• Pros

• "Nice User Interface and easy to set up and train on."

• "I use onelogin for my work apps and it is really nice to have a central repository for all of my logins. "

• "I use OneLogin daily for work and it is very helpful to have everything in one place -- trainings, time clock, etc."

• Cons

• "Enrolling users for te first time is a little tedious but then it gets easier over time"

• "In a time where data security is under siege, it makes me nervous in some ways having one system enable my access to many systems. If OneLogin were ever hacked, that would mean trouble."

• "Occasionally connectivity can be slow, however this may be dependent on your location."

Browse OneLogin Reviews

Pamela from eBizness Solutions LLC

OneLogin gives me control over my clients logging into apps without us providing the passwords.

Pros

We use several cloud applications to support our clients. OneLogin gives me the ability to allow my clients and team members to log into the apps without knowing the password for the app. Whenever team members leave or client agreements end, I can change the passwords and they will no longer have access to the applications. OneLogin helps us to secure data and access. They have many other features that we have not explored.

Cons

Several years ago their customer service was horrible. It was so bad, I had to switch to a different single sign on company. I came back to OneLogin once they improved their customer service.

Kedar Mendhurwar from Bell

Easy to deploy and a cost effective SSO solution

The experience so far has been phenomenal using Onelogin as the SSO integration is like a piece of cake. So far nothing to complain.

Pros

The deployment of the tool and integration with other apps for SSO is fairly simple. The deployment and testing took us around 3 months. The documentation is very clear and the support is very helpful. The most cutting edge is whem comes to price where Onelogin is way way cheaper than most of its competitors.

Cons

SSO integration with custom apps is tricky.

Reasons for Choosing OneLogin

The options it provided us and the cost.

Software is alright for all of your passwords

Overall, Onelogin has worked just fine, but I think there are a few things that could be changed/updated for daily use. I use OneLogin for 10 hours a day so anything that would make it easier would be better

Pros

We use OneLogin to hold all of our passwords at my company. We use it daily and are able to have all of our passwords in one place, which makes it pretty easy to use

Cons

There are two major things I don't particularly like about onelogin. It is probably for security, but it logs me out of onelogin twice a day (every 4ish hours). I am contstantly logging into our carrier sites and it is very inconvenient to have to go back multiple times a day to log back in. I also do not like that it doesnt always autofill in the username/password, sometimes I have to refresh the page or manually click on the onelogin addon to have it fill in the information

Neha from ICONMA

Create common login credentials for all your accounts

My experience is good. It saves me from remembering multiple passwords and regularly changing passwords for some nor fhe other application.

Pros

It creates common login for all the accounts ease out the process of remembering different passwords for different accounts. It is the collaboration of all the required software and files that could be assessed with single credential.

Cons

The biggest disadvantage is, If the common platform faces the server issue, the access to all other software also fails.

Great security tool

Pros

Using this login sends me to a homepage that provides all of the relevant software tools I might need (email, HR portal, CRM, training courses). It's nice to have this all in one place!

Cons

Our instance isn't very user friendly when we are out of the office. We need to pair it with our phone to be able to log in while working outside of the office.

Nicole from Chief Martech Officer

Bad Customer Support

We are taking our business to a company willing to respond to support needs and communicate effectively.

Pros

Nice User Interface and easy to set up and train on.

Cons

Really poor customer service practices. Took a week to get a response to a ticket. When asked about this no accountability was taken but rather blame passed on repeatedly.

Reasons for Choosing OneLogin

I was familiar with the platform and it was generally easy to use.

Alexis from Spot Hero

OneLogin is nothing but helpful!

OneLogin is amazing. I have no issues with this software and it makes the beginning of each shift just a bit more enjoyable because I don't have to hassle with multiple passwords!

Pros

I honestly really enjoy OneLogin because, as a Customer Hero, we use many different platforms to operate business every day. OneLogin allows me to connect all of those platforms to one source. I can now login to all my accounts at once without having to remember a bunch of passwords.

Cons

If there are any cons about OneLogin, I have never experienced them. I truly love this software and would recommend that every office has it!!

Auto password manager works well for medium sizef business

Efficient password storage of various logins to various business applications and software.

Pros

That I do not have to remember login info for various apps and software. easy. Love the email notification countdown of when my main OneLogin password will expire. Intergrates well with hipchat, confluence and salesforce.

Cons

Password retrieval for overall program locks you out after too many unsuccessful log in attempts. This is a bit frustrating.

Shannon from Doximity

Simple, easy, does what you need without thinking about it!

Pros

This is a great way to sign on without even thinking about it. There are so many accounts, usernames, and passwords that we all have nowadays, so this is a great way to sign on to many different platforms and with many different users.

Cons

Sometimes the notifications are a bit bothersome and it's hard to turn them off - you can, but it's not an easy/good UX experience personally to me - not a fan of notifications that are always there

Kate from Greensky

Great security tool

We are meeting compliance standards and making our organization more secure.

Pros

Onelogin takes the headache out of much of the security compliance issues of our organization. It is relatively seamless.

Cons

I will there were ways to limit the accept process to one click. It feels clunky to unlock your phone and then have to hit accept multiple times a day. However, I'm not sure this is fixable from a compliance standpoint.

Matthew from University of Mary Hardin-Baylor

Robust, easy-to-use identity management and single-sign-on system

OneLogin has exceeded our expectations in the area of identity management and single sign on. Our users benefit greatly. Previously, our faculty, staff, and students had about a dozen different usernames and passwords for various campus systems. Now, users have a single username and password for all campus applications. Many of our users are also required to have multi-factor authentication, a scenario that OneLogin supports "out of the box" with no added charges. We use OneLogin's virtual LDAP connector for some of our legacy applications. This allows us to connect virtually any application to our identity management system. There are so many benefits to our overall security and usability as a result of utilizing OneLogin.

Pros

Ease of use from an administrative and end-user perspective, beautiful interface, robust feature set, redundant data centers

Cons

Early on in my relationship with OneLogin, I had a list of cons. Over the last two years, they have addressed and rectified each and every one. All of our mission critical needs are met by this software at this point. All of them. Any new feature requests are just icing on the cake.

Ashlynn from Indeed, Inc.

Secure Platform to Protect Our Data

Pros

We use OneLogin for our computers, to connect remotely, and to sign in to various systems internally. I know that by using one login our systems are secure, and it only takes a minute to sign in. I love that there are no loop holes or tedious steps we have to take to log into our systems with one login!

Cons

I assume administrative settings could update this, but I would like to have to "log in" less. We are prompted daily to log in, for security, so I understand. But I wish I could type in my access information once, and access could be granted for all systems, instead of having to be prompted by one login for various systems. This would help employees be more efficient.

Sophie from Vassar College

Customizable, One-Step Access

I use OneLogin nearly every time I use my laptop. I can't imagine the hassle of logging in to every separate service. I especially like how OneLogin is customizable, so the name becomes "your company ONE" and shows a photo of your choice. It is aesthetically appealing and feels personal.

Pros

OneLogin provides one-step access to every application my university offers students, including our academic portal, residence portal, campus jobs, and the service desk. The login timeout (to keep my information secure) means I use this product multiple times per day. The OneLogin home screen is customizable, showing a beautiful photo of my campus.

Cons

My login times out quite often. I wonder if there is a way to customize when your session times out (after 15 mins of inactivity or 30 mins, etc.) However, I understand this is for security reasons and I appreciate that.

Louise from Mesosphere

One stop hub for all SaaS applications

Great landing page for all 3rd party apps, enables secure login from any location.

Pros

OneLogin centralizes and consolidates all authentication for SaaS applications. This is especially useful for smaller companies that completely rely on SaaS. It's also useful for larger companies who are dabbling with SaaS model. OneLogin setup is straightforward, ours is integrated with Duo Mobile. Integrating with 3rd party applications is fast and the notes feature is nice for a central repo for all employees.

Cons

Initially had some issues configuring OneLogin with Authy but after switching to Duo Mobile, login was easy. Password reset flow is a bit confusing since if you don't specify the correct email, it won't let you know this.

John from Sittercity Inc

Simple and easy to use identity management and SSO

Pros

OneLogin is super easy to integrate with our primary identity provider, Active Directory. It allows for users to change their passwords without having it be a huge and complicated process.

Cons

Sometimes we run into active directory syncing issues, or users not being able to login, and the logs available to me, an admin of the tool, are very limited. I engaged customer support and they are usually able to tell me whats going on, but I would like to also be able to see the logging information they have at their fingertips. Per their support, some logs are only available to OneLogin, and not to admins in the organization that is using it.

Smart for Big Biz

Pros

Biggest pro is the line of defense to keep all your corporate files and apps private. Adding the layer of security for each of your employees to have to login is a no-brainer. Additionally, at my company it only requires a password change once every 6 months which is nice. The login for 6 days feature is nice to so you can login Monday and not worry about it the rest of the week.

Cons

The only thing I don't like, and this may be a company problem instead of a system problem, but it is annoying to have to login on each individual web browser.

Luke from innRoad

Makes my life much easier on sleepy mornings.

This software saves me time in the morning and allows me to only have a few clicks to get all of my services up and running for the day.

Pros

This software allows me to keep all of my services under one login (hence the name). It is almost self explanatory for how convenient this makes life in the morning. I am able to only log in once saving me time doing it for all of the services I use.

Cons

There isn't much wrong with what I use this software for. Probably the only one is the time I have to take to log in to Onelogin.

Tawanda from World Vision Zimbabwe

Secure and flawless

The OneLogin landing page is clean and straightforward; you don't have the extra burden of remembering a multitude of passwords. This has made my life easier given that I require authentication to access up to 10 web applications. So far since roll out we have not had any issues with OneLogin; I think I can confidently say this has been one smooth experience

Pros

I like that its so flawless you don't feel its presence yet assured of security. It helps with access management as all the credentials are in one consolidated portal. IT Policy management is made much easier as access roles are managed from one central portal

Julie from Genesys

Makes life so much easier!

Pros

Who doesn't love something that makes your life easier?! This is a great tool to keep life simple and secure. You enter your password once and boom - done!

Cons

There doesn't seem to be too much functionality beyond saving usernames and passwords. But I'm not really sure it needs to do more.

onelogin provides a seamless SSO experience

SSO - single entrypoint for authentication for all SaaS services.

Pros

Multiple options for authentication, can filter by application, easy to customize for employees.

Emily from Pantheon

All my apps in one place

Pros

Cons

Secure notes: our team makes use of the feature but the interface is wonky and makes it easy to delete important information.

Autumn from Springbrook

Industry: Mental Health Care

Everything under the same umbrella!

Pros

Cons

I would like if the mobile access was a little easier to navigate

Eric from Headspace

OneLogin makes us super secure

OneLogin helps us be a tighter knit organization from a security standpoint and gives us a single access point to a heap of internal tools. Remember your password!

Pros

OneLogin makes it very easy to login to a suite of internal tools from either desktop or mobile. I am particularly impressed with its integration with Slack.

Cons

I understand the tradeoff of convenience for security and that's definitely true with this platform. Sometimes it feels a bit like hoop jumping to get into the software I need to be productive.

Craig from Lawyer.com

Keep all your software and apps organized with OneLogin!

Pros

Whenever I had to change passwords, I could do it for all my applications in one convenient place

Cons

Sometimes the software would auto-log out mid use.

Gage from Springbrook

Awsome

Pros

One login is great to use its a fast way to clock in as t work faster

Cons

In order to use onelogin you have to make sure you are loged in to a wifi

Lauren from Airbnb

Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

We drastically improved IT security by implementing OneLogin

Pros

OneLogin is was very easy to use and required almost no training once set-up.

Cons

There are few cons except the required updates are a little much.

Love this single sign on system

Pros

It's such a huge convenience to not have to sign in to a million different portals or remember different passwords

Psalm from One Medical

More than where I go to clock in

Pros

I love how easy it is to access the different software. I have immediate access to check in and make benefit requests. I access our learning tool from the same home dashboard.

Cons

I wish there was a pop up feature for my check in and check out . So when i log in from lunch it is right there.

Monique from innRoad

Makes My Job Easier

Pros

OneLogin makes it easy for me to manage my access to multiple platforms at once. I'm constantly switching between platforms and this saves me time when logging in.

Cons

I don't have any complaints about this based on my experience so far.

Nathan from BambooHR

Secure & Simple

Overall, we're satisfied with the security that this product gives us.

Pros

It adds a layer of security to our site and product.

Cons

Our employees don't like using it. It tends to add time to their day, rather than save it.

My organization uses onelogin to allow for easy access to a number of applications we use regularly.

It's simple when everything you need to access frequently is all in one place. It's a real time-saver.

Pros

The ease of use and integration pieces make OneLogin very helpful to be able to have a homebase of any tools that we frequently access.

Cons

I'm not sure there's really anything that I dislike about this software. It's simple and user-friendly and does what it's made to do.

Kathryn from Retail

OneLogin - Why Didn't I Think of This

Pros

Amazing! So convenient and a great time saver! I love that I have this portal to all work-related sites that require logins. It feels very secure as well.

Cons

Truly I have found no downside to this software. But I must be transparent in the fact that I do not pay for it (employer does)....I'm simply a user...and a happy user at that.

Kimberly from Stitch Fix

OneLogin

Pros

Onelogin is a lifesaver. It keeps all the programs you need under one username altogether. It makes finding my programs for work daily so much easier. It also ensures your security by having two forms of log in.

Cons

I have no complaints about the software! I have nothing I would change.

Bye bye weak repeating password

Pros

I love this software because now I can actually create safe, secure, complicated passwords and not have to worry about remembering them.

Cons

This software has been great, but if I have to make a con it would be that occasionally it will freeze, but closing it and reopening fixes the problem and this rarely occurs

John Kenneth from HC CONSUMER FINANCE PHILIPPINES, INC

This software is really really good

The software is highly recommended. No regrets at all because very helpful. try this one so you yourself will be amazed.

Pros

The idea of unifying the logon is really great. It helps us a lot since we don't need to memorize a dozen of password and no need to change a lot of password.

Catherine from University of North Carolina Asheville

A SSO resource

Enjoy the ability to go to one place and sign in to have access to multiple software apps.

Pros

Don't you like being able to have one place to sign in for multiple items??? I do and this is a great step forward.

Cons

Sometimes when there is a refresh it gets hung up.

Loving It!

Pros

We just recently purchases and are rolling out OneLogin through out company and we are thrilled about this product! OneLogin is a fairly straight forward to configure once their awesome support gives you a run through. OneLogin is super customizable and will help make your on boarding/off boarding super quick as it will automate a lot of the process for you.

Cons

Well so far I haven't found anything that I don't like about the program. We aren't 100% live yet but I am happy to report the in the roll out and set up we have done so far it has been very smooth.

Makes it easy to manage access to all our apps

Pros

It does its job. Managing access to lots of websites and quickly logging in should be simple. This is almost always the case with OneLogin. There are times when a website will break up the username and password onto different pages and OneLogin fails to log me in. This is fairly rare though.

Cons

Not a whole lot. It does what it's supposed to do. It's not terribly easy to go back and forth between work and personal logins on the same computer. I've ended up having to use OneLogin for work passwords and a different password manager for personal logins.

A great place to keep track of apps

Pros

OneLogin is so great and makes me feel like all of my logins are safe.

Cons

Only con I can think of, is that if you need to log in and don't have your phone near you it makes things a little tricky.

Patrick from Compass

Great protection

Love this software for its protection.

Pros

I love this software because it allows for a multi-verification for logging in to important systems.

Cons

Sometimes it is difficult to login on different devices.

Great on computer, but terrible on mobile

We use OneLogin for a portal to many of our different company platforms.

Pros

OneLogin is nice to avoid logging into so many different programs while at work. It also has a nice dashboard so that it is easy to see all of the accounts that you personally use as well as those that are available to your entire company.

Cons

The mobile app is so bad. It is almost impossible to switch between tasks. Plus, even though the OneLogin app is for your phone, it will not necessarily take you to a mobile-friendly version of your program.

OneLogin for company apps

Pros

User friendly and easy view of all your applications on one screen

Cons

Basic functionality, not sure what else it does besides connect to your apps?

Kellye from 2U

Excellent program

Overall it's been a positive experience and used to store all of the systems I need access to to complete my job.

Pros

I like that onelogin contains everything I need to complete my job on a daily basis. I don't have to log in to a bunch of different things and remember a bunch of different passwords.

Cons

I would say the only downside which may just be my companies is settings is that in addition to my password anytime I need to log in I also need my phone close to me to enter a code due to the 2-factor authentication.

Danilo from VAGAS.com

Great way to unify your enterprise credentials

Great way to unify your enterprise credentials, with a really good Chrome extension.

Pros

The Chrome extension works really well. The possibility to categorize your apps on specific tabs, the search helps a lot too when you have tons of apps to access.

Cons

Sometimes it lost the session for some apps, then after clicking on the app, you need to click again on OneLogin, refresh de app page, then you are good to go.

Christina from Confluent, Inc.

One Login Does the Job

Good experience as it does what you want it to do. I wouldn’t change software if given the choice.

Pros

I like that there is a frequents tab that displays your most used apps as well as a personal tab and company tab that displays other apps.

Cons

I don’t like that you don’t appear to have the ability to rearrange your apps on your frequents tab so that they are displayed how you want.

The Best One-Stop Shop to Manage All Logins

Pros

- No need to bookmark tabs as each user has saved URLs - No need to memorize or enter credentials for multiple websites - Integration with Duo to provide an extra layer of security - Ability to restrict access to certain apps by user

Cons

- Needs a dedicated in-company support and configuration team - Updates to user access can take some time

Log in quickly with just one password

Pros

OneLogin saves so much time. You can just log in to OneLogin and access all of your favorite apps all in one place without having to type in multiple passwords each time. Very simple and easy to use and helps boost efficiency overall.

Cons

They had a couple security issues in the past but seems to be all resolved now.

Time Saver!

Pros

I have over a dozen logins I struggle to keep track of in different programs. This is massively convenient and saves me time hunting for where I wrote down info. Never knew I needed this until I found it!

Cons

It seems very secure and has been a great time saver for me! No concerns from me!

great single sign on provider,

Great single sign in app, and it is easy to use as well

Pros

If you ook for any single sign on provider, one login is very helpful to know the basics and Ease of use.

Cons

I have No cons. Indeed , over past two years, the features have been built and met all the requirements.

Good Solution for Secure Logins

OneLogin has been a great solution for us in terms of enabling us to securely login to software that we use daily.

Pros

I think it's great that OneLogin offers a free trial and I love the idea of being able to login to multiple work accounts with one login. My team found that OneLogin works seamlessly with other software like Slack and Jobvite for example.

Cons

When you first set it up it can be a little confusing for those not so technically inclined, especially when you have to involve outside apps like Google Authenticator or Authy.