Zoho Recruit

Zoho Recruit Reviews

RATING:

• icon"Just starting with a free trial which is an excellent to have that."
  • icon"The look and feel of the UI is better than a lot of others. They don't make it easy to call customer service but when you do they were quite helpful."
  • icon"The best part of the software is the ability to customize it."
  • icon"Mobile app is weak and fail sometimes. Feature limitations in mobile app."
  • icon"I am still using the trial version and found that there was no integration with dropbox. I may be wrong and might know more when I explore a bit more."
  • icon"The only thing missing is the kanban view option in the jobs hiring pipeline stage."

All Zoho Recruit Reviews

Faliscia

Company size: 2 - 10 employees

Time used: Free Trial

The whole recruit could be better

Kim

Start up business with no previous experience purchasing recruiting software/platform - Very happy!

Please read my review. It's faster ;)

Pros

With other programs, I felt restrictive with package tiers-v- budget (boxed in or obligated to spend the extra money). Whereas Zoho Recruit feels more intuitive - my learning curve follows the natural progression for wanting to expand on my business and functionality. How Zoho designed this expansion process allows the user to feel more intuitive and in control of upgrades. As a business owner, it allowed me to think of my next step and stage via expense-v-reward, and build into my business growth plan. It was something I was working towards as a business, instead of as a budget. Zoho Tech Support is awesome. I never feel as though I am a number, waiting for the tech ticket, or have information read to me from Google. Tech Support actually appears to know what they're talking about! They troubleshoot while I wait, reevaluate, and adjust until it's right. And if they can't resolve it right away, they promise they'll get back in a timely manner...AND THEY DO! It's the same Support person so the value of having established a short-term relationship is welcoming. This feels more human instead of automated and institutionalized; literally, the personal touch or white glove standard.

Cons

I don't have any cons at this time, as I am still in a learning curve with adjusting recruiting model with module mapping, etc. The process has been positive and involves a LOT of customer service. My only con would be that issues found on weekend have to be held over until M-F. That creates a bottleneck for my activity, pushing weekend tasks into the "regular" work week. Please, open up a few weekend resolution hours!

November 2022

Fantastic ATS at an affordable price

Cannot recommend it enough! If you are a small or a mid sized staffing firm then this should absolutely be in your consideration when you look for an ATS. It also has a ton of integrations which we loved.

Pros

Our team really loved how easy it was to setup and deploy. We setup custom pipelines, created workflows and had our users up and running on it in a matter of days. We were also able to import our data from Google Sheets very smoothly. And lastly their support was very knowledgable. They resolved our queries in a very short amount of time.

Cons

The mobile version of it doesnt work so great on my phone. It constantly gets stuck and I have to open and close it. Never happened on the desktop version so maybe its just my phone.

Reasons for choosing Zoho Recruit

We preferred the pricing and the integrations on Zoho.

Brad

Be Careful selecting this software to build your business

Pros

Front line customer support is excellent and they go above and beyond

Cons

HORRIBLE Quality control. They keep releasing product that simply does not work!! Error codes at the very first step. And then they want you to get online with them and show them how their stuff is broken. I did this for 2 years and I am finally fed up with providing QC services to them when they CLEARLY do not have a functioning QC or testing regime. I am now 2+ years into the build out of our business and having to consider changing the core software that runs our business at immense costs in terms of time, training, business relationships etc. Not sure what I will do, maybe just screwed and have to put up with it for another 2 years. To be crystal clear, their front line support people are excellent - above and beyond and truly great to work with so it pains me to have to write this review. But fair warning their QC is BAD and you will spend a lot of time showing them how their product does not work.. Value for Dollar is good but if you expect this software to grow with you forget i. and pay a little more for something else.

Rhonda

September 2022

Pipelining is key

Pros

notes section to make sure we're capturing every interaction properly. Candidate status so that we always know who the potential hires are and who is scheduled for interviews.

Cons

The basic platform isn't customizable enough in some areas.

Reasons for choosing Zoho Recruit

Ease of use, it doesn't need to be overcomplicated for what we need.

An excellent, affordable CRM for the budget conscious recruiter

Overwhelmingly positive. Customer service is responsive if you have a bug or a request.

Pros

Very easy to use interface, intuitive, cost effective and pairs perfectly with a variety of cloud based platforms (OneDrive, etc.)

Cons

Boy, I really don't have anything bad to say about Zoho. It's been absolutely perfect for what I use.

Reasons for choosing Zoho Recruit

Zoho was referred to me by a couple of trusted colleagues.

Thoroughly enjoying it!

Overall I am happy with the SAAS application.

Pros

Zoho is easy to set up and customize, definitely easy to use and very pleased with what it does.

Cons

Customer Service has to be more proactive. Not happy but the product makes up!

Reasons for choosing Zoho Recruit

Price is great and high customization. User friendly and neat layout

Reasons for switching to Zoho Recruit

It was very expensive and had limited functionality!

May 2022

Simply the best tool for staffing

It's inexpensive, effective, and customizable enough for any small or mid sized business.

Pros

Posting jobs is extremely easy with Zoho. Also, once they are posted I can check on multiple positions at once. From start to finish, I can track applicants, search qualifications, track interviews, and view offers.

Cons

You need to be a somewhat computer savvy person to be able to navigate the system. Without prior knowledge of hiring systems, there's a steep learning curve for new users.

Reasons for choosing Zoho Recruit

After comparing with Zip Recruiter and Oorwin, we felt that Zoho was a better solution for the price.

July 2022

The reason Zoho works

Pros

We are able to sift through unqualified applicants with a lot less wasted time

Cons

So far Zoho seems to be working out for us no real issues have arose

Reasons for switching to Zoho Recruit

To many unqualified people would apply the filters were not workong

Karishma

Rview of Zoho Recruit

The overall experience is good so far, The interface is easy to navigate and the resume parse feature is excellent as it can parse all of that word or pdf data to automatically create the candidate details inside the system.

Pros

Zoho Recruit is very easy to use ATS and has an excellent search capabilities. The Email and notes tool are very useful when one wants to go back to a prime candidate’s info, plus ZIA rating tool always helps in providing the matching percentage of candidates with the requirement which we post on ZOHO.

Cons

Zoho should add location feature while running the search for candidates in Zoho database.

Because of its features

Neeraj

Industry: Staffing and Recruiting

October 2022

Excellent Platform For Start Up To Make Recruitment Quick

Pros

What I like most about this software is that We can check the entire recruitment pipeline in a single consolidated view. It saves me time by knowing how many CVs has screened and how many are left to screen. It can be customized as per the needs. It is pretty much easy to post jobs to a multitude of free and paid job boards.

Cons

It has lots of features so for the new user, it can be a little bit complicated and overwhelming. Parsing resumes need some improvement. More automation can be possible.

Ivan

Industry: Investment Banking

November 2022

Herramienta para gestionar la contratación

Positiva

Pros

Tiene multitud de opciones y es un programa muy sencillo de usar

Cons

Que se cuelga muchas veces y el equipo de soporte no es muy bieno

Jaideep

Using Zoho Recruit has streamlined Applicant Management for us like no other tool

Overall experience with Zoho Recruit is excellent. I would highly recommend it to anyone who is serious about building a team and tracking all the candidates passing through their system

Pros

Zoho Recruit is an excellent Application Tracking System that has streamlined my work and made my recruiting process very efficient. Every interaction with the candidate can be traced along with the history of conversation. This help tremendously when candidates reapply. The Hiring Pipeline allows me to customize the recruiting process and keep track of how candidates are moving through the recruiting process. The workflow rules allow me to create email triggers and save time on common rule based notifications to candidates. And the auto created job postings page makes it easy for me to post new job positions and capture candidate resume and data directly into my system without writing a line of code.

Cons

Zoho's tiers are very rigid, and I would hope they would make their product more modular and allow customers to buy modules piecemeal. For a small startup, the professional and enterprise grade turn out to be very expensive, and we could easily trade some features we don't use for features we would like to use.

Reasons for switching to Zoho Recruit

Need a tool that could do a lot more than manual tracking of candidates, especially maintaining the history of all interactions with the candidates.

Erica

Industry: Staffing and Recruiting

The Dream Platform

I was using Google Sheets and having to place comments on top of comments, color code to organize with tabs out the a**. This platform is Heaven compared to that, on top of being visually appealing, easy to add information and the unlimited amount of tools that can be added on to strengthen your process even more. It's great!

Pros

I loved that I could upload a .csv file (from my Google Sheets - which was my Recruiting system before Zoho) and it generated all of my leads into the platform. I did have to go through each and add or move some information around, but that didn't take very long. From there I was able to customize the layout and information templates to my liking, set up the clients and open positions, add on their automation tools for email marketing and begin sending campaigns. I was most sold when I realized the platform SOURCES through ZipRecruiter, Indeed, Monster, and many others to populate resumes for you that can be added into your candidate platform with one click!!

Cons

It took me about a day to figure out how to customize the templates for information that you want to be entered for candidates, clients, Job Positions, emails, etc. Some of the information can NOT be deleted from the template. For Instance under Clients, I didn't need Revenue and Promised Growth information, but I couldn't take that off, and a few are locked to where you have to put something within the box otherwise you cannot move forward. It's a minor annoyance that is easy to fix with a random word, but now a deal-breaker compared to everything else the platform automates and simplifies for you.

SmartRecruiters Hiretual

Reasons for switching to Zoho Recruit

I utilized four different tools just to ensure the best quality and experience for my candidates and clients, it was becoming too much and getting confusing as the numbers of candidates grew. I came across Zoho in Office365 Apps and I am so thankful I did. I cannot wait to really get systems in place and experiment more with Zoho tools and apps to find better processes.

Anthony

Good Option, but limited.

I have looked at a lot of HR/ATS systems in a short period of time. Zoho Recruit is not the best, but could become the best by simply adding Evaluation process, Assessments, Reference Checking, Onboarding by allowing an API to use with our HR system, More options for working with other applications other than Zoho would greatly benefit the increase. I compared against Bamboo, and Zoho needs to take notes from them. It has a good interface that is easy to use, views are very well designed. Price is King, and this is an affordable options even at premium levels. Highly customization. Free option available with a robust feature set. Integrates well with your website. Job Posting is very easy and customizable. This ATS option is an easy-to-use Applicant Tracking System and Recruitment Software that can help you track job openings, resumes, candidates and contacts more quickly and efficiently. The interface is a minimalist design and has not kept up with current elements. I would like to see questionnaires or custom assessments to compare the candidate against the posting, and it does not rank that candidate for that position. Support was not really good. We had a issue with the candidates applying in our career page, and it would tell them they would get a password emailed to them, and they never got the emails, leaving the candidate hanging. We contacted support, and support was almost non-existent. They DO NOT have 24/7 support despite what websites say, and they are not as responsive to solve the solution. Many times I had to leave a message to go in to a blackhole when their chat support want available. In fact I never seen anyone available for chat. We needed to collect and manage resumes, automate, question and test the vetting quickly and integrate the postings into our career page. The biggest benefit is it is a good option for a company that does not have to vet resumes against a posting in a short time frame. If you just need a low cost solution, and you can compare the resumes to the posting manually, then this is a great option.

Jeff