• Pros

• "It is so easy to use and gets great results every time"

• "I really enjoy the user interface the most. It is easy to use and attractive to the eye. It takes no time at all to make a fun and practical map for my writing. "

• "What I like the most about mindmeister is the ability to organize and customize how I organize on a very pleasing to look at platform. Everything is very seamless, easy to use, and even fun to use."

• Cons

• "The limit of 3 maps on the free version but I do completely understand it "

• "i dont know if it woud be fair to say there's something i dont like about mindmeister... there is nothing that i dislike so far."

• "I think 3 free mindmaps is cutting it a little close. 5 would probably get more people to give it a try."

Browse MindMeister Reviews

Fraser from Advertising ROI

Still the gold standard of mind map software

Great piece of kit - helps me layout my plans in simple yet powerful graphical formats

Pros

It is so easy to use and gets great results every time

Cons

The output is limited even on the paid version so I need to pay extra for e.g. PPT output

Ease of use

A complete mindmapping solution for all of us who prefer visual organization of information

As a predominantly visual person I need to see "the whole picture" when designing a new project and I do a lot of mindmapping on almost daily basis. I have the master mindmap with the key projects I am working on that branch out to smaller activities, tasks and deliverables and most of my notes related to the development are within the mindmap. As MindMeister offers a good number of icons to tag the individual branches I could clearly keep track of whole scope of the project and use the same space to add any ideas/notes I might have at the moment. Since you can easily collapse all the branches you are not using at the moment it really gives clarity and at the same time it helps me not to lose track of some processes or smaller deliverables that I could easily overlook in the task manager software I use. It also offers the integration with Meister Task so you can easily turn any branch into a task with deadlines and all. For me personally, the best use of mind maps is for brainstorming and planning stages of a project and I usually start by creating a map myself, adding ideas, processes and deliverables into it, and then sharing it with my colleagues at a meeting, which is usually followed by our joint work on the same map if the idea is chosen for the development. The app itself allows for all these, it has good visual interface, so after finding it and using it for a month I did not search for any other alternatives anymore.

Pros

As I use mind maps a lot I love to be able to have them available everywhere I go and to share them with my colleagues so we can work together on the same mind map. It offers everything mindmapping software should offer and it does it online (or through mobile app) so the only thing I need is the internet connection. The maps look very nice, there is a good number of templates and options (both map structures and design templates) so if you need a good mindmapping software I that is platform independent I could really recommend this one as I tried a couple of others before finding it. When you share the mind map with colleagues things get really great, especially during the ideation and planning stage of a project as everyone can add branches, expand on ideas which really helps make meetings more effective later.

Cons

This app also has the presentation mode that I have not found so useful. I see how it might be great to be able to present your mindmap to others instead of boring them with a slideshow, but I did not use it, so this would be the only thing that I am not really 'digging 100%. In essence, there is nothing bad about the app that I would highlight as it does its core function (mindmapping) really well. Of course, the free version has some limitations in terms of number of maps you can make and the export formats, but even the basic version can be enough for most users' needs.

Best tool for begin of everywhere!

Pros

Think widely, Sum in one mind-page. Then we can have a few gaps in our team. So easy to gathering think parts of teammates.

Cons

I think it will be more powerful to have functions that suggest or reply an element (like Google Docs, Sheets, Slides).

Matthias from Emotion Coaching gUG

Beautiful but severe issues

I had to leave this software behind with my whole company after putting many hours in implementation because of 2 major bugs that were not even recognized or understood by the support team. One was a severe issue with privacy changes which is a disaster for sensitive content, the other a problem with their handling of free accounts when people just want to browse your public mindmaps. Very sad, since it is otherwise beautiful and has promising features - but for pro users who need stuff to really work it can be a huge waste of time. Disappointing the total lack of comprehension by the support staff.

Pros

Beautiful Design amazing search linking to points in different maps possible (the only one I know who can do that)

Cons

Huge banner to sign up on (paid) public maps that occupies too much space Sorting and organizing maps quite confusing severe issue with privacy changes which is a disaster for sensitive content handling of free accounts when people just want to browse your public mindmaps impossible to set privacy for several maps (or a folder) at once

Briana from Kat Hunter

Industry: Writing and Editing

The Best Mind Cartographer

I do believe after trying many different programs that Mindmeister is the easiest to use and the best looking. It has everything I want in mapping software. It makes a big difference when you are trying to brainstorm. it is simply the best all-around.

Pros

Cons

I wish I could buy the software or membership for a one time fee. I use the software randomly for personal reasons than anything so a monthly fee isn't cost-effective for me. But wish I could use the full features whenever I decide to log on.

Quai from Quai Franklin Radio

Mindmeister - Useful for Many Purposes

Mindmeister has been really helpful with story and song planning, mapping out the recording process, keeping track of characters, locations, objects, and their relationships. It's been a lovely experience.

Pros

I'm a visual thinker, creator, and planner. As such Mindmeister is extremely useful in realizing visual imagery and information, pretty much effortlessly. It comes with lots of templates to get you started if you find them more convenient. But it's also really easy to get a mind map started from a blank canvass. After you begin building the map, it is easy to apply global styles or to style individual elements. Another great feature is the ability to take a portion of a map and create a new map out of it, optionally leaving a link in the originating map. Highly convenient.

Cons

There aren't many cons. I wish it were easier to capture ideas quickly for working with later using the mobile app. Also on my wish list would be a way to text search for icons.

Paul from RAYVA International

Industry: Consumer Electronics

Mindmeister - Is it the best mind mapping software for you?

Mind maps are a unique tool if you primarily use a computer as a brain amplifier. The ability to list complex topics and show their relationship graphically can be done with other drawing or flow chart apps. But the true power of mind mapping is the ability to expand and collapse the data with a single click, allowing you to focus on just the set you want to see. You need specialized software to do this. I recommend Mindmeister to anyone looking for an affordable, accessible and easy-to-use tool to "map out" your ideas. There is just about no better way to do this, no matter how simple or complex your project is.

Pros

The Mindmeister SaaS model is reliable, accessible and scalable. I have used it to create a simple list to massive data structures to map out complex products with hundreds of nested topics. It always works. At first, I thought it was lacking features. However, upon continued use now over many years, I can see the logic behind keeping it simple and now enjoy the simplicity of the interface so I can concentrate on creating content rather than fiddling around with unnecessary options. Actually, I have found just about everything I need for highly detailed maps. Images can be copied and pasted, then scaled within topics. Notes are simple but can be styled with just the right text options and images can be added if necessary. Most of all, I love the option to revert back to any version in time which recently saved my life when I accidentally deleted a massive amount of data from a map that I have been working on for 6 months. This map has over 2100 versions and I was able to completely restore the lost data from weeks before.

Cons

I wish the topic Notes could be resized as they are fixed at a size that cuts off some information. You can scroll to see more but sometimes defeats the purpose. Of course, the UI could be full of options for this or that but as stated above, I have come to appreciate the elegance of Mindmeister's feature set that is "just right" to get the job done.

Ellen from Northern Kentucky University

Great Educational Tool

I often colloborate with university colleagues to write grants. We have used the program to model teaching and learning frameworks and to delegate project tasks. It is easy to use and the export features allow us to incorporate graphics into proposals.

Pros

What I love most about Mindmeister is the ability to collaborate with others on maps. I use it with colleagues to model, plan, and brainstorm. I also use it with my college students, who are pre-service teachers. When I assign a collaborative brainstorming activity, I can view the timeline to see when students contributed to the map. (This feature also allows you to revert to an earlier version of the map.) There are a multitude of educational uses of Mindmeister -- lesson planning, summarizing ideas, examining cause and effect, analyzing literature, detailing the steps in a process, and vocabulary study -- to name a few! Mindmeister has become an essential tool for teaching and learning.

Cons

My students sometimes have problems retireving maps - especially if they have started a map and only worked on it for a few minutes.

Maggie from Self-Emplolyed

Finally: A digital, visual, FUN way to effectively organize and boost productivity

I'm a visual learner with lots of ideas, to-dos, distractions, and good intentions. On my own, I've tried writing lists, making my own digital map, using phone productivity apps, using tons of post-it notes, etc. to organize my jobs, projects, and seemingly endless daily tasks. I slowly admitted my own frustrations with not being able to effectively organize what I needed to do. Using MindMeister is the first time I actually see all of what I need to do in front of me, and it's color coded, neat, effective, and it oddly inspires me to work more. I'm a big fan of the templates and customization options. I use the Eisenhower Matrix template and I'm pleasantly surprised that it's actually improving my time management issues.

Pros

Free "Basic" plan is great for what I need now; Educator discount is available for if/when I choose to upgrade; free themes with many options for customization (I love color-coding); ability to merge MindMeister with MeisterTasks; Templates with tips on how to use them; Image generator based on Map title; Very user-friendly

Cons

The "Use" and "Preview" Template buttons are a little too close together. More than 3 font sizes would be nice.

BANU from İrfan Okulları

Master of the Mind

Great help. At the time of my total confusion, it gave me a great hand to organize me and save time and energy.

Pros

It helped me organize everything, my work, my class, my presentation, events, and it is very practical, easy to use (user friendly)

Cons

I would like to download word format in personal version once or twice so that I can be sure to upgrade or not.

Dimitri from Feather Information

Turn ideas into action! Connect mind maps with task management

It leaves only one question open: How can anybody work efficiently without these two fantastic applications??

Pros

Think about it: For the first time ever, Mindmapping and Task Management are perfectly connected with each other! And both applications are uniting simplicity and efficiency in such a great way that you really want to work with them every day. No matter, whether you do brainstorming in a meeting, or need to sort your thoughts for to launch a new product, starting a new marketing campaign, ordering your competitive data or just simply make notes about a class you are intending, there is only one perfect tool you can easily use for everything: MindMeister. MindMeister is not only a stoning beautiful and absolutely intuitive application, but it super effective and supporting your efficienc by directly creating tasks and assigning them to individual persons. In case somebody missed the meeting, or you need to replay how the mindmap got built, simply click on the replay button and it gets constructed again right in front of your eyes. Generate impressive powerpoint presentations with a click of a mouse button or manually in just seconds. Collaborate interactive online on the same maps in real-time. Build knowledge bases by connecting mindmaps with each other. You will never forget anything anymore because you will find any information easily again in one of your mindmaps. On top of everyhting, MindMeister has a number of templates integrated for the majority of your needs, like SWOT analysis, decision matrix, homework planning, exam preparation, lesson and many more.

Cons

Nothing. MindMeister in combination with MeisterTask is the only right tools you will ever need for an efficient task and project management.

Reasons for Choosing MindMeister

I have tested several mindmap tools and they all have their pros and cons - MindMeister is the only one with only pros.

Colin from Trade IT

Industry: Computer Networking

MindMeister - Easy to use, powerful and flexible Mind Mapping software

If you use Mind Mapping (and you should), Mindmeister is a great tool. Users are productive from day one; additional features to embellish maps can be used after the mapping exercise to create a passable presentation. As it is a SaaS product, easy to have several people contributing to a map. Highly recommended.

Pros

Very easy to use - the tool doesn't get in the way of the process; critical for mind mapping Reorganise and rearrange maps easily - even create submaps with links back to parent Good integrations - e.g. Microsoft Teams Can publish maps to public library, embed on website or share as editable or view only

Cons

Few complaints; resizing images could be easier (tough to grab the corner!); the interface could be prettier, but I'd sooner have functionality than pretty. Printing large maps on a single sheet or PDF is trickier than it needs to be. Sharing process could be simpler.

MindMeister is Awesome

Pros

Its really easy to use.. very intuivtive, and it has integrations with anything you want. it has been a ride in the park since we as a team started using this software in conjunction with MeisterTask. everything we plan, gets disaggregated into steps for everyone in the team.. even when things are not getting done as expected, its easy to pinpoint the problems, or hav the rest of the team either doing something else while the delay gets solved, or puting time to help it get done. honestly.. i dont think i will ever do anything else without first puting it down on a Mind map like this. IT IS AWESOME

Angelo from Igreja de Nova Vida

Great and cheap ;)

Awesome! I've been using MindMeister for a long time and I can say that I have a life of study there. It is incredible how I can remember something I read two years ago really fast.

Pros

The facility in building mind maps that are beautiful and organized the way you want would be enough for me. But the tool for researching words on the maps are FANTASTIC. I can research a word through all maps or in an especific one. This really allows me to be faster at my work.

Cons

Although the price is affordable, I think the difference between annual and mothly plans should be more representative. I'd like to have an annual plan but, living in Brazil where dollar goes up and down, I can't know when it will really worth it.

Rob from Elite Extraction Services

Industry: Chemicals

Great for small business

I use this to be able to create very nonlinear "big picture" summaries, and then I create other functional maps and tasks when its time to drill down into the details. I like how its very nonlinear and very fluid. Its easy to move things around and edit them. I first used MindMeister back in 2007. Its still a great product.

Pros

I like mind mapping and I like the design, form and feel to MindMeister. Its great that it now has task list functionality as well. Its fast and easy.

Cons

It could use a Gantt chart, as that's the only thing other people in my company need/want.

Raghunandan from Nandan GSE Pvt Ltd

Industry: Airlines/Aviation

Awesome tool

It's been a great tool I own licence for xmind as well as mindmiester Xmind is more powerful But the abilities ond an online mind mapping tool are much better for xolloboration

Pros

The ease of use Brainstorming Presentation

Cons

Rigidity ... It doesn't allow branches to be a different place unaligned

Janet from Peace Through Principles

Helps me be creative

I design my own courses, and I use Mindmeister to help me outline and think through my course organization. At first I was not sure that it was worth the money. Because it was almost time for renewal, I decided to begin a new project and outline it by hand. WIthin a day I realized that Mindmeister was definitely something that helped a lot. Not only can I move ideas around very easily, but I can also see my projects differently simply due to the ability to color similar ideas with the same color, and connect them to each other. Being able to move a chain of ideas without having to erase and start over was huge too. I realized that Mindmeister had been making a huge difference.

Pros

I like the visual aspect of creating an organized plan.

Cons

I would liked to have an actual list of different short tutorials.

Akina from www.diamondvita.com

Good software for diagrams and presentations

Pros

The first thing that attracts in this program is the speed of the interface. Well thought out the design side: the final projects are stylish and concise. The application allows you to work with different formats, so it's quite universal.

Cons

Some features of the program are available exclusively in the paid version, which greatly limits the work. Because there is no possibility of selection and copying, it is impossible to make quick changes.

Jorden from Bodies By Bench LLC

Probably The Best Online Mind Mapping Software For The Price

I have used MindMeister for both person and business. I was able to layout various course or programs for clients. I used to layout business processes. There are so many things you could use this for. I have over 100 different mindmaps! It's also great for just braindumping ideas or brainstoming with other people using the collaborate feature.

Pros

Mindmeister is very easy and intuitive to use. You have the ability to use various types of mapping layout including free form. I love that I can create presentaions and even export my mind maps into various forms

Cons

I don't really have anything negative to say. Using the desktop is much easier than the mobile version but it still works well.

Kimber from Freelance

Industry: Writing and Editing

Intuitive, pleasing to use, and has all organizational features you could ever need.

Pros

Cons

I wish I could get rid of the advertising on my screen to upgrade to premium, I wish mindmeister was more user friendly for free users who aren't apart of a big company or anything, and I wish they had a desktop app.

Avril from ME&C INC

Mind Mapping with Ease

Very happy and easy to share whil collaborating.

Pros

This tool is very intuitive and user friendly. Even if you get stumped its fairly easy to look at pictures of an icon and figure out what it does. I also like the integrations so you can attach files, documents etc. to support an idea

Cons

The only aspect I was disappointed is in a less that 17" screne you may not be able to visualize an entire mindmap.

The ease and comfort.

Edward from fiddle-online.com

Favorite mind mapping software

I have many projects that need to be visualized in order to keep track of them, and brainstorming really helps unload my ideas so I don't have to hang onto them in mind all the time. I know this is true of any planner book or software, but MindMeister makes it easy, quick and colorful to handle.

Pros

I like how easy and colorful it is, intuitive to type in ideas, connect them, move them around, and easy to create tasks out of them, and link them into MeisterTask. I don't like software that claims too much of my time before producing results, and this is usable right away. Also, it's easy to look at, good design and colors. There are others I've tried which are very capable but hard to spend time with.

Cons

Can't think of something I don't like. I know the limitations of using a computer for brainstorming. It won't do my work or my thinking for me!

Sven from Heckele Translations

Industry: Translation and Localization

Easiest Mindmap-Tool I've come across

There might be features I'm not aware of it that I am not using. That just doesn't matter to me because I wanted an intuitive, easy to use Mindmap-Tool and that is exactly what Mindmeister delivers. If you need a mindmap to organize a new project, this might just be for you.

Pros

Cross-platform functionality. I like it on Windows but was surprised to realize that it's even more intuitive on Android. The referral program for free users is standard to great. But the affiliate program for Business users is one of the best and fairest programs I've come across to date.

Maria from http://www.heal10.com/

Simply and nothing superfluous

Pros

Endless tree and flexibility, ease of construction, links to other diagrams, the ability to include in the diagrams video, sound, graphics. Rich features on the free account. Integration with MeisterTask. You can set a language other than English.

Cons

For the time of using the application (about a year), there have not been any shortcomings yet. Everything works perfectly.

Stefan from Comenius University in Bratislava

Industry: Research

Just started and I love it!

I honestly just started. I am studying Cognitive Science and I see mapping the things as a great, effective and useful thing to do. Its almost like a quasi-language of mind. I really like the simplicity of the platform design and all different features. I miss the things which I have described in "Cons" part of the review. But I see all of this as highly professional. Possibility to write this review to you and the lean design of this whole process is really good.

Pros

Creating MindMaps, or any kind of maps. - shareable - easy to store - easy to edit - simple solution for visualizing ideas - almost as flexible as having a marker in my hand - ability to reference ideas to other materials, content and other people

Cons

The "Get started" manual had some bugs, and I couldn't get further in the instructions. Too small icons. I had a problem to see them, I miss the ability to enlarge them or readjust them according to my needs. The flexibility of the map could is good, but could be better. 3D could be too complicated, but what about making a layers? Each layer could be for example partly transparent.

Ron Elius from Ron Elius Santos Copywriting

Great tool for new Ideas road mapping

Outstanding.

Pros

Collaboration is an essential part of our Organization and to make sure our Ideas is properly well mapped, Mindmeister is there to help us. Gone are the ugly drawings on the whiteboard that draws unfocused and divided attention of people, now is the time where beautiful and easy mind mapping tool that draws inspiration and sparks collaborative work towards accomplishing the Organization’s goal. Design is always on-point and it communicates clearly what needs to be done strategically.

Cons

Of course, not all tool is perfect, it has all its own cons but as far as I can tell from my experience, I’m a satisfied user of this tool.

Claire from Heart Handmade Media

Visual Mapping Made Easy

I've used mind meister for the past couple of years to map out launches, challenges, email sequences and course contents. I'm able to attach documents, lists, images, videos etc. I absolutely love MindMeister and the app.

Pros

Easy to use Wide range of structures to create Wide range of templates available lots of features for each little bubble (Task) Colour coding Icons/Emojis Can export maps (back up) Kept me on task for a launch - I would have used a wall and post-its before but this method is so much easier, portable and sharable Paid option is great if using on a daily basis and with a team

Cons

The limit of 3 maps on the free version but I do completely understand it

Julie from Highmark Health

Career user

Pros

I have been in my field for over 22+ years and used this tool for various uses throughout. I appreciate the ease of use of the interface and the continual improvements that I've seen over the years.

Cons

It's not a con as much as an additional feature request. I would love to be able to create a master mind map out of a group of my maps so that I can see the larger ecosystem within your tool. I currently just export all my maps and use another program to visualize my world.

Over 4 years of use

Pros

The versatility and creativity and style options are what keep me coming back. I can outline books, storylines, blog posts, brainstorm content, prepare character outlines. It's truly enjoyable to use the program.

Cons

I dislike that I do not have other format choices for exporting on the basic plan. I would like the option to export a mind map in 1 format of my choosing versus being restricted to the format type.

charles from Intellijoule, Inc.

Great Project planning tool. We want to buy it for every one in the company.

I invented this idea while pitching a description of flows for a computer project. Lockheed Martin Unisys back in 1994. One of my stockholders, a Wharton Professor, to me to forget it because very few people could understand such graphs. He was wrong. I started making Mind graphs like yours by gerrymandering MS Project but it is not the way to go.

Pros

Everything, especially the suggested links.

Cons

Price...right as of now., We will be buying it.

Reasons for Choosing MindMeister

Smarter design and options.

Alka from BMO HArris Bank

No More Chaos

Project and Program Management

Pros

this help me stay organized and eliminates panic, since I can see on ONE PAGE all of the key tasks for my team, NEATLY ORGANIZED by Topic, Resource or subject area

Cons

Having to reformat all child tasks under each group. Would like to have a default task template set up or child tasks should inherit template same as the parent

Jester from Google

Easyt o use

I have been able to fully see the process of certain installations from every team involved, not simply my own. This grants not only myself, but all the other teams involved, a much greater view for an overall perspective that other sites may not have.

Pros

Very easy to get started, easy to select selections for various types of connections, symbols, shapes, lines, etc. I truly enjoy the ability to simply tab and add another step, then modify it further with the provided tools. Upgrading to Personal was a great choice as I am able to export this map to an image or PDF, making it even easier to share the work.

Cons

I have not found mu8ch in the way of Cons at this time, but will come back and modify my review should one pop up.

Pedro Yago from Medical Practice

Very useful software for brainstorming and organizing ideas.

Pros

It is very easy to use and create tons of projects from scratch. You can brainstorm multiple topics in a single page and then connect them in a more logic way by demand.

Cons

Even though you can share a project with multiple people, you can't edit the same project at the same time, or the software only recorganize one of the editings.

Cory from House Buyers Direct

My experince with MindMeister

I have been kicking around the idea of spinning off new businesses from my existing business and this software is the place I put my ideas until I have clarity and focus. The mindmapping concept works and I am happy with the software reliability.

Pros

The software is intuitive. I use the free version and it is high quality.

Cons

Setting up the overall layout can be challenging at first.

Alexander from Alexander Kumlin

Easy to use tool for getting your head clear and your work productive

I usually have so much in my mead, different projects, ideas, to-dos etc. I had been searching for a way to get organized. A quick tool that I could flip up on-the-go and jot down my thoughts in relation to every other thing that is going in in my business and life. Mindmeister has done that, with braveur. Thank you!

Pros

Easy to use Neat design Responsive (i.e. works well between different apps. Mobile and PC) Free trial

Cons

It would be nice to be able to bend the lines of the mind map manually

Data analysis and group of problems

Good application to capture and store the data point, problem identification and subsequent open thinking resolves the problems

Pros

The software is very good in capturing so many data point and problem reference point. It offload the problems and keeps mind free

Cons

Size of the software- if the size of the software can be reduced

Marcus from Octo Coletivo

Industry: Architecture & Planning

Organize your Stuff

It's been used in the initial phases of our projects to organize and systemize thoughts, to brainstorm and group similar ideas. We use ti to organize the key points of material we are reading, too, and to start schemes that will end up being turned to processes.

Pros

One of the features I like most is the possibility to directly create tasks on MeisterTask. From there, I can take the tasks to our work app, Runrun.it through Zapier.

Cons

Sometimes it's hard to keep the layout the way you'd like, because it doesn't let you overlap the items. So, you are forced to stretch the groups.

Reasons for Choosing MindMeister

I started as a free user, but since I started creating many maps, it made sense to purchase it.

Rania from orange

For more enjoyable organised life !

Pros

This software is a must if you like me deal with a lot of information and knowledge and want to enjoy planning, organizing and sorting things out in your both professional and personal lives ! It is easy and fun to use and you can create as many mind maps as you wish for all sort of things ! Adding pictures and customizing your map is super easy too.

Cons

I cannot easily use the mobile app like the web app.

The perfect tool for creating strategies and mind maps!

I just love MindMeister and recommend it to everyone.

Pros

MindMeister is by far one of my favorite work tools! I've started using about 3 or 4 years ago when I was studying movie production. I could break down ideas, concepts and steps of an action plan to fulfill projects. MindMeister helps me organize ideas, design projects and concepts. I also use it to design marketing campaign strategies that include​ multiple groups and different actions.

Cons

I would like the free version to allow the user to manage more than 3 maps. Although​ it's worth the money, it's still expensive for a freelance professional.

Ruben Francisco from KNN Idiomas franchising

The best mind mapping have ever used

I like very much because it's integrated with canban software, the Meister Task, so what I draw in the mind mapping would transfer to the canban software. Very practical and useful.

Pros

The easy way to draw a mind mapping, including pictures, frames and so on to make interactive and easy to understand the mind mapping.

Cons

The link to make relation between tasks, it's not so much intuitive and comprehensible.

Luke from LFAV

Industry: Consumer Electronics

Very Happy with Free Trial!

I have only just started using the free trial. I am using it to to build maps around self development and to create clarity around my vision of a new lifestyle and digital career.

Pros

It is a very user friendly tool, very intuitive. Far better than pen and paper as being able to edit and move things around keeps it clean without lots of scribbling!

Cons

I have not found any negatives at this stage.

Christiani from UCLouvain

Industry: Research

Great help

I've been using it to organize my ideas and to discuss projects with my team. It's a great way to visualize everything!

Pros

MindMeister is very easy to use and has several features that help me to organize my ideas!

Cons

I wish it was for free! Apart from this, there is nothing that I do not like about it

Fabio from Mundo do Desenho

The use of MindMeister

Pros

One of the most important things to me about MindMeister is the ability to create an impactful look while thinking and creating. Both at the same time. When you see it is ready.

Cons

What I least liked was the fact that MindMeister has no translation into Portuguese BR

Jamruddin from Jamruddin.com

MIndMeister is world best information mapping Software

Pros

MindMeister is the Best Mind Mapping Software Ever I am a blogger I love to imagine my steps in the mind then take the action with my team that so hard share and imagine all things that I imagine to my teammates Some of my friend bloggers will tell me about this software I try and drew my mind on MindMeister and share my imagines with other then my teammate will be surprised about to think and clear our vision all my friends and teammates now on MindMeister

Cons

That this time I don't have any cons about this software

Patrick from Florida Expess Home Buyers

Free Version is Superb Ready to Unlock more Fearures with Upgraded Version

Software offers a simple yet powerful way to organize ones projects.

Pros

Easily create understandable processes and workflows. Great way to annotate ideas.

Cons

Font size on the right panel could be a bit larger. To help with ease of use.

MindMeister - Mind Mapping Tool

Exceptional. I highly recommend it.

Pros

Very easy and intuitive to create mind maps - perfect for organizing your thoughts. Very friendly and fast. Clean and Sleek design. Works well and syncs across both the mobile app and browser via PC. You can start a free subscription while limited to three mind maps in total. If you want more you need to purchase a subscription. The paid subscription is not a high cost currently at $5 per month and then you are pretty much limitless. The good thing is that sometimes I find myself not using the product for over a month so I just pause my subscription and go back to free and the good thing about that is that all my mind maps are still in the platform but I have access to just 3. If ever I want to jot new mind maps and feel active again then I can just renew my subscription. So that's a really flexible way to use the product.

Cons

Honestly, I cannot think of anything... I am really satisfied with it.

Karashan from Growth Feat

Creating a Mind Map for My Agency Plans

Using this software I feel easy to manage tasks and creating a mind map for projects to know my team members.

Pros

What I like about this software is Easy To Use and Features.

Cons

I didn't find what I don't like about this software. Maybe in the future or not.

Samson from Online media

Industry: Online Media

Mindmeister is genius!!

As a writer, it has helped me come up with outlines for my content.

Pros

useability is the main feature for me.

Cons

Nothing at all honestly, it

Sally from Tumbleweed Books, LLC

Industry: Environmental Services

Mind Meister works!

I use Mind Meister for planning writing projects and personal task management. I use it to store systems for repetitive undertakings, such as travel planning, packing, etc.

Pros

I think visually. I like to draw networked task plans. Mind Meister is perfect for project planning and is flexible enough to address various products and project plans. The output is also flexible, which is a real plus. Also, maps can be adjusted, copied, and updated easily. Mind Meister works with my mind!

Cons

The learning curve is a bit steep, but well worth it.

Jander from tap 2

Industry: Computer Games

A great tool for mind maps

MindMeister is a great tool for building mind maps. With it I have all the resources for creating my maps and with that I can better visualize my ideas and projects.

Pros

I really like the keyboard shortcuts, because it allows the quick construction of children on the map, a function to return to the center of the map, a function of history of changes.

Cons

When the map has many children it is difficult to see it all. I think the font size should increase when the zoom decreases, so that we can read.