• Pros

• "Been using this program for years now. Recently upgraded to a family account, which is easy to sync and share across users. Program is never buggy and runs well. Super easy."

• "Easy to use from day one. Very intuitive and no nonsense interface. Cross-platform support is great. Most popular browsers are well supported and desktop apps actually work."

• "Keeper is amazing for both personal use and business use. I have been using it for years and it is the only password organization tool I recommend."

• Cons

• "The price could be a little lower for family users. Setting up the folders was a little bit of a pain (you set access for each one individually, etc) but now it works fine."

• "The application is paid, but it is unlikely that this can be regarded as a minus because for the lost data sometimes you have to pay a lot more, so that the application is definitely worth the money."

• "I wish that the mobile interface was a bit neater. But I rarely use that so I don't have any major complaints."

Browse Keeper Reviews

Catherine A.

Keeper Security Saved Me After A Robbery

I currently use the Keeper Security app on my iPhone 6 and my MacBook Pro. Nearly four years ago I was struggling to keep track of all of my log in IDs and passwords. I knew it was important to have a variety of passwords and a complexity to them across all the electronic areas I utilized. I found the Keeper Security app to be easy to use. I soon out-grew my need for the free version and purchased the full application. This product has far surpassed my expectations! It is easy to use, back up, and synchronize with my laptop. I highly recommend this product for individuals, but would recommend it for small businesses as well. A final testimony to how this product has served me: In 2015 my home was broken into and my spouse and I got cleaned out! To make matters more complicated, we were living outside of the USA at the time. Luckily, I still had one computer and I was able to access my Keeper Security backup. Because I had Keeper I could provide all of the account numbers of my banking information, license, and passport to the police. I could call back to the USA and work with one of my banks and my credit card institutions, because I had kept the phone numbers associated with them in the Keeper Security folders that I set up. This application, this software really saved me during one of my darkest days. Again, I highly recommend this program.

Pros

Easy to use. Easy to access when you need to look up something quickly and in the moment. I have 235 listings currently and I grow the data base each week because I find one more thing to keep secure. I am able to have highly complex passwords for my financial profiles because Keeper will generate them for me. I can choose the length of password I need and press the magic dice! I like having all of my insurance information, email passwords, all the access information I forget to use with Apple, and I can have a different password for each website I sign into.

Cons

The one thing that I have recommended to Keeper is to create a price break for those who want it for just two people in the household. Right now there is no price break for two. The pricing structure is great if you want to buy a family plan, but I don't have five people in my household.

Jonathan from Bryte Labs

Password keeper on web and app

Use it almost every day, with over 100 passwords . Very reliable. I use the search almost every day, rather than scroll down 100 sites to find the one starting P, etc. Have a hickup every 2 years of so with customer service when they bill us - we paid for a legacy lifetime-fee that they no longer support, or seem to keep records of. they should have put it in keeper. Custome rservice resolve this each time for another 2 years.

Pros

can group passwords into folders, for home, work, family member, project, etc has a space for notes as well as web site, ID, password. decent search option to generate strong passwords for you cut n paste in the app web access on my android phone, it uses the fingerprint for access now does auto sync, so we can update on one device and get the info on another without manual syncs.

Cons

Used to limit how many devices you could run it on, not sure if they still do. for security, when you phone screen goes off, and you re-unlock your phone 5 seconds late, the app is also locked and required unlocking. Its safe, but tells me my screen time out is too short to write down or remember complex passwords.

Tom from EagleTech Computer Service

Love Keeper for Business

It makes all my password needs safe and secure and helps me be certain that my business is not threatened by unwanted hackers. I generally use a 16 character password and I've never experienced a hacker breaking one of my passwords. My business is password safe!

Pros

It's easy to work, saves lots of time looking up passwords, keeps my passwords secure from hackers, makes it easy to assign a password to a given site, makes it easy to insert my password into a site, and the cost to use it on all my devices is a true bargain.

Cons

At times, within certain programs or sites, the automatic entry feature doesn't initiate. In those instances it is a bit of a hassle to open the Keeper program and copy and paste the password, but fortunately this is more the exception than the rule.

James from Brain Power LLC

Not Suitable for Business Use

Even though we pay for the "business" level of this software, their support is terrible. Their online chat support is only available for consumer, not for enterprise. There's no phone number for business support. All you can do is fill out a contact form on their support website, and they are extremely slow to respond. When I pushed for a phone number from the "consumer" support person in online chat, they did finally give me a number, but it went straight to voicemail. They eventually called me back and tried to blame me for the problem. They said that if you don't set up your folders from the beginning with "default permissions" then there's nothing you can do afterwards to fix the problem. I explained that when a product advertises itself as "enterprise" grade, they have to understand that (1) employees come and go rapidly; and (2) admins must have full authority to edit permissions on any record within the organization, especially those created by previous admins or employees. If any of your employees stores a record as "Read Only" then not even an admin can change this. If that employee leaves the company there's no way for you to ever change the records that the employee created. The Keeper support person made it seem as if this is a perfectly normal and logical way to do things, and tried to blame me for "not setting up the default folder permissions correctly at the beginning". Of course, I wasn't the one who set it up originally, that was a previous admin!

Pros

Allows you to set up teams and roles. Allows you to upload your company logo.

Cons

This software is not suitable for businesses who have to manage multiple users. Even though the software allows you to create "Shared Folders", the records stored in each folder are still owned by individual users. So, even if you are an administrator and you have admin privileges on a shared folder, you still can't edit records that were saved by other users. If those users go on to leave the company, you will be permanently unable to edit those records. In a large company, people come and go, so you could end up with hundreds of "orphaned" records that you are unable to manage.

Great way to securely store and share login information

Securely able to share login information as well as company credit cards for shared expenses.

Pros

It's easy to manage and update - simple file and folder structure, easy to share with other team members, and determine who has what kind of access to each record.

Cons

Sometimes the sharing can be tricky - but it's really more a matter of sharing correctly - I am often given read access on a record, but when I login using the information on the record, I'm required to change the password. In this case, I'll often create a new keeper record with the new info, and then share that with the owner, so they can update the original record.

Nikolay from Shipilin.com

Industry: Program Development

Absolutely brilliant and functional password solution!

Use it, make all people I work with use it and share the news because great product deserves to be promoted by real users.

Pros

Cons

Might be a bit hard to switch between accounts. I wish there was a separate feature specifically to login as another account.

Ron from Schouw Informatisering B.V.

Awesome password manager

Pros

Keeper is very easy to use and works on multiple platforms. No need anymore to remember the passwords on each website or app, Keeper will remember it for you. Of course you only need to remember 1 master password (and make this one a very strong password !). Arrange passwords in folders, for logical administration. Create new and strong passwords on a website and have Keeper remember it.

Cons

No real cons for Keeper, but if any then I would say that this product could be a little cheaper (it's not the cheapest out there).

Jan from Know How To Grow

My digital memory

Always my passwords at hand, on my mobile and online.

Pros

So many passwords to remember.. Now I only have to remember 1. Great app!

Cons

Nothing, Software is great. I don't see any negative points

Tuhin from CreativeDev Studio

A secure password manager to store your all insane password list

I have been using keeper personal for around a year and it has been a great tool for managing huge list of passwords that I have for all sites which I regularly I use. I have left notepad and spreadsheet for my password management :)

Pros

Works great on mobile. Has auto fill feature to input in data based on application. Secured by face-id and fingure prints. Can do access sharing.

Cons

I have been a user for around an year and haven't found any problem yet, hopefully won't see any problem in future either.

Leona from Concentrix

Awesome Product

Pros

The thing I like most about Keeper is they encrypt my information to keep it safe.

Cons

I don't really have anything I dislike about Keeper.

Patrick from New Life Tax Resolution

Never forget a login or lose a password again. Even those that are seldom used.

Pros

Easy to use app. The new user quickly realizes what a functional tool Keeper is for organizing in logical fashion all you logins and passwords. Folders allow for keeping track of multiple accounts related to the same login. There is the option to leave comments on the app directly inside the folder so that "thing" you have to remember you don't forget. The app allows the addition of fields to expand on the size and amount of data you can enter into the folder. If you have several items that you discover need to be put into one folder you can do this quite easily. I have come to rely on this app and not my memory as the number of logins and passwords in my life grow. The cost is minimal but the value is evident. It is a simple idea that was well thought out and does what it claims to do. What more can you ask from a product? I gave customer support 4 stars only because I have never had to use them for any reason. If service is like the product in terms of reliability than it would have been correct to give them 5 stars. I was skeptical about this product in he beginning because there are so many competitors I thought it was a risky buy. It was a good purchase. I don't love the product it just works!

Cons

The only complaint it isn't free. I have tried other free password vaults and they fall short of Keeper. I know there should be more to complain about but I haven't found anything.

Sharon from tech-ni-colour

Industry: Writing and Editing

Keeper for Business is the best software for maintain privacy of your documents

It is invaluable, I have had it for YEARS. You have virus software for your computers and tablets. This is just double protection for your business and they have a personal version. When I say its worth the yearly fee, it is, If I remember correctly you can on multiple devices and teams for the price

Pros

The security and ease of setting up the product. I put it on everything I own and I have had no problems. It keeps up with important documents, passwords and keeps them stored and protected on a yearly service. Provides encryption and chat if your need it for security reasons. You can keep memos, digital files and photos on your device. You can share the files and add family members just in case of emergency. Also protects you from any data breaches or if your phone or other devices are hijacked. Worth every penny and you can customize it to your tastes as well.

Cons

There is a learning curve when knowing to set up which files and folders; watch the tutorial. If you lose your password or forget your backup information to get back on you can be locked out or it can self destruct. Its great for theives, not so much for you. You can call or email customer service to get back on.

Denis from DBI

Keeper a great password Manager for it's money.

This app is definitely in the top of the best password managers not only in my, but also in the world ranking and is not worth so much money that you can lose without protecting your data and pay a much higher price.

Pros

A great password Manager, which has a very rich functionality. You will love these built-in functions as built-in password generator that will help you to generate long, strong and most importantly do not duplicate passwords that will protect your precious data and now you don't have to invent them yourself, but the main thing to remember or worse write what actually is, is an app that stores these passwords in encrypted form, and the attackers will not be able to use them. Just want to note such functions as automatic filling of your credentials on all platforms and on any device. Owners of devices with fingerprint access will be able to use it when accessing the Keeper password database. Cardholders will also be pleased with the possibility of automatic filling of forms in online stores. With this application you will not only protect your credentials, but also protect your personal files such as videos, photos, saving them in the cloud. And to top it all off, I'd like to mention two-factor authentication

Simple, Elegant Password Management that I have used for 2+ years

I have used the app for over two years and have found it to be a time-efficient and safe way to store my passwords for ALL my online accounts. I also store other important information on there (like SS # etc)

Pros

Browser App Extension allows you to have passwords automatically entered. Such a time saver Seamless integration and syncing between devices I guess we have no way of knowing if the App is REALLY safe but if you goto keeper.com they have extensive documentation on how they encrypt and store your data, their security disclosure and their certifications. I guess if you're really worried you should store your passwords under your mattress at home.

Cons

Sometimes the Browser App Extension Popup does not bring up the correct login. An example of this occurs when you are on an ecommerce site and taken to a 3rd party payment site (ie Paypal Popup) but you retain the shops URL. As Keeper does URL matching to determine what password to retrieve this can be an issue...you need to open the Vault interface and get your paypal password. A way to select what username/password combo from the popup dialog would make things easier.

Dennis from Innovative Green Builders, Inc.

Safe Deposit Box for All Your Passwords

Best password generator I've ever used. It's simply great!

Pros

This is a great product. Keeper is a vault and a generator for passwords. And it also has a browser extension that allows the vault to be accessed while online. Keeper can generate ids and passwords for new sites...and they are very secure passwords...very cryptic 128-byte passwords. It also is has fields for storing answers to questions used to verify one's identity that are sometimes used by sites. In the vault, you can organize passwords in folders...for example, all banking passwords in one folder, home information sites in another. And it will fill in the id's and passwords automatically if you wish. The vault can be backed up to the cloud or stored on another device of your choosing. The can print them out. Finally, it will sync across several devices. Create a password on your computer, it shows on your tablet or phone.

Cons

This product is simply great! They do have a small charge annually if you want to share the program with other family members.

John from Help Them HOPE

'Fits in seamlessly with my daily

- Saves Time s - Has all my logins and passwords in one place - Gives me a helicopter of all my logins. - Makes it easier for me to delete websites that I don't use as have them all stored in one place. - Allows me to store private information - Syncs across all my devices

Pros

-It saves time on each login that I have as not only are the password and login details held securely but all you don't even have to enter them. All you have to do is click on a button. -It allows the user to save all their log-in details and and then group. Thus, it allows you to have a helicopter view off the platforms you use etc. -You can also use the software to store other information not related to log-in and password details

Cons

- Sometimes the login might be on a certain page, however, the software might have stored a different page. -When you have multiple people signed up for the one account. If it's emails there is no problem but sometimes it might be login with numbers, thus it's hard to know whose accounts it is.

Anna Christine from University of Memphis

Keeper is. Keeper

We require our end users to change their master password every 4 months. Our higher end security level clearance users are required to change their master password daily. Thats a lot to keep up with and keeper has helped our end users decrease their tickets for lost password by over 92%.

Pros

Ease of use for end users; top notch security; ability sync across devices

Cons

Would prefer it force client to chose or create a folder. My client sometimes create loads of entries without folders and they are heavy users then get lost. The search feature is an excellent tool for them to use but folders help keep them organized.

Juan from computers

The larger the company the more passwords to remember, but this KEEPS it SIMPLE

Pros

Quick access to all of your passwords and easy to create those passwords then the BEST I don't have to memorize them! I have my passwords, for both business and private, then I have to remember my clients passwords sometimes. So it becomes overwhelming sometimes and you sit there trying to remember the clever way to set it up so that you would only to find out you can't. But not with Keeper quick and easy and in this ever changing world it sure you can appreciate that.

Cons

Enter face with Desktop app sometimes they don't match, then you have to uninstall and reinstall to match up. Now I use both the home and company version as well and this has only done it twice in the many years of use. But I would still rate it an ever-changing due to all the other features that had worked with no issues.

Alan from HCL Technologies

A secure and reliable password manager for personal and business use.

Pros

The application is intuitive and easy to use. You can organize and save logins and password details. No limit in the sharing of files or records. Store unlimited passwords. The application ensures round the clock support and customer service. To improve the security of your vaults, you can use the biometric fingerprint option to gain access to your accounts. The application is flexible to be customized according to the organizations rules and procedures. Login and password generation. The application, in addition to passwords, also permits attaching images and media files to your digital vault. The main advantage of the tool is that you just have to remember one main password to access these from any device or from multiple operating systems. Allows easy navigation and data is automatically backed up.

Cons

Form filling (auto filling) capabilities can be improved. If you are choosing a monthly fee, it is indeed an expensive alternative. The free version lacks features. A feature to notify users when their subscription needs renewal.

Jeanine from Jeanine Frumenti Consulting

Love this App

I am able to hold hundreds of passwords and access my accounts!!!

Pros

This app is very user friendly and within the app allows you to store various aspects to an account. For example you have your user name and password, but can add websites, write in verification questions and answers, account numbers, etc. I love the face recognition so i don't have to type in my password all the time. I have to say that I emailed customer service as I had a question and not only did I get a Prompt email response; I also received a phone call to ensure I was able to make the changes I needed. LOVE THIS APP!!!!!!

Cons

I have absolutely no complaints or negative comments

Jenna from Millwood, Inc. Packaging Supplies & Equipment

Industry: Package/Freight Delivery

Stop Writing Your Passwords Down!

Pros

Google Chrome has a way to store passwords within your browser but on your phone what are you supposed to do if you forget one of your passwords? USE KEEPER! This app is the best for keeping your passwords organized - you can even separate the software or websites you use into folders. For example, I have all websites I shop on under a "Shopping" folder and all the bills I pay online under a "Finances" folder, and so on.

Cons

When using the computer, you just have to remember to be logged into your Chrome (or whatever browser) extension at all times so Keeper will automatically fill your password for you. And everytime you close your browser, it logs you out so you have to reenter your credentials when you open.

Nothing Better

I love everything about this program I refer it to everyone and I tell them I practice what I preach. This program should be a no brainer for anyone. I love that I can create folders separate for each client and other things that I need.

Pros

Everything is a pro about this software! I use this for every use you can think of I never leave home without it. Its not just for passwords it can be used for any and everything. I love that when you update one device it is updated across all devices.

Cons

You can not share an entire folder you must share one file within the folder at a time and when shared the other party must login via the web and add the file to the folder it belongs too. Would be nice to have this right inside the program as it was in previous versions.

I juse keeper to store my passwords

Pros

Keeper is a great way to store and organize your passwords. I use the IOS app on my phone. its impossible to remember all of your passwords, I would be lost without this software. I like that I can use touch ID to access my passwords which really speeds up the process. My mother who isn't great with computers and is even worse at remembering passwords uses this app too with out any problems, which speaks to how intuitive and easy to use its user interface is.

Cons

the interface while very functional, isn't polished. it looks a little cheap or under developed. it does not take away from how the app works, but other password managers definitely have a leg up in the looks department

Be Safe w/ Keeper Security

I've been a user of Keeper Security for over 5 years. The App is easy to use (actually fun to use), I have all my passwords available on my smartphone, laptop or desktop whenever I need them. No more post-its or redundant easy to hack passwords. The program creates passwords for you if you want to use that feature, or you can create your own password. If you use your own password, the program provides a difficulty level for that password. I just love having everything I need at my fingertips, secure and safe. I have a tinge of OCD, so this works. Get the App and use it. It's affordable, safe, secure and fun.

Pros

It's right there when I need important information. Passwords, bank or financial info or whatever I can populate in it. It's always there secure and accessible.

Cons

None. I love my Password Keeper.

Sarah from RR Equipment

Great Product and Easy to Use for the Whole family

My whole family from teenagers to 60+-year-old mother uses it. I use it in the office, at home, and on the go. I have hundreds of passwords securely saved that I can access easily from all my devices. I love that I can quickly generate new passwords and store new site information quickly and easily. Customer service has been wonderful the couple of times I have needed them. I love that I am able to share passwords and login information between users, including my coworker.

Pros

Ease of Use. Strong Passwords. Multi-Platform. Several Plans to Choose From. Great & Fast Customer Support. Price is Right for Me. Simple to Share Passwords Between Registered Users.

Cons

The only thing that I have found that I do not like is that there is no warning before the subscription expires.

Sean from Awmous

This is the only password manager I like on mobile.

This is a daily use product for me and the only one I truly like and feel is useable on a mobile device.

Pros

Keeper is so stupidly easy to use on mobile. I also use LastPass on MacOS devices but I do not care for the mobile app AS much. Keeper is by a long shot the winner for me. Every time I get a new phone I can get my passwords back. fairly simple.

Cons

Speaking of new phones, while it is mostly easy to get passwords back for a new phone, I usually do forget how to do it which leads to panic for a few minutes until I remember. I wish maybe there was a bit more direction on getting things up and running on on a new device or on a reinstall.

Dennis from Innovative Green Builders, Inc.

A Great Dependable Password Generator and Keeper/Vault

But the pros overcome the cons.

Pros

This app is easy to use. It will generate Id's and Passwords for any site, and the passwords are very exotic/cryptic. The only password you need to remember is the one to get into the app "vault" where the passwords are stored. It carries the information across various platforms, and the vault is accessible from any of them. Also, they are "backed up" to the Keeper vault occasionally, so you won't lose anything if you lose a device somehow.

Cons

Sometimes it won't fill in the passwords automatically. You have to open the vault and "cut and paste."

Jennifer from Georgia Virtual School

Keeper is convenient, easy to use!

I have been so pleased with the app and I was skeptical at first! My husband said I should use it and I was not sure that I wanted to put so much information there. Once I tried it, I was sold!

Pros

I love that I only have to remember one password! I use the app daily to access all sorts of personal information...not only passwords. I love that there are fields for URLs and notes. I keep very sensitive information in Keeper and I don't worry about the security issue. I use the app on my phone and on my laptop and I can access it anywhere! I have been using Keeper for 4 years and I have every intention of continuing!

September 2016

Salvatore from Underwriters Laboratories, Inc.

Industry: Public Safety

September 2016

The best password security app!

It's the best Password Security App on the market. My comments below tell the story. However, I also want to mention besides being the best password security App, the customer service and support, if needed, is amazingly responsive.

Pros

There are several Pros, the first being it works, never an issue. It's extremely secure, it's not expensive and fun to use with the many user options. It's just an awesome app that works perfectly.

Cons

None. As I mentioned, it works. Take the worry out of securing your passwords and let Keeper handle it.

I have used it for a few years now and I have come to rely heavily on it.

Pros

I like that my passwords are easily accessible because the app is easy to open once set up. I really like the ability to search for the file I need. I like that I can sort the passwords into files and subfiles. The Keeper app has grown and improved over the years I have used it and I really like the improvements.

Cons

Most passwords are for websites or apps and they are always associated with an email you would have on file with the site or app. Not the website address. Often those ask for you to put in the email address you have on file with them. I would like a dedicated field for each file that you can list the email address you use for that site or app. I usually use the "notes" section for this purpose. I have to go back through my files and move my "account numbers" from the notes section to the section Keeper now has dedicated to filling in account numbers.

Awesome App - Keeper Password

I've had Keeper Password for several years on both my iPhone and my PC. Both work tremendously well, never an issue or interruption. The clearly an asset, allowing me to store important information and passwords safely.

Pros

It's affordable, easy to use, safe and very functional. As I mentioned, it's an asset which makes my day-to-day much easier knowing I have full access to my passwords and important information at the touch of a finger in seconds.

Cons

NONE! It's a must for everyone who's what's to have access to passwords from a very secure App.

Ryan from Williamson Insurance Services

Easiest way to keep track of all of your passwords and other important information

This is the best and easiest password protection "keeper" out there!

Pros

This software is so easy to use and comes with military grade encryption, so that, you never have to worry about your passwords getting stolen. Anyone working for a company that requires multiple passwords or just to keep track of your personal log ins, I would highly recommend this program!

Cons

I have none. They have really made this as easy as can be. Whether you are using the computer to log in or your mobile device, your passwords are always there.

Bob from Freelancer

Keeper has been a lifesaver!

Pros

My wife and I have been users of Keeper for several years. We began as free users and eventually because of its security, we upgraded to the family plan and both of us use it extensively. It has been a life-saver by keeping our passwords secure. The support staff has been terrific as well.

Cons

If I had one thing I am dissatisfied with, it would be that it only allows so many attempts to login before it locks you out. We have been very careful with remembering our login.

Solid password management and share app

Helped us a lot to cover one important sscurity aspect, password management and sharing. Now we use it across-the-board and peope like it.

Pros

Usability is great and this is one and simple password management software for our company. Online accessible Vault with mobile app and browser extension. Credential sharing is simplified, both internally in our organization and externally as well.

Cons

Enforcement for infernal usage was a bit challenging and initial versions had some minor issues.

leona from ibex global

Bought Subscription and Never Looked Back

Creates random, complex passwords. Can create folders for specific types of information (ie work, personal, school). Can connect multiple devices to one, single log-in.

Pros

Cons

If you purchase the premium then after the subscription expires, you can't edit your passwords any longer even if you could before you purchased the paid subscription.

Anton from Customatics

Best password manager

Pros

Only one single password should be remembered. Works on all my devices: Windows, Android, iOS and has integration with web browser. Easy to use interface (folders, attachments), possibility to generate password with different levels of security (numbers, symbols, length). Possibility to login using the fingerprint sensor on Android/iPhone.

Cons

Rearranging folders via drag/drop functionality would be very helpful. Subscription auto-renewal maybe surprising.

Lisa from Frantz, McConnell & Seymour, LLP

Excellent Password Management Software

Pros

The ease of use and set up - it is a very user-friendly software.

Cons

Would like to see an off-line, non cloud synced option.

Keeper is great for organization!

Pros

Love the ability to share passwords with individuals in a group - like the family. So much info is spread so far over the web, my wife and I can't always know where everything is and how to access it.

Cons

Biggest con is in the way that I use it. I frequently forget to categorize new entries, so I end up having to clean up my new accounts from time to time. I wish there was a better reminder to categorize new accounts at the time they are entered.

Chris from Eco Interiors Ltd.

The best security measure I've ever used

Pros

- Keeper integrates with my web browser and stores my login information to any site I need. It auto-completes login fields with the correct information and, in case where I have several logins on a site, I can easily switch between credentials.

Cons

- It is more expensive than other similar password managers. You can get the job done with a cheaper alternative, for me I like Keeper and think it's worth the premium.

Steve from EnerSys

Reliable Password Manager

Pros

There are lots of features I love about Keeper. It's a wonderful app that lets me create highly complex password and store them securely. Sharing passwords with colleagues is easy with this app. Syncing across all of my devices is another great plus, and this happens seamlessly.

Cons

I've used this software for years and I really can't pick out any faults. It has always worked as intended and I'm satisfied.

Abigail from The Hope Room

I use this constantly- great product

Pros

The reality is, I have many passwords and cannot keep track of them, particularly when we are asked to keep changing them. I'm not a huge fan of keeping my passwords stored on my computer itself or having them popup/ autofill...but I need to be able to check/ change/ view passwords from wherever I am. This enables me to do this easily. I also keep other info on hand (like certain numbers I need to remember) and then I have access to them wherever I am in any place or any moment in time. Since I travel a lot, having this in a cloud based technology is essential.

Cons

Not a huge fan of the annual subscription cost. It's not huge but I always worry that companies will keep raising their prices.... but I pay it for sake of ease and peace of mind. :)

Rina from Liddleworks Indie Media Agency

Industry: Online Media

Overall, very happy

Pros

This app does everything I need it to, and very easily. I love the fact that I was able to turn off the browser password saving feature. I love the copy to clipboard function. I love the mobile app. I love the thumb print security on the mobile version. I love that it's visually easy to organize and find things in folders.

Cons

It's expensive to introduce a team. There is a small glitch on the iSO version with the touch access. When you touch the pad, it goes back to your home page and you need to touch the home button again to get into the app.

Salvatore from UL LLC

Keeper Security is the BEST!

Pros

Easy to use, functional and I never have an issue with the App not working. I always have access. The auto fill feature, the ability to store pictures and so on. Basically it's the best App on the market.

Cons

Nothing to write. It's a great App. I never have an issue. I been using it for years. Plus all of my family used it. The family plan program is so affordable. Get the App.

R from Bristol Motor Speedway

Lost my phone when using a previous password manager and they would not help me recover my information

Pros

Always a back-up, have it on my desktop as well. It is very easy to use. If my phone is missing I always have keeper on my desktop to use.

Cons

You have three tries to enter your master password and if not successful, you data will be wiped. I've come close to the three tries simply because I was not paying attention. Would really like more tries or a text to my phone to verify it is or is not me.

Keeper Keeps me on the go

Pros

Keeper updates the application and keeps up with security. I like the ease of use, installation and that it is available on my laptop and phone and syncs and backs up my data flawlessly. I also like that I can share data with other users when necessary.

Cons

It was advertised as free. Not that it is not 100% worth it to me, because I am sure there are much more expensive apps out there.

Dave from Zon Generation Ltd.

Industry: Facilities Services

Keeper helps me keep my passwords safe and secure

Keeper has increased my level of security for the site logins I need to use regularly.

Pros

Keeper allows me to generate random passwords for each site and auto-completes my login information, eliminating any need to remember each unique password.

Cons

There isn't much to critique about Keeper, other than the password vault. It could use some simplification in terms of the user interface.

Candice from Cebu Pacific Air

True Keeper of passwords

True Keeper, Easy to use, effective software, this can be used by everyone.

Pros

It is a really amazing application. We a have a lot of accounts nowadays, so we need to set passwords, but most of the time we forget them for being so busy on other things. Good thing I have a Keeper who is like a hero to put my password. What I like about it is it removes everything once I've sign out.

Cons

I like Keeper a lot, but I think on the security this needs more focused too. I know there's still a room for improvement for software anyway.

Priceless

Pros

Fingerprint to open app No need to remember a password Easy to organize, sync and use Love the folder option- which will slow you to batch like items together in the same folder.

Cons

It would really be nice if we did not have to make log ins and passwords for any site and that the keeper would auto populate the passwords that we have programmed into the vault.

Kulin from Hemson & Co

use it for tension free digital life.

Everyone should use , who are very active in online activities.

Pros

By using this you can live tension free life. You can form complex passwords for your online activities and no need to remember any passwords. You can assess anytime from anywhere.

Cons

I could not find any cons of this keeper password manager. No need of any improvement at present in this software.

Mona from Moody Family YMCA

Use Keeper to manage personal information on entire family

Pros

Easy to create separate folders for different information, i.e. health insurance, kids, log in information, credit card infor. Also like the ability to upload photos such as drivers licenses and ss cards. Back ups automatically.

Cons

Could be less expensive. Security is priceless but other apps are less expensive. Would like more popular categories preloaded