• Pros

• "I love that everything is easy to find. It's extremely user friendly. Even our older employees who are less computer friendly can use this. "

• "I love being able to see my information in real time. The ability to send over time off and have it documented. I also love the dashboard, the cleanness, and seeing team member updates is amazing! "

• "I love the timeliness of the emails on payday, and I love the ease of use when acquiring paystubs. Plus, the animations are fun!"

• Cons

• "The price is a little steep for a small business, but probably worth it. "

• "no chat support, only email..responses are quick but sometimes having access to chat support right away would be great"

• "Onboarding the solution takes a bit of time - but completely worth it!"

Browse Rippling Reviews

Scott from Q.Digital, Inc.

Industry: Publishing

Great product, friendly service

Rippling makes it easy for my employees to get paid, track PTO, do open enrollment for healthcare and it handles all the tax/compliance stuff with ease.

Pros

Rippling's Payroll is seamless and easy and their support in setting everything up (and transferring from my old provider was flawless). We manage our Benefits, PTO, Payroll, Worker's Comp all through their software. For benefits and Worker's Comp, it integrates with third parties seamlessly (our health insurance broker and a Worker's Comp company Rippling works with). But overall, I've appreciated their service above all else - requests are quickly and politely answered (not like my previous provider)

Cons

The reporting features leave a lot to be desired, but I can see them improving as they go. Today's payroll run surfaced a brand new report that wasn't there just two weeks ago, so I'm hopeful this is an area they are devoting more attention to.

Douglas from Voltus, Inc.

Rippling is a must have

Overall, very positive. The Rippling team has been very responsive and helpful along our journey. The platform made an immediate and positive impact on payroll, benefits, and onboarding processes. I have evaluated numerous HR/payroll platforms (Gusto, Bamboo HR) and implemented Namely at my last company. Rippling is an improvement over all of them. Rather than trying to offer mediocre functionality across a breadth of items, they are focused on being the best at core features (payroll, onboarding/offboarding, benefits, IT lite, etc.) and then integrate with best-in-class apps for items like performance reviews, expense management,...).

Pros

1) Technology that makes my life better 2) Responsive team/customer service 3) Makes my team happy (because of #1 and #2). The thoughtfulness in workflows helps a lot.

Cons

1) I fear that the cost could very quickly grow -- initial pricing on modules is usually $/employee/month...regardless of how many people actively use the module. The team has been responsive to requests for different pricing schemes. 2) Data visibility (e.g. compensation info) is a bit limited on flexibility. It is either at the admin level (everything) or general user level (limited visibility). I expect this will change over time, but some more intermediate steps would be great (e.g. manager can see comp info, but not SSN, bank info, etc.).

Response from Rippling

Replied January 2020

Hey Douglas, Thanks so much for your feedback, we're always making improvements, so look out for updates around data visibility.

Josh from Blue Energy Group

Rippling is a one stop shop

Customer service has been the highlight so far. Very prompt service!

Pros

It takes care of all my payroll, insurance, deductions, pto time, onboarding, and offboarding all in one place.

Cons

Nothing really other than just having to go through a rigorous set up and transition process.

MARCUS from Syndicate Mortgages, llc

Horrible service and on boarding

Their system is nothing more than the API hub to other third-party service providers. You're paying to connect to your other services through their interface, which costs additional for each service on a per-person level. There are many more affordable solutions with better interface and customer service. To prove how outdated and horrible their system is, they declined my payment (even though I provided my full account info with their rep on the phone that was chewing on the phone, letting me figure everything out instead of trying to help me). I tried to reach my rep, that he disappeared. Due to the inconsistency and the low-level onboarding, I decided to cancel and not proceed with the service. Right after I canceled the service, they went into my account and started to withdraw money without my consent! I doubt that any of these reviews are legitimate. I have found the same reviews on different channels, basically plagiarized.

Pros

I didn't like anything once I signed up.

Cons

-ZERO Customer Service -Horrible Onboarding for someone who advocates themselves as an onboarding service -Constant upsell for every single thing in the system, even after I selected the everything from their highest level package there is still cost for even a simple API for your email or Salesforce and much more! -User Interface is extremely outdated -Functionality is exaggerated.

Alexandra from Fabric

So many things in one platform

Pros

I love the ease of use for onboarding new employees. Being able to provision IT accounts, sign crucial documents, build an employee profile from our ATS and create custom PTO plans per each location we have, is AMAZING! For a one-person department, Rippling has made my life so much easier.

Cons

Two areas in which the product can be improved. A more functional organizational chart (visually speaking) and more functionally in doing static documents like a text function to fill out the forms.

Chris from Push Innovation Live

Forget ADP, Paychex or Ceridian

With Rippling, we spend so much less time fixing problems than we used to with the big payroll providers. The system natively and easily integrates with G Suite, Expensify, health insurance, worker's comp, and a variety of other services. This allows us to focus on building the business rather than payroll and HR.

Pros

This is, by far, the easiest and most intuitive payroll and HR software that I've used. Doing the initial setup took a mere 3 hours compared to literally months of setup time for ADP Workforce Now or Ceridian Dayforce HCM. Rippling does what they say they're going to do and they seem to do it very well. Direct deposits have been making it successfully into accounts so far!!!

Cons

I'm not a big fan of team-based email support, but that's pretty much the only option they provide. While I don't feel they're leading me astray, I also don't feel like they intimately know the needs of my company. I'm also a little concerned about the longevity of a company that is probably running off of venture capital, but it is a risk I am very willing to take to not have the frustration of one of the big payroll companies, who have software that is difficult to use and often screwed up payroll runs.

Alec from Yumi

Rippling Provides Needed HR/IT Integration

Pros

Every company I have worked for has struggled with integrating HR & IT onboarding and offboarding processes. Typically, companies will have to resort to a spreadsheet of software and services. I really like that Rippling integrates SAML and other utilities like SSH key management. I also really enjoy the HR experience, the Payroll dashboard is really nice. The benefits dashboard is extremely clear and accessible. Overall, I've been really happy with Rippling.

Cons

They are a relatively new company and sometimes the occasional bug pops up, like an app bug I ran into when putting in the two factor code. I haven't run into any showstoppers so far and overall, the positives greatly outweigh the negatives.

Bryan from PeopleGrove

Enterprise grade benefits management, accessible to startups.

I was first introduced to Rippling as part of my offer and acceptance to join PeopleGrove. I found the process quite simple. As I went through onboarding, each task was laid out in front of me, making it simple to follow and check off as tasks. Now I am an active user. Rippling gives me access to our org chart, showing reporting structure and contact info for the team. We can use Rippling SSO to access any portal we need access to, easily and securely. I can schedule and manage PTO for me and my team. Payroll, forms, documents, etc. are all at my fingertips. I have worked at bigger companies in the past. Their HR packages were robust but cumbersome and visually meh. Rippling even helps us with device provisioning and decommission, software updates, etc. Rippling has been one of the easiest products to learn how to use and see value in. I have no complaints whatsoever.

Pros

Simple, easy to understand from offer, to onboarding, to managing a team. I have secure access to all of my HR, IT, payroll, and documents and single sign-on to every portal we need to access.

Cons

It is very difficult to find a constructive complaint about Rippling. So far, I have not encountered anything that I expect to be in the product that isn't. They recently rebranded the identity and colors of the company but it has been slow to show up in the app. Perhaps the frequent need to re-login for rPass access could be improved with different session management, but overall, I don't have any complaints.

Rachel from Annmarie Skin Care

Industry: Cosmetics

Love it!

I think a huge benefit with our team is seeing the birthdays, anniversaries, and when a team member will be off.

Pros

Cons

I feel that the there is a kink in the time off function - showing how many hours you truly have left to schedule seems to be off.

Response from Rippling

Replied December 2019

Hey Rachel, thanks for your feedback - We'll take a look at that PTO issue, hopefully get it resolved.

Abhiroop from Hutsy

MUST have for your business

We had come over from Gusto because of a better pricing structure and stayed because of how elaborate the software is. Love the customer support team, they're very swift in answering any HR related (and tech support) questions.

Pros

Customer support is really swift and helpful. Pricing is also very simple. Love the integration with so many other apps (including insurance etc)

Cons

Logging into the app takes a bit of time to load, but nothing that affects functionality.

Letha from Pineapple Payments

Modernized Flexible Solutions

Pros

The smoothness of not only the implementation, but the usability of the program for both admins and employees.

Cons

As Rippling is still relatively new itself, there are some features or capabilities that are unique to our company - such as having multiple entities, banking needs, etc. - that Rippling doesn't quite offer yet- HOWEVER, our account manager and the support team have been receptive and responsive to our needs and are continuing to work on the things we need as we request them, which is great.

Response from Rippling

Replied December 2019

Thanks for your feedback :) We're constantly working on building new features.

David from Brystra

Great integrations save hours, easy to use

Overall has been very good. Initial set up took minutes for all of our applications and payroll. Really frees up a lot of time managing employees, computers and software licenses for the team.

Pros

Intuitive design, easy to navigate, saves a lot of time managing multiple systems for employees. LOVE the software licensing set up and computer security management. Makes onboarding and terminations much faster and more accurate!

Cons

Occasionally payroll support emails have gone unanswered for a couple of days. Benefits portion is not as customizable as some other stand-alone benefits admin systems but is more intuitive to set up on our own and far better than any other payroll-based benefits system we've tested.

Response from Rippling

Replied October 2019

Hey there, thanks so much for your feedback. We're sorry about the delay in your support emails, we'll work on that. :)

Mike from Porter Kyle

I Replaced 9 Separate Web Services with ONLY Rippling

Pros

Does everything you need... really... Onboarding, Background Checks, Employment/Education Verification, Payroll, PTO, Single Sign-On, Hardware Management, 401(k) through Guideline, Health Insurance, Dental/Vision/LTD/Life Insurance, on and on and on. Service is immediate... while other companies fail at email only service, Rippling nails it... in like 3 minutes usually... way faster and more precise than a phone call. Sometimes the founder even takes care of my requests... no really... the founder. Employees never ask me to train them anymore, it's so slick and easy to use. Really happy.

Cons

The only con is that I can't change an employee's username to their work email... it's always their personal email that they set input when they sign their offer letter... but the more I think about it it doesn't really matter.

Nicholas from Statewide Interpreters

Industry: Translation and Localization

Rippling for Small Business

I highly recommend Rippling to any business, especially small businesses. They have the capacity to scale any company's needs. Regarding my small business, it changed my whole HR game. Before it would take me or an employee almost two hours a week to run payroll and administer benefits. Now I do the whole process myself in less than 10 minutes. The new system did take some getting used to, but now I am familiar with process and the value Rippling provides me is incredible.

Pros

The price that Rippling offers is hard to beat, especially considering all the value it offers. I now have direct control over my company's payroll and benefits. Any time I need to change something in this area or run payroll, it only takes me a few minutes. Also Rippling offers me a plethora of tools without shoving them on to me. I can implement it to the degree I need, and if I need more, Rippling has it for me.

Cons

The price of having such direct control over payroll is that any mistakes I make are on me. It took me a bit to learn how to run payroll and administer benefits myself, but once I got it straight, the process has become a breeze. Also, it took me a little while to get used to customer service via email. At first it worried me, but after they dealt with many of my needs in a very timely fashion, I now feel comfortable with the system.

Matilda from Americord Registry

Industry: Biotechnology

Happy to make the switch

The fast response time has been so appreciated since many of our issues are urgent and I feel that Rippling provide the support that I need.

Pros

It is easy to understand and interact with. All the important apps and documents gets kept in the same spot.

Cons

I do not have any direct cons to the software itself. It was a bit hard transferring every data and information over from our last provider and I wish it had been a bit smoother, that's all.

Anuraag from Manifest

Best Payroll Choice

Fantastic!

Pros

- Combines IT with HR to help our employees get onboarded - Great document management tools - Quick Support - Easy to use interface

Cons

- The rigid process for a few apps doesn't leave room for customization - Site can be buggy at times, but nothing concerning - Would be nice if they bundled pricing again, it can get expensive with all of the bells and whistles per employee

Stuart from Beta Bionics

Industry: Medical Devices

Great all in one company admin portal

As stated previously. The all in one location of all my company and employment information is great.

Pros

It has everything in one place. All my personal information/benefits/payroll, etc. On top of that it has a very easy company directory that is actionable for texts and phone calls. The software is also very simple to operate, very clean interface with simple to understand language and icons.

Cons

I have not found any items I have not enjoyed using so far.

Caroline from RFG Advisory

Buyer Beware! Empty promises and no support

It has been terrible. Our implementation manager was pretty good but since then the support team is non-responsive (most requests take 48 hours to hear back) and the help center on the site is terrible. There are additional features you can turn on like custom fields but there is no training on how to do this and unless you know what you are looking for, you would never know where to find it.

Pros

Leaving Paychex we were really excited at the prospect of being able to have payroll, HR and benefits all in one place. In all of the demos we did, Rippling seemed slick and we loved all of the "add-on" possibilities.

Cons

We knew changing payroll companies would be a challenge but it really has been one problem after another! We have a mixture of 1099 and W2 employees which they told us they could do but it has been a payroll nightmare! All of the "add-ons" that we saw in the demo are not native to Rippling, they are partners that you can subscribe to and feed into Rippling. They typically only sync names.

Devon from 1859 inc

Industry: Biotechnology

rippling vs. gusto, no contest rippling wins.

would recommend to anyone vs gusto or zenefits(which has awful customer service) - you speak to someone you get an answer vs. other programs which reroute you to someone new who has no idea about your problem.

Pros

customer service is top notch with rapid responses to questions. can link up to other apps very easily which is fantastic.

Cons

would love to incorporate PTO into a team calendar in the site

Response from Rippling

Replied July 2019

Hey, thanks for your feedback! You actually can customize and share your PTO into a team calendar. See https://help.rippling.com/pto/calendar/. If you have any questions, just reach out to our support team.

Misty from Gnomon, Inc.

Rippling is Magical

Payroll is much easier and love that it can be automated. The sales team was very polite and informative. The implementation always made sure we were on track and available when we had questions. It is a wonderful system and we are excited to see any improvements in the future.

Pros

This software is so easy to use and you can definitely tell the developers thought about everything. The implementation was effortless and brought our company into 21st century. It has made so many things easier and saved a lot of time for the HR team.

Cons

For our company, it would have been nice if it had a time and attendance platform already built in.

A delightful and easy to use platform

Pros

My job recently switched to Rippling from Gusto, and although I love Gusto, Rippling was a really nice surprise! You get emailed when you're paid, like Gusto, but it tells you the details in the email body moreso. The interface is also super easy to use. I like that there is an "advice of deposit" embedded in the webpage so that you don't have to download a PDF to see the details. It's great to have the crucial details like net pay and pay period upfront. There's also a neat bar that shows how much went to taxes and how much went to you. The drawings are super cute too and lift my mood. Another nice thing is you can easily change your tax status on Rippling, so it feels very integrated.

Cons

I don't love the paystub pdf look. It has a giant "THIS IS NOT A CHECK" watermark, and overall looks a little unprofessional. Makes me a bit nervous when I have to submit paystubs to anyone as proof of income, and I worry they won't believe me. I felt Gusto's PDFs were way more professional and legit.

Molly from 4Creeks, Inc.

Industry: Civil Engineering

HR that is simple, informative and user friendly

Rippling has been a great tool and very useful for our entire company.

Pros

Rippling has made my job significantly easier and less stressful. From customized reports (employee birthdays, t-shirt sizes, PTO reports) to easy hiring that takes less than 5 minutes, Rippling has been a life saver to make sure no HR step is missed. I am new in HR so having a platform that I can use easily and confidently was a game changer.

Cons

We have had some trouble with PTO integration. Transferring medical information from hard copies to Rippling (especially during the renewal period) was a little difficult and made it hard to identify who had a change in their plans. although this will not be a problem in the future now that we have fully transitioned our health insurance tracking through Rippling.

Katherine from Misfits Market

So convenient!

Pros

I liked that it took care of all the on-boarding prior to my start at my new company. It was such a pleasant surprise to come in on my first day and not have to spend the first half of it filling out paperwork to get myself into the system. Furthermore, it was really great to be on payroll from day 1 instead of having that awkward gap in time with no income that is typical in switching careers.

Cons

I wish there were previous documents for health insurance. To clarify further, when electing my health insurance plan, I was given 3 options. After I selected my preferred plan, the other options were no longer visible to me and I wish they were; I am having second thoughts on the plan I chose and would like the information I once had available to me still accessible after my choice.

Response from Rippling

Replied October 2019

Hey there, thanks so much for your feedback. Regarding your health insurance comment, wanted to make sure you're aware that a. if this is Open Enrollment and OE is still open, your Rippling admin can always open it back up for you in product, or you can download Summary of Benefits and come back to make elections before the deadline passes. Reach out to your admin or support@rippling for any questions.

REZA from BEFORE BRANDS

Amazing

The employees benefit plans were all manually set up and entered not automatically as advertised / promised

Pros

Ease of use, User friendly , Great tax engine ,

Cons

Implementation process can be improved,

Best all-in-one solution for small business

Pros

all the different modules that work together: payroll, benefits, RPass, app integrations, connection to 401k

Nicole from Juristat

Excellent Resource for Small Businesses

Absolutely fantastic. Although there are areas for improvement, every time I reach out to Rippling with a request for help or new feature, I always get a positive response. If it's not already in the pipeline for development, they're more than willing to consider for future releases. I cannot recommend this application enough.

Pros

I can manage my payroll, insurance/benefits, onboarding/offboarding, software & hardware deployment all through one interface. The document retention feature is absolutely amazing. Having new hires and current employees digitally sign documents and then store those docs in Rippling is an amazing timesaver and takes a lot of the headache out of tracking down slowpoke reviewers. Payroll in itself is a breeze. We've had to incorporate into multiple states as we acquire more remote employees and Rippling has guides for employer account creation for all 50 (from what I can tell, at least!). Not only that, but it's a single flat monthly fee to run as many payrolls as you need.

Cons

The formatting on the doc builder is a little glitchy and you don't have many fonts to choose from. While the software integration is an amazing feature, it's not always applicable to the accounts our team maintains. Sometimes the SaaS provider will require you to use an Enterprise+ account to take full advantage of the integration... obviously not something Rippling can control, but it's a bummer nonetheless.

Clarence from Blessed Cleaning & Janitorial Services LLC

Industry: Facilities Services

A Must Have

Overall this has been a great program we have yet to start using the payroll yet which we roll out our next payday but everyone was quick in getting us set up friendly and quick to respond.

Pros

So in my office, we use a lot of different programs the best thing about this program is I can now access most of them through this app without having to sign in that's huge for us

Cons

I love everything about it. I would love to see more functionality. Like a communication board for employees, training inside the app etc

Andreas from EVRNU

Industry: Textiles

The new generation of payroll software

Impressive response times during sales cycle and implementation and now post-launch support. We had some hiccups during conversion (as might be expected) that I worried about but Rippling solved the issues quickly.

Pros

I haven't yet implemented all of the features that Rippling provides, but what I like is that this software has the right blend of features, ease of use (or lack of complexity) and price. It also seems like this platform was made "fresh" and wasn't legacy software that's been modified. The conversion was also easy and it made adding a new FSA plan ridiculously easy.

Cons

I don't yet intuitively know where to find everything - but it's a more of a familiarity issue than a software problem.

Rudolf from Platform Science

User / employee suggestions

It's clear that development is in progress, so far impressed by the potential.

Pros

I like that the design direction is focused on usability around the most important / bottom line information we usually come to the service for.

Cons

I wasn't sure what RPass was, didn't know what I was giving up my password for which is a strange feeling. Once in there, I attempted to sign into Greenhouse, but there was a SAML error displayed as JSON. As a user, it's not great to come across such poor user experience when you handle our critical information for us. Also, I couldn't search by job title in the directory on mobile, was was frustrating.

Response from Rippling

Replied February 2020

Hey Rudolf, Thanks so much for your feedback, much appreciated. We apologize for your inconvenience around RPass, and want to reiterate that your data is secure. If you have questions, reach out to support@rippling.com

Ian from Giving Assistant

Great Management tool

It's been great! Makes my life easier knowing i can view my benefits and payroll info in such an in such a simple yet effective manner. Will likely recommend this software to future employers if they aren't currently using it.

Pros

Just a great way to organize all of my health benefits and payments. I've never had a piece of software consolidate all of those things in one place thats presented in such a simple way.

Cons

Really don't have any gripes with the software from i've used it

Sana from Qventus

One-stop-shop for all your People needs

Pros

I love that we don't have to create accounts in multiple systems. Using Rippling, we can create one account, and allow the app to take care of the rest. This frees us up to do more meaningful things with our time, and reduces the administrative burden for onboarding and exits.

Cons

I wish there were more HRIS features (e.g. individualized signature capability, ability to append time-stamped notes to personnel files). I'm loving the new Employee Home beta feature for sure. More like this stuff, please!

Response from Rippling

Replied September 2019

Hey there! Thanks for your feedback, we're constantly making improvements so look out for new features!

Starling from Citiesense

Great for anyone who needs to hire

Using it to start the HR process for our startup. It helped us setup our hiring process. A great experience so far.

Pros

It makes hiring incredibly simple, particularly for founders new to the HR process.

Cons

It is complex with quite a lot of options, but that’s to be expected considering the services it provides.

Firas from Beta Bionics

Industry: Biotechnology

Intuitive and easy to use

My interactions on this site are always efficient and effective, and that's consistently the case as I use it about once a week. The system design and organization has a good feel and makes one's life easier in managing very important aspects. It's a role model.

Pros

A "one-stop" shop for all my needs, including paystub view, adjusting federal & state withholding, viewing/activating other benefits. Intuitive to use, well organized, and easy to use. Also with a state-of-the-art very secure login process that is simultaneously not complicated or time consuming.

Cons

I can't find or think of any cons of any significance, and that's spectacular to say about anything.

Gabby from BacklotCars

Easy to find everything I need!

I like that any time I want to change my direct deposit info, view my paycheck stubs, change emergency contact information, or basically anything else, it's all right there.

Pros

Cons

Wishing there was a link for my insurance stuff in Rippling instead of having to google search or pull it up separately every time.

Vincent from McCue Corporation

Industry: Business Supplies and Equipment

Rippling is a game changer

Pros

Rippling was obviously designed to solve issues faced by HR / Payroll departments. Everything is integrated and easy to set up. We had no real HR system and were using ADP for payroll. We implemented Rippling and switched over in a few weeks and had no issues at all. We implemented the PTO feature since we were tracking it manually and now have an easy way to approve and track time off. We also ran our open enrollment through the platform and employees found it really easy to use compared to other tools we used in the past. the team at Rippling has been really cooperative and responsive and now we are looking at all the ways to expand the tool internally to track compliance, improve time tracking and hook up other apps.

Cons

No real issues so far! It has truly been a good experience so far.

Bree from Flowspace

Industry: Logistics and Supply Chain

Rippling for Growing Business

Pros

I love how easy it is to onboard new employees with Rippling and the rental program for laptops and other hardware.

Cons

I would like some kind of timekeeping functionality, which is what we liked most about the last software we were using.

Response from Rippling

Replied August 2019

Hi Bree, Thanks for your feedback! Wanted to let you know we integrate with the best time-tracking applications out there, so you can use the best platform and the best services. Contact support@rippling.com if you have any questions

Keith from Causal Design

Industry: Public Policy

Fantastic Small Business Solution

Pros

Automation! We were looking for a payroll solution, but this provided a complete staff/HR solution for our team. In addition to streamlining our payments to staff and consultants, it has simplified on-boarding, internal compliance concerns, and managing software licenses across the team.

Cons

Onboarding the solution takes a bit of time - but completely worth it!

Rachel from The Meat Hook

Rippling has been so helpful!

Pros

I love all the integrations that come with Rippling. I also really loved our integration manager who helped us throughout the entire set up process. He was really easy to get in touch with and always there when we needed it.

Cons

Some of the UI of the software feels a bit outdated, and it's not always that easy to go from one section of the site to another.

clara from Zeus Living

easiest HR system ever!

We use Rippling for payroll, benefits, and insurance. Enrolling in insurance has never been easier for anyone at our company, and requesting/viewing things like PTO or pay stubs is the simplest process.

Pros

rippling's dashboard is so easy to use - the best UX of any payroll + benefits software i've ever used! everything is so straightforward and simplified, there isn't any "small print" misleading you or sending you down rabbit holes of information you don't need or want, and the visuals of the dashboard couldn't be more user-friendly.

Cons

can't figure out how to see my direct report's requests for PTO/sick days on my dashboard - can only use a link sent to me via email

Response from Rippling

Replied October 2019

Hey there, thanks for your feedback. Regarding your question, you can navigate to the PTO app and click the 'Manage' table to review direct reports pending and processed time-off requests. Overview tab includes their balances. Reach out to support@rippling.com if you have any additional questions.

Rser friendly and easy to navigate!

Pros

I love the fact that you receive email notification for every paycheck and that it shows the amount. I also enjoyed the seasonal "BOO! Its Payday" email greeting that came with the notification. Curious to see what the other holiday greetings will look like.

Cons

There is nothing negative I can say about the new software. I enjoy everything about it. Again, very user friendly and very modern.

Ched from Trusty Tails Pet Care

Industry: Recreational Facilities and Services

A Human Resources Practitioner's Dream Software

From transition to implementation to migration, everything went on great and smoothly. While we did encounter a little hiccup during the migration of data from ADP, I think overall it was a great decision to subscribe to Rippling.

Pros

- User Friendly - Easy to Navigate - Wizard/Questionnaire for compliance - Interface is neat and did make good use of white space

Cons

None so far. We've officially started using the HRIS about 2 weeks ago and last week for Payroll. So far, so good!

Marco from Microverse

Best onboarding experience so far

It's only been a month since I started using it, but I don't really want to go back to the old way of doing things. The fact that I can easily access TAX related forms and be pointed to directions on how to fill them out without having to google it is a really nice time saver.

Pros

The onboarding at other companies I've joined in the past typically requires the creation of multiple accounts across multiple websites and services. Rippling streamlines most of that by integrating really nicely with Google Suite and other third party apps which we already use. Rippling also makes it super easy and intuitive to fill out forms and submit digital signatures all without leaving the site. It was great receiving an email notification of my first paycheck and then being able to follow the link for a detailed breakdown. There are so many other features that I haven't even gotten around to using, but I'm really enjoying the user experience overall.

Cons

I feel that the android app (haven't tried the iOS version) could get a little bit more love. Not all the functionality from the website can be accessed through the mobile app which is a shame since there's times when I'd like to have access to some quick info without having to open up my laptop.

Most streamlined HR platform I have used

Staying on top of all the documentation when bringing new employees or contractors onboard was a real hassle and we were not consistent enough about it. Also our previous payroll providers charged more but actually did less - I was spending way too much time on tax filings and cutting checks etc. Rippling handles all our payments for employees and contractors, as well as HSA contributions, and payroll tax filings. I recommend it highly.

Pros

Rippling makes it very easy to onboard new employees and contractors, run error-free payroll and makes all payroll tax filings effortlessly and accurately. Their browser-based dashboard is extremely easy to use and in the handful of times I have needed it, their customer service was exceptionally responsive and helpful. Their integrations with Slack and Gmail were also really impressively simple to set up and very handy.

Cons

When making the switch over to Rippling from my previous payroll provider, I had to manually import the contractor records from the year-to-date and I made some mistakes. But, they were very helpful in this process and we got it sorted quickly.

Christopher from FutureFuel.io

Rippling has simplified and streamlined our operations and saved us an FTE

We were trying to solve the issues of onboarding people, managing hardware and ensuring compliance. We had decided to hire someone to do this, until at the last moment, someone told us about Rippling. This software has automated the employee onboarding process, it manages hardware and installs the security software on it, and it helps us with our audit reporting. We are huge fans!

Pros

Software is very comprehensive and very flexible. If you want to use a module, you can use it, if you do not want to use it, you do not have to. I oversee the engineering team and compliance, and this helps simplify both. We were about to hire a person, whose full-time jobs was going to be onboarding and compliance, but now we just have Rippling do it.

Cons

We have not found any cons yet. This product has solved all our needs.

Brian from Kairos Power

Industry: Civil Engineering

Well organized and easy to use

Pros

Rippling was well organized on my payroll and benefits. I could find everything I need very easy and fast.

Cons

It would be better if there was a way to look up company directory.

Response from Rippling

Replied January 2020

Hey there, thanks for your feedback. You should be able to see your company directory straight from your dashboard. If you have issues with this, reach out to your Rippling admin.

Carey from NextDeavor Services

Industry: Staffing and Recruiting

RIIIPPPPED Review

Benefits are super easy administration of benefits and back office HR tasks. I mainly use it to review paychecks, which again, is a super easy process.

Pros

It's iconographic UI. It's very modern and makes the UX very seamless. I'd say the top things would be that simple, straightforward iconographic layout presentation which makes it super efficient to navigate. Today's world, with data up the wazoo, distractions, interruptions etc, having simple, easy to navigate software/saas/paas, is crucial.

Cons

Can't think of anything at the moment. I really like the platform.

Ronnie from brokerage

Rippling, payroll of the future

We are not yet implemented, but we've done demos and it is by far the most intuitive system I've seen for benefit admin, payroll etc.

Pros

Rippling is a very interesting product and I cannot wait to switch to them in January. Their system is intuitive, and very easy to use. It gets rid of 5 other software programs I was using to run a business and houses all of them together.

Cons

The price is a little steep for a small business, but probably worth it.

Dylan from Just One Dime LLC

Rippling Review

Rippling was a smooth transition from our previous platform to this one. Have enjoyed working with it for the past month or so

Pros

I like that it is compatible with all software that we already use in daily operations. It is also intuitive and easy to teach others

Cons

Wish it was compatible with HighFive rather than just Zoom and Rydoo rather than just Expensify

Abby from Alliance Marketing Partners

Industry: Public Relations and Communications

User-Friendly and Easy!

Pros

Rippling is so easy to use! My favorite part about the platform is the user-friendly interface. Everything is perfectly laid out keeping in mind convenience and ease.

Cons

Nothing- it's awesome! The only edit is the days we are paid, the announcement comes in around noon instead of first thing in the morning.

McKenzie from Seaside Property Management, Inc.

Rippling Review

Pros

This software is simple and extremely accessible to everyone on my payroll from 20 years old to 60. Information is just a click away.

Cons

We wish that there were a personal to call with questions rather than waiting for an e-mail response in the case of instances that require “quick fixes.”