Browse LoopedIn Reviews

Ivan from IT services

Your roadmap to glory

It was fairly good, It is possibly one of the easiest options to create a good looking roadmap.

Pros

I enjoyed how easy it was to create an impressive roadmap for my project. In some minutes it was all done, and people loved to see what was coming and being able to vote for it.

Cons

It should have more direct integrations with other software.

Reasons for Choosing LoopedIn

I felt the results with Productstash were good looking and easy to understand for all the people involved in the project.

Chase from RCR Business Ventures

This was my top software pick last year, and loving the payoff this year!

Amazing. This was my top software pick last year, the software I've recommended the most for businesses, projects, and the like, and I can't stress how much I love the team at Productstash for being innovative, all-encompassing, and support-oriented even at such a competitive price. They really put much of their competition to absolute shame, and I don't say that lightly. After switching to use Productstash, we actually experienced another former supplier for one part of this feature request and notification stack reach out to us, ask how they could improve, and how they could add more value as they were losing customers like me... I said either embrace the Productstash model or move on because there is nothing better for solopreneurs, entrepreneurs, and SMBs in this space at this time.

Pros

Productstash is super easy to use, it give all of the tools you want to keep your roadmap communications organized. Collecting feature requests, scheduling and showing progress, and publishing notifications (on site, etc.) are sometimes three different pieces of software or widgets that must be integrated. Producstash brings them all together in an easy-to-use interface (that keeps getting better!) and gives customers and other end users, like students for our online classes, the ability to have a say and participate in the roadmap.

Cons

When we first picked Productstash and deployed it, there were some UI quirks on the admin side. Some things were just a little confusing or vague. We were able to communicate directly with the team and get these resolved as they released updates addressing the issues.

Reasons for Choosing LoopedIn

It's often said that the unattainable triangle (price, service, quality) can't be won by one product or company, but in the current stack for feature requests, roadmaps, and notifications... Productstash actually does excel in all three metrics.

Reasons for Switching to LoopedIn

The price and all-encompassing roadmap stack was unbeatable by the competition.

Tom-Greger from Dittdesign.no

I use Loopedin daily for project management

I liked using Trello, and Loopedin is similar to Trello, but you have some extra features I was missing in Trello.

Pros

It is inexpencive, easy to use and intuitive.

Cons

I am only missing a few features like the ability to set a specific deadline date for a task/card. I would also like to see checkboxes on the cards.

I purchased a LTD of Loopedin

Samuel from SABEO

Simple an easy tool that does the job

Pros

Easy to deploy, roadmap cards can be transformed to "updates"

Cons

I miss a translation feature, I'd like to have the idea widget in french

Philippe from Markind

Industry: Writing and Editing

Roadmap to business heaven

I was looking for a solution to help my visitors and customers. Since I use Productstash people know what I prepare on the next months. They can follow the evolution of my novels and my work. I can collect ideas and feedback to progress. I can't imagine not have Productstash on my side.

Pros

The team always add some new relevant functionality and the product in is globality is awesome. The roadmap is clear, and the design possibilities are great. Note that the support team is incredible. One of my best purchase for years.

Cons

Maybe the localisation, the team needs to translate more stuff. I don't have any problem with this product for months.

Reasons for Choosing LoopedIn

Much more features, much more way to configure the widget and an incredible support team.

Victor from ExtExc

Future of customer engagement

I've tried many alternatives and Productstash is the most straightforward and easy-to-use product communication tool I've seen so far which is an amazing accomplishment for a relatively new product. New updates are pushed frequently, many of which directly contribute to an even better product.

Pros

Productstash takes a modern approach to client communication. Instead of traditional news style updates, it captures the interest and engagement of your users. The fantastic features and integrations allow your customers to contribute and follow development every step of the way. This is aimed at modern SaaS applications with frequent releases that like to interact with their customers. The greatest thing about Productstash is the team behind it. They have shown their willingness to listen and learn from customers over and over again. They are using their own system and perfectly demonstrates how to make the most of customer engagement. Using their own product also means they much better insight into the experience and challenges that customers face which helps improve the software much further.

Cons

It still lacks translations but that is coming. The options for customization are still a bit limited and most features are either use or don't use but new options are released frequently. A more in-depth settings panel for each page would be fantastic. As much as I love how everything is set up there will still be products that require a different perspective. Take the roadmap as an example, it is perfect for SaaS but a more traditional software with annual versions would require a different kind of roadmap.

Reasons for Choosing LoopedIn

The modern approach and willingness to work together with customers.

Simran from Echobox

Amazing tool, fantastic team, great value

Brilliant Return on Investment. Saves time and improves processes.

Pros

It's clean and simple to use. I can easily collaborate with my team. Pace of improvement is incredibly fast. It's phenomenal value compared to other tools.

Cons

Nothing really. I'd love to see more integrations, but I know they are on the roadmap.

Reasons for Choosing LoopedIn

Better value for money, especially for a small, growing business.

Dorian from Dronedesk

Excellent value and feature rich

Pros

It's a perfect fit for may needs as a startup SaaS operation. It does everything I need from capturing new ideas from users, through offering voting on those ideas, through to providing a nice-look roadmap (and brandable) plugin that I can place right on my site. It's also really great value.

Cons

On the whole, using Productstash is pretty intuitive but, as you'd expect with any new product, there is a bit of time investment required to get set up initially.

Reasons for Choosing LoopedIn

Productstash has the features I needed without the bloat or the hefty price tag of alternatives.

Roberto from KatLeads

Must have for SaaS and product development teams

Pros

The roadmap feature is simple but very powerful. It helps me keep my users informed about what we are working on. The ideas section is also great to get suggestions from users and create some community involvement around voting for ideas.

Cons

It would be great if I was able to change interface language or at least translate most of the text strings, but I do believe this is on their roadmap.

Reasons for Choosing LoopedIn

Initially because of price. Other options are a lot more expensive but have comparable features.

Dan from Dan James Media Ltd

Great app and team behind it who are very responsive!

Productstash really improves transparency of our CI workflow for apps we build for our clients. Not only does it inform everyone but it’s actually a useful sales tool to allow our clients’ end users to request features which we can then use to offer further development work to our clients! It’s simple pricing model with unlimited options make it scalable and very good value.

Pros

Easy to use, customise and get up and running quickly and embedded within our websites/apps. Allows for complete transparency between us (Devs), our clients and their users with its concept and flexible features.

Cons

More integration options. The team have already added new features for what would have been my other cons - so nothing else to report!

Reasons for Switching to LoopedIn

No need for end users to have a Trello account to engage with the roadmap and ideas. Better separation between ideas/roadmap/updates rather than ugly workarounds in Trello

Jeremy from Writer

Industry: Writing and Editing

Versatile for Any Product Report

So far, I think it's great. It doesn't bog me down with unnecessary features. It gives me what I need to communicate with readers (and gamers, whenever I get around to setting up a page for my games), and it gives them a forum to offer me (and each other) feedback. It's basically everything I want in a roadmap program. I also like that I can link YouTube videos to my updates in case I want to demonstrate a new feature. It's a well-rounded program. Allowing me to embed both the roadmap and updates to my site just takes it the extra mile.

Pros

The software is so open-ended that I can use it for any product. As a writer, my main usage is to track the progress of new books or old books I want to rewrite and allow my readers to see how much longer they have left to wait before they can read it. As a hobbyist game designer, I can log features and bugfixes as I think of them and implement them. As a person with ideas, I can give readers a place to voice their input and let me know which ideas I should prioritize. And, of course, there's the upvoting. The whole reason I wanted this software was for the upvoting system. I also like the ability to blog alongside the roadmap (or "make announcements"). I love the fact that readers can submit their ideas and other readers can vote on those ideas (again, part of why I wanted the software). And I love that I can embed it into my website and integrate it with my branding. Although I have no plans to use it right now, I like that I can assign others to my team. If I ever need a virtual assistant, this will come in handy.

Cons

I wish I could adjust the font colors more. I think the text can appear a little too light. I think I have enough categories to work with, but I do wonder if it's possible to run out quickly. The good news is that I'm not at the crossroad yet. But I can see the potential for it. Category limits are a little low.

Reasons for Choosing LoopedIn

To be clear, I chose Productstash while it was still an AppSumo deal. Because I could integrate it easily into my website (which I'm still building as of this review), I thought it would make for a nice addition, as it would give me a way to interact with my readers and find out what they want. I probably wouldn't have considered getting a roadmap tool for my books otherwise if I hadn't seen the AppSumo deal. That said, I use another app that uses Productstash for its roadmap, and when I saw it on AppSumo, I recognized it immediately. So, I've interacted with it as a user to another product that uses Productstash for its roadmaps, and now I'm using it as a "developer." It's an app that I like from both perspectives.

Noah from OptiGrow Consulting

Solution for Clients AND Internal Organization

My overall experience has been extremely good. I'm very happy with Productstash and their team.

Pros

Productstash lets me very easily organize projects that I'm working on for clients into a simple and intuitive production roadmap. I can create a new project with a couple of clicks, describe what I want to accomplish, and make comments as I go along. This helps me tremendously for internal management of projects, I get a visual and a tool to help me manage productivity. When a project moves on to the next stage, I just drag and drop into the next column in my workflow. Easy! One of my favorite things about Productstash is that I can embed entire roadmaps into my own Wordpress website. I create dashboards for my clients within my website, so this feature is amazing because now my clients can see the status of all projects along with all other relevant information, right within their dashboard on MY website. It really takes the service I'm able to offer my clients to a new level. I also love that the Producstash team is constantly improving their service and they seem to really care about customer feedback. It seems like there's an awesome new feature being added almost every week.

Cons

I don't have much to complain about Productstash. Their product solved a few problems that I was having in my business in a unique way, it's been a very effective solution for me.

Chirag from Awaken Internet Marketing

Get Connected with your users effortlessly

The entire concept of this software / tool is good as it helps sharing roadmaps, updates and it also helps collecting the ideas. and all these happen seamlessly.

Pros

The White labeling / embedding is the notable feature of this tool. I used to embed the product on my own website and then share it with the customer.

Cons

The tool perfectly serves its purpose. So, there isn't any challenge I came across so far. But still If I have to share one area of improvement, I would say, one can define customized objective template. Currently you can add custom objective however it's reflected to all the products.

Reasons for Choosing LoopedIn

It was a value for money deal for me. I wouldn't say it is cheap, but rates are competitive and provide the best return one can get.

Abraham from DearData Inc.

Clean and easy to use product with fast updates

We enjoy Productstash, we're very happy with the value it provides, and would recommend it to other software companies that want to find an easy way to publicly communicate updates to their users and visitors.

Pros

The product is super easy to use and integrate with. The interface is clean and well thought out. The developers are continually updating the product which I really appreciate, and are regularly adding new features and improving the UI and UX. I reached out to their customer support team about 2-3x since I've started, and response times have always been within 24 hours with a fast fix. Overall, the product makes it easy to communicate to our customers our regular updates and also track internally what our priorities are.

Cons

At launch there were a couple bugs, but once we reported them, they were fixed almost immediately so those are no longer issues. More importantly, I would say this tool has the potential to clash with other tools in terms of scope if you use other roadmapping tools. The public roadmap is great on its own, but if you use a 2nd tool internally to track your progress, you might find yourself updating your progress on 2 different softwares. However, since we're a small team, we just use Productstash and it hasn't been a problem at all.

Reasons for Choosing LoopedIn

We were using Google Sheets to track everything prior to Productstash and didn't have a way to public update our customers.

Very full featured

Pros

Productstash is a wonderful tool to keep your customers and visitors in the loop of all that's going on at your product development. Primarily the Updates (What's New) popup to show all new features, embedded in your site. But also the Roadmap and Ideas section are great really add value for your customers. And also for you, because they can share their feature requests with you.

Cons

I wish there were more options to control the UI of the Updates/What's New list when embedding them into your site. IMHO it's much too big, font sizes too large, not subtle at all. So would be great if you can consider providing multiple views, or give the owner control over things like font sizes. For comparison, Headwayapp is much more subtle and I'd prefer that UI for Productstash as well.

Price

Eric from NEON ID

ProductStash helps with visibility and organization for startups

As a product leader who works for a number of companies, I've been able to isolate projects based on visibility and coordinate well with leadership at each team, share publicly with investors/advisors, and stakeholders in general. Then, I can take the contributions into JIRA for work with the engineers. That split works well with the two halves of the people with whom I work.

Pros

The means of sharing what we're doing with a large number of stakeholders, and providing them a formatted way to share ideas that go directly into the system where we process blue-sky concepts.

Cons

Missing the opportunity for people to add ideas/changes/cards from Slack or Teams. That would facilitate it all.

Reasons for Choosing LoopedIn

The focus on Product development and simplicity. One of my CEOs told me how much she loves Productstash because of how intuitive it is.

Raimon from Innovamat

Power up your roadmaps

After reading [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] book about product roadmap I was looking for a tool that allow me to have a global vision and be able to comunicate with stakeholders correctly. And I found that Productstash, already at that time, was good enough for me to accomplish that. Having a good roadmap takes time and dedication but is a good tool to comunicate with the entire time so it is worth it and Productstash helps to do it faster and easier. Furthermore, the ability to have public roadmap that allow you to gather new ideas from your teammates and customers is valuable.

Pros

It is an easy platform that takes no time in order to start working Its easy to customize They are continuously improving it with new features

Cons

When I started it was most likely an MVP but it has been improving a lot so, for now, I don't think there are any considerable cons as far as they continue making it better.

Jorge Edel from veeme media

Great roadmap creator

Implementing this on my sites has kept my users updated with ease.

Pros

Fast and easy way to create a roadmap and update notification for your users. They are adding features constantly.

Cons

I would love to see some gradient colors sol roadmap looks more modern.

Coën from KEINBOCK. HOTELS

Simple yet powerful

Pros

ProductStash at first in my view was a minor player among other services but has proven to grow fast while listening to customers feedback. What I love is that it does not lack any features for my business and has basically anything you need. It is dashing fast and responsive. Sharing it throughout my channels is easy and fun too.

Cons

When they started they were like any other roadmap tool, where one could might as well use trello instead. But as mentioned before they have transitioned into a very competitive platform. Nothing bad really

The pricing and features

Edwyn from Advertising

Great platform to deliver roadmaps, announce product updates, and collect ideas from your users!

My experience using Productstash so far has been pretty much delightful I can't wait to see the upcoming updates live!

Pros

Starting by the creator of this tool I've seen a great support from him on the platforms they're showing up plus on the FB group, constantly pushing updates to improve it! Actually this product was considered as the best marketplace deal of 2020, I see a lot of potential on this tool since the development team it is pretty much active on pushing updates, what I like the most is that it has all the essential features you can expect from any similar product, it has a lot of customization options plus a really promising roadmap, always listening to their users also I really like the user interface of the platform, it is fresh, modern and minimalist :)

Cons

Well so far they've some things I believe they can improve (already voted as ideas on their platform!), these are regarding the widget in order to have even more control of the customizations and the most recent improvement: pagination for the ideas section.

Shriti from TestCollab

Must have for all product teams!

Overall it's a nice product with good potential

Pros

I like how they have combined roadmap, updates and feedback all in one tool. This really helps in maintaining customer feedback and moving features requested by clients to roadmap. I like the ability to convert roadmap tasks to updates announcement when a task is done.

Cons

Few features I would like to see is- 1. Integration of google analytics 2. Ability to collect customer feedback by a widget 3. I would like to just have custom domain just for portal but not for the whole software.

Timothy from Indema

Amazing software and the best one so far

Overall it’s been amazing! I never have to reach out to support and the one time I did they were on top of it.

Pros

I love the ease of use and also the ability to embed my roadmaps and changelog into my website for my users to see.

Cons

I don’t really have any cons! I haven’t been able to find any yet.

Geoffrey from Information Technology and Services

Complete roadmap tool (and much more) that keeps getting better

Unlike most of our other online tools we're using - where it's obvious the devs are too busy coding instead of listening to feedback and testing/using their tool on a regular basis... I was pleasantly surprised with the speed of implementation at ProductStash. The team is very active at making the product better and simpler over time for the average and the advanced user. Which makes me even more happy with my investment months after months.

Pros

The tool is super flexible with a lot of options to plan and stay motivated checking todo items on the roadmap. It's also easy to separate public and private items.

Cons

There are tons of options when configuring your first roadmap. Which can make you feel like you're going to lose your time filling it. But then you quickly realize those are just... options... and you can just fill in basic informations if you're in a rush.

Reasons for Switching to LoopedIn

Easier to navigate/convert from ideas/votes to roadmap

Tracy from WishList Member

Simple and Straight Forward Roadmap System

Allowing our customers and potential customers to submit ideas and follow our progress.

Pros

This is easy to use and allows for an unlimited number of people to follow items on our roadmap. They have a simple snippet of code that allowed us to embed our public roadmap in a page on our own site. :)

Cons

Our team made a few feature requests. We're hoping to see them added in the future but overall it's been a great experience

Reasons for Choosing LoopedIn

Quick and Easy to set up and allows unlimited followers.

Peter from Hotelmeister

The perfect roadmap tool

The product is absolutely awesome - the roadmap is super clean and nice, and it's even possible to also have internal items on the Roadmap which are not visible to customers. Also the ideas functionality (for customers to submit, upvote, comment on ideas) is really cool - but it would be even better if there was some sort of authentication - even a simple HMAC (just to see the username and prevent duplicate upvotes) would be great. But so far it's working great for us.

Pros

The roadmap is just awesome - It does make it some easier (and nicer !!) to keep customers updated, with all those neat little details and the update widget.

Cons

I would love if there was a more customizable version of the widget - e.g. trigger it with Javascript (without going through hoops with submitting click events to hidden buttons) - and not all strings are customizable (translatable) yet, but I guess that will be fixed soon

Reasons for Switching to LoopedIn

Because it's easier to manager, nicer and easier to integrate in our existing product

Marius from eJobs Romania

Productstash helps you build better products!

I've been constantly getting happier with Productstash since I got it. The product is continously improved and more features are added every day.

Pros

It's a fantastic and intuitive all-in-one solution for building roadmaps, announcing product updates and collecting customer ideas. I love how fast new features are being added.

Cons

It does not yet have an API. It's on their roadmap though, so I expect this feature to be added soon.

Finally a good and affordable way to display a changelog on the website

Pros

I like the ability to define my own categories. The widget has a nice graphic and it's quite customizable for what I need. They are also actively developing the software and, regarding pricing, I got a great lifetime deal on appsumo.

Cons

The admin interface could be better but it's usable. I'd like to get more advanced granularity in the ability to customize it.

They were too expensive.

Alex from All Marketing Services

Perfect for backlogs and share ideas

Pros

We use ProductStash for our conversion rate optimization projects, as a backlog to share ideas with our clients and prioritize them. We have tried different options in the past but none fit our needs as ProductStash. Besides the amazing tool, there is a great team behind always willing to listen to their customers' suggestions. I couldn't recommend it more.

Cons

We haven't found any limitation with the product, and when we made some suggestions, their team was really receptive with the feedback.

Noel from Noel Ferguson & Associates

Industry: Public Policy

An easy way to manage a "Team of Teams" approach to massive innovation

I am a BIG fan of "bottom-up" innovation. There are many names for this - co-design/co-creation, Participatory Democracy, Team of Teams, Connecting Communities, Systems Design, etc etc. It is pretty obvious we will NOT be able to adapt to Climate Change if we continue to rely on the top-down "Scientific Management" approach used by most Governments and Corporations. This crippling habit reached its zenith over 100 years ago. The world is now far more complex. Yet even though we have proven ways to better deal with the complexity of rapid change, these notions are nowhere near mainstream. The simplicity and transparency of this system makes it an ideal platform for businesses or government agencies to engage with citizens, employees, or customers. Easily and at scale.

Pros

The simplicity of the product makes it an excellent choice.

Cons

No real downside - a couple of small changes will open up new possibilities.

Reasons for Choosing LoopedIn

The ease of use, the simplicity, and the early stage of development.

Ivan from AppinaCraft

Really Good service for collecting users feedback and announce new features

I really like the service and I love how fast the team delivers new features.

Pros

I like the ease of use of the service, voting+idea adding features, and the ability to show different roadmaps for internal teams and users.

Cons

I would love to integrate it into my iOS App, to collect requests straight from my app. Also, I would recommend the team to add more integrations, especially with automation services, like Zapier

Alper from BAS Services & Graphics, LLC.

Must have for digital product lifecycle

Getting feedback from customers, getting ideas from customer

Pros

Widgets that can be placed on website makes it super easier for us to get input from customers

Cons

It is pretty fast website. Lately 100ms process sites are becoming more favorable. They can focus on that in the future.

Jeffrey from Ready Go Labs

The feature set I've been looking for to engage my users

Really enjoying it so far and am happy to see new features and developments nearly every week!

Pros

I'm impressed at how easy it is to understand and use the software, but what I like the most is how it allows users (even non-registered) to vote on ideas, features, and see a roadmap of development. I need their feedback to develop a better product and this is the tool I use to do that.

Cons

I think because of how new the product is there is some rough edges but I expect that to be smoothed out over the coming months, as they seem to "eat their own dog food" and use their product to make it better.

Johan from Syncron AB

Productstash delivers

Pros

The product is easy to use and learn. Features are added in a fast pace and the product listens to the what the users need added.

Cons

Miss a few features when it comes to integration with e.g. JIRA

Alon from Mayple

Great tool for collecting and organizing our in-house ideas

Pros

Great pricing, easy to get started with, easy to embed widget in website

Cons

UI could be improved, colors are a bit distracting and physical design can be streamlined

Reasons for Choosing LoopedIn

Mostly pricing, and on-par features

Martin from Inspireants

The all-in-one tool for roadmaps, product updates and collecting ideas. 5 star

Go for productstash if you want an all-in-one tool for roadmaps, product updates and collecting ideas.

Pros

For me it is the quickest and most easy way to connect with my customers. I can communicate an update and manage all the respones.

Cons

Havent found any cons until now. Everything worked perfectly.

Zunaid from Talent Stream

Great Beamer or Announcekit Replacement

We needed to have a "Whats New" button on our website with the latest new announcements.

Pros

This is a great tool which is being continually developed. We use it mainly for new announcements which it does very well.

Cons

Nothing negative about this software that I can point out.

Jason from The Guide Sites

Industry: Online Media

So far so good

Pros

I've been using this product for a few months and I really like it. I like the updates widget and that the users can subscribe to updates as well through email.

Cons

No cons so far. It has accomplished what I needed at the moment.

José Antonio from Havas Media Group

It's just awesome

Pros

This app is easy to use, very fast, great UI and UX, and they keep releasing new features like it's a joke. The app is very stable and I've never even faced a single bug.

Cons

None so far, my experience has been great.

Nick from Autoreview

An Amazing tool for SaaS based startups like Autoreview

Pros

Customer Support is great, it’s very easy to implement. I love the features of embedding the update panel

Cons

Honestly, I couldn’t find one yet. So far we liked everything.

Peter from Synergco Software Group

Startup User

Pros

As a small startup, we needed a quick way to expose what we are doing to our business partners, team and potential clients, productstash was an easy way to expose our planning and get people excited about our product.

Cons

Nothing so far, the user community struggled a bit at first with the interface, but once I ran a small in-service that showed them what they could do, the problem was easily resolved.

Wesley from Unawake Productions

Absolutely worth every penny!

Pros

An absolute steal for public roadmap software! Feature rich with new features added often, I look forward to seeing what comes next. So glad I got in early on this!

Cons

The only thing I dislike is the customization is a bit limited. Only logo, color, and some fonts. My company name doesn't fit with most fonts.

Reasons for Choosing LoopedIn

Productstash was priced much better .