• Pros

• "All you have to do is walk away from your computer, and it automatically locks behind you. There's also a built-in password manager so we no longer have to reuse the same passwords."

• "I like how seamless and user friendly Gatekeeper is."

• "I really like the Gatekeeper how it automatically logs me in as I approach the computer and logs out when I walk away. It also eliminates time having to log in and remembering passwords."

• Cons

• "Very slight issue but after about a year of keeping the fob in my pockets with other items, the exterior casing has some scratches"

• "Cost seemed high but the monthly report shows 'total dollars saved' and it essentially pays for itself. Not really a con, but perhaps this could be better relayed. "

• "No cons. The product provides great value for any pc user."

Browse GateKeeper Enterprise Reviews

Michael from Central Medical Associates

Best Domain Authentication and Proximity

I have been using the Gatekeeper appliance for years, having acquired it initially in 2016. I expanded my use over the years, eventually using it on multiple work and personal computers. It has worked flawlessly since I started using it, and by using it on four computers I can state that it is the best authenticator appliance I have ever tried. I recently updated from the Gatekeeper to their Halberd appliance, and the reliability has only increased my satisfaction in the reliability and support of users. I am currently exploring the implementation of the Halberd with multiple users at my office

Pros

It reduces the need for me to frequently login to domain level computers, which is a real issue for me considering the number of computers I have to utilize at the office. Since we have a domain that means I have to use a domain, domain user, and password, which in healthcare is fairly complex. The Halberd removes that difficulty. One of the primary issues I appreciate is that it locks my computer when I walk away from it and logging back in is a simple process since my computer recognizes my Halberd (which is always attached to me)

Cons

I like everything about the system, and the reliability and ease of use is fantastic

Response from Untethered Labs

Replied April 2020

Thanks, Michael! We're delighted to hear that GateKeeper Halberd has been serving Central Medical Associates flawlessly! for the past +4 years!! As long as your team has GateKeeper Halberd, you will always have the ability to enforce long and complex domain credentials without burdening your end users, and peace of mind knowing that every unattended computer within Central Medical Associates is locked! (Knock on wood, but) In the event you need our assistance, we offer premium phone support (for those in a trial and subscribed), a knowledge base full of guiding articles, and a live chat option on the bottom left-hand corner of our website: www.gkaccess.com Direct link to Knowledge Base: https://gatekeeperhelp.zendesk.com/hc/en-us Please let others know that we offer a hands-free solution that automatically locks unattended workstations and is dedicated to simplifying your workflow!

JW from Lee's Upholstery

Industry: Furniture

GateKeeper password manager for securing your accounts and more!

One of the best customer service experiences. A very professional IT team helped with installation and answered any questions on how proximity worked. Highly recommend GateKeeper to anyone using a computer.

Pros

A very intuitive solution for securing computer accounts and online accounts. It's so easy to use - just carry your physical key (or phone) and passwords autofill right in front of you. Always thought that using a new tool would add on extra steps to ensure we use the tool correctly. But with GateKeeper, it's no different than just keeping your phone or keys with you. Computers are left open with no person at the workstation. Instead, computers now lock on their own and no password needs to be memorized. Being password-free is a huge benefit to productivity.

Cons

No cons. The product provides great value for any pc user.

Response from Untethered Labs

Replied May 2020

Thank you so much for your support. We strive to offer a seamless workflow experience through wireless password automation. We're glad using a token has made things easier and hope to provide more products soon!

Farhan from Grafiti

High-end security & peace of mind without the hassle

Pros

The time and money saved not worrying about password protocols and security is the best part. We use lots of web apps and have client data to protect. GateKeeper makes that process transparent and easy. Even something as simple as locking/logging off computers automatically comes in handy when you work at a WeWork in NYC like we do. Knowing we have a security moat around even physical devices is awesome. Our remote employees can securely and conveniently get their work done anywhere they are. They also makes provisioning/deprovisioning employees fast & easy so there are no audit worries later on.

Cons

As we grow, it'd be nice to get more dedicated support options, though the GateKeeper team has been great about onboarding and rapidly responding to team issues. We'd definitely love a GateKeeper SDK to find more ways to grow their protection across our stack!

Reasons for Choosing GateKeeper Enterprise

Implementation speed; personal onboarding and buy-in; and high-quality. Easy decision.

Response from Untethered Labs

Replied April 2020

Thanks so much! We're glad to hear that installation was easy and that your employees are working remote while secure. In the future, we hope to to find more ways to help automate your provisioning/deprovisioning of employees. We appreciate you working with us to help continuously improve our client experience!

Mark from Iron County Medical Center

Highly Recommend Gatekeeper

We are a rural critical access hospital with limited resources. We needed a way to have a secure two factor login. We also wanted to have virtual desktops that would follow our medical staff from room to room. We looked at several vendors, but the cost was way out of our budget. We then discovered Untethered Labs Gatekeeper. It was in our budget and it has accomplished everything we were looking for. The customer service and engineering people have helped us design exactly what we need. They are always available and go out of their way to make sure all of your questions and issues are taken care. I honestly have never worked with a more professional group of people at any other tech company.

Pros

Having a single sign on solution. Ease of use for end users.

Cons

It takes time setting up users. Over the past year this process has improved.

Response from Untethered Labs

Replied April 2020

Thanks, Mark! It has been our pleasure to work and support your team to introduce GateKeeper 2FA. We're glad to have helped optimize your medical staffs' workflow by allowing them to resume their session as they move from room to room. We will continue to improve the onboarding process to ensure a smoother experience when adding new users. Thank you.

It makes our executive team feel extremely comfortable knowing that GateKeepers are securing our remote employees' computers. New York is very crowded and there's always the danger of unauthorized access to data.

Pros

Makes provisioning and deprovisioning employees so much easier. Protecting data is made so simple by using GateKeepers. Remote employees can securely and conveniently get their work done anywhere they are. Better than facial recognition.

Cons

Haven't had any issues as yet, and they seem very responsive so not too worried.

Response from Untethered Labs

Replied April 2020

We're glad to hear that you've chosen proximity login. We pride ourselves in providing professionals in many industries the most seamless authentication experience available. Please let us know if you have any other password or security concerns you would like to automate using GateKeeper 2FA.

David from Austin Retina

GateKeeper Enterprise systems

We are very happy we went with the Gatekeeper system. In all it has saved us time and money while providing more security. The dual factor authentication is key for any system.

Pros

The Gatekeeper team is always there to help and seems to know what we need before we need it. Our staff loves the convenience of the Gatekeeper system. IT loves the fact we can put more secure passwords on all of our systems. Password resets have gone down while security has gone up. In all we are more productive with these systems.

Cons

I haven’t found a down side. Our system is solid and protecting us every day.

Simple & Clean UI, great customer service

Has allowed for security to become tighter without added hassle in signing in. The password generator and manager is an added benefit to maximize security but not force me to save passwords in several places like a browser, the computer’s storage, etc.

Pros

It was very easy to install and provides security without too much added hassle compared to things like Duo or any of the two factor authentication. Very helpful support staff who answered my questions quickly and thoroughly

Kyle from Sweat Performance

The only proximity-based solution I could find. Simply walk away to lock your PC!

Rishi from GFSI

Excellent security automation

Excellent customer service and easy to integrate. Very passionate team and great communication throughout the rollout process.

Pros

Seamless two factor authentication service. Great for our small but growing company.

Cons

Would love some future biometric integrations.

Great software!

Great product, great customer service.

Pros

I like how seamless and user friendly Gatekeeper is.

Cons

Don’t have anything negative to say about Gatekeeper.

Reasons for Choosing GateKeeper Enterprise

It’s sleek, user friendly, and works well.

Ajeshni from Zoe Medical centre

GateKeeper

Gatekeeper helps protect our company from Privacy Breaches by auto-locking computer instantly when the doctors leave exam room.

Pros

Cons

I have no complaints in regards to gatekeeper at this time.

Response from Untethered Labs

Replied January 2020

Thanks, Ajeshni! We're so glad to hear you and Zoe Medical Centre no longer worry about passwords and locking computers anymore by using GateKeeper. Please let others know to try out proximity authentication. Thanks!

Makes computer work easier and more efficient

Pros

The password saving was my favorite feature, no more trying to remember to writing them down. Computer locking was nice, I didn't have to worry about leaving my computer open if I got up. The overall sense of security is relieving.

Cons

Forgetting you key is inconvenient, though this is a user error.