What are Xexec users saying about the software?

Read what people like you have said about using Xexec software through verified user reviews

• icon"Easy and straightforward to use. Simple to resolve issues."
  • icon"Xexec Applause was recently rolled out at my company to encourage recognition of employees and colleagues in a new and improved format which makes it easier to reward and praise colleagues."
  • icon"This product was very easy to use and super quick to enact."
  • icon"No major dislikes, a few teething issues but these were resolved quickly by Xexec."

Browse all Xexec Reviews

• Have you used Xexec and would like to share your experience with others?

Amy

Outstanding customer service

Easy to recognize colleagues even when its not with a monetary value, and the Applause Wall is very inspirational. I like that all employees have 3 Spotlight awards to issue as previously we have never had this option and it really makes an impact. The videos are short so easy to watch and understand. I found the site so easy to navigate and didn't have trouble finding anything.

Pros

Xexec Applause was recently rolled out at my company to encourage recognition of employees and colleagues in a new and improved format which makes it easier to reward and praise colleagues. The layout of the site is very easy to use and navigate and i found it really easy to find what i was looking for, i also found a wealth of information on the different rewards and recognitions that could be given and which roles could give which rewards and values. I enjoyed the profile which was easy to fill in and showed at easy glance what awards and balances i have. Special praise should go to [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] in customer services who quickly helped me when i was initially finding i was getting an error message when trying to access the site. She quickly sorted this for me and i have had no issues since.

Cons

I think the Applause Wall could do with some different images just to keep things looking interesting and not samey when scrolling through. Could we add our own photos? More photos needed in the options for profile pictures. When looking at the vouchers page, i found it difficult to understand that the monetary values that you could claim were listed above the voucher themselves. I thought where it said £10, 50 it meant you could claim £10.50 rather than values of £10 and £50.

Andy

Industry: Oil & Energy

Excellent Experience

The migration of our recognition programme to the Xexec platform was seamless and has been very well received by our employees. Usage of the programme is high and employees are excited by the wide range of products and services available in the catalogue. Xexec have improved the employee experience through their platform and service offering. In addition, the experience as the manager of the recognition programme has been outstanding. The client team at Xexec are always attentive and very quick to resolve any questions or issues experienced. As we near the first anniversary in partnership, the experience has been outstanding.

Pros

The Xexec platform is intuitive, simple for users and has some strong features. The web portal looks very good and that encourages high usage within the employee population. The support team are incredibly knowledgeable and are incredibly open to implementing changes and improvements tailored to my company's needs.

Cons

Very little to dislike currently, but always seeking to improve the employee experience.

Bismillah

Employee Rewards

Pros

You can see all the companies taking part and their offers on the search page rather than having click on each one individually

Cons

Not being able to specify the exact amount you want to buy on the gift card/e-voucher, it has to be in set denominations, then you have to wait for it to arrive Some people don't have printers, if they need to print a voucher straight away if an item is only available in store Not being able to purchase a universal card which can be used in all stores, instead you have to purchase separate ones for each store. Especially as many people do impulse buys plus don't want to have to carry multiple cards. I understand this may be complex as it would require to automatically connect with the various retailers but I think it is worth looking at to make the experience simpler and encourage me to use the service. Non-refundable vouchers - if you end up finding the item cheaper elsewhere Some offers are not as good, discounts for large items maybe but for smaller items you don't see much of a difference i.e. 4% saving, I would expect a minimum of at least 10%

Masha

We chose Xexec because we trusted them to deliver globally with multiple award schemes – financial and non-financial. Their expertise is excellent and, unlike many other companies, you do not get “handed over” to someone with less knowledge or experience once you’ve signed the contract! The first reaction from our employees has been very positive and we’re seeing a high volume of usage for Ecards and nominations for our financial award schemes.

Pros

Easy to use, engaging portal and excellent expertise in the Xexec team. We implemented a complex programme across 19 countries within 6 months and have had very few issues and great feedback and usage.

Cons

The only real downside is that Xexec seem to be very popular! Sometimes they were challenged to respond as quickly as we would have liked, or spend more time with us, but we were operating on a very short timeline. We didn’t end up spending much face time with the team, so if that is something that you expect, make sure to flag this and schedule it early on.

Nick

Early days but encouraging signs

We chose Xexec to help us take our first foray into technology-enabled recognition. It's still early days but they've helped us structure something which looks great and is really easy to use. Our people are really starting to have fun with it and I have high hopes that it will help make recognition part of everyday life for us.

Pros

It was quick to implement and is really easy to use. I was really pleasantly surprised how well/quickly they fitted with out brand guidelines too.

Cons

Quite a limited choice of ecards. That part of it is quite "out of the box". Wasn't a massive issue for us as we have our own designers, but could have meant the final solution didn't look as good as it could have. Was quite a slow start with client service too (but they quickly heard what we needed and I should say they responded well).

Nayma

I contacted the customer services email a couple of times and was happy with the response.

Pros

It was very easy to follow and I was able to select what I needed very easily.

Cons

The e voucher options for particular stores didn’t offer a lower amount like £5. The amounts were from £10 and above. Like I received a £25 thank you award I had to purchase an additional top up of £5 to use the full amount.

Paolo

Great website to save money

Very happy to have access to Xexec through my company. Most of the deals are the best you can find online.

Pros

Good variety of offers and discounts. E-vouchers are delivered very quickly. The website is clean and easy to navigate. I never had an issue for the website to track the cashback offers.

Cons

It doesn't support payments with amex.

Amanda

Flexible employee recognition tool which is good value for money and simple to use.

Pros

Ability to roll out across multiple countries/regions. Good functionality and end user experience. Great support from Xexec during implementation and beyond. Good value for money

Jonathan

Happy Customer

Pros

The help team were really quick to respond when querying on when I would receive my voucher acquired through my awards on High 5 and provided this instantly. Really good savings to be made with instant e-vouchers especially now that there is an app available.

Cons

There could be a greater selection of vouchers available with 'Spend my Awards' on High 5 portal, more in line with what is available to purchase on Extra Mile

Sally

Excellent product with high adoption across our organisation

Pros

It is very quick and easy to use allowing employees to nominate and recognise employees on the go. The ability to adapt for different segments of the employee population and easy workflows configured for approval levels where needed

Cons

As there is so much flexibility within the system it is easy to over complicate and get wrapped up in rules. Keep it simple to prevent this happening.

Nigel

Industry: Broadcast Media

As an employee this is a nice benefit to have.

They're very good and quick to answer inquiries.

Pros

It's great for buying gift vouchers at a discount and generally getting money off big ticket items.

Cons

Would like to see more retailers especially Amazon in there.

Carl

Support

Xexec where fantastic in the support they gave to resolve my issue

Pros

I like how easy it is to select vouchers

Cons

When I top-up vouchers they system does not work corrctly and therefore I need to get in touch with Xexec and provide authorisation codes as proof of the debit card top up and to have the vouchers added to my portal.

Neal

Industry: Aviation & Aerospace

Review of 'myrecognition' module

Overall positive. I needed some support assistance with some vouchers and I found the service to be excellent both in speed and quality response.

Pros

I used the 'myrecognition' module and found it very user friendly with an intuitive interface. Redemption of awards against vouchers worked really well.

Cons

In the previous software my organisation used, if you had been awarded points, your ' balance' was displayed at the top of the page so you knew easily if you had been awarded points. With Xecec I had to navigate to an awards screen to see what I had received.

Aamir

Very happy with the service

Very easy to use, user friendly, very quick in responding to queries.

Pros

very user friendly. easy to use and very quick

Cons

Nothing, I really liked it as it was easy to use

Lize-Marie

Xexec are a very friendly and helpful team that is willing to go the extra mile to help.

Pros

It is easy to use and actually really helps you save real money. It also covers a huge range of areas so whatever you need from going on holiday to buying insurance or food you can find a saving via Xexec's website. They also have a concierge service which gives you that personal experience. The layout is very good and attractive and i like that they advertise all the latest deals as you open the website. I am also glad that i can invite friends and family to use this website.

Cons

One of the things that would be nice is if you could use a credit card instead just of debit card especially if you want to make a big purchase. Also if you buy 2 vouchers of £10 each it would be nice if it came on one email instead of two separate emails.

rebecca

Great customer service, great discounts and easy to use

Pros

Great discounts , concierge service is brilliant and very useful for busy people. I like the way that it has a lot of great well known benefits but has a small company feel in the customer service we receive.

Cons

The User interface could be a bit prettier, but it's all about the delivery and Staff Treats has delivered.

Alex

Industry: Civil Engineering

Excellent Customer Service

Pros

The software is very easy to use, it looks good and is very engaging. I had an initial problem logging in but the team responded very quickly and gave me all the help and guidance i needed to get started.

Cons

I havent come across anything at the moment that has been negative so far.

Vasilis

Great platform for company rewards

Pros

Great variety of rewards from well known brands which includes hefty discounts and cashback!

Cons

UI could be enhanced a bit more for ease of use but overall it's a great platform and their mobile app is great too,

Melissa

Customer Service

My question was answered really quickly. The customer service team was really friendly, informative and easy to understand.

Pros

This product was really easy to use and when I had a question the customer service was quick and easy to use.

Cons

You don't get to see tracking on your product when you purchase it.

Richard

Highly recommended

Pros

I enjoy using Xecec as it gives me access to great deals. There is a wealth of companies to choose from, and it has saved me a significant amount of money!

Cons

None, I think Xexec works exactly as it should.

Joanne

Time used: Free Trial

XEXEC R&R Scheme

We reviewed a number of R&R programs for our organization and Xexec offered the most personalization which was really important to us. They also work globally which means we were able to accommodate our employees in South America. They're a good company to work with and we have a great relationship with our Account.

Industry: Staffing and Recruiting

Great product and fantastic service

Great customer service - we had an issue with some vouchers (retailers fault - not staff treats) and the customer service team were quick to respond and sort it out.

Pros

Really easy to use once you get used to how it works

Cons

It does take a while to understand all the different features and which is most beneficial to you.

michael

Use this servise for customers with voucher querys

problems that my customers have regarding vouchers depending on there code are easily solved by yourself

Pros

easy to use, fast response, solves customers needs quickly

Cons

The name Xexec could perhaps be something a little more simple?? but no biggie

Noelle

My user experience

Very attentive and quick turn around with queries and queries closed out very efficiently.

Pros

This product was very easy to use and super quick to enact.

Cons

Responding to emails from the software - you are unable

sherma

update about missing gift card

They helped me with my request, i finally got my gift card

Pros

they responded quickly and I did not have wait long for the result

Cons

i did not have any issues with the system so far

Xexec