(1,491)

1,491

• Pros

• "This product was easy to use and had a great looking interface. I did like the ability to easily see what each team member was working on."

• "Fácil de aprender, tem recursos muito interessantes e é rápida a sincronização."

• "its easy to use , also I like it the app easy to download "

• Cons

• "Some menus are a bit buried and hard to find. Not always the speediest of things to use. Bit otherwise it's tops:)"

• "I like almost everything...the only pain point has been notifications. They are a little hard to configure in a useful way and I get too many of them for boards that I own."

• "The integration with outlook is a bit tedious. They are working on that, and another pro is their support is very responsive to our needs. "

Browse monday.com Reviews

Jeff from SalesPad

Best Project Mgmt Software I've Ever Used

I've been using Monday.com for a few years (at the time of this review) for a number of personal projects, more importantly in my career to manage tickets and many different kinds of projects for my IT Department and for software and hardware implementations.

Pros

Monday.com is absolutely amazing! It's extremely intuitive and simple to get up and get using! The different ways that you can setup your Project Boards make it extremely flexible and powerful. I've used other Project Management Software programs, and there isn't anything out there that compares. There are a lot of options for add-on's as well, and more are added monthly. Their how-to videos and great online documentation/help make it simple to get the most from Monday.com. Being able to set the combination of statuses and priorities help you stay focused and the collaboration functionality of the software is also intuitive and powerful. This makes completing projects both fun and productive!

Cons

The software is expensive...particularly compared to competing projects, but don't let this scare you away. Once you get through the free trial period, it will be apparent that it's worth the extra money to use something that's so simple yet powerful and flexible.

Reasons for Choosing monday.com

Monday.com is simply more visual in the way it manages projects, more flexible in it's setup, and has far more features that the competing products.

Brendon from My Saint My Hero

Complex or complete?

Clever marketing brought us here, and so far the depth of the product has lived up to the hype. Monday's development is moving a good direction - if they can wean users off of email they might help me get more team buy-in. All said, if you have a strong, vocal PM that won't accept any deliverables that didn't go through the software, this may be all that is required.

Pros

We chose this for the depth of the product, the vision of the company, and the support system. I am quite happy with the product for the time being - options, configurations and communication tools abound, and the different ways of visualizing project data are extremely helpful and open our company to opportunities.

Cons

I have used an immense variety of project management software in my time, and all bring something to the table. Monday brings everything to the table, but the table gets too full. The sheer complexity of the offerings has kept many of my users away, and often I am in the position where I am attempting to rope members back into the software in order to not have to duplicate my reporting. Intimidated by the product, they fall back to inundating the team with email. I don't quite have a picture of how I can fully build out dozens of client folders, each with 10+ boards, each board with 4-5 groups of 1-+ "pulses" each, without anything falling through the cracks, and still knowing that progress is being made. This may be an educational thing on my part.

Reasons for Choosing monday.com

We chose it for the depth, and the spreadsheet-style pulses.

Stuart from Fathom Systems Ltd.

Industry: Oil & Energy

Life changing enabler of productivity for all sizes of team

Already covered in previous question in part. Not needing to remember things Empowering team to tackle tasks in an order which suits them within the bounds set. Improvement in productivity and customer response.

Pros

Visual, its very easy to visualise tasks and see what you and your team have on by ways of workload. Initiative, although it has many features, all are logically positioned within the webpage so you never find yourself being lost in menus. Customisable, the boards are completely yours to design, own and use. Changes can happen instantly and hassle free meaning things can adapt to the needs of the team. Support, when ever required, support has been readily avaliable and responsive. Bugs, although rare, have also been resolved quickly. No subtasks, so many say sub tasks are a con, but sub tasks really cause issues and it's how to lose things, so a flat task structure hugely improves clarity. Live system, updates and task status update instantly for all users in real time. No "who has the task spreadsheet open?" anymore. General, this is a "to do list" which is Initiative and interactive which once properly implimented for your team will revolutionise work flow.

Cons

Speed, as use increases and boards become larger, the interface is significantly slower. Promised improvements in speed have yet to be seen. Bulk updates, there are bulk update features for tasks however these are unavailable for all column types Large boards, large boards are hard to mannage due to speed and bulk update/automatic date fields etc. Bulk import, importing from excel recently avaliable is good but limited

Karen from ArchKey Solutions

Great Software, Easy To Use & Great Value for Money

Overall, Monday is a great tool to manage workload, projects, and keep people working together in a collaborative space. I would highly recommend this product to others if they are looking for an inexpensive, easy to use tool that is easy to implement. However, just beware, you will need to have an idea of how you want to use this tool otherwise the features may be too plentiful and not explained well enough to help out a user who is just looking for ideas.

Pros

Monday is a tool that my team uses daily to manage our workload. We're a Lean culture and use pull plans to tackle many large scale projects. Monday works really well for not only putting these pull plans together, but allowing for external users to view the workspace without having to purchase a license as well as enabling a dashboard that shows the workload across multiple workspaces/pull plans.

Cons

You're left to your own devices to figure a lot of the features out yourself. For the most part this is fine, but it can get frustrating when certain features and views were not always working the way I expected them to. For example, I created a dashboard to show all due dates according to the week. However, some dates just simply didn't populate if they were 3-4 weeks out. Instead they showed as "No date". I read the community forums, asked questions and tried everything I could, but in the end wasn't able to figure out why this was happening. I really wish their support team was more accessible. If I can't figure out what I'm trying to do I feel like I have no course of action other than to just scrap it and try something else.

Reasons for Choosing monday.com

Monday seemed like a tool that could allow for multiple workspaces, creation of templates and was a tool that was not only easy to manage my team with, but was also able to give me the visibility I needed into what my team was working on without a lot of hassle to implement.

Jeni from Jamf

Great tool for project management

All-in-all, it does what I need it to do. It keeps track of my tasks, allows me to assign projects/tasks to other people and stay up to date on the progress of those items. My other colleagues use it for more in-depth reasons, and from what I can tell, they really like the software.

Pros

Monday.com allows me to keep track of all of the tasks associated with a project. I'm a list maker, so this speaks to my heart. Being able to see what needs to be done, and crossing them off the virtual list when they're complete ensures things don't get missed. This is especially helpful when working across teams AND across departments.

Cons

It was a bit tricky to learn at first. And I still don't know how to do some things within the program. In the past I used Basecamp, which I found to be more intuitive than Monday.com. But, from what I can tell, Monday has a richer feature set, which allows for more customization. So if that's what someone wants, that's a definite pro.

Devon from SAVIAN

The PM Tool That Meets Our Needs

Monday has fantastic support, and a lot of powerful features. We've only uncovered the tip of the iceberg when it comes to features and will continue to learn and deploy more over time.

Pros

Monday is a fresh-looking, easy-to-use PM tool with a lot of custmization. It also has a timeline view that allows us to see project Gant Charts for the work we are doing.

Cons

There's a lot of features that take time to figure out. Some of the more advanced tools, metrics and graph's need a lot of setup to get going.

Reasons for Choosing monday.com

More features, better support.

Sadie from Cutting Edge Consulting Inc.

Monday.com is like hiring a company organizer

Getting monday.com for our company was like hiring a manager. It keeps us on track even if it's just to be used as a daily to-do list. It organizes us and makes sure we hit deadlines.

Pros

How easy it is to communicate with other members on your team through the communication platforms. I love that I can tag my manager or he can assign me to things to help out his workload and it such an easy way to address new topics when we don't always have time to sit down and go over things in person.

Cons

I don't like that one board needs to have all the same columns. I wish I could label a board by a project, and then have each individual group of tasks within that have separate columns depending on what the task is for.

Tony from BeMyEye

More pleasant to use than Jira

Pros

I like the boards where we can see a lot of items and details for all of them. Drag and drop are quick and small amount of clicks is needed to do an operation.

Cons

I don't like the "info boxes" feature because I feel it's limited. Textareas are tight and there is very limited text formatting, and the fact all boxes are collapsed by default.

Response from monday

Replied August 2020

Glad to hear that you're loving the drag and drop features. Infoboxes can be a bit limiting so I recommend using the updates section for text formatting, dynamic updates and communication with your team.

Jennyfer from Internet

Pretty Decent but didn't make the cut for me

So Monday has the ability for the work status labels (Ongoing, Pending, etc) to be customized, however and in my personal experience - those settings are glitchy. I used to log out of my workspace and log back in, I would often times find the cute colorful tabs blank. I knew where my own progress laid so it wasn't so much of a problem for me as it was a bit of an inconvenience for my client.

Pros

Monday has a LUVELY UI, it's work status tags can be renamed whatever suits the business best. Great feature for bilingual business like mine, notification emails go out almost in real time. Amazing Integrations

Cons

A bit glitchy coult get expensive for larger teams

Reasons for Choosing monday.com

I'm not fan of the cards modality trello has. I'm a person with a million questions on a bad day, so I drill down my clients with questions, many times they do the same to me, we share links and screenshots and whatever else in between, that makes working with me as easy for them as possible. So trello cards eventually convert into extremely long columns as comments are added and I didn't like that.

Josh from Above The Fold

Great tool, I do want more depth

Good experience. For the price, I would want more.

Pros

Monday.com is a beautiful tool. IT's one of those tools you enjoy using aesthetically. For general project or product management, it works great and is super easy to figure out.

Cons

I didn't feel like Monday.com had enough depth. I would try to do certain things, would run into roadblocks, then ask customer service, to learn (most of the time) that the feature didn't exist.

Reasons for Choosing monday.com

The ease of use, integration, and general use.

Mitch from Nu-Design

Monday Improved Our Business In Ways We Never Imagined

We initially selected Monday to plan and manage a large project that we were starting. As we became familiar with it, we found that is was a much better way to manage, track and plan nearly everything we do. The ability to allow guest access to specific boards, to automate notifications, and to collect information via web form has greatly improved our day to day processes and our capacity to responsively interact with customers. Using a combination of the web, mobile and windows 10 apps, we use monday throughout the day, in the office, while traveling, and during onsite projects. Monday has also helped us eliminate siloing of information. Like many companies we used to have a combination of spreadsheets, text documents, emails and texts to store and communicate project information. With monday we have nearly everything in one place that we can access from anywhere. This has made us much more efficient and helped us do a better job of keeping up with the many small tasks and deadlines that go into a successful project. After you use monday for a while, every problem and job begins to look like a monday board to be created.

Pros

Monday is very easy to use, has excellent help and tutorials, and extremely responsive tech support. They regularly add new features and improvements. Through interactions, automations and integrations, monday can interact with many external products and can automate a lot of the routine steps and notifications in our workflow. The best thing about monday is its flexibility. Once you start using it, you find many different approaches and tools to manage projects, workflows, customer interactions, data storage, tracking and analysis. Monday is colorful and appealing to work with, making using it a pleasure.

Cons

Many of the items I would have listed as missing from the software have been added in the time we have been using it. For example, many users requested subitems and before long it was rolled out as a new feature and has evolved into a very useful aspect of monday. For some of the more in depth features, there is a bit of a learning curve. But that is to be expected with software that can do so much. This is mitigated by the learning resources and very good support that the company provides.

One of the best management software

Overall I like Monday.com a lot as it cleared my mailbox too. Team members now directly send updates to the board resulting in l lot less unnecessary emails. Another good feature is the board email, I can send email to the board members in one go. You need not to create separate group or anything, just the email of board that's it!

Pros

First of all it has a lot of useful features which makes managing multiple teams so easy. You can configure boards according to your need which can be shared with other members privately too, simple yet very important feature. Members can create their own boards as well which can be subscribed by anybody. So, if any of my member creates a really interesting board, I subscribe it and see the updates from that directly. Duplicating board is easy which comes in handy when creating boards for multiple timelines, this makes work a lot less. For record or sharing status with higher management you can also export the board as an excel file which I find very convenient. Deleting, Archiving are all added features used regularly. For filters, you can create your filter as per you need for better search. I also like the quick links, recent and saved searches options all resulting in less time consumption and more output. This software has a lot of flexibility and helps in better output for sure. You can also recover you files from recycle bin within 30 days. There is lot of scope for customization, like assigning tasks to different groups, board customization, adding timelines and so on.

Cons

There is nothing as such to write in this section. I pretty much like everything about this software. It had made my life so easy. I'm sure about the cost of it as I don't handle that department.

Adir from Squareloot

A robust project management tool for every need

Monday.com helps team collaborate and manage projects of any sort and size easily, with fully customizable dashboards and task lists.

Pros

Monday.com is almost too good to be true. It's flexible, it comes with a ton of customizations and automations, and it lets you manage any type of project in whatever way you please. We're using it daily and it makes our lives so much better. Oh, and their support is superb.

Cons

First off, pricing. Monday is not cheap, and they charge by sets of seats instead of individual seats. So if you're a team of 6 - you have to pay for 10 seats, which - on a software that isn't too cheap - can be pretty annoying. On top of that, their Android app is sub-par, and I find myself using the mobile web version instead of the dedicated app.

Reasons for Choosing monday.com

Monday seemed to be better suited for supporting larger teams and more projects simultaneously - plus they have more automations and integrations, which was crucial for us.

Response from monday

Replied July 2020

Hey Adir - thanks for taking the time to leave a review. We're happy to hear that monday.com has made your lives easier and you've had a good experience with our support team. As for our pricing, we hear you and understand where you're coming from. We're always working to improve our pricing approach, and appreciate your feedback.

Ben from Curate

Never miss a beat!

Monday has helped us to lessen missed tasks and deadlines for projects overall. Communication amongst teams has never been easier!

Pros

The design. Monday makes assigning tasks for projects simple. The way the platform is setup is great, modern and easy to navigate for all.

Cons

The integration with Hubspot (the crm we use) could be more streamlined but overall it still accomplishes our main wants and needs

Reasons for Choosing monday.com

Easy of use as well as overall advanced functionality compared to the others.

Response from monday

Replied May 2020

Hey Ben! Thanks for taking the time to leave this review. We're happy to hear that the platform has been helpful in managing your team's projects. Thank you for sharing that feedback regarding our Hubspot integration -- I'll pass it along to our product team!

Jennifer from Riversands Incubation Hub

Great for cross-team alignment and for prioritizing my own very full plate

Personally I feel far more in control of my workload across projects than before we used it. On a broader scale, it is working extremely well on a project we are doing with a range of internal tasks and functions as well as an external software developer and a separate person for support and testing. Everyone is clear on status and what is supposed to happen next. A third scenario where it has worked well for us is a couple of start-ups we are participating in with a further different set of people. I enjoy using it and intend to broaden my use of the tool.

Pros

I really liked that I could make it reflect our business world instead of having to tailor our world to the software as so often happens. I work with a number of different projects, organisations and people, as well as external service providers. It is quick and easy to create different Boards and spaces to best suit a particular project and then share with the relevant people. Unexpectedly, I also found it good to use as a library for references and info on different projects . Many teams may prefer using Slack or other team tools for that. I guess it depends on the size and complexity of your operation, and also what habits are already in place. Monday has interfaces for Slack and other tools but i have not tried them. I also like that you can use Monday for repeatable processes and light workflows, as well as projects and task management. The tutorials and info available help make it easy to see how to get the most our of the software. The phone interface is easy to use and makes it simple to keep tabs on what is happening, or add tasks and updates on the move.

Cons

One thing I did not like is that as soon as you go over the number of invited guests permitted for your package, they commence a process to automatically upgrade you to a more expensive one. At least they do warn you so we were able to tidy up on guests and cancel the additional cost upgrade before it occurred. But I would far rather get a warning or error message when trying to add the guest that crosses the limit.

Reasons for Choosing monday.com

Mostly ease of use as we began trying to use it after seeing how well it worked with our external team collaboration. Each of the other tools we tried had positives and probably could have done the job. Monday.com just slotted in more easily, was easily mastered by new collaborators and thus stuck and expanded in use.

Response from monday

Replied May 2020

Hey Jennifer! Thank you for leaving a review! To start, we're happy to hear that you liked using the platform for different things including, referencing projects as well as managing projects. We're glad you were able to utilize our features for repetitive tasks as well. We appreciate your feedback regarding the auto-upgrade upon exceeding users. We've recently changed the flow of this so that more notice is given. If you're experiencing an issue with it still, we'd be happy to help! Just let us know :)

Can't Live Without It

Awesome! Just overall awesome.

Pros

I honestly couldn't run my business without this at this point. Monday.com has become a vital piece of software for my business and managing my team. I work with a LOT of contractors and clients and I can base everything in Monday.com. I also love how I can customize it to fit whatever project I am working on in a great way.

Cons

1. The mobile app is hard to use in my opinion and takes a little while to navigate. 2. I do find some things I want to customize and do I can't because its not a feature offered by monday.com. Mainly to do with formulas or something like that. The formula options are pretty limiting but thats not a big deal to me.

Reasons for Choosing monday.com

I tried just about every project management software out there...I really did. Like 50 of them. And I just kept coming back to monday.com for the features, ease of use, and overall look and functionality.

Cole from Brandable Inc.

An Interesting Web-Based Project Management Tool

Monday.com is a terrific cloud/internet based project management software that keeps our projects moving towards our deadlines. While the user interface is not very intuitive, once you take the time to learn its features and functions, you can truly build management boards that keep your tasks and projects well on track for any deadlines. The software has a treasure chest of functions and features that once learned and understood make Monday.com a novel tool.

Pros

In an entire company, Monday.com is wonderful because it truly allows each team and department to build entire boards to manage projects, deadlines, and people specific to their team. These boards can remain visible or private to the remainder of the company; controlling which information is shared and when. Additionally, the seemingly endless amount of editable features on a board allow you to make a board that is very custom and specific to you and you teams needs. For example, you are able to track progress, set deadlines, assign projects, add tags, link to other boards, and upload/link to files. Monday.com can also integrate to your email to send you notifications daily or upon being mentioned.

Cons

Unfortunately, Monday.com's greatest con is that it is not user-friendly, intuitive, or straight-forward to learn. Amongst our organization, I have taken the time to learn the software in greater depth than most and I regularly find myself having to assist and educate my colleagues on how to do what they are trying to accomplish. It does not make for a satisfy initial experience and can often discourage first time users. Similarly, when a user does come across an issue or something that they are unable to complete, their customer service and online forum is not very helpful either.

Jake from jsense

Easy and addicting!

Monday.com makes productivity addicting! Our small team likes seeing our progress and watching as tasks/"pulses" turn green and complete. It's very flexible and customizable. If you can figure out google sheets, you can figure out Monday. Their support team is also pretty good at answering emails quickly and they are very friendly.

Pros

- Monday.com is truly flexible and as easy to customize as a google sheet, but with way more power through smart columns, formulas, automations and integrations - The color coded status column(s) make it easy to see how things are going at a glance and it's addicting to work as a team towards "all greens"! It's like the professional version of "closing the ring" on apple watch or reaching step goals on fitbit. - The mobile app is almost as powerful as the web version, though I do wish they would bring "info boxes" on pulses to mobile since right now you can't see or edit those :(

Cons

- Monday.com is a bit expensive if you're a small team. I wish they had per user licenses for small teams instead of bundles. - The My Week feature is nice to show you all of the tasks from all projects that you have due coming up, but I wish Monday.com let you create a "timeline of timelines" similar to Asana portfolios that let you see how all of your projects are progressing and how much (planned) time is left on them before final deadline etc.

Reasons for Choosing monday.com

Basecamp doesn't have things like gantt/timelines built in and, though it's super nice and easy to use esp with clients, it's a bit expensive for a small team and way less flexible than Monday. Write is just way overpriced and has add-on charges for every little feature. We like that Monday.com doesn't charge extra for each individual feature like Wrike does.

Kimberly from Mercantile Logistics & International Trade, Inc.

Love Monday again!

One of our company partners has reported how much her anxiety has reduced thanks to our switch to Monday. Our clients are also very happy with the increased communication regarding their shipment and customs procedures. Finally, I love that the inbox works as a sort of 'to-do' list. Keeps me on task.

Pros

This software is absolutely the best browser-based solution I have found. I am able to provide more transparency to my clientele and collaborate with my team than ever before. Not only has it aided in communication, but is one of my primary features in our service product.

Cons

It would be nice if there were a tutorial for each guest I invite. While I find it highly intuitive, some guests need instruction on how to open a task and where to drop files. Additionally, it would be nice to see a 'to-do' section for the activities that don't make it to my inbox. Perhaps a check-box on a task, or a section that is divided by dates. The notifications is ok, or perhaps I need to learn more about how to make the dashboard do this.

Reasons for Choosing monday.com

Monday is super easy and quick to learn, and the price is excellent for my small business. Asana was quite expensive, if memory serves, and the sales department at smartsheet was unresponsive.

Greg from New Frame Media

The best tool on the market for Team Project Management

It's been excellent. Communication with the company has been minimal because we haven't had any issues, but when we have had a question, we've received a prompt response. The software itself was incredibly easy to implement. We had two training sessions for our team and other than an occasional check-in to discuss best practices, our team has been able to use the software without issue. It has helped our office immensely.

Pros

The visual layout and ability for all of our team to very quickly setup tasks, monitor progress, and collaborate has been the best feature of Monday.com. It's drastically different from other project management solutions on the market, but with our team of younger millennials, the visual "gamified" approach to task management (turning things green to mark them complete) has actually increased productivity and even morale. We couldn't be more pleased.

Cons

File sharing and downloading is the slightest bit clunky... we often find ourselves still sharing files via Slack or Dropbox instead of in Monday, but other than that, it's been really great and that's a minor complaint.

Reasons for Choosing monday.com

Monday was the first thing we tried and we didn't need to try anything else after we completed a demo. We were hooked.

Ralph from HYTORC

Project management and organization for the rest of us.

We have tried MANY project management platforms and for us to select monday.com says a lot about the product. We have a varied group of individuals within our marketing department using this tools to coordinate everything from our detailed printing requests, web and online projects to translation flow (very difficult to manage due to the many contributors involved in this process.) Monday.com makes all of this convenient and easy to follow.

Pros

Its incredibly easy to create a work flow or "Board", add participants and follow the progress of many tasks with ease. We can attach any supporting files or materials needed to each post and tag a specific user. Email and desktop notifications alert you on any activity and there is a web based site you can go to or the even better desktop and mobile app versions.

Cons

One of the few cons i can think of is the absence of a "repeating or scheduled task". I know there are ways around this but it seems like something that should be native to it.

Pricing and features.

Best project management tool on the market

It is the best project management platform I have seen on the market. Free trial, very reasonable pricing. A very flexible user interface that satisfies every professional need regardless of your field.

Pros

I signed up for the free trial version of monday.com and immediately realized what a great tool it is! I have worked with Asana, Slack and Basecamp before but they don't even come close to monday.com. It gives you so many options for customization that no matter what field or profession you are in, you will find the right setting and layout. They offer great tutorial videos and the user interface is very easy to use. You can keep all your tasks and projects in the same place, assign people to tasks, add deadlines. One of my favorite tools is that you can ask for an update on a pending project with 1 click - instead of constantly emailing and calling your team - which can make them frustrated. The other great tool is the automatic notification builder, that helps you stay up to date and constantly notifies you based on your settings. You can even build up tasks that depens on the previous task so your team members will know when you rely their task to be completed so you can start your part. The pricing is very reasonable and they are customer service team is great, too!

Cons

I have been using monday.com for a few weeks and never had any problems with the program, the only annoying thing is they push their social media and youtube advertising really hard, so I keep getting ads every day but that is how they grew.

Jonathan from Production Glue

Monday.Com Keeps Track of our Progress

My company uses Monday.com to keep track of many different projects we have going at one time - we are an events company, so we have hundreds of events in a year that each have individual processes that need to be accounted for. Monday.com has been helpful in having a broad scope of where we are at with each project. We are still ironing out the kinks to figure out what our workflow will be with this, but it is a pleasant platform to use - very aesthetically pleasing and easy to use once you get the hang of it.

Pros

I love how you can make a board with automations so that it helps you organize. For instance, I can set a project I'm working on from "pending" to "complete" in one box, and automate it so that once I hit "complete", it moves that project to the "complete" section in a different part of the board. I also love that you can integrate it with different platforms like AirTable and Slack, which is super helpful. Overall, it does a really good job of helping you have a grand overview of where you are at with a project, and helps my team see what projects have been completed and where we still have more work to do. I also know there's a lot of great other features that I haven't learned yet that could be useful to us once we get the hang of this platform.

Cons

It's a bit complex to learn, which is frustrating at first. There's a lot of formula coding and lingo Monday.com uses that you have to learn for it to make sense. I found that having a specialist help you code your page to your liking was pretty helpful. There's also some places where we set something up but there are scenarios in which this set up might get undermined by one action that would seem logical but would throw off the board. I do wish that the program helped walk you through the process of getting your workflow set up, but I'm sure that's being worked out since they are a relatively new platform.

Reasons for Choosing monday.com

We didn't have any platforms that helped us keep track of project progress, so we had used Airtable and Slack to try and do this in a smaller scale way. Monday.com has changed this all for us.

Monday.com Review

Over all my experience with Monday was a 50/50 split some things I loved and some things were lacking in functionality for what we needed. Overall I didn't hate it. At the end of the day it just wasn't what we needed to be productive. I think for other users who are using it for design, and business marketing it would be a phenomenal program and the price is very affordable even if you are a small company. Monday might be what you need to get your productivity up to become an even bigger company.

Pros

I liked how Monday.com allows for easy collaboration with team members. It does take some getting used to for me it was easy to get used to because I am more of a computer person and have had many different experiences with a lot of different programs. Everyone else on my team is the complete opposite, however because of Monday.com's modern website design people were able to grasp it because the design is easy on the eyes if that makes sense. It is almost like an easy/drag and drop version of excel. Aside from the design I did love that there were different calendar views like Kanban view and the map view especially. The other things I loved was the forms integration, which made it easy to transfer our clients over from one program to another. As they came in they filled out the short form and were integrated into the calendar pretty easily. Lastly I loved the status column. I was going to use it to check in clients. Red for when they arrived to their appointments, Yellow for when they were waiting and Green for when they were done and waiting on their transportation back home.

Cons

There were a couple of things that I did not like, which made us only use Monday for a short period of time. For one we are a mental health therapy center and we do A LOT of scheduling. While there is a template to schedule clients. It is more so for a few clients and not hundreds. We have multiple therapists and may want to view their appointments sometimes together and sometimes separately and Monday started to get somewhat bulky when trying to do this. We tried doing multiple boards for each therapist and then we tried doing each board as a day of the week and in the end we had too many boards and it was still and either you view this person or that person but not both. On top of that we also schedule activities with clients and that would have been a whole separate view as well. The last thing that we needed was to make recurring appointments for clients that are seen every Tuesday or for ones that are seen every other Thursday etc. This task was extremely bulky and involved using a 3rd party service.

Colleen from Brandgarden Mobile Apps

Excellent Project Management Tool!

We desperately needed an easy to use, easy to update project management tool in our App Development company. The Sales Dept. would get calls from clients asking, "how's our app coming," and they had to e-mail the Tech Dept, wait for a response and then call the Customer back. Now, the Sales Dept. can see exactly what stage of Development the client's app or website is in and tell the customer right then and there. No wasted time e-mailing or returning phone calls. Also, the Tech Dept. can see what the Sales Dept. has in the pipeline so they can predict what's coming in. It has also helped us streamline processes for each Dept. The whole entire sales process can be mapped out with every step start to finish, with the final step being customer survey sent. You never forget to do any step any more! You can also customize your responses for each step along the way such as "Done" or "In Progress" or "Waiting For Client", etc. The customer service with monday.com is excellent. That's a big deal to me. I don't want to hunt and peck around the internet trying to find chat groups or how to contact support. When you ask a question you get a response within a short period of time. The software is pretty intuitive but there are support tools to learn tips and tricks.

Pros

Easy to use, very intuitive. Customizable to your projects and company. You can easily monitor step by step processes in however many Departments you have in your company. I like that its now an app that can live in my button dock. One click and its open. I like that you can discuss clients back and forth between team members.

Cons

Right now I can't think of anything. Perhaps there are glitches or design features that more advanced users might appreciate but for our needs it works exactly as we need it to.

Always On

This software can help you organize everything from your marketing plan to your comic book collection; if you can think of a way to organize data, milestones, or responsible parties - Monday.com can do it!

Pros

-Only limited by your imagination -World Class customer service and development team -Intuitive user interface -Powerful data manipulation and exporting tools

Cons

-The learning curve can be a little overwhelming -New features come out so quick that sometimes there isn't time to adjust to the old ones! -The mobile app can be a little clunky and does not utilize all the features of the desktop/web app

User interface!

Best Team PM Tool Available

I work on Monday.com with one of my clients who utilizes it for managing multiple projects with a variety of internal *and* external team members. It's easy to have everyone on the same page, makes communicating easy, and is VERY easy for the uninitiated to get up and running quickly.

Pros

Monday.com is straight out of the box simple to learn and yet it has a huge variety of features to make it as robust as you need it to be. The ability to quickly set up projects, timelines, teams, and tasks is just really almost too easy. Also love being able to easily switch between views (table, Kanban, calendar, etc.) that speak to the way my mind works. Compared to other PM cloud tools that I have used (Trello, Asana, Teamwork, etc.) I found Monday.com to be far easier to get going quickly and without a huge learning curve. Their Knowledge Base is vast, and the customer service is also great. Tips & tricks pop up to help enhance the UX without being annoying. They actually seem to be listening to the user audience and carefully implement improvements that make sense.

Cons

Haven't found any downsides yet! Seriously it's so easy to use I keep waiting for the other shoe to drop!

Michael from KMX Healthcare Ltd

Simple and Easy to Set-Up and Use

Great... we needed something very simple that any staff could use, however junior. Our staff are all around the world and English is not their main language. So Monday is perfect for us.

Pros

It's just totally simple to set-up and onbaord/remove staff. The screens are super easy to review. I never have any questions from my team about how to use this platform.

Cons

Monday is just a project management tool. But doesn't have any chat or video tools inside it. Meaning that all collaboration has to be built around a specific project and users post comments on the project. There is no IM chat functionality whether around the project or in general. Meaning that we have to also rely on other tools, just as Skype which have chat and video features. It would be useful if chat and video were integrated into Monday.

Reasons for Choosing monday.com

Trello, Slack and Teams have more features. But are significantly more complex to set-up and use than Monday. Asana was a close second to Monday. But overall Monday has the best UI for project management.

Response from monday

Replied May 2020

Hey Michael! Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We're happy to hear that you had an easy time onboarding. As for your feedback regarding additional functionality, specifically chat and video, we hear you and are currently exploring these ideas. By chance, have you played with our new Zoom integration? That allows for a more integrated experience between monday.com and zoom for video calls!

Justin from Church of the Highlands

A winner every day!

We had been searching for a project management/productivity tool for our team for a long time. We had demoed or tried many options, but none were a clear-cut winner until we found Monday. It's made a dramatic difference in all that we are doing, and our team couldn't be happier!

Pros

This has become a "Swiss Army Knife" tool for us. Because of the wide variety of functions, it has replaced several different platforms, allowing us to integrate multiple different tools into one overall ecosphere. Its project documents are easy to create and are very flexible to modify, whether we want to create a project budget spreadsheet or ingest third-party data that can get reflected in graphs. It's a multi-purpose software that has become invaluable!

Cons

I wish that every system user didn't have default access to every available board unless those boards were made private and invite-only. Perhaps there's a way to assign users to "work groups" that allow them default access to a certain level of projects/boards, but require invites to view others outside that work group. It does create an inefficiency for us that literally anyone in the organization can view and modify any board that isn't locked. But it's sometimes not feasible to create everything locked and then have to issue 100 invites. That doesn't scale over and over.

Derrick from Beltway Companies

Stop the endless email chains and get organized!

Pros

Managing multiple teams is no easy feat! Especially if you have select team members working remotely. I had learned of Monday.com at a conference and it was the best decision I have made this last year! I love the fact that each team/department has their own board. In that board, I can quickly see progress that has been made on the project, add/edit files (use Google Docs), make comments, and share updates. All of which eliminates the need for lengthy email chains that often miss out on key updates. The other thing that I love about Monday.com is that it shows your team their collective, and individual progress! So if you have a team member that is lacking or behind it shows "pending" or "waiting for update" making it that much easier to see who is accountable for the status. Lastly, the boards also show the volume of work your team completes making it very easy to print off reports for the exec time when it comes time to reviews/bonuses.

Cons

There are not any cons at the moment - rarely, if ever, is there an app that does not have cons! But they continue to release updates, new features, and improved flex-ability. One feature that would be great is how much each individual "influenced" the project by weighing total updates etc. to show who is more engaged in managing the project.

Response from monday

Replied April 2020

Hey Derrick! Wow, thank you for this rave review. We love to hear how happy you are with the product and how well it's working for your team. Just a suggestion, if you're looking to see how much someone contributed to a Project, have you tried using our "workload" board view or dashboard widget? This will give you a visual representation of how either how many tasks someone has done or how much time they have spent (if you're tracking that!) For help setting this up, feel free to shoot us an email at support@monday.com!

A More-Intense Version Of Trello

As a department head, Monday helped me take care of my work and those under me but also allowed myself to easily view the work and time accomplished by my team. A great tool for those that oversee productivity.

Pros

Like the title states, Monday is a more adult-version of Trello. Tasks are quickly created in a list/timeline type view (your choices). At my company, each department had their own "board" set up with various columns specific to their duties. For my team in content, we had team member names, due dates, site to be published on, status of task, URL of said published link, and, of course, the dreaded time tracking. Individuals, teams, and departments are easily visible and accounted for with the powerful Monday software.

Cons

Time tracking, love it or hate it, is still a manual job. If you forget to start or end a task, the timer will never start keeping track of time or continuously keep running. Fixing time inputs can be difficult. With this, as this is an issue with the click function of their UI... if you click a button/label/element in one way, one menu will pop up but if you click ever-so-slightly differently, then an editing option will appear over the selected UI element... in other words, click expectations can be intuitive or troubling.

Versatile project and task management for anything

Pros

Have tried a lot of software, nothing comes close to the versatility of this software. Can be slightly higher cost than alternatives but is a great replacement for excel, databases and a project manager. Webforms can also be used to collect info. Swinging between project, gant, maps is easy.

Cons

The chat/mention system is probably a bit more confusing than other systems. However, I wish that i had found this solution earlier, we have across multiple project management providers as haven't found the right solution.

Adam from CM Design

Industry: Architecture & Planning

Collaborative spreadsheets with many time saving and useful features

Monday has allowed us to streamline our processes and enables me to see at a glance what projects we have on, where our projects are and what projects are falling behind on timescales etc. As an architectural company we take every client/ job through a complicated process and need to keep track of multiple different 3rd parties (Council, Engineers etc) and multiple different processs (survey, planning, building regs etc). Monday allows us to do this with ease and with the posts and check boxes it allows me to understand where 100’s of projects are whenever I need.

Pros

Simple to use. Very visual orientated - looks good and is easy to understand. Can be tailored to any business model/process. New features are being released all the time. Very engaged company that are listening to their clients and happy to help. Speeds up workflow and allows much greater management of projects, clients, staff and time. Great for to do lists and collaborative working.

Cons

Many superfluous features for our business that are pushed frequently (though I appreciate other business would appreciate them). Would work great if it could collaborate/access online services like Dropbox/GDrive for file management etc. Bit of an odd name - “can you make sure you update Monday” sounds odd. I actually preferred the old name “Dapulse” as we internaly just called it Pulse (which I think fits best as the software allows me to keep my fingers on the pulse of all my projects!)

Amazing Project Management Tool

Just a solid program that has a host of great features. I'm also a big fan of their webinars that show features like automation (that one was a game changer for me).

Pros

Love, love, love Monday.com software. It makes inter-departmental projects so much easier to manage. In addition, the automations and integrations it has is really a game changer for efficiency and notifications. Big fan of the forms tool as well to get requestors/clients to do the heavy lifting by filling in the tasks.

Cons

There really isn't much to dislike about this platform. It really is a great software for managing projects, primarily if you work in marketing where you collaborate with content, creative, and promotions.

Response from monday

Replied May 2020

Thank you for leaving this review! We love, love, love to hear you're positive thoughts! We love to hear that you're getting good use of monday.com forms! If there's ever anything we can do, please reach out.

Jayme from MarketVixen

The Best Project Management Software

Overall, Monday has become one of my favorite programs. I love the functionality, integrations, automation, and ease of use it offers. Everyone I show it to catches on quickly and learns to love what it does. My clients love it and have often purchased it for their own businesses.

Pros

Monday.com is by far the easiest and best project management software I have come across. It is easy to use and streamlined. I love the functionality and different options it has to manage business flows and projects. Monday allows my company to work independently and together with their automation and comprehensive project tracking. I recommend it highly.

Cons

Monday is a few years old at this point, but still has the occasional bug or messy function. They are few and far between but I do sometimes find myself wishing a feature was more streamlined. On a positive note though, they do take feedback very seriously and work to make things better all the time.

Jeanne from Avondale Electric

Organized

I use Monday daily as do my co-workers. It is a great way to transmit information and store it in one place and when you need to look something up you are not searching emails. Things are neatly sorted and easily accessible. It is user friendly and even the receptionist can look at the schedule and let a client know where we are at with a project.

Pros

This software keeps you organized and on top of due dates. It sends reminder emails and allows you to sort and classify with ease. It is customizable to accommodate the needs of your company - for us we use it to track jobs, bid dates, job information, requests for quotes, schedules, RFI requests, addendums, etc. It is useful for the PM, the field and the estimator and convenient for the accounting department. Allows you to track trends and hit rates as well

Cons

Only the administrator has the ability to make changes and manage users, which can take some time if you have a busy admin.

Zachary from Life Safety Services

Industry: Facilities Services

We finally know what we are doing!

We have finally moved away from traditional meeting and calendar invites that remind us to complete a task. It was so complicated before Monday.com. But now, we know what our new requests are, what the status is for that request, and who is assigned to said request. No more guessing or confusion.

Pros

Monday.com has helped us log, categorize, and time each of our tasks and projects. The managers are able to have a high-level view of how progress is going, while the team can see the daily details of each and every task. The layout is fun, colorful, and most importantly clean.

Cons

I don't have many negatives about the software. I will say that it can be really easy to accidentally "upgrade" your account to the next level. Before you click "accept" make sure that you know exactly what you are accepting. Otherwise, the software works and functions exactly as promised.

Reasons for Choosing monday.com

Wrike was not as clean or colorful as Monday.com. We needed a project management tool that people WANTED to use. It is so satisfying to change the status to "Done" for a task; it's almost addicting!

Akhilesh from HT Media Ltd

Industry: Newspapers

Very effective Project management tool

Pros

The best part about this application is its graphical UI. We can make and alter venture subtle elements and plans by means of our versatile/tablets instead of utilizing through work area PC and the progressions are refreshed rapidly. We can download the application and even utilize it disconnected, in circumstances of downtimes this is simply cool! We can make shading coding for various assignments and customize the look and feel of the dashboards as indicated by your desire. Despite the fact that there are bugs experienced on occasion, they are settled absent much slack. Also, about their client benefit, they are only magnificent in responsiveness. The plan for the day encourages us to rebuild the work processes as indicated by our necessities.

Cons

As we increment the quantity of individuals, limit, and utilize, we found that the product is getting slower. Bringing in highlights, particularly in mass needs greater change. Relegating subtasks to numerous individuals is a significant grim assignment. The cost rockets as we increment the quantity of clients, and this gets too high in expense in contrast with an undertaking administration apparatus.

Zane from ZaneBaker.com

I can't even imagine how my life would be without Monday.com

I use this software daily. It's so easy to set-up and very user-friendly. I turned all my friends to customers of the app. I love the customer support, literally, they respond within minutes. I messaged them on Black Friday and I got a response in 10 minutes. That's EPIC!

Pros

Time Tracking and Team Collaborations are my top used functions. I love being able to see where I am at with my work and how my team is doing too.

Cons

It doesn't integrate with Pomodoro. I use my PC to remind me to take breaks every 45 mins.

Reasons for Choosing monday.com

Easy of use was a biggy! Pricing is AMAZING!

Diego from Fundecon

Very Basic System

Support is responsive via email. Expect them to ask you redundant questions and ask for screenshots even though you already provided them in previous emails. We had 2 issues that have no solution that to us are very basic features. See section "Cons"

Pros

The system does help our management and sales team organize the database of prospective students. It does provide a better option than having nothing.

Cons

System is extremely basic. It provides basic formulas and very basic features. For examples: 1) We need to have a list (dropdown or similar) where we choose a career and the system shall pull a price into another column (Total Cost). Dropdown feature is only a single column and it does not allow for this capability. "IF" function/Formula is very basic and on it would be extremely long for 250 career options with multiple universities. 2) We need to have a column call "Total Cost" - done, ok. We need the system to have another column where we can place a number for an amount ("Payment") received by a student. We created a dropdown column that allows you to enter multiple numbers but the "SUM" function/formula does not add all the values entered in the Dropdown column. It only picks up the first value. It is therefore very difficult and manual to calculate commissions for our sales people. 3) System does not allow to relate a record in one board ("STUDENTS") to records in another board "PAYMENTS" to create a one-to-many relationship. It is just a flat list. No crossing of information.

Reasons for Choosing monday.com

Easy to use and implementation

Deborah from Deborah Rojas Architecture & Planning LLC

Industry: Architecture & Planning

Keeps Project Management Manageable

Overall we have been thrilled with monday.com. This was our third management software and we are extremely happy with the features provided as well as the customer service. They are very quick to respond and take into consideration new features.

Pros

Monday.com allows you to set up board templates that we use when we have a new project. This cuts down on project setup time significantly.

Cons

This product is on the pricier side. There is no free version so it is definitely a commitment for the software.

Sarah from Studio Flight

Monday.com for Project Management

The pricing, functionality (especially time tracking), support team, and ease of use have made Monday and exceptional tool that our agency cannot live without.

Pros

Our advertising agency switched from Asana to Monday.com because of the robust and customizable features. We love the ability to add multiple date fields to columns on various boards and the ability to duplicate templates saves us so much time. Monday.com also features very sophisticated templates to apply and modify to your projects. It truly makes project management so much more efficient for us.

Cons

Sometimes it would be nice to update the different boards within a project. When you add new items to a board, you can't necessarily edit different columns. It just replicates the one you've pre-built. It would be nice to have an option to change the columns when needed.

Reasons for Choosing monday.com

Better pricing and features!

Response from monday

Replied August 2020

Hey Sarah! Thanks for taking the time to write a review. We're happy to hear that you've had an easy transition to monday.com and enjoy the ability to use it to manage your work. We hear you about having the same column structure for groups across a board and see how it can be a bit annoying. The reason for this is so you can seamlessly move items between groups on a board. If you'd like to view a multiple column structure in one view, you can create multiple boards and view them using the table widget on a dashboard! Let us know if this helps.

Amy from Marketing & Advertising

Very user-friendly interface

We're a group of freelancers who collaborate on business together. We needed a common project management tool that would enable us to collect projects, timelines, notes and attachments all in one place.

Pros

I love how simple, intuitive and lovely the interface is. It actually makes project management a joy. Other project management software I've tried felt like it took too much time just to manage the software itself. There were too many menus to sift through. Comments were too hard to find, and my team was not keen on using it. Monday is so simple, so clean and visual that our whole team has quickly embraced it. I'm even putting my personal projects into it. One of my favorite features is the ability to make checklists in the comments area. Our team is coming up with all sorts of ways to use those (i.e.: check this off to confirm you've read the comment, etc.). We haven't been using Monday for long, so I'm curious to see how we continue to adapt it to meet our needs. I also like that there are templated projects that you can use to get started. I haven't been this excited about a project management platform in a long time, if ever.

Cons

That my team loves it so much they're going crazy making lots of projects and posts, lol.

Lauren from Bert Stern Productions, LLC

A Long Way In Business Management

Very positive. It's easy to use and powers through weekly workflow and truly makes the experience worthwhile. I would definitely recommend this program specifically for calendar and workflow purposes.

Pros

As a business creative and freelancer, Monday.com provides the necessary input to drive the workflow of any company. It provides fully integrated services and meets the ultimate tools necessary to make end goals meet. I've worked, for years, in art and design agencies that rely heavily upon client growth and quality of detail. This program really pulls through with its available technology and automated programming. But the one factor that truly resonates with me, in Monday.com, is its ability to take your preferences and tailor it into a productive and speedy interface. The quality of the layouts, for each part of Monday.com, really stand out (in a positive manner) and help the user to determine where they need to go quickly and efficiently.

Cons

That it doesn't have card or note templates available, like Trello does. I'm not here to compare them as one is better than the other; but rather that each one has their strengths and weaknesses. I think most of all, this would be the only minor setback that can easily be adjusted.

Reasons for Choosing monday.com

Because Monday.com has a very alluring interface and extremely simple workflow.

David from Kahena

Really cool platform but still has some key missing features

It's a cool tool and is helpful. Just make sure it is for you. Seems like a really cool company as well.

Pros

It is a great way to assign tasks and manage people within a company, all while keeping track of planning and providing structure and order to your work. The design for assigning tasks and managing work is its key feature in my opinion.

Cons

There is basically no calendar option, and to me, I need to work off a calendar. I wish they could integrate with google calendar or at least have a calendar of their own. Also if you are not managing others or assigning tasks, to me there really isn't a point.

Response from monday

Replied May 2020

Hey David! Thanks for taking the time to leave a review. We're happy to hear you're enjoying the platform and making use of it for assigning tasks to your team and managing progress. As for the calendar option, have you checked out our calendar view? Using that, you can view all the information from your board in a calendar interface! In addition, if you're using a date column, you can sync all of the dates with your google calendar. You can read more about syncing your monday.com dates into your calendar here: https://support.monday.com/hc/en-us/articles/360001362725-How-to-use-the-Calendar-Integration. If this isn't helpful, let us know and we'd be happy to further assist.

Nick from Christiana Care

So Easy, Even a Caveman...

It has allowed me to know exactly what my team is doing a majority of the time, and helped them keep focus on high priority items. They have truly adopted the concept and use the tool to keep task notes/history, and use this to plan their time.

Pros

Extremely easy to set up to help control my teams daily chaos. I can customize it to our workflows, track task types, etc. for automated activity reports/dashboards for my director, and my team has totally bought in to the concept. It is so easy that it does not overburden them with managing their daily workload. New work items are not longer lost as we immediately document them in Monday and drive our workload and re prioritize accordingly. I could not run my team nearly as well without this tool.

Cons

The user interface can sometimes be glitchy. You have to hover your mouse in the exact right position to activate some features due to the web app interface. Some features are rich, but not not rich enough to be able to take them to the next level. I find myself saying... "If I could just do this". That said, I have seen MANY improvements to the interface and functionality over the past year. It seems like they are listening to their customers.

Reasons for Choosing monday.com

So much easier to use. The tool works for you, you don't work for the tool.

Sanskriti from F1soft International Pvt. Ltd

An outstanding approach to project management; Monday.com

Monday.com was the absolute choice for our office. We are able to manage project tasks including scheduling, employee retention, on-boardings and so on. Overall, Monday.com has enhanced our office productivity by engaging the team members at work, tracking down the entire progress. And with reporting and visualization tools including Timeline view, Gantt charts and graphs, we are able to keep track of everything we need at work. Well, we had a positive experience with the application, and we are satisfied with its overall performance.

Pros

Monday.com is great for project management. The application is pretty straight-forward and has smooth navigation. The application contains the well suited Kanban- boards and provides streamlined overview of overall project, and is favourable when it comes to customization and editing. The pre-built project templates saves time when you're starting from scratch and its pretty much easier for the basic setup and implementation on your desk.

Cons

The only cons, I find in the application is that- you need to upgrade to Pro to utilize the overall features. If you're thinking to start with Basic plan then there's limited features, even the Maps, Charts and Calendar are available in upgraded plans. If you're implementing Monday.com for small work-spaces then I would suggest you to go with Standard or Pro versions.

Mavares from Universidad Nacional Experimental Politécnica 'Antonio José de Sucre'

Who is busy at this time? Use Monday.com to find out.

Check projects and tasks in an easy and fast way

Pros

The new technologies try, very often, to simplify a great amount of processes, reducing them to their minimum expression, the Monday platform, allows the tracking in a single board, which, allows to observe in real time, the different functions that all the members of the team are performing. By just adding your projects, the assignment of tasks is done in a simple way, then, you only have to assign the work teams and let the platform do the rest, showing from the initial state of the project, as well as the different stages to be developed. In this way, the planning and execution of the deliveries and advances by all the members of the work team is facilitated. Add "pulses" to maintain effective communication and automatically reduce planning and meeting time, saving costs on calls and significantly reducing the number of emails; But centralizing the main documents. Are you busy at this time? Use Monday.com to find out.

Cons

It is very important for the different organizations, regarding the administration of projects, to take into account the different cost structures, in this way, it is possible to measure the impact that the use of the different administrative solutions has on the resources, this way, a very expensive platform or one that does not fit the size of our project, more than an advantage can become a real problem. In the same way, it is important to take into account, the general state of our computers in office or laptops, so that this type of tools can be used with the greatest efficiency.

Patrick from VSP Graphic Group

Easy to use, organized, helpful, adaptable

Pros

What I like most about Monday, is that it is highly adaptable to the ever changing needs of workflow. As the business is continually evolving, so are the options and coordination of this useful business tool. The workflow from start to finish can be easily integrated to any model . Some advanced specifications can be simplified into columns and colors so that work is easily tracked along it's path without the hassle of using an excel sheet, as everything is as simple as drag and drop or clicking a drop down menu of infinitely customizable descriptions, and attachments that keep the employees along each important step of the process on the same page at all times.

Cons

What I like least about Monday does not impact the user experience to deeply, but what I see as a con is the lack of customizable themes. For example, having a dark theme for the page may be more conducive to a worker who uses this program at night in order to not have such a harshly bright white light emitting from the screen. Interchangeable icons and backgrounds, etc would be more helpful to customize the pages to fit the style of certain companies, especially one like ours where graphics are an important part of holding up a corporate image.

Muito prático e rápido

Resolveu problemas de gerenciamento de tarefas com horários e principalmente com prioridades.

Pros

Fácil de aprender, tem recursos muito interessantes e é rápida a sincronização.

Cons

Não sei se seria o que menos gosto, mas acho que poderia existir planos mais em conta.

Reasons for Choosing monday.com

Comparado com os concorrentes, eu achei ele mais fácil de trabalhar e o preço pela quantidade de usuários ser mais em conta.

Response from monday

Replied August 2020

Hey there! Thanks for taking the time to write a review. We're happy to hear you enjoyed the platform and found it easy to use. We hear you about our pricing, and our working to make our plans accessible to everyone!

Displaying 1 - 50 of 2,177 reviews