Domo Reviews

4.22 / 5 (182) FrontRunners

Our advisors have recommended this product 19 times in the last 30 days

• Pros

• "The visualizations are amazing. This paired with the ability to see them on your phone in real time make this a really powerful tool to communicate with non data folk. "

• "The amount of connections and visualizations available is amazing. The ability to combine data sources and connections into one collection is extremely helpful."

• "Beautiful user interface and graphical layouts are easy on the eyes and easy to present to C-level employees. "

• Cons

• "Intuitive but not developer friendly. Sometimes easier and quicker to manipulate the data prior to bringing into Domo for dashboard design."

• "there could be some better out of the box chart types, sometimes it's difficult to configure the type of chart you're looking for, but i've found it is possible most of the time."

• "The standard contract is reasonable but many features and apps are an expensive add-on. Any customization or support not related to performance of standard features is not included with contract."

Browse Domo Reviews

Cole from Plasticprinters.com

Industry: Business Supplies and Equipment

The things Domo can do are just astounding

We can see analytics we could never see before. We can understand our business in a way we never could before. We honestly don't know what we'd do without Domo at this point. It's fantastic.

Pros

We were originally looking for dashboard software. Something like Geckoboard, but we wanted something more advanced. We were using multiple tools, and wanted to collect data from them. We then found Domo. Within days we had integrated our CRM database, Website Analytics, Invoicing database, and Order Processing database. This let us take a look at EVERYTHING. And I mean everything. Things like: What's the average time between receiving a lead and the rep calling them the first time? What's the average time between a customer ordering, and reordering? How many calls have my reps made today? (Updated every 15 minutes!) What landing pages on my website are receiving the most looks? How are my google analytic campaigns translating into converted customers?

Cons

It's pricey, but worth it. The biggest thing was the last update they had screwed up some of my reports, and we're still trying to figure out what happened.

Business Intelligence at the

Pros

Domo enables as to give a live 360 degree view on our business and makes data accessible and visible to everyone in the company. It’s not just about visualization of KPIs and other data. You can take the data and turn it into actionable steps. Furthermore, the existing integrations that are available makes it easy to have all our data available in Domo and combine them. You can still see the start-up mentality and the new features and the speed that they deliver new features and product improvements is amazing. For us Domo is so much more than just about data - we have it part of our product development process and have a lot of operational processes built on data transformations that we built in Domo.

Cons

DOMO is very costly compared to other BI tools, especially when you want to have separate user accounts for each user and do not share accounts among users. Other than that Domo worked already most of the cons that I had in the beginning.

Reasons for Choosing Domo

Great product development and new features. Awesome customer service and implementation help. Ease of use

Brock from Weave

Domo gives me accurate data

Overall, Domo had played a significant role in helping us report accurate metrics and trends. Our main CRM makes us take multiple steps to find certain metrics. Whereas domo can give us the reports we need with the accurate data in an insightful and helpful way.

Pros

The main reason why we implemented domo was to get more detailed (and inherently accurate) data. It’s giving us insights that’s helping to provide correct coaching for reps, that we couldnt get normally with our standard CRM. If I could pick one thing though that we love domo for, it’s the ability and ease of use to track trends over time. Being able to see changes in things that go month over month (and even year after year) helps us make informed decisions that are in the best interest of our company and sales teams.

Cons

As with a lot of analytics software, the strengths can also be a weakness. Sometimes, there’s so many different ways to access/create the same data or reports, that it can become overwhelming. That being said, most of the people that would use or purchase this software are likely looking for those in-depth types of analytics. So I wouldn’t classify this as a con, but if there is one thing that frustrates me, that’s it.

There are MUCH better options

I have personal experience with several of Domo's competitors as an analytics consultant. None of the Storage/ETL/BI use cases I can think of would I put domo in my top 3 options. I have found it to be subpar in data warehousing, query editing, and data visualization which from what I can tell is the majority of its functionalities.

Pros

This product provides a web-based hub for your data and visuals that centralizes where your team focuses to interact with their data. The ETL tools provide an easy to use low/no code interface to build simple queries.

Cons

Where Domo has removed complication (I assume to ease the use) they have dramatically limited this software capabilities in comparison to competitors. limitations include: - No ability to build visuals based on multiple tables - No ability to build filtering capabilities across tables - No ability to build relational models with existing tables - All "scripting" capabilities are glitchy and limited in their capabilities - Poor/nonexistent version control options - Compute resources are not brokered well and during high traffic times we can have dataflows run for up to 2 hours My worst experience with domo was with their customer service/integration team. One of their prebuilt integrations to a popular Web App, which domo is responsible for maintaining and servicing, has never functioned properly with our domo instance. The support case has been open for nearly a month and has just been escalated to someone that appears to know how to read the code I have been sending them to trouble shoot THEIR integration. They have promised resolution timelines twice and are now 2 weeks behind their initial promise.

Jeremy from AlphaBEST Education

Good Product but Pricey

While it is a great program for taking data from multiple sources and making useful charts, the cost can be extremely prohibitive. In order for lots of employees to see these charts, they require logins which just keeps the cost going up higher and higher.

Pros

Reports are beautiful and can be customized in endless ways. Data integrations are numerous and allow companies to bring in data from a wide variety of sources. Data can be combined when otherwise impossible allowing for third party platform data to become more useful and provide further insights.

Cons

Pricing. Domo is very expensive compared to other platforms. Many similar software is out there now and is often times free or much smaller in cost. Domo can be very difficult to learn at first if you are not somewhat familiar with SQL.

Theresa from Goodwill of Central and Southern Indiana

Most user friendly visualization software on the market

Domo has provided us the ability to integrate data from multiple systems and business units allowing us make more informed decisions. Our client rep is very responsive and always available to help. The Dojo community forum, user groups and annual Domopalooza are all great resources that allow customers to network and share ideas.

Pros

This software is extremely flexible and user friendly. Our users can access data from their phones or anywhere with an internet connection. Users can easily navigate charts and tables. Visualizations are easy to create with drag and drop function. Data from multiple data sources can be easily combined. Built in connectors allow for easy connections to major data sources.

Reasons for Choosing Domo

Domo provided the most user friendly interface and design flexibility. The mobile application and web based access makes Domo more accessible to employees in the field.

Victor from Hudson Sandler

Industry: Public Relations and Communications

a good product with the worst customer support

Good product with lots of promise let down by the worse customer support I've ever experienced.

Pros

Once you get your head around it, the interface is powerful and intuitive although the learning curve is steep. Good visualisations.

Cons

Domo could not care less about their customers. If you engage with them you will get a hard sell that promises you the world, including a good few blatant lies, but as soon as you sign that contract they wash their hands of you. Most of the connectors that we tried to work with were barely demos - totally unfit for purpose - so unless you have a team of SQL coders to build everything by hand, or are prepared to pay Domo's extortionate professional services fees (which you'll need to book weeks in advance), you should avoid this product as they won't help you.

Reasons for Choosing Domo

I was promised out-of-the-box API functionality for our key data sources but this simply was not true. WIth the hindsight of working with the product I would not have chosen it. We have caneclled our contract after one year and consierdable investment.

Dexter from PERFECTLY POSH

Customer Service and Implementation Terrible but Great Product

Customer Service and Implementation Terrible but Great Product.

Pros

The product itself is great. It is easy to pick up and runs quickly and smoothly. We were able to implement it ourselves with a team of two in around 6 months and it has been extremely impactful on our business.

Cons

The customer service, implementation process has been a nightmare. We went through two different consultants for implementation and don't use anything that they built for us. We would of been better off doing it all by ourselves. Customer service doesn't get you anywhere unless you call in and escalate every ticket. We got a new account rep (our first one was great) and he never even introduced himself and to this day we don't even have a phone number to contact him.

William from Atmosphere

Industry: Online Media

I think the constant improvements made over the years has made Domo quite god

I think it's quite good and it's constantly improving. I started using it 5 years ago and it's much improved now.

Pros

I like all the Domo connectors, being able to pull in data from multiple disparate sources and combining them into one repository has made my job so much easier. Continuing on with this, being able to store billions of rows of data in one area without having to pay for storage costs has been a huge boon for my organization. I like the Run Dataflow feature that was just added, it's been a huge lifesaver. It used to take so much time managing all the steps one by one, but now it's so much straightforward. Huge quality of life change.

Cons

I'd like more options for automation and scheduling. For example if I have a dataflow that has multiple sources, I can only have it automatically update the whole thing on the latest thing to come in. The problem is that there's a lot of variance for when the sources finish updating so sometimes it updates without getting all the data in and looks weird.

Reasons for Choosing Domo

My [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] picked it.

Lucca from Daitan Group Campinas

Easy and intuitive

Pros

The platform is most times easy to use and intuitive. With a good support and tutorial pages for creating data connectors and pages configurations.

Cons

We could definitely see more love on the Java and Python APIs. There are a lot of features like sharing datasets and assigning PDP that would be really helpful if added to the API. Also when working with HUGE datasets, with billions of rows, some DOMO plans tend to hang on processing time for dataflows and analyzer tools.

Carl from CREATIVE REAL ESTATE SOLUTIONS, LLC

Absolutely vital tool for data analysis!

I've been very, very happy with what we get out Domo. It allows our small team to be able to make decisions and perform at a level that that far surpasses even that of mid to large size organizations. Domo is a powerhouse in the realm of data manipulation and analysis and I can't imagine being without it!

Pros

Everything that allows us to import or connect to data and perform data analysis. The graphs, charts and filtering tools are amazing, and the new (beta) feature to save filter sets has been an incredible time-saver, as well as giving us greater insight into different views of our data so that we are then able to take a wider range of actions and not miss some information that would've otherwise not been visible or buried within other information.

Cons

How much screen real estate is occupied by various things, leaving only a small amount of space for previewing cards. Going into full-screen has it's own limitations, so perhaps a "Theater Mode" view that minimizes unnecessary information to allow a larger view of the core content. I also do not like that its not possible to scroll left and right within card previews, requiring them to be opened to be able to do so. Finally, performance can sometimes be an issue, but I think that's more related to the enormity of data we are processing at any given moment more so than an issue with the product or the hosting servers.

Michael from Guidacent

Perfect for groups that need a BI Team in a Box

The single greatest benefit has been the ability to combine data from three different systems to provide a combined view of our sales operations, without having to bounce between three different systems, and maintaining full control of what and how we want to report and visualize our data

Pros

The standout feature of Domo is the ability to use a single platform to ingest data, transform it, visualize, and analyze. For companies that do not have a mature BI program or groups that do not have sufficient BI support, Domo permits those groups the ability to gain access to data-driven insights within a single platform.

Cons

There are often bottlenecks in running dataflows at peak times of the day (most notable b/t 8-11AM eastern).

Domo Is expensive but well worth the investment

I really like Domo it's hands down my favorite piece of software and also my favorite company to work with. It has solved countless reporting problems an saved thousands of hours spent repetitive reporting tasks for our team.

Pros

It's incredibly powerful and allows any one (regardless of coding or data science background) the ability to create dynamic reports and complex data automations. The best part of Domo though is the customer support. When you call support you get a human right away and they are always ready to help regardless of how complicated your problem is or how much time it will take to solve. You never feel helpless with Domo, only empowered

Cons

It costs a fortune and they have no entry level packages. they also have a habit of releasing awesome features that aren't included in the main package and that cost puts the platform well out of reach for most companies.

Reasons for Choosing Domo

Domo does it all and you don't need development support to deploy it. It has native connectors to most data bases and was up and running in our firm in less then six weeks.

Louis from LionRT

Domo provides our team with an innovative and complete solution to Business Intelligence .

After having installed and integrated Domo BI software into our daily business practice, our team has realized a substantial increase in productivity across our operations spectrum. As we were attempting to investigate alter solutions to our current BI software , we discovered that Domo offered capabilities which far surpassed our current software BI. The overall result is a new found independence from IT service and entanglement to an extensive degree.

Pros

Domo software allowed our team to bring together data from our cloud services as well as from our on premise servers. The resulting organization allows ease of access at all times and from this point we can create flow charts as well as whole profiles which we can then access from desktop or mobile devices. These profiles are aggregated in what they call "cards" ; a rather easily understood and effective mode of communication and presentation.

Cons

There is not much to dislike regarding Domo's BI solution. From Domo's recollection, contextualization , and presentation our team productivity has accelerated cycles and become much more productive, The only con to relate is is that not all features we wanted to try are available in the introductory trial version of the software, This condition is not an impediment as the software performs so fluidly that we were happy to extend our confidence to the full version.

Michelle from Hufworldwide

Domo Review

Overall we are very happy with the cloud -based BI solution and would recommend it to other companies.

Pros

Beautiful interface and easy to use without any programming or SQL experience. Many important functions (variance calculation) that were missing have been added in the past months. ETL function makes it easy to combine various datasets from many different sources and many out-of-the-box connectors are already installed and ready to import data (google analytics, shopify, Instagram, Twitter, google sheets etc.). Reports can be exported into a customized powerpoint presentation with a button click and distributed to the company. The buzz messenger function allows our company to communicate quickly if there are issues with reports or if we see interesting trends and have questions. Great app that allows to view charts anywhere.

Cons

Customizable access rights would be beneficial. Currently there are 5 different access rights options. More flexibility in structuring the page (chart size options) and more color options in reports. The table format is very basic and needs improvement such as variance calculations and more layout options. Automatically scheduled reports and alerts can currently only be sent to Domo users with a license.

Jeff from Layton Construction

Turn data in to actionable information

As mentioned in the pro’s section, we have had several wins as a result of our use of Domo. Safety performance has improved because Domo has surface information that helps us hold our employees accountable. From the employee’s perspective, they are able to see what is expected of them and also see how they are performing to those expectations.

Pros

From loading data all the way to visualizing it, domo’s tools make the process very simple. Our business leaders now have accurate and timely information which helps them make informed decisions. We have several documented organizational improvements as a result of our Domo initiative.

Cons

Of all the software systems I have been involved in procuring, domo has the least amount of “cons”. One suggestion would be to include some type of utility to maximize the efficiency of datasets. We tend to create datasets that are probably redundant, it would be cool to have a way to know when that happens.

Mark from Shamrock Trading Corp.

Business Intelligence Done Right!

Our organization implemented DOMO for our business intelligence tool about 6 months ago and we have been very pleased with our experience so far. We now have the ability to see several data sets in one place, which has vastly improved our reporting. DOMO has API's for all of our core applications, which includes Microsoft Dynamics CRM, ClickDimensions marketing platform, Google Adwords, and other SQL-based applications. Although it is expensive, we have experienced a lot of benefits from DOMO.

Pros

DOMO has API's for just about any application out there, so it is very easy to integrate other applications to DOMO. It is fairly easy to build dashboards and connect your data. It doesn't require any advanced coding skills to use. Our data is easily transformed to fit exactly what we need, which has been a significant benefit for our business intelligence.

Cons

DOMO is very costly compared to other business intelligence tools. That is the biggest drawback to DOMO. However, this cost has been worth it for us so far because our reporting has vastly improved.

Ivan from Response Mine Interactive

Great visualizations and Data representation. Needs work on Data accuracy and reliability

I really enjoy using DOMO and we have clients that love it. We also get frustrated when Data is correct for a time then tends to stop updating properly or something goes awry.

Pros

It seems like the functionality and data representation is limitless. The visualizations are great and clients love to see their data this way.

Cons

I'd love for the integration connectors to be more fleshed out. We are trying to use the Pinterest connector and don't seem to be able to get the data we need from our Pinterest shopping campaigns. Sometimes when we use the Google Analytics connector data is off/incorrect so we'd love for the connectors to be more consistent. When DOMO works it's great but I do feel like things go wrong quite often and we often have to correct the data in DOMO and can't rely on it. It may be the way we are connecting the information but that's got to be solved somehow.

Scott from Comar

Industry: Plastics

Wouldn't want to live without DOMO

I use DOMO everyday and believe in the power it has to communicate actionable metrics. Wouldn't want to do business without it.

Pros

Once DOMO cards are setup, DOMO is the fastest way to get virtually real time data to drive smart decision making. DOMO has the ability to be as simple or complex as the organization wants the data to be when presented. DOMO eliminates our excuse that managers don't have access to data to do their jobs. The range of data that can be accessed is incredible. Our ERP software, sales database and spreadsheets are all available. All aspects our organization have visual representation in DOMO that team members can see on workstations, video monitors or by email alerts. Portability on devices is also great.

Cons

Cost...of course. Small organizations may have a difficult time justifying the cost.

Susan from SWBmedia

Domo How Do I Love Thee (A Creative Digital Analyst's Dream Come True)

I hate to write a review where I gush about an app because the cynic in all of us is "suspect of that." But honestly this a 100% independent, I-am-just-a-fan kind of review! So there's my disclaimer, here's the review: Domo is the kind of app that closeted left-brain geeks masquerading as creative right-brain types LOVE to find! Data is at the heart of showcasing almost anything one might do online these days. And Domo is the app to help you truly "showcase" the numbers, without needing to write a gazillion lines of code in the process. As a creative marketer with a strong tech bent, I spend countless hours trying to visually show my clients what's what (clients who are rarely numbers savvy, yet always want to see "the numbers"). Domo has proven to be my "go to" place for accomplishing just that. The visualization capabilities are staggering. The ease of incorporating data sources into the platform is ridiculously simple (well, ok, not *ridiculously* simple, but simple enough that I think if you have any interest in data or numbers you could absolutely rock the platform). Domo is as simple as connecting your data and building a "card" - sort of a mini-dashboard. I use it to create easy to read reports on Analytics and Social for my clients. They love it! The only limit you may find in the Domo universe is the price point - while basic functions are free and come with a generous 100gb of space, may be a deal breaker for many consultants (as they only offer this as an annual payment option). If Domo would offer a pay by the month option, they would be golden! Finally, there's Domo for Developers (beta) that allows you to customize just about everything you can think of! What's not to love in that?? The free version comes with 80 data connection options and they offer a trial period (to expand to all 400 data connection options) so give it a whirl, you might like what you find!

Pros

All in one, comprehensive data visualization platform that makes my clients happy! The free features are good enough to give anyone a decent jumpstart on data analysis.

Cons

The pricing structure could be more flexible to allow for independent consultants to utilize the platform with greater ease (and ease SMBs owners into the value of the platform).

Tiffany from Midlands Carrier Transicold

Everything I Need All In One Place!

We use Domo to connect the data sets from several different programs into information that can be shared between them through Domo.

Pros

Domo connects the data from all of our different data sources and allows me to put it all on one dashboard page so that I don't have to flip back and forth looking for the information that I need. I love that I can share the access to these dashboards with all of my employees so that they have access to all of the up to date information that they need. I really like that I can take any of the data on a dashboard and Domo will turn it into an excel spreadsheet for me.

Cons

The customer support is a little slow. There is also an occasional lag time between when changes are made to data and when they show up on Domo. It only refreshes about every 15 minutes.

Jorgen from Confluent Medical Technologies

Industry: Medical Devices

Domo - Powerful, versatile and user friendly

Very good experience that brings a lot of value to the users. Users can be anyone from CEO and SLT teams to managers and production floor and Quality control.

Pros

The ability to get data easily from many different sources and to use data flows and SQL to adapt the data sources to effectively power cards. The card types, design and filtering and beast modes all make the result very user friendly. Dash boards and page filters add even more power for the users.

Cons

I don't really use the social communication aspects that are baked in. So therefore I don't care much about them.

Reasons for Choosing Domo

It was very versatile with ease of use and huge source of data connectors plus easy to use a tool called Domo Workbench for connecting to internal SQL server data.

May 2016

Eric from AppDirect

May 2016

The future of cloud analytics

Pros

Domo's vision of analytics is that data from many SaaS apps can be aggregated, analyzed, and visualized in a single system. It aims to make analytics the new water cooler of company discussion, replacing slack or chatter as the main company chat app. It's visualizations, while less sophisticated than Tableau/Qlik are much easier to create and visually attractive out of the box, and many of the features are copied from best-in-class social apps: From Pinterest, Boards with a scrolling list of pins, from Tumblr the ability to "reblog" or remix individual charts into your own dashboards, and to "follow" specific dashboards, Slack, excellent contextual chat system with alerts and @notifications. Domo also recognizes that analytics requires at least some implementation services to get the data organized and talking to each other and they are ready to provide this (for a fee) for companies that are missing in-house analytics expertise.

Cons

Expensive! There is a significant upfront fee plus large ongoing fees based on the number of users. Domo has set their pricing to be competitive with Tableau/Qlik and current leading analytics packages.

Peter from Media production & distribution

Solves Monday Report Hell

Every week we have to present to upper management statistics around the health of our BU including marketing, operations, and finance. In addition to our BI team pulling their hair out on Sunday night and Monday morning, we had 2 interns whose entire job was just to create and maintain these reports and pull this data from different systems. Once we got Domo running and connected to all of our systems (both our own data as well as data from other websites like Google ad spend and Zoho) then not only did we get to have our interns do something valuable but we also weren't waiting until Monday to get insight... we could actually manage our business in something closer to real-time. Seems obvious but without Domo, I don't know how we'd do it.

Pros

Can connect to just about anything. Collaboration is easy. Easy enough on mobile that our executive team can use it.

Cons

Had to get a lot of people involved on our side at the beginning to hook up to all of our accounts. Maybe that's inevitable. Alerting is pretty basic, would like to see more there.

Brady from Flex Fleet

High Value | Great Product

Pros

Domo make it very easy to work with and blend data

Cons

We are a small business so we cant get the "enterprise feature" without paying a reasonable price per user

Reasons for Choosing Domo

The overall value made it a no brainer

Dan from Athena IT Limited

Executive Friendly. Easy Visual Snapshot of KPIs.

Pros

It's a great platform for aggregating, manipulating and displaying a snapshot (or real time view) of your business metrics. Domo is very executive friendly, and is very visibly pretty. Beast calculations (effectively functions in the language of MS Excel) and magic transformations provide the ability to manipulate data that has been imported into Domo. Domo has a wide range of connectors that enable you to pull data into it and produce what they call cards. Cards are effectively presentation displays of data that can be updated automatically with a continuous feed of data.

Cons

Domo lacks some more advanced functionality, such as: (1) The ability to display on one card, data from more than one date object (2) Geo-spatial analysis TableAU, QuickSight by AWS and QGIS offer functionality that may better fit your use case.

Mary from The Michael J Fox Foundation For Parkinson's Research

Versatile Graphic Analytics for Any Fields and Users

Analysis of our top donors and distribution of grants using these funds over a period of time have been very insightful and critical to determine how our funds are allocated.

Pros

DOMO Cards and graphics provide quick accessibility for the user and team projects. Very user friendly to learn and create your own displays and graphs to share with internal and external clients. Various chart types and easy integration with current business processes were definitely a plus in navigating the software and completing projects on time or sooner than expected with great results. Readily available on the desktop, laptop and mobile with all of the great features intact.

Cons

N/A. A plus would be to include animation with the data in the Data Cards. For example, instead of a simple stacked bar chart graph and line graph overlay on the same DOMO card, reveal the pieces of the stacked bar chart, discuss with audience and then slowly integrate the line graph up to current year with extension of future years added to the same DOMO Card.

Great Price, OK Service

Pros

This software is mostly easy to use. It's compatible with various sources of information, but I mostly use it to export to the universal format, Excel. Report creation is made easy and as long as you have a business intelligence group or software engineers, you should be fine working through any problems when their server has issues.

Cons

Server issues tend to happen at least once a week. Working with customer service is a huge hassle. I'm not sure if their agents are trained well enough to handle my requests. With all the down time, my team plans around not having access to reports available at least 2-3x a week for a few hours.

James from Client Technology Solutions LLC

Great program, but worth the price?

We really love how Domo does just about everything. The way it generates reports is second-to-none, but we really wish that the price point was a little bit lower.

Pros

Domo seems to have everything: you can check the statistics of your business, keep track of memberships, and the ability to check on fundraising. It was a little bit overwhelming when we first tried it out, but once we got the hang of it, we loved it!

Cons

The one big con is the price. Yes, it gives you a lot, but even for the small amount of employees we have, it can be a bit much. We have also experienced some issues due to the latest update, as a few others have, but we hope that will get fixed soon.

Lyle from Horizon Services

When Used Right, Can Revolutionize Your Business Making Decisions

Great, our Analytics Team lives in DOMO and the output they provide is wonderful. Very customizeable and not too difficult to pick up if you have any familarity with similar program or even programs such as Excel. I am able to build my own reports as well, and am not a super-analytics user.

Pros

We operate multiple brands on multiple CRMs and softwares, DOMO allows us to pull all of our data into one place, customize the reporting we need and easily share it across our enterprise.

Cons

You are unable to set up reports to automatically email an employee who is not also a DOMO user. I understand why (so they can charge you more to bring that person into the platform), however some employees in no shape or form need to have a full blown user account. Would be nice to simply share a read only PDF of the reports.

Reasons for Choosing Domo

Number of integrations and integrations with the platforms we are currently using. The customer service and assitance provided to us to create new integrations that are not offered natively as a connector.

Kevin from Miller Edge, Inc.

Daily / weekly DOMO user

At first I really liked it. Then I struggled with it and was frustrated (lack of knowledge on navigating) and my own difficulty knowing which variable to choose to get the desired results I'm looking for. However, I'm more comfortable navigating now since I use it daily.

Pros

I like the ability to pull together aggregate data in seconds (using customized assumptions) instead of having to create multiple reports

Cons

I can be tricky to learn how to use the software to its fullest. It takes a bit getting used to to navigate around.

Kyle from ObservePoint

Great ETL and Visualization Tool

Combining data, transforming data, and now writing back to source system... this tool is a gamechanger and i think puts DOMO into a category of an Essential business system.

Pros

Very easy to get data from all your systems. Using basic to advanced SQL you can ETL the data with ease.

Cons

Analyzing and understanding data like never before.

This product will benefit any company in any space no matter how big or small. The way this product can manipulate data is second to none and the user friendliness for employees to view the built reports are beautiful. We have been able to dive deeper in data with no historical limitations.

Pros

Domo has too many pros to list but the one that stands out above it all is the endless possibilities when reporting. There is no limit to the way you can manipulate data and showcase it in the manner the best suits you.

Cons

I would say the biggest con is the user friendliness of the editing portion of the program. Unless you are an experienced code writer it will be very difficult for the user to do anything in domo besides viewing reports built by more qualified users.

Anne from UBM

Industry: Public Relations and Communications

For the data-focused marketer, Domo is as good as it gets! This is the only platform that has been able to combine all of my data sets together, it's a dream.

Pros

Domo's ability to connect to ANY data source is extremely valuable for myself and my organization. We have around 15 different data sources (some of them local, not in the cloud) just in digital marketing alone, and with Domo we have been able to string all of those sets of data together for one true view of performance. The reports are visually engaging, and I can build dashboards that are useful for any job role. Prior to Domo, our organization did not have any type of advanced business intelligence reporting. The difference in decision-making is night and day.

Cons

The only thing I can write as a potential "con" is that if you are working with multiple data sets like myself, and do not have deep data experience, it can be difficult to string your data sets together once you bring them in. A working knowledge of data is helpful. I recommend using their implementation hours for this if you don't have someone in your organization with that skill set, the Domo implementation experts know their stuff and can get you set up quickly.

Julie from ncgCARE

Industry: Civic & Social Organization

Excellent BI Tool!

Our organization introduced DOMO into our organization in 2014 and it has been instrumental in making business decisions. The product itself is intuitive, attractive, and robust. There are a number of data sources that already have API links making it easy and seamless to feed data into DOMO from other SaaS products.

Pros

Key Performance Indicators, Mobile App, Alert System when metrics fall below a programmed number, integrated chat about specific cards, and customer support is bar-none! DOMO has made an easy platform to write and edit reports.

Cons

When we went live with DOMO we were not able to fully optimize and leverage the information that the analytics provided due to the software not being HIPAA compliant. However, in recent months DOMO has engaged in a BAA which has allowed us to pull back the proverbial curtain and really dig into our data to influence important changes in our organization.

Daisy from Robert Half

Industry: Staffing and Recruiting

Great visualization Tool

Very pleasant experience so far and love learning new ways to integrate our data and build dashboards.

Pros

It's ease of use and options to integrate multiple sources and provide a one solution dashboard with various key metrics.

Jon from 3form

Industry: Plastics

Domo has it all - but takes an expert

Domo has so many bells and whistles that we got overwhelmed. Our end users are still starving for data because it is so complex and sophisticated.

Pros

Domo seemingly has ALL the functionality and features that a great reporting / Business Intelligence software should have. You can take almost any dataset or datasource and manipulate it in Domo to show your results in 1 of 10 billiion ways. Being on the cloud it is accessible to anyone anywhere.

Cons

Domo reports have started to take a long time to run, so the functionality begins to be lacking and usability suffers. Also, you have to put hundreds of hours into it to become an expert. We tried to distribute report building to our user base, but with no luck.

A Vital Service for Modern Business

Pros

Domo doesn't do a lot that is brand new, but it does simplify the process of BI and data visualization. It also is a great tool for dataflows. To the level it is implemented into our company, it has become operational to communicate progress on a number of levels in the business. They also have excellent customer support.

Cons

Every once in a while I'll run into a bug that seems relatively obvious. Luckily they're usually addressed at some point.

Bart from Sigenics, Inc.

Large number of connectors. Great sharing capabilities. Unlimited data storage.

Pros

Clunky user interface (UI) and esoteric commands. Long learning curve, especially for new analysts/users.

Cons

Domo isn't aimed at newcomers to business intelligence. But for companies with some BI experience on staff, it's a powerful tool with loads of data connectors and decent data visualization capabilities, too.

Shep from Sweetwater Sound Inc.

Sweetwater User/Admin Review

Overall great experience.

Pros

Mobile visibility to cards and dashboards.

Cons

Some of the card creation/analyze features are tucked away in interesting/unintuitive spots. Limited display functionality (presentation) with ScreenCloud (really could use a DOMO app for ScreenCloud). Improved sorting functionality for card users is needed. Mega table takes a bit too long to use. Would like to see improved/easier conditional formatting. Would like to see header width functionality.

Kevin from Fox Rent a Car

Changed the face of BI for our organization

Quick ability to see daily PKI information, operational stats and ability to check overall business health in a near real time basis.

Pros

The software is easily configurable. Extremely powerful toolset giving us the ability to quickly create cards and expose areas in a real time way that either present challenges or need immediate attention.

Cons

The learning curve can be steep depending on the expertise you have on your team. Though much of this can be overcome through Domo's training offerings.

Richard from The RK Logistics Group, Inc.

Domo Helped the Boomers at my Company Value Data

Data drives a business, bottom line.

Pros

Domo helped us move away from manually compiling reports from various sources and made it a one point solution.

Cons

The baby boomers at my company do not trust this "internet stuff" so adoption has been slow. However they are finally coming around thanks to the power of Domo.

Dillon from Riskalyze

Metrics and Data Galore!

Pros

We now have insight into so many aspects of our metrics. This is great to show our team and others visuals of how we're doing as a team.

Cons

I'd love to see some alternate coloring options. The standard blue used is a bit humdrum at times. Other than that, it's great.

Ezequiel from Purchasing Power

Opened up our communications

Thanks to Domo we are able to provide company wide statistics and analysis results through our company without the need to install and maintain expensive software in our team member's stations. Domo has provided us with an innovative and effective way to share.

Pros

No need for extra software.

Cons

Would like to see more features.

Domo is great for internal data reporting

it's great for internal use. reporting is an important thing to have perfectly accurate and domo gets us there.

Pros

We use Domo for internal data reporting. After trying just about every competing product we came across Domo. The dynamic software allows data to be presented in any way needed. Complex datasets are easily processed by Domo.

Cons

The complexity of features makes it tough to use. There has to be some training for any new hires but that's to be expected. The pricing for Domo is a little on the high side which could push smaller organizations away from committing.

Domo has greatly helped team productivity.

Time saving for the team, especially the devs .

Pros

Previously, my team built our own reporting internally. Domo has increased our productivity greatly, freeing up dev time and allowing even with the most basic tech experience to create reports they need on a dime.

Cons

Set up takes awhile and learning the ways of creating data flows and reports. Not super user intuitive until you get the hang of it

Ben from Allied Universal Services

Industry: Security and Investigations

DOMO - Scary at first glance but becomes a fantastic tool after you learn

DOMO helps review things with payroll, which is important to me and my employees. It allows me to look at things like schedules, OT, pay/bill rates and helps show if there is something wrong or missing.

Pros

I like that it pulls information from all of our other applications and summarizes it into one site for you to review all of your metrics.

Cons

The drill down feature doesn't consistently work all the time.

James from Sonsray

Industry: Machinery

Easy to use and get all of your data in one place

Pros

You don't need to be a programmer to use the software. The company is also always actively improving the platform and features.

Cons

Cost can be an issue for smaller customers.

One of the best tools to get people to look at and use your data!

The biggest benefit we have realized by bringing on Domo is providing user groups access to data that they never had before. Now they are building process around them that directly impact our bottom line.

Pros

Cons

There is a bit of a learning curve to get more robust visualizations. Additionally, your data formats must also be consistent and predictable otherwise the cleanse process is more intense.

Matthew from Yankee Leisure Group

Domo Review

Pros

The ability to display our database and cut out the manual reports that used to be ran/created each day.

Cons

Addition connectors would be useful (gotowebinar).