What are Zoho Workerly users saying about the software?

Read what people like you have said about using Zoho Workerly software through verified user reviews

4.8

• icon"Simplicity and support response also Price. We also like the other products we will use in the future."
  • icon"Easy to use and very affordable. Great automatization capabilities."
  • icon"Ease of use and scalability. Cloud-based admin and app-driven worker solution."
  • icon"The booking process for a candidate to a vacancy, its not straight forward and very confusing."
  • icon"Customization for specific tasks can be difficult."
  • icon"It stops working sometimes when creating time sheets. It is also difficult to locate where to approve time sheets."

Browse all Zoho Workerly Reviews

• Have you used Zoho Workerly and would like to share your experience with others?

Shawn

Great Software for those who do not only Temp work but full time

Pros

Its integration with Zoho Recruit gives me the ability to handle both full time and contract workers which is great

Cons

I would like to be able to add a couple custom fields to the candidate forms that are relevant in my industry and would help me find people better in my system. I have a work around but it would be nice to have

Response from Zoho

Hi Shawn, Thank you for evaluating Zoho Workerly. Please expect our second phase of integration with Zoho Recruit soon. Kindly write to us at Support@zohoworkerly.com - we will be glad to assist you with module customisations and implementation. We look forward to hearing from you.

Replied August 2020

Loni

Industry: Staffing and Recruiting

Excellent customer service and great product...almost perfect!

Overall great experience for us. The product works well how it's intended to. They have lots of features. Many of the other platforms we looked into did not have as many features. It is definitely priced well for what you get.

Pros

Is very feature-rich and the product works well. I haven't experienced any bugs or glitches yet which shows that this product is solid and they QA well. It seamlessly works with other Zoho products too which is nice and the customer service is amazing. They are very responsive and helped us quickly get up and running.

Cons

The UI is basic but gets the job done. I've seen products that look nicer but that didn't have all of the functionality so for us, functionality is more important than looking pretty. We wish that we could have our contractors log more than one shift per day so that would be a feature request we have. Also, new temps have to be invited by mobile which is not perfect, they should have an invite by email option.

Reasons for choosing Zoho Workerly

It had all of the features we wanted without any other add-ons or expensive customization to add on and the implementation was fast.

Reasons for switching to Zoho Workerly

Upwork ends up costing us a lot more to run our backoffice on there and they don't have as many features.

A trial review

As a Business Consultant and PM, I need to stay ahead of my schedule and spend as little time as possible because now more than before, I need all the time I can find so, a software that can help with the reduction of how much time I spend scheduling my appointments, updating, cancelling.. is just what I need

Pros

Although I have not optimised the software to its potential because I am on Trial, I should say I like the scheduling part and hope to stay on

Cons

Nothing to say, I have a long way to go till I get to this part

Response from Zoho

Hello! Thank you for sharing your thoughts. We are excited to help you setup Zoho Workerly. Kindly reach us at Support@Zohoworkerly.Com and we'll take it from there.

Replied August 2020

Shah

Great System

Great team, great service and great suite of services and internal integrations

Pros

The Workerly & Kiosk App. It's a great product that specializes in automating and simplifying the staffing process.

Cons

Nothing really, the software is great overall, some features can use some development but they have those features in the pipeline.

Reasons for choosing Zoho Workerly

Cost and the ability to customize the system to meet my needs. Customization can be done at the admin level instead of reaching out to the product development team.

Cost and Service Offerings

Response from Zoho

Good Day! Thank you for the wonderful review. As you had mentioned, YES there are a bunch of features in the pipeline and will be live shortly. These functions will ease your scheduling process. We are happy to support you in your evaluation, for additional assistance -kindly reach us at Support@ZohoWorkelry.Com

Tara

Staffing Solutions

Zoho Workerly is user friendly. I have used Zoho Workerly with another company and it saved the client a lot of time.

Pros

The software allows our staff to enter a job and select only the candidates that would best fit the clients needs. It allows us to keep track of who is up-to-date on their licenses and certifications.

Cons

That clients can't log in and submit jobs.

Reasons for choosing Zoho Workerly

I use Zoho products so I wanted to have consistency.

Reasons for switching to Zoho Workerly

The program had some flaws and as a paid subscriber, I found that some of the functionality was difficulty to understand.

Response from Zoho

Hello Tara! Thank you for the wonderful feedback. Kindly note, Client Portal is in our roadmap. With that portal, clients can log in and submit jobs, review timesheets and approve them. We will keep you updated on the progress of this feature. You may reach out to us at Support@ZohoWorkerly.Com for any additional assistance/information. Thank you.

Kellyann

Chefs2Go Workerly

getting rid of manual (paper) timesheets working with employees based all over Australia

Pros

customer service is amazing, and ease of getting timesheets approved

Cons

some of the navigation is hard to get your head around

Reasons for switching to Zoho Workerly

too complicated for staff and clients to sign in etc

Great product

Fantastic customer support in implementation.

Pros

Integrates with my crm product and very simple and easy to use. Customer service is great!

Cons

Calendar functionality could be a little better

Reasons for choosing Zoho Workerly

Price and simplicity in managing the workers

Conra

December 2021

Workerly is a simple solution to help grow the business.

Zoho Workerly is helping reduce admin time and allowing the business to grow by scheduling temp staff with clients, as well as reducing time invoicing customers and therefore helping cash flow.

Pros

Integration with other software. The reduction on admin time and the scheduling with client and temp staff is improved business processes.

Cons

I haven't found any negative issues with using this software so far.

Reasons for choosing Zoho Workerly

Better integration with existing software used.

Kenneth

We are solving a contractor management issue and we are happy with the system

Pros

Easy to use and set up. Effective tool in the market

Cons

UI and UX could be improved to increase product optics

Better service for me

Usama

December 2021

Zoho workerly review

Pros

Ease of use and user interface. We'll laid out

Cons

Sometimes a bid difficult to get a hold of someone to help

Neil

Zoho Workerly is Yet another Amazing Product of Zoho Corporation!!

We actually are developing two seperate versions of Workerly for two different markets. Our development team has been busy building our marketing strategies and Zoho Workerly has been very accommodating with us while we customize our version to take to market. I can't think of anything further to say except, when you make the decision to work with Zoho as your main business platform you are putting your business in good hands. Zoho will continue to make enhancements to existing products and offer their users new and exciting products that reflect todays marketplace.

Pros

I started previewing Zoho Workerly in its early stages. It is the perfect platform for any entrepreneur that wants to start a Temp Services Business. We run a number of our businesses on the Zoho Platform and not only does Workerly allow us to integrate with the many other great Zoho products but it also has integrations for just about anything you will need to customize the product exactly the way you want it.

Cons

I can't say there is any real cons of using Zoho Workerly. Like all Zoho products, there are features that various users want and maybe a specific feature is not currently available. I can attest to the fact that after 10 years of immersing my businesses in Zoho Products that if there are any important features you can think of, the Zoho development team is already thinking of these and working on adding them. Trust me, its like Christmas every day with Zoho when you open your control panel and there is a message saying check out the new features we added this week. Geolocation is my hope that will show up soon for locating temp workers. But even this is not an issue because Workerly just added a time clock feature where the temp takes a pic of themselves on arrival which gives the same result. Kudos to the development team!!

Reasons for choosing Zoho Workerly

I know I looked around a when we started customizing Workerly but only to see if any possible competition I might have may be able to offer something that Zoho Workerly didnt offer. The fact that I can't remeber the names of those products clearly means they were un-remarkable compared to Zoho Workerly!

Steve

Workerly Trial Review

Very good. I will be purchasing and integrating with my other Zoho subscriptions

Pros

> Integration with Zoho Recruit > Ease of use > Seamless Timesheeting and Billing functionality > Exceptional end to end management for temp workers

Cons

> Not as fully Integrated with Zoho Recruit & Zoho Books as i would have liked

The Zoho platform

Response from Zoho

Good Day Steve! Thank you for the feedback. I am glad to inform you that Zoho Recruit and Zoho Workerly tight integration is in our pipeline, we will be working on it at the earliest. We would also love to hear your business requirements on the Zoho Books side of integration with Workerly, kindly email us at Support@ZohoWorkerly.com - We will be glad to walk you through the entire setup. Thank you.

Replied November 2020

Workerly Excellent

Excellent customer service at a great price

Pros

Cons

some clunky bits but overall a good experience.

Reasons for choosing Zoho Workerly

The recruitment aspect of the software suited us better.

Response from Zoho

Hello Daniel! Thank you for your review. We are working on bringing in additional features in the job scheduling area - this will even more simplify your work process. We strive to support your queries at the earliest. Kindly reach out to us for any additional assistance during evaluation at support@zohoworkerly.com We are looking forward to have you on-board.

Replied December 2020

Ryan

New to Zoho Workerly

Overall its a great application for our business.

Pros

Easy integration with our data base and the ability to customize the functionality to work with our processes. Customer support has been great throughout the integration and trials.

Cons

Early days for us but if we have any issues, our contact has solved them efficiently and effectively.

Reasons for switching to Zoho Workerly

Cost and customer service.

Response from Zoho

We thank you for sharing your review with us. We constantly working on new features and enhancements to improve the ease of scheduling.Kindly write to us for any additional setup assistance - Support@ZohoWorkerly.Com

Replied March 2021

Eureka

Comprehensive Platform

The business problems we are solving with Zoho Workerly is time management and we've conquered our inefficient process of using multiple systems to get a task done.

Pros

This platform's automation capabilities are fantastic. There are so many automated processes to name here however one of my favorites is the timesheet management. This function makes it easy to manage and organize data.

Cons

Deployment has a bit of a learning curve with it however, there are plenty of YouTube videos on line that help ease the learning curve and I like that I can refer to them over and over. They also offer webinars for each platform that we found useful. It would be nice to receive same-day customer service or have a number to call when you are in a pinch.

Reasons for switching to Zoho Workerly

I needed a platform that handles a large volume of task and temporary staff. We needed a platform built for staffing and recruiting agencies. Zoho Workerly is that platform.

Miguel

Industry: Staffing and Recruiting

User friendly and effective platform

Pros

mass invite, temps scheduling and time tracking, timesheet and invoice integration

Cons

can use a uplift in design and have job calendar

7shifts

Response from Zoho

Hello Miguel! Happy to receive your feedback. Please note, Job Calendar is in our road map and will be worked very soon. Until then, you have other options to view schedule details and jobs. We will reach out to you at the earliest. For any additional assistance, feel to write to us on Support@ZohoWorkerly.Com Happy Scheduling!

Replied May 2021

Zoho Workerly

Overall the setup was quick and easy and allow for better communications with temp staff.

Pros

Zoho Workerly was easy to setup and deploy across our temp staff. Its helping us communicate during COVID and continues to allow direct communication and push notifications through the app.

Cons

We currently also use Zoho recruit and I wish some of the functionality of workably would be available in one application combining the two would be great. This would limit the need for the two cost.

Reasons for choosing Zoho Workerly

Cost was a big factor, setup and deployment as we were able to do things in hours with no setup fee.

Brent

Great for Temp Work

The service of their staff has been fantastic.

Pros

Has almost every feature you would want for managing temp workers.

Cons

Customer scheduling side could be better

Reasons for switching to Zoho Workerly

Zoho workerly had way more features.

Rob

Personnel Group

Pros

Its easy accessible for candidates details and consolidation. One great feature is been able to build each page to what works for your organisation such as adding new questions, drop downs, date format cells.

Cons

Response from Zoho

Hello Rob! Thank you for taking the time to post your review. So glad to hear that you're enjoying the customisation aspect of the application. If you ever have any questions, feel free to reach out to us. We'll be happy to guide you through a quick session. In regards to candidate booking process, we will reach out to you and brief you on few best practises that will help you go easy from there on.

Replied March 2020

Great Cloud-Based Solution

Very good but don't use the phone support, use email and they will get back to you really quickly. The support has been second to none and go out of their way to help solve any problems or requests.

Pros

Ease of use and scalability. Cloud-based admin and app-driven worker solution.

Cons

Should talk with the other Zoho suite of apps more easily.

Response from Zoho

Hello Paul! Thank you for taking the time to write. In regards to integration with other Zoho Applications, we are working on the same (Zoho Recruit, Zoho CRM and more to be added to the list). We will keep you posted. Our suggestion is that, you must try our phone support. It'll be an experience. Also, we will definitely help you resolve all reported queries at the earliest. Thank you!

Replied October 2020

Jodie

Efficient Temp Management Tool

I like the dashboard features as it allows our business all day visibility on a readily changing workforce.

Pros

Many recruitment systems miss the need for a comprehensive solution for temporary staff and contractors. This solution is ideal for filling a gap that other programs don't provide.

Cons

I would like a set up wizard feature - especially when migrating from alternative systems to this one.

Response from Zoho

Thanks for taking the time to detail your experience with Zoho Workerly. Regarding 'Wizard Feature' - We have a Data Migration function under the setup page of Zoho Workerly. If you are ready to migrate data from your existing software to Zoho Workerly, contact us to assist you in migrating your data. Please write to support@zohoworkerly.com Kindly click on the link for detailed info on Data Migration - https://help.zoho.com/portal/en/kb/workerly/data-administration/migrate-from-another-system/articles/migrate-data#Prerequisites

Replied March 2021

Home Care

Pros

Easy of use. Integration with other vendors and apps

Cons

until this moment, nothing. Everything is ok

cost and GDPR

Response from Zoho

Hello! Thank you for evaluating Zoho Workerly. We are happy to cater your Temp Scheduling needs. Incase, you are looking for a custom demo, we are available at Support@ZohoWorkerly.Com

Replied March 2020

Great to use for HR Business

First product I used when I started my HR business and I love it

Pros

I started my own HR Recruiting business and Zoho is the platform I decided to use and it has made this process very easy for me and affordable as well. I recommend this for any HR business.

Cons

Haven't have found anything that I don't like yet

Reasons for choosing Zoho Workerly

Easy to use have everything you need in one app

Response from Zoho

Good Day! We are happy to hear that Zoho Workerly is the first scheduling application in your HR business. We will be glad to work with you in setting up your Workerly account. Kindly reach us at Support@Zohoworkerly.Com

Shanille

Great Software

Pros

It is versatile and has all the necessary features to manage your employees.

Cons

The ease of use for the mobile app needs to be rectified. It stops working sometimes when creating time sheets. It is also difficult to locate where to approve time sheets.

Response from Zoho

Hi Shanille, Greetings from Zoho Workerly! We are happy to know that all the features in the application meets your requirements and help you run your day to day operations. In regards to mobile app timesheet approval, we will get in touch with you to analyse the query and help you right away. Thank you for choosing Zoho Workerly!

Replied May 2020

Great software for caregiving agencies

Pros

Easy to use and very affordable. Great automatization capabilities Very good customer support.

Cons

Would be great if it would integrate better with our other Zoho apps such as CRM.

Response from Zoho

Hello! Thank you for your time to review us. Please note, we are in the process of enabling integration with other Zoho App's. Zoho CRM will be our priority. We will update you on the progress. In the interim, Zoho Workerly API's can help you with movement of data for the two applications. We will be glad to assist you on the setup. Kindly get in touch with us via Support@ZohoWorkelry.Com Thank You!

Replied May 2021