• Pros

• "The customer service and communication of the WizeHire team were exceptional. They exceeded my expectations and helped me learn the system quickly!"

• "I loved the personality test (disc), the ease of communication with potential new hires, visually how the software looks and works"

• "WizeHire is easy to use and very user-friendly. We received many responses when we placed job postings and I liked the DISC analysis feature."

• Cons

• "get unqualified applicants, better screening tools would be great add on"

• "No Cons at this time. Easy to navigate and organized"

• "It's not really the software but I get discouraged by the number of applicants who apply who do not have the requirements for the job advertised. "

Browse WizeHire Reviews

Hiring many agents, customer service has been great.

Pros

Easy to use, simple functionality. Customer Service has been excellent

Cons

Wish there were more options with email etc. More of a push to get the Wizehire assessment done

Nancy from Showcase Realty, LLC

Great recruiting and hiring software

I have recommended this product to 100s of business owners

Pros

attracts great candidates and has their DISC profile

Cons

get unqualified applicants, better screening tools would be great add on

Sean from IHG

Super user friendly!

Pros

Wizehire was easy to set up and is even easier to manage. The customer support is proactive and responsive.

Cons

After the initial responses slowed down, I paid to sponsor my ad, but I did not see much of an increase in qualified applicants after sponsoring.

Kaila from Levin Rinke Realty

Look no further!

I will only use WizeHire moving forward for my hiring needs. Well worth the money. Saved me time, gave me quality candidates, and notifications were timely and accurate.

Pros

Cons

I wish messages sent were easier to find.

DISC

KATE from McClure Law Group

Industry: Law Practice

Online Recruiting Team

Very positive. We are hiring quality candidates more quickly and I am proud to present to the partners the candidates that we have sorted through.

Pros

The design makes such a great experience and is so encouraging and cute! It provides a tremendous value with the reach across so many job boards. I love the interview guide and love using that template The personality tests and question guides have changed the way I interview candidates for the better. I feel better equipped to take an unbiased approach and pick the person with a thoughtful focus on the specific qualities needed to do a great job in the role.

Cons

It would be great if I could print out my notes from the interview guide to share with the other interviewers, but at this time, there is no clean way for me to share my printed notes.

John from WIlkinson ERA Real Estate

Looking for a great tool for recruiting?

Outstanding! I would recommend WizeHire to anyone looking to hire, recruit, or advertise employment opportunities

Pros

Easy to use DISC Profile Templates you can modify Refresh post for continued results Outstanding Customer Service!

Cons

If you have multiple job posts and someone applies for multiple jobs they are treated separately. I wish they would link better.

Cost DISC Profile Ease of use

Rich from Lepic-Kroeger, REALTORS

Very satisfied

Customer service is great and very responsive. I would certainly recommend WizeHire, and will use them again whenever we have job openings.

Pros

Cons

I have no complaints about WizeHire, and will use them again as a need arises.

Ralph and from KLR Holdings, LLC

Outstanding tool for hiring

I love the customer service. I enjoyed my direct interaction with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] as my project goes beyond your normal client set up. I had very specific questions and concerns about benchmarks on the profile assessments.

Pros

I love that I can post multiple ads for multiple clients nationwide. The software is very user-friendly and intuitive. I love the automation and templates that make the process easy. I also greatly appreciate the team who is available to help with set up, answer tech questions, how to maximize the hiring opportunity and fix my good ups.

Cons

I would love to be able to post the ad for a particular state. It is a big difference going from local town and state to a full nationwide search. That is a huge jump in the area and number of candidates with an extensive diversity of time zones. I would prefer not to have to sift through all time zones when we need them in a specific area. That is not a good use of my time.

Reasons for Choosing WizeHire

I was referred to WizeHire by one of my coaching clients. He used the service 3 years ago.

Teresa from The Wolf Team

Very helpful in streamlining the hiring process

Pros

I like that they use great testing to help determine if the candidate has a natural fit for the role they are applying for. I also like that Wize Hire reviews my written job requirements to make sure it make sense and is appropriate for the role I'm advertising for.

Sandy from Keller Williams Realty

Simplifies Hiring Process

Great company and product. Just wish it had a few more capabilities like a CRM/database management product would for on-going hiring needs in terms of realtors.

Pros

Categories. DISC. Placement on websites.

Cons

No ability to set up email campaigns to drip on potential prospects.

Alex from Lonnie Bush Real Estate

Wizehire

Pros

The thing I like most about this software is the DiSC profile and suggested profiles for each job posting.

Cons

The thing I like least about this software is that you cannot set tasks or see where leads are being generated from.

Gloria from Keller Williams Realty Landmark

WizeHire is Leverage at its finest for busy business owners and managers

WizeHire has helped me find and hire talent!

Pros

I love that WizeHire ranks the candidates based on their fit. I love that WizeHire sends the candidates a DISC Assessment I love that you can communicate it the candidate through WizeHire so you have a record of your communications

Cons

Some of the leads don't necessarily follow instructions so you do need to weed out some candidates

Rachael from Castle Realty, LLC

Only platform you should use for Hiring in Real Estate

WizeHire takes the stress and spam out of Hiring.

Pros

Cons

Nothing, honestly! If I had a question or problem, the web chat was available and someone got back to me right away.

Jennifer from Catch All LLC

Industry: Staffing and Recruiting

Can't Beat It

I have always enjoyed the people I have worked with at WizeHire, they implement ideas quickly and effectively and resolve issues when needed. My overall experience has been second to none.

Pros

This software is easy to use, cost effective, constantly improving to meet needs, and the company provides exceptional customer service!

Cons

Nothing comes to mind, I had a few things, but when I brought them up they have all been fixed or improved!!

Michael from Aldrich Web Solutions

Wizehire Review

Great experience overall. I can organize the candidates well, interface with them via the email dialog tab, and filter based on a number of predefined criteria. The integrated DISC was also very helpful.

Pros

Ease of use. User interface was straightforward and easy to understand. Technical support via online chat was also a great experience. Any questions I had were answered promptly, and an issue that I brought out was resolved quickly. I also really liked the integrated DISC profile. This was very helpful.

Cons

Other tools will let you interact with the application process; such as requiring additional questions (sometimes customized) to be presented to potential applicants before they can submit. This can help you weed out the folks that just wont work. Wizehire offered to manage those questions for me, so its possible, but I was looking to interface a bit more directly with the application submission process myself.

Gillian from Redman Home Team

Revolutionizing recruiting

Less interviewing and sifting to do, steady flow of potential applicants which allows me to always be recruiting without constantly running ads and sifting myself

Pros

This takes all the guess work out of whether somebody is compatible with our needs and match our culture , saves hours of interviewing unsuitable applicants

Cons

Maybe a little too heavy on the personality fit section as a huge percentage of applicants do not complete it , yes it actually says a lot about them if they cannot do that, but I also feel if you are a high D personality (like me) you could get bored/frustrated with it before finishing and we would therefore miss some ideal candidates

Tim from Bellwether Real Estate

User Friendly and effective

We have a steady stream of candidates to choose from. Their support staff is readily available.

Pros

Easy to use and organize information. Lots of functionality.

Cons

None that I can think of. It's just a darn great product!

Katrina from Visiting Angels HomeCare of Northern Arizona

Visiting Angels Review of WizeHire

Everyone I spoke with was very helpful and walked me through my needs. The software/system is easy to use and it kept my applicants organized and moving forward. Love that I am able to keep notes of my steps and progress as well as the ability to message each applicant. The DISC profile is a great help in reviewing applicants and their strengths and weakness in looking at the position being hired. Very positive experience

Pros

The set up is easy to move through and I was able to keep the process of applicants organized. The DISC profile is a great help.

Cons

No Cons at this time. Easy to navigate and organized

Dan from 321 House Assist, LLC

Very Helpful Service

Pros

I love how WizeHire posts your job to multiple job platforms, provides a DISC profile for each applicant, and how it manages the applicants data.

Cons

As a small business owner with only a few employees I wish there was a free or lower cost option to keep plan active with information available online. That way when I am not actively seeking to hire people I can still review my teams DISC and retain others resumes online instead of downloading them.

Reasons for Choosing WizeHire

Recommend by numerous investors in one of my mastermind groups.

BJ from Better Choice Homes, LLC

Pros

We like the disc test and categories of candidates.

Cons

No complaints. Would like to see more applicants of course as the ad gets older.

Caroline from The Gosselin Group of Prominent Properties Sotheby's Int'l Realty

Game changer

I was looking to hire an operations manager and I did that in 3 weeks and found the PERFECT candidate who has now been with me for over 8 weeks and has exceeded all my expectations.

Pros

The ease of use. This software took a bear of project that I had been putting off and turned it into something I was more than happy to check in on daily.

Cons

I honestly can't think of one thing. But I had to, I would say being able to change ALL of the "bucket" names for sorting candidates to something other than the standard labels.

Danielle from HomeSmart/AZ Premier Real Estate Group

Wize Hire for Hiring

Overall it helped me find a good employee both times i used it.

Pros

I liked that it sent my ad to other job websites and also offered the disc profile. I like how it has different groupings for separating out candidates.

Cons

I had too many unqualified applicants which wasted quite a bit of my time, but less than other products. I would like a stronger filter so I get fewer but better qualified candidates.

Edward from Keller Williams St Joseph

Its a great value for our company!

Great!

Pros

Love that its a one stop platform to get out to many different sources. We enjoy the tools to manage incoming resumes and placing them in the right areas. Having the Disc attached to this has made a big difference in our hires as well!

Cons

Need a Mobile platform for it! My staff would like to have that advantage to operate it out in the field!

Lorie from Lorie A. Moreau, D.D.S.

Works great for admin jobs!

I hired my last employee through wizehire and will use again.

Pros

Easy to use platform. Hiring coaches are easy to reach and helpful. Sorting the candidates based on how well they fit is great, and time-saving. I’m not wasting time on people that are not “good fits”. Messaging the candidates is easy.

Cons

For me, there was a slight learning curve. Works great for admin jobs, but less for more specialized positions, like hygienists (I feel like this is because in my market, Hygienists do not tend to use job boards, leaning more on word of mouth. )

Peter from Peter Huerta Real Estate Team

Best Software Ever!!!

Pros

Very user friendly. Customer service is impeccable.

Cons

No complaints! Everything was set up for me.