What are Wishlist Rewards users saying about the software?

Read what people like you have said about using Wishlist Rewards software through verified user reviews

• icon"Easy to use, staff is amazing and extremely helpful. I live in a small city surrounded by NYC and Philadelphia."
  • icon"The software is easy to use, functional, and meets all of our needs. Are we able to reward an employee quickly and easily - YES."
  • icon"I love the ability to reward staff and the Wishlist rep is wonderful. The software is easy to log in and somewhat intuitive."
  • icon"I have not used the incentive (only anniversary gifts)."
  • icon"First of all, the website is designed to be confusing."
  • icon"The only complaint I have is when I use Microsoft Edge as a browser with the site, I have trouble typing the thank you message as it starts typing things backwards."

Browse all Wishlist Rewards Reviews

• Have you used Wishlist Rewards and would like to share your experience with others?

Lizbeth (Lizzie)

Industry: Government Relations

Easy to use with great variety in gifts!

I can easily send rewards to people through email, which is great for an organization that has over 200 physical locations.

Pros

Been using Wishlist for about three years now and I love how easy it is to use for our wellness program. Great selection, great customer service.

Cons

I have had a few people who are a little confused about how to download their gifts, but I think they are not super tech savvy in the first place.

Steve

Wishlist Rewards has worked for us

Wishlist Rewards has been a great tool to enhance our employee experience and engagement. Employees like the program and I like it since it is easy to administer through the online system.

Pros

The software is easy to use, functional, and meets all of our needs. Are we able to reward an employee quickly and easily - YES. Are we able to get end of month billing and reports for our accounting team - YES. Are we able to show spend and offer different reward levels - YES. Support for the system through the Wishlist Team with members like Mackenzie who answer every question we have, trains new team members and comes up with great options - YES.

Cons

I do not really have any cons. The system works and is smooth.

Wenwen

Worst experience ever. No customer service at all.

Pros

The gift card part is pretty cool, especially when you get the direct link to the gift card options.

Cons

First of all, the website is designed to be confusing. I used to get the gift cards from Wishlist but this time I only got a link and the link led me to the ticket page. Later on did I learn from other people that I had to click a tab to get to the gift card page. Secondly, customer service sucks. I tried to contact the customer service right after I realized that I mistakenly ordered a ticket rather than a gift card, and they basically told me that it would be a good lesson for me and I should be more careful when using their product in the future. Thirdly, the policy is stubborn. The customer support said that they cannot switch a ticket to a gift card since that was their policy. This happened to other customers before as well and they just accepted it. So I asked whether I could at least get the refund back for that I would not be able to make it to the show later this week. The customer support said no and suggested me to talk to the ticket box at the show or ask the HR to issue another wishlist gift to me.

Response from Wishlist Rewards

Wenwen, Thanks so much for taking the time to tell us about your experience. I wanted to apologize if I came across as condescending and regret that you feel disappointed with our interaction. My intention was to do everything within my power to remedy your issue in an empathetic way. We are passionate about providing the best possible experience to our customers and I take it seriously that I fell short. Ultimately, we must adhere to our ticket reseller's policy, which states that tickets are non-refundable once redeemed. I would be happy to connect with your HR manager and get the go ahead to issue you a new gift if that would help remedy the situation. We really appreciate your feedback and we truly do take your comments to heart. In fact, it is one of our next projects to differentiate gift categories more clearly, and now the gift card page loads first. I hope that your concerns have been addressed and that we can provide you with a better experience soon!

Replied September 2017

Wishlist Review

I have really enjoyed using Wishlist Rewards for my office. It is a nice way to show people are appreciated. Its also great that it gives them a choice. There is nothing worse than getting a gift you don't like, or a gift card for a store you would never shop at!

Pros

I think it is very easy to use. When I have been out and someone needed to use my account to send a gift, they were able to send them easily without any questions.

Cons

The only complaint I have is when I use Microsoft Edge as a browser with the site, I have trouble typing the thank you message as it starts typing things backwards. It is only in this browser, and I can just usually copy and paste something in anyways, so it hasn't been a huge deal.

Chelsea

We use Wishlist for Quarterly Employee Awards, birthday gifts, and other spontaneous awards.

Pros

It's more engaging than a simple spot bonus. It drives employees towards fun, experience-based rewards but still gives them the option to choose what is best for them. It's an exciting way to reward employees and we have received great feedback.

Julie

Easy way to fulfill gifts for employees!

It's been great! The product is easy to use and the support team is fast and helpful.

Pros

This is such an easy way to provide anniversary gifts for employees without the overhead burden of having to manage a gift program. Employees get to pick exactly what they want, and Wishlist fulfills it. Easy.

Cons

I haven't experienced any problems yet, from my perspective as a user. It's been easy to use and very valuable.

Aaryn

Amazing Rewards for our employees!

I have absolutely loved working with Wishlist! I would recommend it to anyone looking to reward and engage employees. I've never heard a complaint from recipients. Customer service on the administrative side has been amazing! I love feeling like I have someone to go to anytime something comes up. Thank you for what you're doing!!! Keep up the good work!

Pros

I love how many options are available to our employees based on their own personal preferences!

Cons

The auto bill system seems to be a bit off with what has been paid vs what is still actually outstanding. I'm sure it's just a glitch in the system.

Alternatives to Gift Cards

My experience has been great. The team has always been responsive and accommodating to my company's needs. I would definitely recommend them to other companies.

Pros

WishList allows to give the gift of experience in lieu of gift cards. I was skeptical at first, but when we started giving experience based gifts to our employees they really loved it. They took pictures and sent thank you notes. For them it was a really memorable experience.

Cons

The reporting ability is a little lacking as well as the Administrator functions.

Kevin

Industry: Consumer Electronics

Employees care about experiences

A great team that is very hands on. I've worked with Wishlist for years across multiple companies and love them.

Pros

Monetary bonuses is one way to recognize employees. But, when an employee is skydiving or enjoying a mountain retreat as a Wishlist reward, they'll always remember that experience and associate it with your company. Experiences are so much more valuable and this software makes it easy to manage that.

Cons

Not much to complain about here. I think more options in termsof experiences would always be good.

I have been the recipient of a couple of Wishlist rewards. Customer Service is stellar.

Pros

It is easy to use, and the concierge's make appointments etc. for you. It was seamless and a great experience.

Cons

It would be great to see more options in every price range that you could share with your family of 4.

Matthew

Industry: Oil & Energy

Ease of use but could use some more options.

Wishlist Rewards has been very good to us and our employees. We have had some good feedback from the experiences our employees have had.

Pros

The website is easy to use. Navigation is very friendly with good information that points you in the right direction. The site is laid out well.

Cons

The website is great, but would be nice to have more local options to select from for our area. Southern California is so spread out and there is so much traffic that most people have mentioned there needing to be more local options in the Inland Empire area such as Corona, Riverside, Ontario, Rancho Cucamonga, Chino.

Rachel

Industry: Environmental Services

Wishlist Review

The rep has been wonderful, responsive and easy to work with. The website and overall software has not been as robust as I would like. The lack of affordable international rewards is an issue for my company. I would like reporting to be more comprehensive.

Pros

Cons

Inability to on and off board employees in the future. Have to use an extra email step. Website not useful for employees. Would love to have a place to direct them to read about the program, see the options, see their status etc. I have not used the incentive (only anniversary gifts). I would like to have more budget to be able to engage this part of the program. Reports are not as robust as I have wanted for data, Wishlist rep has needed to pull info for me. Items for international staff are not a good value and not easy to get in the current system.

Vanda

Wishlist User Review

I love the variety of experiences: activities, gift cards & live events offered. Feels like being a "kid in the candy store". Wishlist has been very pro-active and accommodating in helping our business solve any internal glitches with the programs we've set up for our employees, and with any tracking or accounting type issues as well.

Pros

I personally like the ease of browsing and looking at the variety of "rewards" that are being offered. We use it in various capacities within our business as thank you's, congratulations: weddings, babies, for a job well done, and service awards.

Cons

I haven't found anything that I dislike about the software to date.

Rocio

Wishlist review

Customer service has been great and I will continue to use and recommend

Pros

I like that wishlist reaches out with multiple reminders so I don't have to worry about asking employees if they got their cards.

Cons

I don't like not having an option to have the unused gift cards reimbursed or sent to me after an expiration date.

Sara

Great Spot Recognition Program for Global Teams

Pros

We have teams in the US and India, with many managers based in the US. Wishlist has been great to have a global spot recognition program that is inclusive of all team members. It also allows managers to use at their discretion and convenience. Our managers have really appreciated having this as a tool.

Cons

I can't think of anything specific - there are functionalities we don't have now, but that's not because of the software, it's because we haven't explored adding options to our account yet.

Brandon

Fantastic company and great platform!

Pros

Great culture builder, employees love it! We are able to reward MVP team members, recognize and reward work anniversaries, and employees share their selections as a badge of honor!

Kate

Easy to use platform with a unique concept

We provide gifts to our employees and we appreciate the option they have to customize their experiences. We also use your experiences as raffle prizes which is a great incentive for our staff/

Pros

I like that the software is easy to use without much technical knowledge or experience. It is also a unique platform that allows for new ways of gift giving.

Cons

The options for experiences rarely changes. As someone who uses this software regularly, I would like to see options rotate or update from time to time.

Hope

Good All Around

Pros

I like the ease of sending wishlists with different templates set up.

Cons

I couldn't figure out how to make a new template. But that could just be my own user error, or perhaps I don't have permissions. So not necessarily a bad thing.

Jaclyn

easy to use - easy to gift

ease! We have been very happy with this program and have used it for a few years now.

Pros

Easy to use UI. This has been a simple software to use for employee recognition gifts. They can use for adventures or more practical gift cards for everyday things like Amazon, Target, etc. We like that it gives them the option to pick a gift that they would actually use. Also appreciate the reporting function for finance and expense reports.

Cons

Jacqueline

Employee Engafement

The company and people are very responsive and interested in solving whatever you might need!

Pros

I like that it is automated based on dates preset up, like an employee’s Annaversary or birthday.

Cons

That the employees did not take advantage of the gift.

SIERRA

Wishlist is our Employee Recognition portal

There is only a small market/ few options in Idaho, which is where one of our offices are located. Excited to see more in the future.

Pros

Customer service is awesome. Takes the "administrative burden" off of me. I use wishlist for new hire gifts, employee of the month gifts, and our service/anniversary awards. My company loves it.

Very easy to use!

Pros

Website is easy to navigate and sending a bulk amount of gift card (when needed) is also quick.

Cons

Perhaps more reporting options could be more expanded, or have the ability to do custom reporting within the website. However, the company will send you a custom report on the back end, if needed.

Carla

Wishlist Rewards

We offer Wishlist Rewards to our employees for birthday and anniversary gifts. Everyone really seems to like the fact they can choose their own gifts. Their Customer Support is amazing! Very helpful and friendly.

Pros

Wishlist Rewards is so easy to use to choose your gift.

Cons

There is nothing we don't like about the software.

Annie

Awesome service that is fun to give and receive

Fun experiences

Pros

The customer service is amazing. They respond quickly and are very helpful. The options they have are fun and they take care of setting up the experience for you so you just have to show up!

Cons

Would like to see some more variety of experiences for winter months. Maybe shows or other fun indoor activities.

Emily

Great client gifting solution!

Ease of client gifting.

Pros

I love that Wishlist gives the receiver plenty of unique options to choose from. Allows for the gift to be personalized to each client.

Cons

I wish from an administrative side that the website was easier to use in terms of editing client information on our ow.

4.66/5 out of 50 reviews