play with a free trial and understand the software BEFORE I had to put my credit card information in. It was simple, the UI is minimalist and I was able to accomplish what I was looking for way quicker than any other method I had been considering.

Reasons for Choosing Willo

Price and simplicity! Also amazing customer service during the process.

Lori from Inclusa, Inc.

Saves Time!

We have been extremely impressed and our hiring teams have really love the time saving by using Willo interviews.

Pros

I love that I can send out pre-interview questions and our hiring teams can narrow down their search and save a lot of time on their schedules.

Cons

I wish I could store templates of questions in the system and pick and choose based on the need of the position.

Reasons for Choosing Willo

We are a non-profit so cost is HUGE for us.

Anoop from Halian International

Good But will require more features to make it and important tool

Its be a average experience with Willo till now. I have a lot higher expectations for Willo.

Pros

The best thing about the application is we get to know the candidates and his attributes before we are presenting it to our client (because we are from the recruitment industry) It helps to put a great impression on your clients.

Cons

There should be some Questionnaire set available for specific roles.

Ashley from Inclusa, Inc.

Great Product!

Pros

It allows us to screen candidates with more information than just a resume. Applicants can record on their own time, and the interview teams can view at times that work best for them.

Cons

It would be really helpful if we were able to download an excel spreadsheet with links for interview panels to review. We are currently doing this manually.

Response from Willo Technologies

Replied April 2021

Thanks for your kind review, Ashley! We hear you and will be introducing a CSV download soon. In the meantime please drop us a note on live chat if you would like a copy of the spreadsheet and we will send you it. :)

Angel from Castellum Pro

Industry: Online Media

Incredible Easy to Use Solutions

I am saving at least 20 hours per week since I started using Willo.

Pros

It is very easy to use for the end-user. It can be used on the phone.

Cons

It is all perfect. There is nothing I can complain about it.

Michelle from Dalcour Maclaren

Industry: Utilities

Great software to minimise recruiting time

Excellent, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was very helpful in the set up stage and [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was on hand to help when needed over the instant messenger on the site.

Pros

Easy to use Customisation of it The team who helped me set it up We could brand it to suit our company

Cons

It would be great to be able to extract the scores and comments into an Excel sheet as if you wanted to compare you had to go back into the candidate or set up your own spreadsheet and manually enter scores and comments.

Reasons for Choosing Willo

Rolling contract, there was no need to be tied into a yearly subscription when we only needed it for 2 months during a huge recruitment campaign for Grads The ease of the software and the helpfulness of the team

Craig from mtc.

Excellent tool with unrivalled support

Pros

Easy to work with and quick to get started. The overall experience for our candidates is tremendously positive, and saves the email ping-pong with getting interviews and calls scheduled. I love the showcase feature to show other members of the team particular candidates easily!

Cons

There are no real cons, as each time I faced an issue I was able to get in touch with support and these were cleared up extremely quickly!

Response from Willo Technologies

Replied March 2020

Thank you for your review, Craig. We are so pleased to hear that you are enjoying the benefits of Willo, particularly the Showcase feature. We look forward to continuing to support the mtc recruitment process.

Stefana from VASHI

Time saved

Pros

User friendly. Saves a lot of my time in the recruitment process. I started using it a lot more recently.

Cons

I wish the candidates could send their CVs when submitting their videos

Response from Willo Technologies

Replied April 2021

Thank you for your review, Stefana - you've made our day! I'm very excited to let you know that next week your candidates will be able to attach a CV (or any other file) to their interview. Thanks for your support and please let us know what else you would like to see.

Great resource for virtual recruiting, and recruiting automation

Willo has been a crucial tool for our company as we work to recruit a large volume of candidates for a new company, all while working remotely. It has been an integral part of our recruiting process, and has allowed us to greatly reduce the time from application to hire.

Pros

Willo is surprisingly easy to implement and manage. I was able to setup an open position, create our interview questions, share with candidates, and review candidates with great ease.

Cons

I'd like to see Willo integrated with other recruiting tools that I use (for instance, our candidate management system). I'd also like the option for candidates to upload a voice file instead of a video for those who may not have a video-compatible device (I'd also want to have the option to turn that feature on/off per opening).

Anna from Telesis7

Recruiter

This saves us a lot of time with candidates and clients. I also think the quality of interviews has improved because candidates feel more prepared and confident in their answers.

Pros

I like how easy the tool is to use especially for candidates who are not familiar with the application.

Cons

So far, I don't have many cons of the software.

Reasons for Choosing Willo

Quality and user friendliness.

Denise from Distinctive People HR & OD Ltd

Great Product and Partnership Working!

We are looking forward to working with Euan and the team as they continue to push boundaries and further develop this new and innovative tool to reflect streamlined and candidate focused recruitment practice.

Pros

As part of our drive to disrupt the executive recruitment process, we were very pleased to announce a working partnership with Willo in February 2020. Willo offers a seamless 24 hour user experience which is quick and easy, with the flexibility to submit video interviews day or night, on any device, anywhere in the world. Their customer focus is excellent, and the benefits to our clients in speeding up the process and discovering top talent earlier are clear!

Cons

Interactive interviews would be helpful. We are aware that this is being developed now.

Reasons for Choosing Willo

New and innovative approach - speed of response and customer service.

mohamed from Mediclinic Hopital

Nice Willo

Pros

We select a great deal, and Willo has computerized out many long stretches of work each week for our group. We utilized it to supplant the telephone screen in our screening, and it has had exactly the intended effect not exclusively to give us the data we need about a competitor's correspondence capacity, yet additionally to give the applicant a less tedious approach to apply. Simple, quick, and straightforward, this apparatus has made an incredible expansion to our confirming interaction.

Cons

There are upgrades to be made in the UI and that it is so natural to utilize, however the fundamentals are there. The group is unmistakably endeavoring to send enhancements as often as possible.

Response from Willo Technologies

Replied April 2021

Thank you for the review, Mohamed. We are so happy to have you with us :)

Hamish from SilverBullet

Couldn’t be happier

Time saved, money saved, better results, no candidates missed!

Pros

This software above all else saves me a huge amount of time. When I would previously spend hours printing off and highlighting CVs, then blocking out hours of my calendar for interviews. Instead, now I can get a quick grasp of a candidate from Willo. On top of this, however rude it may sound, if a candidate isn’t right, you can just move on to the next one without wasting anyone’s time. All our candidates seem to find it easy to use and we’re yet to have anything go wrong.

Cons

The biggest hurdle was me engaging with the software at first. I worried it would take ages to set up but actually it was really easy in the end!

Tanya from LITSLINK

It makes recruitment process eaiser

Pros

You can use Willo to collect interviews from the candidates and then show them to your colleagues and make decision

Tom from Pentire

Easy of use

Great, user friendly, simple and does what it says in the tin.

Pros

We run a sales recruitment company, it’s great for pre screening and profiling candidates.

Cons

Occasional glitch but is sorted quickly

stefan from PSD Group

easy to use

very good, flexible and cost effective

Pros

it's very easy to start using and it doesn't cost much

Cons

nothing I can think of, I just found it simple and effective

Ewan from Eden Scott

Industry: Staffing and Recruiting

Great tool, always developing.

Great.

Pros

Cons

There were a few things it didn't do and the team were working on this, such as the integration with our new CRM.

Response from Willo Technologies

Replied July 2020

Thank you for your review Ewan, great to hear you and the team at Eden Scott enjoy using Willo. We are excited to announce that in the second half of this year we will be rolling out a number of integrations to popular CRMs and ATS - watch this space!

Amanda from Tailify

Easy to use!

Pros

Cons

It would be useful to be able to tag other users in the comment section and to see which user that accepted/rejected the candidate in the history section.

Response from Willo Technologies

Replied December 2020

Thank you for the review Amanda, we appreciate it a lot! I have passed on your feedback about tagging people in the comments - great idea!

Craig from Hutcheon Mearns Limited

Willo review

Amongst the current Covid-19 pandemic Willo has proven to be an invaluable tool to register candidates effectively. It has allowed our team to offer and support clients through remote recruitment processes, adding an effective layer of prescreening.

Pros

The ease of use and ability to tailor the product. The booking feature is also a great proactive tool!

Cons

Nothing really springs to mind at the moment.

Marc from 1818 Venture Capital

Willo review for pre-pitch info for Venture Capital

Solves the problem of having relevant, concise information before we spend time with a new business we are considering investing in.

Pros

Very easy to use, improves our process, great price, great customer support.

Cons

No cons that I can think of. Very happy with the product.

Response from Willo Technologies

Replied September 2020

Thank you for your review, Marc. It is great to hear how much value asynchronous video is adding to your investment process.

Sofia from Hatzi Filax Group

Excellent New product

Pros

Willo is very easy to use. We have been using it for different reasons (eg collecting testimonials, intern recruitment, etc), it has mainly saved us time while giving a better picture of our candidates & clients.

Cons

Nothing I can think of, it has been very easy to use.

Reasons for Choosing Willo

Easy, cheap, and immediate set up into the system!

Zdenek from GQsystems

Great features

I use app for recruiting

Pros

Excesive features and funcionalities

Cons

it would be nice to make skill testing less specific and more general

Response from Willo Technologies

Replied September 2020

Thank you for your feedback Zdenek, we really appreciate it.

Karla from Telesis7

Great Interview Tool

Great overall.

Pros

Ease of use and responsiveness when support is needed.

Cons

To be able to delete a completed question from a set - so we can send portions on to clients vs the whole interview. Question at top of the screen

Reasons for Choosing Willo

simplicity, ease of use, cost, monthly vs long term commitment

Mirna from Bayut.com

Super Good

Pros

Easy to use Good Video Quality Can create easily more than one job

Cons

I have not seen any cons at the moment in Willo software

Response from Willo Technologies

Replied December 2020

Thank you for the review Mirna, we really appreciate it. Keep an eye out for our Features Friday email every 2 weeks for new features which should make the platform even better for you and your team!

Sean from Activate Care

Amazing product that streamlined my interviewing process

I saved so many hours of time by using Willo in my interviewing process.

Pros

Willo made scheduling an initial screening interview too simple. I just sent a link to the interview questions and was notified when someone completed the screening. I loved the simplicity and found that it helped me narrow my candidate pool, and bring the best candidates to the top. The tool is very intuitive.

Cons

The only downside is that you can only get a small amount of interviews using the free version, but it was enough for my circumstance!

Response from Willo Technologies

Replied April 2021

You're too kind, Sean. Thanks for the great feedback and I am so pleased you found the free version so useful.

Richard from Airband Community Internet Ltd

Airband review

Very good

Pros

Loved the costing and ease of use for both company and candidate.

Cons

Prefer to have a set time to answer on questions and also to incorporate some text based questions for skills testing.

Cost and ease of use

Tom from Indiana Humanities

More than a recruiting tool

Great! I've recommended it to several other non-profits for evalutation.

Pros

I love that the user experience was built in first. No complicated setup, nothing to download, just record your interview and it does the rest. We work with quite a few elderly groups and they had no issues using the software and sending us some much needed interview footage.

Cons

I wish it didn't have as much corp. language on the backend, but I'm using it as an interview capture tool, not as a hiring device.

Response from Willo Technologies

Replied April 2021

We love that you love the user experience. Thanks for your review, Tom!

Peter from Search Consultancy

Industry: Staffing and Recruiting

Much needed value add to the recruitment process.

The platform is so self explanatory you can just jump in and have a go, where often with trial software like this its confusing sometimes. The wrap around customer support is what made trialling it really simple when we were looking at getting volume users on board.

Pros

In addition to the simplicity of how to use it, the calendar functionality is such a must have to keep everyone engaged and the process moving.

Cons

Nothing yet, we have 650 recruiters nationally that could all use it with varying levels of experience.

Charlotte from UBER Interiors

Brilliant, time saving recruitment tool

This is a really great recruitment tool for a small company like UBER who don't have an internal HR team to support recruitment. A number of key stakeholders were able to review the videos (at a time that suited them) without being involved in the actual process.

Pros

Make recruitment selection quick and easy. Easy for the candidate to use. Quick & easy to set up jobs.

Cons

Not everyone i emailed completed the video.

Tom from Sprigg

Outstanding recruitment asset

An amazing idea, well executed. This is a remarkably easy to use piece of software and it is such an incredibly efficient way to meet candidates and interview.

Pros

Well designed, easy to use, quick website, high video quality, time saving for me and the business.

Cons

I’d prefer to have some more information/control about the emails the software auto sends to candidates.