What are WizeHire users saying about the software?

Read what people like you have said about using WizeHire software through verified user reviews

• icon"This software is so easy to use. I was able to integrate the job ad into my website."
  • icon"WizeHire was inexpensive, and was VERY helpful for me as I was searching to hire an Assistant. It was easy to use, and made things easier as I screened candidates for the job."
  • icon"Wizehire was easy to set up and is even easier to manage. The customer support is proactive and responsive."
  • icon"Limited selection of insurance industry related position descriptions and KPI's as opposed to other industries."
  • icon"I wish there was an option to block users from applying with our company. We have spammers who apply to every job but would not show up to an interview or first day."
  • icon"Difficult for applicants to find the job posting on Wizehire."

Browse all WizeHire Reviews

• Have you used WizeHire and would like to share your experience with others?

Katie

Company size: 2 - 10 employees

Wow!! I have been on a hiring spree since using WizeHire

Industry: Veterinary

Game changer

It was a great experience. It helps me filter through all the candidates without missing the good ones. It gives more substance to my candidate selection rather than just the resume.

Pros

The disc testing and the fact that the software can tell you if they have good computer skills, behavioral and motivational skills for your position.

Cons

At first, it didn't' seem like they had a good profile of the veterinary-related jobs but that appears to have been fixed

Reasons for choosing WizeHire

The alternative products were (zip recruiter and indeed) are utilized in Wizehire so I didn't need to choose I was able to take advantage of all the platforms

Nancy

Great recruiting and hiring software

I have recommended this product to 100s of business owners

Pros

attracts great candidates and has their DISC profile

Cons

get unqualified applicants, better screening tools would be great add on

Reasons for switching to WizeHire

wizehire is cheaper and easier to use and produces more candidates

Victoria

May 2022

WizeHire helps!

Overall positive

Pros

I love that I can run listings long term without paying the fees that Indeed charges which are inconsistent. I am happy to have a flat monthly rate for job postings. The Refresh feature is also very helpful. I like the DISC assessments but I wish I could have a say in what we're looking for so that the assessments could be more accurate.

Cons

It's difficult to customize my job listing and sometimes WizeHire revises our listings in a way that is significantly different than the requirements or expectations we have for the job.

Reasons for switching to WizeHire

Gusto recommended the product and it was a better price.

Michelle

WizeHire is the best software on the market!

I have used several software companies in the last few years, and I have to say that WizeHire is the absolute best out there. Customer service is superb, and we have found some excellent quality candidates with the help of WizeHire. I do believe we will be forever clients.

Pros

This software is super easy to use, and I am grateful for the well-organized layout. I do love the fact that I am notified when my job ad needs to be refreshed, to obtain more activity flow. I also appreciate the ability to create my own email templates to send to candidates.

Cons

I would prefer when a candidate responds to my email that I am able to see what was sent to them within the email.

Marc

Great Software for Hiring!

We've used WizeHire for over a year to put out multiple job postings and track applicants for various positions within our real estate firm. We've converted 9 applicants into hires, and WizeHire helped us keep track of where they are in the process, and provided helpful questions for interviewing.

Pros

WizeHire notifies us when an ad needs to be refreshed, which helps keep our postings at the top of all job search websites. My favorite feature is the DISC profile that applicants are asked to complete - it really helps with finding the right personality match!

Cons

It needed some inital work to make it fit for our system, but it was easy to adjust and customize.

Reasons for switching to WizeHire

We wanted to post the same job ad on multiple sites and use a CRM to track applicants in the process.

DAVID

Simply incredible.

Pros

The prioritization of candidates saves time and money in the candidate assessment process.

Cons

Some job boards push our jobs down the board and boosting the job is important.

Reasons for switching to WizeHire

Cost savings and improvements in candidate screening

Erica

Overall it has been great. It has made my life easier and allowed me to not need to go from place to place to go through resumes. (Linkedin, indeed, etc.)

Pros

I love how easy it is to track everything. There are a few features that I have submitted and the team is amazing in acknowledging and implementing requests.

Cons

I do not like that I cannot export my notes into a PDF. I have to copy paste them every time I need to download it to the next person on the list.

Reasons for switching to WizeHire

Indeed was primarily used. The biggest thing was the personality assessment which swayed us.

Kaila

Look no further!

I will only use WizeHire moving forward for my hiring needs. Well worth the money. Saved me time, gave me quality candidates, and notifications were timely and accurate.

Pros

The customer service and communication of the WizeHire team were exceptional. They exceeded my expectations and helped me learn the system quickly!

Cons

I wish messages sent were easier to find.

DISC

Reasons for switching to WizeHire

We wanted to incorporate DISC and hit multiple job sites with one system.

Reed

Recruiting made simple

Pros

The best feature of utilizing Wizehire is the access to the DiSC assessments for candidates. It is a vital tool to hire the right people for the right role and not just hiring bodies. We want to hire the right people who are more likely to enjoy their role on the team.

Cons

I would like to see which sites the applicants came in from. We have had applicants apply and reach out to us saying they had applied through another site and we couldn't find information on their application or knew how are job posting was on the other site.

Reasons for switching to WizeHire

Wizehire has proved to be easy to use and we like the access to the DiSC assements for our candidates.

Drane

WizeHire is hard to beat at the price level

Just agency sales rep hiring.

Pros

That it targets sales candidates who are geared towards insurance.

Cons

We have multiple locations and sometimes have to hire for multiple locations and we dont love that one must pay extra to add another area.

Reasons for choosing WizeHire

Affordability, customization and their targeting the best candidates.

Reasons for switching to WizeHire

Because of price and because of their software targeting just what we want so we dont have to "sort through" a bunch of unqualified candidates.

Michele

Didn't make a new hire

Wizehire customer support is great. Always takes feedback and is quick to help with any questions or send request to development team.

Pros

Great way to manage open job requisitions all in one place. In the candidate dashboard you can move candidates into specific stages of the interview process and also rank them.

Cons

Wizehire sold us on the idea that we will receiving qualified candidates rather than candidates with experience that doesn't meet or job requisition. However, a majority of the candidates we received did not have any of the requirements we were looking for. The interview request tools isn't quite there yet, need some updates to be more customizable. You pay monthly for the tool, however, the placement on job boards isn't premium, that's an additional fee.

Reasons for switching to WizeHire

Before we were only marketing on Indeed for candidates. This tool put is on more than just Indeed for job boards.

Lora

Recruiting

Pros

Easy to learn. Easy to use. Easy to track applicants.

Cons

Difficult for applicants to find the job posting on Wizehire. Needs to have more options for narrowing down job postings to specific cities to make them easier to find. Also jobs don't appear to have as high of a priority search on the other job boards.

Looking for a great tool for recruiting?

Outstanding! I would recommend WizeHire to anyone looking to hire, recruit, or advertise employment opportunities

Pros

Easy to use DISC Profile Templates you can modify Refresh post for continued results Outstanding Customer Service!

Cons

If you have multiple job posts and someone applies for multiple jobs they are treated separately. I wish they would link better.

Cost DISC Profile Ease of use

Costs and RESULTS are much better with WizeHire

KATE

Industry: Law Practice

Online Recruiting Team

Very positive. We are hiring quality candidates more quickly and I am proud to present to the partners the candidates that we have sorted through.

Pros

The design makes such a great experience and is so encouraging and cute! It provides a tremendous value with the reach across so many job boards. I love the interview guide and love using that template The personality tests and question guides have changed the way I interview candidates for the better. I feel better equipped to take an unbiased approach and pick the person with a thoughtful focus on the specific qualities needed to do a great job in the role.

Cons

It would be great if I could print out my notes from the interview guide to share with the other interviewers, but at this time, there is no clean way for me to share my printed notes.

Reasons for switching to WizeHire

Also switched from Craigslist and Monster- we have narrowed to one service which is awesome.

Rich

Very satisfied

Customer service is great and very responsive. I would certainly recommend WizeHire, and will use them again whenever we have job openings.

Pros

WizeHire is easy to use and very user-friendly. We received many responses when we placed job postings and I liked the DISC analysis feature.

Cons

I have no complaints about WizeHire, and will use them again as a need arises.

Ashley

Great Service!

Pros

It makes tracking applicants easy. The pipelines are easy to manage

Cons

Lack of automation. No text option for communication with applicants.

WizeHire Works

Pros

WizeHire was a straightforward, easy-to-use system to help manage the hiring process. The staff was responsive to questions and offered lots of support. The cost was within reason for the number of services and we were able to advertise multiple jobs for the same amount.

Cons

It would be helpful to be able to use the interview templates for multiple different reference checks. I liked having it integrated into the applicant's record, but the system only allowed for one reference check. The other checks needed to have notes taken manually.

Reasons for switching to WizeHire

Indeed's costs are hard to predict.

BJ

Great software

Pros

The process is dialed in. I like the DISC assessment being incorporated and it is easy to move candidates through the process.

Cons

A little Pricey. But overall I am happy

Software was superior

Ralph and

Outstanding tool for hiring

I love the customer service. I enjoyed my direct interaction with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] as my project goes beyond your normal client set up. I had very specific questions and concerns about benchmarks on the profile assessments.

Pros

I love that I can post multiple ads for multiple clients nationwide. The software is very user-friendly and intuitive. I love the automation and templates that make the process easy. I also greatly appreciate the team who is available to help with set up, answer tech questions, how to maximize the hiring opportunity and fix my good ups.

Cons

I would love to be able to post the ad for a particular state. It is a big difference going from local town and state to a full nationwide search. That is a huge jump in the area and number of candidates with an extensive diversity of time zones. I would prefer not to have to sift through all time zones when we need them in a specific area. That is not a good use of my time.

Reasons for choosing WizeHire

I was referred to WizeHire by one of my coaching clients. He used the service 3 years ago.

Marcie

Great Addition to the Hiring Process

We were having issues with hiring individuals and they didn't fit the position we were hiring them for. We have found that WizeHire is very accurate.

Pros

We love that it gives us so much information about someones personality. It has been very helpful and very accurate.

Cons

We were having issues using it on our cell phones but that seems to have been fixed.

Teresa

Very helpful in streamlining the hiring process

Pros

I like that they use great testing to help determine if the candidate has a natural fit for the role they are applying for. I also like that Wize Hire reviews my written job requirements to make sure it make sense and is appropriate for the role I'm advertising for.

Cons

It's not really the software but I get discouraged by the number of applicants who apply who do not have the requirements for the job advertised.

Amanda

Pros

Easy to use for different positions, easy to read reports, great descriptors.

Cons

A resume has to be uploaded, most of the time we use this for people who we are onboarding so a resume is not needed at that point.

Price

Alex

Wizehire

Pros

The thing I like most about this software is the DiSC profile and suggested profiles for each job posting.

Cons

The thing I like least about this software is that you cannot set tasks or see where leads are being generated from.

Philip

Industry: Logistics and Supply Chain

WizeHire Saved Us Time and Money!

Pros

WizeHire has been with us since our company launched in the Summer of 2019. With all the busyness and stress that comes with starting a new company, it was great to know that WizeHire's software was tracking applicants and categorizing them for us based on their "fit" in what we were looking for in our employees. This saved us a tremendous amount of time as we reviewed applicants for hire as we were able to bypass many who scored poorly on the assessment. This has led to stronger candidates being hired while reducing turnover and minimizing training costs. Thank you, WizeHire!

Cons

The interface took a little time to get used to but this wasn't a major challenge.

4.85/5 out of 88 reviews