• icon"I love that it's so easy to change appearance or add icons right from the same menu. The themes make it so easy to delineate clear patterns and level distinctions."
  • icon"Mind vector is very user friendly application. Customer Support team is very useful and supportive."
  • icon"The fact I can type, paste, copy and bring more brainstorm ideas help me to bring my team together and engage with the projects we have."
  • icon"I wish there was a way to have the software automatically straighten the lines, and not have the text blocks covering one another. Doing it manually was frustrating."
  • icon"The syncing functionality with different platforms is very poor. This is the one that you expect from such a software."
  • icon"How hard it was to use and how much work I lost. There were many days when I would have to start all over from the beginning."

Browse all Mind Vector Reviews

• Have you used Mind Vector and would like to share your experience with others?

Jose

Mind Vector has made my life as a web designer so much easier

Pros

Mind Vector has made my web design jobs a lot easier. I am able to use Mind Vector for many things from developing a website, giving the website structure by site mapping, developing product and developing a whole business. I like that it is easy to use, very easy to learn, and love that I am able to use it almost anywhere because of I can save anything to the cloud. The free version works perfectly fine for me, although it does limit you from some features, but it is still a great app. I am able to organize my ideas.

Cons

I don't think I've found any cons about the software. I like it very much, even with limitations it gives you when using the free version.

Akash

July 2022

Best Tool for Visualizing Flow and Mind Mapping Tool

Overall experience is really appreciable. It really helping our web designers to create a whole flow from scratch. It is value for money application.

Pros

1. Mind vector is very user friendly application 2. Customer Support team is very useful and supportive. 3. Graphical representation is really awesome 4. It helps to develop whole website structure 5. Mind vector is very easy to use and very simple to learn

Cons

I didn't found any cons about it but as a new user we should get more option in trail version. Printing functionality still needs an improvement. LIke other application you can not export directly into the Microsoft Office Tools.

Reasons for choosing Mind Vector

SImple user interface and cost factor are the reason for purchasing this application

Callum

The software was perfect for revision for university exams.

Passed my university exams

Pros

It's relatively easy to use. Additionally the colour coding makes it so much easier to revise from.

Cons

Some features need upgrading like the adding new tabs component that could be a lot more efficient with a shortcut like shift-n

Brian

Good but limited

Pros

Easy to use . I thought the easy of use was nice the reason I say that is that it was simple. Not simple child like but simple in a way that it's straight forward. I find that if I think a button to add something should be at a certain location and that it should do a certain thing and when it is there and when it does what I thought then that is almost perfect software the difference being not only do I want it predictable but I want it smart.

Cons

Was not much variety also I think it neeed problem solving templates like logical orders to things. Like you always do this and then that in certain circumstances. For example to do a presentation you will need to gather info then sort and removed then categorize then blah blah blah but that can be pulled into the mind map all at once...all those steps so once you've established that as a something your going to do , can you imagine how many different things we do that have predetermined steps and by dragging two side by side we would easily , visually see how they would related or cancel each other or show redundancy...hey shouldn't I get royalties for this one?

Brandon J

The app is wonderful, it helps to focus the mind and is good way to visualize complex topics

It has been tremendously helpful in my field of work which is writing, it allows me to arrange a flow type chart so that I can organize the various subjects that I'm writing about. It is an extremely useful tool that allows you to arrange a myriad of different subjects and sorted by where each one relates to the other. an invaluable tool for anyone who works with a complex set of variables.

Pros

I like the way it looks and I like that you are able to arrange your grids in a way that makes sense to you. I like the colors and the options available to customize it, I also like that you can label each bubble and assign whether the bubble is subordinate to equal to the originating bubble.

Cons

I wish that it would allow you to assign more than one main topic bubble, instead of having to begin a new chart.

Easy

Mind mapping helps capture and reorganise information

Pros

Logical and simple to lay out. Intuitive operation. Great features to view the mind maps in different formats. Can export data to other software. Layout is fun and engaging with different layout colour options

Cons

No list option is about the most frustrating con. It would be great to translate the map intuitively into lists to use as project plans, etc.

Great software and very useful

Improved my productivity and helped meto work more rapidly

Pros

Easy to use and fast in functions and very valuable in comparison to the money The customer support team are very cooperative and helpful

Cons

The user interface could be more attractive and the icons could be more clear and descriptive to function The compatibility is not widely supported between different devices and operating systems

Georgiana

Super easy, and super fun!

easy to plan out my future of my business and then be able to make changes

Pros

It is super easy to use. The colors make it fun and easy to categorize, Being able to move things around so easily makes it simple

Cons

That I did not design it! It is sometimes hard or doesn't work to share with others. Not sure if it is user error

Abhilash

Industry: Chemicals

This software is easy to use for any where

Pros

This is convenient to understand and learn easy to use and This is used for our regular expenses and misused

Cons

This is our regular use and This is used for our regular expenses and misused our daily product in our life.

Mary

Time used: Free Trial

Was able to create a full content map within 1/2 hour...only limited by my typing & clicking speed

Pros

Cons

I haven't found any major dealbreakers yet, but I'll come back and update when I find something. I'm interested in a mind map that can convert to kanban, but I might be asking for too much.

Industry: Pharmaceuticals

August 2016

A better way of mind mapping

MindVector provides a different experience to other mind mapping tools. I terms of visualizing your thoughts, you can arrange the map exactly as you want to, just like drawing, and you have multiple ways of viewing the maps using the Visualizer tool. The online sharing functionality means you can share you can collaborate easily with friends and colleagues wherever you are

Pros

I love having the ability to lay my thoughts out exactly as I want to, and attach pictures and links easily to any of them. The flexibility means I can use it for process maps as well as mind maps, and for presentations where I want to take people through a logical flow of a story. I also like that it supports many languages.

Cons

Unlike other software, you can't export directly to Microsoft Office tools, and the printing functionality still needs some work.

G

Simply Outstanding!

Have used this a couple of years and could not be happier with the program. I can, on the fly, change my priorities to fit my busy schedule. It is so nimble and easy to use, I'm not sure what I would do without it ... very, very pleased. I use it every day!

Pros

Very quick and agile

Cons

There is nothing I do not like about Mind Vector.

Industry: Writing and Editing

Used for developing an outline for a novel

Immediately streamlined my thought process.

Pros

The software is easy to learn and allowed me to map out all of the scenes needed to get from the beginning of the novel to the final sequence and easily restructure the order of scenes and add notes to each scene as ideas present themselves to me.

Cons

I would like the individual nodes to be collapsible to reduce clutter as your organizing your thoughts

Miguel

Mind Mapping Simplicity For Quick Effective Designs

Mind Vector allows you to put together Mind Maps and other flow charts with ease and speed. When you need to create something almost immediately, the simplicity of Mind Vector cannot be beat. It provides all the essential features you need and then some.

Pros

Mind Vector is a great alternative for mind mapping. Starting with a free account that provides up to 3 maps with limited functionality, it offers just the right amount of features to get you started. It is intuitive and easy to use, while offering just the right balance of customization features for just about any mind mapping with basic and intermediate complexities. Mind Vector allows for exporting in various file formats, collaboration, and printing.

Cons

Not necessarily a con, considering the price range and standard features, but extensive customization of the maps is not possible. You must work with what it offers in the way of templates and themes with just a bit of customizing features like line style, colors, etc. But you cannot get extensively creative with Mind Vector.

Excellent app

Have been using the mind vector app for about 2 yrs. easy to use and works great. Really helps me plan and organize projects, to do lists and my work days. Really love it. You gotta try it out....

Pros

Very easy to use, quick to learn.

Cons

Wish I could automatically see the notes when I print it out.

Gaurav

July 2016

Best Mind Mapping Software

I was new to mind mapping and I came across mind vector after trying a few apps. Me and my team love it.

Pros

- ease of use - collaborate with team - access from all devices

Cons

maybe a few more formatting options auto layout of nodes

Angie

Mind Vector is my go to

I love Mind Vector because it does exactly what I need quickly and easily. I can easily save my charts, edit them or make new ones. It's fast enough to keep up with me when I'm brainstorming.

Pros

Easy to use, easy to learn... and it's quick.

Cons

Nothing

Al