• icon"Integration with Salesforce. Ability to share diagrams."
  • icon"I enjoy how user friendly it is and the solid templates. That said, more templates."
  • icon"The multitude of integrations is also a great help."
  • icon"I did not find anything that stood out as being hard to use with this software."
  • icon"It is really hard to say. I think Integration with MS Teams."
  • icon"For now, I was not able to find any problem or missing feature."

Browse all Lucidspark Reviews

• Have you used Lucidspark and would like to share your experience with others?

George

Company size: 1,001 - 5,000 employees

Low-key replacement for post-it-notes and whiteboards

Colby

August 2022

Lucidspark - a window between worlds.

Pros

Lucidspark is easy for everyone to pick up, the best part about it is that I can have people in design sessions that and they can pick it up within 3 minutes. Its easy to use implement and get different departments together and give some visibility on projects.

Cons

I wish is had just a few more tools that are in offered in Lucidchart but that is why we have both I guess.

Asmara

Industry: Research

Must have for all Solopreneurs!

I love the ease of use! I have previously featured Lucidspark as part of a 'Best Platforms' series I did on LinkedIn and I would add it a hundred times over :)

Pros

I am an operations consultant so I spend a lot of time thinking about, creating and documenting efficient processes for my clients. Lucidspark makes it possible to clearly map out the customer journey and contextualize their systems design. If a picture is worth a thousand word, a Lucidspark flowchart is worth two thousand! There is no better way to demonstrate how you can bring value to the most important stakeholders for your business- your amazing customers!

Cons

When you are on the free trial, you can only retain/update 3 documents at a time.

Reasons for choosing Lucidspark

Balance of price point versus available features. This ticked all the boxes!

Reasons for switching to Lucidspark

I hated how boring and clunky draw.io appears. The drag/drop functionality was not great and the customization options were non-existent. Even the free version of Lucidspark was MILES better!

Alexander

September 2022

Flexible Easy to use Collaborative Tool

Pros

For the first time in my life, I was able to collaborate with multiple stakeholders, all thanks to Lucid Spark. The drawing tools are impressively advanced, and the workspace is vey well organized

Cons

As far as I have been using it, I don't recall ever having any problems with Lucidspark.

Michał

Not so close to perfection

using each day but I think that there is a lack of full options such as offered by Miro in the "consultant" plan

Pros

easy to implement and customize, easy share

Cons

not elastic pricing plan, lack of Kanban board

Reasons for switching to Lucidspark

Price is not comparable to the services.

Excellent tool to go for across the other options

Pros

Team collaboration in Lucidspark makes is extremely seamless. This tool is a must for enterprises and teams who would need collaboration across other members. The ability of the tool to operate through browser makes it very easy and intuitive to learn for the new team members. Lucidspark also comes with many pre-defined templates making the job easier for people who would work on multiple style of documents. Its ability to sync with Jira is also an important feature that I would recommend this tool for. All the teams who work on Jira can leverage Lucidspark to link their artefacts into the Jira issues/tasks, making the management of documents agile and simple.

Cons

The design styling of the objects and auto-alignment features can be improved. Also, the presentation feature can be integrated with meeting notes in order to capture the ongoing workshop notes.

Reasons for switching to Lucidspark

Because the tool supports Jira integration and collaboration between teams well.

June 2022

Great for Catching Sparks (Ideas), But Not the Tool to Fuel a Bonfire. (Entire Project)

In my opinion, the pros, and cons are pretty evenly balanced, making Lucidspark a no-go for me. At least it would have been for me had I been evaluating integration for the whole company. Fortunately, all I did was collect and tally votes, including my own "Maybe," in the engineering team opinion poll after trialing the product. While I occasionally still use Lucidspark, other programs remain my go-to.

Pros

The virtual whiteboard, idea collection and organization, and remote-first approach are among Lucidspark's top attributes.

Cons

Onboarding/learning to use the software effectively and efficiently was a bit of a challenge, and without prior Lucidchart experience might be a dealbreaker.

Reasons for choosing Lucidspark

Ultimately, we chose not to switch to Lucidspark and continued using Invision Freehand as our primary shared whiteboarding software. Some improvements have also been made to Microsoft Whiteboard recently. Although it currently lacks the feature to be a viable contender in the space, it shows potential promise for the future.

Great and easy product

The value of this software to my work is great.

Pros

It's quick and easy to build charts. The best software out there of its kind.

Cons

Would be nice if it were cheaper like $5/month for individuals.

Reasons for choosing Lucidspark

Ease of use and ability to make charts quickly.

Reasons for switching to Lucidspark

Powerpoint is not as easy or fast to make charts and flowcharts.

Muhammad Razmy

Industry: Philanthropy

Developing a process flow seamlessly

Pros

The ease of use. There are variety of features to choose from. Legend and Symbol come with a mini display for its uses and function. And pieces by pieces were connected even if the component or the element that we input might not seem to feel right, the outcome of the whole process flow being put together makes the work look tidy and clean. Extremely satisfied but still not to the budget im hunting for.

Cons

the price. I guess the price can be more of on a competitive range

Reasons for switching to Lucidspark

The software does not appear to be intermittent.

Tiffiny

Industry: Wholesale

Excellent software for diagramming

This software has help me prepared diagrams and relations that I would not have had the ability to create with other products.

Pros

I have created a few diagrams and presentations with this software. They were very well received and look very professional. It's much easier to use than Visio. I appreciate the wide variety of templates. I purchased this software on my own dime because it's so helpful for me.

Cons

I have no complaints. The software has been very helpful.

Reasons for switching to Lucidspark

There are a wider variety of templates with this product.

Robert

October 2022

Great Tool for Brainstorming and Strategic Planning

I mainly use this tool to create mind maps or To Do lists for a project.

Pros

The intuitiveness of the User Interface is unparalleled. Structuring your thoughts or project tasks quickly is a breeze.

Cons

There are more functionalities needed, in order to make this tool the best on the market. E. g. the timeline should be way more customizable.

LucidSpark review

Overall, i have had strong experience with lucidspark in my first month of use. i like the numerous templates and would like to have a full license to be able to edit more than my last 3 boards, etc.

Pros

Ability to collect idea cards from multiple sources and categorize and use for discussion

Cons

Sometimes hard to see whole board and manuever to different regions of the board

Reasons for switching to Lucidspark

Wanted to try another product to compare options

September 2022

Lucidspark - collaboration redefined

Pros

The most impactful feature is the ability to collaborate virtually with the team and brainstorming or ideate. These can be categorized and allows practical execution and ability to prioritize tasks

Cons

There are no features that I've encountered yet which yielded a negative experience.

Jessica

August 2022

Useful Visual Tool

I use LucidSpark for Org Charts in addition to the obvious, and it is a great visual tool for creating Org Charts with imported information from HR systems.

Pros

I like how visual LucidSpark is, it is easy to use and easy on the eye.

Cons

Some things are a bit tedious to use, a bit tricky. However, once you get used to the system and learn the tips and tricks, it is much better and easier to use.

Raaj

Perfect tool for the (time-sensitive) job

I was working of the early stages of a fast paced project which involved multiple stakeholders over several sites and a changing brief. It was perfect for creating a data flow diagram, an organisational structure and creating project-specific documents for client discussion and approval. I found the software to be very easy to use. I was up, running and familiar with all it's features within 3-4 minutes. Creating the initial document took less than 15 minutes and was ready to share electronically. Compared to the alternative software available to hand, it was fast, user-friendly and intuitive. Considering it was the first time I had used it and that it was browser-based, I was impressed.

Pros

The fact that it is so quick and easy to use. That it is user-friendly enough with features such as snapping to shapes and arrows staying attached to the shapes is helpful. Quickly saving out as PDFs and sharing with colleagues and clients is brilliant. There are enough templates to find what I was looking for. It's quicker than setting something up with Illustrator or MS word, powerpoint etc. 1Gb storage is helpful.

Cons

Because I've only scratched the surface with its use, I haven't had the opportunity to really push it's functionality enough to comment on this area yet. I would probably say theft that it's browser based because it would be great to have it as an app on my computer. I'm not often likely to use other computers and having yet another browser window open is a bit of a pain.

Reasons for choosing Lucidspark

The cost per month was low enough for me to try it for what I needed and there was a free trial period. It looked easy enough to use and seemed to be designed for creating flowcharts and the like.

George

Industry: Renewables & Environment

Low-key replacement for post-it-notes and whiteboards

Lucidspark, like its sibling, Lucidchart, is intuitive and easy to use. You can get up to speed with using this software very quickly and with next to no training.

Pros

This software is amazing for aggregating information and ideas and cataloging them in a meaningful way. I love how you can connect similar ideas and information to see connections and relationships. This has been very useful for capturing the wisdom and experience of retiring employees so it can be conveyed to personnel coming up through the ranks. Being able to catalog their different responsibilities and connect them together allows us to present a holistic view of the program so that new employees can get up to speed faster. I also love how this software is browser based so that it can be used anywhere on any device. This frees up staff from having to be in the office or worrying if they have a company computer.

Cons

I would like to see a feature where you can attach documents to different sparks. It would be helpful to enrich different ideas and sticky notes with supporting documents.

Reasons for choosing Lucidspark

I am a long time user of Lucidchart and I love that software. I decided to try Lucidspark after seeing a recommendation for it.

Tammy

Great Visual Aid Tool To Use In Your Business

As a Business & Marketing Coach it is crucial that I have strategic plans and steps for clients to go through and complete so they can reach their goals. Lucidspark helps me achieve this as well as helps me to continue to develop programs, webinars, courses and more for future revenue sources. I began using Lucidspark because I was introduced through Lucid Mindmapping (I was a paid subscriber to this). When they created their Lucidspark software they introduced to their audience. I was immediately taken in by it and loved it. Their post-it boards are customizable from templates to colors and more. I began using it even more than their mindmapping tool. This became my visual aid go to tool.

Pros

I love how easy it is to use. You can jump right in and begin without needing training.

Cons

The one con would probably be cost, although fair it not affordable for many micro businesses.

Currently using both

Reasons for switching to Lucidspark

I like the post-it boards to plan out steps for programs I offer.

Cameron

Lucidpark Review

I love the product, have been using it for many years

Pros

The ease and effortless way to create workflow diagrams and architecture diagrams

Cons

I love the product and it is easy and simple to use.

Reasons for choosing Lucidspark

Was too slow and the thick client is very bulky and not easy to use.

MacKenzie

Industry: Airlines/Aviation

Great, friendly, easy to use tool!

My experience has been pretty positive. I haven't needed much support but when I do they are responsive. The system allows for some room to be creative and I like that I'm given that space to do that.

Pros

I really enjoy how Lucidspark is able to provide me with a way to visualize what we are working on. Whether in my previous role as a product manager or now as I process engineer my team at Mayo. I love how simple it is to make a simple or complex diagram to define, focus or clarify areas of our department that we are responsible for. My team can clearly see what's in front of them and better understand the project or process we are looking at.

Cons

Honestly, I don't have anything that I least like. I enjoy how you can use a template or start from scratch and create whatever you need. It's pretty flexible once you get the hang of it.

Reasons for choosing Lucidspark

I chose Lucidspark because I had used it in my previous job and relied on it so much that I couldn't think of not using it here.