• Pros

• "It's relatively easy to use. Additionally the colour coding makes it so much easier to revise from. "

• "The value of MindVector is the most appealing aspect. Then, I'd place the ability to quickly create a mind-map using MindVector."

• "1. Intuitive interface, user-friendly features and neat design 2. Cloud storage and all-operating system sharing 3. Collaboration based on cloud storage"

• Cons

• "It is a little bit awkward to handle and some function, especially nodes operation, is not working well."

• "Some features need upgrading like the adding new tabs component that could be a lot more efficient with a shortcut like shift-n "

• "the syncing functionality with different platforms is very poor. this is the one that you expect from such a software adding attachments is not a breeze either"

Browse Mind Vector Reviews

Jose from Freelance Web Development/Design

Mind Vector has made my life as a web designer so much easier

Pros

Mind Vector has made my web design jobs a lot easier. I am able to use Mind Vector for many things from developing a website, giving the website structure by site mapping, developing product and developing a whole business. I like that it is easy to use, very easy to learn, and love that I am able to use it almost anywhere because of I can save anything to the cloud. The free version works perfectly fine for me, although it does limit you from some features, but it is still a great app. I am able to organize my ideas.

Cons

I don't think I've found any cons about the software. I like it very much, even with limitations it gives you when using the free version.

Brian from Aamjiwnaang First Nation

Good but limited

Pros

Easy to use . I thought the easy of use was nice the reason I say that is that it was simple. Not simple child like but simple in a way that it's straight forward. I find that if I think a button to add something should be at a certain location and that it should do a certain thing and when it is there and when it does what I thought then that is almost perfect software the difference being not only do I want it predictable but I want it smart.

Cons

Was not much variety also I think it neeed problem solving templates like logical orders to things. Like you always do this and then that in certain circumstances. For example to do a presentation you will need to gather info then sort and removed then categorize then blah blah blah but that can be pulled into the mind map all at once...all those steps so once you've established that as a something your going to do , can you imagine how many different things we do that have predetermined steps and by dragging two side by side we would easily , visually see how they would related or cancel each other or show redundancy...hey shouldn't I get royalties for this one?

August 2016

Chris from Florin Partnership

Industry: Pharmaceuticals

August 2016

A better way of mind mapping

MindVector provides a different experience to other mind mapping tools. I terms of visualizing your thoughts, you can arrange the map exactly as you want to, just like drawing, and you have multiple ways of viewing the maps using the Visualizer tool. The online sharing functionality means you can share you can collaborate easily with friends and colleagues wherever you are

Pros

I love having the ability to lay my thoughts out exactly as I want to, and attach pictures and links easily to any of them. The flexibility means I can use it for process maps as well as mind maps, and for presentations where I want to take people through a logical flow of a story. I also like that it supports many languages.

Cons

Unlike other software, you can't export directly to Microsoft Office tools, and the printing functionality still needs some work.

Callum from Aru

The software was perfect for revision for university exams.

Passed my university exams

G from The Dexter Group

Simply Outstanding!

Have used this a couple of years and could not be happier with the program. I can, on the fly, change my priorities to fit my busy schedule. It is so nimble and easy to use, I'm not sure what I would do without it ... very, very pleased. I use it every day!

Pros

Very quick and agile

Cons

There is nothing I do not like about Mind Vector.

Brandon J from Self-Employed

The app is wonderful, it helps to focus the mind and is good way to visualize complex topics

It has been tremendously helpful in my field of work which is writing, it allows me to arrange a flow type chart so that I can organize the various subjects that I'm writing about. It is an extremely useful tool that allows you to arrange a myriad of different subjects and sorted by where each one relates to the other. an invaluable tool for anyone who works with a complex set of variables.

Pros

I like the way it looks and I like that you are able to arrange your grids in a way that makes sense to you. I like the colors and the options available to customize it, I also like that you can label each bubble and assign whether the bubble is subordinate to equal to the originating bubble.

Cons

I wish that it would allow you to assign more than one main topic bubble, instead of having to begin a new chart.

Ainar from A.L Design

Industry: Furniture

MindVector Joinery

I use Mind Vector for organize my work at workshop till yo building when swe install furnicher , and its very useful organise and remember all my works

Pros

Easy to use Good design

Great software and very useful

Improved my productivity and helped meto work more rapidly

Pros

Easy to use and fast in functions and very valuable in comparison to the money The customer support team are very cooperative and helpful

Cons

The user interface could be more attractive and the icons could be more clear and descriptive to function The compatibility is not widely supported between different devices and operating systems

Georgiana from Georgiana Kovell

Super easy, and super fun!

easy to plan out my future of my business and then be able to make changes

Pros

It is super easy to use. The colors make it fun and easy to categorize, Being able to move things around so easily makes it simple

Cons

That I did not design it! It is sometimes hard or doesn't work to share with others. Not sure if it is user error

Mary from To Find Yourself: Coaching | Organizing | Styling

Was able to create a full content map within 1/2 hour...only limited by my typing & clicking speed

Pros

I love that it's so easy to change appearance or add icons right from the same menu. The themes make it so easy to delineate clear patterns and level distinctions.

Cons

I haven't found any major dealbreakers yet, but I'll come back and update when I find something. I'm interested in a mind map that can convert to kanban, but I might be asking for too much.

Daniel from Financial Services

Industry: Writing and Editing

Used for developing an outline for a novel

Immediately streamlined my thought process.

Pros

The software is easy to learn and allowed me to map out all of the scenes needed to get from the beginning of the novel to the final sequence and easily restructure the order of scenes and add notes to each scene as ideas present themselves to me.

Cons

I would like the individual nodes to be collapsible to reduce clutter as your organizing your thoughts

Easy

Mind mapping helps capture and reorganise information

Pros

Logical and simple to lay out. Intuitive operation. Great features to view the mind maps in different formats. Can export data to other software. Layout is fun and engaging with different layout colour options

Cons

No list option is about the most frustrating con. It would be great to translate the map intuitively into lists to use as project plans, etc.

Miguel from MiAGon LLC

Mind Mapping Simplicity For Quick Effective Designs

Mind Vector allows you to put together Mind Maps and other flow charts with ease and speed. When you need to create something almost immediately, the simplicity of Mind Vector cannot be beat. It provides all the essential features you need and then some.

Pros

Mind Vector is a great alternative for mind mapping. Starting with a free account that provides up to 3 maps with limited functionality, it offers just the right amount of features to get you started. It is intuitive and easy to use, while offering just the right balance of customization features for just about any mind mapping with basic and intermediate complexities. Mind Vector allows for exporting in various file formats, collaboration, and printing.

Cons

Not necessarily a con, considering the price range and standard features, but extensive customization of the maps is not possible. You must work with what it offers in the way of templates and themes with just a bit of customizing features like line style, colors, etc. But you cannot get extensively creative with Mind Vector.

Mark from Financial advisor

Excellent app

Have been using the mind vector app for about 2 yrs. easy to use and works great. Really helps me plan and organize projects, to do lists and my work days. Really love it. You gotta try it out....

Pros

Very easy to use, quick to learn.

Cons

Wish I could automatically see the notes when I print it out.

Gaurav from Self Employed

Best Mind Mapping Software

I was new to mind mapping and I came across mind vector after trying a few apps. Me and my team love it.

Pros

- ease of use - collaborate with team - access from all devices

Cons

maybe a few more formatting options auto layout of nodes

Angie from Angie Thaxton

Mind Vector is my go to

I love Mind Vector because it does exactly what I need quickly and easily. I can easily save my charts, edit them or make new ones. It's fast enough to keep up with me when I'm brainstorming.

Pros

Easy to use, easy to learn... and it's quick.

Cons

Nothing

Al from 1st Call Events.ca

Was super easy to navigate and engage with my coworkers the brainstorm ideas, is just amazing.

Pros

The fact I can type, paste, copy and bring more brainstorm ideas help me to bring my team together and engage with the projects we have.

Cons

A little bit frustrations when I try to open in another device the project I had done and I couldn't linked it at all, however, I give you my hands up for this amazing idea

Mind Vector helped me to build a clear picture of my goals, + the road + priorities to achieve them.

Pros

Mind Vector is really easy to use. I loved its versatility and ability to export a pdf format of my maps to Dropbox, which let me review my maps anywhere and anytime easily. As I said previously, Mind Vector let me create a clear map where I can organize and see all the things I want to do, so I can check the whole picture easily at one sight and take actions accord it. Mind Vector is very easy to use and has become one of my everyday use apps.

Cons

I probably would like to have the chance to write more text in a paragraph format. A short paragraph. Not in the form of a line. I don't know if this goes against the rules of the concept map building theory (probably), but sometimes I need to write more but I don't like the long lines of text.

Jordan from Sunland Home Care

Excellent For Those Flooded With Ideas

Pros

This has been a huge life saver for me! I have had a tough time as of late organizing my thoughts and ideas down to a distilled format which I can constantly keep an eye on. I believe that every person, whether a business person or not can benefit from this. I will continue to heavily rely on this and keep track of my goals, thoughts, and ideas!

Aditya from IST

It is very good and easy to use

Pros

This app is very good for remaining organized, as well as being creative. It is very easy to use It is colorful and is overall a great mind map app that everyone should use

Cons

It is sometimes messy. My least favorite is that you can't have unlimited mind maps without paying. I didn't like this because other apps can hold unlimited maps for free

Kevin from Transport for NSW

A Good Program

This program has been very useful in my work. The ability to provide some initial visualisation to my projects is first rate. The only downside is that is doesn't allow a second parent to be linked to an item if multiple streams are being drawn.

Pros

THE ABILITY TO MAP CONECTIONS

Cons

THE INABILITY TO LINK A SECOND PARENT TO AN ITEM. ALSO, WHAN YOU COLOUR BOXES, THE SAVE FUNCTION DOES NOT SAVE THE COLOURING.

Leo from Hilti

July 2016

Very helpful mind mapping map

I tried the app when trying to make plan for my personal trip, and find it very intuitive and easy to use. So I started using it for many of my plans and even in my work. So far I am very happy with the app that allows a convenient and innovative way for brainstorming, keeping notes and presenting.

Pros

Cons

1. Need more emoticon 2. The position of texting box need to be adjusted to not block

Response from I2E Consulting

Replied July 2016

Thank you for reviewing the app. We will try to address your concerns at the earliest.

Candace from Student

Very smooth. Easy to work.

Pros

It allows me to quickly map and organize my thoughts so I can write essays much easier and more efficiently.

Cons

The online version is great, but the display is a little too big to work well on mobile phones. It is sometimes difficult to see what I have and where it is when working on my phone.

Lebo from Pula ea Medupi

The experience has been as expected, which is to say good.

Pros

Ease of use and intuitive nature of building a mindmap. There are also good options to be able to build a good mindmap.

Cons

One cannot build more than one sentence in one node. One can only build long sentences. We want to be able to out up a list in a node.

Ayobami from Mafikeng Provincial Hospital

It was just what I needed. Absolutely perfect.

Pros

Ease of use Able to share as a photo or a pdf. Storage on the app so you can go back to it anytime to add to it or modify it

Cons

Not enough designs or colors. You can't be as creative as you want to be with them. Sometimes it makes mind maps stand out to you when they differ in design.

Vishal from Leanflo

Beatbox mind mapping tool

Pros

The best thing about this tool is that it can be used on my phone, iPad and laptop. Moving the nodes is so easy.

Cons

The nodes don't get the same color code and they have to be manually changed to the same color. The only improvement I think

Michael from Citrix Systems, Inc.

Great Product!

I use this all the time to map out my projects at work before starting on them. It really helps to be able to visualize your thoughts and to be able to glance down at them when you feel yourself going off tangent.

Pros

Very easy to use.

Cons

Would like to use different shapes and make potential flow charts.

Amanda from Anderson University

I really like the app! I never had any issues.

Pros

That it's free! And it's easy to use; it was simple, but not in a bad way, it was exactly what I needed for class.

Cons

That on the notes feature there was a character limit. It forces you to write shorthand. Not a huge deal though.

Humberto from Food & Beverages

Cool but no attaching

Pros

Easy of use, It helps me organize my thoughts in a very simple and effective way. Also it comes with cool features for design and creativity.

Cons

I mostly never use it on a daily or weekly basis. It doesn't create a bond between the team and it's functionality.

Curtis from Hillside Christian Church

Exactly what I was looking for

Pros

It's simple and easy to use. Really helps map out the items that I need to map out. Able to use it cross-platform

Cons

Not enough features or flexibility (colors, texts, etc.). The overall software is bland and not scalable.

Abhilash from India Pesticides Ltd

Industry: Chemicals

This software is easy to use for any where

Pros

This is convenient to understand and learn easy to use and This is used for our regular expenses and misused

Cons

This is our regular use and This is used for our regular expenses and misused our daily product in our life.

Kate from Executive Office

This program has allowed me to organize my ideas in a creative yet orderly fashion.

Organization!

Pros

It was easy to figure out from the get go. I was able to organize my thoughts in one sitting and then since the app is so readily available, add to it almost anytime a new idea popped up.

Cons

I would love some additional font options. It's a silly thing, but when I'm creating, I like to try different looks depending on the idea.

Dakota from Laurentian University

The program worked well for creating mind maps for students

Worked great with my student I tutored in creating a story minimap.

Pros

Great for setting up basic mind maps with different ways of viewing the maps. Lets you spread the bubbles whichever way is more convenient. You can insert comments and photos into the maps as well.

Cons

Doesnt do very well with personalization, you can't choose the colors of your bubbles. That's my only complaint aside from potentially being able to add comments to another map as a different user.

Terry from Australian Rotary Health

Mindvector

Easy to commit thoughts to mind map ... and transfer to Evernote and Project Planning and other IOS devices getting better with the.use of the cloud!

Pros

Simple

Cons

Needs to be refreshed from time to time ... add some new ways of joining boxes!

Mike from J. A. Riggs Tractor Company

ESSENTIAL FOR THE TOOLKIT

I have yet to find another tool that allows the user to jot ideas, tie them together, and almost visualize a critical path/s, and provide a pictorial view. It's almost like creating the PERTH without restraints. Love this tool as a project manager and as a homeowner.

Pros

Ease of use and different functions.

Cons

None

Rachel from University of Guelph

Needed to make maps for school, and this made them all look extremely professional!

Could easily map out concepts

Pros

I love that I could change colours and have more control over the organization and layout of my materials

Cons

- I wish there was a way to have the software automatically straighten the lines, and not have the text blocks covering one another. Doing it manually was frustrating. - I also would love to see an update where you can link two text boxes, without the arrow of directionality.

Amanda Jo from Bellevue Big Picture

Super difficult to use

n/a

Pros

I like the concept of it but that's honest to go about it. The colors were cool, too, I guess.

Cons

How hard it was to use and how much work I lost. There were many days when I would have to start all over from the beginning.

Michael from Instant Techonolgy

Great Mind Mapping Software

Tried multiple different mind mapping products and I find mind vector to the best one for the money.

Mohammed from HAAF

Easy to use and create a mind map without any hassles.

I was able to create a mind map and therefore was able to better organise my thoughts, by being able to visualise/see the connections.

Pros

I liked the fact that it was easy to use. When I wanted to draw a mind map, the options to add new nodes was straight forward.

Cons

To access all the features I needed to pay. Good software, but not every aspect of it is free to use. Also I need to enable Flash when using it on a computer.

Owen from Machill & Accociates Ltd

Principal Consultant & Company Director

I consult in the ERP space focusing on implementing both processe driven and systems based solutions for business. MindVector is an excellent mind mapping tool that I use extensively in brainstorming and requirements workshops with clients. Great product!

Mark from Student

Simple but great

After using the mind vector it was nice to be able to relay thoughts and ideas in an intricate way. Though having it on a screen you can look at doesn't seem enough, being able to transfer them to other programs easily would be great i.e. powerpoint. The simplicity of it made it easy to use but just that, easy to use. I do hope for more features to be able to customize the mapping process more easily and more pleasing to present. After using other mind mapping programs, it feels a bit lacking. Other than the lackluster of features, the program is an ideal for mapping out ideas which have helped in that aspect. I am happy with the program overall nonetheless and look forward to more features in future updates.

Pros

Very simple.

Cons

Far too simple lacking features.

Blake from iGROUPone LLC

MindVector is intuitive, however, there are some shortcomings.

I was able to quickly create mind-maps using MindVector.

Pros

Cons

The most frustrating features were MindVector's glitchiness when saving files and using on tablets and phones.

Brendon from Facilities Services

Industry: Facilities Services

Simple and helpful

Keeping my mind clear so being able to focus on the core goal without forgetting the smaller items.

Pros

Visual and clear graphics not over complicated . Clear to use without the need for tutorials. Used to make mind maps.

Cons

The size of my phone makes it a little difficult to see and press icons. Adding new boxes can be tricky on larger vectors.

avergae application.

Pros

the application is very cheap compared to other applications. has app for pretty much all platforms.

Hazem from Omnix

Great to bring your mind together

I have used mindvector a couple of time on iPhone and iPad it is a good software, easy to use and does a great job. I have seen a lot of new features getting on since I started and wish the team all the best for the future

hashim from Rocheston

I am enjoying to use Project Planning Pro. It is similar to Ms Project - Windows version.

This software helps me the plan all projects, big or small, for my company. It is very much user friendly.

Pros

It is easy to use. Was able to relate with MS-Project software which I have used extensively. The menus are simple and user friendly.

Cons

I am to able to change the calendar from Arabic to English calendar. Please help to resolve this issue.

Brian from self

Very Easy to Use

MindVector is very easy to use. It is a great application to map out ideas and projects. It is easy to create flow charts and organize thoughts.

Pros

Easy to use.

Cons

Could use due dates and priority for items

Kasey from LSFD

Industry: Public Relations and Communications

I have had a great experience. I loved the mind mapping you can do with ease. It is very easy to use

I can see what all is connected and what is going on outside my brain

Pros

I liked how simple the software is to use. I can use it on all of my devices that I own. It also keeps me organized.

Cons

Sometimes the can be a little distracting seeing all of what is going on in your mind Map. Maybe an easier way to see it all.

I recommend the Mind Vector Software both free and paid versions

Ease of mapping out ideas.

Pros

Easy of use. Up and Running in minutes. Easy to switch down path groups over to other nodes easily.

Cons

Have not found any major problems. You do need to remember to check the color codes for each node. I would like a way that you could set a default for each level of nodes.

Rebecca from Lewis-Clark State

Mind Vector helped me categorize my thoughts/ideas on an accessible format.

Pros

I liked that I was able to color code my bubbles and I could add pictures, stickers and videos. It helped me keep my thoughts organized.

Cons

My least favorite thing was that I couldn't make my bubbles larger in size. It would be nice to have access to format an individual bubble.