(1,194)

1,194

• Pros

• "It is very easy to understand and navigate. This application has saved me many times! Its also very nice to have it generate passwords that are very unique and extra secure!"

• "I like everything about this software. So many features and benefits. Love the transition from PC to Phone is seamless. "

• "The features are very useful and the layout of the app is very good The security protection is really good"

• Cons

• "LastPass works perfectly, however, we encounter slow synchronization issue at times."

• "I love everything about LastPass, however the app has been glitchy at times in syncing with the account information stored online."

• "This is good but I have change my laptop, I could not able to get those passwords to my new laptop that are store in my old laptop"

Browse LastPass Enterprise Reviews

Brian from Western Governors University

Secure your online presence with LastPass

What is LastPass? The simple answer is LastPass saves your passwords to the cloud, secured by your individual login user ID and a Master Password. Setting it up is painless, merely follow the prompts at LastPass.com and you will quickly be on your way. Make sure you follow the instructions for adding LastPass to your favorite browser, and add it to the browser you use on every computer you use. When you get the extension added, click on it and log yourself in, and voila you have access to your saved passwords vault in the cloud. Now, every time you go to a site you use, the first time you visit and login, it will recognize the user ID and password you used, and ask you if you want to save it to your vault. Change your password? No problem! Upon successfull login, LastPass will catch that you have entered a new password and ask you if you want to update your saved password. As the user ID and password is saved to your own private vault in the cloud, you now have that password to access the site again, from anywhere, meaning you don't have to remember it anymore or worse, write it down. Very useful for sites that require frequent password changes and sites that have odd password requirement. Removes the burden of micromanaging staff password choices by your IT department - they will thank you! Multiple logins for a site is supported, it includes a robust, easy to use form fill feature, and it offers to generate on its own super-secure passwords for use as well.

Pros

Available everywhere, LastPass is offered as standalone desktop software, and much more importantly, as a browser extension. Even iOS and Android have LastPass available as an app, with Android offering integration throughout most apps on your mobile device.

Cons

For personal use, I shy away from subscription-based software. I'd rather pay once and get to use it. Luckily LastPass for personal use can be used for free. For a business, the subscription however pays for itself in terms of productivity gains and reducing headaches and trouble tickets for your IT staff.

Reasons for Choosing LastPass Enterprise

All of these have similar offerings, but LastPass extensions are available more widely and are usually the first ones to get offered on new browsers/platforms.

Michael from Frog Stone Media

Seamless and and organizational life saver

I was hopelessly lost with endless spreadsheets and worried about keeping data secure. I found LastPass, utilized groups and autofill, and haven't looked back.

Pros

My life is so much more organized, and logins kept secure and randomized. I never worry or stress about keeping track of the many passwords in my life - they are all random bits of data now. From the mobile app to desktop, Groups, Shares without passwords,

Cons

Sometimes the mobile app stops filling and I have to re-enable accessibility options on android, the the fill window won't let me properly paste in info.

Reasons for Choosing LastPass Enterprise

I wanted someone else to manage cloud storage.

LastPass Has stood the test of time

We use it to securely manage a large number of web design client hosting and content management system logins. Our Developers are also happy with the ability to use SSH and a command-line interface to log in securely without the need to remember a ton of passwords.

Pros

It's fast and secure. There have never been any data security breaches that affected my account (As far as I know) Ubiquity. It easily integrates with browsers, smartphones and even log in via your desktop operating system! This is important for us as we have developers who work on less popular operating systems and need to navigate the web without any speed bumps. The LastPass command line interface app is one of the best extras. Sharing passwords between teammates

Cons

A number of competitors have arisen over the years and I have been tempted to move to them. No VPN service as far as I know.

Craig from CC'S Lingerie & Bras

Password Management Made Simple

LastPass for Business software has helped me run my business without disturbance due to login issues. If its cost and complexity of password requirements can be reduce, it make LastPass for Busines more ROI friendly and easier to use. Another advise would be to integrate with Google Chrome or Internet Explorer browser by creating a plugin which can be installed into one of those browsers seamlessly. So, the browser can remember LastPass for Business password, so user doesn't struggle with resetting it.

Pros

I login to multiple email accounts and different kinds of software almost daily to update my e-commerce website, blog and to provide virtual support to my customers. So, I need to remember several passwords to run my business efficiently. LastPass for Business has been effective in managing all my logins and passwords so I don't have to keep resetting them. If I forget username or password of LastPass as well, then their support team helps me reset it by sending me a password reset link. In this way, my business processes are never interrupted due to login issues and I don't have to write my passwords anywhere.

Cons

There are couple of challenges I face when using the LastPass for Business software to manage by usernames and passwords. Firstly, I have to spend a portion of my budget to get access to the software. Secondly, its password is not easy to create because it has to meet a complex criteria of having a mix of numbers, alphabets, specials characters and at-least 14 characters long. If I forget it and reset, then I have to create a new one which is not the same as old one. Finally, if i forget my LassPast password as well as my email password, I won't be able to reset it on my own because I can't access support's reset email.

Todd from Huebner Integrated Marketing

Saves a Ton of Headaches

Everyone hates remembering passwords, but we all know it's very important to have strong ones. LastPass simply does all the work, and security, for you. Multiple people can access the same vault which allows teams to really get stuff done rather than constantly use the "forgot password" feature.

Pros

The best part about LastPass is that it does exactly what it's meant to do. It helps you manage the million passwords you have to interact with daily with just ONE. I work with a pretty large team, which requires a lot of software/accounts that need to be accessed throughout the day. With LastPass, it's all there to just log in and log out of without asking the whole team to figure it out. I also use it for personal password management.

Cons

Not a very valid criticism given the purpose, but being required to change the Master Password every few months is a real moment of panic as you try to recall the one you use currently and think of one you won't just forget about in a day. The app version's passcode feature is great and maybe the desktop version can do something as seamless as that.

I never think about passwords with LastPass

We use LastPass daily. To work with teams I don't know how we'd manage without it. We'd probably live and die by the "Forgot Password" option. It's quick to setup passwords and to manage them after the fact. At least a few times a month I hear someone complain about password management. I can't recall the last time this has been a problem for our team.

Pros

- The ability to manage a team with shared passwords - Allow access to passwords without the ability to see them - Create shared folders for specific teams - The password generator - The Authenticator app which auto logs you in without entering a code

Cons

- The mobile version at times doesn't work seamlessly with apps requiring multiple login attempts

Reasons for Choosing LastPass Enterprise

It had better user management.

Hoang from Boost.link

Great way to share passwords with other team members

Crucial tool for sharing and secure your passwords

Pros

Lastpass eliminates the needs to manually share and save passwords. The password shared folder makes it very easy to share logins without showing the passwords to other users.

Cons

Sometimes the Chrome extension can be slow. Lastpass on Android requires enabling permissions every time the autofill feature is used.

Reasons for Choosing LastPass Enterprise

Lastpass is easier to use and is more popular

Trabelsi from Information Technology and Services

One if the best and easiest solution to store sensitive data in secured way

I think every business should have a password management solution like last pass. It save people time especially IT team whom I was bothering them to unlock one of my remote machines because I forgot the password.

Pros

Last pass let you forgot all the pain about your password. You only need to remember one password and last pass will take care of the rest it even generate passwords for you and pre-fill login forms for you. You can also share some notes or passwords within team members like servers credentials, doors code pin,..

Cons

the admin dashboard is not friendly to use. Sometimes you find yourself sharing the wrong credentials.

Jeff from Pima Community College

LastPass is a great enterprise-ready product for secure password storage and sharing

It has been a great enterprise tool that has kept us from storing password in insecure places or sharing passwords using insecure means (i.e., email)

Pros

Solid security, good organizational structure, functional browser plugins, easy integration with MFA

Cons

It can be difficult to share passwords from folders where you can view the current password, but are not allowed to share. This means you end up creating a duplicate of that item in a space where you can share just so that you can exchange the password with someone else. This duplication can lead to future confusion when you are updating sites and passwords.

Tristan from Cloudbakers

Stellar experience for users and managers.

LastPass is amazing, especially compared to our former password management systems. We were able to move to LastPass easily and very quickly.

Pros

LastPass offers superior management options and extremely deep integrations. It allows us the option of an API and the ability to tie our current systems into it.

Cons

The LastPass API needs to grow more. More methods and options would be excellent and allow us to build deeper integrations. It also needs to have a G Suite integration.

Amazing Tool for Security

I love my experience with LastPass. I use it personally and for my small business and it saves me a lot of time and headaches when it comes to passwords. I also feel way more secure in my online vulnerability since using this and creating more secure passwords.

Pros

I use lastpass to keep track of all my passwords for various sites. I cannot stand the process of having a password reset when I'm in the middle of a task. It gets really frustrating to waste time, and LastPass saves me all that time on a consistent basis. I also like that I am able to share passwords with my husband and we have access to passwords for services we share. I never have to call him to get a password anymore, which is really helpful to both of us. The other service I really like about LastPass is that it has a browser add-on that allows me to generate a password when I sign up for an account on an website. I love that I am able do this, as it prevents me from using the same password over and over and I don't actually have to remember the password as I can access it from my phone, tablet or computer to login with one click. I also love that LastPass is seamless throughout all devices. I can use it on my phone, tablet or computer and it is updated constantly. I also love that it can save different login information separately if you have two different user accounts on one website.

Cons

It can get a little confusing when trying to share a password with another user. My husband and I share passwords and logins for our utilities and shared accounts, so we share our password information with each other for ease of use. In LastPass you have the option to share the login information or the password, and it can be unclear which is which. We've had a few occasions where we thought we shared the password with each other and we actually had not given full permission.

I cannot recommend LastPass enough - it has revolutionised my life

I honestly don't think I could survive now without LastPass. I have experienced no major issues, support are very quick to respond and the assistance provided is extremely accurate.

Pros

LastPass security is extremely high as you would expect off a company that provides a secure password service. Before I used LastPass I maintained an encrypted excel document with my various passwords, some hadn't been changed for years and lacked complexity. When they were all entered into LastPass it it automatically scored them, suggested which ones needed changing, and best of all, generated secure string passwords of 48 characters, random upper & lowercase letters, numbers, and special characters. All of my accounts now have extremely long secure passwords that I do not need to remember as I just have to remember my pass phrase that logs me into LastPass and they do the rest for me. From an administrators point of view LastPass Enterprise allows the sharing of admin passwords, access of which can be restricted by Access Control Lists. This has greatly improved the reliability of admin passwords that we store. Finally searching for the passwords is extremely easy - on web pages it automatically triggers if the URL has been set up, and when manually searching simply type the name of the program/account and it will filter the list.

Cons

The only issue I have had with LastPass is that the browser extension, when first installed, does not have a time out function. This needs to be manually set. As such inexperienced users may well end up leaving their passwords very insecure. My suggestion would be to include a "set up" introduction where the default option of a 5 minute inactivity logout could be modified to however the user desires it. This would ideally need to be done before the browser extension becomes fully live.

Must-Have

Pros

The core value proposition is the main pro: quickly creates complex, secure passwords and stores and organizes them for your easy access across the web and mobile apps on any device. Really love the security checkup and organized list of actions you should take to improve your score (security). Like the percentage score and comparison to others. Love that LastPass will go in and automatically change your passwords for many mainstream sites but that’s becoming less and less useful now that we use 2-factor authentication for so many (so it can’t). Ability to securely share passwords or vault with family members. Secure Notes section for storing info unrelated to a website. Ability to mark any record a Favorite for easier locating. Desktop app has a quick search box that pops up with a keyboard shortcut—love that. The addition of the in-app access on mobile was huge. Same with the new ability to replace Apple’s keychain with LastPass as default in the new iOS browser.

Cons

Biggest issue is that the desktop Safari browser extension stopped auto-filling a month or two ago. So I had to switch browsers which I’m not happy about. Frustrating differences between LastPass versions (browser extension, mobile app integration, desktop Vault...): Can view password history on some and not others. Specific selection to generate new password to replace an existing one on some and not others (related to storing password history). When you can’t do that, the workaround to ensure I’ve stored both old and new passwords is a huge pain. Sync delays between versions. I’ve stopped using the browser pop-up asking if you want to update a site’s password because I’ve had problems in the past with it screwing things up. Some companies make you use the same username and password across their sites which may have different domain names. I wish LastPass would allow for a way to link them in their records. Now when I visit one of those sites, I have to dismiss their warning pop-up every time (warns that you’ve used that site’s password elsewhere online, which is a great feature in most cases), and if I change a password I have to remember to look up the other sites’ records and manually change those to match. Would also like to see LastPass add more sites to the list that they can auto-update, but that’s just a wish list item, not a big deal. This review makes it sound pretty horrible, but I really do love it. So much that I’m willing to put up with these downsides (in hopes that they’ll make the fixes eventually).

Feature rich software, allows you to secure your enterprise passwords.

It helps me to be GDPR compliant by creating a secure environment for our passwords.

Pros

LastPass Enterprise is very suitable to enable your users to store logins and other information securely. You can sync with Active Directory and other sources, allow access to shared folders based on group membership and enforce various policies. This is all very flexible. The reporting functionality allows you to monitor product usage and the 'security score' of your employees. If an account is known to be leaked to the web, your users can be notified about this thanks to the integration with HIBP. Accounts can be secured with 2-factor authentication either using a push message to an Android/IOS app, or with Yubikey, Sesame, Google Authenticator or other options. This can also be enforced for specific users. You can link your enterprise account with a personal account for easy access to your private passwords. Read the deployment guide and you will be impressed.

Cons

Even after more than five years of enterprise deployment, I have a hard time getting my users loving LastPass. The interface is not consistent across browsers. Enabling the binary component (used for uploading attachments to your vault and for synchronizing the login status between browsers) is a hassle. Some preferences are saved in the extension, but not in your account preferences, like logout when idle, Other settings are done via the Vault. The mobile apps are not bug free, sometimes the autofill pop-up comes up on Android, sometimes it doesn't. On MacOS, the binary plugins sometimes hang. When reporting these issues to Support, it usually takes a long time to get them fixed. If they send them to Development, there is little or no feedback on the progress. So there is still a lot of room for improvement. The price doubled last year, which does not yet pay off although the competition is often more expensive and then I don't know where LastPass shines and they don't.

Brad from Droplii

My team and I LOVE Last Pass! It's easy to use, helps secure your login credentials and so much more

It's very secure for supporting all of my passwords. I don't have to worry about remembering a bunch of different passwords, lastpass autogenerates secure passwords for me and remembers them for me. And allows me to access it from any device if I need to. It allows me to share passwords with my team for products that charge extra for additional users when we don't necessarily need additional users. It's fast and works really well all around. Not all software does that but it gives me confidence that I can trust it with my passwords. It also allows you to auto-fill forms for saving time filling out repetitive address, email, phone #, cc info etc.

Pros

First off, with so many things to log in to it's impossible to follow good password procedure, which is important, especially with all of the hacks that go on. If a hacker gets one of your passwords, they know they can access a lot of your websites. Lastpass removes the pain of creating a secure password and having to remember it. You only have to create 1 secure lastpass password and you're golden. One of the biggest pains it solves for my team is allowing us to share passwords/logins for software that charges extra if you need multiple users. As a small startup that can't afford to pay for each user for every software we use, this is huge for us. It also makes onboarding new team members easier. We give them access to the services they need and can see what each service does in the notes section of the lastpass app. It also helps when my business partner signs up for a new software, I can know what it's for and viceversa. I also feel more secure having my passwords on lastpass than on Chrome's password manager.

Cons

I think the design and user experience could be laid out a bit better, but it's good enough. The way they have it set up can make all of your passwords etc. feel overwhelming at times. Also, there's the obvious downside that if you forget your password you could end up locked out of all of your accounts... So make sure you remember your password.

Madhu

Industry: Graphic Design

One-word: Indispensable - One of the greatest apps ever made.

Pros

Lastpass has 10 key pros: 1) Password generation and auto filling LastPass generate secure passwords for every website you use. It saves them as well and automatically logs into the website. This means you can create passwords that are very difficult for hackers to guess, without having the trouble of remembering them. 2) Form fill You can set up profiles with all your details allowing Lastpass to automatically fill in online forms for you. You can even set up profiles for obscure details. You can switch between profiles, which is handy if you have multiple email accounts or phone numbers. 3) Automatic password changing For certain sites, Lastpass will automatically change your password. This makes it a breeze to change your passwords on a regular basis, which is a good way to keep secure. 4) Alerts when a website has been hacked If a website is known to be hacked, Lastpass will alert you to change your password. This will make sure that the hacker is stuck with an old password that is useful for them. 5) Hardware authentication Lastpass can be linked to a hardware device such as your mobile phone. That way, in order to login to your account, you will need your mobile, which keeps your account very secure. 6) Password sharing You can share passwords. This is very useful in an office where multiple people might have access to the same website. 7) Excellent interface The interface is very streamlined. It automatically pops up when you need it and then disappears when you don’t. 8) Multi-platform Lastpass works on all platforms including Windows, Mac, Android. On mobile, it can even work with apps, which is a big time saver. 9) Password audit Lastpass can audit your passwords to search for insecurities (such as duplicate passwords, old passwords or hacked passwords) 10) It’s free Remarkably all these features are free (apart from Password sharing which is only in the premium plan).

Cons

Lastpass has one con. On certain websites it can forget to save the password you created, which will lock you out of the site. This is very rare, but it is annoying when it happens. As a workaround you can copy the password to your clipboard when it is created. That way, if it forgets to save the password, you can just paste it back into its database of your passwords.

Best Password Manager - Minus the Breeches

I've used it for close to 10 years, can't say I'd keep using it if it were bad. We tried Dashlane and while it had better security, the mobile features weren't as good, so we reverted back to LastPass.

Pros

Easy to use. Works on both desktop and mobile so I don't have to choose. Sharing passwords is easy.

Cons

There have been multiple data breeches and it is sometimes "too easy" to use. This can be a plus and a minus. Someone can hop on my computer, without any verification and everything is available to see.

Cheaper, easier, password sharing

Great password manager!

It was so good that I also started to use a second LastPass account for personal use!

Pros

With all the tools I use at work or personally, and with all the different policies that every website/tool has, it can be a real challenge to have complex passwords. This is not an issue anymore as LastPass keeps your passwords for you so you have to memorise only one (the main one). Not having to memorise any password also give you the possibility to use incredibly complex passwords you would never be able to remember. You can also had more security with 2-step verification (this is actually very recommended considering it holds all your passwords).

Cons

There has been a few time when I was told to update my password extremely frequently (like several times within a week) while our company policy was not having such requirements. It seems I was not the only to face this issue in the company. In another case, having several email accounts, the password of one of my account was updated with the password of another account. There was a popup though asking for confirmation but without thinking too much (and also believing it was a popup to add a new account, not to update one), I clicked OK too fast. Maybe having some different popup style for new accounts and updated accounts could avoid such issues. More generally, as for any password manager, not remembering the main password could be an issue. Also, if anyone was able to hack LastPass, they would have access to many more passwords.

Keith from Calvary Chapel

We were looking for a solution to how to best store all our different passwords. Whether it is user accounts or website logins, we needed a secure, easy way to share program for the entire IT team. LastPass allows all of this and with the added benefit of great reports.

Pros

The ability to get a quick report on all the activity and status of each user is awesome! I know how often the IT staff is using last pass and if everything is secure.

Cons

When you want to retrieve passwords for things NOT tied to a specific website, it can take more clicks and time than one would want.

Reasons for Choosing LastPass Enterprise

LastPass was easier to retrieve passwords and the mobile app is awesome.

The Epitome of Convenience

I'm quite satisfied with LastPass Enterprise and I recommend it to anyone I know. It's something I personally cannot live without, and I use it daily.

Pros

LastPass Enterprise is a very useful service that allows users to enter all of their passwords for any account they own on any website on the web. The service is extremely secure, and also has a free version which is very suitable and well equipped for personal use. This product has essentially changed the way I work on the web. I never have any issues when it comes to remembering passwords and accounts. I can also access this information from anywhere I want, including my smartphone with the LastPass app. The service also automatically updates and secures any changes made to your passwords, and can randomly generate effective passwords if needed. It also gives you tips on how to make good passwords, when it's time to change passwords, or if there too many duplicate passwords for multiple accounts (security tips). Overall, the service is extremely vital for modern technology, where we can potentially have hundreds of accounts with different passwords. There's simply no convenient way to store these all and update them in realtime. Lastpass serves to keep this security and does it perfectly without issue.

Cons

If there are any cons at all it will be that the service is quite expensive and has problems living up to the competition which offers more at the same or cheaper cost.

A near-perfect password manager

I've used Lastpass for 3+ years and it has been a huge help in ensuring my security, and the integrity of my many accounts, are preserved. LastPass is an excellent tool that I highly recommend.

Pros

- The cost has risen since I originally started using it, but it is still very competitive. Great price. - The mobile app is near flawless at being able to input login credentials into any website and app. On the rare occasion when it doesn't work, I can easily log into the mobile app with my fingerprint and copy the needed password. - The ability to not only store secure password, but also secure "notes" is very useful. Especially for writing down keys or answers to security questions. - The chrome browser app is excellent. - LastPass has a security audit feature which checks all your passwords to tell you which should be changed (based on duplicity, simplicity, recent security breaches, etc.). Very helpful!

Cons

- The web app is dated. It has received an update recently but, overall, the web app is still clunky. Luckily, I hardly have to open the web app because everything can be handled from the chrome and mobile apps. - The chrome app, as great as it is, tends to stop working from time to time (once every 2 months or so). So, over the course of the 3+ years I've used the tool, I've had to uninstall/reinstall at least 10 times. - The auto-change password feature has never worked for me. It's touted as being a great feature, but until it works, it is useless.

Rob from Broadsign

One of the unsung heroes of my app list

As someone who uses a ton of web apps for my work, as well as logs in to dozens of websites for media consumption, shopping, and all the rest of online life, LastPass is critical to helping me stay safe and sane at the same time. I know maybe two of the passwords LastPass has saved for me, with LastPass remembering the rest. My accounts are much safer for using this app, and my life is also easier. There's no downside here.

Pros

From a security standpoint, LastPass changed the game for me. Where once I was the kind of person who alternated between a couple variations on the same password for everything, now every new signup I complete has a secure password that I'll never remember and will never need to remember. LastPass remembers for me. The sharing features are great, making it a cinch to get whatever passwords I need to whichever users need to use them, and the whole process is just so easy. LastPass autofills my passwords in the browser and on my mobile device. I just about never need to think about passwords or logins anymore. I suspect the time savings this offers, while modest on a per instance basis, add up to something significant over time.

Cons

LastPass is just a little inconsistent and finicky. Sometimes the sharing feature doesn't work very well, so you'll need to wait a while before the other party can log in. Sometimes the autocomplete feature won't work because the Chrome extension is trying to display some sort of message. Minor annoyances only, but annoyances all the same.

Nick from Caterpillar

Industry: Machinery

Game changing tool.

Seriously, a game changer for our team. Allows users to have access to their own passwords vaults on both their PCs, Macs, mobile devices. But then we also have shared accounts that we manage as a team. It's nice to be able to share and manage those accounts, so when a user leaves the company, they're not taking credentials for these accounts with them. It's been a great tool for us.

Pros

LastPass makes keeping track of passwords possible, even for a team using shared accounts. For the most part, it handles creating / managing sites completely on its own. Easy to share / export lists or vaults. Makes it possible to manage access to passwords when a team member leaves the company, etc. Has been a great tool for us.

Cons

It can be a little cumbersome to setup the first time, but it's not because of the tool, just because of the amount of information that needs to be entered.

Shannon from Self-Employed

The Perfect Program

Overall, I don't know where I would be at with my business without LastPass. I've used it for years and it has made everything seamless between my clients, my business, and my employees. Saves me more time than I can describe.

Pros

There are so many amazing features that it's hard to list them all. I love that LastPass automatically stores your password in the correct category so it's easier to find when you need it. The fact that it automatically pops up when you login using a password that's not saved, so you can hit one button and store the password is very helpful. It's also amazing that you can share passwords with someone so easily and they can share with you. The fact that the free version is so useful, really urges people to want to support the company. It doesn't feel like they're trying to cheat you. Some companies will make their free version sound too good to be true but, not LastPass.

Cons

The only complaint I have after being a long term user of this program is the fact that when you update a shared password, you have to resend it through email. Although I see the usefulness in this, it has confused a few of my clients and caused a mess more than once. Maybe an easier way to update these passwords is to ask the user updating the password if they would like to share the update with those it's shared with. Then, it can automatically update it for those they want to still share it with and those they don't. It could make it less confusing.

Avishai from Just Energy

Industry: Oil & Energy

Pros

Online password management tools are an important tool for anyone using the internet. They get rid of the problem of utilizing the same password for multiple websites, plus they often mean the website hacker breaching one of your accounts, or stealing your online identity. I have been using LastPass for a few years now, so here is an overview of the app. LastPass is a cloud-based password managing solution that features many features to simplify your online experience. This app is the ultimate set-it-and-forget-it solution. Easy and intuitive to use and very convenient.

Cons

Cloud storage might not be everyone's cup of tea. The app operates on almost any platform, (Windows, Mac OS, Android, iOS (Premium), and Windows Phone (Premium). LastPass stores your data on the company's servers (called the Vault). This is different from other online password management tools which store your computer data in files on your device. This setup holds some benefits for individuals who dislike complexity: first of all, there's really nothing you must do except register and install the browser plugin. This technique has its own drawbacks, however. Individuals cautious about storing their passwords on the company's servers might feel at ease with another password management solutions. However, LastPass has taken care of immediately these concerns by making certain that information is encrypted together with your master password.

Dana from Vaalin, LLC

Industry: Online Media

The Simplest, Most Reliable Butt-Saving Service On The Planet

The greatest benefit is accessibility, I'd say. I can access LastPass wherever I am, regardless of device I'm using. I keep my master password updated, strong and long so that gives me the confidence I need to use LastPass in ways that free my mind, so to speak.

Pros

It's the biggest lifesaver on this planet. And, no, I'm not kidding. I would be so lost without LastPass. They have saved my butt on countless occasions - online and mobile. All it needs is my fingerprint and well, that's something that I'm totally willing to give them at this point. The ease of use, the complexity - yet simplicity, the security, the ability to use complex passwords (and stop using the same 2 that I've always used)... all of it, it's just a no-brainer and a yearly expense I'm delighted to part with. Their Chrome extension is invaluable and makes logging in to websites so smooth. It's refreshing to have a helper like LastPass, knowing that if my always-churning brain decides to blank out, I've got a backup source of support with them. I regularly clean out my vault and that helps lower the potential confusion during login, especially if the site has changed their url, or if you've changed/updated your login/pass.

Cons

Can't say that I have a dislike. It's served me well for over 5 years. However, there are times the app is a bit buggy where it won't give me the option to auto-fill but a quick "force stop" easily fixes the issue and off I go.

Amazing software for password protection

Overall I am really happy with this software and would highly recommend it. I really like having all my passwords stored in one place and to not have to remember them all is fantastic!

Pros

I have so many passwords and with software I don't have to remember any of them. It can create very secure passwords so you don't have to think of one and It can be as many characters as you need it to be. I really like that the phone app uses my fingerprint to access my passwords so when I need to access a site to log that's all I need as it use to be a challenge when using apps that requires passwords. I like that it recognizes passwords that are weak and can search your system for ones that should be change to be more secure. I like that it is integrated with your web browsers so when you go to a specific website that requires a password Lastpass already has your username and password for easy login.

Cons

I understand that Lastpass is a super secure website to store all your passwords but the only thing I don't like is the process or lack there of to recover a password if you forget it. I don't want to have to delete my account as this was the issue I was facing a few months ago. I ended up getting my IT department to help out but for a personal user to have to delete there whole account for forgetting a password is not good. There should still be a secure way to recover a password without having to delete your account.

Declan from Simply Responsive

LastPass Enterprise is required for many of my network because it really works

Excellent, it keeps my passwords safe and organized, and allows me to work with people without giving them the password "keys to the kingdom", so I retain control but can still work with people where ever they live. For a larger company to a small business with outsourcers, this is a must have tool.

Pros

Last Pass solves the password problem with security that is hard to match in my experience. Virtually every experienced business I work with uses this, because security issues in the past few years have made the old ways of keeping passwords - within your browser - a bit more dangerous than before. By using LastPass i can give access to my virtual and remote employees to any of a number of tools and they never get the password, and I can revoke access. Instead of fumbling around for a way to keep passwords, we back this up and in case of emergency, have an extra layer of security and know our passwords are safe.

Cons

The Chrome extension is what I like least, since I use Chrome alot and it crashes frequently. LastPass takes more and more memory, which isn't a negative (and more a sign I'll need to upgrade my computer once again), so the browser crashing is here and there, not an always on problem. Sometimes when I have multiple users share their logins to the same tool, like Mailchimp, LastPass will get in a bit of a battle of which password and user wins, but that's more a specific agency problem than one the average user would face.

Solid cloud based, collaborator friendly password vault

Saves me time and gives me the feeling my passwords are strong and securedly stored.

Pros

I've been using LastPass since 2010 I believe, both for business and personal use. There's a lot of positives, like the organizing features, password strength checks, random password generation, automatic password changing (when supported by the website), a plethora of 2FA options and of course, excellent browser integration. I'm also using LastPass together with some colleagues, both in IT and outside of that, in other departments. I have linked my personal, free LastPass account to my business one, so I don't have to switch accounts, with the logging out and in hassle. LastPass also offers mobile apps, secure notes and form fill templates. It's all pretty nifty. As a business user, support is fast and quite good.

Cons

The mobile Android app can be a bit buggy. Even the Chrome addon sometimes has issues, for example with registering the correct username or e-mail address entered while registering somewhere, or small bugs, mostly UI related. It's not 100% solid, but, say, 90%. User-friendlyness can also be improved for less tech savvy users. Many colleagues of me find LastPass difficult. It's not entirely due to LastPass actually being difficult or not user friendly, but I think they can do just a little more in the UI department to make things easier to grasp.

Timothy from MVECA

Small bugs can be irritating but GREAT software and value for the money

I love the software and highly recommend it for every team. It promotes strong passwords and consolidates all credential information into a safe place. In addition, it makes entering credentials easier with autofill. The price is right, it works on a variety of platforms (including linux), and it works.

Pros

This is great for consolidating all of your accounts and passwords into one place. And, with it all in one place, it's easier to have randomly generated passwords becase LastPass will automatically sign you in to sites. The free version does everything you need. The Pro version is really just to support the company which is why I pay for it. The value is great, it works on multiple platforms, and it's easy to use. I highly recommend it.

Cons

There are small bugs such as LastPass not offering to remember an updated password sometimes. This can be annoying as it would force you to either hedge against that happening by copying the new PASSWORD into a text file somewhere or change the password again If you trusted the software to detect the change. It may be something that the specific sites are doing but it's annoying none the less. Other bugs include having to refresh the site to get autofill to work or the button to show up or having URL differences force the app to not recognize that you already have a login for this site. These bugs don't happen too often but when they do, they are annoying.

The Last Password you will need to remember

I use LastPass to avoid remembering hundreds of passwords and also to dare to use new and secure passwords that otherwise I would never remember. Overall a great tool to improve our security and performance online.

Pros

LastPass has saved me hours on recovering lost passwords, remembering them and also has improved the safety of my credentials. I have to deal constantly with hundreds of different passwords, when I develop a piece of software I will be dealing with at least five sets of passwords: server, admin panel or CMS, FTP or similar, assets delivery and .git repository. To remember those and to manage them has been a big pain through the years. Enter LastPass. It's amazing that the browser extension will detect once you logged in on a site and will offer you to save the credentials for later, also your client can share with you their credentials but keep them secret to you! You just need to launch the site and the credentials will be set there without you ever reading them. LastPass is a great collaborative tool.

Cons

In the beginning, it feels a bit creepy to keep all your passwords in one place that syncs with the cloud, a lot of "what ifs" come to my mind. Recently they had a security breach as well. It might feel unsafe at the beginning but then you realize that it's way worse to save your credentials in plain text or to suffer by trying to remember them. Sometimes I found bugs on the Chrome extension when trying to accept shared credentials, for some reason the button wasn't working.

Davidq from Centerline Solutions, LLC

Best password management tool out there.

Pros

Lastpass makes it easy to save and remember passwords. This allows you to create and save logins with complex passwords keeping your data safe. Furthermore, you can save other things in your LastPass vault such as credit card info, secure notes, etc. Lastpass also keeps up to date by providing a variety of addional security options such as OTP authentication, multifactor authentication via your phone, master password re-prompt option, etc. Personally, I use the OTP option with my Yubikey. With that option, LastPass will exit each time I close my browser and when I re-open the browser it prompts me to push the button on my Yubikey and logs back in. If the OTP fails, LastPass immediately goes back to requiring both the master password and the OTP code making it very secure. The app is also incredible. I use it to autofill logins in other apps and it saves me slews of time each day.

Cons

When sharing login credentials with another user, there is an option to let them view or not view the password. This is a bit misleading as, if you choose to NOT let them view the password, they can still see it in plain text by using inspect element on any browser and changing the password field from password to text. It is really, really easy to do. But, as long as you are aware of that, it's fantastic!

Kevin from DOERS.coffee

Lastpass should be everyone's password keeper

Lastpass Enterprise is an excellent team tool for accessing forms or passwords without having to expose the passwords. Any team, agency can benefit from having all teammates on Lastpass, and sharing access to a folder of passwords or a single password in itself. This helped us efficiently manage our clients' passwords without having to be bold and directly asking for it. We share passwords internally and externally from our team, and the service works flawlessly every time.

Pros

Lastpass is an excellent and indispensable tool for my team and myself in storing and sharing passwords. Lastpass stores an unlimited number of passwords for a user on websites and form fills, including passwords as well as credit card information for easy form filling. The number one feature of Lastpass that makes it a no brainer to install is the ability to share the password with a friend, colleague or family member without having to expose the password. This feature stands out as Lastpass' gem, and I use this frequently in sharing a passwords from everything to Google Drive and Netflix. I never have t worry about exposing passwords, and any time I want to end the share, I can cancel the sharing to the user. This makes it easy to share passwords for one time use.

Cons

There's nothing to dislike with Lastpass. Its UX/UI is friendly, easy to navigate and storing passwords are a breeze in Google Chrome.

Jordan from R2C Group

One of the Top Password Managers for Your Money

The experience was great, minus the little hiccups in the software (duplicated secure notes, some duplicated passwords, etc).

Pros

Before suggesting the enterprise version to my agency, I used LP as my main password vault. It was free and very simple to use. I decided to subscribe to the paid version, and I had some of the best customer service, but some of the premium features fell below my expectations (more below).

Cons

The free version is hands down the best value of all password managers. I understand that it's more of a marketing tool to get users to suggest it to their workplace and that's where they overall make their money. The only complaint that I had is when I decided to pay for the premium service (I like to support businesses that make products that make my life easier). During this time, the app kept duplicating some secure notes that I made. I felt comfortable with the safety, but this was rather odd for the type of product it is. Lastly, they refunded me for my premium service (I decided to go with 1password for my personal password stash). My agency continues to use the enterprise version, and I have no problem with using that as well.

Affordability and customer support

LastPass Enterprise is a lifesaver for passwords

Pros

In this day of age you really need to have separate passwords for almost everything you do. I would imagine less than 5% of the population does this though. Think about it, how easy would it be to hack a small website that you entered your information on and then have your password for everything. Lastpass solves this by being able have a unique password for every site you use. It integrates very well with the app and across all platforms. I have it on all of my devices and feel very safe because all of my websites have a different password. If you have a hard time thinking of unique passwords then lastpass will generate a unique password when you are filing in your credentials. Make sure that your last pass password is protected by a very secure password that you do not have on any other devices. Lastpass is also very simple to use with a prompt each time you need to sign into something asking if you want to enter your username and password. After you fill in any form that has a password it will have a friendly pop-up that asks if you want to save the password and name for this site.

Cons

The one complain I have is on mobile it seems not to integrate as easy. When you are using apps it constantly keeps popping up asking to fill in your information. It can get a little annoying if you do not want to use it. It seems to work a lot better on the browser version. The only other con is sometimes it pops up on sites that you have never saved your information with last pass. It will give you non related credentials to enter on a site you are trying to login.

Annoying to setup, seamless to use

Overall I recommend, it solves a huge problem every company has. I just wish they had some better competition so we could resolve the annoying little issues...and maybe their UI/UX wouldn't be so horrible.

Pros

Overall I love LastPass. It has allowed me to modernize our entire team's approach to password management. Gone are the days of storing outdated passwords in an Excel sheet. I can now set more complex passwords for websites and only provide administrative access to a handful of people – removing the entire team's ability to change a password on a whim. They also offer a full suite of apps – desktop, browser, and mobile.

Cons

Setting it up is a huge pain. The import process was finicky, transitioning my account over from a single user to a team took a few days to complete, and reaching out to support was completely useless (they just sent me to a link that was unrelated to my issue). I transitioned accounts as part of a test phase to ensure LastPass would work for our office, which I would assume would be a fairly common procedure. Also, managing team members can be confusing. Overall, it works well but the UI/UX is just bad.

Reasons for Choosing LastPass Enterprise

Previous experience with the product

Brandon from Bravo Group

Industry: Public Relations and Communications

A must-have account for any business with multiples systems to juggle

Our experience has been phenomenal. For someone who has to maintain many usernames and passwords, LastPass has been invaluable.

Pros

LastPass for Business is a must-have for any business that uses multiple websites with logins. This has revolutionized my life, both personally and professionally. Where do I begin? Well, for starters, I have this on my phone and each of my computers. Log into LastPass and your usernames and passwords will auto-populate when you get to a particular site. Amazing. When signing up for something new, it will generate a secure password (of varying complexity) if you'd like and then prompt you to save it to your account. When you log into your account, you can separate where you'd like your usernames/passwords to live. Based on that, you can share these usernames/passwords with your team. For instance, if my team and I use the same login for a particular service, I can share the login info with them via the share settings. This is hugely beneficial if I'm the administrator of that account and need to safely share info with my team.

Cons

I have no complaints about LastPass, as of yet. If I had to be picky, I'd say that it logs out randomly, which causes issues at times. This may be a timeout issue that I can fix, but it only happens once every week or so. Not a huge deal. In fact, the more I think about it, this may just be a safety precaution.

Nathan from Dotcom Zambia

LastPass is a great online based password manager tool....

Pros

LastPass is a great password manager that works much better than most password managers. One of its best features is the ability to share passwords with other users without revealing what those passwords are. It also integrates nicely with Chrome (which I use daily), and makes adding new passwords easy. The best part is everything is saved to the cloud so there is no weird connecting of cloud storage to set up. Its simply remember your password, install an extension or app and you are good to go. Whether used for personal or business use, the list of features LastPass offers makes it easy for me to recommend to anyone getting started with password managers. And oh did I mention its free?

Cons

Now not everything is rosy about it. One of the biggest gripes I have is that, it sometimes freezes up my browser when saving a new login or password and it can save the same login info several times, which makes it hard when trying to login into a site. I also find it a bit annoying that sometimes when I try to generate a password, it doesn't save the information based on the site that I am on. The mobile app is also lacking on the android side, despite the ability to draw over other apps, it always needs fresh permissions whenever I reboot my phone. Hopefully these things can be fixed with time but its remains one of the best options out there.

Jonathan from CMC

Best password manager out there

You can't forget passwords you don't have to remember! Speeds up login times, reduces frustration, enhances security, reduces impact of data breaches, allows me to access all of my passwords anywhere I need them.

Pros

The time it saves me along with the additional security and peace of mind it provides is immeasurable. I love being able to navigate the web and seamlessly just be logged in. It's been years since I've used a "forgot my password" link. One of my favorite features is the ability to reset passwords in bulk - useful for updating your passwords after converting to random password for each site or refreshing them just because. It integrates with many popular sites to perform the resets in just a couple clicks. For those without integration, it does take a few more steps but it still makes the process much more convenient. Also the secure notes field is a wonderful place to store sensitive info not fit for forms.

Cons

My only problem with LastPass may not really an issue with LastPass.. With some sites (maybe 5% of the time) LastPass fails to properly detect the username/password fields and cannot auto-fill credentials. This could be due to LastPAss or, more likely, the code on the website itself.

Evan from Information Technology

Password managers are now a necessity; LastPass not necessarily the best one

LastPass solves the problem of having too many logins to memorize, but not perfectly.

Pros

Store all your passwords for all accounts in one place guarded by the only password you must now memorize. With the volume of different accounts and logins we must now maintain, our options are: use the same password for everything (unsecure), memorize the different logins for each account (unreliable for most humans), keep the logins written in a central location, or use a password manager like LastPass--the same idea as option 3 but with a level of security your pen and paper or Excel sheet cannot possibly match.

Cons

The smartphone app is a key feature for ease of use and is just OK--it often offers you the login for a different app than you are trying to login to forcing you to flip to the LastPass app, look up the login, and copy/paste the password over to the app you're trying to login to. The PC browser extension always sometimes has issues with form filling---putting the account name into the webpage's password slot and vice versa is a common issue. It is also unforgiving if the website has any inconsistencies in its URL (e.g. www.citi.com is a different website than www.citibank.com).

Gregory from Pinnacle Mortgage Corporation

Absolutely indispensable password/notes manager.

I manage hundreds of passwords - some I use every some I haven't used in years. But I only know a few of them. LastPass lets me be blissfully ignorant of the frustrations of password management by just handling the whole process for me.

Pros

Cloud-based, so it's everywhere you are. It stores EVERYTHING. I can sit at a new PC or a spare one in the office, and in a few seconds, have access to all of my bookmarks, passwords, secure notes... It's instant, always available, and very smart with its automatic logins. Clearly, security is a big concern when you allow one program to know all of your confidential information - especially a cloud-based one, so the 2-factor authentication is a must and works seamlessly with your mobile device. No need to sync, easy to share, always available across all devices and takes your privacy seriously. That's a win all around.

Cons

Sometimes the Chrome plug-in feels clunky. It doesn't always snap right to the results you ask for. The Firefox plug-in just feels more polished somehow. The mobile experience isn't nearly as seamless as the desktop platform, unless you're using the LastPass browser, but it's still superior to other password managers I've seen at any price.

Give this to your parents for Christmas

Pros

I love that I can access all my passwords via one secure master password. It works on my phone, in my browser. It auto-completes on websites (and importantly this can be disabled per domain)and generates secure passwords during signup. I can login to the website if I need to access a password on the move, and I set my dad up with LastPass and I know his master password, which makes all of his inevitable daughter-tech-support phone calls much much easier to handle. My favourite feature might be the form-fill feature, so I store addresses and cards and LastPass autocompletes forms for me. I hate filling in forms while online shopping or signing up to services because I never remember my details, but now I don't have to :D. It's also great for securely sharing passwords with others.

Cons

My main complaints are related to user interface. The admin panel is difficult to navigate and confusing, but fortunately other than initial setup, you don't spend too much time interacting in the admin panel, so it's manageable. The chrome extension also crashes occasionally which is annoying but turning it off and on again usually fixes it.

Charles from Ness Digital Engineering

Lastpass Enterprise- The Best Password Manager!

Lastpass Enterprise gives that extra layer of security. Because it's very secure and also helps to generate very unique and secure passwords, it helps to keep my accounts safe. The passwords sharing feature has always made is easy and convenient to share passwords with colleagues.

Pros

The one thing I like most is that I no longer have to remember all the passwords I use for my numerous accounts. This is very convenient and good for security because it means I can now use very strong passwords generated by the app and not worry about forgetting them. Another great feature is how it can perform security audit for weak passwords and offer to change them to more secure ones. I also love how Lastpass allows us to share passwords. This is a very cool feature that we use regularly, especially where multiple users need to access the same account. Lastly, the mobile apps are well designed, are easy to use and works flawlessly.

Cons

I've encountered situations where the app fails to save passwords for certain sites. The only way I've been able to solve this problem is by manually entering the password into the password database. The Chrome extension tends to crash a lot for reasons I don't seem to get.

Courtney from Major Tom

Highly Recommend

Pros

I had been looking for a password manager for some time that is safe, secure, and easy to use - and I definitely found it. What I like most is the ability to save more than one account per site/software. This is extremely helpful for me as I typically work with more than one email for different reasons (work email vs personal email). I don't believe that this software would be very safe or functionally for the work that I do. I work with multple client accounts, so a software that had more levels to entry would be better. However, highly recommend this password managing software for personal use.

Cons

The one thing I would suggest to be beneficial, is the ability to save more than one password per entry. For example, I have a few accounts that require two separate passwords for a single login. This is a unique instance, but for LastPass is only recognizes the first and usually the first password keeps appearing even when I am trying to type in the second. Besides that, I really have no cons for this software, I would definitely recommend it to anyone who needs a simple password manager (for personal use only).

This tool is just perfect for those who forget

It's a great tool that made my virtual life a lot easier. I have to remember only one password now, I don't have to be concerned about my security and I always can easily access all of my logins. I'm very forgetful, that's why LastPass is so fantastic for me.

Pros

I always forget stuff. And when you have dozens or even hundreds various tools to use, you either forget your passwords, or use the same one. Well, I'm all about my privacy and safety, so using one password was not an option. That's why I started using LastPass. It's just fantastic. You set it up once and then it does all for you. It will create you especially difficult passwords, every time it will be a different one. And only you'll be able to access all your tools and logins. LastPass will fill everything for you. It definitely makes your life easier. And it works on all platforms! Android, iOS, Windows, Mac, even Chrome OS that I use sometimes! It's fantastic!

Cons

Sometimes LastPass might crash on Chrome OS. It's fine on Windows or Chrome browser but on Chrome OS it's a bit less stable. However, not many people use that OS, and I don't use it that often too, so I'm absolutely fine with that.

Andrew from Third Wheel Deals

The easiest way to secure your passwords and retrieve them easily!

The best way to keep passwords secure on the web for your enterprise

Pros

- Instant updating in the cloud - Secure storage - Password Generator is very secure - Easily accessible on any website

Cons

- Frequently creates duplicate password saves that is unnecessary - Sometimes miscategorizes password categories - No desktop app to store passwords incase of no internet access

Rick from Fascinating Monsters

Indispensable, essential security tool, but still has some quirks.

Peace of mind. Security.

Pros

Everyone needs unique logins for every website and service we use. This is the easiest to master tool for creating and managing passwords or across devices that I've tried. It's also the least expensive. The pricing tiers (basic essential tools are free) prove that LastPass as a company is committed to making the Internet a safer place for users, not just to make money. Advanced functionality is paid for by the companies that need it, not by average consumers. This makes me loyal, and I've paid the yearly fee even though I don't absolutely have to. Customer service is also excellent and responsive, particularly on Twitter. LastPass has also finally addressed some UI problems with their iOS app.

Cons

Logins and passwords are not always captured, or saved. Doesn't happen very often, but it does. In addition, I have an ongoing problem with WordPress.com. My main account is on the subdomain, en.wordpress.com, but when I go to simply wordpress.com, LastPass doesn't list that login as one of the saved ones. Very frustrating, and hasn't been solved in the years since I reported it.

Dysiree from ContactCRE

Is LastPass Safe?

Security Wise, LastPass is the way to go. I am very convinced that it is very safe to use, just keeping in mind not to forget the Master Password of your passwords. And So Far, I have never encountered anything that seem to be threatening and hopefully would never come across to something like that.

Pros

Totally worth it. The Software is affordable considering what it does. Also, the App is User Friendly and it delivers what is supposed to do, for a person like me who always forgets passwords and uses different passwords on different websites to make it more secure LastPass is doing a great job. I also love how it suggest to strengthen the password when detected as weak password. This I think is very helpful in making the accounts more secure.

Cons

I am not happy with their customer service, as it takes time to resolve issues as they can only be contacted through Email. One of the problems I encountered before is forgetting the Master Password, which made me really upset as the app never store the Master Password, so I needed to contact the Customer Service though Email and it took time before I could get to all my accounts that day.

The Hero We Needed

Before we began using LastPass, we were using a small variety of very poor methods for managing our shared user accounts. In many cases we were sharing passwords via encrypted email, which made it easy to archive but difficult to search. It was also impossible to audit who had a record of the account, or to simply update all of those people when the password changed. LastPass made that very easy. A number of our users registered for personal accounts and took advantage of the ability to link those with their enterprise accounts. I liked it so much that I paid for a Family account and added my wife to it so that we could share our personal accounts with each other also.

Pros

LastPass made it easy to centralize our corporate password management, and both opened up and limited who could see which shared credentials, and how.

Cons

There were several occasions where our LastPass Administrators were unable to see credentials within our corporate space. We didn't necessarily need them to be able to edit the credentials, but providing support for the tool was often complicated by not being able to administratively locate a credential when a user reported it missing, or had reason to believe it should be assigned to them via a group membership.

Justin from Global Financial Credit, LLC

Indespensible tool to improve security

Replacing "cheat sheets" where passwords are accessible to anyone near the person's desk. It's also not as easy as hacker opening up a plain-text file. Users can more quickly sign in. Users reset their passwords much less often. Users are much more likely to not have a universal password.

Pros

Makes passwords convenient enough that users stop using post-it's and "cheat sheets". It is much faster than having a user manually type it once or twice to get it passwords right. The option to share passwords fairly quickly with others is invaluable in my IT department. I feel very good about the company and having our data in the cloud. I feel it's very safe and near impossible for a hacker to get my encyrpted passwords that are only decrypted on my user side. We have one enterprise account that we use to be the main account and then we share it with personal accounts that are free. Some of our users we pay to upgrade to pro so they can access the passwords on their phones.

Cons

Sometimes it takes an hour for a new password to sync to my phone or another PC. Concurrent access can leave you wondering which password is the newest.

Displaying 1 - 50 of 1,634 reviews