Browse RingLead Reviews

Cameron from Avetta

Great database maintenance software - simple and easy to use

I've used tools like DemandTools and other database management software in the past - it's all crap compared to RingLead. It's an all-in-one tool that allows me, as a marketing ops person, to link to Marketo and run all my leads through and get them cleaned up (de-duped, matched, converted, etc) as they go through my web forms and uploads. Great tool to also upload big lists into Salesforce. Great tool and I haven't even started to use the more advanced stuff like segments, etc.

Pros

Love the simple interface, easy to run and maintain programs, schedules and other filters. Great integrations with Salesforce and Marketo - which is why we

Cons

Sometimes have to do some workarounds where they don't have the exact configutation, but for the most part can do everything you need it to.

Reasons for Choosing RingLead

RingLead was cheaper. Openprise was an awesome software but it was so expensive.

Reasons for Switching to RingLead

Much better interface, web interface vs having to physically install on a computer, easier to use, number of user licenses, and on and on. SO MUCH BETTER!

James from Teachstone

Easy to understand, difficult to master.

Easy to set up, responsive customer service, quality product but difficult to apply well at first.

Pros

The fuzzy matching for deduplication of uploads and existing records is fantastic. Even the basic normalization enrichment package will help make your data much more useful. Also, mass update is a fantastic tool for managing your records. This tool has saved me countless hours of coming through duplicates. We would have just had to let them into the system or not uploaded records. It's been a huge win for me in my role as admin.

Cons

The deduplication is the part that's difficult to master. It's about as well done as any tool I've seen or tried but the logic for deduplicating can be quite tricky and you have to understand going in that no system is going to completely replace a person reviewing the records.

Reasons for Choosing RingLead

Better demo, Cloudingo may have had an equal tool but I felt that Ringlead did a better job getting me up and running with it.

Nicol from Balboa Capital

Not a complete solution

We had some issues in implementation that dragged on for months. Customer service was very responsive and helpful, but the product just wasn't a complete solution for both our CRM and email automation platform.

Pros

RingLead does a decent job at restricting/preventing duplicates from being created in Salesforce.

Cons

It is not a viable solution for preventing/deleting duplicates in Marketo.

Radu from Poppulo

Best Bulk Lead Upload Software out there

Overall we are happy with it and although every year we review the market we couldn't find any software that would be better than RingLead.

Pros

We are only using the Lead Upload functionality and for the past 3 years, we had no problem with this. Love the ability to custom match the imported data with the already existing data and the ability to create templates that can be used based on specific matching criteria.

Cons

Nothing to mention here, we didn't have any problems with it.

Reasons for Choosing RingLead

Ease of use, support and price. After reviewing all the offers we decided to go and continue using RingLead year after year

Philip from Unispace

A value-effective data integrity solution.

I am satified with our overall experience with Ringlead. As they have gone through growth stages and transitions, they maintained a solutions oriented approach. Our impression is that their support has improved as the platform functionalities grew, which we find is not typical in this arena.

Pros

The Account and Contact merge functionality is something we find very helpful. It is much more effective than native merge functionality.

Cons

Initially , we had issues with the deduplication functionality interfering with Contact synchronization on mobile

Reasons for Choosing RingLead

Cost, functionality, and the preserverance of their sales team.

Paul from Simplifield

So Far so Good

I have been using Ringlead since 6 months for multiples subjects. So far 0 bugs or real issues. And the CS team is always there when need with answers.

Pros

Every features i use are available on Salesforce, with a big difference. They are way simpler and faster to use on a daily basis. Especially "Deduplication", "mass delete/update". You can also work on both Sandbox and Production effortlessly and refresh the connection immediately.

Cons

No big topic. The before last phase seems a bit useless during deduplicating. But that aside nothing.

Reasons for Choosing RingLead

Easier to use, faster to deploy, intuitive on a daily basis. And the more important : way better sales rep on Ringlead side. Customized demo and 2 meeting versus generic demo without customization and 1 meeting.

gerard from XebiaLabs

Great stuff

it handles our lead routing process perfectly. good for deduping.

Pros

Great for lead routing and processing. great.

Cons

Interface is a little wonky. pretty cool though

Reasons for Choosing RingLead

better pricing and better features. Covered Lead routing plus deduping.

Jordan from Tanium

Data Quality Management Tool

Pros

RingLead is easy to use and setup rules to cleanse and enrich your CRM and MAP data.

Cons

The account matching and previews of outcomes on list uploads can be improved.

Reasons for Choosing RingLead

All in one - lead routing, data quality and enrichment tool

Julia from getAbstract

Salesforce Admin Essential!!

Ringlead's on-boarding and support is awesome. They schedule the time with you and make sure you are achieving what you need to achieve right from the beginning. They take the time to listen to suggestions and improvements while being highly responsive to any questions or emails. I have needed a few last minute meetings and they made it their priority to jump on a call with me; I super appreciated that.

Pros

Ringlead's software has become an essential tool for me to manage and maintain our Salesforce instance. The power and control this tool provides is incredible. My favorite part of the product package is the mass updating function because with no stress or needing to download files to update values via excel and then send in with data loader, you can: set your criteria with ease, see the number of records in real-time that specific criteria involves, tell the system what to do for those records, update them all or only a select few (or none), and have the ability to download those CSV files for your records. Think of when you add a new default picklist value for a new or existing field; you can now mass update all the null values to this default value within in seconds. The amount of time I have saved in my everyday workload is so valuable, the tool pays for itself within a week of use!

Cons

I honestly wish I just had more time to dedicate to all of the use cases. I don't have any complaints for what I do utilize.

Save Time Finding Duplicate Records

We have definitely saved time using RingLead as it automates a large portion of the de-duplication process on accounts. It's great for complex organizations that will need multiple rules to identify the best matching accounts. What anyone considering a purchase of RingLead or similar product should know is that it's unlikely to solve all of your duplication problems, so you will need to weigh the cost and potential benefit accordingly.

Pros

While RingLead has multiple functions, we primarily used it to identify duplicates before adding large lists from acquisitions into our Salesforce CRM. With the fuzzy logic and multi-step checks to identify the correct account matches, our team saved at least 50% of their time on list preparation using RingLead. For complex databases where there may be multiple accounts that could be matched and you need to select the right account, this definitely worked for us.

Cons

Training the team on how to use this tool is critical, as changes are applied directly to Salesforce. While the tool is very easy to use, due to this potential risk you may need to have a more technical team managing how it is used to prevent data errors.

tim from trintech

Flexible & Easy to Use

RingLead is the platform we use to import all tradeshow / live event lists to our campaigns, and it is used to schedule duplicate resolutions across leads, accounts, and contacts. The platform has come a long way since pre-DMS.

Pros

RingLead has made huge strides with the DMS platform and the tool is flexible enough to run matches on accounts, leads, contacts and leads:accounts and leads:contacts. The tool is easy to use for admins. Match criteria is expansive and flexible, and the Master + Surviving Field Rules are easy to define (and save as templates) to ensure that field and record retention is consistent.

Cons

RingLead is a great tool, but there is one thing that bothers me: Intuitively, the way the matching rules are displayed as a cascade makes it seem as if it works like an "if" statement - where the first rules are evaluated first, and if false, then the next set of rules are evaluated. This is not the case; all of the rules are evaluated with the same level of priority. Right now - we would need to create separate de-duplication jobs to run strict, then moderate, then loose matching parameters. It would be HUGE to allow users to prioritize the match rules (i.e. give us an option to prioritize matching logic, ELSE everything will be evaluated at the same priority). Reporting is OK but could definitely be expanded to provide more detail.

Reasons for Switching to RingLead

we initially made the switch because we were a small organization that did not have enough admins to manage all list imports, so we extended the functionality to our marketing teams. The old RingLead platform was easy enough for Marketing users to import a file and choose a template and "click save". The extended DMS features are a little too feature rich to allow our marketing users back in, but the extended functionality has made it so that our growing admin team can manage the process for them.

Istvan from Rollbar

Gain control of your data

My experience has been a very pleasant surprise. Keeping our org's data clean, I've been using Ringlead extensively for record deduping, lead to account matching, sales territory assignment, deleting redundant activity records and a whole lot of other tasks.

Pros

Lots of features, seems like they've though about a lot of scenarios. I often find myself wanting to do something, I reach out to our contacts at Ringlead and they offer to walk me through the setup in a call. We're working with some Salesforce consultants and even they are surprised sometimes by the amount of flexibility Ringlead offers since they're used to doing everything by themselves. It is great when I feel in control of the data and with Ringlead I absolutely do!

Cons

The tool is great but there are some things that would make my life easier: - Number one feature that's missing is a simple list import via the batch API without doing any transformations/lookups on the data. The current import feature makes too many calls to the API so we cannot use it and have to pay for a very expensive alternative tool. - Documentation could be improved a bit. I often need to talk with actual people to find answers. - Please let me edit the time zone of the scheduling interface, none of our departments are located in the EDT timezone but the UI doesn't let me change it. Even better, corresponding times in different timezones I specify would be very helpful, especially since there's a 9 hour difference between our HQ and where I work. - I'm having trouble understanding/remembering which tasks use the batch and which the SOAP API of SFDC. This could be shown in a prominent space in the UI or it would be great if Ringlead could estimate number of API calls used by executing a job. - Failures to handle records could be displayed more prominently after a job runs and also why they failed. - Please include the ability to filter records using a list upload.

Response from RingLead

Replied August 2020

Amazing feedback Istvan! We will put your suggestions into the product queue and get you an update shortly. Your feedback is amazing!

Jackie from IBISWorld

Industry: Market Research

RingLead - Application

We onboarded RingLead as a tool to help with the business cards that we got from conferences, but now it is a huge part of our Lead routing and management process. I've also been very very happy with the support we've gotten. Our rep, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], always responds to us right away and sets up calls with more technical people if we need it. My team is able to resolve questions in less than a day - that is so critical to tight project deadlines we typically have. I'm the manager of all of the systems/platforms we have, and RingLead's support is some of the best we get and I have high standards! :) The support we get is definitely a key factor in why we would want to keep RingLead over another platform that does the same thing.

Pros

One thing in particular, for the webform submissions, it is awesome to see what errors come up and all the detail that is provided. It makes me really confident in using Ringlead as a tool since we can easily trouble shoot and have a ton of visibility into the data flowing/not flowing through our forms. The interface makes it really easy for people who are not technical to set it up. DMS is so much better than the other interface you had - change is hard to manage, but the newer platform is great!

Cons

I'm not a direct end user, but from what I have seen & heard from my team, the interface is really intuitive, so there isn't much to complain about.

Chris from Altium Inc.

Ringlead with Salesforce & Marketo

Our experience with Ringlead has been very well over the years their support and customer success team are very helpful and engaged.

Pros

Ringlead gives you the ability to create very robust deduplication rules that can be front facing as well as run in the background. You can also setup multiple rules which as a global company is helpful as these rules may differ by region. Lastly how you can choose a master is also very robust and gives you multiple levels of options on how to choose the Master record.

Cons

I wish they would focus more on things they do really well and leave some of the light weight stuff (Mass update, Mass delete etc.) which most of these systems they integrate with offer for free. I wish they would focus on enrichment of records front facing and email validation (personal opionons)

Response from RingLead

Replied August 2020

Hello, Chris. Thanks a ton for the good review. I saw that you mentioned you wished we would focus on enrichment and email validation. You don't have those features licensed but they are in the platform. I would like to offer you a free extended trial if you are open to it. Please reach out to me at john@ringlead.com if you are interested. Thanks again!

Josh from Human Resources

Great Dedupe

Extremely positive and great!

Pros

Can deduplicate records easily outside of Salesforce as well as Mass Enrich

Cons

Still use Visualforce for alot of the tools in SF which run into issues on objects with a large number of fields.

Lower cost

Scott from Route, Inc.

Saves me several hours each week

One of the first recommendations I make when working on a new Salesforce org is implementing a solution for data hygiene. For the past 5+ years recommendation is usually RingLead. Their pricing is inline with what they offer and their tool is customizable enough to fit most use cases.

Pros

1. Advanced matching criteria beyond any other solution I have used or evaluated. 2. Automated data hygiene tasks that you can trust. 3. Excellent communication from customer support.

Cons

The support docs are not very helpful for new users. Much of the language used assumes that you already know their product inside and out. As an experienced user I can find what I need in them, but new users are often confused and will likely need to contact support for help.

Mark from XANT

RingLead Clean & data hygiene

Pros

RingLean Clean is definitely at the top of best-in-class solutions for CRM data hygiene! The tool offers tons of flexibility to perform use cases around record deduplication as well as other data hygiene use cases. The fact that it can be used for other use cases outside of deduplication is one of the features that makes it deserving of best-in-class. The robustness of matching criteria configuration as well as logic to determine which fields on records to be merged "win" once the merge is complete is excellent.

Cons

Clean job data filtering is somewhat limiting in that all records are selected based on the filter criteria. This functionality could be improved by including a filter for master data as well as a distinct filter for data that is eligible to be merged. The UI has a few quirks that can also be improved upon, but once you get the hang of it, it delivers results.

Charles from LiveIntent

Ringlead Review

Ringlead can do some of the more nuanced matching that is necessary for checking large lists against our existing Salesforce records. We use it to improve data Quality, mass list uploads, nightly automated cleanses, and record deduplication. We've scheduled nightly deduplication jobs to keep our data clean. Lead to account matching and conversion is a particularly helpful project to reduce duplicate accounts sales reps may create when hastily converting leads to contacts. Account matching criteria is especially important to do thoughtfully, and Ringlead has extensive matching criteria available right out of the box.

Pros

Ringlead is very useful for maintaining data integrity. We run automated cleanups every night to merge duplicate records based on criteria we've determined to be strong indicators. They have matching rules available out of the box as well.

Cons

Unable to create accounts and then associate them to campaigns within the same upload, similar to the functionality available for leads and contacts.

Nick from Blueground

RingLead allows us to remove duplicates hourly and maintain data accuracy

RingLead allows us to deduplicate our Lead records in Salesforce. We can compare against existing Leads, Contacts, or Person Accounts. There is flexible matching criteria and pretty thorough functionality. We're able to continue using our unique and highly duplicative lead creation method (given our unique B2C business context), and still keep a handle on our data accuracy. Our CSM is wonderful and helpful, and the app is very customizable. We have few if no issues, and I'm super pleased!

Pros

With a very unique Lead creation setup, we have a problem of hundreds of duplicates per day - even when the Lead was converted to an Opportunity and Person Account already. RingLead allows us to deduplicate every hour and meaningfully address this problem so that we can continue to use Salesforce to track our top-of-funnel. I've been impressed with the capabilities - and the helpfulness of the Customer Success team in providing helpful ways to solve new challenges. I recommend this tool!

Cons

A couple times our hourly deduplication stopped working without warning. I notified the CS team and they brought it to their Eng team. I believe they're working on a fix.

Justin from Discovery Education

A great data quality solution for the data focused company

From the sales team to customer success and support everyone has been a pleasure to work with. Great integrations with other data enrichment providers and a seamless with SaleForce.

Pros

I can manage every part of my marketing and sales data process in one platform now.

Cons

The design, UX/UI could definitely use an updated. Although the deign looks up to date, the overall experience could be enhanced. A UX update would make this product amazing. Not a showstopper by any means though.

Reasons for Choosing RingLead

RingLead really is an all-in-one data management solution for marketing and sales teams. My goal as MOPs Manager is to do the most amount of work (maximize our data) with the least amount of tools in my martech stack and RingLead was the solution that provided that.

Shelli from Litmus

Ringlead is fixing our data issues!

Ringlead has been amazing to work with. They are great people, very responsive and helpful.

Pros

Ringlead is easy to setup and use from a basic standpoint, but still offers a lot of complex queries and functionality for those who want to do more. I feel more confident in my data and reports since we have acquired this program.

Cons

There are some features that are really robust (which is awesome), but sometimes I feel overwhelmed using them. I am fairly new to the more robust features, but their customer service is amazing and always willing to help.

Reasons for Choosing RingLead

Better product that fit our needs better.

Great Data Management Tool to Streamline, Normalize, Deduplicate, and Mass Edit / Upload Data to CRM

RingLead is a powerful data management platform that enables us to keep our data clean and normalized. It cuts back significant time to clean, update, and import data, that would normally take hours if not days to complete.

Pros

Allows you to easily manage CRM data in bulk; improving overall hygiene, preventing duplicate records, and saving time from manual cleanup or data entry.

Cons

Since RingLead is a powerful tool, setting up logic and understanding all the features and steps can be difficult to understand for some less technically-savvy users. Building logic can also be limited as you can't build custom logic (1 and (2 or 3) and 4), and have to build each scenario under different "or" statements. Also no ability to do cross-object referencing for field updating.

Ruth from Bank OZK

Great for automating lead merging

Pros

It saves so much time if you're having to manually merge leads! RingLead developed an additional feature for us to meet our business needs! It's Marketo integration is easy to set up.

Cons

Some of the logic can be confusing to set up but you figure it out with help from the implentation team. Certain features can't be used without a CRM like Salesforce. Not all of our scenarios are accounted for so I still have to manually merge some leads once a week but it's easier to do this within RingLead.

Brandon from Newell Brands

Ringlead can help you clean up your mess

Great, they were very helpful, it was easy to use.

Pros

Ringlead allows you to merge custom and standard objects in Salesforce. It is easy to configure and setup. It allows to to merge and maintain the history of fields you deem necessary.

Cons

The only limitation we ran into is the amount of time it takes to run jobs. When we ran into this customer service with Ringlead quickly stepped in and added the filters we found necessary to filter our jobs down to the records we wanted to merge.

Reasons for Switching to RingLead

Demand Tools didn't offer all the necessary features we needed.

Onttu from Howard Hughes

It works well for business

Its been a very good fit for our lead business.

Pros

Allows us to keep our leads clean and prospects flowing.

Cons

Refreshing the connection often seems harder then it should be

Kristin from Groove

Ringlead is a must have for Salesforce data hygiene!

Overall very positive. Ringlead's support it also knowledgable and responsive.

Pros

I've brought Ringlead into my last five companies and couldn't imagine using Salesforce without it. I use it to ensure we don't have duplicates in Salesforce, mass update records, and mass delete in a matter of minutes. It's incredible helpful in keeping our database clean and actionable.

Cons

The interface can be a little challenging to learn but once you figure it out it's easy.

Ian from Tripleseat

A Must Have For Data Cleanliness

Pros

The de-duping is incredibly robust which brought us to the software, but we use the basic features like Mass Updates on a daily basis to keep our data clean without the risks associated with data loader.

Cons

There are so many features, at times it can feel like we are missing out on things. A more robust knowledge base would be the only request I would have.

Sarah from Lattice

Pros

I like that it is easy to configure and it can run automatically on the background without us thinking about it after setting it up.

Cons

The UI can be a bit updated. It kinda looks like an older software compared to other software I've used but other than that, the UI is pretty intuitive and nothing is missing.

Rishi from GoCardless

A Great Product which understands Salesforce end user data

Great! I would like to use this at any Salesforce org that I'm part of

Pros

Easy onboarding process. Simple to implement and very easy to use day to day. De-duping/merging made easy, with added functionality we are always exploring

Cons

UI is a tiny bit clunky, but to be forgiven as the tool is so detailed

Caterina from Zoom Video Communications

Best data management tool

The employees are amazing and very responsive to any need or question I may have. The tool just works!

Pros

Easy to set up, easy to test, easy to filter for duplicates, easy to use overall.

Cons

Nothing! No complaints here. Team was super helpful and product is easy to use

Reasons for Choosing RingLead

This was Enterprise ready, flexible, cloud based, secure, and easy to use

Happy User

Overall I am very pleased with the platform and it's effectiveness with our crm integration.

Pros

Great integration with CRM. Ease of use for enrichment.

Cons

Sometimes, rarely, it is finicky with the csv file used for upload.

pavan from LLT

Best marketing and data hero

Its very helpful software which everybody need in this digital era and very usefull also in like marketing to grow our business very good and fast overall very good partner in business and in automation also it's can use so much.

Pros

It is very good in marketing automation processing like managing duplicates,data normalisation, segmentation and much more and in data orchestration they provide like intelligent routing, workflow automation etc and also remove duplicate& bad data for giving best to us and create best lead for account to scoring good and also giving best matching lead to get best response and very good for sales and marketing segment like job role territory etc.It's also do normalise data into standard formats.

Cons

it's very nice in marketing and data recovery and replace nothing much that I face any problem with this and there response are also useful and helpful.

Shamai from Kapturall

Quality tool and the best support

Even if it is a complex tool for me to understand all the implications RL has over our systems, I always had good and fast support from the team. It is without any dough a powerfull and very usefull platform, well thought-out and with good constant developments (Group Filters lover here). I am proud to be RL's administrator in my company.

Pros

The uniqueness in the market. No tool can help as much as RL does.

Cons

The helo center has very well explained resources, but I needed much more to really understand how RL wolud affect our systems.

Ameer from Otava

Ringlead Review

Pros

The software is very easy to use and does everything we need it to do.

Cons

Price is a bit higher than average compare to other options.

Steve from Talend

Pros

Ability to monitor VMs is huge for our business

Cons

Call functionality is not what we see as valuable

Nicole from Comm Firm

Ring Lead is a Great Tool

Pros

Anyone can jump into the sofware and learn how to use it. There is a low learning curve and the customer success was excellent

Cons

I didn't notice any cons as it was well integrated

Andrea from Health Fidelity

Strong Platform with Lots of Improvements Recently

We use RL to prevent dups from entering our CRM, standardize data, and manage imports/clean up efforts.

Pros

Integration w/ SFDC and Marketo and the ability to complete multiple data hygiene tasks from one spot.

Cons

I wish it had the ability to mass update records from within RingLead

Reasons for Choosing RingLead

RL is making a lot of strides to improve the platform UI/ streamline tasks and is very committed to client success.

Olivier from X-Rite Inc

Industry: Industrial Automation

A good starting point for filling in the blanks

Experience has been positive since the support and availability for training/problem solving is very good

Pros

I like the salesforce integration and ability to marry up fields for comparison. Any missing information that the software provides is a benefit to data enichment

Cons

There are many layers of data and different level of availability depending on selected packages and pricing. You don't know the sort of details you will get until you connect it and start running task (for enrichment specifically), you may find yourself with lower than expected results

Troy from Gimbal

Functionality is fine, but contacts are often incorrect and no direct integration with Salesforce

This product has become a secondary source for contact information due to the inconsistencies of reliable search results and the incorrect information often returned. There are better products on the market for this type of lead management.

Pros

The ease of use is simple to employ and it does open a separate window which is useful to keep your list of contacts in.

Cons

A large number of searches--perhaps even the majority--end up returning either no email contact information, outdated (sometimes by many years) contact information or incorrect contact information, such as a personal gmail address instead of a professional set of contacts.

Stanley from Watermark Insights

Dedupe, enrich and custom

Pros

How the team works with our requirements and able to customize to our specs

Cons

Not sure who is overwriting whom when we use multiple enrich platforms

Response from RingLead

Replied August 2020

Stanley, we have a feature called custom package management where you can set a hierarchy of which vendor fills which field in enrichment. Would you like to schedule a training?

Gabe from Vidyard

Great maintenance tools

Great experience with the team overall

Pros

The parallel implementation, runs alongside with yout systems without creating interdependencies

Cons

The rules and implementations might take some ramping up to build and understand how they work, including the incorrect template can mess up your data

Alex from SecurityMetrics

Not groundbreaking, but great packaging.

Pros

Ringlead packages together a lot of features that can be purchased individually as separate products from other vendors. If you're using a number of these features, it's a great way to bundle to get multiple technologies on a single license. I also like that Ringlead has proactively reached out to us to ensure we're getting good use of their products and what we have available to us.

Cons

You may be paying for features that you don't need or won't use, but generally if you're using a few features it's a better price than buying similar tools separately.

Kathy from Blackbaud

Powerful but not entirely intuitive

Our marketing team initially brought Ringlead in house, but were having some problems understanding and using the tool. I spent quite a bit of time with the team figuring out what we need and creating templates so that it will be easier for the users. Ringlead is definitely an asset that I have built several data governance processes around, which makes things easier for me.

Pros

As a data governance analyst, I appreciate the ability to create standardized, repeatable processes for data loads/appends

Cons

The interface is less then intuitive, and I find that I spend more time clicking around looking for what I want than I would like to

Ikaika from SECURITY METRICS

Easy to use, but pricey

Pros

RingLead is very easy to use. For the most part, it is intuitive and for the more difficult processes, you have people who can walk you through the steps.

Cons

There are similar products out there that are cheaper.

Mike from MH Equipment

Industry: Logistics and Supply Chain

Data Management and Firmagraphics

Pros

We feel that the Data Management aspect of Ringlead is helpful to our efforts. Customer support has been excellent.

Cons

We switched from another vendor because Ringlead looked as though we could get firmagraphic support along with data management. Our current vendor could only provide data management. This has not proven to be true. The firmagraphic has not worked for us.

Needed firmagraphic support.

Andrew from Fluke

Industry: Industrial Automation

Ringlead

The problems that we had were primarily with the people at RingLead. We came with a very specific business case and were assured and essentially sold on a false premise. It took several painful months to learn that neither the services dept, nor the tool could actually do what we needed. The experience was so bad, we were credited a free year with the service. We didn't end up using it because at that point it wasn't adding any value.

Pros

The UI is decent. It is built to give flexibility without too much complication.

Cons

It requires some backend updates to all contacts in marketing automation and is not as automated and is not easy as advertised.

Reasons for Choosing RingLead

The services team sold us on their ability to handle bulk deduplication (~120k), but couldn't ultimately deliver.

Jordan from Kibo Commerce

Jordan's Review

Pros

It's good to clear up data on my crm at a reasonable cost.

Cons

Still fairly new with it, nothing to bash it on now.

Morgan from Alert Logic

Definitely a tool you need!

It's been great to have a trustworthy tool and team to support our initiatives!

Pros

My company has benefited greatly from the web submission feature to reduce duplicate leads in our database. Once we set it up, we were at ease letting it to run in the background knowing it is helping maintain our data hygiene!

Cons

It took a while for me to learn the in's and out's of the product. I didn't get a clear, full picture of what the product did at first.

Katie from eCornell/Cornell University

I love Ringlead

Deduplication has been my big focus, and we are about to test routing. Love the responsiveness of support and the overall ease of use.

Pros

The ease of use is fantastic, and the support from the team any time I have a question is so valuable.

Cons

This sounds stupid to type out, but I can't easily find where to email myself notifications of completed processes. Put it right in front of me when I set something up to run!

Jaymin from Qualys

Great for working with duplicates

Pros

Our company recently worked on the duplicates removal process and set up a process within RingLead. It was very easy to implement.

Cons

Not completely sure with how it can be used for Data Enrichment but that would be something I would like to learn and implement if possible.