• Pros

• "It's so easy to use and I love that we text back and forth!"

• "I love that it syncs with my bank and on a weekly and monthly basis I know exactly what went on with my revenue. This allows me time to work on my business and not in it all the time. "

• "This is a simple to using booking program that you can upgrade with add-ons. It is super easy to use and allows you to keep track of appointments."

• Cons

• "I think it's more personal, but I do wish they would send me a text or an email when they ask me questions...otherwise I guess I need to just get into the habit of checking it more habitually!"

• "Their software is constantly improving, but at the moment it's a little bit of a work-in-progress when it comes to design and ease of use compared to some of their competitors."

• "Really my only complain (other than seeing that I spend way too much money a month) is that I have to resync my accounts a lot"

Browse KPMG Spark Reviews

Lisa from The Mighty BellRays, Inc

I travel for a living and Bookly has made running my business bookeeping accounting easier.

Switching over to Bookly allowed me to gain more control over the creative part of my business because I don't have to work hard at the books or put it off until later. My accounts are integrated to upload automatically. I answer the questions bookkeepers have for me. I just review the work. It's like having a person in the office doing the work without having to hire someone. You might think just having software is like that but it isn't. You still have to find the software, keep track of the updates, if you are smart after to upload the work you will have someone review what you have entered. With Bookly, I don't have to do all of that. I never have to buy software. I just log in and see what view the books, answer questions , ask questions, run reports, etc. It's wonderful for me as I have a lot to do running a business. Anyone looking to save time should look into using Bookly. It's isn't just software. It's a group of people that want you to have the best accounting experience possible.

Pros

I am a longtime Mac user. Quickbooks integration has been troublesome and lacking updates or options. Bookly software is a non-issue. I can get the reports I need and if I have questions I can have quick access to knowledgeable staff that is eager to help. Hiring Bookly was a major stress relief.

Cons

There are elements of QuickBooks that I miss like having an app. What I realize I get without the app is made up for in customer service and staff access.

Joanne from Indiana University

Not for everyone. Software and Support are excellent, but not geared to my business needs.

First, it's not only software, there is a person at the company that is assigned to you and knowledgable about your account. It helped me to get on top of my finances and get them organized. However, it's more for business and does not meet my needs. I switched to managing budgets and transactions at YNAB.

Pros

What I liked most was that I had a dedicated bookkeeper that I could work with, who was available and accessible. The software and communications process was easy. I didn't wast time trying to track anyone down. Response times are great. Everyone was easy to talk to and to work with. Polite, helpful, and responsive.

Cons

My "business" is low transaction with over fewer than 10 bank accounts. One account is a business account, the others (linked) are personal accounts. The issues I ran into are: 1) I needed reports by each of the accounts, that was not easily generated by bookly, my dedicated person had to do it manually. It was wonderful that they did, but it wasn't always correct (because it needed a lot of info from me) and so the reports weren't as useful as I had hoped. 2) Unforeseen problems: The "view only" access to my (personal) bank accounts triggered major problems. That second username triggered all my lined accounts to be unlinked and auto-payments stopped. I was NOT notified by the bank! My mortgage was late and I have to live with remove the late mark on my credit report. 3)Taxes: I wanted to submit them on time had my information to Bookly well in advance of April 15. They were not done on time, and they only have paper submissions now, so I had to print and mail all the forms. Furthermore, because they are submitted on paper, it takes several more weeks to have them processed by the IRS (and probably the states too).

Kenny from Information Technology and Services

Bookly charged me for services I never used.

Nothing but pain.

Pros

The software and concept are good but the company does not conduct itself professionally. They made assurances that they could come up with a solution but ultimately, they failed to do so and still wanted me to pay.

Cons

I received a trial subscription from Bookly and started working with some of their personnel. The staff were very friendly but were not knowledgable enough to figure out the complexity of my needs. Note that my needs were not that complicated. After trying to find a workable solution for me, they deemed I needed to use their partner software named Xero. After multiple attempts and phone conferences, they still were unable to come up with a system that would meet our needs. Subsequently, they ceased correspondence and since I was on a free trial, I let it go. Several months later I noticed on my credit card statement that they had been charging me monthly for their services. I reached out to them again multiple times and long story short, they wouldn't refund my money. I have all the emails to corroborate this story and ultimately, I had to go to my credit card company which disputed the charges and refunded my money. Needless to say, I was shocked and disappointed that Bookly would not refund the charges they had applied for work they never did. It's sad that I had to go to my credit card company to get things right.

William H. from Clickbase Corporation

Ideal Accounting solution for small businesses

We can quickly see the monthly results of our business activities and make corrections in our business model much quicker than we were when we posted to QuickBooks and submitted the results to our account after the close of the quarter. It often would take them another 3 months to product our final reports, which put us behind in making needed corrections to keep our business profitable and growing at the rate we had forecasted.

Pros

We were please to be introduced to KPMG Bookly team at eBay Open this past summer. We had been planning to either go with QuickBooks Enterprise or Go Daddy Accounting for our new eCommerce business. With Bookly we not only have a software package to handle our accounting but a personal bookkeeper to make sure we are posting our accounting data correctly. We the other solutions we were considering, there was no personal interface, and we still would have had to hire an accountant to review our results after the fact. While we are fairly versed in sound accounting practices, it is great to have a bookkeeper looking over our shoulder to make sure we are consistently following the best practices for our accounting.

Cons

We would like to see a checklist added to Bookly to ensure we are consistently entering the required data for each aspect of our business each and every month.

Michael from Timber Wolves Restaurant

Amazing Bookly staff are kind an accurate

Accuracy Financial Intelligence monthly budget planning It really helps us be sure of where all our money is going !

Pros

They help my small business improve daily ! Every-time I call they are more than willing to help me take my business to the next level.

Cons

NO CONS Bookly is a asset to my company we love bookly ! I'am sure if you test drive bookly you will be happy as well .

WILLIE from UrLife Now Fitness

Keeps Me Aware

Pros

Cons

Nothing to say at this time . I'm very pleased with this software.

John from Barrus Pianos

Industry: Music

Great service

Great experience. Good people to work with.

Pros

Fast and easy to get your up to date reports as soon as the day, week, month, or quarter ends.

Cons

The graph hasn’t been working very well.

Robert from P5 Marketing

This is a service I use and suggest to others

Keep my books straight and my taxes on time.

Pros

A professional tool with great features. They do my bookkeeping and my taxes with minimal effort on my part.

Cons

Was clunky in the past. They do not provide advice.

Robb Braun from The Leadership Source

Trusted Support

Time, time, time and peace of mind.

Pros

Frees me up like never before. Once the initial work of getting accounts synced up was done, the rest is automatic. Account representative then takes good care of me.

Cons

Doesn't fit on my laptop screen perfectly. I have to shift slightly left or right. That's my only con.

Penny from J & S Fiderio Inc

Easy Reliable service

Pros

I like that I can know at any time how my business is doing. Everything is updated in real time and very easy to use. The payments are monthly and very reasonable. Super easy and helpful for Tax preparation.

Cons

I am really satisfied with this service, at the last 2 years I am using it.

Danielle from Le Cafe

Industry: Restaurants

Alas...I've been saved!!!!`

As a restaurant owner, I have no time (literally if i want to sleep!) to input all my sales/spending info so at the end of the month I can see where all my money went! This company syncs up to your bank account, gets your sales data and inputs everything so that I can see in one shot where my money is actually going and where I could use some help! Everyone that works over there has been so patient and helpful...I feel like God has finally answered my prayers! It's so easy and I mean we text back and forth!!! I don't have to answer phone calls and sit on phone sessions for hours to figure anything out..and if they have questions I answer them when I can!! I don't have to play phone tag to get my accountant on the phone! It's all done online. I do wish that they had a phone app (but they have assured me they are working on one!) This company has saved me and my tax accountant is so thankful for them!! They also do taxes but opted out of that for my business! In one sign in I can see what my business is worth and my net income. I use to do all this on my own but literally just have excel spreadsheets with data...and that's it nothing really to go on much other than totals for the week or the month! It wasn't telling me anything, I felt just more of wasting my time! This company uses everything; my spending, my income...categorizes it and then helps me see where I am spending too much and how it's affecting my overall net worth! I recommend this to everyone and anyone looking to streamline their business!

Pros

It's so easy to use and I love that we text back and forth!

Desmond from M Jane Corporation

Amazing Serice

I’m having an Amazing experience wiht Bookly! If you’re looking for bookkeeping for your business, this is the best service that’s out there, and you can’t beat the price for the value they provide which is really a lot of value. They actually should charge more for the service, but I don’t mind paying the current fees. However, I’m sure they’ll increase the price in the future as that’s normal for any business. Do yourself a favor and go ahead and get started NOW. You’ll thank yourself later, as you’ll more time to do what you do best in your own business.

Pros

Easy to use as the service connects directly to your account. Weekly emails regarding your P&L Easy to reach your accountant. Affordable price. Amazing support. There’s so much more, I don’t have much time to list everything.

Cons

I don’t have any cons for Booky. The service has been so Amazing, I actually don’t have any cons.

Anita from See Life Paulagics, LLC

Industry: Recreational Facilities and Services

Bookly Makes Books Easy! I dreaded using other programs because I'm not the best with numbers.

Saved time by not spending hours trying to figure things out. Saved money not buying upgrades over and over for software that is too difficult to use. Saved my sanity by knowing that my books are correct at all times and having access to a real accountant everyday.

Pros

Automated and easy to keep up with monthly instead of waiting until the end of the year! Having a knowledgable accountant at my beck and call makes me feel confident that what I'm doing is correct always, and if I have a questions it is easily and quickly answered. I hated using other software programs like the one that just stopped supporting the version I was using because they want me to pay for another upgrade. With Bookly, there is no capital upgrade outlay, just a monthly fee that covers everything. I like the way the software pulls in my data in from my accounts and then my accountant just asks me simple questions about what the expense was for and then determines the correct category. I love the ease of being able to ask a question of my accountant and get an answer fast. I don't have to think about what I'm doing from day to day. I just login and see what our financial picture looks like. You won't find a software product with the simplicity and clarity than Bookly has. I love the weekly cash flow updates too. If Quickbooks or other programs are too difficult for you to use Bookly is your answer! It's far more valuable than the price charged. Peace of mind is priceless. I don't worry about receipts that I don't know what to do with. I just upload them and let my accountant handle it. It's like a Butler for your Books!

Paul from See Life Paulagics, LLC

Industry: Recreational Facilities and Services

Awesome easy way to handle horrible tedious but necessary accounting chores! It's fast and easy!

Peace of mind that things are do correctly, accurately, and my taxes will be done easily. Confidence in the abilities of the accountants, and that helps me rest assured. Time - I spend less time trying to figure out software I don't understand, and more time enjoying my life.

Pros

The "ask your accountant" feature. It makes it easy for me to ask about confusing expense categories. I also love that my accountant can ask me about things that are unclear to her too. I also love the simplicity of the software and how easy it is to use, download transactions directly from my bank, and upload receipts. It makes seeing the big picture easier. I've used it for nearly a year now, and I love,. Don't do any more work than you need to, just like Bookly.co get it done for you. I am for the first time in years not dreading tax time next year! It is so comforting to know that all our business finances are taken care of my knowledgeable, smart, thorough accountants. I do wish there was a scanning feature built-in, but that's not what the software does! It's okay that I have to scan in the receipts and then upload them, it just takes more time than I want to dedicate but I can even do it with my phone which is pretty convenient and cool. The software is so much better than using Quickbooks, especially Quickbooks for Mac. There is a huge learning curve with Quickbooks, and I'm not an accountant. With Bookly.co you don't need to be an accountant, or even pretend to be one! They take the pain out of small business accounting.

Easy to manage appointments

I have been maintaining business meeting with clients.

Pros

It provides an automatic tool for booking schedule with clients. We never worry to miss any meeting schedule. I always get touch with my business client through notification popup. We can easily add it to WordPress. It also saves my time and money.

Cons

It should show the previous schedule which we missed anyhow. I would like to more enhancements in GUI.

Elisa from Estudios

Good booking system but lacks some basic functions

Great for scheduling and booking.

Pros

Cons

It tends to get very glitchy and as wordpress updates, they don't release patches as quickly as they probably should. If you email customer service, they do respond, but sometimes it takes a while to get a response.

Ryan from Healthier DFW, LLC

Value is worth the cost

The value is 100% worth the cost. Bookly's accounting software isn't as high speed as as quickbooks. However, they make it up with their customer support. The cost of bookkeeping from Bookly is best I've seen on the market.

Pros

It is simple and user friendly.

Cons

I am not able to upload my own transactions VIA a CSV file. And the limited amount of reports the software is able to generate.

Jay from Security Minds Inc

Great Tool For Small Business

Pros

Functionality and Ease of Setup for businesses

Cons

Banking Integration and Security of tools when using with mult-factor authentication

Bookkeeping Software For All

Pros

This software is fantastic. I used it under the original name (Bookly) and have been a customer ever since. What the business is doing is wonderful and you can't ask for better customer service. You work with a specific account manager that helps you with any and all bookkeeping issues.

Cons

The software is in its early stage and is improving. Some features you want added may take a little time, but rest assured it will happen.

Paul from Ciao Down LLC

Game Changer

Pros

Spark makes it easy for me to focus on my customers and not spending my time worried about keeping order of my books. The staff is super helpful and always available to answer any random question I may have about how my money is flowing.

Cons

I Don't have anything that I would list as a con. Thank you Spark for letting me focus on whats important.

Berk from Future Capture LLC

Great support

Pros

Organizing Expenses, support for bookkeeping. Helpful staff. User Interface, Connection to my bank accounts

Cons

I would love to have a better month to month comparison. And year to year too in that sense. thank you

Tammy from ABC Fitness Connection

I am in BOOKKEEPING Heaven!

I can use Bookly.co with ease without wasting a ton of hours learning to navigate it and did I mention that it is very reasonable?

Pros

The ease to use and it did not take hours for me to learn to use and navigate. These were very important to me.

Cons

- Revamp the ability to add milage because the one entry at a time is brutal. - If customer using tax service, then ability to ADD other expense totals i.e. TAX INFORMATION and under it categories (W2: ____, Cash Donation Total: _____, Student Loan: ___) - Files ADD categories i.e. 2015, 2016, 2017 so we can group files together by the year not when it was uploaded.

Brad from TochiLife

Bookly's Amazing!

I use Bookly for my growing startup and I love it! I spend about a half hour/week viewing reports and making sure everything's classified correctly but for the most part it runs itself and I don't have to touch the bookkeeping, which is exactly how I want it. Communication with my bookkeeper is SUPER easy! I just send them a message through the service and they're very fast at responding. When my bookeeper has has questions about how to categorize certain transactions they make it super easy for me to answer their questions in no time through a quick link. The price is unbeatable for the service you're getting and the time it saves me. Any time I need to send a report to an external source it's right there, easy to download and send. And they built me an incredible financial projection model for an unbeatable price. Can't speak more highly of Bookly and the pain it relieves for me.

Paul from See Life Paulagics, LLC

Awesome Accounting for Small Business

I love KPMG Spark, it makes doing a mundane job that you don't want to do easier, faster and most of all accurate!

Pros

The projects feature that was recently added allows a user to break down the financial data for a specific project or cost center. In our case this was most helpful in determining which trips were most or least profitable. Which in turn would make it easier to identify problems with our marketing strategy. This software is awesome.

Cons

The linking of accounts is good too, but when I change the password (maybe because I've been prompted to) I have to go in to the software to relink it - not that it's a big deal, but my bank makes us change our login every 90 days. Just a pain that's all.

Jake from AXIS Training Studio

Makes my life easier

I was tired of using Quickbooks and not having a single point of contact to go to with questions. I wanted a reliable company I could turn to for all my tax needs. Bookly does everything for one small fee. I have unlimited access to my accountant and it's super simple.

Pros

Very easy to use and communicating with your tax professional is simple

Cons

not every bank is supported

GREGORY from ALLIED HOME REMODELING LLC

Very helpful

Pros

Convenience, personable , quick response, intuitive. They always are on top of things before it's seen by me.

Cons

Delay times in updates, I have to input info that is needed sometimes which is kinda inconvenient. Other than that it's great

Cameron from Maple Syrup Farm LLC

Industry: Farming

Accounting for a Farmer

Bookly has been very helpful so far for keeping track of my spending on maple syrup production. It is perfect for getting a look at my business as a whole. However, being able to take a more granular perspective to more easily sort out my different products and be able to attribute sales or expenses to certain clients or vendors as part of the transactions page.

Pros

Very easy to use for its purposes anf readily available support. Support and tax filing are main reasons I currently use this service.

Cons

Doesn't include as many features as I would like such as being able to separate transactions by product I manufacture or client or vendor. I want to be able to attach more data to each transaction and then sort through those transactions with more granular category such as "transportation costs for product a sold to clients A and B" or "equipment for product B"

Greg from GMIA Inc

Great service and easy to use.

Pros

Support behind platform is what stands out. The layout and reporting is just what most small business's need.

Cons

An occasional glitch in the reports happens, but the support after the fact is great. Other than that no problems.

Dasan from Echo Printworks

Industry: Printing

Amazing service, knowledgeable and accessible

I've been putting off handing off my bookkeeping and accounting for YEARS much to my detriment. Finally did it, and very happy I did. The service is very easy to use, and I was even able to call my bookkeeper the day before the tax deadline this year and we spoke for 45min to get some last minute stuff worked out. Seriuosly fantastic, and cheaper than other services out there.

Pros

Easy to use and understand, and everyone at Bookly is very knowledgeable about using it as well.

Cons

I'll let you know when I find one. Maybe that it's not free? haha j/k

Eddie from GAN SIGNS & GRAPHIC, INC

Bookly is a great accountant to have

My corporate and personal taxes are consolidated under on platform and easy to access.

Pros

Simple, efficient and easy to use. I have access to all my personal and corporate taxes.

Cons

Takes out the one on one interaction with an actual accountant

Ebba from Rx staffing

Kpmg

Excellent

Pros

Easy to learn and navigate fast. It’s useful for small business

Cons

Pdf print too small fonts and sometimes it takes a while to download the financial statements

David from Paws Applause

Bookly is huge timesaver!

I converted to Bookly from Quickbooks last year and never looked back; this is an excellent value plus the support staff are highly-responsive. Bookly is a huge timesaver which eliminates 20-30 each month of rather tedious bookkeeping duties. My only criticism would be the rather limited reporting functions. Although the income statement can be exported to Excel there is no functionality to break the data out by month --- would like to see this become available.

Pros

Ease of use. Huge timesaver compared to Quickbooks.

Cons

Very limited reporting functionality.

Jeremy from EM Global, LLC

Great Programs

Its all in one and easy to use.

Pros

I like how it has everything in one. I can do my invoicing and keep up with all my finances. I do a lot of work out of office and can keep up with all my billing and finances on my Ipad. I highly recommend the program

Cons

I have been trying to change the name of my company, I can't find how to do that. We renamed our company. I also am having problems downloading my bank account information into Bookly. I haven't contacted support yet.

Brendan from Strategic Blue

Fantastic

we are using KMPG spark for seven businesses. Their online software and the staff are fantastic. They have made the set up process very easy. I don’t know why I didn’t switch over earlier. I feel like I am getting a great value for the services being rendered .

Pros

The software is easy to use very intuitive. Makes communication with your financial team easy.

Cons

They are working to have a single log on for multiple businesses to view the dashboard for each company.

Mike from Freeman

Industry: Business Supplies and Equipment

Works well and keeps your life organized a bit better

good

Pros

Works well and interface is very easy to navigate

Cons

If I lose my phone that would create a lot of problems, but thats not a fault of bookly; its great to use, but still have to write down dates just in case the phone dies, a cable goes missing etc.. The program itself is great

Greg from Greg Mauk Insurance Agency

Overall very good product and experience

I love having everything I need to know about my business synced on their website and updated regularly. I have had some syncing issues that have not been resolved yet, but once resolved I feel it will be much smoother.

Pros

Online software is easy to use and navigate.

Cons

Syncing issues are frustrating.

Jeff from Martin Remodeling llc

Very happy

Being new to owning a business it was nice to have someone in my corner explaining everything to me to take the stress away

Pros

Ease of use

Cons

Built very well for most companies however having a very small company a lot of what is offered is useless

Great interface with SOME issues

Pros

The interface allows for a seamless interaction with the bookkeepers which is great. I don't need to categorize transactions anymore with email.

Cons

I signed up in April so that may be the reason but the CPA was very busy and did not get back to me on time on many things that I needed. The bookkeeper was great.

Ryan from Train Smart Eat Smart LLC

Bookly..... Bookkeeping has never been so easy!

I absolutely love Bookly. Before Bookly, I had a mom and pop type company company helping me. It took weeks to months before I had accurate numbers to look at. Bookly gets me everything on a near day-2-day basis. I'm never going back!

Pros

Ease of use and customer support

Cons

Sometimes my accounts don't sync and sometimes recurring charges end up in the wrong places

Gregory from Photography

If you're serious about offering your services online for payment

Pros

If you're serious about offering your services online for payment We couldn't live without Bookly pretty much a requirement in our business will be getting ours are updated for years to come

Cons

Wouldn't mind if they would consolidate all the plug-ins into maybe a package to minimize the renewals

Sarah from Newport Strength

Industry: Recreational Facilities and Services

Love working with the simplicity of Bookly! They are on point with how modern business is run.

Pros

Communicating with my accountant is simple and lots of transactions can be clarified in only a few minutes. Keeps everything organized and easy to read. Love the dashboard and how clean/clear everything looks. It's so easy for non-accounting business owners to keep on track with everything.

Zachary from Zachary Albudri Veterinary Services

Great service for the independent contractor

So far, so great! I can't say thanks enough!

Pros

It's easy to use and has a clean interface.

Cons

I migrated over from intuit quickbooks and I appreciated having: 1. Automatic GPS tracking for mileage 2. Taking snapshots of receipts to embed to my transactions It'd be nice to see those features applied

Kayla from Spring Glen Veterinary Cinic

Industry: Veterinary

Love This Service!

My account specialist is fantastic. He answers by questions quickly and effectively solves any issues I may have. Customer service is always extremely friendly and helpful and the service takes a huge weight off of my shoulders.

Pros

Easy to navigate and easy to get help.

Cons

I would like to have more control over changing categorizations of transactions.

Michael from Michael G. Earl Law, PLLC

Industry: Law Practice

Easy to use, clean look, my accountant asked me for some info and I just sent him a bookly report.

I don't have to print out a year worth of statements from my business account and label and categorize each transaction since the software is hopefully doing it for me.

Pros

I don't really have to do much and it gives me an overview. My business is pretty simple, but it saves me a lot of time.

Cons

There is stuff in there that I don't know what it is or how I am supposed to use it, or what benefit it is to me. I have not really spent much time on bookly, but I honestly could have used like an email with a link to a training video or something. Something encouraging me to actually use the services they are providing, and what those services are. My year breakdown takes forever to load, right now it is not loading at all.

Rebecca from The Bark & Call Inn

I actually look forward to financial meetings!

I could not be happier or more impressed with the bookly team. They are wonderful to work with, really know what they're doing and have an amazing work ethic, while still managing to be calm, friendly and relaxing to work with. They keep coming to my financial rescue time and time again. They are also helping a complete procrastinator and slacker like myself get ahead of problems and truly be on top of my businesses finances. The most amazing part is how little time it is taking me to make that happen. They have streamlined the process and the amount of work required from me is minimal. i truly could not imagine finding a better financial service.

Pros

Ease of use

Cons

Nothing. It's amazing.

Sumit from S&P Universal Ventures, LLC

Had one of the worst experience with them, using their bookkeeping and tax filing services!

unnecessary stress, the thing I thought they would help solve with their service

Pros

- Supposedly cheaper than a traditional bookkeeper, but the amount of time you spend correcting them is not worth it. - Friendly sales people, but poor problem solving skills. I had to follow up with them constantly to get work done.

Cons

Everything. They could not deliver what they promised. Over-promise, under-deliver should be their moto. Plus they have a gap in their tax filing process, but they would not own up to it. It has cost me more than IRS fees due to their oversight and mistake.

Alex from Piano Associates

Industry: Package/Freight Delivery

Bookly has been great for our business

Showing our full accounting at the click of a button has been great.

Pros

What we like most is the ease of using it. Once all the accounts are synced, there is nothing major that we have to do to see up to the minute accounting.

Cons

We haven't had any negative experiences.

R from S Fund

Underperforming

Easy to use interface, but the accountants are way too slow to respond to questions/needs, and there are some things that can only be done on their end. I basically just had to learn everything myself because of slow response time and recurring mistakes, so then I just found another software that doesn't include a human bookkeeper, since I was basically doing everything myself anyway. Not to mention that when I tried to cancel before I was charged for the last month, I was charged anyway and then had to jump through ten hoops to request a refund multiple times even after they cut off my access to the service for which they charged me. They did wind up refunding me but not after burning bridges and goodwill.

Pros

Easy to use interface.

Cons

Requirement for human involvement from Bookly

Easy to manage online booking detail

Pros

It provide feature to book online tickets at low cost and also save our time. Easy to add reminders and notifications.

Cons

Over all it provide good services but it should reduce intially cost charges. Some time it show tickets in waiting status.

Christopher from The Smith Team Austin LLC

Book Keeping at Its Best

Bookly is great. The support is amazing. The time commitment was more than I expected, but my finances get a little complicated at times.

Pros

The software is very interactive, with chat functionality and followup. It also is a one stop shop for all of the financing and tax / ledger tracking.

Cons

The software doesn't really tell you when your connections have been lossed to your financial institutes. You won't know until you login and go to the accounts page.