(1,326)

1,326

• Pros

• "It is very easy to understand and navigate. This application has saved me many times! Its also very nice to have it generate passwords that are very unique and extra secure!"

• "I like everything about this software. So many features and benefits. Love the transition from PC to Phone is seamless. "

• "The features are very useful and the layout of the app is very good The security protection is really good"

• Cons

• "LastPass works perfectly, however, we encounter slow synchronization issue at times."

• "I love everything about LastPass, however the app has been glitchy at times in syncing with the account information stored online."

• "This is good but I have change my laptop, I could not able to get those passwords to my new laptop that are store in my old laptop"

Browse LastPass Reviews

Brian from Western Governors University

Secure your online presence with LastPass

What is LastPass? The simple answer is LastPass saves your passwords to the cloud, secured by your individual login user ID and a Master Password. Setting it up is painless, merely follow the prompts at LastPass.com and you will quickly be on your way. Make sure you follow the instructions for adding LastPass to your favorite browser, and add it to the browser you use on every computer you use. When you get the extension added, click on it and log yourself in, and voila you have access to your saved passwords vault in the cloud. Now, every time you go to a site you use, the first time you visit and login, it will recognize the user ID and password you used, and ask you if you want to save it to your vault. Change your password? No problem! Upon successfull login, LastPass will catch that you have entered a new password and ask you if you want to update your saved password. As the user ID and password is saved to your own private vault in the cloud, you now have that password to access the site again, from anywhere, meaning you don't have to remember it anymore or worse, write it down. Very useful for sites that require frequent password changes and sites that have odd password requirement. Removes the burden of micromanaging staff password choices by your IT department - they will thank you! Multiple logins for a site is supported, it includes a robust, easy to use form fill feature, and it offers to generate on its own super-secure passwords for use as well.

Pros

Available everywhere, LastPass is offered as standalone desktop software, and much more importantly, as a browser extension. Even iOS and Android have LastPass available as an app, with Android offering integration throughout most apps on your mobile device.

Cons

For personal use, I shy away from subscription-based software. I'd rather pay once and get to use it. Luckily LastPass for personal use can be used for free. For a business, the subscription however pays for itself in terms of productivity gains and reducing headaches and trouble tickets for your IT staff.

Reasons for Choosing LastPass

All of these have similar offerings, but LastPass extensions are available more widely and are usually the first ones to get offered on new browsers/platforms.

Price

Rick from Sandoval Agency

LastPass - It was nice while it lasted

I've used LastPass for years but the pricing update makes it less appealing for my needs. It just feels weird to pay for something that has nothing new to offer at this point.

Pros

I'll be honest. I liked that it was accessible across all devices for free. I could share passwords with other users on the free tier. I like that extension functionality

Cons

The fact that they've changed their pricing structure and are now making you choose between mobile or desktop if you want to keep it free. I've started to migrate back to apple password manager.

Reasons for Choosing LastPass

The price was the biggest deciding factor

Reasons for Switching to LastPass

LastPass was free and offered so much functionality.

It once was a great Password Manager

We've all been there: You've been using the same password for months, only to realize that it was breached in a recent data breach and is no longer secure. Now you have to change your password on several accounts. Most password managers can't help here, since it won't know what all those new passwords are supposed to be. There was a nice feature in Lastpass that helped you change multiple passwords. That was probably their strongest feature, besides the core password management features

Pros

A password manager helps you manage all your passwords. Each password is unique and is protected with a master password only you know. That means you can use unique, strong passwords for every account without having to remember them. This is extremely important for accounts with sensitive information like your email or banking account. Lastpass has done a great job up until recently.

Cons

I loved using LastPass, and had been using it for over a year. After they changed their pricing model to pay for a subscription I decided to see if there were any other great password managers out there. I'm not against paying for services, but I don't like how they pulled the rug out of everyone who relied on the free version, where they get so used to the software as apart of their daily life, that it forces many to just pay the fee (many of whom would likely have never signed up in the first place if it were not free). So to me, it feels like a bait and switch, where they had this planned all along. So it's the principle for me. The smarter way (to strengthen, and not harm their brand), would have been to all along offer a freemium version and offer other extra features that a small percentage of all users are willing to pay for. Essentially they trapped people into using the free version, and are forcing people to pay to now use on multiple devices. It feels shady and left a bad taste in my mouth towards their software and brand. I've decided to look more into Mozillas free password manager. There are also those from the likes of Google's and Apple's built in password managers. After testing other products, I believe google or mozilla are the way to go, since apples is too proprietary (*they are a closed ecosystem - you can't as easily use cross platform and on other browsers)

Best Password/Data Keeper for the money

Very positive, makes my personal and work life much simpler. Especially on my Iphone which I work from daily.

Pros

Used the free version for YEARS. Just went Pro and immediately thought why did I wait so long. I use it on my Iphone, Ipad and tablet. Oh and Yeah I love the chrome extension

Cons

The only real con is I waited to buy the pro version but that's on me not them. I should have done it much sooner but they made it easy to stay on the free plan.

Familiarity and longevity

Reasons for Switching to LastPass

Roboform was clunky back then, and didn't seem safe. Then there was a breech and I got out of there.

Eugenie from Eugenie Robitaille

Industry: Graphic Design

A very good and easy password manager storing system online

Reasonably good pricing plans for business, single users or families. Features i love are the NOTES, the notes are really important for me since I use them a lot for any type of passwords that are not used with your computer, example: your alarm system or your school locks or anything else.

Pros

I use LastPass Business everywhere, on my desktop, my phone and all my browsers. It is very easy to use and very practical. The Strong password suggestions is very useful.

Cons

Sharing issues I’ve had some issues with the Family sharing in the past where a family member shared a few passwords, I accidently deleted all his shared passwords in my family sharing center and that person that had shared the password just lost all his original shared passwords (from his lastpass account. I have not had this issue with the Business, but I will make test just to make sure this doesn’t happen again. Hard to get prices with the business plans.

Reasons for Choosing LastPass

A lot more friends and family were using Lastpass.

Reasons for Switching to LastPass

A lot more of my friends were using Lastpass so i had to make the change.

LastPass good product but let down by support

Overall my experience with the product itself was good. It has been very reliable over many years and contains most of the functionality you need. There are some features they have been slow to implement though and competitors have certainly taken the lead now though.

Pros

The software is easy to use and has been my go too for many years. It's fast, responsive and reliable. The integration of a personal account into your business account is superb, you can easily segregate your work and personal password management and if you move on from a company carry on using the personal account.

Cons

One area they could improve is the password creation capabilities. The ability to create passphrases would be beneficial. The area where they really let themselves down though is on support. The time to receive a response was poor and the response itself was inaccurate.

Reasons for Switching to LastPass

I switched to LastPAss from KeePass for mobile capabilities and sync.

Who can keep up with all the passwords?

LastPass is a simle (yep, simple) browser add-on that lets you securely (key word there) store site login information. It is easy to use and intuitive.

Pros

I love the ability to store all my passwords and other login information in one place. This is especially true for me because my organization requires frequent changes (for security reasons). I can use LastPass to keep track of my previous passwords as well, as my organization does not allow me to reuse passowrds either. Aside from this, the ability to search through my long list of login information is a life saver!

Cons

My one peeve with LassPass is that sometimes it doesn't capture the username accurately. This was a real problem before I knew that it was happening.

Reasons for Switching to LastPass

I wanted to try a different password manager without the many limitations (of the free version) that were present in RoboForm.

Jason from Oak Radius, LLC

Better than a spreadsheet or a sticky note

Overall, my experience has been stellar. Much better than the competition. Easy to use and easy to share passwords with team members and family.

Pros

Web based and no need to download a file to import to access my passwords. The mobile app integrates directly with almost every app I have and I can login using my LastPass stored credentials.

Cons

I wish there was a field for tags. There is a "Folders" feature but I would love the ability to tag my passwords and easily sort them.

Reasons for Switching to LastPass

I needed the ability to share passwords with team members and family. 1 Password did not offer this as a feature at the time I switched, a few years ago.

Muhammad from Lithium Strategy Inc.

Good tool, but needs to come into 2020s

Does the job just fine, but not well enough to keep me if a slightly better alternative comes along. Needs to polish up the UX otherwise they're gonna lose a TON of users if someone comes in to eat their lunch.

Pros

Has great coverage across devices, and offers excellent sharing, security and management tools. Essentially, does the job just fine.

Cons

The interface is quite a bit dated. Sometimes works with apps, other times doesn't. Not very good at managing duplicate accounts, and mobile experience is particularly clunky.

Reasons for Choosing LastPass

Better reviews, and was familiar with the brand.

Daniel from ByteNoize Digital Marketing

LastPass - Save Hours of Lost Time

It saves me time and energy trying to recover passwords across various devices I use.

Pros

LastPass was a feature I started to use when I was going back and forth between computers. Sometimes passwords would be saved, sometimes they wouldn't be, and it was difficult to recover them. You're ready to go in under 5 minutes when using this.

Cons

I can't think of any cons to the software. It did everything I was looking for it to do, and it still works wonderfully for my needs.

Reasons for Choosing LastPass

It was recommended by a colleague whom I respect.

Kyle from oVertone Haircare

Industry: Cosmetics

I wish it was better, but it does what's needed

LastPass has definitely helped our overall security posture, but it has so many design flaws that it is frustrating. I can't say I love the product, and it's pace of development is terrible, but it does do what we need it to - mostly. I wish they improved the administration panel and removed the poor design choices of having separate management areas.

Pros

We have a large distributed team and needed a product to improve security and allow for shared logins. LastPass does fill this need, and for the users that fully engage with the product it's invaluable. It's browser-based plugin its fairly simple to use and it doesn't require an installed application like 1Password does.

Cons

The product design is dated and different parts of the admin console are separated in a seemingly non-sensical way. Want to manage users? Go to the Admin Console. Want to manage Shared Folders? Oh, that's under your personal dashboard. We've had the product for over 2 years and while I imagine they have a substantial development team, product updates are slow or non-existent. I fear that since Logmein bought the company it has become a large bureaucracy and it shows in the product. Lastly, getting user adoption is difficult, and not much has changed on that front.

Jeff from HappyMeter

LastPass -a Secure Password Manager for Team Collaboration

Very positive as we need an easy to access, but secure, way to share passwords & credentials among work teams and clients. Our 50+ employee agency has used LastPass for 2+ years and we have never wavered on it's value.

Pros

We have a team of 50+ at our agency and LastPass is our go-to password/credential manager. It's super simple to set up, share access and manage passwords across teams and even clients. And LastPass takes security very very seriously with 2FA and authentication a key priority. We have to be ultra-sensitive to security as an agency as we handle so many credentials for client's websites, FTP and marketing tools.

Cons

The UI is good but not great. I find myself wanting to create a folder but the iconography is a bit confusing so I'll create a record. Easy to go back and do it right but I find myself making the same mistakes. The folder hierarchy could also be a bit better organized but it's not too bad. They are improving and updating all the time.

Reasons for Choosing LastPass

LastPass simply seemed like it had it all: security, UI, organization, sharing options. The others seemed very similar but we were more comfortable with LastPass's reputation and staying ability.

Kevin from Merit

Relative Solid Solution for Passwords

Overall, it has worked really well to not only document and share individual and group work passwords, but store emergency documentation in the case of an organizational disaster as well. We feel very confident that we can restore our IT systems in the event of a catastrophic equipment and/or personnel outage because of the availability of the service via any Internet connection.

Pros

The best feature of this software is the seamless integration between browsers and devices. It does not matter where an employee is; they are able to access their work credentials, their shared group credentials, and any personal passwords as well if they choose to link their personal and work LastPass accounts together. It has made universal password management a breeze.

Cons

The administrator console for the software feels slow and clunky, and at times is not very intuitive. Additionally, if a user gets “stuck” trying to access their account during the provisioning process it can take a good amount of work and resets to get everything operational again.

Reasons for Choosing LastPass

Best value and features, with the cross-platform integration for users accessing their passwords a gigantic selling point.

Michael from Frog Stone Media

Seamless and and organizational life saver

I was hopelessly lost with endless spreadsheets and worried about keeping data secure. I found LastPass, utilized groups and autofill, and haven't looked back.

Pros

My life is so much more organized, and logins kept secure and randomized. I never worry or stress about keeping track of the many passwords in my life - they are all random bits of data now. From the mobile app to desktop, Groups, Shares without passwords,

Cons

Sometimes the mobile app stops filling and I have to re-enable accessibility options on android, the the fill window won't let me properly paste in info.

Reasons for Choosing LastPass

I wanted someone else to manage cloud storage.

Needed additional features

I never think about passwords with LastPass

We use LastPass daily. To work with teams I don't know how we'd manage without it. We'd probably live and die by the "Forgot Password" option. It's quick to setup passwords and to manage them after the fact. At least a few times a month I hear someone complain about password management. I can't recall the last time this has been a problem for our team.

Pros

- The ability to manage a team with shared passwords - Allow access to passwords without the ability to see them - Create shared folders for specific teams - The password generator - The Authenticator app which auto logs you in without entering a code

Cons

- The mobile version at times doesn't work seamlessly with apps requiring multiple login attempts

Reasons for Choosing LastPass

It had better user management.

Reasons for Switching to LastPass

1Password didn't have the team admin functionality at the time.

Amazing Tool for Security

I love my experience with LastPass. I use it personally and for my small business and it saves me a lot of time and headaches when it comes to passwords. I also feel way more secure in my online vulnerability since using this and creating more secure passwords.

Pros

I use lastpass to keep track of all my passwords for various sites. I cannot stand the process of having a password reset when I'm in the middle of a task. It gets really frustrating to waste time, and LastPass saves me all that time on a consistent basis. I also like that I am able to share passwords with my husband and we have access to passwords for services we share. I never have to call him to get a password anymore, which is really helpful to both of us. The other service I really like about LastPass is that it has a browser add-on that allows me to generate a password when I sign up for an account on an website. I love that I am able do this, as it prevents me from using the same password over and over and I don't actually have to remember the password as I can access it from my phone, tablet or computer to login with one click. I also love that LastPass is seamless throughout all devices. I can use it on my phone, tablet or computer and it is updated constantly. I also love that it can save different login information separately if you have two different user accounts on one website.

Cons

It can get a little confusing when trying to share a password with another user. My husband and I share passwords and logins for our utilities and shared accounts, so we share our password information with each other for ease of use. In LastPass you have the option to share the login information or the password, and it can be unclear which is which. We've had a few occasions where we thought we shared the password with each other and we actually had not given full permission.

I cannot recommend LastPass enough - it has revolutionised my life

I honestly don't think I could survive now without LastPass. I have experienced no major issues, support are very quick to respond and the assistance provided is extremely accurate.

Pros

LastPass security is extremely high as you would expect off a company that provides a secure password service. Before I used LastPass I maintained an encrypted excel document with my various passwords, some hadn't been changed for years and lacked complexity. When they were all entered into LastPass it it automatically scored them, suggested which ones needed changing, and best of all, generated secure string passwords of 48 characters, random upper & lowercase letters, numbers, and special characters. All of my accounts now have extremely long secure passwords that I do not need to remember as I just have to remember my pass phrase that logs me into LastPass and they do the rest for me. From an administrators point of view LastPass Enterprise allows the sharing of admin passwords, access of which can be restricted by Access Control Lists. This has greatly improved the reliability of admin passwords that we store. Finally searching for the passwords is extremely easy - on web pages it automatically triggers if the URL has been set up, and when manually searching simply type the name of the program/account and it will filter the list.

Cons

The only issue I have had with LastPass is that the browser extension, when first installed, does not have a time out function. This needs to be manually set. As such inexperienced users may well end up leaving their passwords very insecure. My suggestion would be to include a "set up" introduction where the default option of a 5 minute inactivity logout could be modified to however the user desires it. This would ideally need to be done before the browser extension becomes fully live.

Must-Have

Pros

The core value proposition is the main pro: quickly creates complex, secure passwords and stores and organizes them for your easy access across the web and mobile apps on any device. Really love the security checkup and organized list of actions you should take to improve your score (security). Like the percentage score and comparison to others. Love that LastPass will go in and automatically change your passwords for many mainstream sites but that’s becoming less and less useful now that we use 2-factor authentication for so many (so it can’t). Ability to securely share passwords or vault with family members. Secure Notes section for storing info unrelated to a website. Ability to mark any record a Favorite for easier locating. Desktop app has a quick search box that pops up with a keyboard shortcut—love that. The addition of the in-app access on mobile was huge. Same with the new ability to replace Apple’s keychain with LastPass as default in the new iOS browser.

Cons

Biggest issue is that the desktop Safari browser extension stopped auto-filling a month or two ago. So I had to switch browsers which I’m not happy about. Frustrating differences between LastPass versions (browser extension, mobile app integration, desktop Vault...): Can view password history on some and not others. Specific selection to generate new password to replace an existing one on some and not others (related to storing password history). When you can’t do that, the workaround to ensure I’ve stored both old and new passwords is a huge pain. Sync delays between versions. I’ve stopped using the browser pop-up asking if you want to update a site’s password because I’ve had problems in the past with it screwing things up. Some companies make you use the same username and password across their sites which may have different domain names. I wish LastPass would allow for a way to link them in their records. Now when I visit one of those sites, I have to dismiss their warning pop-up every time (warns that you’ve used that site’s password elsewhere online, which is a great feature in most cases), and if I change a password I have to remember to look up the other sites’ records and manually change those to match. Would also like to see LastPass add more sites to the list that they can auto-update, but that’s just a wish list item, not a big deal. This review makes it sound pretty horrible, but I really do love it. So much that I’m willing to put up with these downsides (in hopes that they’ll make the fixes eventually).

Feature rich software, allows you to secure your enterprise passwords.

It helps me to be GDPR compliant by creating a secure environment for our passwords.

Pros

LastPass Enterprise is very suitable to enable your users to store logins and other information securely. You can sync with Active Directory and other sources, allow access to shared folders based on group membership and enforce various policies. This is all very flexible. The reporting functionality allows you to monitor product usage and the 'security score' of your employees. If an account is known to be leaked to the web, your users can be notified about this thanks to the integration with HIBP. Accounts can be secured with 2-factor authentication either using a push message to an Android/IOS app, or with Yubikey, Sesame, Google Authenticator or other options. This can also be enforced for specific users. You can link your enterprise account with a personal account for easy access to your private passwords. Read the deployment guide and you will be impressed.

Cons

Even after more than five years of enterprise deployment, I have a hard time getting my users loving LastPass. The interface is not consistent across browsers. Enabling the binary component (used for uploading attachments to your vault and for synchronizing the login status between browsers) is a hassle. Some preferences are saved in the extension, but not in your account preferences, like logout when idle, Other settings are done via the Vault. The mobile apps are not bug free, sometimes the autofill pop-up comes up on Android, sometimes it doesn't. On MacOS, the binary plugins sometimes hang. When reporting these issues to Support, it usually takes a long time to get them fixed. If they send them to Development, there is little or no feedback on the progress. So there is still a lot of room for improvement. The price doubled last year, which does not yet pay off although the competition is often more expensive and then I don't know where LastPass shines and they don't.

Brad from Droplii

My team and I LOVE Last Pass! It's easy to use, helps secure your login credentials and so much more

It's very secure for supporting all of my passwords. I don't have to worry about remembering a bunch of different passwords, lastpass autogenerates secure passwords for me and remembers them for me. And allows me to access it from any device if I need to. It allows me to share passwords with my team for products that charge extra for additional users when we don't necessarily need additional users. It's fast and works really well all around. Not all software does that but it gives me confidence that I can trust it with my passwords. It also allows you to auto-fill forms for saving time filling out repetitive address, email, phone #, cc info etc.

Pros

First off, with so many things to log in to it's impossible to follow good password procedure, which is important, especially with all of the hacks that go on. If a hacker gets one of your passwords, they know they can access a lot of your websites. Lastpass removes the pain of creating a secure password and having to remember it. You only have to create 1 secure lastpass password and you're golden. One of the biggest pains it solves for my team is allowing us to share passwords/logins for software that charges extra if you need multiple users. As a small startup that can't afford to pay for each user for every software we use, this is huge for us. It also makes onboarding new team members easier. We give them access to the services they need and can see what each service does in the notes section of the lastpass app. It also helps when my business partner signs up for a new software, I can know what it's for and viceversa. I also feel more secure having my passwords on lastpass than on Chrome's password manager.

Cons

I think the design and user experience could be laid out a bit better, but it's good enough. The way they have it set up can make all of your passwords etc. feel overwhelming at times. Also, there's the obvious downside that if you forget your password you could end up locked out of all of your accounts... So make sure you remember your password.

Madhu

Industry: Graphic Design

One-word: Indispensable - One of the greatest apps ever made.

Pros

Lastpass has 10 key pros: 1) Password generation and auto filling LastPass generate secure passwords for every website you use. It saves them as well and automatically logs into the website. This means you can create passwords that are very difficult for hackers to guess, without having the trouble of remembering them. 2) Form fill You can set up profiles with all your details allowing Lastpass to automatically fill in online forms for you. You can even set up profiles for obscure details. You can switch between profiles, which is handy if you have multiple email accounts or phone numbers. 3) Automatic password changing For certain sites, Lastpass will automatically change your password. This makes it a breeze to change your passwords on a regular basis, which is a good way to keep secure. 4) Alerts when a website has been hacked If a website is known to be hacked, Lastpass will alert you to change your password. This will make sure that the hacker is stuck with an old password that is useful for them. 5) Hardware authentication Lastpass can be linked to a hardware device such as your mobile phone. That way, in order to login to your account, you will need your mobile, which keeps your account very secure. 6) Password sharing You can share passwords. This is very useful in an office where multiple people might have access to the same website. 7) Excellent interface The interface is very streamlined. It automatically pops up when you need it and then disappears when you don’t. 8) Multi-platform Lastpass works on all platforms including Windows, Mac, Android. On mobile, it can even work with apps, which is a big time saver. 9) Password audit Lastpass can audit your passwords to search for insecurities (such as duplicate passwords, old passwords or hacked passwords) 10) It’s free Remarkably all these features are free (apart from Password sharing which is only in the premium plan).

Cons

Lastpass has one con. On certain websites it can forget to save the password you created, which will lock you out of the site. This is very rare, but it is annoying when it happens. As a workaround you can copy the password to your clipboard when it is created. That way, if it forgets to save the password, you can just paste it back into its database of your passwords.

Best Password Manager - Minus the Breeches

I've used it for close to 10 years, can't say I'd keep using it if it were bad. We tried Dashlane and while it had better security, the mobile features weren't as good, so we reverted back to LastPass.

Pros

Easy to use. Works on both desktop and mobile so I don't have to choose. Sharing passwords is easy.

Cons

There have been multiple data breeches and it is sometimes "too easy" to use. This can be a plus and a minus. Someone can hop on my computer, without any verification and everything is available to see.

Cheaper, easier, password sharing

Reasons for Switching to LastPass

Mobile worked better and it was easier to share in the company

Great password manager!

It was so good that I also started to use a second LastPass account for personal use!

Pros

With all the tools I use at work or personally, and with all the different policies that every website/tool has, it can be a real challenge to have complex passwords. This is not an issue anymore as LastPass keeps your passwords for you so you have to memorise only one (the main one). Not having to memorise any password also give you the possibility to use incredibly complex passwords you would never be able to remember. You can also had more security with 2-step verification (this is actually very recommended considering it holds all your passwords).

Cons

There has been a few time when I was told to update my password extremely frequently (like several times within a week) while our company policy was not having such requirements. It seems I was not the only to face this issue in the company. In another case, having several email accounts, the password of one of my account was updated with the password of another account. There was a popup though asking for confirmation but without thinking too much (and also believing it was a popup to add a new account, not to update one), I clicked OK too fast. Maybe having some different popup style for new accounts and updated accounts could avoid such issues. More generally, as for any password manager, not remembering the main password could be an issue. Also, if anyone was able to hack LastPass, they would have access to many more passwords.

Keith from Calvary Chapel

We were looking for a solution to how to best store all our different passwords. Whether it is user accounts or website logins, we needed a secure, easy way to share program for the entire IT team. LastPass allows all of this and with the added benefit of great reports.

Pros

The ability to get a quick report on all the activity and status of each user is awesome! I know how often the IT staff is using last pass and if everything is secure.

Cons

When you want to retrieve passwords for things NOT tied to a specific website, it can take more clicks and time than one would want.

Reasons for Choosing LastPass

LastPass was easier to retrieve passwords and the mobile app is awesome.

Reasons for Switching to LastPass

We needed a more secure solution that allowed for multifactor authentication.

Rob from Broadsign

One of the unsung heroes of my app list

As someone who uses a ton of web apps for my work, as well as logs in to dozens of websites for media consumption, shopping, and all the rest of online life, LastPass is critical to helping me stay safe and sane at the same time. I know maybe two of the passwords LastPass has saved for me, with LastPass remembering the rest. My accounts are much safer for using this app, and my life is also easier. There's no downside here.

Pros

From a security standpoint, LastPass changed the game for me. Where once I was the kind of person who alternated between a couple variations on the same password for everything, now every new signup I complete has a secure password that I'll never remember and will never need to remember. LastPass remembers for me. The sharing features are great, making it a cinch to get whatever passwords I need to whichever users need to use them, and the whole process is just so easy. LastPass autofills my passwords in the browser and on my mobile device. I just about never need to think about passwords or logins anymore. I suspect the time savings this offers, while modest on a per instance basis, add up to something significant over time.

Cons

LastPass is just a little inconsistent and finicky. Sometimes the sharing feature doesn't work very well, so you'll need to wait a while before the other party can log in. Sometimes the autocomplete feature won't work because the Chrome extension is trying to display some sort of message. Minor annoyances only, but annoyances all the same.

Nick from Caterpillar

Industry: Machinery

Game changing tool.

Seriously, a game changer for our team. Allows users to have access to their own passwords vaults on both their PCs, Macs, mobile devices. But then we also have shared accounts that we manage as a team. It's nice to be able to share and manage those accounts, so when a user leaves the company, they're not taking credentials for these accounts with them. It's been a great tool for us.

Pros

LastPass makes keeping track of passwords possible, even for a team using shared accounts. For the most part, it handles creating / managing sites completely on its own. Easy to share / export lists or vaults. Makes it possible to manage access to passwords when a team member leaves the company, etc. Has been a great tool for us.

Cons

It can be a little cumbersome to setup the first time, but it's not because of the tool, just because of the amount of information that needs to be entered.

Reasons for Switching to LastPass

We switched from KeePass due to simpler cross platform implementation (we had many PCs, a few Macs, and iOS / Android devices to support).

The Epitome of Convenience

I'm quite satisfied with LastPass Enterprise and I recommend it to anyone I know. It's something I personally cannot live without, and I use it daily.

Pros

LastPass Enterprise is a very useful service that allows users to enter all of their passwords for any account they own on any website on the web. The service is extremely secure, and also has a free version which is very suitable and well equipped for personal use. This product has essentially changed the way I work on the web. I never have any issues when it comes to remembering passwords and accounts. I can also access this information from anywhere I want, including my smartphone with the LastPass app. The service also automatically updates and secures any changes made to your passwords, and can randomly generate effective passwords if needed. It also gives you tips on how to make good passwords, when it's time to change passwords, or if there too many duplicate passwords for multiple accounts (security tips). Overall, the service is extremely vital for modern technology, where we can potentially have hundreds of accounts with different passwords. There's simply no convenient way to store these all and update them in realtime. Lastpass serves to keep this security and does it perfectly without issue.

Cons

If there are any cons at all it will be that the service is quite expensive and has problems living up to the competition which offers more at the same or cheaper cost.

A near-perfect password manager

I've used Lastpass for 3+ years and it has been a huge help in ensuring my security, and the integrity of my many accounts, are preserved. LastPass is an excellent tool that I highly recommend.

Pros

- The cost has risen since I originally started using it, but it is still very competitive. Great price. - The mobile app is near flawless at being able to input login credentials into any website and app. On the rare occasion when it doesn't work, I can easily log into the mobile app with my fingerprint and copy the needed password. - The ability to not only store secure password, but also secure "notes" is very useful. Especially for writing down keys or answers to security questions. - The chrome browser app is excellent. - LastPass has a security audit feature which checks all your passwords to tell you which should be changed (based on duplicity, simplicity, recent security breaches, etc.). Very helpful!

Cons

- The web app is dated. It has received an update recently but, overall, the web app is still clunky. Luckily, I hardly have to open the web app because everything can be handled from the chrome and mobile apps. - The chrome app, as great as it is, tends to stop working from time to time (once every 2 months or so). So, over the course of the 3+ years I've used the tool, I've had to uninstall/reinstall at least 10 times. - The auto-change password feature has never worked for me. It's touted as being a great feature, but until it works, it is useless.

Dana from Vaalin, LLC

Industry: Online Media

The Simplest, Most Reliable Butt-Saving Service On The Planet

The greatest benefit is accessibility, I'd say. I can access LastPass wherever I am, regardless of device I'm using. I keep my master password updated, strong and long so that gives me the confidence I need to use LastPass in ways that free my mind, so to speak.

Pros

It's the biggest lifesaver on this planet. And, no, I'm not kidding. I would be so lost without LastPass. They have saved my butt on countless occasions - online and mobile. All it needs is my fingerprint and well, that's something that I'm totally willing to give them at this point. The ease of use, the complexity - yet simplicity, the security, the ability to use complex passwords (and stop using the same 2 that I've always used)... all of it, it's just a no-brainer and a yearly expense I'm delighted to part with. Their Chrome extension is invaluable and makes logging in to websites so smooth. It's refreshing to have a helper like LastPass, knowing that if my always-churning brain decides to blank out, I've got a backup source of support with them. I regularly clean out my vault and that helps lower the potential confusion during login, especially if the site has changed their url, or if you've changed/updated your login/pass.

Cons

Can't say that I have a dislike. It's served me well for over 5 years. However, there are times the app is a bit buggy where it won't give me the option to auto-fill but a quick "force stop" easily fixes the issue and off I go.

Shannon from Self-Employed

The Perfect Program

Overall, I don't know where I would be at with my business without LastPass. I've used it for years and it has made everything seamless between my clients, my business, and my employees. Saves me more time than I can describe.

Pros

There are so many amazing features that it's hard to list them all. I love that LastPass automatically stores your password in the correct category so it's easier to find when you need it. The fact that it automatically pops up when you login using a password that's not saved, so you can hit one button and store the password is very helpful. It's also amazing that you can share passwords with someone so easily and they can share with you. The fact that the free version is so useful, really urges people to want to support the company. It doesn't feel like they're trying to cheat you. Some companies will make their free version sound too good to be true but, not LastPass.

Cons

The only complaint I have after being a long term user of this program is the fact that when you update a shared password, you have to resend it through email. Although I see the usefulness in this, it has confused a few of my clients and caused a mess more than once. Maybe an easier way to update these passwords is to ask the user updating the password if they would like to share the update with those it's shared with. Then, it can automatically update it for those they want to still share it with and those they don't. It could make it less confusing.

Avishai from Just Energy

Industry: Oil & Energy

Pros

Online password management tools are an important tool for anyone using the internet. They get rid of the problem of utilizing the same password for multiple websites, plus they often mean the website hacker breaching one of your accounts, or stealing your online identity. I have been using LastPass for a few years now, so here is an overview of the app. LastPass is a cloud-based password managing solution that features many features to simplify your online experience. This app is the ultimate set-it-and-forget-it solution. Easy and intuitive to use and very convenient.

Cons

Cloud storage might not be everyone's cup of tea. The app operates on almost any platform, (Windows, Mac OS, Android, iOS (Premium), and Windows Phone (Premium). LastPass stores your data on the company's servers (called the Vault). This is different from other online password management tools which store your computer data in files on your device. This setup holds some benefits for individuals who dislike complexity: first of all, there's really nothing you must do except register and install the browser plugin. This technique has its own drawbacks, however. Individuals cautious about storing their passwords on the company's servers might feel at ease with another password management solutions. However, LastPass has taken care of immediately these concerns by making certain that information is encrypted together with your master password.

Abdul Waudud from B60

LastPass is a Life Changer for Me, I Love It

I will continue using Lastpass happily ever after.

Pros

As a developer, i need to access many sites or apps regularly. And for all these sites I need a username and password. And like everyone, I forgot my username and password quite often. So, before start using LastPass I used to have an excel file to store all my usernames and password, which was not very user friendly and error-prone. And on an occasion, one of my clients shares website access via LastPass and I start using LastPass. I was fascinated by the usefulness of the features of LastPass. I just need to remember the LastPass master password and LastPass take care of the rest. It can remember your password, organize your passwords, generate a strong password, auto-fill contact form, strong authentication, share access without revealing the actual password, even it can auto-fill your payment details. It can be used as an online application, browser extension, mobile apps, and seamlessly run all your devices like PC, Laptop, Pad and mobile.

Cons

It's a little difficult to access LastPass manger if you try to access it from a new location and even if you have the right authentication. I know its for security purposes but in important moments it's annoying.

Reasons for Switching to LastPass

Its not easy to use for password management purpose.

Amazing software for password protection

Overall I am really happy with this software and would highly recommend it. I really like having all my passwords stored in one place and to not have to remember them all is fantastic!

Pros

I have so many passwords and with software I don't have to remember any of them. It can create very secure passwords so you don't have to think of one and It can be as many characters as you need it to be. I really like that the phone app uses my fingerprint to access my passwords so when I need to access a site to log that's all I need as it use to be a challenge when using apps that requires passwords. I like that it recognizes passwords that are weak and can search your system for ones that should be change to be more secure. I like that it is integrated with your web browsers so when you go to a specific website that requires a password Lastpass already has your username and password for easy login.

Cons

I understand that Lastpass is a super secure website to store all your passwords but the only thing I don't like is the process or lack there of to recover a password if you forget it. I don't want to have to delete my account as this was the issue I was facing a few months ago. I ended up getting my IT department to help out but for a personal user to have to delete there whole account for forgetting a password is not good. There should still be a secure way to recover a password without having to delete your account.

Dirt simple password vault

I have used it for years and it works exactly as expected. I have not needed to switch since I started.

Pros

One fault for all devices to be able to log in and secure all my accounts. I also love that I can save notes and share securely with people.

Cons

The 2 factor is a bit annoying on mobile but it works well enough. Also, people are unhappy you have to have paid to use on desktop and mobile but I am fine paying for goof software.

Reasons for Switching to LastPass

Wanted a cloud-based solution.

Aris from POWERPC

LastPass the best and most friendly option for home and work

We have made our computers more secure by not saving passwords to our browsers and save a lot of time on our daily activities from resetting or entering passwords because LastPass auto-fills and auto-logins for us!

Pros

We like the fact that we can organize passwords in folders and secure them with 2-Factor Authentication. Also we can store more than passwords, such as addresses, bank accounts and notes. As a company we have many accounts from suppliers, stores and customers and imagine that we need to login from multiple computers at the same time depending on where we receive a phone call. Password generation as well as auto-fill and auto login for websites is very cool feature that many other password managers don't offer. The suggestion to update/store passwords every time we login is a time-saver. It can save passwords from apps too! Password exporting is very easy if you need an offline copy.

Cons

In the past every time we closed the browser we needed to login from the beginning to the browser plugin. It's fixed now. Other than that I don't have anything to comment.

Hoang from Boost.link

Great way to share passwords with other team members

Crucial tool for sharing and secure your passwords

Pros

Lastpass eliminates the needs to manually share and save passwords. The password shared folder makes it very easy to share logins without showing the passwords to other users.

Cons

Sometimes the Chrome extension can be slow. Lastpass on Android requires enabling permissions every time the autofill feature is used.

Reasons for Choosing LastPass

Lastpass is easier to use and is more popular

Lastpass is more popular

Declan from Simply Responsive

LastPass Enterprise is required for many of my network because it really works

Excellent, it keeps my passwords safe and organized, and allows me to work with people without giving them the password "keys to the kingdom", so I retain control but can still work with people where ever they live. For a larger company to a small business with outsourcers, this is a must have tool.

Pros

Last Pass solves the password problem with security that is hard to match in my experience. Virtually every experienced business I work with uses this, because security issues in the past few years have made the old ways of keeping passwords - within your browser - a bit more dangerous than before. By using LastPass i can give access to my virtual and remote employees to any of a number of tools and they never get the password, and I can revoke access. Instead of fumbling around for a way to keep passwords, we back this up and in case of emergency, have an extra layer of security and know our passwords are safe.

Cons

The Chrome extension is what I like least, since I use Chrome alot and it crashes frequently. LastPass takes more and more memory, which isn't a negative (and more a sign I'll need to upgrade my computer once again), so the browser crashing is here and there, not an always on problem. Sometimes when I have multiple users share their logins to the same tool, like Mailchimp, LastPass will get in a bit of a battle of which password and user wins, but that's more a specific agency problem than one the average user would face.

Timothy from MVECA

Small bugs can be irritating but GREAT software and value for the money

I love the software and highly recommend it for every team. It promotes strong passwords and consolidates all credential information into a safe place. In addition, it makes entering credentials easier with autofill. The price is right, it works on a variety of platforms (including linux), and it works.

Pros

This is great for consolidating all of your accounts and passwords into one place. And, with it all in one place, it's easier to have randomly generated passwords becase LastPass will automatically sign you in to sites. The free version does everything you need. The Pro version is really just to support the company which is why I pay for it. The value is great, it works on multiple platforms, and it's easy to use. I highly recommend it.

Cons

There are small bugs such as LastPass not offering to remember an updated password sometimes. This can be annoying as it would force you to either hedge against that happening by copying the new PASSWORD into a text file somewhere or change the password again If you trusted the software to detect the change. It may be something that the specific sites are doing but it's annoying none the less. Other bugs include having to refresh the site to get autofill to work or the button to show up or having URL differences force the app to not recognize that you already have a login for this site. These bugs don't happen too often but when they do, they are annoying.

Solid cloud based, collaborator friendly password vault

Saves me time and gives me the feeling my passwords are strong and securedly stored.

Pros

I've been using LastPass since 2010 I believe, both for business and personal use. There's a lot of positives, like the organizing features, password strength checks, random password generation, automatic password changing (when supported by the website), a plethora of 2FA options and of course, excellent browser integration. I'm also using LastPass together with some colleagues, both in IT and outside of that, in other departments. I have linked my personal, free LastPass account to my business one, so I don't have to switch accounts, with the logging out and in hassle. LastPass also offers mobile apps, secure notes and form fill templates. It's all pretty nifty. As a business user, support is fast and quite good.

Cons

The mobile Android app can be a bit buggy. Even the Chrome addon sometimes has issues, for example with registering the correct username or e-mail address entered while registering somewhere, or small bugs, mostly UI related. It's not 100% solid, but, say, 90%. User-friendlyness can also be improved for less tech savvy users. Many colleagues of me find LastPass difficult. It's not entirely due to LastPass actually being difficult or not user friendly, but I think they can do just a little more in the UI department to make things easier to grasp.

The Last Password you will need to remember

I use LastPass to avoid remembering hundreds of passwords and also to dare to use new and secure passwords that otherwise I would never remember. Overall a great tool to improve our security and performance online.

Pros

LastPass has saved me hours on recovering lost passwords, remembering them and also has improved the safety of my credentials. I have to deal constantly with hundreds of different passwords, when I develop a piece of software I will be dealing with at least five sets of passwords: server, admin panel or CMS, FTP or similar, assets delivery and .git repository. To remember those and to manage them has been a big pain through the years. Enter LastPass. It's amazing that the browser extension will detect once you logged in on a site and will offer you to save the credentials for later, also your client can share with you their credentials but keep them secret to you! You just need to launch the site and the credentials will be set there without you ever reading them. LastPass is a great collaborative tool.

Cons

In the beginning, it feels a bit creepy to keep all your passwords in one place that syncs with the cloud, a lot of "what ifs" come to my mind. Recently they had a security breach as well. It might feel unsafe at the beginning but then you realize that it's way worse to save your credentials in plain text or to suffer by trying to remember them. Sometimes I found bugs on the Chrome extension when trying to accept shared credentials, for some reason the button wasn't working.

Jordan from R2C Group

One of the Top Password Managers for Your Money

The experience was great, minus the little hiccups in the software (duplicated secure notes, some duplicated passwords, etc).

Pros

Before suggesting the enterprise version to my agency, I used LP as my main password vault. It was free and very simple to use. I decided to subscribe to the paid version, and I had some of the best customer service, but some of the premium features fell below my expectations (more below).

Cons

The free version is hands down the best value of all password managers. I understand that it's more of a marketing tool to get users to suggest it to their workplace and that's where they overall make their money. The only complaint that I had is when I decided to pay for the premium service (I like to support businesses that make products that make my life easier). During this time, the app kept duplicating some secure notes that I made. I felt comfortable with the safety, but this was rather odd for the type of product it is. Lastly, they refunded me for my premium service (I decided to go with 1password for my personal password stash). My agency continues to use the enterprise version, and I have no problem with using that as well.

Affordability and customer support

Reasons for Switching to LastPass

I felt like the premium service didn't offer anything more than the free version offered and a couple of annoying glitches.

Secure and Simple

As a software developer with many accounts, Last Pass has saved me from remembering lots of passwords and prevented me from re-using the same password everywhere. Its definitely improved my online security a lot more and it works on my chrome browser and my android phone. It also lets me do a security check of my account and warm me of old passwords that could be changed.Overall love using the product for both personal and work related accounts.

Pros

Easy to add existing passwords automatically with a click when you log in. Its easy to update a password and use an auto-generated secure password. Auto-generated passwords are easy to create and customize to meet website requirements. Available on so many platforms and devices. Warns you if passwords are compromised, old, duplicated or too weak. Categorize accounts you have saved.

Cons

Seldom it does not integrate well with some websites and the auto change password feature does not usually work as advertised.

Reasons for Choosing LastPass

Many staff currently used LastPass in their own capacity as its has a lot of features and its free.

Annoying to setup, seamless to use

Overall I recommend, it solves a huge problem every company has. I just wish they had some better competition so we could resolve the annoying little issues...and maybe their UI/UX wouldn't be so horrible.

Pros

Overall I love LastPass. It has allowed me to modernize our entire team's approach to password management. Gone are the days of storing outdated passwords in an Excel sheet. I can now set more complex passwords for websites and only provide administrative access to a handful of people – removing the entire team's ability to change a password on a whim. They also offer a full suite of apps – desktop, browser, and mobile.

Cons

Setting it up is a huge pain. The import process was finicky, transitioning my account over from a single user to a team took a few days to complete, and reaching out to support was completely useless (they just sent me to a link that was unrelated to my issue). I transitioned accounts as part of a test phase to ensure LastPass would work for our office, which I would assume would be a fairly common procedure. Also, managing team members can be confusing. Overall, it works well but the UI/UX is just bad.

Reasons for Choosing LastPass

Previous experience with the product

Davidq from Centerline Solutions, LLC

Best password management tool out there.

Pros

Lastpass makes it easy to save and remember passwords. This allows you to create and save logins with complex passwords keeping your data safe. Furthermore, you can save other things in your LastPass vault such as credit card info, secure notes, etc. Lastpass also keeps up to date by providing a variety of addional security options such as OTP authentication, multifactor authentication via your phone, master password re-prompt option, etc. Personally, I use the OTP option with my Yubikey. With that option, LastPass will exit each time I close my browser and when I re-open the browser it prompts me to push the button on my Yubikey and logs back in. If the OTP fails, LastPass immediately goes back to requiring both the master password and the OTP code making it very secure. The app is also incredible. I use it to autofill logins in other apps and it saves me slews of time each day.

Cons

When sharing login credentials with another user, there is an option to let them view or not view the password. This is a bit misleading as, if you choose to NOT let them view the password, they can still see it in plain text by using inspect element on any browser and changing the password field from password to text. It is really, really easy to do. But, as long as you are aware of that, it's fantastic!

Kevin from DOERS.coffee

Lastpass should be everyone's password keeper

Lastpass Enterprise is an excellent team tool for accessing forms or passwords without having to expose the passwords. Any team, agency can benefit from having all teammates on Lastpass, and sharing access to a folder of passwords or a single password in itself. This helped us efficiently manage our clients' passwords without having to be bold and directly asking for it. We share passwords internally and externally from our team, and the service works flawlessly every time.

Pros

Lastpass is an excellent and indispensable tool for my team and myself in storing and sharing passwords. Lastpass stores an unlimited number of passwords for a user on websites and form fills, including passwords as well as credit card information for easy form filling. The number one feature of Lastpass that makes it a no brainer to install is the ability to share the password with a friend, colleague or family member without having to expose the password. This feature stands out as Lastpass' gem, and I use this frequently in sharing a passwords from everything to Google Drive and Netflix. I never have t worry about exposing passwords, and any time I want to end the share, I can cancel the sharing to the user. This makes it easy to share passwords for one time use.

Cons

There's nothing to dislike with Lastpass. Its UX/UI is friendly, easy to navigate and storing passwords are a breeze in Google Chrome.

LastPass Enterprise is a lifesaver for passwords

Pros

In this day of age you really need to have separate passwords for almost everything you do. I would imagine less than 5% of the population does this though. Think about it, how easy would it be to hack a small website that you entered your information on and then have your password for everything. Lastpass solves this by being able have a unique password for every site you use. It integrates very well with the app and across all platforms. I have it on all of my devices and feel very safe because all of my websites have a different password. If you have a hard time thinking of unique passwords then lastpass will generate a unique password when you are filing in your credentials. Make sure that your last pass password is protected by a very secure password that you do not have on any other devices. Lastpass is also very simple to use with a prompt each time you need to sign into something asking if you want to enter your username and password. After you fill in any form that has a password it will have a friendly pop-up that asks if you want to save the password and name for this site.

Cons

The one complain I have is on mobile it seems not to integrate as easy. When you are using apps it constantly keeps popping up asking to fill in your information. It can get a little annoying if you do not want to use it. It seems to work a lot better on the browser version. The only other con is sometimes it pops up on sites that you have never saved your information with last pass. It will give you non related credentials to enter on a site you are trying to login.

Fahadh from Universal Networks

Password worries gone forever

It's been helpful for me and my business. I consider it as a life saver most of the time. Specially if I couldn't locate some of the credentials for old websites. Lastpass has it saved and I always turn towards to it whenever I am stranded with lost credentials.

Pros

As a web consultant, I need to utilize different types of web browsers - specially Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge Chromium and also Mozilla Firefox. Regardless of the browsers I use, LastPass has got the browser extension that saves your day. In addition to the web interface, the browser extension has an intuitive interface that enables the user to seamlessly login to the website using his/her saved credentials. LastPass also offers a method that allows its users to import all of their credentials saved on a variety of password management systems. This infact saves the time and makes the internet browsing experience a breeze. The vault section contains all the password listed, that can be sorted accordingly. Lastpass also has a method that enables a user to securely share a login credential with other person(s).

Cons

If a single executable file can be implemented that can be installed to a computer, it would be more easier to work offline, if required. Other than that, there aren't any drawbacks.

Brandon from Bravo Group

Industry: Public Relations and Communications

A must-have account for any business with multiples systems to juggle

Our experience has been phenomenal. For someone who has to maintain many usernames and passwords, LastPass has been invaluable.

Pros

LastPass for Business is a must-have for any business that uses multiple websites with logins. This has revolutionized my life, both personally and professionally. Where do I begin? Well, for starters, I have this on my phone and each of my computers. Log into LastPass and your usernames and passwords will auto-populate when you get to a particular site. Amazing. When signing up for something new, it will generate a secure password (of varying complexity) if you'd like and then prompt you to save it to your account. When you log into your account, you can separate where you'd like your usernames/passwords to live. Based on that, you can share these usernames/passwords with your team. For instance, if my team and I use the same login for a particular service, I can share the login info with them via the share settings. This is hugely beneficial if I'm the administrator of that account and need to safely share info with my team.

Cons

I have no complaints about LastPass, as of yet. If I had to be picky, I'd say that it logs out randomly, which causes issues at times. This may be a timeout issue that I can fix, but it only happens once every week or so. Not a huge deal. In fact, the more I think about it, this may just be a safety precaution.

Lisandro from Plus The Core LLC

So much time saved!

In spite of the little hiccups, it's being a time saver for me personally and professionally. It's fast, reliable, and safe. Haven't heard of any data leak that has affected my data yet. The password search function is a great feature and the security challenge has helped me and the team be more aware and safer online.

Pros

What I like the most about the software is how robust it is. It's a powerful password manager and I feel my credentials are safe. Also, I like how easy it is to share passwords between teammates. We use a lot of different software and services online that jump between teams and projects, so being able to quickly share credentials is awesome. Finally, I love that you can log in with your fingerprint while using the mobile app.

Cons

The android app is kind of frustrating to use on both phones and tablets: sometimes the popup window to fill in the password doesn't even appear when needed and when it does it's either covered by the Chrome own password popup or jumping around. Also, both on PC and phones it logs me out more often than what's necessary, doesn't matter how many times I tell it I'm using my personal device. And finally, the user interface looks and feels kind of old.

Reasons for Choosing LastPass

When we started using it for our business, there weren't other alternatives as good as LastPass. So it was the best option. We've been using it for a while now and it's become an integral part of our workflow.

Victoria from Victoria Bidez Photography

Secure and Simple password management

Overall, Lastpass does it’s job very well. The pros far outweigh the minor cons, although a suggested password feature would be great!

Pros

The browser plugin works very well. The prompts to add new logins can be helpful. Easy to create new logins manually. Easy to share with vendors and teams without risking security.

Cons

Doesn’t offer a “suggest password” feature. Can be a little annoying when constantly trying to fill in logins with inaccurate suggestions.

Reasons for Choosing LastPass

The best value with the most desired features, as well as positive reviews.

Reasons for Switching to LastPass

Lack of a browser extension or reminders to add new ones.

Displaying 1 - 50 of 1,851 reviews