What are ZenHR users saying about the software?

Read what people like you have said about using ZenHR software through verified user reviews

4.7

• icon"ZenHR is extremely user friendly and has a pleasing visual interface. I have that it does not look cramped up and help features are available."
  • icon"One of the most important features is how easy it is for individual users to use the software and program."
  • icon"Regular update - good appearance - working perfect -updating time to time."
  • icon"Payroll errors, employee data bugs, data are not reliable."
  • icon"Attendance check in & out are easy but alarm will be more convenient to avoid any deductions."
  • icon"We were shocked and found out it's due to the laziness of one of their staff. I truly believe they can not be trusted."

Browse all ZenHR Reviews

• Have you used ZenHR and would like to share your experience with others?

Aya

The innovative HRMS

It reduces paperwork and reduce the manual workload and cut down on the need for hiring extra employees to manage the HR functions of an organisation, it also offers a high privacy and data security. Last but not least, It allows the accounting department to keep a tab on the timesheets and attendance data of employees, therefore enabling proper remuneration of the employees based on absence as well as performance.

Pros

It saves a lot of my time and effort based on the features that ZenHR provides, it also allows me to follow up on documents expiration easily, It is also easy to work on and is not complicated and any employee can work on it without the need of orientation, and the application that ZenHR has, is very easy way for every employee to submit any transaction they need.

Cons

-The color of the interface - The number of employees does not fit in the same page

fahmy farhath

Industry: Sporting Goods

review - Alhayath Investment (SPORTA)

good

Pros

ease of use and the android mobile version

Cons

if any request we make is rejected my higher management there should be a reason in that . So plz make this option mandatory , so that every time a request is rejected we know this for what reason. Otherwise now we have to send a separate e mail to find out what is the rejection reason.

World Class HRMS

ZenHR gives us a core and a direct to the point HR services. If anyone is interested they can sign into their website and ask for a free trial period.

Pros

1. It’s a clouds based and price efficient 2.localized to each country of MENA labor law. 3.easy to use 4.customized payroll module 5.on boarding /off boarding -finger print integration 6.performance /appraisal & evaluation. 7.mob app 8.adorable customer service during the implementing and after going live.

Cons

My only concern was the training module and they are currently working on it and according to their road map it must be active by the beginning of 2019.

Nightmare! one word: avoid!

It is been a handful of stressful months, and errors and disasters are pilling up but we are already started looking for alternatives and will move as soon as we can without looking back.

Pros

When we saw and tested the software at first, it was all good looking software, nice interface, a lot of promises, excellent sales process, and also support. It offers almost a lot of services( databases, payroll, attendance, people requests, performance management, and that all seem to be in beta mode.

Cons

Breach of confidentiality! the company allowed access to a party without prior permission. We were shocked and found out it's due to the laziness of one of their staff! I truly believe they can not be trusted. Also, they store the company data in their servers and allowed many of their staff to access it. Our previous software never accessed our data, instead used an AWS and encrypted protocol. Many of the services are NOT matured and not easy to use, always need to find workarounds. Many many many payroll mistakes and errors. Pleasant UI but very poor UX! Very weak app! barely works.. Notifications are a mess... You need their support to configure a lot of things, and also find workaround basic issues! You need their support to add admins, they claim it's for security reasons, but that's not true.

Reasons for choosing ZenHR

Multicountry and currency support for international branches, and performance management system. Compliance with local laws. Quick sales support. Good discount.

Reasons for switching to ZenHR

Looking for multicountry and currency support for international branches, and performance management system.

Kareem

Industry: Logistics and Supply Chain

Excellent HR software and amazing after-sales services

Pros

Payroll calculations are now easier to run than ever. We also appreciate the time and attendance tracking module as it provides us with real-time and accurate attendance reports.

Cons

Cannot think of anything major. Our concerns are always addressed in a transparent way and in a timely manner.

Reasons for switching to ZenHR

We needed a cloud-based HRMS that is user friendly and scalable.

Mark Joebelle

Zen HR Amazing

Amazing app

Pros

Very easy to use. And useful. Accurate..

Cons

Some features in safari/chrome not applicable in app

March 2022

Good HR Tool

I use ZenHR to check in and out at work and occasionally request time off. I find it helpful and user friendly enough to use and definitely is a much better option compared to the fingerprint check in/out that some companies still adopt.

Pros

ZenHR is a very helpful tool for employees to manage their timesheets, vacations, and other requests, and at the same times for employers to track their employees' schedules whether to check attendance or to issue payroll. The software has a lot of features and the customer support is very responsive and helpful.

Cons

Some thing I dislike in the ZenHR software is the geolocation bug in the clock-in and clock-out features: Sometimes the location is stuck and checking in/out at the office would appear like doing so from another location. Also, I don't like that employees are not able to check their total checked in hours during the month, which can be helpful to manage their hours and schedules overall.

Muhammad

December 2021

Your Virtual Human Resource Manager

It is very nice and helpful and comprehensive.

Pros

What I really like about the software that it ease our job on dailiy basis. Before we wait for our managers to sign up the HR letters but now it is very comprehensive for them to approve our letter.

Cons

To be honest currently I dont have anything to say about this.

Reasons for choosing ZenHR

This is my first experience with a product like this.

Best HR System in the MENA Region

Pros

The product is very intuitive, its very easy to use with straight-forward actions, and has a very good UI that isn't confusing. All features are easy to get to and you can use any of the features without much of a hassle

Cons

The notifications/emailing system is good, however it is inconsistent and sometimes lags or doesn't send the notification

Mona

zen hr user and improvement assessment

great would like to send notification to sign out according to company working time

Pros

processes are easy in a good time manner

Cons

attendance check in & out are easy but alarm will be more convenient to avoid any deductions

the right software in the right place

it was so primitive at first but I am amazed by the bprogress and the organization it has every time I open it. I highly recommend it

Pros

the software is very well organized, it is still under construction in our company, but as soon as it is complete....I guess it will contain allll the informatoin any employee may need.

Cons

It took the company to much time to finih the basics of the employees information

Hussam

Hussam

Pros

I like most how it easy to request annual vacations

Cons

zenHR mobile app take to some time to clock in or check in

Areej

Great easy to user

ATTENDANCE PAYROLL SALARY SLIPS TIME OFF REQUESTS DOCUMENTS (AND I LIKE THE EXPIRY DATE REMINDER) HELPFULL

Pros

ZENHR IS A USER-FRIENDLY HR SYSTEM. EFFECTIVE SUPPORT TEAM.

Cons

NOTHING EVERYTHING IN THE SYSTEM IS GREAT WE ENJOY USING IT AND THE TEAM IS VERY SUPPORTIVE AND EFFECTIVE TO ANY INQUIRY WE REQUEST.

Tarun

The solution to our daily needs.

The main issue for us to track the attendance which is resolved by the tool. We have multiple locations where we need to log in from and it helps us do that. We can check who all in the team is on leave.

Pros

UserInterface. Ease of Use. Flexibility to use on mobile or desktop. Reports

Cons

Sometimes an iOS version of the app acts up and logs you out when you switch networks. Something you need to come up with employees working from home on the calendar.

Reasons for switching to ZenHR

Not sure as this was a management decision.

Safiya

How ZenHR Serves My Needs

It is pleasant to use and I really like that it does not look intimidating. However I am not in the administration of it so I speak only as a user.

Pros

ZenHR is extremely user friendly and has a pleasing visual interface. I have that it does not look cramped up and help features are available. ZenHR also makes the system with many running parts look seamless.

Cons

I believe that there are features that are not available. I do not see any integrations and as a supervisor of a supervisor, I should be able to see all teams' profiles and related information.

Douglas

Industry: Information Services

ZenHR

We use ZenHR to track vacation, time off request, salary, employee reimbursement, and clock in/out. Up to this point, ZenHR meets our needs as a company. ZenHR continually adds new features and is responsive to ideas.

Pros

The ease of use, the software has been built with the user in mind. It is intuitive and very well laid out.

Cons

I would like to see a more robust dashboard and it would be nice if the dashboard was customizable. The colors could have more contrast, the action buttons seem disabled to me. Clock in/out gives us a few issues when using the radius.

Nael

This reviewer was invited by the software vendor to submit an honest review.

very good experience, dealing with provisional staff and flexible management.

Pros

simple interface, easy to use and to go through tabs and features

Cons

i dont have anything to be added here. the ZenHR technical team are providing a very good support and assistance to us.

Sanjiv

ZenHR allows Xceede to manage staff in Indian subsidiary

Given the unique requirements of managing employees in India, we were able to use ZenHR to address all our needs. It provides a scalable platform to support our growth.

Pros

Feature rich for managing employees Innovative culture resulting in regular additions of new and relevant features Mobile app provides convenience to employees and we no longer use a time clock

Cons

No downside - it contains more features that we use frankly.

Fadi

ZenHR - GFP

Perfect, Highly recommended.

Pros

Cloud Based Full Functionality Easy to use Polite and professional support team Other Family Platform as "Caval", "Akhtaboot" and testello

Cons

NA, Go ahead, Great team, Not to much issues

SANTHOSH

Industry: Security and Investigations

Excellent

We are using ZenHR for all our staff HR & admin requirements .

Pros

It's user friendly . We are using this software for all our HR & admin requirements . Uninterrupted service .

Cons

No complaints ever noticed about this software.

Nevert

Industry: Oil & Energy

My Experience with ZenHR

Zen HR helps me keep record of my movements, as I can easily define my leaves into personal & work related.

Pros

ZenHR is the best manifestation of the Human Resources & Personnel Management, it is extremely user friendly for both users & Management. It also helps employees plan their days off year round & stay up to date with their vacation balances.

Cons

I like everything about it, however the mobile application could use some improvement.

Mohammad

Industry: Computer Games

Zenhr is the right call to make

Amazing customization! We all depend in it for everything and it’s very useful to manage your day to day operations. I like the fact that they are continually adding features.

Pros

-Mobile friendly, you can easily access it from your mobile. -Visual builder for company structure. -News and announcements for all employees. -Nice implementation for time management and vacations.

Cons

Performance management needs enhancements. Mobile app doesn’t have all web features.

Mohamad

it is the best Software you may use

I believe ZenHR makes our life in SCCA much easier.

Pros

It is very easy to use does not require any training

Cons

in the section of My Salaries it does not show if the employee has a loan

Reasons for choosing ZenHR

the great support and easy to access

Yanal

ZenHR Review

Pros

- Leave Tracking - Employee Directory - Tracking of personal profile

Cons

Not that I can think of, this is the first time I use an app like this and I am thankful that I was introduced to it!!

Mohamed

Easy Hr daily software

very Easy to use

Pros

smoothness and reliability, ease of use & exclusive Features

Cons

User Permissions needs more customization

Reasons for choosing ZenHR

the price and the some features

Zenhr meets our expectations