Seismic Reviews

4.59 / 5 (133) FrontRunners

Our advisors have recommended this product 1 time in the last 30 days

• Pros

• "Content is easy to find, the insights from content engagement and the reports and dashboards are extremely helpful and detailed."

• "Very user friendly and functional and easy to manage daily. "

• "Seismic was an upgrade for our organization and it has been a huge improvement. Especially helpful is the intelligent search feature that makes it extremely easy to find documents."

• Cons

• "Sometimes trying to just use menus to find topics can be daunting, depending on the # of menus, or levels of tiered topics. Find that search function helps overcome that task though."

• "Maybe their could be a better tutorial on how to use the software, but with that said its very intuitive "

• "It can be overwhelming to learn and to navigate. While the navigation is easy, it is very in depth and produces a lot of results."

Browse Seismic Reviews

Henry from Fuze

Seismic for Sales

Pros

Seismic offers an unparalleled mobile experience, content engagement analytics and information security

Cons

Currently there is no way to measure mobile app downloads across their user base. The mobile app is one of our favorite features of Seismic. Our company has field reps across the globe who are going into customer locations for meetings and presentations. The functionality of mobile aligns perfectly with the daily life of our sellers and we want to use mobile as a "beachhead" to drive higher adoption of Seismic. The problem is that we have no way of knowing today who has downloaded the app and who has not. Therefore, we cannot hold our sellers accountable for missing push notifications and cannot identify regions with low adoption. Seismic mobile is a fantastic tool, but lacks the insight necessary to drive usage.

Sales Enablement Made Easy

We have had an overall great experience with Seismic. We have bi-weekly calls with our customer success manager who helps us understand different features and answer any questions.

Pros

Seismic makes it easy for B2B Sales employees to review internal and external content for buyers, during all stages of the buying/selling process. Seismic is able to store documents, videos, create pages, and target many business units at once.

Cons

If there was one thing I could change about Seismic it would be the ability to better track usage and logins. This would make it so we could drive adoption to business units that do not use the tool.

Reasons for Choosing Seismic

Seismic was responsive to our needs and the tool was simplified to a point that we could easily train our employees to use.

Reasons for Switching to Seismic

We had a branding name change and wanted to utilize a tool that was relevant for our folks. As our business evolves, we wanted a fresh start where our different groups could easily find content.

Cori from Bayer

Using Seismic helped streamline our Marketing Repository

My experience with Seismic from start to finish has been great. When we began the process in 2017 it was a bit challenging, but with the new Content Manager and new operating system changes it is much more user friendly and very intuitive. I cannot say enough good things about it now.

Pros

I love Seismic! Seismic DocCenter helped us streamline our companies Marketing repository so that the whole company, many brands and levels of access could access the content that was relevant to them. I also love WorkSpace for storage and collaboration & we're beginning to innovate with all of the LiveDoc functionality.

Cons

We need more levels of access. An easy way to assign an Admin, and levels below that to help manage content.

Reasons for Switching to Seismic

we needed a streamlined marketing repository we could give access to multiple brands and levels of access across our global company.

Friendly, Helpful Staff; Ultimately Not the Right Tool For Our Business Use Case

We're a small proposals team that is part of a larger sales operations team. We use Seismic to general product-specific proposals for our salespeople to present to customers as part of our larger response to customer RFPs. My understanding is that there is much more functionality available in Seismic, but all we need it for is proposal generation.

Pros

The Seismic staff we worked with were always friendly and helpful.

Cons

It has been very difficult for us to edit/update the LiveDoc content, and being able to do that is essential to our work. Seismic is in the process of finding a solution for us, but they haven't delivered one yet.

Reasons for Choosing Seismic

I wasn't part of the team that chose Seismic, but I was part of the team that implemented it.

Reasons for Switching to Seismic

SAVO was bought out by Seismic. My understanding is that our version of SAVO was reaching end-of-life, but I wasn't part of the team that decided to move to Seismic.

Louis from Sisense

Seismic Day to Day usage

certainly satisfied with Seismic as a platform partner we use here at the company.

Pros

Being able to store all of our documentation in one location is essential. able to see which is latest files uploaded. as well as being able to see their usage across the company. another key feature we use is LiveSend and LiveInsights being able to track important documentation we send along to customers and track their open rates and time spent.

Cons

there are no items that come to mind, the purpose functionality works and the ease of use is high.

Lynne from WorkFusion

Personal customer success is the difference

I have used Seismic at my last company and brought the platform to my current company. The customer success is the differentiation. In my experience the CSM team is kind, knowledgeable, supportive and the ultimate partners to their customers. They go above and beyond to ensure their customers are happy and successful.

Pros

I love Seismic! It is easy to implement, continuously update and use daily.

Cons

Some limitations on newscenter, landing page, integrations, highlight, etc. Team is open for feedback and continuously adds things to the roadmap.

Reasons for Choosing Seismic

Showpad's sales team was not very responsive, supportive and lacked professionalism. After the demo their team never followed up, I had to take that action. Additionally the sales team did not listen to our budget and needs. The nail in the coffin was the FUD they sent over about Seismic (which I did send over to my sales rep at Seismic) and Showpad asking me to send them a copy of Seismic's proposal.

Response from Seismic

Replied March 2020

Lynne, thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this great review! We are thrilled you are getting so much value out of our platform. We are constantly working to improve our product for our customers, so your feedback will always be valuable to us. Looking forward to partnering with you throughout 2020 and beyond! Best, The Seismic Team

Austin from Metagenics

Seismic allows our sales team to make more informed decisions by understanding customer behavior

We we're using another sales enablement tool previously, but Seismic has really been a game changer for the way our sales reps engage with our practitioners. The LiveSend and ability to utilize analytics helps us understand which content is most valuable, and what content is most engaging for our practitioners to close more sales. In turn, this visibility gives us more insight for marketing when developing our sales collateral to ensure alignment between science, marketing, and sales on product messaging. In addition, the Seismic support team has been awesome, they are readily accessible and able to handle all of our technical concerns. I'd highly recommend Seismic if you're looking to take your sales force to the next level.

Pros

Seismic has awesome reporting for us to see what is working or not working. I also love the LiveSend feature which enables our sales reps to have a stronger understanding of our doctor's behaviors, not to mention drives sales. The software is easy to use, and allows our marketing team to learn which product literature is most effective and impactful. This tool strengthens the alignment between sales and marketing.

Cons

We've been running into some uploading issues, and experience minor bugs here and there. Usually software updates resolve most of these, but we run into these issues periodically.

Reasons for Switching to Seismic

Seismic has great analytics, great functionality and features we really saw valuable

Matthew from Intellitek Systems, Inc.

Great Sales Enablement and CMS Platform

We needed the ability to incorporate a workflow process for our content creation team and personalize content at the account level without forcing users to individually re-create each sales piece.

Pros

We anticipate getting a lot of use out of the "LiveDoc" capabilities for our ABM efforts in the coming years. We also anticipate that Seismic will eventually replace Microsoft OneDrive entirely as our document repository and Sharepoint as our corporate intranet.

Cons

It would be nice if content could be displayed and/or shared externally. Seismic's entire pricing model is predicated on each consumer of content not specifically sent something through the system itself having a license.

Reasons for Switching to Seismic

Ability to personalize content was very compelling.

Christel from Anthem, Inc.

Excellent product!

Great classes available and forward thinking company.

Pros

Easy to organize materials for the team! With one search, everything you want to see on that topic is available.

Cons

Time consuming and labor intensive for Administrators to load and organize materials.

Reasons for Switching to Seismic

Needed better organization and access for our field team.

Response from Seismic

Replied June 2020

Christel, thanks for sharing your feedback with us and the community. It's great to hear that you are seeing the value in our content management functionality. Ensuring a positive customer experience is extremely important to us, so your feedback is invaluable. Looking forward to partnering with you in 2020 and beyond!

katy from ADP

A place to house EVERYTHING

Pros

While most people in the world are still working from home and do not have access to printers or copiers, Seismic comes in for the win allowing multiple uploads, great organization and search features! It has been extremely helpful when looking up documents or trainings from the past, to sharing with members of my team!

Cons

I would like to have the option to color code.

Cathryn from Sawgrass Asset Management

Industry: Investment Management

Achieve brand and firm cohesion with Seismic

Seismic has helped bring sales and marketing together with our operations and data teams to ensure clients are receiving timely and accurate materials. The integration with our CRM allows Sales to stay in their comfort zone while leveraging a new tool. The platform is constantly improving, offering new functionality and becoming more user friendly. The support staff is helpful and the training materials are very accessible and easily consumable. Seismic is a true partner and worth checking out.

Pros

Seismic provides an easily accessible repository for all of our most recent marketing materials. Particularly while our teams have been working remotely, WorkSpace has been a great collaborative tool for our marketing team during production. And when Sales asked if the materials on the shared drive were available in the cloud, it felt great to answer affirmatively that they could find everything they need in DocCenter or NewCenter in Seismic.

Cons

It would be great if it was easier to publish collateral from WorkSpace to DocCenter, but it's really just a few extra steps to make that happen. The product offers so much functionality it can be overwhelming to determine the right place to start, but the customer success reps are very accessible and helpful in offering insight.

Response from Seismic

Replied June 2020

Cathryn, thanks so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review. It's great to hear that you are enjoying Seismic as a collaborative tool, especially within your remote teams. Ensuring a positive customer experience is critical to us, and we're glad to hear that our hard work is paying off. Looking forward to partnering with you throughout 2020 and beyond!

Jackie from Sisense

Impactful Enablement & Content Management System

With Seismic, are reps now have access to the latest materials to stay on-brand and on-message, get fast answers to their questions and a single source of truth across the company for the "blessed" version of close to 1,000 assets we maintain.

Pros

Seismic has become our one stop shop for all of our customer-facing teams to access the content, sales tools, and company news they need. It's easy to upload, organize, maintain and send out new content, with lots of functionality that makes the lives of our sales teams easier like customizable decks and documents. The design, user interface and analytics are the some of the things we like most along with some of the best customer service we've seen across any software company.

Cons

Integration with Google Suite can be improved (mostly around Google Slides + customized presentations within Seismic) but overall hasn't impacted us much.

Response from Seismic

Replied June 2020

Jackie, thanks so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review! We are happy to hear that you are seeing such great value in our content management functionality. Your feedback is imperative as we continue to improve our platform to meet customer needs. Looking forward to partnering with you in 2020 and beyond!

Andrew from Rockwell Automation

Seismic for a new Outside Seller

Overall Seismic has allowed me to more readily consume internal facing content and share external content more effectively. It enables greater insight into how my customers interact with what I'm sharing.

Pros

The feature that differentiates Seismic from other internal document databases is the "LiveSend" function. You're able to track usage by time and section of documents that you send to your customers. This helps to refine and focus your sales messaging and check whether your materials are actually being used. Very helpful as an outside seller.

Cons

The search engine can sometimes be finicky and make it difficult to find what you're looking for. My internal Sales Enablement organization has been internally organizing the documents which makes it quite a bit easier.

Daniel from Kayne Anderson Rudnick

Great Automation and workforce platform

Overall Seismic is a great platform that concentrates on the end-user sales experience, as well as the back end support experience. It geared to help move your company forward.

Pros

What I like about Seismic is that it is a multi-functional platform that can be an all-in-one for tool for some companies.

Cons

What I liked the least is that in the beginning it takes a minute to learn the platform and how to become fully comfortable with it.

Reasons for Choosing Seismic

Again, I was introduced to Seismic at another company I was at prior to coming to my current company. I believe the reason why Seismic was chosen, is because it offered us everything we we're looking for at the time. A platform for automation, a centralized location that is easily accessed by all parts of the company, and it's always changing and growing to meet the needs of its clients.

Ray from Experian Info, Sys, Inc

Seismic- Use it Everyday

It is a great concept that every business should have. A one stop shop for everything you need to do your job!

Pros

Currently it is integrated with our Salesforce application and works smoothly through there or as a standalone. I use this everyday for my own reference as well as finding materials for clients. There are features that allow you to see when the documents were last uploaded to ensure you have an updated version as well as see if certain information is confidential. It has helped me grow in my current role and is my go to for everything product related! I describe it as the internet for my company, it has everything I need in one place.

Cons

The search feature is difficult at times and doesn't always bring up the most relevant information that I am looking for. Occasionally documents that others can access; I cannot access.

Heidi from Tinuiti

Great tool but get help implementing the tool!

Pros

Generally easy to use once you get the hang of it, great community for support, ability to suggest new features, great CSM.

Cons

Google integration is not the best, lots of little quirks and glitches as they pertain to Google. (Eg. can only connect 1 google account to sync files unless you're on TeamDrive which our org is not - check your integrations with an AE before purchasing), backend is not always intuitive - get assistant with the initial setup. Search doesn't index over a certain sized file and many of our files exceed the limit making the search less effective.

Reasons for Switching to Seismic

For a sales asset library with high power search functionality.

Christina from Magento, an Adobe company

Challenging, hours of manual labor, features/functionality lacked robustness.

The ability to place our content into a shareable and searchable portal allowing our users to retrieve data any time, any place on any device.

Pros

The ability to create dynamic folders to pull content in from multiple sources automatically. I love the Community feature, to research discussions, product news, training videos, and post new ideas. The Analytics feature is AWESOME! The capability to LiveSend content and track when the recipient opened the content, how long spent on each page and if they forwarded the content to another recipient is priceless!

Cons

The amount of issues that we have endured over the URLs not being able to be populated into Seismic until April of 2018. The RFP functionality is not a feature within Seismic, but rather a custom build. We were introduced during the decision making phase, of the RFP capabilities and what it could do for our company. Here we are just shy of a year, and we are still not using, nor will we likely use what was built as a workaround solution. It is just easier for our users to create on their laptops and share directly with their peers and house a copy within the repository.

Lindsey from Inspirage

Seismic Instrumental as a Single Source of Truth

The Inspirage Marketing team implemented Seismic primarily to house our case studies. We were dealing with a large amount of single case study slides that had to be individually updated and maintained. When we stumbled across this platform, we were very excited. Being able to maintain a single data source for all of our case studies that was easy to update was a game changer. We ended up creating a LiveDoc for our case studies so our sales team could easily pick and choose the customers they wanted to share. Since this LiveDoc went live, we have also created other LiveDocs in a similar format to automate our Pitch Deck and our library of in-house innovations. In addition to LiveDocs, Seismic as a whole has been instrumental in our team having a single source of truth for the most recent versions of all our Marketing materials.

Pros

The Marketing team loves how easy Seismic is to use and updates. We love having a single source of truth for all our Marketing materials and we love being able to easily update our LiveDocs with one single data source.

Cons

Honestly, our team really loves this product. We're sad that there isn't an Oracle Sales Cloud (our CRM) integration into Seismic although we've heard that it is in the works. We see the new SalesForce integrations and get quite jealous.

Leeor from Epoch Investment Partners

The Sales Enablement Gold Standard

We have been using Seismic for 5+ years and have seen the platform evolve and innovate the entire time. The platform enables us to automate data updates and enable the sales team to achieve their goals. Our experience has been very positive.

Pros

User friendly, sleek interface that could be at home in a consumer products company. Superior customer service with attentive customer success personnel that want to help you succeed. Automation has saved us countless hours of work.

Cons

Would love it was easier to make major data changes.

Reasons for Choosing Seismic

It seemed to be the most user friendly system.

Response from Seismic

Replied June 2020

Leeor, thanks so much for leaving us this amazing review! Ensuring a positive customer experience is critical to us, and we're glad to hear that our hard work is paying off. Looking forward to partnering with you throughout 2020 and beyond!

Ashley from Getty Images

Constantly evolving the product!

Overall, our company is very happy with Seismic. Where we see weaknesses, our Customer Success team has been able to identify solutions within the platform. When possible, they'll set up demos or put us in touch with a team who can help implement.

Pros

Our experience with the Customer Success team has been like no other - they are attentive, proactive, and positive. We are constantly hearing about improvements they are making to the platform and how those changes would directly impact our business.

Cons

Based on the way the platform was initially integrated into our company, we are finding it hard to make an overhaul to the sellers' view. Since the algorithms take tagging and content properties into account, it's much harder to reorganize the folder hierarchy.

Ryan from Domo

Seismic took enablement in our organization to the next level

Pros

Seismic makes content governance and organization extremely easy with intuitive controls to ensure the entire organization is aligned. Seismic is flexible enough to conform to existing processes in the organization, such as approval chains and asset owners but also adds to traditional enablement management with features like content tracking, insights, predictive content, custom asset creation, and more.

Cons

LiveDoc creation and editing is not compatible with MacOS.

Reasons for Switching to Seismic

Savo was being phased out.

Christina from Magento, an Adobe Company

Seismic Software Gets Green Light

Pros

The ability to conduct LiveSends of assets directly from within Seismic and not having to download and then include as an attachment in Outlook or other email product. The bonus of being able to track what a recipient views and how long they looked at the content or if they forwarded to someone else is a game changer. This gives Sales and Success a one-up on knowing what a recipient is interested in. The ability to create LiveDocs.

Cons

The product does not have the ability to house RFP questions and answers in a database format. We needed the ability for a Sales rep to pull together a quick RFP using a LiveDoc RFP Template to pick and choose what Q&A's they wanted to pull in by product. It does not accommodate. Also, having to maintain an Excel document of hundreds of Q&A's and upload weekly, is less than desirable and clunky.

Cindy from Paycor

Centralized Go To for Sales People

Pros

Seismic is a one-stop shop for all of my collateral, training materials, internal resources. It's very user friendly and easy to share information with teammates.

Cons

At this point, I can't think of anything. I was unhappy that I coudln't easily access favorites or recently view docs, but they have made a recent update that has solved that problem.

Taylor from Western Digital

Industry: Computer Hardware

We Love Seismic

Overall we have been able to save our sales people time by having a one stop shop for any data or assets they need. The sales force loves the mobile app because they can share information while they're in the field and on the go.

Pros

Easy to use and great resource for housing all sales content in one place

Cons

Difficult to customize articles because of the limited widgets available.

Reasons for Choosing Seismic

Seismic was taking Savo over.

Reasons for Switching to Seismic

Seismic proved to be more user friendly and provided a platform that would be easiest to use by our sales force

Molly from Omada Health

Huge Improvement from BigTinCan

Pros

The folder structure (or lack thereof) and search functionality are such game changers. We also love the "page" functionality. We use it on every new product roll out or partnership.

Cons

You have to connect one individual's Google Drive. Not great when you have multiple individuals with administrative access.

Rebecca from Klaviyo

Game Changing Software

Overall experience with Seismic was great. We had an issue with adoption at the beginning and they flew two folks out to our HQ in Boston to do an onsite training session with our Sales Team and it was greatly appreciated and received. Since then we have seen adoption skyrocket.

Pros

Seismic has quickly become a game-changer for our sales team. The ability to see insights into what collateral is being viewed, for how long, what might be outdated or not landing well with prospects has been invaluable for our Marketing and Enablement teams in prioritizing our creation of collateral to our Sales Teams. Secondly, the ability to turn ordinary documents (i.e proposal, order form etc.) into virtual and fillable LiveDocs for our team that in-turn are trackable has been huge!

Cons

The initial lift to launch the software is large. The time to set up the software, upload documents, organize and tag collateral was time-consuming and if not done correctly can cause user adoption to below at the time of launch, which is what we initially ran into. However, Seismic was great in flying on-site to help us relaunch the software and get us in an optimal state in the backend for us to show value and ROI to our team and once the sales team was able to see all they were able to do and accomplish the initial lift was worth the overall outcome.

Seismic Review

Enjoyed the experience. support is awesome. I never ever hear from my account manager though....

Pros

I love how easy it is to find exactly what you are looking for! The best feature is the version control on documents

Cons

We mainly use google drive and the integration with google is not smooth at all.

Reasons for Choosing Seismic

We were using something called Knowledge Tree which Seismic bought so we just migrated over to the new software.

Response from Seismic

Replied August 2020

Thank you for leaving us this great review! We're excited to see that you are realizing value from our search features, as well as the version control on all documents. Ensuring a positive customer experience remains our top priority - if you haven't already, please make sure to address these issues with your Customer Success Manager who can nail down a communication cadence that adheres to your needs. Looking forward to partnering with you in 2020 and beyond!

Seismic Review

Pros

Ease of use, version control is super manageable. Single source of content from our end. Great analytics from LiveSend from sellers and their clients.

Cons

Page builder for NewsCenter can improve (I know it's always continuing to grow though)!

Reasons for Switching to Seismic

Version control was a nightmare

Briana from Klaviyo

Increased content distribution by 90% in one month

Overall the tool is intuitive and the learning curve is very shallow. Team enablement took little to no time, and understanding the back-end was extremely simple. We are always looking for different and creative ways to leverage the tool, so I am excited that the new Seismic University program has just been rolled out.

Pros

Streamlines the lines of communication between Marketing, Sales and Customer Success to ensure everyone knows where to access any piece of content at any time. No more guessing or messaging across 10 different group chats to locate a case study, battle card or blog post.

Cons

The lack of integration with Salesforce is frustrating, particularly for measuring ROI. Being able to see which pieces of content have impacted which opportunities is critical for supporting Marketing in content creation resources, as well as justifying the value of the tool for the overall organization (as this is used across multiple departments).

Kevin from Boston Common Asset Management

Versatile and Effective Product, Outstanding Service.

Although we are still relatively early in our implementation (a bit less than 1 year), our small Marketing production team has already seen a marked improvement in the accuracy and overall time allotted to our primary pieces of marketing collateral. Whenever we have a question, our people at Seismic have an answer - and when they don't, they find a solution that works. We are excited for the potential the product offers us as we continue to familiarize ourselves with its capabilities and limitations, although any limitations we discover likely will not last too long. On top of it all, our experience with our developers and everyone at Seismic has been incredibly positive.

Pros

It is well-designed and intuitively built; It solved a significant problem for us, one that we expected to have to add new employees to get on top of.

Cons

There are still some functionality improvements that need to be made; Overall speed of updates can lag at times.

Missi from SYKES

Industry: Outsourcing/Offshoring

Clean Repository with Data Insights

Overall we're happy with the platform. Marketing and Sales are having more conversations and content is being used. The platform adoption data has been critical with sharing with business leads so our conversations are informed about what's working and who is using.

Pros

The content library and bulk upload allows us to keep our sales enablement content clean, tagged and current. The integration with Salesforce and Outlook was simple to set up and deploy.

Cons

Without having a highly-technical dedicated internal resource, deployment and setup took a lot longer than we would've liked. Also, we weren't given an "ideal state" checklist so we didn't know what features and components were necessary to exist. The community is extensive and the knowledge base is very in-depth but it was difficult to navigate.

Rachel from 361 Capital

Industry: Investment Management

Efficiency at Quarter-End

Seismic completely streamlined our quarter-end and collateral production process. With all of our pieces now automated we are able to ensure consistent and quality data throughout our material. It has saved us countless hours of manually inputting data and double checking the work. We love that our sales team has one true source for their material now, rather than relying on the disorganized Shared drive. We have thoroughly enjoyed implementing it on all fronts of our business and look forward to how we can continually grow our usage of Seismic.

Pros

I love that Seismic integrates into easy to use tools such as PowerPoint and Word. It allows for virtually any user to become well versed in Seismic.

Cons

I wish that there where more reliable delivery options for our sales team. It seems as though bugs with the Outlook plugin are still being resolved.

Sarah from Procore

Good not Great

Overall the service is pretty good and the product works, I'm just not sure it's a solid enterprise solution.

Pros

It's very visual and the tagging and searching work well. It integrates well into Salesforce and content can quickly be downloaded.

Cons

The editing in Microsoft Silverlight feels ancient. I would consider staying with the product if they get this fixed.

Reasons for Choosing Seismic

For the LiveDocs functionality.

Tiffany from Guggenheim INvestments

A great way to efficiently automate your documents

Pros

I love how easy it is to automate our documents. what used to take 24 hours to create now takes 5 minutes.

Cons

The icons are not intuitive and aren't very clear so sometimes it's hard to navigate pictorial menus.

Response from Seismic

Replied June 2020

Tiffany, thanks so much for sharing your feedback with us and the community. It's great to see that you are realizing real-time value through our automation features. Ensuring a positive customer experience is critical to us, and we're glad to hear that our hard work is paying off. Looking forward to partnering with you throughout 2020 and beyond!

Moira from eMoney

Our content is getting used more than ever!

Our sales team is able to easily find the exact content they need for each step of the sales cycle. They don't need to dig around for it and they are confident that what they find in Seismic is up to date. Then once they send it, they can see how their prospects engage with it. Our marketing team is able to gauge usage and engagement to make longer term decisions about content strategy based on formats and topics that perform well.

Pros

I like that we're easily able to see what content is being used and how recipients are engaging with it.

Cons

From an admin perspective, it can be hard to customize the platform exactly as we want it. But the support team is always ready to step in when we need help.

Reasons for Choosing Seismic

I was not a decision maker.

Mark from WOW Business

Great repository and email tool

Solid experience so far. Very easy setup and minimal follow trainings with reps are a bonus.

Pros

Easy setup and customization for our sales teams. Updates to the platform are timely and implemented well. Minimal follow-up training needed with our most novice sales reps due to ease of use. Gmail plugin for live send is fantastic

Cons

Content manager can be a bit confusing and overwhelming. Our organization barely scratches the surface on what we can do with content manager so it's features are almost too complex. No opt out option for mass email sends

Reasons for Switching to Seismic

Needed better content management and an email solution for our sales team

Adam from Accruent

Finally a single source-of-truth for Sales + Marketing Content w/analytics!

Nothing but a positive experience from top to bottom!

Pros

The fact that I know, without a doubt, that we now have a single source of truth that our sales and marketing teams can go to and have direct access to the most recent (and verified) documentation to use solves a major pain point that has been plaguing us for years... gone are the days of hunting through external hdd folders, bugging co-workers, or trying to find PDFs in buried SharePoint folders. With other features like content sales stage mapping, native SalesForce integrations, and the ability to set expiration dates on the content so teams can review and update as needed... Seismic is in the process of transforming how we view and utilize our content. The analytics behind the tool are extremely helpful as well... from the pre-made dashboards for reporting to the ability to notify users when their content is opened and viewed, this tool has seen nothing but rave reviews from our team!

Cons

None at this time... have been extremely happy with our entire experience!

Reasons for Choosing Seismic

Was not involved with the initial selection process.

A Must for Marketing Heavy Companies!

Pros

I love having a one-stop-shop for my sales reps. There are updates and product enhancements once a month.

Cons

I think some of the product enhancements give sellers too much freedom when it comes to editing marketing collateral.

Response from Seismic

Replied June 2020

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a positive review. It's great to see that you are enjoying Seismic's content management functionality. Your feedback is extremely valuable to us as we work constantly to improve the customer experience.

Kelsey from Anthem

Seismic Review

Pros

My favorite capability within Seismic is LiveSend. We haven't gone live with the platform in my side of the business at Anthem, but we are working towards it now. The Spring release delayed us because it didn't make sense to launch when the experience and interface would change. The overall effort and time to set up Seismic is definitely high. I attended the Seismic conference in November and am really excited for our sales team to realize some of the benefits that were talked about there eventually.

Cons

Setup is for sure the most difficult part. We also wish there was a better way to integrate with our current system at Anthem because everything is manual right now. It was a massive undertaking to get fit to go live and once we go live, we expect for it to still be pretty time consuming.

Response from Seismic

Replied August 2020

Hi Kelsey, Thanks so much for leaving this great review! We are excited that you are seeing the benefits of LiveSend. Ensuring a positive custome experience is our top priority and we definitely want to work with you to make sure the transition to Seismic is as seamless as possible. Looking forward to partnering with you in 2020 and beyond!

Christina from Magento Inc.

Overall experience has been great. The product is designed to assist Sales & Mrktg as said it would

Since we are still building and getting ready to do our BETA testing, I would have to say the ability to collaborate effectively within the organization, using the most current and up-to-date content provided by Marketing and Sales. The main reason for purchasing Seismic was the ability to address our RFP/RFI build allowing our sales reps to pull a company branded RFP template, to speed the process up and get a generic RFP response out the door. This gets the generic questions and answers of our product features, functionality and corporate company information in the hands of our prospects putting Magento's name in the forefront of our competition. This should speed up our internal RFP process 10 fold. I can't wait to see our ROI.

Pros

The LiveDoc capability and the analytics are AWESOME! The ability to track content as it gets distributed to clients and prospects and allow us to align our material getting sent out is nothing short of AMAZING!

Cons

The RFP build has to be customized to fit out business requirements, due to not having a team in place to field the RFP's coming into the company. Our sales reps receive their own and work alongside our Tech Partners and Solutions Consulting to respond back to the prospects.

Abid from Churchill Management Group

A Fun and Interactive Approach to Send Marketing Materials to Clients!

In the beginning it was a little challenging for me to learn Seismic and I am not a super tech-savvy person. Once I received the adequate training and discovered how easy it is to import our company's marketing materials to Live Send, I use it anytime I'm asked to send our materials. That could be daily or weekly depending on the opportunity. Our clients can learn about our equity strategies and I'm able to tell which ones they spent the most time on and have garnered the most interest. I can then share that valuable feedback with my colleagues. It's also a lot of fun to use!

Pros

I like how quick and easy it is to create a file that contains several documents and it allows me to see which marketing materials our clients find the most interesting and useful. Once I was trained on Seismic and learned all of the features of the site, I became very comfortable using it on a daily basis and the data it shares allows my team to focus on specific areas and strategies for prospective and existing clients.

Cons

I don't have any cons as of yet. The functionality has been very easy to work with and integrate in my daily business.

Jamey from OSRAM SYLVANIA INC

Seismic right fit for collaboration and outreach

Pros

Seismic enables our business to reach those who are most impacted by our products and give us easy access to deliver information, either when they need it through the search function, or proactively as we push or suggest information for them to review.

Cons

The SSO option was difficult to get operational but I believe we have that sorted out now.

João from Financial Services

All-in-one

Pros

Content automation Embedded in Microsoft Content management

Cons

Usability for premium users (namely, labels of the functions and how they are organized)

Response from Seismic

Replied June 2020

Jo?o, thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a positive review. It's great to see that you are enjoying Seismic's content management functionality. Your feedback is extremely valuable to us as we work constantly to improve the customer experience.

Mariela from Rodan and Fields

Very Easy to Use and Share Documents

Pros

I really like that Seismic allows documents to be easily searched, downloaded, and shared. My business is solely based off social media and smartphones, and the fact that I can easily text/send any document with one click is super time saving and helpful!

Cons

The mobile scaling of the web page to my smartphone could be a little better.

Jeff from Patterson Dental

Industry: Medical Devices

New Sales Representative Becoming familiar with my territory and company products using Seismic

My overall experience has been fantastic. I have had several customer questions come across my desk, and was able to find almost every single answer I needed in Seismic. Which prevents me from having to call other reps or company employees to find the answer. And has made my response time to customers very quick. I can say I have made sales using Seismic that I otherwise wouldn't have made if I didn't have quick access to product information. When customers call me with a question on a product i can easily access Seismic while on the phone and find an answer quickly.

Pros

This software is tremendous at organizing the vast amount of resources our company has to provide to reps and Doctors. Its very easy to navigate, and has been critical in getting up to speed for my accounts. My company sells thousands of products, so it would be impossible to be an expert on every one. But with Seismic I have been able to field several customer questions that I would not have otherwise been able to.

Kim from Epoch Investment Partners

Magical, once it all comes together.

Firmwide consistency in our branding - which is really important. It saves me hassles, it saves me time. The customization of the software is so practical and almost too good to be true. But it's TRUE!

Pros

I like the instant updates, firmwide. I like the interface both on the back and front end. I love the organization of the site. I love how quickly I can download data. And Seismic saves me hours per week.

Cons

I find it difficult to get training at my level - partially because what I use Seismic for is very specific. Plug ins usually break my PPT.

Andrew from PayPal, Inc.

Seismic Review

Communication has been streamlined with the Seismic content. Search, select and send! It's been a nice enhancement to my daily responsibilities.

Pros

Seismic helps to reduce the time to communicate with our customers, as there are prepared text/responses/content/videos, I can just select, customize as needed and send! Love being able to see when my customers open and read my information.

Cons

On occasion, an article I really need is listed but the content is unavailable.

Bryson from Qualtrics

Great product, super easy to use!

I have thoroughly enjoyed Seismic as much as I possibly could have. I think it is a very resourceful tool to have, especially being in sales when I need to find information quickly that can help a prospect or customer. I think that the product has been well designed and despite a few small flaws, it is well worth the investment.

Pros

I think the best part of this software was the user interface. I felt that it was super easy to navigate and find exactly what I was looking for. You can tell that they put a lot of time into making sure it was user-friendly and wasn't going to be a headache or complicated to search and find specific documents.

Cons

One thing that I noticed is that the search engine wasn't very intuitive and didn't pick up simple words/phrases. I knew that what I was looking for existed, but it took me longer to go through each individual tab to find it because the search engine tool bar wasn't bringing up what I wanted. Had it been working, it would've been super easy and quick to find.

Jim from Cox Automotive

I was a Seismic admin in my previous job, like the system and the usability.

Obtaining a central content repository that most all employees can access. The content also gets pushed into the Salesforce interface based on predictive content configuration. The tracking and reporting is also better than our old system, which was a series of online folders.

Pros

Provides a central repository that pushes predictive content into Salesforce along with tracking and reporting capabilities.

Cons

My current company made the classic mistake of not performing enough up front preparation and design/structure strategy before starting to use Seismic. I am now trying to help them clean up and organize our content and develop business rules for admins and user. However, this is not the fault of Seismic.

Tiffany from Empower Retirement

Seismic's been a HUGE improvement over our past products!

Pros

It's easy to upload and make changes instantly! LiveDocs are great to use if you need to provide a simple set of materials.

Cons

I'd like more flexibility in the software, for example I'd like to see Profiles and LiveDocs become WYSIWYG for users to have a better experience.