Browse Trusona Reviews

Tired of Passwords? Implement Trusona!

Pros

Set up is a breeze, the UI/UX is simple and the product works, what more could you ask for?

Cons

There is nothing that I can think of that I do not like, it works as advertised, simple yet powerful.

Response from Trusona

Replied June 2021

Thank you for your review, we appreciate it.

Chad from Mindspace

Partnership for LMS

Trusona was an excellent partner, supporting us every step of the way. We had direct access to all of the resources we needed through our implementation contact, and they seemed to really care about our success.

Pros

Our team was looking to offer passwordless authentication options for our LMS, and Trusona was an excellent choice. It had well-defined and well-documented API's that we were able to easily to implement. Their user workflows are extremely simple and easy to understand.

Cons

The biggest hurdle was honestly user familiarity. Not having the traditional username/password workflow was a bit uncomfortable for some users.

Reasons for Choosing Trusona

Trusona had a compelling and cost-effective offering, and was willing to interact with us directly to ensure our success.

Response from Trusona

Replied May 2021

Thanks for your review and for adding passwordless authentication functionality to your product. We appreciate your partnership.

Ben from Georgian

Industry: Venture Capital & Private Equity

Great security and user experience

It's been a great product to use but also a great team to work with. Proactive and approachable even though we haven't been their largest customer by any means.

Pros

The UX for the user is slick and easy. Having the ability to use Trusona to solve all our needs around MFA, passwordless logins, and legacy 2FA (to replace Google Authenticator) has been amazing. As we have rolled it out we've been able to increase security while reducing user friction at the same time which isn't very common when it comes to security products.

Cons

There isn't anything that comes to mind, we've had nothing but a great experience.

Reasons for Choosing Trusona

Confidence in the product and the team.

Reasons for Switching to Trusona

Security of the Trusona solution, ease of use and ability to go passwordless!

Response from Trusona

Replied October 2020

We believe that "if it is not usable, it is not secure" - so thanks for taking notice of our efforts in our solution's usability. Thanks for your support for our passwordless identity authentication product!

Moustafa from Kleiner Perkins

Trusona Passwordless Auth

My experience has been great so far. The product development team always listens to their customers and feature requests. Customer support has been exceptional as well

Pros

Ease of use for both administrators and users User do not need to type or remember passwords again We use the product with Okta which is a great value

Cons

None so far. I hope that it'll be more integrated out of the box with some personal or consumer products

Ease of use and setup

Response from Trusona

Replied May 2021

Thank you for your long term partnership and the review comments!

Hans Hvidbjerg from ZynRg AB

It's finally here!

The customer service is second to none, by far. This is the most engaged and committed team I have ever had the pleasure to work with, it's been a pleasure.

Pros

As a User the fact that I have to remember one less password and never have to worry about being locked out or make up a new password all the time. As a Manager, never again do I have to reset the login for users, over the past 20-25 years; I can't count how many times people have come to me in person; urgently needing me to reset their login, since they forgot their password or was locked out due to typing it wrong a few times. Worst yet, if people cant log in and start their work. All this while knowing someone got my back, making our whole system safer.

Cons

This first release covers our most immediate needs; over time I'd like to see out of the box support for more than Windows 10 Desktop, and I'm sure we will. In any case, it has a strong backend, or API if you like, to interface with lots of bespoke systems as well, so it's not an issue.

Reasons for Choosing Trusona

The Ease of use, and it is much easier to implement and distribute, than purchasing and distributing some hardware for each user. I am not sure other systems really can compete in this category yet, so it was an easy decision.

Response from Trusona

Replied December 2020

Thank for your support as well for our mission for a passwordless world! And yes, we do have integration support coming soon for other Desktop types...

Brett from National Cyber warfare Foundation

Great products. Great company.

We started using Trusona technologies early on. They have delivered a consistent, reliable, and secure offering to reduce or remove the use of passwords. This helps us operate more safely. Their technology also enables our administrators to grant access to specific systems effortlessly and with no additional support required by our team.

Pros

Simple to use. reliable operations. Improved cybersecurity.

Cons

A base of source materials for integrations would be helpful.

Response from Trusona

Replied May 2021

Thank you for the review and all your good work. Let's make the internet more secure, together!

George from Radiologex

Our partnership with Trusona has been invaluable to the success of Radiologex.

Pros

The Trusona technology rises to meet the promise of our accessible-anywhere secure healthcare platform, ushering the industry into a new digital age by providing passwordless MFA identity authentication that’s fully compliant with medical security standards and essential for next generation Health IT data provenance. Leveraging the Trusona SDK, Radiologex has seamlessly integrated Trusona’s revolutionary tech into our platform, executed with unmatched support and transparency, for a seamless—and painless—user experience.

Cons

We have yet to encounter an issue with our Trusona integration.

Response from Trusona

Replied March 2021

Thanks for the review comments, Radiologex! We appreciate the partnership and are glad that our passwordless MFA solution meets the high security demands of the healthcare industry.

Ori from Ball To All

Unising the free WordPress passwordless MFA

I find the plugin to be free, easy to use, and doing what it said it would.

Pros

The easy and fast install process, and the "just works" UX

Cons

At first, four years ago, it did not have the ability to use it with my users (only admin). Now the feature is there, and we can all benefit from going passwordless.

Response from Trusona

Replied May 2021

Thanks for your review! We are glad that you are enjoying the passwordless experience as a website Admin, as well as for your users of your Wordpress site.

Shamsh from ZorroSign, Inc.

Innovative solution - highly recommended

Right from top down this company values it’s partners and customers.

Pros

The ease of implementation and use are two major pros of this product. They are very innovative in their product offering and I highly recommend individuals consider the Trusona solution.

Cons

We were one of the first early adopters of the passwordless solution and we found it fairly easy to implement. I’m sure it’s much easier now.

Response from Trusona

Replied May 2021

Thank you for the partnership. We love partnering with innovative solutions like yours!

Stephen from Exeter Financial

Best protection

Amazing! From the solution to support all is first class!

Pros

It is so easy and effective! Nothing else to say!

Cons

I have not had any negative experience using Trusona.

Response from Trusona

Replied May 2021

Thanks for your review! We appreciate your partnership.

Peter from Exeter Financial

Peter Helms Exeter Financial Trusona Review

Love it! Easy to use. My clients love that we use it. #passwordfree :)

Pros

Ease of use. Trusona technology doesn't disrupt what I'm doing. There is zero time suck. Knowing Trusona adds a unique and protective layer of security that protects me and my clients information is very reassuring. My clients also love the added protection to their personal information.

Cons

We had a great team that implemented Trusona Software for us. They were fantastic. However, it would be nice if companies could download the software and implement without having to have an in house team from Trusona walk them through it. More a suggestion for scaling the software. Knowing very little how software works, I'm sure there is a reason for this.

Response from Trusona

Replied October 2020

We are glad that you and your clients appreciate the ease of use and enhanced security of our product. Many thanks for supporting of our mission of #NoPasswords!

Dorra from Exeter Financial LLC

A no brainer!

We have peace of mind knowing that our systems are at the highest level of security and our clients information is secure. Trusona helps us stay at the forefront of leveraging technology at its finest.

Pros

Trusona was such an easy deployment that adds an additional layer of protection to our services. The multi factor authentication process takes less than 30 seconds to log into my computer.

Cons

There are no cons. We have had a seamless integration and positive feedback from our team.

Response from Trusona

Replied December 2020

Thanks, Dorra. And yes, helping you provide the highest level of security to your clients is our shared goal as well!