Orgzit is a cloud-based business process management (BPM) platform that helps users organize information and keep track of tasks and assignments.
Orgzit offers several preconfigured deployment types based on business need, such as customer relationship management, asset management and recruitment. Users can assign projects to team members, as well as build customized task lists, dashboards, and reports. Using role-based permissions, administrators and project owners can limit user access to specific lists or tasks.
Orgzit’s file-sharing tools enable team members to upload files, leave comments and notify other members of their activities through email and in-app alerts. Users can consolidate conversation histories, which allows new team members to read previous conversations in one place. Orgzit also enables users to visualize and summarize company data in reports, including tables and bar charts.
Pricing is per user per month. Email, phone and online support is available.
Vinod from SustainAsia
Specialty: Construction and Engineering
Employees number: 11-50 employees
- Easy to use, this was critical for us in selecting Orgzit
- Provides a simple, effective solution for our company's key business management needs. We are currently using Orgzit for CRM, Project Management and managing fields operations that includes managing about 30 remote people and client's assets on a few different construction sites
- cost effective (we are on the Super Teams plan)
- We are generally happy with the solution Orgzit provides and don't quite have any major cons, except a few things that we would like to see included in the application eg. ability to create invoices/ field report sheets
- we would like to get a map view to be able to track our field agents and assets
- the reports on the Android mobile app are a little slow to load.
We run an event management company and keeping a track of all the events has never been easier before. With the Project Management Launcher, we are more efficient now and it helps our team to finish their respective tasks before the deadline. The easy to use interface helps us to check the progress timely and we take the actions accordingly if anything goes wrong.
Reasonable monthly cost
We have been using orgzit from 2 months. We haven't face any issues as of now.
Jahanvi from Spans Envirotech
Employees number: 11-50 employees
I am SMB owner with a team of about 15+ engineers. We provide environmental engineering consulting and project services to municipalities and industrial clients. We were managing most of our business using spreadsheets and WhatsApp. With Orgzit we have managed to significantly digitize most of our operations - including lead management, proposal management, management accounts, expense reporting and tracking, project management and reporting from field operations (construction sites + operating water treatment assets).
We have been using Orgzit for over 4 months and were one of the very first few users so we got high quality support from the founders of Orgizt.
We wish them well and hope Orgzit team continues to develop more useful features for small businesses. Some features we would like:
- email integration for external communications
- invoicing so that we can get the only other thing for which we currently need to rely on a separate SaaS application
- One application to run our daily operations on.
- Ease of use and literally very low requirement for training
- free plan for small teams & unlimited trials and even the paid plan for SMBs is very affordable
- a little difficult to built custom applications, a more friendly interface to build applications would be highly useful
- inability to do invoicing from Orgzit (we currently use a different SaaS application)
If you are running an SMB and tired of using spreadsheets, email or multiple software for running daily business operations, definitely try Orgzit. After the initial 1 to 2 hours of getting accustomed to Orgzit, I am sure you would start thinking about
Response: P3Infotech Solutions, Orgzit
Date: April 2017
Thank you Jahanvi for being a valued user and thank you for believing in our vision and providing us the initial support.
We are working on some cool new features (including some Spans has asked for). Look for updates in your email :)