• Pros

• "I love the streamlined and seamlessness to the software. It is incredibly easy to use, function, and maintain."

• "It is easy to use, they made tracking and processing applications very easy!"

• "Very easy to use and set out very well, a solid performer"

• Cons

• "Sometimes down, but usually fixed quickly, incorporate a functionality to manage tempory contacts., CV radius location search doesn't save information except when connected online."

• "This software is fabulous and only faces some issues with the weak network. Also you have to check everytime the status of candidate because it may be changed before you see that."

• "Can take a little time to customise but then very quick to use."

Browse Zoho Recruit Reviews

Jaideep from Glide Invest

Best Resume Tracking Tool for anyone serious about being professional in their Recruitment process

Zoho Recruit is well suited in situations where one has multiple sources of candidates applying for different jobs, as it allows you to keep track of progress across each source. It is also well suited for companies that are constantly hiring and need an efficient system that tracks candidates. Zoho is probably not well suited for someone looking for an absolutely free resource for their ATS, or anyone looking to hire less than 10 people over the next 1-2 years. Tranditional tools can serve the purpose better in those cases.

Pros

Zoho Recruit provides automated workflows that be defined to trigger emails for changes in the pipeline stage of a candidate. It provides the ability to create email templates that can be triggered from the candidates profile without having to retype them. It enables resume parsing from doc, docx and pdf files which automates the data entry of candidates. It allows for the creation of a simple career website with the open job positions auto populating from the application onto the site. It allows for the creation of vendor portals enabling you to better manage the flow of resumes from recruiting vendors.

Cons

Zoho Recruit should allow for customization of pipelines based on department/role to be hired. It should allow for customization of the vendor portal allowing the vendor to type in key data points about candidate profiles that are typically not found on the resume, such as notice period, current salary and expected salary. It could simplify the blueprinting process built into the tool which allows for smooth flow of candidates through the system.

Reasons for Choosing Zoho Recruit

Zoho Recruit is far superior to all the other tools I evaluated. It alows for a ton of customization across the application. Templates and automated workflows allow for streamlining processes. It has integrations with several Zoho products and external tools, including Zapier. It provides a set of APIs to use with it. It allows for to-do lists with reminders. It allows for storage of all documents shared by candidates, including assignments. It allows you to create customized offer letters for candidates and keep track of them through the application. None of these capabilites are available in the other tools that I experimented with.

Jacob from Optus Healthcare Limited

Industry: Staffing and Recruiting

Zoho recruit is great tool to have for every recruiter

During our recruitment process, we need a lot of documents from the candidates and Zoho recruit is able to receive these documents form candidates and update their file as well

Pros

Zoho recruit is very slick and is very intuitive. There are lots of training videos available on the Zoho sites and also on Youtube. It has good integrations with existing google systems. The resume parsing feature is good. The integrations of directly importing the resume form the email is also fab.

Cons

I am still using the trial version and found that there was no integration with dropbox. I may be wrong and might know more when I explore a bit more.

Reasons for Choosing Zoho Recruit

Zoho is user friendly, and cheaper than these products

Brad from ONCALL Medical Esthetics

Be Careful selecting this software to build your business

Pros

Front line customer support is excellent and they go above and beyond

Cons

HORRIBLE Quality control. They keep releasing product that simply does not work!! Error codes at the very first step. And then they want you to get online with them and show them how their stuff is broken. I did this for 2 years and I am finally fed up with providing QC services to them when they CLEARLY do not have a functioning QC or testing regime. I am now 2+ years into the build out of our business and having to consider changing the core software that runs our business at immense costs in terms of time, training, business relationships etc. Not sure what I will do, maybe just screwed and have to put up with it for another 2 years. To be crystal clear, their front line support people are excellent - above and beyond and truly great to work with so it pains me to have to write this review. But fair warning their QC is BAD and you will spend a lot of time showing them how their product does not work.. Value for Dollar is good but if you expect this software to grow with you forget i. and pay a little more for something else.

Erica from Talent Solutions Group

The Dream Platform

I was using Google Sheets and having to place comments on top of comments, color code to organize with tabs out the a**. This platform is Heaven compared to that, on top of being visually appealing, easy to add information and the unlimited amount of tools that can be added on to strengthen your process even more. It's great!

Pros

I loved that I could upload a .csv file (from my Google Sheets - which was my Recruiting system before Zoho) and it generated all of my leads into the platform. I did have to go through each and add or move some information around, but that didn't take very long. From there I was able to customize the layout and information templates to my liking, set up the clients and open positions, add on their automation tools for email marketing and begin sending campaigns. I was most sold when I realized the platform SOURCES through ZipRecruiter, Indeed, Monster, and many others to populate resumes for you that can be added into your candidate platform with one click!!

Cons

It took me about a day to figure out how to customize the templates for information that you want to be entered for candidates, clients, Job Positions, emails, etc. Some of the information can NOT be deleted from the template. For Instance under Clients, I didn't need Revenue and Promised Growth information, but I couldn't take that off, and a few are locked to where you have to put something within the box otherwise you cannot move forward. It's a minor annoyance that is easy to fix with a random word, but now a deal-breaker compared to everything else the platform automates and simplifies for you.

SmartRecruiters Hiretual

Borisz from Freelancelot.IT Slovakia s.r.o.

Zoho Recruit - Easy to use ATS with a great ecosystem

Pros

Easy to setup and use and satisfy most needs of a temporary staffing agency (what we are). Clear and easy to understand pricing and a brilliantly complete eco-system of applications make it a great choice and allows to simplify and consolidate the toolset used.

Cons

Integration between Zoho Recruit and Workerly (used for timesheets and invoicing) is not fully ready yet. Career page does not fully meet our needs, but this may be specific to us.

Reasons for Choosing Zoho Recruit

Overall came best in customizeability, pricing, integration and completeness of offering

Carolyn from Enghedi, LLC

Excellent Business Management Software

Excellent. Excellent training, products, tutorials.

Pros

This is a highly integrated software system that also provides ease of integration with outside services as well.

Cons

I have not found anything that I do not like about Zoho Recruit.

Reasons for Choosing Zoho Recruit

We chose Zoho Recruit because of the breadth of functionality and the integrated and ease of integration with outside system.

Melih from CCJOBS

All in one solution for Recruitment Agencies

Pros

Web API which allow us to send our web site data directly to zoho recruit crm.

Cons

Not having official wordpress plugin to send data to zoho recruit crm without hassling with web api ad coding.

Reasons for Choosing Zoho Recruit

Web API which allow us to send our web site data directly to zoho recruit crm.

A flexible ATS

Pros

APIs and adaptability is good. It is possible to adjust workflows.

Cons

Takes some getting known to since there is a lot of functionality

Reasons for Choosing Zoho Recruit

Since the UX and adaptable workflows was better

Patrick from TECS

The most feature-filled applicant tracking system out there!

Before having an ATS like zoho we had did all of our recruitment manually (We hire hundreds of people each year) and this took so many people so much time. However, since we've had Zoho recruit we've been able to automate so much of the process which not only has helped us filter the better candidates through, but has also allowed us to do other things apart from recruitment.

Pros

Zoho recruit is so customizeable! It is so filled with features and functionality, but at the same time gives you so much scope compared to some of the other ATS out there.

Cons

It does take a while to set up the way you want it.

Fay from Posao Recruitment

Great Recruitment Software

Overall, I think it's a very useful software. I would recommend it to any recruiter, whether it's a small or a large agency.

Pros

I have been using Zoho recruit for about a month now. As an ATS it's great, allows you very easily to pass CVs directly from your inbox. Very easy to use, overall great sofware for any agency or internal recruiter.

Cons

The software could be visually more appealing in the desktop version.

Reasons for Choosing Zoho Recruit

Zoho recruit offered various different prices, with a free version also. Other products don't have this.

Anthony from POWERNET America, Inc.

Good Option, but limited.

I have looked at a lot of HR/ATS systems in a short period of time. Zoho Recruit is not the best, but could become the best by simply adding Evaluation process, Assessments, Reference Checking, Onboarding by allowing an API to use with our HR system, More options for working with other applications other than Zoho would greatly benefit the increase. I compared against Bamboo, and Zoho needs to take notes from them. It has a good interface that is easy to use, views are very well designed. Price is King, and this is an affordable options even at premium levels. Highly customization. Free option available with a robust feature set. Integrates well with your website. Job Posting is very easy and customizable. This ATS option is an easy-to-use Applicant Tracking System and Recruitment Software that can help you track job openings, resumes, candidates and contacts more quickly and efficiently. The interface is a minimalist design and has not kept up with current elements. I would like to see questionnaires or custom assessments to compare the candidate against the posting, and it does not rank that candidate for that position. Support was not really good. We had a issue with the candidates applying in our career page, and it would tell them they would get a password emailed to them, and they never got the emails, leaving the candidate hanging. We contacted support, and support was almost non-existent. They DO NOT have 24/7 support despite what websites say, and they are not as responsive to solve the solution. Many times I had to leave a message to go in to a blackhole when their chat support want available. In fact I never seen anyone available for chat. We needed to collect and manage resumes, automate, question and test the vetting quickly and integrate the postings into our career page. The biggest benefit is it is a good option for a company that does not have to vet resumes against a posting in a short time frame. If you just need a low cost solution, and you can compare the resumes to the posting manually, then this is a great option.

Jeff from Zenziz Origin Limited

State of the App

I've been using Zoho products for almost 10 years. I've had a rich overseas experience in technology overseas for the past 30 years where I moved from hardware tech to software to gaming. I've generally been the software user in the organizations I've worked for and at that point 10 years ago, I was tasked with finding the right recruiting software. One of the solutions I chose to review was Zoho and I recommended my firm use it. Unfortunately for them, they stuck with their less expensive ATS. (they were paying $10 / user - you get what you pay for has never been truer). Despite that firm not using Zoho, I did and I've been a big fan of zoho ever since. At the time, I was telling my colleagues they were the SAP for the SME's and became more or less a power user. Mostly I use their ATS, CRM and Project, but I've used almost every product they provide. I really like their products - they can all be customized to a high degree and the organization really backs up their products. I would recommend you give them a try if you are looking for value for money.

Pros

From the beginning, I liked that the software included a parser and reporting, but the new features they have continued to add keep up well with the market place. I like the business rules and semi-automated business process, and the degree of customization given the user. Overall, the Zoho organization is pretty switched on and their products are becoming more and more a mainstream SaaS choice - especially with the value for money aspect. You see them more and more in the reviews with solid ratings and there are a number of great apps that Zoho provide. It's nice to have a single provider and I expect that over time that the apps will continue to improve and work better together.

Cons

Though they've had a parser feature for some years, it isn't very high touch and needs improvement. Also, I use Zapier to integrate and semi-automate my processes, but I would like to have the applications to operate more seamlessly together.

Kim from The Pipeline: Recruiting

Start up business with no previous experience purchasing recruiting software/platform - Very happy!

Please read my review. It's faster ;)

Pros

With other programs, I felt restrictive with package tiers-v- budget (boxed in or obligated to spend the extra money). Whereas Zoho Recruit feels more intuitive - my learning curve follows the natural progression for wanting to expand on my business and functionality. How Zoho designed this expansion process allows the user to feel more intuitive and in control of upgrades. As a business owner, it allowed me to think of my next step and stage via expense-v-reward, and build into my business growth plan. It was something I was working towards as a business, instead of as a budget. Zoho Tech Support is awesome. I never feel as though I am a number, waiting for the tech ticket, or have information read to me from Google. Tech Support actually appears to know what they're talking about! They troubleshoot while I wait, reevaluate, and adjust until it's right. And if they can't resolve it right away, they promise they'll get back in a timely manner...AND THEY DO! It's the same Support person so the value of having established a short-term relationship is welcoming. This feels more human instead of automated and institutionalized; literally, the personal touch or white glove standard.

Cons

I don't have any cons at this time, as I am still in a learning curve with adjusting recruiting model with module mapping, etc. The process has been positive and involves a LOT of customer service. My only con would be that issues found on weekend have to be held over until M-F. That creates a bottleneck for my activity, pushing weekend tasks into the "regular" work week. Please, open up a few weekend resolution hours!

Lee from Asgard ERP

Quality System That Does The Job

We are a recent startup Recruitment Company that selected Zoho for ATS and CRM purposes after reviewing numerous other software options. With the introduction of numerous Cloud products, we quickly established that a wide number of options in the market are extremely rigid with a lack of customisation. If you're willing to get your hands dirty (which we are), you're able to really bespoke the system to your recruitment needs. Of course there are some functionality limitations which could be made better however the customisation is much more extensive then other demos we have gone through. From a CRM perspective for our needs, it ticks all the boxes and from a Recruitment Agency perspective it does a good job of Parsing multiple CV's and has allowed us to setup numerous reports and forecast stages. Overall it does the trick for a startup and growing company who are ultimately looking at their cashflow within the first few years however there are areas we have been informed are on the roadmap which they need to make happen. Customer Support has been extremely good.

Pros

- Customisation Options in terms of Field/Layout Management - CV Parsing - App - Smart Device App is really nice - Searching / Reporting Capabilities - Standard functionality is better than others in the market

Cons

- Lack of Radius Search from a Candidate perspective which isn't ideal when searching for candidates near a certain location - Lack of Office365 Outlook Integration (this is on the roadmap however isn't ideal) - Skilling / Capabilities is my largest bugbear as it isn't as intuitive as other options from a recruitment perspective - Some rigid functionality where you can't remove and edit certain fields. - No Linkedin stripping functionality

Paul from Hudson Beck Search

Zoho Recruit

Very positive.

Pros

Scaleable and abilty to customise. Modular so many options to integrate useful widgets to aid workflow.

Cons

Local support, lack of training material online.

Custom features.

“Helps us to free ourselves for better utility”

ZOHO ATS would become an ideal solution for small to medium scale HR projects considering many innovative features offered at a competitive price and the free trial period is an ideal opportunity for the prospective purchaser to make an informed decision.

Pros

The need for an ATS felt due to difficulties we underwent with many human errors in a high paced environment and decided to choose ZOHO after brief research. While we started to use ZOHO it became the best worker for doing what we expected and more. The available features in ZOHO keep our system running efficiently and the customization features help us achieve specific needs and maintain greater control. The Advanced Recruit Analytics shows us where we are in simple graphics which helps us realize the overall corporate objectives at a glance. As of now, we haven’t had any major issues with ZOHO. As with the cost, ‘it’s comparatively economical’.

Cons

We haven’t had any major issues so far, therefore, cannot shoot blunt arrows. Even if there are any issues, ZOHO would be more than happy to integrate them into the system with the help of the users, which will make their system the best.

Summer from Savvy Medias

Works great for our small business

We've used Zoho applications for over five years, so I have a lot of experience with them. Everything works very well for people with very little computer knowledge, and yet you can customize things quite a bit if you know what you are doing. As far as Recruit goes... I have used Recruit before and like it, but they didn't integrate with other services as the time. I had to use Indeed's services and we had quite a bit of issues (with 3 of our companies) with candidates receiving emails from us to schedule interviews. Now that Recruit is integrated with so many job boards, it is an awesome deal for the money, helps to weed through all the resumes, make notes, schedule things and keep a busy office organized. I WILL NEVER TAKE PAPER APPLICATIONS AGAIN. As far as support, I never call in, I just use email, so usually by the time emails are returned (a few hours) I have already figured out what I was contacting them about (they have forums, community help, plenty of places to find what you need). That said, they are always responsive and polite.

Pros

Easy to use but not so user friendly that you can't use it if you are advanced good customer support a lot of documentation integrates with many other services

Cons

Sometimes down, but usually fixed quickly

Prabhjot Singh from Eclat Hospitality

Zoho Recruit Review

we used to use it 2 years back, then moved to Google HIRE and are now back to using it again. we like it. we like the structured approach to recruitment

Pros

we are a recruitment agency focused on the hospitality industry and for us, central recruitment software is critical for success. we used ZOHO for a year or so and then moved to Google Hire for a bit, but have come back to Zoho. We like all the modules, from CRM, database, search, schedules, emailing and todos. The stuff that really works for us the status of the applicant and the review from our clients on the applicant.

Cons

the search can be improved. google hire has a cool function of suggesting similar profiles and doing timeline searches.

Looking for applicants has never been easier!

9.5/10 over all and definitely a go!

Pros

A difficult task that I have to deal with most of the time is the process of applicant tracking, especially for job areas that are rarely filled-in. I found ZOHO Recruit and it helped me more than I thought it would. The possibility of a job board posting allowed me to spread the needs of our company through job list websites with ease. It allows scheduling of possible interviews with clients that I have chosen, sending them emails for tentative dates. It also keeps a database for employee records which is a great organizational move for me. I adored its organized and clean process of keeping track of applicants and their files. The minimalist feeling of the theme also hooked me in, it looks simple and is easy to use.

Cons

The lack of filtering possibility for candidates is a bit bothersome. Especially regarding important demographic details such as age which is really important for our job requirements.

Jimmy from eRecruiter Nigeria

Excellent Recruitment Software

Ability to link candidates with clients for the entire recruitment life cycle. As a company we can effectively manage the candidate experience and respond faster. We have linked Zoho Recruit to our career page hence we do not have to receive resumes by email which makes us work smarter and reduces time.

Pros

The formatted resume functionality is fantastic as it helps us format resumes and brand them to send to clients all within the Zoho ATS, we can post to our company careers page, Facebook and twitter page. We have the ability to send feedback to candidate real time and also give the client opportunity to shortlist from the system which really makes our job easier. The software is very flexible and easy for us to upgrade or downgrade depending on number of users especially as the recruitment business is a very high turnover business.

Cons

I wish Zoho Recruit can incorporate a functionality to help manage temporary/contract staffing.

Sajith from Live Assets

Testing an ATS + CRM for recruitment firm

It has been a great experience in testing the trial version. I? want to use all the features and maximize efficiency of the team and myself.

Pros

The workflow of Zoho Recruit is seamless. It makes tasks easy and repetitive tasks not cumbersome thus enabling small and medium recruitment firms focus on what they do best help companies hire the best talent.

Cons

There a lot of features, which I don't believe we might use all.

Jonathan from Extant Resourcing Ltd

Easy to use and integrate recruitment software

Increased visability across all avenues of candidate sourcing, ability to automate a large portion of the recruitment process... this increases daily with smart additons Zoho makes every day (almost). Additionally the main aspect that is great is the ability to run geographically distributed teams.

Pros

Cost of using the software is minimal, however still offers everything you would expect from a much more expensive program. Overall the system manages everything from adverts through to candidates and is continually evolving to become one of the easiest to use softwares I have used to date.

Cons

Can be cumbersome in some areas initially, like reporting, dashboards etc. however it is fully customizable so once you have that in hand it pretty much covers everything. It would be great to have a more direct integration into Linkedin, with Linkedin actually operating through Zoho, however believe this is something that they are working on at the moment.

Steffen from Staffing and Recruiting

Trial ZOHO Recruit

Pros

At the moment we are using the trial version ZOHO Recruit, but we will soon move from our old system to Zoho. Here are our first experiences: Very good support in Germany as well as international support outside of local office hours. Zoho also organizes events in Germany where you can exchange professional experiences or you can ask questions directly to Zoho sales people. Since the data is stored online, the user can flexibly access and edit his data from any PC. This allows you to work out flexibly from the home office. You can upgrade ZOHO, which means you can add building blocks CRM etc. Many functions in ZOHO recruit are very helpful for us or shorten our processing time. Time is Money! ZOHO als plays with open cards and has a clear open price structure. Monthly or annual payments are possible. When it comes to competition, it is often not clear what the products/service cost. So far we are very satisfied! SZ

Cons

What I dislike, ZOHO recruit could be more colored so that it looks more user friendly and modern. on the contrary, we cannot say negative things so far, because we have not yet worked with all the functions. We will keep you informed!

ayush from Kaivalya Education Foundation

"applying to hired" a well cloud based recruitment application

Overall the experience using Zoho recruit is awesome, I have managed all the admin operations in my organization. Also handled most of the query raised by the end user in my organization. i will strogly recoomnd you to try atleast its free version and they you are able to explorer more!

Pros

I like most of the things in the whole application platform, like: 1. Creating and customizing Dashboard feature which makes us concentrate for any job opening. 2. Managing job opening and publishing in the different platform like Naukri.com, monster jobs etc. 3. Managing candidates fields as we need. 4. Setting and creating rules for the specific status. 5. It makes Screening of resume easy. 6. Candidates can signup in the platform for applying for the job. 7. Integration within different external apps like office outlook and some of the google apps. 8. Zoho mail features. and many more to explorer.

Cons

One thing disappoints me in the platform an interviewer can not fill feedback in any form . there are only adding note facilities are availbale .

Jonathan from BluZinc

Shhh, can we keep it secret?

With many years experience on bespoke and proprietary recruitment software (ATS, VMS, media ad publishing etc), when I founded BluZinc, on a bootstrap, we did a supplier evaluation and shortlisted 3 well know excellent systems, and Zoho Recruit. We have the ability to so some of our own configuration, and although it takes a little time this is also good learning time while actually going through the recruitment process. We hoped the our ideas for innovation would be taken in to development by Zoho and were were right. The services is friendly and you feel like the support team are keen to help. There are a few things missing however the way we are running our executive search and interim placement business, it's meeting our needs. We have no plans to change in the near future.

Pros

Intuitive, configurable, sales funnel forecasts, emailing templates, extensive reporting, does what we need, extensive search criteria

Cons

CV radius location search, doens't save information except when connected online.

Lee from Hadfield Education

Excellent cost effective ATS product

I was looking for a ATS that I could customise without having to know too much code and follow specific workflows and automation patterns. Having found Zoho Recruit it met all my needs perfectly and within my limited budget as a small business.

Pros

Ease of use. Once you know your recruitment process you can quickly and easily set up the complete workflow and automation to hit every requirement you have. There is also good support features that will walk you through and solve your problems quickly and easily.

Cons

The Zoho Recruit App is functional but could still use a little work in terms of editing information but meets needs in most cases.

Chris from Turn2Partners

Industry: Staffing and Recruiting

For the right needs, an incredible value

If you need a UI-centric place to store data, and you are on a budget, I can't imagine you'd find a better place. For us, this was the necessary stepping stone for between Excel and when we had enough revenue to license a proper CRM/ATS. Basically: I was very happy we did this for 18 months, but when it was time to leave it was a relief.

Pros

Zoho is very user friendly, very customizable, and extremely affordable. We were able to add and delete fields almost everywhere we wanted to, and I felt that the navigation and search functionality were very user friendly - required not much training.

Cons

The monthly (which I couldn't find anywhere else for a comparable product) price is allowed - near as I could tell - by the lack of support. It didn't make me too angry because you can't have a CRM at this price without sacrificing something, but you should know up front support basically doesn't exist. Also, there isn't much functionality around tracking activity - so be aware of that before you buy.

Shawna from Ascent Solutions

Awesome Recruiting ATS for small companies

Super affordable for small companies -- that was where I had to start my search-finding something that didn't cost thousands.

Pros

As a company with less than 50 employees we needed an applicant tracking system, but aren't able to purchase the big giant systems. Zoho Recruit has a ton of customizable features and does everything we need - stores resumes, resume search capabilities, stores candidate conversations, can link candidates to jobs we input, and has a lot of custom reporting

Cons

There are a lot of places where you have to "save" in order to keep your work. It doesn't just hold it automatically. I often lose what I entered if I forget to save. I don't forget when I'm just sitting in there working. It's when I get pulled away when I typically forget to save.

Great value for money. Highly Customizable. A+ for Ease of Use.

Pros

The design user interface is very minimalist and easy to use. It allows us a high degree of customization and tracking for resumes, job postings, reports, candidate status and contacts. I love that their tech support is actually very knowledgeable about their product and can walk you through any process. When they promise to get back to you about an unresolved issue at a certain time, they keep their word and I appreciate that The cloud-based app is great because any member of our team can get on there at any time from any location.

Cons

Our work requires us to vet the candidates against the job posting. Currently, it doesn’t offer that option, so we have to do that manually on our end. The app is continuing to evolve though, so I hope we can see that added at some point in the future. All else considered, it’s still one of the best Applicant Tracking System out there.

Abi from Stack Diagnostics

Industry: Biotechnology

It was pretty easy to setup and use!

Our company has an office in Nigeria, the US and is in the process of expanding. Zoho is a great way to post all of our openings across the globe and closely monitor the application process. It is nice to have the option to give several recruiters access to the job openings within their department.

Pros

I liked that it was really easy to set up and integrate with our company website. I looked at a number of recruitment platform options before settling with Zoho and I am glad I did. Following the demo, I noticed several features that other platforms didn't have, including some I hadn't even thought of! I also liked the option to add several recruiters. It was easy to give different team members access to the platform to sift through CVs and narrow down the candidates. Once I look through the job openings that have been posted, I know at a quick glance how many candidates I've got in the running for interviews.

Cons

My greatest challenge is being able to get all of our job postings to align and look the same after I create/save the post. Even after applying the same font, text, spacings, etc., I have to tweak quite a bit for it to appear in the format I want. Furthermore, the text doesn't always appear as I'd like it to on the website.

Mike from Rival Sourcing LLC

Best Mobile App in Recruiting

I have worked for several large corporate companies and recruiting firms who use a variety of CRM tools. Zoho provides the best tool on the market for a recruiting firm who is looking for ease of use and extreme mobility. In this modern era a CRM tool needs to be mobile optimized, Zoho has an app that allows you to track your candidates' progress in the interviewing process and makes sure that you can adjust essential data on the go. I highly recommend this tool for anyone looking to increase their efficiency through the use of a mobile tool.

Pros

My business is extremely mobile and I need the ability to work whenever and wherever, Zoho allow this through both the main site and the app. The use of this tool has allowed me to track my candidates more efficiently and schedule interviews while I am away from the office.

Cons

Creating new clients should be more automated and allow for parsing like we have on the candidate side. Increased functionality within the mobile app would also be helpful, although the current level of simplicity is refreshing.

Clyde from Balance Partners Consulting, LLC

Perfect for Startup with Ability to Scale

As a small IT recruiter, the ATS features provided are amazing. The time saved by not having to customize a an off the shelf system or even tweak SharePoint are worth the cost alone. I look forward to digging deeper into all the additional time saving features more.

Pros

While the workflows are helpful, I found the greatest value in the resume parser with the ability to generate custom, branded resumes quickly with pre-defined templates.

Cons

Have found that refreshes are needed from time to time with Safari, but not with Edge or Chrome. I believe this may be some settings within my Mac. Also, I need to do more research on how best to leverage the provided Zoho Mail and understand how to manage auto-responses, interview schedules, etc.

Reasons for Choosing Zoho Recruit

Nearly instant setup and launch.

Kenneth from Arcsourced

ZOHO Recruit

I have used other ATS's but was never the ADMIN. That in itself can be intimidating, but not with ZOHO . Under SETUP it is very easy to configure to your own liking.

Pros

For the independent recruiter there is really nothing out there that comes close . ZOHO Recruit is a full suite ATS that can stand on on its own against the big boys. It comes with radius search, scores the candidate against the job order. You can edit the job pipeline and so much more.

Cons

The career site is not very robust and should show both city & state for the listings.

More economical friendly.

Excellent bit of kit, Best bang for your buck regarding Recruitment ATS/CRM

Having used 3 other recruitment CRMs, this is by far overall the best give the price and kit you get for the price... The customer support is a bit hit and miss but aside from this, top value.

Pros

What's key as a startup is a place for all your data, manage it easily, increase the time available to me and still maintain cashflow. : Zoho Recruit allows for all of this All versions are absolutely easy to pick up or navigate without any training. Free onboarding session for 1 hour to run through any questions you have Monthly price is different according to your needs No upfront costs RE: Setup Data is easily manageable

Cons

No Dark Mode - For every application I use and utilise dark mode due to bad eyes. Unfortunately this is not available for Zoho Recruit The customer support at times is a bit ropey but still really nice people 100MB limit per batch of document uploads The limited candidate search boolean capabilities (For anyone that does very complex Boolean and like to do the same search on database, Don't get zoho recruit or learn to simplify your DB search.

Reasons for Choosing Zoho Recruit

Pricing, Upfront Costs, The lovely people of Zoho who extended my subscription in the beginning stages due to lack of cashflow. Really supportive in that way

INTEGRATES WELL; RECOMMENDED FOR HUMAN RESOURCES

Pros

It is amazing how a single software can lessen my tasks. ZOHO Recruit is amazing. Its layout is beautiful and simple, easy to maneuver around with. Learning its features and how to use it is pretty simple. Capable of spreading job posts in social media, job boards and other websites. Tracks and manages applications with ease and in an organized manner. Integrations with the G Suite is the biggest edge that hooked our team in. The integration made using ZOHO Recruit easier.

Cons

With its many possible integrations, it cannot integrate with Office365 Outlook which we use very often. Our team is looking forward to an update which supports the integration with Outlook.

Emmanuel from Wakanow

Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

awesome applicant recruitment and tracking software

Zoho Recruit is great value for money. I have enjoyed its ease of use and add on features for collaboration, and integration with websites and job boards. I own a recruitment company and Zoho Recruit has been great in how we manage and track our sales and close on our projects just for a good enough price compared to other software in the market.

Pros

Zoho chats, Zoho calling and video calling, Zoho share screen, job social, auto email responders, career website design, good customer support - always prompt.

Cons

web app takes forever to load when the internet is not very strong, perhaps the developers can work on ways to improve how this app works even when the internet is not so great.

Musa from Zamask.com

My experience with post 30 days

Pros

I must say that during the short time use of this tool, the way this lets you organize recruitment process for a company is cool. No matter if have this for your own company or recruitment agency it is sure to create a clutter free and organized structure to your recruitment process flows.

Cons

I am a huge user of the Indeed job portal, love the way indeed lets you get what you want simply. the main reason I choose Zoho recruit was due to its Indeed integration. Although I quickly learned that the integration has a few limitations. If you are looking to contact Candidates in Indeed via Zoho by sending a blast email or something similar well then you will realize it is not as simple as that. indeed.com does not provide candidates direct contact information(email or Phone) you will need to pay money for each contact which is okay they got to make money rite, but you can send up to 50 contacts in one go via the indeed.com website huge plus if you are recruitment agency filter the people you want to contact and send. Here is my hiccup with the ZOHO integration of indeed you can send a blast similar to the one I mentioned above instead you will have to open each indeed resumes that is visible in Zoho and send a contact huge productive drop for me. I hope ZOHO and Indeed create a smoother way to do this. I would love if Zoho could allow us to send a blast too similar to how it can be done on indeed.com this way I can load up my credit in Indeed and manage that via ZOHO.

Carrie from Landis Consulting Group

Zoho for New Staffing Firms

We started out staffing firm in 2016 and Zoho is very affordable and offers a great product. They have an account staff that reaches out daily and it's easy to schedule a support call when needed. Highly recommend!

Pros

The ability to make customized views and reports that are easily able to be changed/tweaked. It works well as an applicant tracking system, as well as a CRM for tracking customer meetings/notes/etc.

Cons

The option to send mass emails out. It's not easily customized and doesn't appear professional in email. The search engine could be better, but not terrible.

Reasons for Choosing Zoho Recruit

Affordable and offered the features that we needed.

Daniel Alejandro

Affordable ATS option with nice features

Pros

I've been using Zoho softwares for a while now and they keep doing the job in a nice way. The Zoho recruit app is not the exception as it does a great work as also presents a nice user interface. It comes with a free option to try it out so it makes easier to make a choice when trying to find the right applicant tracking system. Easy to use, to understand and to work your way around it. Great features with a really nice integration with my website and if you have any questions, their customer service department does a great job. Works nice on my Android phone. Perfect searching capabilities (this one is nice) with standard functionality.

Cons

The fact that I cannot integrate this with my Office365 Outlook is something to work on. Probably a nice guide to get started from the beginning would be such a plus. Other than that, this app does the right job all the time.

Rodrigo from Foursales Executive Search

Industry: Staffing and Recruiting

Very customizable but unreliable.

In one phrase: "Fits perfectly the needs of a small or middle size recruitment company/departament, and with a good cost, but if you need a "foolprof"/"inerrable" software, this is not the right one for your company. Going deeper in details: "The recruitment firm I work for is client of Zoho for about 3 years, and I'am the manager of this project for this long. Zoho is a very customizable and easy to use tool, a kind of "LEGO" of recruitment softwares, what allow to create a very customizable software, automizing e-mails, reports, job posts and so on. Their "gaps" are similar to almost every Indian IT company, they improvise a lot, implement new things (sometimes brilliant ones) but without testing, customer service sometimes works sometimes not (I mean basic stuffs like attempt telephone)...

Pros

Very customizable and easy to use tool, a kind of "LEGO" of recruitment softwares, what allow to create a very customizable software, automizing e-mails, reports, job posts and so on

Mehrnaz from Mehrnaz Hada Consulting

Sophisticated yet easy to use

Pros

I have been using their software for two weeks now. They thought about everything upfront. It has al the functions you may think of in a recruiting software. The dashboards are easy to follow and the tool is very customizable so you can change to suit your needs. It is feature rich, and I would like to start testing their job site plugins and advertising feature set next. So far it is by far the best tool for the price that I have tested.

Cons

Some features that may not be necessary are difficult to turn off

Shouvik from Squalus

Industry: Staffing and Recruiting

great solution for start up with a industry tested Daxtra engine

Not much interaction with customer support but i am giving it a full whack before committing ..so far so good.

Pros

Powered by Daxtra ..which is a common engine behind a lot of cloud based crms lots of functions and features to cutsomize standard plan comes feature pack price

Cons

Freezes while transitioning sometimes .. I have used it on chrome and Safari seems to do so consistently. It seems to do a few things by default (such as shoot emails) ... you might need customer / developer support to customize some aspects.

price point

Zoho Recruit

Great product overall. Easy to use. Great features consistent with most brand name apps... for about half the price. I use Recruit as a sole practitioner. The startup time from from signup to data entry was about 10 minutes. Very simple and easy to configure, yet highly customizable. No long term commitment.

Pros

Easy to configure and access via cloud services. Very happy with the monthly investment although a close contender is bullhorn. However, there is more third party app integration with Zoho under the standard plan whereas Bullhorn requires a premium package.

Cons

If you are a larger agency requiring serious customization or integration, you may need to consider a more robust, stand alone application. Moreover, you will inevitably require some degree of support and therefore a larger, more singular application might be your best bet.

//Roland from SouthTek Resources

September 2016

Zoho Recruit is a great product scaled to suit a medium to small recruiting shop or internal HR dept, depending on whether you choose the 3rd party recruiter or corporate recruiter versions.

Pros

-Talks to all other Zoho products like CRM, Invoice, Accounting, etc... - Easily integrates with 3rd party tools like Phone Bridge, etc... - Is a great value for the money

Cons

- Some features still need to be built out a little further - 3rd party version will not push to Indeed

John from Deep48, LLC

So far so good

We used Zoho invoicing for our last start up and it worked flawlessly. So we are excited to dig in with Zoho Recruit. It is a much more complex system than the invoicing module, but the same quality and ease of use is there.

Pros

Its feature rich, user friendly and best bang for your buck if you are a start up.

Cons

This is to be determined as we are still ramping up with the system.

Reasons for Choosing Zoho Recruit

We are a start up and Zoho has scalable options that look like they will grow with us for the foreseable future. Also, they are designed for staffing firms. Also many of the other systems were for corporate recruiting and not on the agency side, which would not serve us well.

Bryan from MBI Staffing, LLC.

Industry: Staffing and Recruiting

Most robust ATS on the market.

Pros

There is nothing else on the market with this many features and customizations. Truly let's you build the tool around your recruiting process, not the other way around like most other ATS systems (I've used almost all of them).

Cons

Can be a little tricky to learn, and can have the occasional glitch from constant updates, but they have 24/5 live chat and phone support and they will work with you to configure what you need if you ask ask them for help.

Artem from Board of European Students of Technology

Application tracking system for recruitment firm

Complete and Convenient Application Tracking System for a small startup. this is definitely a very good one. I recommend to try out this zoho recruit software. Itz definitely worth trying

Pros

some of the features that I would like use are still under construction. for example, to have employers to log into the system and view the profiles of shortlisted candidates. it is involving for Zoho recruit system to be customized further by creating more modules. I think if your recruitment involves a lot of industries you may have to create more modules to accommodate what you do

Cons

The Parsing tool is not that great when It comes to LinkedIn. If we try to click the parsing button. Itz copying only very limited lines, and we will have to type in the rest which is a little annoying. We will have to get a separate parsing tool for the parsing.

Jordan from KFSRecruitment

September 2016

Top quality, fully customisation-friendly system

Zoho Recruit has been implemented across our entire organisation (Recruitment Agency) and we have had particular success with the system

Pros

The Mass-Mail function, coupled with the Merge-Field based Email Templates make the system very efficient and can dramatically increase the amount of applications we can send Having the majority of the field customisable, and search-able has help greatly with us being able to tailor this system to our industry With no experience in IT, I was able to re-design the back-end system, implement across the business and train all staff

Cons

The modular aspect of the system can take a little time to get your head around, but once you understand WHERE information is being pulled from, it all starts to make sense

Martin from Sonata Services

ZOHO best recruitment tool

I had a great experience with this tool to administer my team of recruitment and help them make a better database of candidates

Pros

Is a great tool for recruitment you can use the database of candidates you can build and add documents to the candidate add the CV and put coments in the candidate to know if it was hire or why not he was hire

Cons

is very expensive you can try the free trial because is a good tool but if you are looking for something cheap this is not for you

Just the platform you need for Human Resources

Organization, you can have all your registries in one place and the Zoho integrations with other platforms is really helpful.

Pros

With Zoho Recruit you can organize all the talent attraction in one place: from creating the profile descriptions to publishing directly on job offers. Every candidate can be registered including files as CV and comments, notes, data and more. You can configure stages, requirements, departments, reports, dashboards and more. Everything you need to keep you HR area organized.

Cons

Some fields during configuration can not be removed so maybe you'll have just additional fields that you don't need.