• Pros

• "The website is easy to use. Navigation is very friendly with good information that points you in the right direction. The site is laid out well. "

• "I like that wishlist reaches out with multiple reminders so I don't have to worry about asking employees if they got their cards."

• "It is easy to use, and the concierge's make appointments etc. for you. It was seamless and a great experience."

• Cons

• "I had to wait a bit for a gift card due to an issue with the Visa selection. The email said it would be 24 hours and then it took about a week. This caused a bit of confusion."

• "It would be great to have a better idea of availabilities for the rewards when picking one or at least have some instructions on how the whole process works before getting started."

• "I do not really have any cons. The system works and is smooth."

Browse Wishlist Rewards Reviews

Lizbeth (Lizzie) from City and County of Denver

Industry: Government Relations

Easy to use with great variety in gifts!

I can easily send rewards to people through email, which is great for an organization that has over 200 physical locations.

Pros

Been using Wishlist for about three years now and I love how easy it is to use for our wellness program. Great selection, great customer service.

Cons

I have had a few people who are a little confused about how to download their gifts, but I think they are not super tech savvy in the first place.

Steve from Black Creek Group

Wishlist Rewards has worked for us

Wishlist Rewards has been a great tool to enhance our employee experience and engagement. Employees like the program and I like it since it is easy to administer through the online system.

Pros

The software is easy to use, functional, and meets all of our needs. Are we able to reward an employee quickly and easily - YES. Are we able to get end of month billing and reports for our accounting team - YES. Are we able to show spend and offer different reward levels - YES. Support for the system through the Wishlist Team with members like Mackenzie who answer every question we have, trains new team members and comes up with great options - YES.

Cons

I do not really have any cons. The system works and is smooth.

Wenwen from ACM LLP

Worst experience ever. No customer service at all.

Pros

The gift card part is pretty cool, especially when you get the direct link to the gift card options.

Cons

First of all, the website is designed to be confusing. I used to get the gift cards from Wishlist but this time I only got a link and the link led me to the ticket page. Later on did I learn from other people that I had to click a tab to get to the gift card page. Secondly, customer service sucks. I tried to contact the customer service right after I realized that I mistakenly ordered a ticket rather than a gift card, and they basically told me that it would be a good lesson for me and I should be more careful when using their product in the future. Thirdly, the policy is stubborn. The customer support said that they cannot switch a ticket to a gift card since that was their policy. This happened to other customers before as well and they just accepted it. So I asked whether I could at least get the refund back for that I would not be able to make it to the show later this week. The customer support said no and suggested me to talk to the ticket box at the show or ask the HR to issue another wishlist gift to me.

Response from Wishlist Rewards

Replied September 2017

Wenwen, Thanks so much for taking the time to tell us about your experience. I wanted to apologize if I came across as condescending and regret that you feel disappointed with our interaction. My intention was to do everything within my power to remedy your issue in an empathetic way. We are passionate about providing the best possible experience to our customers and I take it seriously that I fell short. Ultimately, we must adhere to our ticket reseller's policy, which states that tickets are non-refundable once redeemed. I would be happy to connect with your HR manager and get the go ahead to issue you a new gift if that would help remedy the situation. We really appreciate your feedback and we truly do take your comments to heart. In fact, it is one of our next projects to differentiate gift categories more clearly, and now the gift card page loads first. I hope that your concerns have been addressed and that we can provide you with a better experience soon!

Sarah from Long View Systems

Wishlist Review

I have really enjoyed using Wishlist Rewards for my office. It is a nice way to show people are appreciated. Its also great that it gives them a choice. There is nothing worse than getting a gift you don't like, or a gift card for a store you would never shop at!

Pros

I think it is very easy to use. When I have been out and someone needed to use my account to send a gift, they were able to send them easily without any questions.

Cons

The only complaint I have is when I use Microsoft Edge as a browser with the site, I have trouble typing the thank you message as it starts typing things backwards. It is only in this browser, and I can just usually copy and paste something in anyways, so it hasn't been a huge deal.

Chelsea from Black Creek Group

We use Wishlist for Quarterly Employee Awards, birthday gifts, and other spontaneous awards.

Pros

It's more engaging than a simple spot bonus. It drives employees towards fun, experience-based rewards but still gives them the option to choose what is best for them. It's an exciting way to reward employees and we have received great feedback.

Julie from GoSpotCheck

Easy way to fulfill gifts for employees!

It's been great! The product is easy to use and the support team is fast and helpful.

Pros

This is such an easy way to provide anniversary gifts for employees without the overhead burden of having to manage a gift program. Employees get to pick exactly what they want, and Wishlist fulfills it. Easy.

Cons

I haven't experienced any problems yet, from my perspective as a user. It's been easy to use and very valuable.

Aaryn from 303 Software

Amazing Rewards for our employees!

I have absolutely loved working with Wishlist! I would recommend it to anyone looking to reward and engage employees. I've never heard a complaint from recipients. Customer service on the administrative side has been amazing! I love feeling like I have someone to go to anytime something comes up. Thank you for what you're doing!!! Keep up the good work!

Pros

I love how many options are available to our employees based on their own personal preferences!

Cons

The auto bill system seems to be a bit off with what has been paid vs what is still actually outstanding. I'm sure it's just a glitch in the system.

Alternatives to Gift Cards

My experience has been great. The team has always been responsive and accommodating to my company's needs. I would definitely recommend them to other companies.

Pros

WishList allows to give the gift of experience in lieu of gift cards. I was skeptical at first, but when we started giving experience based gifts to our employees they really loved it. They took pictures and sent thank you notes. For them it was a really memorable experience.

Cons

The reporting ability is a little lacking as well as the Administrator functions.

Kevin from Sphero

Industry: Consumer Electronics

Employees care about experiences

A great team that is very hands on. I've worked with Wishlist for years across multiple companies and love them.

Pros

Monetary bonuses is one way to recognize employees. But, when an employee is skydiving or enjoying a mountain retreat as a Wishlist reward, they'll always remember that experience and associate it with your company. Experiences are so much more valuable and this software makes it easy to manage that.

Cons

Not much to complain about here. I think more options in termsof experiences would always be good.

I have been the recipient of a couple of Wishlist rewards. Customer Service is stellar.

Pros

Cons

It would be great to see more options in every price range that you could share with your family of 4.

Matthew from Downs Energy

Industry: Oil & Energy

Ease of use but could use some more options.

Wishlist Rewards has been very good to us and our employees. We have had some good feedback from the experiences our employees have had.

Pros

Cons

The website is great, but would be nice to have more local options to select from for our area. Southern California is so spread out and there is so much traffic that most people have mentioned there needing to be more local options in the Inland Empire area such as Corona, Riverside, Ontario, Rancho Cucamonga, Chino.

Rachel from Rocky Mountain Institute

Industry: Environmental Services

Wishlist Review

The rep has been wonderful, responsive and easy to work with. The website and overall software has not been as robust as I would like. The lack of affordable international rewards is an issue for my company. I would like reporting to be more comprehensive.

Pros

I love the ability to reward staff and the Wishlist rep is wonderful. The software is easy to log in and somewhat intuitive.

Cons

Inability to on and off board employees in the future. Have to use an extra email step. Website not useful for employees. Would love to have a place to direct them to read about the program, see the options, see their status etc. I have not used the incentive (only anniversary gifts). I would like to have more budget to be able to engage this part of the program. Reports are not as robust as I have wanted for data, Wishlist rep has needed to pull info for me. Items for international staff are not a good value and not easy to get in the current system.

Vanda from Fransen Pittman

Wishlist User Review

I love the variety of experiences: activities, gift cards & live events offered. Feels like being a "kid in the candy store". Wishlist has been very pro-active and accommodating in helping our business solve any internal glitches with the programs we've set up for our employees, and with any tracking or accounting type issues as well.

Pros

I personally like the ease of browsing and looking at the variety of "rewards" that are being offered. We use it in various capacities within our business as thank you's, congratulations: weddings, babies, for a job well done, and service awards.

Cons

I haven't found anything that I dislike about the software to date.

Rocio from Hermes Worldwide, Inc.

Wishlist review

Customer service has been great and I will continue to use and recommend

Pros

Cons

I don't like not having an option to have the unused gift cards reimbursed or sent to me after an expiration date.

Sara from FourKites, Inc.

Great Spot Recognition Program for Global Teams

Pros

We have teams in the US and India, with many managers based in the US. Wishlist has been great to have a global spot recognition program that is inclusive of all team members. It also allows managers to use at their discretion and convenience. Our managers have really appreciated having this as a tool.

Cons

I can't think of anything specific - there are functionalities we don't have now, but that's not because of the software, it's because we haven't explored adding options to our account yet.

Brandon from Johnson Financial Group

Fantastic company and great platform!

Pros

Great culture builder, employees love it! We are able to reward MVP team members, recognize and reward work anniversaries, and employees share their selections as a badge of honor!

Kate from Sovos Compliance

Easy to use platform with a unique concept

We provide gifts to our employees and we appreciate the option they have to customize their experiences. We also use your experiences as raffle prizes which is a great incentive for our staff/

Pros

I like that the software is easy to use without much technical knowledge or experience. It is also a unique platform that allows for new ways of gift giving.

Cons

The options for experiences rarely changes. As someone who uses this software regularly, I would like to see options rotate or update from time to time.

Hope from Sovrn Holdings Inc.

Good All Around

Pros

I like the ease of sending wishlists with different templates set up.

Cons

I couldn't figure out how to make a new template. But that could just be my own user error, or perhaps I don't have permissions. So not necessarily a bad thing.

Jaclyn from FullContact Inc

easy to use - easy to gift

ease! We have been very happy with this program and have used it for a few years now.

Pros

Easy to use UI. This has been a simple software to use for employee recognition gifts. They can use for adventures or more practical gift cards for everyday things like Amazon, Target, etc. We like that it gives them the option to pick a gift that they would actually use. Also appreciate the reporting function for finance and expense reports.

Jacqueline from uBeam inc

Employee Engafement

The company and people are very responsive and interested in solving whatever you might need!

Pros

I like that it is automated based on dates preset up, like an employee’s Annaversary or birthday.

Cons

That the employees did not take advantage of the gift.

SIERRA from BUCKNER

Wishlist is our Employee Recognition portal

There is only a small market/ few options in Idaho, which is where one of our offices are located. Excited to see more in the future.

Pros

Customer service is awesome. Takes the "administrative burden" off of me. I use wishlist for new hire gifts, employee of the month gifts, and our service/anniversary awards. My company loves it.

Michael from Human Resources

Very easy to use!

Pros

Website is easy to navigate and sending a bulk amount of gift card (when needed) is also quick.

Cons

Perhaps more reporting options could be more expanded, or have the ability to do custom reporting within the website. However, the company will send you a custom report on the back end, if needed.

Carla from Alliance for Choice in Education (dba ACE Scholarships)

Wishlist Rewards

We offer Wishlist Rewards to our employees for birthday and anniversary gifts. Everyone really seems to like the fact they can choose their own gifts. Their Customer Support is amazing! Very helpful and friendly.

Pros

Wishlist Rewards is so easy to use to choose your gift.

Cons

There is nothing we don't like about the software.

Annie from Printfection

Awesome service that is fun to give and receive

Fun experiences

Pros

The customer service is amazing. They respond quickly and are very helpful. The options they have are fun and they take care of setting up the experience for you so you just have to show up!

Cons

Would like to see some more variety of experiences for winter months. Maybe shows or other fun indoor activities.

Luke from SolidProfessor

A Fantastic and Unique Anniversary Gift for your employees

We've had all positive experiences. Their customer service is great as well!

Pros

So many unique activities! Our employees have a long list of fun things to choose from. From surf lessons to wine tasting to massages!

Cons

I wish there was some sort of alert/reminder feature for employee anniversaries.

Emily from Northwestern Mutual-Glen Babcock WMA

Great client gifting solution!

Ease of client gifting.

Pros

I love that Wishlist gives the receiver plenty of unique options to choose from. Allows for the gift to be personalized to each client.

Cons

I wish from an administrative side that the website was easier to use in terms of editing client information on our ow.

Jennifer from Doubletree by Hilton Denver Tech Center

Each experience has been quick and easy - from set up to actual delivery of the notices to employees

Pros

Easy to use. The variety of options for our managers is great. Everyone that has used it has found something that they wanted.

Miguel from AEye, Inc.

Wishlist

Overall it's great to have. Employees get experiences instead of just money for hard work. It's a good way to get managers to take their team out for events. Just an overall great idea at a good price.

Pros

It's easy to use and as soon as we implemented, the employees loved it. They're all chatting with each other on what they're going to book.

Cons

Only real con I noticed, is that you don't get to update the list yourself. You have to email them to take someone off, and they'll reach out to you once a year for a list of new hires. Not that big of a deal, but maybe they should set it up so you can make the changes yourself eventually.

Courtney from Computacenter

Great company, better product

We have a great rep who takes care of all the small questions and provides step by step feedback when I ask for something to be changed.

Pros

I like how Wishlist is expanding their product. With this change, they decided to ask their clients, (Me) to provide feedback. Our employees love that they get to pick their gift.

Cons

Nothing, they are broadening their product to provide employee feedback.

Courtney from Fusionstorm

Easy Gifts to Manage

LOVE their customer service! I send an email or provide my feedback and they actually listen to me. I always get a quick response!

Pros

Wishlist is great with the administration of our anniversary policy. I sent an employee roster with hire dates and they have taken care of the rest after providing the packages our company offers. I love the employee feedback page! This is where our employees can send us a thank you note for their gift.

Cons

Just remembering to send them notifications when we have an employee terminates. This way, Wishlist can remove them from our roster.

Tracy from Boulder Associates Architects

Our employees love Wishlist! My partnership with Wishlist has been productive and effective.

Pros

Easy to use. More important to me, than the software, is the amazing service I receive from Mackenzie Davids

Cons

We have only one person using the portal and have not uncovered a "least" yet. Wishlist team seems to be constantly innovating.

wishing wishlist had more options!

Pros

easy to use, and less likely to crash in the middle of a transaction, friendly support when in need.

Cons

not offering new options for the activities. i keep seeing the same ones over and over.

Adriana from HNM Systems

Industry: Staffing and Recruiting

Easy, fun and creative

Wishlist has taken care of being creative with rewards off of my plate. My employees enjoy the variety and the customer service has been stellar.

Pros

Its easy! It takes all the work out of managing gift cards while giving people the creative power to choose something that is tailored to there needs

Cons

There is nothing that I have experiances that I do not like.

Aimee from GHX

It was extremely easy to use.

Pros

Customer service was phenomenal. The reporting we receive is accurate and timely. Exactly what we need for month end accounting.

Josh from GutCheck

Industry: Market Research

Long time user!

Pros

Customer support. Ease of use. Choices. User Interface.

Cons

Needs API integration with HRIS for better roster / record management.

Chris from WYLD CBD

Great customer service

I just want to know that Wishlist is a great company. I got a gift card for my bday and anniversary. I tried to redeem them for Nike money. Well, the cards came back as zero balances. I had to call Nike and they never followed through with putting the money on there. So the guy from Wishlist checked in to see if the problem got solved and I was like no Nike over promised/under delivered. Well they just sent the full money back to me to pick another vendor. Good folks over there. Thought I would share

Pros

Ease of use besides that pretty basic.

Cons

NA

Kara from Texas RE

Industry: Utilities

Great Customer Service

Pros

WishList is a great platform for staff recognition. Our managers found it easy to use, our employees were happy with the selection of rewards, and everyone is pleased with the ease of use. Anytime we have questions, their staff is always helpful and timely in their responses.

Cons

It took some time navigating and learning the administration side of the website.

Andrea from Denver Public Schools

We love Wishlist Rewards!

Pros

It's easy to use from an admin standpoint and offers so many options for our employees!

Cons

I wish we could build the taxation piece into what we pay for gift cards but that's more of an internal process on our end.

Amy from Conga

Delightful and Relaxing

Pros

The thing I like most is how easy it is to find and book an experience. There are pleanty of options to pick from so there is always something I'm interested in and once I pick some times that work for me, I get to sit back and relax while the rest is taken care of.

Cons

It picked experiences that were pretty far from where I live, though I think that was in the interest of providing more options.

nadia from Liftoff

wishlist

i was negative - i would not recommend

Pros

i liked that you could give people experiences

Cons

my employees had a really hard time planning their experiences

Monique from Zumper

Great Rewards Platform

Pros

Great place to administer a consolidated rewards process. Amazing customer service. Many different options of gift cards and experiences.

Cons

Few more product enhancements like standard templates, more automation would be helpful. But product team seems very open to feedback.

amanda from Rakuten super logistics

Excellent!! I live in an area that is not popular and they customized a package for me!!

Pros

Easy to use, staff is amazing and extremely helpful. I live in a small city surrounded by NYC and Philadelphia. They found activities I can do in my area where I didn't have to drive 250 miles.

Cons

I live in a small city surrounded by NYC and Philadelphia, I wish there were more activities available in my area.

Great Benefit

Pros

I love that it's a customizable solution for businesses to reward employees. It's simple to use, and relatively automated.

Cons

Sometimes the options don't apply to our employees, but customer support is quick to assist with hobbies/adventures that our employees enjoy.

Melissa from Creative Design Interiors

Industry: Building Materials

Awesome employee benefit

This is an awesome bonus from your employer. It was my three year anniversary from my Employer and i received an email to select a gift! I was very excited and they had many awesome and different selections to choose from.

Pros

It was very easy to use from my desktop.

Cons

I like this entire program, i dont think there could be anything bad about it.

Emily from ACE Scholarships

There were tons of options that made picking a service very hard - in a good way!

Pros

The customer service was amazing! Mackenzie Davids answered al my questions and went the extra mile to make my experience a good one.

Cons

Can't think of anything I didn't like.... Very easy to use. A suggestion may be to add options for gift cards to great restaurants!

Malik from Rosin

Wishlist is great

Very positive, easy to set up

Pros

was able to send out rewards to poeple very quikly and easy to redeem items chosen

Cons

ongoing contractual agreement. I would prefer just to use it when I need it

Arnold from UNMH

Neat service

Overly positive!

Pros

Usability! Didn't know this software existed, but glad I do know.

Cons

None that I can recall so far. First time user.

Nick from Tendril

Very easy.

Pros

I get free stuff and it took only a handful of clicks. It was extremely easy to schedule a reward, and I like that there is a variety of offerings.

Rachel from Denver Health and Hospital Authority

Very easy to move around

Pros

Very user friendly, described the wishes very well. So many great options. Was able to review each one with out problems

Cons

Got stuck, once it let me choose my wish, I couldn't book had to email to get help. The rep that helped me book was very nice and booked for me.

Jennifer from NRI,LLC

Industry: Logistics and Supply Chain

Easy use

Great.

Pros

Wishlist is great to use . We use it as employee incentives in the office .

Cons

We do not have any problems with this software