• Pros

• "It is an easy tool to use, it is quite complete and you can enter and upload invoices easily, being able to access from any device is great."

• "It is very easy to use, it has almost zero bugs. You can easily backup, import data. I like this product and I use it everyday."

• "Well-known and respected company. VAT Return module is easy to use and works well. Inclusive updates are much better than old year end routines."

• Cons

• "It's not as customisable as the desktop version was but once you get over that hurdle and change your way of thinking and acting then you realise they had a reason for making it so simple."

• "I would like to control more on the screen functions. "

• "Sometimes there are problems with clients getting invoices but this is less often."

Browse Sage Business Cloud Accounting Reviews

Magdalene from The Busy Bookkeeper

Sage Business Cloud - Cannot Do Business Without It

Pros

I love the fact that my clients and I can share the same system in different locations. It also has an app that I can use on the go for invoicing and quotes.

Cons

Currently, I don't have any grips with the system.

Reasons for Choosing Sage Business Cloud Accounting

I have been a Sage Pastel user for over a decade. when I heard that there was a cloud-based system available that offered such powerful, yet simple to use features, I had to give it a try. I have not been disappointed.

Cathy from Schnitzer Steel

Industry: Mining & Metals

Simple to learn, gives you great data

I started a new job and I was up and running on invoicing at the end of the week, by week two I was able to post cash. It did take a little bit of time to familiarize myself the reports and with the general ledger. When I covered accounts payable it was also very intuitive. One of the most intuitive computer systems I have worked with ever.

Pros

The company I got a job with a few years ago used Sage, I was apprehensive about learning a new computer system but Sage was easy. It was intuitive if you have a little experience and accounting knowledge. It gives very great reports and gives you a lot of basic detail. I like.the fact that you can drill down to give various information.

Cons

There were a few times that I wish there was an online help to explain a few questions. There are a lot of reports and I feel like you may have to look at several reports to pull some advanced details.

Just don't

I wanted to use Sage business accounting cloud for basic bookkeeping and I couldn't even do this. My experience was of utter frustration. Not only with the lack of capabilities and difficulty in using the software but even worse, with their billing department. I was charged the wrong amounts every single month. Clients were charged for software that they didn't even use. Some clients were charged for software that I had already paid for. Nobody in accounts could fix it. Not even the directors were able to fix it. What an absolute disaster. I am absolutely at a loss as to how they are still in business.

Pros

The sage logo hinted that it may be similar to their line 50 product. Oh, how wrong I was. There is quite literally nothing good I can say about this software, their customer support nor their accounts and billing team.,

Cons

It falls way short of functional. It couldn't be further behind the competition if they did nothing. Essential features like repeating invoices were missing. You can't pay with or receive into the director's loan account. You are restricted in the number and type of bank/cash accounts you can have. Fixing anything is a mammoth task and even then, it doesn't actually fic the issues.

Jaco from Computer Software

Sage 300

The cloud based accounting solution offers a truly "connected" experience for the end user. Whether you are a salesperson travelling amd entering orders online or a Financial director viewing information while you are sitting in an airport lounge. I believe Sage accounting solutions can truly offer value for money.

Pros

From a customization point of view I think Sage 300 ranks pretty high. Most lager ERP solutions offers a square to plug a round hole.

Cons

Searching through all the modules for an Invoice and following the flow from AP to GL for example is quite cumbersome. I have had a more positive experience with other ERP solutions as a end user.

Reasons for Choosing Sage Business Cloud Accounting

It offered a better reporting utility.

Bhanu from Digiteck

GOOD EXPIRENCE

We use sage for accounting. The best thing is we can use sage cloud anywhere in the world. the software reminds us of the payments due for the customers. Then we can call our customers. It's easy to use. It saves time. If your computer will be crash then our all accounts are fully safe in the cloud-based sage. It's easy to use and access. When we need any help then the sage technician will fix the problem within few minutes on the call with remote access.

Pros

a few months ago we use the sage on the computer but if there any problem with the computer then our sage data not secure. Some time we lost lots of files as well. but when we subscribe Cloud service it's so much secure and easy. Our all data is fully secure on the sage cloud. The best thing is we can access anywhere in the world.

Cons

Nothing, when we need any help the sage technicians help me.

Krystal from Hotel Perichi's

Using Sage since Peachtree

This software has helped us to have all the necessary reports for the government. We recommend it if you want a complete one.

Pros

It is a complete software to manage your business accounting. We have been using Sage since it was Peachtree. Now you can manage the accounting everywhere with the cloud feature. You can manage sales, inventory, employees, estimates, purchases/sellers, and so much more.

Cons

You can be confused sometimes because all the windows are similar.

Sage Business Cloud accounting the accounting solution for growing businesses

Pros

Sage Business Cloud accounting is the ideal solution for any growing small business. You have all the information available to you on your cellphone if you so require. You can invoice clients as you do the job no matter what your industry. A great full function accounting system

Cons

The number of columns you are allowed when importing bank csv information is limited. Otherwise the import function serves its function.

Chris from DHP

Expensive

Not that impressed. You can’t get any subsequent support unless you pay for it.

Pros

The main go to accounting software and as you’d expect, covers all required accounting aspects.

Cons

The software cost is expensive for what it is and we don’t like the fact that Sage lock you in then annually push up the prices for new functionality that most people never want.

Anige from Blount County Water Authority

Industry: Utilities

Sage is easy to use

Pros

Sage is user friendly and able to do any of our accounting needs.

Cons

I would like to control more on the screen functions.

Burak from SC Johnson

Perfect with Reporting!

When it comes to prepare and present an analysis to the management, Sage comes the first.

Pros

We use Sage Accounting for management reporting and it works perfect and always reliable and gives us a great understandable charts/graphics. Also it is very easy to adapt and very user friendly and has never crashed during my last two years.

Cons

There is no negative point of this software and I have never heard/witnessed any cons from anyone.

Paul from Touring Solutions Ltd

A solid accounts package. Many useful features allowing simple accounting for small businesses.

Pros

It is relatively intuitive for people with only a basic knowledge of business accounting. It allows easy manipulation of accounting data and you are able to provide periodical reports which means you always know the state of your companies finances. It can be accessed from anywhere and at any time and allows you to restrict certain users to particular areas. You are able to give your accountant a direct log in to your accounts which makes annual tax accounting very quick and simple. Sage One can be tied to your bank accounts so that all items that pass through your accounts can be automatically uploaded into sage saving lots of time on entering data. VAT filing and reports can be done instantly and sent directly to HMRC. Can also be used directly with Sage Payroll meaning all information from payroll is automatically added to Sage One accounts.

Cons

If you're internet connection is weak this can slow things down a bit though on the whole it is a very stable and trustworthy platform. The only thing I find a little bit weak is the inability to create direct backups of your accounts either your computer desktop or external drives. The only method of backing up the information is to print reports of all ledgers, invoices, receipts and audit trail. This means you will always have the information but in the event of a catastrophic failure it would be highly time consuming to re-input all the details. There would be no obvious method of doing this.

Alan from Nialto Services

Possibly the best accounting software we've ever used

Using Sage One allowed us to combine our Accounts and Payroll systems into one. It makes it easy to manage our accounts from any location and on any device. It also removed the worry of backing up and securing our accounts records.

Pros

The fact that Sage One is cloud based, is probably the best feature. No more endless backups and annoying updates to perform. Everything is taken care of and the support team are amazing. It's also simple to grant access to your Accountant, who can then do whatever that need to when it's your year end etc. A very clear interface provides an overview of your current situation and makes it easy for you to do your everyday tasks like entering and raising invoices, or checking who owes you money. You can easily produces account statements and everything can be emailed straight to your customers, so far less physical paperwork.

Cons

The Invoicing template choices are limited, but with a bit of creativity, you can definitely make something you can work with. The thing that needs the most attention is the method by which invoices and statements are emailed out. they appear to be from the email address you give the system, but are sent by Sage. Consequently, some clients weren't receiving their emails. We just turn any invoices into PDF's and email them ourselves. No big deal as we are still paperless, but it would be nice if we didn't have to. hopefully something that will be addressed on a future update.

Terry from Terry Livesey Photography

Industry: Photography

A very simple online accounting system

The ability to connect my bank accounts is great and a real time saver.

Pros

The fact that this is online and can be accessed from any device is a real pleasure. It means as a sole trader that I can enter receipts while I'm on the go or at home when I have a spare few minutes. I know sage was late to the party for online accounting systems but they have managed to make a simple system and one that starts cheaper than the competitors. The second main feature for me was the ability to automatically connect to my bank accounts and match my transactions as this saves no end of time and is all included in the monthly price. They also have a feature which allows you download your transaction in a CSV file as well, if you wanted to move them to another system.

Tarryn from TS Tax & Accounting Services

Good solution for the small business owner

Pros

It is fairly easy to use. It provides the basic needs of small business owners. Helps me with their tax prep needs

Cons

Navigation through the product isn't seamless

Reasons for Choosing Sage Business Cloud Accounting

I was familiar from my corporate life

Karen from Calibre Secured Networks Ltd

Almost has 100% of what we need as a growing business

Compliance, ability to integrate different aspects of financial company data.

Pros

User-friendly interface. Good dashboard view. Collaboration with external agencies - HMRC, our accountant & book-keeper. Functionality has increased alongside our needs as a growing business. Cost-effective Excellent customer support

Cons

No trace-ability of emails sent - only a Yes or No view of whether emails (invoices) have been sent. Cannot export XL data to our Pension portal (Big booooo for the Sageone!) No auto-generation of a reference number for purchases like there is sales?! This causes us issues!! Only 1 user allowed to access Payroll platform for our subscription

Jan from Berkshire Hathaway Preferred Real Estate

I have been using Peachtree Complete Accounting for over 16 years.

Easy now to manipulate. I only wish I could input my bank information into Peachtree but it will not except it.

Pros

I have been using Peachtree Complete Accounting for over 16 years. It has taken many years to learn because I was never trained on the software.

Cons

My only issue with Peachtree Complete Accounting with Sage is the customer support. You have to wait hours to speak with someone if there is an issue especially if you call you have to just leave your name and number. During tax season it is impossible to reach someone. I once waited over 4-6 hours to get a response.

Kevin from Active Group (South West) Ltd t/a Active Leisure Protection

Sage One has become am essential part of my business and I would recommend it to anyone

Pros

Ease of use. I have basic accounting training but, by using the help pages, I have managed to run my business without the expense of accountants. VAT returns are just a press of a button and all information is easily found if needed. The package has grown ( at no extra cost) and the stock control and invoicing side has much improved.

Cons

Sage support is very good if you have to telephone them - HOWEVER it is expensive! Very occasionally the system has crashed (not often) and it can cost you money to find out that it is their error not yours...

weston from weston's Personal Training llc

On the Wright path

Well if you have clients like I do it will make your life easier and more organized

Pros

I first had this software when it was peach tree. It has a ton of features more then you will ever need with the ability to back everything up.

Cons

It takes time to learn there is so much. I would start using this software has soon had you can. I started using it in the middle of my second year of business back in 2014 and it time some time inputting data but once it's there this software made my life a breeze but you will need to take time to set it up

James from Provision Solutions Ltd

We've used SageOne Accounting (and it's predecessor) for many years - love it!

Pros

We find it does what it says it does. It's very flexible, not only because of Cloud access, but in terms of products, sales invoicing and reporting. The addition of integration of PayRoll has saved us both time and money.

Cons

To be honest, Iuse it without fuss. I'd prefer the Other Payments option to be in the 'Purchasing' section rather than the 'Banking' section and maybe a 'custom' layout option for Invoices - not fields, but presentation. That's all.

Andrew from SG Automation Ltd

Sage has made a big improvement on managing our accounts

Improved recording of accounts and better organisation of data. Ability to generate reports and forecasts.

Pros

As a small business this has helped us to manage our both payroll and accounts. The initial motivator to look at online packages was for auto-enrolment. Having used the accounting package as well it's helped us to organise our accounts better and it is a lot easier to get information and reports from it. The technical support either via self help, web chat and telephone is excellent. I've made a few mistakes initially and these were easily resolved with support line help.

Cons

This will be common to all packages. I now feel that using this software is making us do some tasks that our accountant used to do. Unfortunately I feel that some of this relies on a bit of an understanding of accountancy principles that I didn't have. I needed the support to help explain this and how to find some options. Once done though it's easy to find again.

Karl from Tayloredwright Advertising

Sage business cloud accounting

Sage business cloud accounting isn't free but nesscecary and tailored for small businesses. It brings ease and practicalcality when organizing clients and accounts. There are many bisinesses using sage business cloud accounting, so there is no doubt that the software has been designed to cator for the tasks at hand.

Pros

The software is simple to setup from entering in the user's company details and client details. Menus are easy to navigate. Requires basic accounting knowledge. It is cloud based, bringing convenience in and out of the office. The software handles all the nesscecary transactions regarding accounting for small businesses.

Cons

The software can be slow at times. Lacks customization features in areas. A break in an Internet connection can cause a loss in work.

Dave from Redfly

The Best Accounting Software For Non-Accountants

As someone who is more interested in running my business than getting kinky with red tape, Sage one was the best of all the accounting packages for me. Automated VAT returns as well as bank feeds were my two big requirements and Sage One fulfilled this perfectly. That it doesn't have a mobile app is an absolute travesty but that none of it's competitors with the same feature set do either means I'm sticking with it for now. As soon as another accounting software company comes along with Bank Feeds, Automated VAT returns (for Ireland without a hack) and a mobile app for receipts (currently, I use receipt bank with Sage), then I'll switch.

Pros

Easy to use. Irish VAT returns. Missing features are mostly filled with third party integrations.

Cons

No mobile app. Super annoying when trying to get info or input anything on the go.

Bev from Colourmedia Solutions Ltd

Straightforward and easy to use, for someone who has no business accounting knowledge.

Straightforward and easy to use. Was very quick and easy to set-up, get customers on and get invoices sent out.

Pros

Easy to use and understandable. Produces reports that allow you to quickly see the information you need. Easy and quick to create and send invoices out. Like the fact I can access it from anywhere and on any device.

Cons

Frustrating when the server is overloaded or experiencing high-demand and then unable to access Sage One.

Craig from Duff Communications

Best cloud based accounting software

Easy platform for non book keepers to keep a finger on the pulse of their financials

Pros

That you can have full access to all financial detail of your business wherever you are

Cons

Maybe allow a link through for document storage to keep down the user space needed. For instance if I upload my slips and document to Sage I’d quickly use up my allocated space, if it could link through to my dropbox where I get far more space

Jimmi from Crystal Technologies Ltd.

It's simply among the best accounting management software I've ever used.

Pros

Its ability to send real time accounting documents through its automated processes saves the company or organisation a lot of time. Its add on modules give users a robust diversity to customize the system to best fit the organisations needs. Automation of invoice generation, Local Purchase orders, credit notes, petty cash just to mention a few to communicate with bank accounts, make transactions and additionally update the records is actually very impressive. Great support with free training.

Cons

They charge the most essential aspect of it which is the ability to use multi-currency. You would expect this to be free upon purchase of the system as after all it is an accounting system

Yanick from YANIX Inc.

Complete product for a small business

Pros

Cons

The ONLY thing that I hate about this product is the speed of the software. I do around 1000 invoices per year and the application is very slow to start, close, export backups, etc. Could be really better. I use other product that are really faster.

Adam from Velofix Group of Companies

Overall effective tool for my book keeping

I was able to have all my book-keeping done in a central location, with the ability to pull reports quickly, when needed.

Pros

Fairly simple to use . Once I learned how to use it, I was able to use it every day and make it part of my daily routine, to stay on top of my book keeping.

Cons

Longer adaptation phase than I thought. It took me a while to learn how to use Sage and all its features effectively.

Definitely useful for self-employed professionals, but there are more attractive options for the pri

Plenty of useful features for a self-employed professional, such as Billing & Invoicing, Bank Reconciliation and Expense Tracking.

Pros

I used to use Sage One because it offers all the functions I need as a self-employed professional, but the price kept creeping up (it's between 14 and 54 euros a month where I'm from), so I decided to switch to QuickBooks. It includes plenty of useful features, such as Billing & Invoicing, Bank Reconciliation and Expense Tracking, but QuickBooks offers pretty much the same with a more attractive UI and at a better price point.

Cons

I really dislike how Sage One would prompt me to subscribe to a new, more expensive plan without ever showing the price. I felt that if I ever clicked by mistake they'd start invoicing me right away, since they already had my account number. As with any accounting software, there is a certain learning curve with Sage Accounting. Even though it does simplify bookkeeping, you still need to input all your clients information by hand and create your invoices yourself.

Charmaine from Bellmans Yard Garage Ltd

Reliable software

Pros

Cons

inability for imported payments and invoices to be matched up automatically,even when they share a reference number. Having to manually allocate every single payment is time consuming and frustrating.

Bettina from 2nd Take

Shocking support and behaviour from their new online shop division

We had been one of their first online store users when SAGE started with their online store offer. Then the support and customer service was outstanding. Sadly they outsourced their online shop to another company and we needed to move our existing online shop to a new platform. One would think that "SAGE" would facilitate this move for free, as the old platform was discontinued. Well that was not so, we ended up paying a large sum of money for the move. The service level of the new "SAGE" company was horrific, the treatment we received was shocking, everything took weeks and months to finalise. We ended up doing most of the work ourselves and then received a bill for their general set up package and for re-directing the pages to the new site. Unbelievable and shocking! We are also using their accounting software that we like, if we find another way of integrating the accounting part easily with another online shop provider, we will move. They do not deserve our business as they clearly don't appreciate loyal and long standing customers.

Pros

The online store platform integrates easily with sage cloud accounting. Nevertheless, the customer service is shocking, shocking, shocking!

Cons

the online store provider have no regard for longstanding and loyal customer - shocking and horrific customer service!

Paul from Rushworth's Auto Repairs Ltd

Fantastic

Pros

Easy to use, available 24 hour a day, makes difficult tasks easy. When i took over the payroll, I was amazed how easy it was using Sage. It has saved me a lot of time and money and made me more confident.

Cons

Help line can be busy during the day, so I tend to always telephone in an evening. Get through in an evening no problem at all.

Robert from Marmalade Drum Workshops Ltd

Has given me more time to run my Business.

Pros

Love how the invoicing facility makes my business even more professional. Like the way my accountant can just log on whenever they need to, without having to provide them with lots of books and paperwork.

Cons

Would like to be able to edit/Personalise/tailor the invoices to fully meet my business needs. This however is a small thing.

Dawn from Owner's Management Company

The only one we've been using for years!

All of the modules are connected.

Pros

It is very easy to use. Most modules are linked to be able to see things in a real time view. Best of all, it links with TimberScan.

Cons

Sometimes, the reports are a little discouraging to use. They don't always come up with the information that you want.

Milli from SHARC Caledonia LTD

Industry: Environmental Services

Good for Money

Pros

It's simple and easy to use. Maintenance is always pre-warned and is usually done when the system won't be used (midnight).

Cons

It can't cope with a lot of heavy traffic. There are times where I cant log in because 'there are too many users accessing the software'.

Matthew from MTDB Ltd t/a Common Ground

Abysmal software and customer service experience

It appears as though Sage panicked when Xero and other cloud providers appeared in their market and so they rushed out a poor bit of software. They haven't developed it and so it is a long way behind its competitors, with basic functionality missing and a poor user interface. I have also had several problems with basic features (link the bank feed) which they have no idea how to resolve. The customer support experience is also the slowest and most painful experience I have ever come across from a SaaS provider. It is telling that they are slashing their prices at the same time Xero is able to raise theirs!

Pros

The only two good parts of the software are the discounted price and it clearly shows you how long until the end of your VAT period.

Cons

Unreliable Very little development in the 6 years I have used it Slow to do basic tasks The interface isn't user-friendly There is no way to take a back up your data The customer service is slow - typical experience is 20+ min wait for live chat, no response to emails and 15+ wait for phone support (on a premium rate number)

Brenda from Traditional Yoga Studies

Easy-To-Use Accounting Program

Generally speaking I find this program easy-to-use and a cost effective way for small businesses to do their accounting online or on the road.

Pros

Easy-to-use, mobile device friendly, set was easy, cost effective

Cons

There is no option for multiple currency.

Terri from Commissioners Pharmacy

Easy to use for basic accounting

Pros

Easy to add people and find their accounts, keeps records of late payers, & reminds you to update daily.

Cons

I don't like The date always has to be manually updated everyday. Can't recieve old detailed invoices easily.

Willem from Business Hunters Int (Pty) Ltd

Sage Cloud Accounting

Pros

Ease of use and integration with payroll, also the tax/vat compliance make this software a winner.

Cons

No automatic setup of debit order, monthly payments for this software must be done manually.

Frank from Back Track LTD

I find it very easy to use and navigate through the menus

Ability to respond quicker to client and supplier needs through easy way of turning one document in to the next process e.g. Quotation to Invoice to a customer etc.

Pros

- Ease of use - Little or no accounting knowledge required to use Sage - Very friendly GUI - Availability of Mobile App ensures I can use it on the go very efficiently

Cons

- In the absence of an internet connection you are stuck

SUE from KANE AUTOS ENGINEERING

SAGE ONE EASY TO USE AND MANAGE

MAKES MY LIFE EASIER

Pros

EASY TO USE, YOU DONT HAVE TO BE AN ACCOUNTS WIZ TO USE IT, IF YOU MAKE A MISTAKE CAN BE EASIELY FIXED. YOU BECOME FAMILIAR WITH THE SET UP QUITE QUICKLY. IF YOUR NOT SURE THERE IS ALWAYS HELP AVAILABLE

Cons

SOMETIMES CAN BE SLOW USING ONLINE IF LOTS OF PEOPLE ARE USING IT. THE OTHER DAY IT WOULDNT LET ME ON FOR OVER HALF AN HOUR

Brenna from Anderson Security

Overall easy software to use

Pros

It's easy to use. Even for beginners. I have used it for several modules and when training It was easy to understand

Cons

If you lose internet connection, you lose access. Sometimes looking at the reports is a little confusing and when searching for the report your wanting can be difficult. Customer Suppor - Only good for bigger companies.

Michele from Roselawn Cemetery

Very easy to use

Customer service is great

Pros

Ease of use - lots of video tutorials to help guide any questions

Cons

Some basic functions are not compatible payroll is somewhat cumbersome

Hard to customize

Pros

SQL and all report making features are great.

Cons

If your business is outside the USA or different from the American system of business it can be frustrating.

Johan from Office Stock

Very slow system when items is above a 1000. We are on 100meg lines and Sage Accounting is terrible.

It's just a basic accounting software.

Pros

The software is easy to use. But it it can be 10 times better if the right coders and designers is employed. Price, it is not the cheapest in the market but again African companies like their money and labour is expensive in South Africa. The system is slow as said when when you have more than a 1000 entries or stock items. Export function lacks functionality as only basic stuff can be exported. Compared to other software in the world....There is much better software in the market!

Cons

Speed, the software is very slow for an online system. It lacks functionality. The price per user is expensive. The software also doesn't have a lot of 3rd party integrations. When it comes to e-commerce it integrates with a few shopping carts but the integration is very basic.

Shiawtian from Bauble Bar

Your Accounting System In One View

Pros

I like how there is a dashboard that lets me visualize transactions and entries of the business. We're able to import information like bank statements, contracts, sales history into the cloud for access and reference.

Cons

It has limited features and the mobile app crashes and is limited in functionality. For the price, it still can't be beat cause there are little instances on which you want to access the accounting cloud through mobile.

Caroline from Cutting Edge Woodwork Ltd

Appalling Customer Service

I phoned and chatted online with Sage One (Sage Business Cloud?) customer service technical support 8 days ago over an issue and have also emailed them every working day since and they just keep telling me that they have logged the issue and it has been passed to their Development Team. In the meantime I can't send invoices. What's the point in offering 24/7 customer support if they just log the issue and make you wait over a week for a fix?

Pros

Good interaction with payroll and Pension software, banking etc. Easy to use. Can use from any pc.

Cons

Long list of minor but annoying issues, like it does not accommodate UK net monthly account customers/suppliers, the default dates on functions only show the current month. The only way to avoid the contact name appearing on the invoice address is to put a full stop in the contact name box (so the first line of every invoice is a full stop). Product list doesn't section so you can't add a percentage to one customer or one type of product. Appalling customer service for technical problems.

Caroline from Asante Direct Limited

Reliable software and exceptional customer support

Pros

Customer support is excellent with knowledgeable and helpful staff. Attractive screens and easy to understand

Chris from Colourmedia

Makes looking after the business accounts very easy and straightforward.

Has made my life easier, and made dealing with the accounts and invoicing less stressful and slightly more enjoyable!!

Pros

Quick and easy to set-up and get going on. Quick to send out invoices and add new customers. Can quickly see who owes what and who we owe money to. Facility to send out statements is great - and can get statements sent out in seconds.

Cons

Recently, when we go online the site seems to be done due to server overload - starting to happen more often.

Teddy from ADRS Diversified Services

Sage Busines cloud accounting allowing you to keep up to date whereever there is an internet connect

Pros

This cloud based accounting package is great to work with. It is simple to use and easy to learn. The standard accounting reports that a growing business are all available. Besides, this I am able to work on the system from home and don't need to move around with a laptop that has the software loaded as it is all in the cloud.

Cons

It would seem that sometimes the automatic invoice sending to clients doesn't work properly and some invoices have to be sent manually. This may however be a problem due to our system. Besides this, we are happy with everything else.

Karla from SIDOR

Very good help tool in business accounting

Being able to organize accounting in my independent business

Pros

Cons

It requires more customization and speed when loading the files. In General: a fairly complete and more accessible tool in terms of costs. Well offer a free trial month so you can make decisions