WizeHire Reviews

4.85 / 5 (61) FrontRunners

Our advisors have recommended this product 3 times in the last 30 days

• Pros

• "We love that it gives us so much information about someones personality. It has been very helpful and very accurate."

• "The customer service and communication of the WizeHire team were exceptional. They exceeded my expectations and helped me learn the system quickly!"

• "Easy to use for different positions, easy to read reports, great descriptors. "

• Cons

• "The interface took a little time to get used to but this wasn't a major challenge."

• "It needed some inital work to make it fit for our system, but it was easy to adjust and customize."

• "We were having issues using it on our cell phones but that seems to have been fixed."

Browse WizeHire Reviews

Daniel from Gentle Vet Animal Hospital

Industry: Veterinary

Game changer

It was a great experience. It helps me filter through all the candidates without missing the good ones. It gives more substance to my candidate selection rather than just the resume.

Pros

The disc testing and the fact that the software can tell you if they have good computer skills, behavioral and motivational skills for your position.

Cons

At first, it didn't' seem like they had a good profile of the veterinary-related jobs but that appears to have been fixed

Reasons for Choosing WizeHire

The alternative products were (zip recruiter and indeed) are utilized in Wizehire so I didn't need to choose I was able to take advantage of all the platforms

Nancy from Showcase Realty, LLC

Great recruiting and hiring software

I have recommended this product to 100s of business owners

Pros

attracts great candidates and has their DISC profile

Cons

get unqualified applicants, better screening tools would be great add on

Reasons for Switching to WizeHire

wizehire is cheaper and easier to use and produces more candidates

Lora from Consultant

Recruiting

Pros

Easy to learn. Easy to use. Easy to track applicants.

Cons

Difficult for applicants to find the job posting on Wizehire. Needs to have more options for narrowing down job postings to specific cities to make them easier to find. Also jobs don't appear to have as high of a priority search on the other job boards.

Lee-Anne from Exit Realty All Stars

Wish this program offered more

While Wizehire is on the cheaper side... I feel like it shows in limiting options. I also experienced resumes not being received because of a server error. Never ended up getting those resumes as people were asked to reapply and did not.

Pros

Easy to use. You can make your own columns for the hiring process and easily move them around. It is on the cheaper side of Job Posting sites.

Cons

I do not like the idea of having to refresh my job post. I wish there were more options. Good ideas on the platform but falls short of what we need. Customer service is generic.

Price

BJ from Better Choice Homes, LLC

Great software

Pros

The process is dialed in. I like the DISC assessment being incorporated and it is easy to move candidates through the process.

Cons

A little Pricey. But overall I am happy

Software was superior

Marc from EXIT First Realty

Great Software for Hiring!

We've used WizeHire for over a year to put out multiple job postings and track applicants for various positions within our real estate firm. We've converted 9 applicants into hires, and WizeHire helped us keep track of where they are in the process, and provided helpful questions for interviewing.

Pros

WizeHire notifies us when an ad needs to be refreshed, which helps keep our postings at the top of all job search websites. My favorite feature is the DISC profile that applicants are asked to complete - it really helps with finding the right personality match!

Reasons for Switching to WizeHire

We wanted to post the same job ad on multiple sites and use a CRM to track applicants in the process.

DAVID from Conatus3 Inc.

WizeHire

Simply incredible.

Pros

The prioritization of candidates saves time and money in the candidate assessment process.

Cons

Some job boards push our jobs down the board and boosting the job is important.

Reasons for Switching to WizeHire

Cost savings and improvements in candidate screening

Kaila from Levin Rinke Realty

Look no further!

I will only use WizeHire moving forward for my hiring needs. Well worth the money. Saved me time, gave me quality candidates, and notifications were timely and accurate.

Pros

Cons

I wish messages sent were easier to find.

DISC

Reasons for Switching to WizeHire

We wanted to incorporate DISC and hit multiple job sites with one system.

Erica from Marshall Reddick Real Estate

Overall it has been great. It has made my life easier and allowed me to not need to go from place to place to go through resumes. (Linkedin, indeed, etc.)

Pros

I love how easy it is to track everything. There are a few features that I have submitted and the team is amazing in acknowledging and implementing requests.

Cons

I do not like that I cannot export my notes into a PDF. I have to copy paste them every time I need to download it to the next person on the list.

Reasons for Switching to WizeHire

Indeed was primarily used. The biggest thing was the personality assessment which swayed us.

Jaron from Augusta Rental Homes

Great Product and Service!

It has been great! I have recommended it to several people and at least one has signed up!

Pros

The online chat is super helpful! I have used it countless times. They also do a much better job of tracking applicants and using the communication features than other programs

Cons

We also use Spark Hire for 1 way video interviews, Ive heard that it in the pipeline for you guys too, that would be very helpful! Also when refreshing the add sometimes there just is not that much that you can change to refresh it so that presents challenges

Reasons for Switching to WizeHire

Needed more CRM functionality and better flow of the applicants

Michele from Keller Williams Realty

Didn't make a new hire

Wizehire customer support is great. Always takes feedback and is quick to help with any questions or send request to development team.

Pros

Great way to manage open job requisitions all in one place. In the candidate dashboard you can move candidates into specific stages of the interview process and also rank them.

Cons

Wizehire sold us on the idea that we will receiving qualified candidates rather than candidates with experience that doesn't meet or job requisition. However, a majority of the candidates we received did not have any of the requirements we were looking for. The interview request tools isn't quite there yet, need some updates to be more customizable. You pay monthly for the tool, however, the placement on job boards isn't premium, that's an additional fee.

Reasons for Switching to WizeHire

Before we were only marketing on Indeed for candidates. This tool put is on more than just Indeed for job boards.

John from WIlkinson ERA Real Estate

Looking for a great tool for recruiting?

Outstanding! I would recommend WizeHire to anyone looking to hire, recruit, or advertise employment opportunities

Pros

Easy to use DISC Profile Templates you can modify Refresh post for continued results Outstanding Customer Service!

Cons

If you have multiple job posts and someone applies for multiple jobs they are treated separately. I wish they would link better.

Cost DISC Profile Ease of use

Costs and RESULTS are much better with WizeHire

KATE from McClure Law Group

Industry: Law Practice

Online Recruiting Team

Very positive. We are hiring quality candidates more quickly and I am proud to present to the partners the candidates that we have sorted through.

Pros

The design makes such a great experience and is so encouraging and cute! It provides a tremendous value with the reach across so many job boards. I love the interview guide and love using that template The personality tests and question guides have changed the way I interview candidates for the better. I feel better equipped to take an unbiased approach and pick the person with a thoughtful focus on the specific qualities needed to do a great job in the role.

Cons

It would be great if I could print out my notes from the interview guide to share with the other interviewers, but at this time, there is no clean way for me to share my printed notes.

Reasons for Switching to WizeHire

Also switched from Craigslist and Monster- we have narrowed to one service which is awesome.

Rich from Lepic-Kroeger, REALTORS

Very satisfied

Customer service is great and very responsive. I would certainly recommend WizeHire, and will use them again whenever we have job openings.

Pros

WizeHire is easy to use and very user-friendly. We received many responses when we placed job postings and I liked the DISC analysis feature.

Cons

I have no complaints about WizeHire, and will use them again as a need arises.

Ashley from RE/MAX Prime

Great Service!

Pros

It makes tracking applicants easy. The pipelines are easy to manage

Cons

Lack of automation. No text option for communication with applicants.

Ralph and from KLR Holdings, LLC

Outstanding tool for hiring

I love the customer service. I enjoyed my direct interaction with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] as my project goes beyond your normal client set up. I had very specific questions and concerns about benchmarks on the profile assessments.

Pros

I love that I can post multiple ads for multiple clients nationwide. The software is very user-friendly and intuitive. I love the automation and templates that make the process easy. I also greatly appreciate the team who is available to help with set up, answer tech questions, how to maximize the hiring opportunity and fix my good ups.

Cons

I would love to be able to post the ad for a particular state. It is a big difference going from local town and state to a full nationwide search. That is a huge jump in the area and number of candidates with an extensive diversity of time zones. I would prefer not to have to sift through all time zones when we need them in a specific area. That is not a good use of my time.

Reasons for Choosing WizeHire

I was referred to WizeHire by one of my coaching clients. He used the service 3 years ago.

Marcie from Performance Real Estate

Great Addition to the Hiring Process

We were having issues with hiring individuals and they didn't fit the position we were hiring them for. We have found that WizeHire is very accurate.

Teresa from The Wolf Team

Very helpful in streamlining the hiring process

Pros

I like that they use great testing to help determine if the candidate has a natural fit for the role they are applying for. I also like that Wize Hire reviews my written job requirements to make sure it make sense and is appropriate for the role I'm advertising for.

Cons

It's not really the software but I get discouraged by the number of applicants who apply who do not have the requirements for the job advertised.

Alex from Lonnie Bush Real Estate

Wizehire

Pros

The thing I like most about this software is the DiSC profile and suggested profiles for each job posting.

Cons

The thing I like least about this software is that you cannot set tasks or see where leads are being generated from.

Gloria from Keller Williams Realty Landmark

WizeHire is Leverage at its finest for busy business owners and managers

WizeHire has helped me find and hire talent!

Pros

I love that WizeHire ranks the candidates based on their fit. I love that WizeHire sends the candidates a DISC Assessment I love that you can communicate it the candidate through WizeHire so you have a record of your communications

Cons

Some of the leads don't necessarily follow instructions so you do need to weed out some candidates

Amanda from Watters International

Pros

Easy to use for different positions, easy to read reports, great descriptors.

Cons

A resume has to be uploaded, most of the time we use this for people who we are onboarding so a resume is not needed at that point.

Price

Philip from Tampa Bay Delivery LLC

Industry: Logistics and Supply Chain

WizeHire Saved Us Time and Money!

Pros

WizeHire has been with us since our company launched in the Summer of 2019. With all the busyness and stress that comes with starting a new company, it was great to know that WizeHire's software was tracking applicants and categorizing them for us based on their "fit" in what we were looking for in our employees. This saved us a tremendous amount of time as we reviewed applicants for hire as we were able to bypass many who scored poorly on the assessment. This has led to stronger candidates being hired while reducing turnover and minimizing training costs. Thank you, WizeHire!

It's pretty good

I like it. We are finding plenty of good applicants.

Pros

It's easy to navigate, review applications, and communicate with applicants

Cons

Some of the prewritten job descriptions and requirements are off

Rachael from Castle Realty, LLC

Only platform you should use for Hiring in Real Estate

WizeHire takes the stress and spam out of Hiring.

Pros

I loved the personality test (disc), the ease of communication with potential new hires, visually how the software looks and works

Cons

Nothing, honestly! If I had a question or problem, the web chat was available and someone got back to me right away.

Isaac from Turnkey Real Estate

Easy to Hire with only one post!

I really enjoy Wizehire since you just have to post on one site and it covers all the major sites! very easy to manage that way.

Pros

I really like how when you have a job up for too long it recommends that you refresh it! It's very easy to navigate the job listing's and applicants

Cons

I wish there was an option to block users from applying with our company. We have spammers who apply to every job but would not show up to an interview or first day!

Gary from Real Estate Partnership Solutions (REPS)

Effective & Efficient

We did come up with several very qualified applicants and hired our first choice.,

Pros

The dashboard overall but the ability to track a candidates progression through our hiring process was critical.

Cons

Limited selection of insurance industry related position descriptions and KPI's as opposed to other industries.

Reasons for Switching to WizeHire

I met the WizeHire team at a real estate conference and was convinced to give the product a try.

William from Century 21 Advantage Gold

Best Way to Hire Almost Anyone!

I have used this software for almst every section of my business and found it to deliver a high number of responses with good applicants.

Pros

Ad writing, refreshing ads, and tracking incoming applications are all amazingly simple.

Cons

It is really full featured, missing nothing.

Jennifer from Catch All LLC

Industry: Staffing and Recruiting

Can't Beat It

I have always enjoyed the people I have worked with at WizeHire, they implement ideas quickly and effectively and resolve issues when needed. My overall experience has been second to none.

Pros

This software is easy to use, cost effective, constantly improving to meet needs, and the company provides exceptional customer service!

Cons

Nothing comes to mind, I had a few things, but when I brought them up they have all been fixed or improved!!

Michael from Aldrich Web Solutions

Wizehire Review

Great experience overall. I can organize the candidates well, interface with them via the email dialog tab, and filter based on a number of predefined criteria. The integrated DISC was also very helpful.

Pros

Ease of use. User interface was straightforward and easy to understand. Technical support via online chat was also a great experience. Any questions I had were answered promptly, and an issue that I brought out was resolved quickly. I also really liked the integrated DISC profile. This was very helpful.

Cons

Other tools will let you interact with the application process; such as requiring additional questions (sometimes customized) to be presented to potential applicants before they can submit. This can help you weed out the folks that just wont work. Wizehire offered to manage those questions for me, so its possible, but I was looking to interface a bit more directly with the application submission process myself.

Reasons for Switching to WizeHire

We liked the opportunity to reach candidates from multiple search engines from a single point of entry.

Darren from Sell My House to Smith

Makes Hiring Easy

Very good experience with the software and customer support. Every time I had a question or problem they solved is quickly and in a very fair manner.

Pros

While there's many features I love about WizeHire, the most important to me is the ability to receive and filter through a high volume of applicants in a short amount of time.

Cons

Didn't use other products, so was pretty happy with the entire experience.

Gillian from Redman Home Team

Revolutionizing recruiting

Less interviewing and sifting to do, steady flow of potential applicants which allows me to always be recruiting without constantly running ads and sifting myself

Pros

This takes all the guess work out of whether somebody is compatible with our needs and match our culture , saves hours of interviewing unsuitable applicants

Cons

Maybe a little too heavy on the personality fit section as a huge percentage of applicants do not complete it , yes it actually says a lot about them if they cannot do that, but I also feel if you are a high D personality (like me) you could get bored/frustrated with it before finishing and we would therefore miss some ideal candidates

Judy from The Lutkins Group

Effective, Easy to Use System

I have filled two positions with WizeHire and am happy with the results of both. Wizehire saved me a lot of time managing the process and helped highlight those candidates that we were looking for.

Pros

I love that it was easy to use. The site made it very easy to create my ad, review the applications, and track the applicants. It's very helpful to have applicants prompted to complete a DISC profile.

Cons

I didn't use the suggested match from the system as much in my evaluation. I relied more on the individual resumes and DISC profiles.

Tim from Bellwether Real Estate

User Friendly and effective

We have a steady stream of candidates to choose from. Their support staff is readily available.

Pros

Easy to use and organize information. Lots of functionality.

Cons

None that I can think of. It's just a darn great product!

Reasons for Switching to WizeHire

Price and ease of use of software.

Sandy from Keller Williams Realty

Simplifies Hiring Process

Great company and product. Just wish it had a few more capabilities like a CRM/database management product would for on-going hiring needs in terms of realtors.

Pros

Categories. DISC. Placement on websites.

Cons

No ability to set up email campaigns to drip on potential prospects.

Katrina from Visiting Angels HomeCare of Northern Arizona

Visiting Angels Review of WizeHire

Everyone I spoke with was very helpful and walked me through my needs. The software/system is easy to use and it kept my applicants organized and moving forward. Love that I am able to keep notes of my steps and progress as well as the ability to message each applicant. The DISC profile is a great help in reviewing applicants and their strengths and weakness in looking at the position being hired. Very positive experience

Pros

The set up is easy to move through and I was able to keep the process of applicants organized. The DISC profile is a great help.

Cons

No Cons at this time. Easy to navigate and organized

Dan from 321 House Assist, LLC

Very Helpful Service

Pros

I love how WizeHire posts your job to multiple job platforms, provides a DISC profile for each applicant, and how it manages the applicants data.

Cons

As a small business owner with only a few employees I wish there was a free or lower cost option to keep plan active with information available online. That way when I am not actively seeking to hire people I can still review my teams DISC and retain others resumes online instead of downloading them.

Reasons for Choosing WizeHire

Recommend by numerous investors in one of my mastermind groups.

Lori from Signature Real Estate Services

Easy to update

Pros

What I like most about WizeHire: 1. Daily Email notifications with link to who has responded to job posting. 2. Flexibility to modify job description, job title, job location. 3. Different categories to move applicants ... easy to follow up with 4. Can pause job posting and start back up again when needed

Cons

Sorting through applicants and the notes we entered is bulky. Maybe a star system or color code to show ones we would like to go back to?

Reasons for Choosing WizeHire

WizeHire was recommended to us by a competitor from another market/location.

Marty Gene from Mills Family Realty

Great tool

Overall a good management system for recruiting.

Pros

Wire hire helps me organize a pipeline of candidates and process them in an organized easy to use fashion.

Cons

It is difficult to get prospects through the steps to qualify.

Patrick from Laurie Finkelstein Reader Real Estate

Excellent product

Super, they have built a great product and I expect it only to get better.

Pros

Excellent recruitment management, we were finally able to have one place to manage all our applicants. It was a real struggle before coordinating applications from so many different sources. We have made at least 10 hires using the platform.

Cons

Overall our experience has been excellent, the only feature I would like is to be able to determine which job boards the different applications come from.

Caroline from The Gosselin Group of Prominent Properties Sotheby's Int'l Realty

Game changer

I was looking to hire an operations manager and I did that in 3 weeks and found the PERFECT candidate who has now been with me for over 8 weeks and has exceeded all my expectations.

Pros

The ease of use. This software took a bear of project that I had been putting off and turned it into something I was more than happy to check in on daily.

Cons

I honestly can't think of one thing. But I had to, I would say being able to change ALL of the "bucket" names for sorting candidates to something other than the standard labels.

Danielle from HomeSmart/AZ Premier Real Estate Group

Wize Hire for Hiring

Overall it helped me find a good employee both times i used it.

Pros

I liked that it sent my ad to other job websites and also offered the disc profile. I like how it has different groupings for separating out candidates.

Cons

I had too many unqualified applicants which wasted quite a bit of my time, but less than other products. I would like a stronger filter so I get fewer but better qualified candidates.

Reasons for Switching to WizeHire

too many unqualified applicants that wasted quite a bit of time.

Justin from Cory Real Estate Services

Best Option We've Found!

Super-Rad

Pros

WizeHIre is easy to use and is by far the best hiring platform that we've used. Thanks, WizeHire!

Cons

There isn't really anything that we dislike. The more ability we have to organize and automate the process the better though.

Edward from Keller Williams St Joseph

Its a great value for our company!

Great!

Pros

Love that its a one stop platform to get out to many different sources. We enjoy the tools to manage incoming resumes and placing them in the right areas. Having the Disc attached to this has made a big difference in our hires as well!

Cons

Need a Mobile platform for it! My staff would like to have that advantage to operate it out in the field!

John from Rex Glass & Mirror

Useful all in one hiring tool

Wizehire has been a great tool to use in our hiring process- we have been impressed with it and recommend any business use this as a tool for hiring!

Pros

It is fairly easy to navigate and the online help team is very quick to respond. Produces results and aggregates potential hires in one place.

Cons

Would like to be able to tweak the desired personality profiles for review.

Steve from Metro Brokers- Fanning Realty & Assoc., Inc.

Highly Recommend WizeHire!

WizeHire made the hiring process easier and more streamlined for a busy professional like myself! I would highly recommend WizeHire! Thank you!

Pros

WizeHire was inexpensive, and was VERY helpful for me as I was searching to hire an Assistant. It was easy to use, and made things easier as I screened candidates for the job. I liked the interview questions, and being able to customize things as well was nice. Overall, very happy with choosing WizeHire!

Cons

I think the virtual appointment scheduling was roled out as I was using WizeHire. I did not use it, but this should be very helpful.

Reasons for Choosing WizeHire

My real estate coach recommended WizeHire, and when I checked it out online it just made sense. Thank you!

Angela from The Spiggle Law Firm

Industry: Law Practice

A great tool for hiring

Pros

It automatically organizes applicants and rates them by qualifications for easy viewing at a glance. Also, a team member will reach out to you in order to optimize your ads. Interview notes are stored easily within the app, and you can schedule directly from the app using a calendar integration. I also like the inclusion of the DISC+ assessment.

Cons

I cannot think of anything I feel should be improved at this time.

Reasons for Switching to WizeHire

The owner was recommended to WizeHire by other professionals.

Sean from IHG

Super user friendly!

Pros

Wizehire was easy to set up and is even easier to manage. The customer support is proactive and responsive.

Cons

After the initial responses slowed down, I paid to sponsor my ad, but I did not see much of an increase in qualified applicants after sponsoring.

Rebecca from So Cal Realty Law

Excellent Resource for Hiring

This cut down the amount of admin time in setting up a hiring campaign, tracking the applicants and the tools available for the interview process are great.

Pros

It was so easy to set up. The onboarding process was painless.

Cons

The DISC assessments need some tweaking. The candidate we hired most recently had a poor rating from their internal metrics, but ended up being exactly what we needed. The cultural fit was what we were hiring for and the assessment didn't capture that and had we not taken the step to interview we could have missed out on the hire.

Reasons for Choosing WizeHire

WizeHire was highly recommended by several colleagues. The intro and ongoing pricing was perfect for our budget.

Mike from Hunter Rowe Real Estate

Easy to Use, Great Results

Very happy with it.

Pros

Best thing is getting more candidates! Much easier to use than other advertising sites.

Cons

Lack of good candidates in Wilmington NC.

See above.

Reasons for Switching to WizeHire

This is much more effective to get and and keep track of candidates.

Craig from DoodyCalls

Industry: Facilities Services

Awesome Company

Pros

Everything is great, real easy to use. All people are great

Cons

Like it all, easy to use. Tracking progress is easy