• Pros

• "ExtendedReach is easy to navigate, logical, and user friendly. What I like most about this software is that the support and training provided is excellent!"

• "The support team has been extremely helpful with any questions, training, as well as additions we may want to add. "

• "I like the user friendliness, & the program layout and ease to navigate. Being able to use from anywhere is a great asset as well."

• Cons

• "No cons. There are just a few things that Extended Reach cannot do, but this is me wanting Extended Reach to just do my job for me lol. No real complaints, the software is a MUST!!"

• "This software is only available in English, but it would be great to have a Spanish version for our ESL clients."

• "I can't really think of any because eR is committed to constant improvement. If I have an issue with the application and or software there is always an offered solution or a quality work around. "

Browse extendedReach Reviews

Our agency has had a great experience with extendedReach.

Pros

The software is intuitive, user friendly, and mobile. We implemented the software about a year and half ago and it went as smoothly as could be expected. The staff at extendedReach with whom we walked through the planning and implementation processes were professional, knowledgeable and a pleasure to work with. Ongoing customer service is exemplary. They are responsible and helpful. We currently have 8 clinical and social service programs using the software. We are always finding new ways to use the system and improve out processes. We are nationally accredited and our accrediting body recently sent reviewers for our reaccreditation. The reviewers, who must quickly become familiar with and use many software programs, found extendedReach easy to learn and use and commented that we had made an excellent selection in our choice of new data management software.

Cons

The Foster Care Module has many excellent features like the Foster Parent Portal. We would really like the General Case Management Module to have similar features.

Judy from Pathways Youth & Family Services

A very intuitive software that does it all!

Pros

As our agency continues to grow, evolve and expand - so does this software. It's super simple to use no matter if you're a case manager, supervisor, accountant, administrator, or an external user. We're able to easily automate workflows, track compliance items, communicate with families, and build custom forms for each of our multiple programs and contracts - all in a paperless environment. The built-in reports are easy to use and we can easily create our own custom reports without being a rocket scientist. We're constantly complimented on the 'ease of use' of our software choice during licensing visits and external audits. Plus, customer support is fast, friendly, and always goes the extra mile to respond to our needs.

Cons

It's difficult to come up with a con, but if I have to have one it would be that English is currently the only language option - it would be nice to have a Spanish version of the foster home portal for our ESL clients.

Karina from Cherished Impressions CPA

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED FOR CHILD PLACING AGENCIES!!!

My experience has been exceptional!!

Pros

Extended Reach literally changed my life as it relates to my job. I have worked for CPAs for over 20 years. I have gone from working with all paper to now being fully paperless. My last agency used Childtrax. Childtrax was not bad, but it was not user friendly and it was not explained very well to our agency. I have transitioned to a new agency that uses Extended Reach and OMG has it been a beautiful transition. What I love about ER is that it is tailored for the individual needs of your company. Almost 95% of the time, if I asked, "hey can you guys add this function" it was added immediately. ER has been too good to be true. They can customize spreadsheets, forms, almost anything that needs to be customized. We can invite foster parents to trainings, send out mass emails, and help our foster parents keep track of training, medical appointments, etc. This software is AMAZING!!!!

Cons

A very intuitive software that does it all!

Pros

As our agency continues to grow, evolve and expand so does this software. It's super simple to use no matter if you're a case manager, supervisor, accountant, administrator, or an external user. We're able to easily automate workflows, track compliance items, communicate with families, and build custom forms for each of our multiple programs and contracts - all in a paperless environment. The built-in reports are easy to use and we can easily create our own custom reports without being a rocket scientist. We're constantly complimented on our choice of software during licensing visits and external audits. Customer Support is fast, friendly and always goes the extra mile to respond to our needs.

Cons

Angela from Children's Hope Residential Services, Inc.

Pick extendedReach over all of the others

I track everything being done within my fourteen office agency around the State of Texas using this software. I can do this from anywhere - I've done it from the beach in Hawaii. I love eR.

Pros

I like that it is so, so user friendly. I have used Kaleidecare and the State of Texas software systems (IMPACT, CLASS). eR is, by far, the easiest to use. It allows Administrators to fix "mistakes" by staff. I can make changes to how we document, forms, tracking -- without having to submit a ticket and wait on someone else to do it. It is truly customizable. When I do need to reach out to rep and his team, they respond THAT DAY.

Cons

I'd love to have more data - more ability to track the tasks being completed by my staff.

Reasons for Choosing extendedReach

Not applicable.

Marlond from Christian City

Extended Reach Review

Staff is amazing, dependable, responsive, caring and efficient. eR makes case managment manageable and makes reporting on outcomes fun, because there are so many tools and resources through eR to do so. I love that eR is open to feedback and has a system in place to evaluate feedback and respond timely to recommendations for improvements.

Pros

Our Human Service Professionals love the family web as it allows them to communicate safely and efficiently with our housparents and foster parents. Our house parents love that eR is a web based cloud system. The customs form is a must have for agency that enjoy a good bit of technical flexibility and eR offers just that.

Aimee from Lutheran Community Services Northwest

Industry: Civic & Social Organization

Making our job easier...

We love extended reach. One of our partner agencies was already using it, and so when our program began we sort of "inherited" it. We really love how it's made the move to electronic record keeping easier. The Support has been first-rate and we couldn't be happier!

Pros

The interface is really user friendly. I really love that functionalities can be altered to fit our organizations needs! Finally a software that can be tailored to our needs and isn't some big box "solution" that actually is more cumbersome than helpful.

Cons

I can't think of anything we like least. Although it has so many capabilities, I feel like our agency isn't fully utilizing it (yet).

Dan from Pathways Youth and Family Services

Industry: Mental Health Care

Great Project management team We quickly implemented the system in multiple across our organization

Extended Reach is a Company to work with is solving the needs of data management in Mental Health and Social services field. We have it running in five programs today and live in a Pilot Project with the State of Texas.

Pros

The eR is incredibly agile, quickly deployed and well thought out. Staff learn to use it quickly in fact many out pace the managers in learning their tools for managing with the softwares built in tools. If you have ever had an experience in a roll-out of a new data management system then you already know getting the field staff up and utilizing the system is equal to the length of time you actually take to fully deploy the software. Your teams will find its eazier to use than what you use today...

Cons

We always push what systems can do,. to do more for us in different ways. i don't have any negatives and we press broader programing in more specialty services. Our company has a number of Divisions and they all want to use it.

Sharon from Buckner Children & Family Services, Inc.

User Friendly

Pros

It is user friendly, adaptable to our needs. Support is very responsive. We also are able to make suggestions for future functionality that I have seen come to fruition. They are staying on top of what is needed in the field to make our work easier.

Cons

The only thing I can think of is the ability to scan documents at once and file separately. But that is not their fault, but the fact that our scanner does not allow job separation function.

Leslie from Families 4 Families

Great software that is easy to implement and train staff on in the field.

Pros

Extended Reach is easy to use and allows you to custom fit the software to the needs of your agency. This allows you to update items quickly and keep it user friendly for staff. Extended Reach provides helpful ongoing support and training.

Cons

The one suggestion for improvement would be to make for increased functionality on the phone application.

ExtendedReach is an intuitive, user friendly system with great support.

Pros

Cons

One suggestion for improvement would be to be able to navigate between screens by only using a keyboard.

Donnis from Families 4 Families

Ive been working with eR for several years now and have found it to be user friendly.

Pros

Cons

We have not had any issues to speak of. One may be trying to link State software with eR but this is not an eR issue.