• Pros

• "The simplicity of use as well and the focus on one core customer problem - executed really well. "

• "I like the way you create a mission for a question and then just invite people to interact. Customers are your best supporters and will help you improve your product rather than going elsewhere. "

• "I've used several note and idea tools. I never thought I needed one like it. It's next level and takes idea management to a new level."

• Cons

• "Cannot think of any. Well, although interface adapted into most known world languages, Finnish and Swedish were still missing ;-)"

• "Only thing I’d like to see also on it is a notification system to deliver notifications on changes to any project faster as this was a bit lagging. But still Loving the system."

• "Maybe, if we have a roadmap to idea implementation it will be nice. "

Browse Ideanote Reviews

Fred from Local Organic Rankings LLC

You Never Knew You Needed An Idea Tool Until You Start Using This

I've loving my experience with it so far. This will definitely be my idea go to tool from now on.

Pros

Cons

It can take a bit getting used to at first just like any new tool. But once you get the hang it, you will be flowing and with new ideas with your staff, team members and even your customers.

Reasons for Switching to Ideanote

I can manage my ideas a whole lot better with my team.

Mai from LoyalRate

Well thought-out solution for internal brainstorming and idea collection

I love it. Our team also loves it. We use the tool almost every day and think we will get a lot of use of this software. As our team are all remote and currently scattered in multiple cities worldwide, we can't do brainstorming all in the same room. IdeaNote is therefore very useful for us as a remote team to brainstorming. Our most common internal use cases of IdeaNote: We use it for strategic brainstorming, for collecting thoughts and suggestions on innovating existing processes, or for Founder's Weekly Ask-me-anything, and more.

Pros

IdeaNote is an excellent example of a simple idea well executed. We use IdeaNote almost daily internally for our brainstorming exercises. With IdeaNote: 1. Ideas are centralised in a single place. Hence they are easily tracked, prioritised and measured. 2. Ideas recorded promptly and adequately on IdeaNote means we can take immediate actions about them. 3. Because many of their ideas result in actions, our team members now feel much more encouraged to contribute their thoughts. They think outside of the box and are more talkative on IdeaNote about solving our business challenges. On top of this, IdeaNote has an excellent UI/UX and a very well thought out design. Not to mention the solution can be made entirely white-labelled too with CNAME!

Cons

These cons are accurate as of our usage currently Jan-2020: 1. Currently there is no granular settings for notification options 2. Currently we cannot "Make Featured" or "Force Rank" some chosen ideas 3. There is no progress indication or "decision" status for each Mission. It will be useful to be able to see some measurements of progress on each mission, as well as an ability to mark the "resolution" or "chosen ideas" for each mission. The team is very responsive to users, though. I have communicated some issues with them and have always received almost instant responses. I am sure they have taken many user feedback to implement on the roadmap, so hopefully, these cons are in their radar and will be released as future features.

Reasons for Choosing Ideanote

We tried MindMeister quite some time ago but couldn't make it work for our specific needs. MindMeister is more suitable as a tool to visualise concepts, where it presents thoughts in the form of mind-map. However, such a design is not necessarily facilitating conversations around the ideas. MindMeister may work for more local team when everyone is present in a single brainstorming session and can narrate over their ideas. For a remote team like ours, it's not so suitable. At least for us, IdeaNote is much better positioned as a solution for collecting, tracking, prioritising and measuring suggestions. Besides, we love its design and how much thought and care have been put into the UX/UI, making it a real pleasure to use.

venkatesh from FreeElective LLC

Love it. very promising.

Pros

There is space for ideation and growth in Ideanote, which is probably its best feature. It allows its users to be liberal and yet has a structure to it.

Cons

Can improve user interface on adding team members to every board or project

Anil from FreeElective

Useful tool for gathering, organizing, and acting on ideas and feedback. Great for product roadmaps.

As the founder and, still, effectively the chief product officer of a startup, there's no shortage of customer problems to solve and ideas for solving them. Inevitably, there's idea overload. Many entrepreneurs can relate to their workspaces being swamped with Sticky notes and assorted notes gathered and logged at all odd times and in multiple places – local text files on one's laptop, project management boards, to-do software, team messaging apps, and customer support channels (live chat and ticket desk software). It can be a big mess. We use a Kanban-style project management system for agile product development, but have needed a more effective way to integrate user-generated feedback also. Gathering feedback is easy, and tools we've used include assorted customer survey and feedback widget tools. But we've been behind in setting up an easy way for users to vote on submitted ideas in a public-facing product roadmap. Ideanote solves that problem. YMMV. Regardless, that you're here reading this review must mean that you're evaluating ways to improve how you manage ideas and user feedback and that's a good thing. Good luck!

Pros

How it encourages the gathering and organizing of ideas by *mission*. This goal-oriented approach helps to keep the focus on the overarching objective of *solving problems*. Next best: Ideanote's delightful customer service. Swift, responsive, and kind. It bodes well for their own success as a startup. The onboarding process is also impressive and well thought out, considering that putting the tool to good use requires a patient understanding of how ideas may be categorized by missions and teams, rated internally (on a few different criteria, not just through Like votes), and then binned into and managed using Kanban-style roadmaps.

Cons

Ideanote is powerful, for how it enables the collection, sorting, ranking, and planned implementation of ideas, but some may prefer a simpler feedback gathering and roadmap management tool.

Reasons for Choosing Ideanote

The other alternatives make their own business case for the benefits that they offer and at what price. Ideanote's lifetime license deal for early adopters made it a no-brainer for me.

Reasons for Switching to Ideanote

Trello may be free, but we wanted users to be able to submit and vote on ideas anonymously, a much-requested feature that is Ideanote's roadmap. UserReport may be free, too, but its terms of use, which include openly-stated access to and use of *our* user data, were unnerving.

Laura from A2Z Marketing

Where have you been all my ilfe?

We have a number of processes that need improvement, and Ideanote has given me the ability to engage my team at a level where they will each feel seen and heard. It's igniting innovation, and I'm thrilled.

Pros

I'm excited to ignite the innovation on my team with this easy-to-use, fun, and interactive platform. As someone who works with a remote team (we are all in different states/time zones), the ability to collaborate with each other in such a fun and intuitive way is worth its weight in gold. The platform is easy to understand and navigate thanks to all the helpful tutorial videos.

Cons

I would love to see a quick-start option for someone who is on my team, but is too busy at the moment to set up everything. I'd like her to be able to add an idea without having to jump through the set-up hoops...and then be able to set-up her profile later.

Reasons for Choosing Ideanote

As stated above, this program is easy to use and it's got a user friendly interface that makes sharing ideas and feedback feel more like fun than work.

Reasons for Switching to Ideanote

I like this product because it's more collaborative and it feels more intuitive from a user perspective.

Alexander from Genysis

Phenomenal. Idea Management with a defined process for execution

11/10. Hands on demo with the owner, Morten. Clean UI that makes it easy to wrap my head around. I feel that I can confidently trust the business to be around in 5+ years in order to invest in it fully. Can not say the same thing for many SAAS companies, so this is a great achievement

Pros

Simple UI and mission centre for organizing everyone's ideas. The analytics section looks very powerful however I've just started with my journey so haven't been able to populate my org with data just yet. The ability to share ideas as separate landing pages and allow for public and/or private views based on permissions really open up a lot of great use cases, also.

Cons

I feel there may be difficulty to get buy in from stakeholders. Not something Ideanote has control over however like a lot of technology it requires use from people in order for the features to flourish. Ideanote did provide me a guide after a one on one demo to show how to optimize the implementation process, and this has some great tips!

Reasons for Choosing Ideanote

This has one objective - to turn ideas into reality. Most other platforms could probably do the job however the delivery would be inconsistent and disorganized. I feel that Ideanote will allow any business to become more innovative and more connected to their target audience and stakeholders with their awesome idea management platform.

Nick from Rising Tribe

Great Idea Great Implementation

Quick, simple with a lot of potential. Support was always quick and very friendly - which is really the key to this whole thing.

Pros

Cons

It's more of a preference than anything else, but the pricing is geared for developed countries, not for developing countries - where this product would really be useful. Also, the limited amount of users that can use the system makes it counter-productive for consulting agencies to use in large ideation sessions - but I believe a workaround is on the product roadmap..

Reasons for Switching to Ideanote

ITONIC was built more for a team or a dedicated person. Not for small to medium companies looking to move fast.

Richard from Ace Teams

Ideation made simple!

We do a lot of ideation and brainstorm sprints and IdeaNote makes this process real simple. It is is easy to get started and put your ideas in the application. The interface is clean and navigation is a breeze. IdeaNote helps to organize brainstorm activity, especially when collaborating with a team. There are a ton of customization settings to create the perfect sessions (called 'Missions in the app) and collect feedback to fine-time your ideas.

Pros

There are a ton of customization settings to create the perfect brainstorm sessions (called 'Missions in the app) and collect feedback to fine-time your ideas.

Cons

If you have multiple projects and want to separate them in the application you'll need to purchase a subscription for each project that you want to separate in their own dashboard.

Reasons for Choosing Ideanote

IdeaNote is created with the focus on Ideation.

Alexander from Rentbridge

Fast Innovation is Vital to Startups- Ideanote Helps you Manage & Implement Innovative Ideas

Pros

The onboarding process was easy and brilliantly clear. I love the flywheel methodology they used in "chapters". Really easy to use and share with the team.

Cons

In some ways, it is too easy to use. Being able to implement templates and canvases could improve our ability to manage and coordinate ideas with the strategyzer and leanstack methodologies so common among startups who want to innovate fast.

Reasons for Choosing Ideanote

Our ideas were getting lost in slack and keep is not good for collaborating and rating ideas well, so they were getting lost there too.

Ideal solution for Brainstorming the ideas with your team

For brainstorming the ideas with the teammates, gathering inputs & opinions from everyone, Ideanote is our go-to tool.

Pros

Ideanote gives us an option to grade the ideas before implementing them. That is a clear winner for us

Cons

Lack of integration with other tools to measure the impact real-time

Reasons for Choosing Ideanote

We could not see how Notion could help in a structured way to collect & grade ideas before implementing

Debbie from Reluctant Marketers

Excellent Software for Building Engagement, Real Connections, and Feedback

This has been one of my best purchases this year. I need to pivot my business in these chaotic times and at the brainstorming and idea refinement stages Ideanote allows me to throw as many ideas out there as I have and capture them for later review. I can improve those ideas and designate them for action within the software, too. Important also for me, there is a totally functional and well-designed app so that I can capture ideas and feedback on my phone, no matter where I am. Now I just need a way to capture all the ideas I have in the shower! In short, I'm having a great experience with this program so far - and I'm only a new user so I'm sure there is more to discover.

Pros

I have about a zillion ideas in my head at any one time, and I was looking for a way to not only capture them somewhere so I wouldn't forget them, but also to try and develop and improve them. I also wanted a way to involve my colleagues and get feedback and input from my current and potential clients. Ideanote let's me do all that easily. And I do mean easily. I think I had my first few ideas captured within about 5 minutes - without ever reading a tutorial. The customer service has been outstanding so far, answering my few questions quickly and clearly. The onboarding was smooth and speedy and the interface is clean, both graphically and logically so I can see what I've done and where to put my ideas without thinking too much about it. I'd much rather be concentrating on my ideas than on how to get them into the software, and because everything is so intuitive, that's exactly what happens. I especially love that I have the possibility of embedding a request for ideas into my website - that way I can engage with and get feedback from my visitors. That's a huge benefit to me. It's so much more interactive than just offering a survey. I can go deep and discover new needs and new issues that I wouldn't otherwise know about.

Cons

I'd love a little more flexibility in renaming some things. I want Missions to be called something else, perhaps Issues, or Burning Fixes or whatever I choose for that particular audience issue. I'd also

BJ from ArkLaTex News

Industry: Broadcast Media

Ideanote spurs creative thought and innovation

Ideanote is amazing for finding new marketing ideas that we would have never come up with othewise. We have a unique use case for Ideanote in that we try to crowdsource news and feature story ideas. The Ideanote software can even help brainstorm the best ideas for team bonding. The irony is that all of us are bonding on Ideanote as we are planning ways to bond as a team!

Pros

Crowdsourcing ideas is harder in a post-Covid 19 world. Without roundtable meetings and interoffice discussions that used to be commonplace, innovation has suffered for many companies. Then, we found Ideanote. Ideanote allows full discussion of ideas with a UI that is second to none. We are a news organization that can now discuss ideas for new investigations and stories along with changes to help our business grow more profitable. The visualization of ideas on Ideanote is especially gratifying, and an unlimited number of guests can be allowed to comment on any idea. Ideanote is a gamechanger for our business.

Cons

I stare at a computer all day, and I would love Ideanote even more with a "darkl mode" option. Please implement this as soon as possible. However, the UI is very pleasing to the eye. I just love having the option of dark mode - especially when I am working in the evening hours.

Reasons for Choosing Ideanote

Ideas are easier expressed when the user experience is stellar. The UI is second to none on Ideanote with all functionality and even some surprising added features that makes the experience fun for people to explore.

Alfredo from Delaren Consulting

Innovation-Ideas Hub and amazing customer support!

Ideanote is very intuitive; the layout is very slick, inspiring and attractive. It's definitely a strong and well thought solution for any kind of business for sure. Doesn’t' matter how big or small your business is. Its great that you can even switch the platform between several different languages if you speak other languages than English!

Pros

You may have the best software tool on earth but if you don't count with the support of their creators there isn't much you can do moving ahead. The people behind Ideanote are one of the best support experiences I ever have. Not just the help or support tools they may already have available online. As a client you count with the option to do a virtual face-to-face support with them which, I found invaluable and that tells you their passion and commitment to help. Plus, their tool is indeed one of the best I ever seen to innovate ideas that you and your team may have been working on. No more having to share ideas on emails where they get lost with other emails, or ideas lost on virtual conversations where each team member is taking its own notes and are lost in notebook papers, post-it or other tools, etc. Ideanote comes precisely to rescue in that sense! You have your own central hub for ideas and you just expand and grow from there! I recently started to use the tool and already had my one-on-one support video call that proof to be so helpful, that I'm feeling even more excited of what I could accomplish with Ideanote! Alfredo

Cons

I haven't found any that I could nail down yet.

Raymond from Skills Production

Great way of involving your teams and potential clients!

The Ideanote interface is extremely flexible, although there are lots of great premade templates, you can still change the look, feel, and content to anything you desire!

Pros

Outstanding way of collecting ideas from all layers by your staff and other stakeholders, even your customers/potential customers. I’m planning to use Ideanote to gather customer ideas. The tools are very simple to work with, you just need to create a project, and ask a question. You can illustrate the page where your question is displayed, then you just must share the link with the people of your choice and to wait for their answers and ideas. This product has enormous potential. The people behind Ideanote are very responsive to new suggestions. It's important to listen to your customers, members or employees.

Reasons for Choosing Ideanote

Viima is probably good and a Finnish solution, but the price vs. value of Ideanote was obviously better.

Rosario from Sustainable & Inclusive Development

Industry: International Trade and Development

Love of People + Data Analytics Results in Innovation Going Places

The mood inside the platform (UX and UI) is fun and light, making it so pleasurable to stick around and explore obvious and not so obvious potential. Customer support ready to assist, kind and generous. Help documentation useful and varied in format (articles, videos, pop-ups etc) so onboarding is cared for.

Pros

I love the multi-faceted and cross-pollination capabilities of the platform. So you can be ambitious in addressing multiplicity of topics and/or audiences (internal, external), and drive consultation and collaboration across sectors that often don’t talk to each other or find it difficult. Also surprises with flexible and polyvalent widgets that allow to collect feedback on external landing pages/websites, either from customers if product developers, students if course teacher, etc. I also like that it doesn’t impose a concrete philosophy of managing either ideas or collaborators so you see the design is geared with pragmatism and respect for different scenarios in real life, also projecting great respect for user’s judgment and needs. So, for instance, you can design initiatives where to review ideas first or accept all without filter; also you can can opt for total flat hierarchical organization or instead create conditions for access -useful for confidentiality. It’s made to scale up and thinking big and far, so great for international consultations that can be narrow down by regions in second rounds of innovation projects through the benefit of insight that analytical maps of impact showcase. Love this layering potential!

Cons

It is great that you can use the platform in different languages, although I’d like to be able to further customize language by missions or teams. This would facilitate simultaneous initiatives across different speaking audiences.

Matt from Bullet Solutions

Industry: Industrial Automation

I seriously had no idea how awesome this Saa was until I tried it each day for 2 weeks (No Brainer!)

Pros

The software was unbelievably well designed and what appears as a lot of whitespace initially is there for a reason. There is no clutter except the clutter that you make as you slowly pull each idea from your mind, whether ordinary or amazing, it comes out. From a leaders perspective, the structure of the Software helps you word your problem or painpoint articulately and encourages your team or selected brainstrust to run with your issue and come up with fantastic solutions. Your group can be anything from yourself tosome rediculous number that I will never have at my fingertips.

Cons

As I mentioned in the Pros, at first the software was very bland in the sense that there was a lot of whitespace but this changes very soon the second you start populating your ideas and getting input from other team members.

Reasons for Switching to Ideanote

Ideanote is much more intuitive and designed for this very purpose.

Ivan from La Connexional

Industry: Program Development

This is exactly the tool I have always needed

I give this software a 20/10. There is so many ways I will apply team for both myself, my team and the communities that we work with. The process of Refining and developing our ideas will never get any easier than this!

Pros

I am that dude that is always working on a new idea and I usually use a combination of a bunch of software to not only keep track of my ideas, their progress but also to get feedback. Ideanote is a gamechanger for me! Not only for myself but for my entire team. The ease of use and the ability to easily collaborate with my team to refine idea is simply mind-blowing and every single steps gets tracked. Our social enterprise works a lot within community so the potential of this tool to also help us gather feedback from the community is limitless as it allows us to collect feedback and ideas outside of our organization with limited hassle for our community. I am excited to use ideanote to its full potential!

Cons

It is really hard to say. I think the limit on the storage space which is 50 GB is something but really we will definitely not reach that but you can also link external files to easily avoid reaching that limit. We don't deal with a lot of heavy files in our day to day and when they are that heavy, we will just store them in our google drive.

Victor from ExtExc

Impress the customers

My overall impression is great. Everything seems well organized and thought through. The initial challenge is that it is very different from just adding tasks to the backlog as most developers are used to. It takes time to get used to it. Don't move everything at once or you may risk giving up. Define a few areas you want to improve, create missions to collect those ideas, and go from there. Everything is straightforward and easy to learn once you get used to it. Keeping ideas separate from tasks helps me focus and be more productive.

Pros

Ideanote feels very professional and the user interface is fantastic. Having a dedicated tool to collect and manage ideas takes idea management to the next level. Streamlining your workflow from idea to implementation is amazing but what is even better is the impression it creates. For customers and co-workers alike the message is clear - you value their opinion. It makes them more inclined to share feedback because they believe it will make a real difference since you put time and money into properly managing their ideas.

Cons

Not really a con but rather something I would love to see in the future is more integrations. Ideanote extracts the innovation and brainstorming part out of your project management system but does not replace it. Ideanote focuses on what it does best, managing ideas, and that is a good thing but once you have collected, organized, and prioritized the ideas it is time to move that task into a project management system. Introducing Zapier integration or even better a real open API solution will solve that problem.

Mohammed from Heedheh

Idea Generation & Collaboration Tool

I've spent years using mind-maps and other note taking apps to jot down ideas. I have so many ideas that I just filed them away in so many different apps and locations which made it difficult to find ideas, share the ideas, and then to develop them. But, Ideanote makes it easier to capture all my ideas the precise moment they come to me and then top share and work on those ideas with my team and customers. I can clearly see how this solution will help us organize our ideas and our creativity. Within my business IdeanNote is perfect for product development. And, using it with my customers, I'll be able to gather a never ending stream of ideas to improve our products and our company. This is powerful stuff. Overall, it's an essential investment for any business. Whether you're a solo entrepreneur, a small team or an enterprise.

Pros

The UI is gorgeous. And the UX makes it so easy to navigate around. Most of the options are self-explanatory. There is a very slight learning curve. Within minutes of signing up for an a/c I was able to find out how to map my creativity by creating missions and adding ideas to them. I can't wait to invite my team and customers and have them populate the site with ideas.

Cons

I would like to see an integration with my favorite project management tool: Niftypm.

Noureddine from Cody Lab

Ideanote is truly an innovation

With my marketing team, we discuss a lot but we often lose the ideas exchanged and sometimes difficult to find the old post it notes with ideas mentioned in the past. With Ideanote all ideas are stored and organized

Pros

First of all, I really liked the user interface. Modern, clean and efficient. Ideanote is truly an innovation. I never thought that such a tool could exist. At first I was reluctant but when I signed up for free I was able to test Ideanote for 14 days and understood its power and usefulness. Today, I use it internally to develop our ideas but also to collect ideas from our clients. Ideanote is really easy to use, you just need to create a project and ask a question. Then share the link with the members of your team, the people of your choice or your customers and prospects and collect their answers and ideas. If you wanted to innovate and stay tuned to your target audience then do not hesitate to order this application. I am sure you will not be disappointed!

Cons

Some French translations to improve. But I'm sure the Ideanote team will do whatever it takes to correct this

Kesvel from HootyApps

Ideanote.io - Ideas will never get lost again

◉ I am still learning all the features of the product and will certainly explore more

Pros

A quick review of Ideanote.io: ◉ The User Interface is very easy to use and grouping ideas is simple to do ◉ Using the ready made templates makes it easy to get started ◉ Sharing ideas to collaborate with a larger group is easily done via the share button ◉ Customising the Ideanote.io portal using your own domain was straightforward ◉ Insights reporting gives you a good global representation of idea generation

Cons

◉ I would like to see more training videos highlight all the strengths of the product ◉ There are so many features so more training would be valuable

Reasons for Choosing Ideanote

Feature rich and very well priced

Oswar from Connecting You - Digital Marketing Agency

The exact point to bring an idea from your mind to reality.

Pros

I have ADHD and whenever an idea occurs to me, I write it down on a piece of paper and then I don't remember where I write it down. But thanks to IdeaNote I have found a way to preview my ideas and see if they will be effective or not. I confess that when I write an idea, I send it to my wife for her feedback. She loves this format and as a psychologist she has seen that it has helped me focus. ✅ Clean interface ✅ Very simple to use ✅ Great for collecting ideas and feedback

Cons

✅ Mobile app would be awesome ✅ Different widgets for idea collection

Mesut from Experience

Don't Miss Out On Sharing Ideas

Pros

In an era where open innovation is encouraged, idea management apps are a good proposition. Ideanote delivers what it promises. It's UI is clean and offers an easy to follow user experience. It can be utilized as an idea sharing portal or you can embed specific questions to your website to collect ideas from your visitors. I find the ability to bring our internal team together with our external stakeholders valuable. White labeling and customization options are important for strengthening the team identity and encouraging participation. Finally, Ideanote provides a high level of customer service.

Cons

The cost may be too high for small businesses. They could consider offering special pricing for startups in the future. Today's small teams and entrepreneurs may become the enterprises of tomorrow, and both segments are Ideanote's target market.

Reasons for Switching to Ideanote

We were collecting and rating ideas through a task management system but we decided to move to a dedicated portal designed for this job.

john from Experts Who

Industry: Online Media

Be Organised, Keep organised, Share Ideas

Really loving it and just helping me organise my own ideas makes it worth the time and cost of using it.

Pros

Cons

I would love to share more ideas but concerned how to switch between public and private ideas without needing a private board and a public one Annoyingly for a big Grammarly user, the tet boxes don't take Grammarly checking?

Reasons for Switching to Ideanote

Much better organised and could progress

Thomas from zybr

Wonderful idea implemented beautifully

It was a very easy onboarding for our team since we did not have an idea management software other than the trusty old Excel. However, Ideanote took everything to a new level with very minimal effort. Since I have a relatively young team who is used to Social media, getting onboarded to IdeaNote was a no brainer for them. It's working is intuitive and most of my team could get the hang of it pretty quickly without any additional training. Now we keep track of all ideas and we are able to collaborate and track them effectively, thanks to Ideanote

Pros

Very easy to get started. Create Mission, Share mission with audience, Collect ideas.. simple as that! Managing ideas using the Kanban style format is one of my favorite features. Overall the UI is easy to navigate and looks clean. The development team is very open to feature requests! I love that.

Cons

Missing a few features I would love to see. I am sure the team will get it all implemented as per their product roadmap. There is nothing in the current feature set that I am not a fan of. Everything is there for a reason and it does it work beautifully.

Bob from VMIA

Interesting method of capturing insights and innovation

It is making the process of collecting feedback from clients much more smooth, and less like a chore. Also works internally, so we can sub-divide and compare ideas collected from clients and colleagues alike.

Pros

Really simple to set up and not hard for team members to join either. The SSO integration makes it pretty easy, less passwords to remember. Capturing innovations is quite nice, and I like the built in data analytics features (especially when you can visualise where the ideas came from, from what countries etc.) It makes giving feedback from clients seem much more like a contribution rather than a chore. The ability to whitelabel using CNAME was also very helpful for branding (adds that little bit extra for clients).

Cons

I feel as if the software is still being developed, and is in the process of being refined. Something definitely to focus on in the future would be more documentation on an API, especially for automating data extraction but these are just nice to haves.

Zippinderpal from Google

I was looking for this from Longtime! Simply Amazing

Pros

I run agency business and everything goes as idea. Even we had lot of trello boards managing and naming ideas, idea validation, ideas in action etc... But still those as task. As it matched so much with process I am doing offrecords from last 5 years and was trying to build something like that but thanks to ideanote for saving my time to focus more on usage and less on building...

Cons

Nothing as such for now but would love to have deadline when idea is moved to action phase.

Tangguh from Digital Pustaka Lebah

Awesome! really like it...

for all of them .. I can still only use it internally ... because I have an idea to gather public users in collaborating to create something ... it's just that because email users still appear I undo this idea ... overall I like and really help my team in collaborating ideas

Pros

because I have a creative team and the contents are all young people ... so it is very helpful to pour all the ideas here ... and we can see which ones have the most interactions and that goes to the next stage ... amazing!

Cons

some features such as email all users still appear in the idea ... because if we are set to public a mission, the email user will be seen by others ... even though if there is a public menu, I really take care of user privacy ... so it's best to hide .. Likewise when you want mentions, private features should not appear when mentions, so the public can only mentions users in the mission alone

Reasons for Choosing Ideanote

because it makes it easy for me and the team to collaborate on ideas

Aaryan Salman from Global Citizenship Foundation

Inspiring Design Thinking and Exploration of Ideas

Pros

Based on my personal experience on the platform, what I like is: 1. Capacity to scale 2. Simple to use 3. Fully functional idea-innovation management 4. User control of idea sharing i.e public or private, internal or external, local or Global etc 5. Courteous, generous, and responsive support team 6. Great analytics and reporting dashboards. All I can say, is you need to use it to believe the value of this product in your journey of creating a more inclusive workplace and generating ideas to enhance your work and work culture.

Cons

What do you dislike? 1. Emails cannot be fully white-labeled. 2. Templates displayed on the ideanote.io site, cannot be directly imported into the workspace. 3. Rating does not include custom parameters or we cannot have a forced ranking of ideas. 4. Admin access is limited. No control over defining default sharing settings for teams or workspace.

John from Bozzi Digital

Clean fast interface that facilitates idea flow

A positive experience, can see it assisting greatly with ideation.

Pros

I like the ability to quickly login (via gsuite button) and get ideas down quickly and elaborate as required. Very nice UI, clean and fast. Like the white-label workspace option to invite others in to reflect/share ideas.

Cons

Would love to see a mind-map alternative view with relationships between the ideas. Might be a way of doing this somewhere, will continue exploring.

Matthias from Hochschule Schmalkalden

Great for creating and collecting pre-structured homework for students/Great customer support

The support from Ideanote is great. Inquiries are answered extremely fast and competent. Example: When I started using Ideanote, it was not yet possible to delete members (students) that I had added to the system (it was only possible to deactivate them). Support told me that this option makes sense for the platform as a whole and that the corresponding function will be introduced with the next update. This was not an empty promise: Two weeks after my request the feature was integrated into Ideanote.

Pros

The platform is intuitive to use and considerably facilitates the allocation and collection of student homework for which a structure can be defined. I currently use Ideanote to let students create questions for an online quiz. Through Ideanote I can easily give feedback on the created tasks myself. But more importantly, students can easily give feedback to each other. I am sure that I will use Ideanote for further student projects in the future. As mentioned before: Using Ideanote is always a good choice when tasks are assigned that can be pre-structured in detail and when collaboration is necessary..

Cons

So far I have not noticed anything negative about Ideanote. An idea for the further development of Ideanote might be to create the possibility to use several (different) idea templates within one mission.

isaac from Disability Credit Canada

Easy to use Project Ideation & organization - Simple & Effective.

Our team has been using a few different applications when working on new projects, specifically dropbox, Google drive & email. The main issues we've had were collaboration at the ideation process of the projects, developing the structure, the needs etc. Working with those other programs was hard to deal with because we had multiple files, folders and documents so tracking the progress and collaborating until we started using Ideanote.

Pros

What I like the most is the simplicity & ease of use. From creating new projects, inviting team members, developing ideas, commenting about other people's ideas etc. With Ideanote, everything is in one place, making the process clear and simple.

Cons

We started using this app a few weeks ago so I do not have any negatives as of yet. In one way I want Ideanote to be more robust and do many more other things like project management tools but on the other hand, I appreciate the simple interface and focus of the app.

Well designed and expanded the way I can think about new ventures

Pros

I really loved this app, I find it really fun and simple to use. It is well designed, very creative and user friendly. There is a lot of thought that has been put into creating features from simple idea management to more more complex tasks. it is quite easy to add new topics for discussion and also for guests to add comments. It has expanded how I can work with my ideas, and I have found that getting further input and comments from people I know and work with has allowed me to speed up my conceptualisation and planning. it is just what I needed in this time of restrictions to find new innovative ways to create products that add value.

Terrence from Koawoodmedia

Indispensable for any type of work

It tracks possible solutions to problems that you are facing especially when you have a number of businesses, diferent responsibilities and solutions for different sitiuations could pop up at the most unpredictable time. But if your laptop is available, it takes no time at all to note down what the idea was and you no longer have to have attention on remembering it or hoping that you don't forget what it was.

Pros

It is very easy to use. Once you are familiarized with its operation - off you go! The amount of lost ideas I had when doing another task continued to occur until I started using this piece of software. Now, when something comes to me that I am trying to resolve, I either add it to an existing mission or create a new one. I can now go back and track if the idea will be useful or not.

Cons

I haven't found any cons as the benefit outweighs any possible inconvenience which I can't find.

Ravi Prakash from ImDesigner.Fashion

Your ideas are useless, until or unless a user shares their needs add some topping and trims

I am enjoing

Pros

1. White labelling 2. Getting an Idea from users about a product or services + pricing 3. Getting to know users challenges, which is a direct voice (What they want from us) 4. Staff posting their ideas, which is very important to understand their interest and at the same time they being responsible to act for what they have written 5. By getting consumers a voice, we have gathered clear segments to convert once the product or services is ready 6. This platform is far better than a survey concept because people don't like too many questions 7. With this Ideanote.io people are volunteering their voice for ideas or problems

Cons

I don't see any which has cons in this kind of platform when a company, team, client & consumers are collaborating to improve a product or services

André from weme

The best tool for Business Design or Growth

As a growth team in a design studio, Ideanote fit perfectly in my process of creating ideas, prioritizing and experimenting. I can measure everything from the amount of ideas to the impact of their implementation.

Pros

The interface is friendly and simple, the experience inside the tool is excellent and makes sense. For example, kanban stages are the best. When it comes to prioritizing ideas by impact, effort or any other criteria, we only have 4 options, which is perfect! It is possible to personalize impact, colors, kanban stages, prioritization steps... I'm really enjoying it.

Cons

Maybe, if we have a roadmap to idea implementation it will be nice.

Reasons for Choosing Ideanote

Ideanote is the best for this job.

Mark from Proven Marketing LLC

Great Tool To Collaborate With Your Team Or Clients

Pros

I like the ability to share Missions with our Team and or Clients to Collaborate and brainstorm ideas on Steroids

Cons

need some updates on some of the items we dont want to show to everyone (they need to be hidden) but I know the ideanote team is already working on this issue

Reasons for Choosing Ideanote

Ideanote allows you to see all your ideas in one place VS Evernote has a very different approach that is not as effecient and productive, evernote is great for plain notes and powerful search to find notes, but ideanote is more for teams and client nurturing, you will look like a pro with idea note to your clients and team.

August from Manapat Interior Landscape Designs

One-of-a-kind

Pros

This app has been a game-changer for me and my team. It enabled us to collect ideas that we wouldn't collect otherwise if not for the existence of Ideanote alone. I love how easy and intuitive it is to share and encourage anyone to participate in it. Having a shareable link also allows us to collect input for people out of our organization. I am looking forward to using this app for many years to come.

Cons

There is a bug in the font settings, it will continuously shift between fonts like the entire screen is flickering and you wouldn't be able to click anywhere on the screen. It was pretty annoying and I hope they would fix it soon.

Nicole from Tesseray Publishing

Industry: Publishing

Adds Process to Brainstorming Without Killing Creativity

Pros

As someone who has long struggled with finding a balance between encouraging all ideas and then efficiently shepherding the best ones to fruition, I love Ideanote. First the format allows introverts as well as extroverts to share in the discussion. This is important, as those who do better with the time and space to consider ideas often get overlooked during brainstorming sessions. As a process and operations person I was immediately draw to the fact that a rating tool and clear path forward are built into the system. This is hugely helpful when herding cats.. (creatives). Ideas are fun and exciting, however implementation is where they become an asset to the business. The widget option bridges the gap to easily access the public on specific issues.

Cons

I would really appreciate if an account could have more than one company name in it. As an entrepreneur I wear multiple hats, and it would significantly expand the value of an account.

Jason from Jason Shriner Marketing

Great for organizing ideas

It's fun to use and and easy to navigate.

Pros

Being able to organize ideas by department and then by mission is a great way to keep ideas all in one place. As an independent marketing professional, it's a great place to allow clients a space to brainstorm rather than ideas getting lost in email and text. I especially love the option to allow general public to contribute to a mission. You produce a link to a mission and anyone with that link can add an idea, comment, or rate. It's a great way to crowd source ideas from customers as another feedback option and to allow customers to see what ideas have already been submitted (and can then rate up ideas they agree with).

Cons

I'm still new to the software but I would love to see things like a little white board you can comment with so folks can draw an idea/comment instead of only submitting an attachment. An integration with Asana would be awesome too so Ideanote could push ideas into a project management software.

Steve from Conceptia

Great tool for crowd sourcing innovation

As an Agile Coach, I help Agile Teams and leaders of Agile organizations improve how the business and IT work together to instill business agility and ultimately be more competitive. A significant part of this involves how to effectively "manage" innovation. Ideanote is a perfect tool to put some structure around how innovation is sparked, captured, evaluated and tracked.

Pros

I love this product. What I appreciate most is that it is customizable and flexible. You can customize the template (including CUSTOM FIELDS) that submitters will use when creating an idea AND the steps an idea will go through on its way to getting approved. There is also an option to allow users to rate an idea across a set of criteria that is customizable.

Cons

My hope is that they product team will extend the customization options even more. In particular, I am hoping that they will include a custom score calculator that will allow the user to enter a custom formula to calculate a prioritization score based on the custom numeric fields I add.

Thierry from Thierry Chadelaud

Very usefull product for brainstorming and building ideas

Pros

This feedback is based on my own experience with this product only. Ideanote is very easy to learn. There is no difficulty to adopt the product because it is very intuitive. It's simple to share ideas with others even if there are externals. Ideanote facilitates creativity and the sharing of ideas, the testing of a project and its evaluation. It is very useful when working with collaborators or customers who are very mobile in their professional practices and who need effective tools to share ideas or projects in good conditions. I noticed that the adoption of the Ideanote solution is done naturally by all participants, even by those who are not comfortable with the IT tools.

Cons

It should be usefull to have a sort of plugin or a "virtual printer" to easily copy and send a content from a software to ideanote (drawing, URL...). You should "click" a button and send a content to ideanote.

Amer from Find Me Local

I can get more revenues for my agency using Ideanote

Ideanote is a really good product and the support is very responsive. The company is listening to their customers and adding more features to the product. I am glad to have this product and grow my business further with it.

Pros

As a digital marketing agency owner, I hold meetings with my clients every two months. I usually seek to find challenges that the clients are facing in their sales and marketing and develop ideas with them on how to get more business in for them with our services. Often the client will listen and put the idea aside to think about it. With Ideanote, I can make the idea become a reason to exchange thoughts without pressure and develop them enough, that the clients see the value and want to execute on the jointly developed ideas. Every idea implemented gets more business for my client and for my agency.

Cons

I would like to see the functionality of a live chat in Ideanote for faster exchange of ideas...

Feras from The Knowledge Collective

A Great Tool For All Your Innovation Needs!

Ideanote made it really easy for me and my team to generate, implement and measure ideas. it has helped us switch from a multi tool set up to a simple and powerful set up to run our ideation exercises (internally and with our customers). i would highly recommend Ideanote.io to any organization that is among at taking its creative and idea generation game to the next level!

Pros

1-Ingenuity of the design 2- Makes Ideation a lot easier 3- Ease of Use 4- Superior Analytics 5- Ability to make the product your own

Cons

Can’t seem to find any! the product is well thought through and beautifully designed. it suits all my company’s needs

Nathan from Lost Media Group

Beautiful Product with a Bright Future

Pros

When something is designed well it makes you want to use it more. An ugly platform wouldn't do much to inspire great ideas, which is one of the reasons why Ideanote excels---it looks beautiful, includes just the right amount of flexibility and customization to get you what you want, without becoming a project in and of itself.

Cons

There are a few features on the roadmap that I think will help take this tool to the next level by enabling new use cases. Namely, the ability for external users to contribute feedback without signing up.

Eddie from Mr Eddie Flores

If your serious about your business GET serious about your ideas.

This is what a lot of small businesses lack. The ability to innovate and constantly create and get new ideas. This tool keeps it out in the open so that everyone can put in their two cents. Imagine a world with NO innovation or NO new ideas... We'd all be stuck! And this tool help you get UNSTUCK... INNOVATE OR DIE!!!

Pros

How easy it was to get started. The tutorial did a great job explaining. It's super fast to implement. It forces you to ask better questions. It gives everyone a voice.

Cons

The ability to change mission types after you create them. Everything thing else was EPIC!

JACK from Persistent Media

Just amazing

Support was great and software is very easy to use, clean UI most importantly easy to figure out how to use it without the need to dig inside the knowledge base.

Pros

The new way of managing idea, engaged and implement them! Love the process of how you can get your team to engage/vote for the idea before actually implementing it and have everyone involved in the decision-making process. Great to see all your ideas being visualized on one page!

Cons

not that I can think of as we've only use it for a short period of time but loving it already

Rizal from Artha Translation

Industry: Translation and Localization

Ideanote has facilitated our team to collaborate better.

Pros

We are all have ideas, and without proper management, they will not turn into anything productive or useful. Ideanote, with its simple and easy-to-understand has facilitated our team not only to manage our ideas, but also making implementation progress easier.

Cons

In this very mobile world, we need mobile app.

Reasons for Choosing Ideanote

Ideanote is better than Trello in terms of ideas management.

Matthias from Finanz Informatik

Great Start

The first and foremost problem we have as a company and as a community is capturing and managing the ideas of everyone who is inspired by our mission. I don't know of an easier tool use for this first step.

Pros

When I found out about ideanote, I had trouble to keep up with all the ideas that grew in my head daily. Now I have the path to collaborate with friends and colleges on reviewing, rating and growing the rough thoughts in a structured but flexible way.

Cons

Nothing till now. After I found out how to install the progressiv web app.

Ersan from Learnia

Great Tool for Collective Creativity and Idea Generation

Pros

If you can’t measure you can’t improve. One of the struggles of creating new Ideas is to collect the information and analyse it. Ideanote makes this possible in a successful way. The app has impressive UI. Idea note also helps you organize your meetings in a more powerful way. Idea note can also be used for collecting feedback for your app. Great tool, and one of my best purchases in 2020.

Cons

Actually everything is great, they are improving continously.