• Pros

• "It is extremely easy to use and even easier to set up. I have been training employees over the past month and a half and they have all taken to it wonderfully. The ease of set up has been the best."

• "Love working with Contractor Forman!! It has helped me get a substantially better understanding of my business and total control of our reporting versus having several different programs. "

• "It is great and has everything we need! The customer service is also amazing."

• Cons

• "Being new, it is still being developed and kinks worked out. But the updates are consistent and the software gets better each update."

• "Minor glitch but support took care of us right away"

• "It is hard to have anything bad to say about the software. The developer team is easy to talk to, changes are made frequently and they are always improving what they have. "

Browse Contractor Foreman Reviews

Ron from The Light Electrical Services

Easy to use, fast support responses, and value for money

Pros

Price is amazing. Ease of use. Customer support is fast and seem to be eager to assist. What I love the most is I can request/suggest items from the desktop version be added to the mobile version. I have made 2-3 suggestions and I have seen all my suggestions integrated into the mobile version. I have had issues with the software a couple of times. I would create a support ticket with my issues and literally within minutes to just a couple of hours there would be an update pushed for the app and the issue was repaired. This software does pretty much everything you need it to do. I am extremely satisfied with my purchase. I tried several different applications and ConstructionForeman is and was by far the easiest to use and delivered alot more bang for the buck!

Cons

All my cons have been addressed so far through updates. I would like to see the mobile version have the ability to do everything the desktop version does as I use my phone for 95% of my business.

Response from Contractor Foreman

Replied October 2018

Thanks Ron - I'm glad to hear that when there have been issues, our team has been prompt to resolve them. We use software services to run our business and understand the frustration when things do not work correctly and support is slow to resolve it. We try to make sure our customers avoid the same delays.

Jason from London Renovations

Contractor foreman 1 year review

We've solved time theft. It's transformed our estimating and to-do list of estimates and following up with clients.

Pros

I love the time card functions especially since it's been updated. This will save you the cost of the program alone. Very easy to use and save files and photos to review. To-do list is great. We complete projects from 15 - 100k and it's been a great help for us. Highly recommend this product.

Cons

Geo fencing isn't here yet. Can't wait for that.

Reasons for Choosing Contractor Foreman

Initial cost and ease of use.

Response from Contractor Foreman

Replied October 2019

Thank you Jason for this great review. Geofencing was added in the September update. You can enable it in Company Settings > Time. The range is defined in Project > Details. New features are being added for it including the ability to allow users of certain roles to not be required to be within the geofence area to clock in - such as a supervisor who is away from the job for a meeting about the particular job or buying materials, etc. We will continue to make the time card function even more beneficial and recently added overtime tracking. More features are on the way!

Matt from No 7 Development LLC

Finally

Pros

I am just starting to use the software but so far it is very easy to use. They obviously designed it for the average person to use effectively without a massive learning curve. The cost is a no-brainer compared to the competition.

Cons

I have not found any yet. Some of the training videos the sound breaks up.

Reasons for Choosing Contractor Foreman

QB integration was the biggest issue. Followed by the ease of use. Price point.

Response from Contractor Foreman

Replied October 2019

Thank you Matt for the feedback. You are right - we did build it so that it would be easy to learn for those in the office as well as the field. Time is money and we want to reduce the time it takes to understand how to use the system. Once someone understands how one module works, the rest of the system is pretty much the same and very easy to use for all skill levels.

Jon from The Hany Pro

Contractor Foreman review

Pros

Cons

Advertisements and only bot support. It works and does a good job, has it issues, like advertisements, third part forms and selling our information to other.

Response from Contractor Foreman

Replied April 2019

Hi Jon. Never have we had any advertisements on our website, our emails, or anywhere within our system. Also, we do not use chat bots. You either chat with a human or you leave a message. That is why our rankings are so high. This can be verified at any point. Also, we do not sell data to anyone. Why would we take the chance of selling data to make a few pennies and run the risk losing customers? I'm honestly not sure where these lies come from. You are an active customer and use our product daily. I'm not sure if you clicked on the wrong company or what, but none of this is true. I will email you directly so that we can get this revised as it is never ideal to post false information about a company. At any point anyone can confirm this on their own by going to the website and starting a chat or looking at our system. It doesn't make sense for any paid service (ours or others) to have ads for other products - we want you in our system, not clicking on ads going elsewhere.

Wendell from Moses Electric, Inc.

Worth every penny

It has been a wonderful experience and has made life much easier. It is extremely user friendly and very cost effective. Quite possibly the best Project Management purchase to date.

Reasons for Choosing Contractor Foreman

The price was hard to pass up and the software had almost every option other big software companies had.

Brandon from Construction Tech LLC

Great Software for contractors

Pros

It has a ton of features and really is a complete solution for contractors. The phone app has the same exact functionality as the web version. It also has allowed us to eliminate some other programs we were using on top of our old project management software. Support has been great and is always very responsive.

Cons

It does lack some customization most other companies have also I feel like it has so many features that some basic things were over looked when developing. But they do up date the system monthly with fixes and improvements so I know in the long run it will be much better.

Features, support and price

Tom from Michigan Specialty Coatings

Contractor Foreman - Basic decision overview

Pros

The program offers a platform that meets a lot of our needs. From project managing to tracking field staff, this program brings our staff together in a way we didn't previously have.

Cons

There are a few other features I'd like to see, such as scheduling field crews in a more traditional way instead of from the "general contractor" perspective. This is something I've brought up to the company and they have said it's something they're looking into. And, on the positive end, I've noticed a lot of updates and innovation within the programs in the time I've worked with Contractor Foreman.

Reasons for Choosing Contractor Foreman

The price point is excellent. Also, we were looking for a product that consolidated more the individual programs we use daily. Contractor Foreman seems to fit the need.

Neil from DK Builder

Always Improving!

Contractor Foreman is well worth the investment. I like the constant improvements that the developers are always working on. Customer service is very responsive. I have made multiple suggestions to development and have always received a response whether it be for more info or sometimes, what their plan is to implement my suggestion.

Pros

Contractor Foreman is very customizable. I like that the user can has to do a minimal amount of setup in order to start using the software.

Cons

This is very basic software. Reporting is somewhat lacking but the user has the ability to create custom reports with available data.

Reasons for Choosing Contractor Foreman

As we had not been using any software, I thought Contractor Foreman would be a good first step to introduce users to project management software.

Jordan from Savage Premier Builders

Amazing software

Amazing software for construction companies. I got it mostly for the scheduling but now use it for estimates, invoices, change orders, punch lists, and pretty much every other aspect of project management. This software is so inexpensive that I would never have believed that it could do so much.

Pros

I can use it from all of my devices. It is a great scheduling and project management software. it is also great for the financial side of the business such as estimates, invoices, change orders, work orders, etc.

Cons

I would like to only have to enter certain information once. For example if I create a contact and put in all of the contact information for that contact I would like to not have to put in that same contact information when I create a project for that contact.

Response from Contractor Foreman

Replied April 2019

Thank you Jordan for the great review. Regarding the 'Con', when creating a new project or a new estimate, the system will prompt you after selecting the customer and ask if you want to use the same Customer address for the Project address so that there is no need to type the same values again. Time is money and we want to save you as much time as possible by automating as many tasks as we can.

Peter from Once Upon A Tile

Industry: Glass, Ceramics & Concrete

Worth the price!

My experience with contractor foreman has been quite pleasing. I have created so many forms and so many sheets for employees that i have finally gotten myself set up for success!

Pros

I have been through so many apps that it's very relieving to come across one that works.

Cons

Compared to all the other apps that ive tried for my business, this one has no down side o it.

Brent from Curbman, Inc

Lots of Tools to mold your process to a paperless one

We are a subcontractor that performs concrete work like curbs and sidewalks. We needed a paperless system that would allow our foreman to fill out daily logs and site information, as well as time sheets. We looked at many programs but none of them had the straightforward basic style of form filling that we needed, and if they did, those programs were $400-$1k per month! Contractor Foreman is, essentially, a construction / contractor management software that streamlines daily tasks. The good part about this program is that it has so many features that any business can mold their current workflow or process to the one in Contractor Foreman by finding the right tools in the application. In my research, NO software does it all, and if you need a program that directly correlates to your current process, then good luck! You're better of designing software yourself. However, if you have some flexibility and want to eliminate all those costly miscommunications and loss of notes, then definitely give CF a try!

Pros

-Easy to setup -Easy to add records like jobs, employees, and daily logs -Continually adding new features -Quick customer service when setting up

Cons

-There are many features which I would like to see added -Was buggy at first, but all have been fixed now

David from Silicon Valley Building Service & Repair

Love Contractor Foreman

The people at CF are great, quick to respond and they continue to upgrade!!

Pros

Cons

It took me a little time to get to know it but not as long as my previous software.

Jim from A Fresh Color & Design

Highly Recommended

Overall experience is this has allowed us to cancel Tsheets, we are currently entertaining cancelling QB online (we use desktop as well). Communication issues with the field, the clients, the office become integrated into 1 place also allowing for miscommunication. change orders, punch lists, estimating, job costing...etc. again to be integrated into 1 place. Love the software!!

Pros

The functionality of the software is unmatched at the price point. Tried countless other software programs/apps to only be missing more than 1 piece we needed or the price point was so far out of our budget. Contractor Foreman offers the biggest bang for the buck, has allowed us to cancel other apps and bring everything into 1 application. Project Management, Time Clock, Budgeting, Job Costing...etc. Constant updates and upgrades!

Cons

The ramp up was a little cumbersome - Free Training solved the issues Personally my biggest con is the inability to customize the actual layout of the estimates/invoices... Only other con is the learning curve BUT if i/we allow time for the learning curve to run it's course we haven't been disappointed yet

Price point, functionality!

Johny Sam Ilango from Diverse Tech

Amazing App!

This helps me set estimates,fix budgets, generate invoices, note down retainer amounts and keep every contact and business transaction in check without having to note down anything separately as the app is comprehensive in meeting all my business needs.

Pros

The team behind this app is amazing. They're responsive, helpful and quick to resolve any queries that I bring to their notice. The app itself evolves to include features that will add value to businesses and this is something that any company would love to see. The app is intuitive and works really well with complex features that not a lot of apps offer with this much ease.

Cons

Calendar functions could be improved to make it the perfect app!

Response from Contractor Foreman

Replied October 2018

Thanks Johny for your kind words about our Support team. We know that it is one of the many factors that sets us apart from others. We do plan on adding more features to the calendar. Being able to used fixed and variable retainage held is something that many of our competitors do not offer so we are glad it is a valuable feature for you.

Candi from CND Industrial Services

Industry: Machinery

Excellent Tool One Stop Shopping

I have 10 different inputs for a single job that all roll up / out to various business functions. CF took me from 4 different APPs to one!!

Pros

The ease of use- and the fact that it's available for desktop and app. I need both from an administrative perspective and for my job Foremans.

Cons

I am a little ADD based on my nature :) It would be nice to be able to HIDE the screens/options I don't want to see. The same thing that makes the tool SO attractive, which is TONS of different options and items to integrate is the item I would like to be able to customize to reduce. But I'd rather have the options available so in this case it's not a con as much as a personal preference.

Response from Contractor Foreman

Replied October 2018

Thank you Candi for the great feedback. To hide items from the menu that you do not plan to use, go to Settings > Roles and set the item's property to No Access. This will hide it completely. Later, if you decided you are ready to use it, you can return to the original setting. This helps you and your crew ensure you are focusing on the features you use.

Bill from Scott Contracting, LLC

Great product, Great Value, Awesome Support

I am still learning the ins and outs of Contractor Foreman. There are so many features and options that it does take a little time to implement them all. Contractor Foreman is an all-in-one solution to many of the problems we face on a daily basis as a mid-size General Contractor. The website and mobile app are super user friendly and the support is personalized and amazing.

Pros

I like that there are so many features included that solved many of the day to day problems we were experiencing as our business continues to grow. Assigning features to users is easy and the continued updates and releases just make the product better every day. After looking at lots of different options, Contractor Foreman is the right fit for us, and definitely is at the right price!

Cons

There are so many features that it was a little overwhelming to begin with. As you read through the list, you can imagine how each one will work in your current organization's processes and procedures and just want them operational yesterday!

Response from Contractor Foreman

Replied December 2018

Thank you Bill for the great review. Contractor Foreman includes a lot of features which allows you to grow into it instead of quickly growing out of it. If you ever need help getting one of the features implemented, training is free and we will be glad to help. If there is a feature we need to add, be sure to let us know. Thanks again.

Devin from Cannady Architecture + Construction

Software Review

Very knowledgeable staff and user friendly platform.

Pros

Ease of use and flexibility to use in Cloud platform.

Cons

Missing critical items for overall job cost tracking.

Corinne from Green E Built

Fantastic Program

Pros

Contractor Foreman has been a wonderful way for our company to store all of our jobs and data to keep everyone organized. The price is the best part. We have been using another program the past couple years and paying up to $800 a month to use it. CF has most of the same features so we aren't compromising our productivity and saving us tons of money. Customer service has been phenomenal. There is no wait time to be connected with someone for help. They also provide one-on-one trainings to make sure you are using the program to the fullest potential. Nice people, wonderful program, it's a no-brainer.

Cons

I wish there was an internal way to email so that everyone can see email communication between insurance/customer/coworkers on jobs.

Response from Contractor Foreman

Replied April 2019

Thank you Corinne for the awesome review! Our pledge to you and everyone else is to continue to be the best price option, provide excellent customer service, and to constantly improve the product we provide. We have a great team and we are glad that we have been able to serve and meet your needs and we will continue to do so. -Steve

Great for combining multiple programs

Pros

I like that we have been able to eliminate multiple programs and get our company running on one website.

Cons

I hope they will be able to make a calendar based on crews scheduled and not individual employees.

Patrick from Moser Roofing

Great tool

The developers are normally quick to respond when we have questions or issues. It has been a good experience overall.

Pros

I like that this software is able to accurately track our service tickets and clued GPS information per service team. Each service ticket has all the necessary information we need to give to the customer to adequately price and invoice each service.

Cons

The only real thing that I could see that could be improved on is the report the generator should have a larger pictures to show greater detail.

Shannon from Nailing Your Expectations

Great Platform!

If I have had a question, they have been at my fingertips in a matter of seconds. Excellent customer service and they are always updating and asking users what they'd like to see on Contractor Foreman that isn't already offered.

Pros

What I love most thus far is that it is EVERYTHING rolled into one platform.

Cons

I'd like the option to be able to communicate directly to customers using the platform and have a communication trail such as Slacker.

Jamielynn from Elite Cleaning & Restoration

Big Bang for the Buck

When it came time for our company to get a new customer database software I looked into many different companies. I even signed up with a different company before coming across Contractor Foreman however after I learned more about Contractor Foreman I knew it was the right system for us. The customer service has always been wonderful! The employees are always willing to help me out and make sure I fully understand all of the bells and whistles Contractor Foreman offers. There are a few things I need specifically for my industry however the developers have been extremely helpful as I try to figure out what will work best. I think Contractor Foreman is a wonderful program and I plan on using it for many years to come.

Pros

I love all of the different features offered by Contractor Foreman for such a low price.

Cons

I have a few industry specific features I need that are not available through Contractor Foreman however the developers have been very helpful and will work with me to create a template to capture all of the data I need.

Bari from Carolina Masonry and Concrete

Great organization

The customer service is fanatical and everyone is quick to help and implement changes if needed to cater to our needs.

Pros

What i like most is that everyone can access everything in one place and not having different apps for different procedures. The time keeping feature has been a great asset to our company.

Cons

Sometimes the reports don't pull correctly

Jeremy from Moser Roofing Solutions

Commercial Roofer

It's been very helpful in simplifying our record keeping, time cards, and communicating information through the various stages to the varied people who need to have access.

Pros

I like the versatility and the ability I have to administrate access to information. To give people what they need without losing them in information that won't serve them.

Cons

Sometimes there seems like there are a lot of bugs across the different platforms. The computer is the strongest, but the phone and especially my tablet tend to have bugs.

ronald from Integrity Blinds and Shutters

Surprisingly a good product

out of the few apps we tried and few Services we tried this one seems too so far be the best to meet our company's needs and help us grow as a business

Pros

this product makes it easy for me to keep track of times between jobs getting the jobs my clock in time and making custom forms it makes it easy for our financial department to pay out commissions and keep track of what jobs have been done and what have been done on those jobs.

Cons

When I don't have cell service I have trouble switching my cost code.

Step Aside, Contractor Foreman is Moving up!

We are in the early stages of implementation as i mentioned above. However everyday that passes, i seem to like it more and more. It is our goal to have systems in place for improving our performance. I believe as this software takes root in our company it will streamline our processes and procedures, which will ultimately allow us to serve our clients better.

Pros

We recently signed up with Contractor Foreman. We are in the beginning stages of implementing the software in our company. The team at Contractor Foreman has been very helpful in answering our questions and very receptive in taking our suggestions on how it could be improved. We get new updates every month.

Cons

The cons mostly came from me personally not completely understanding the software. Once i better learned and understand the software, what i perceived as cons actually turned out to be pros.

MICHAEL from COMPLETE CONTRACTOR 402 LLC

AWESOME BANG FOR YOUR BUCK

SO FAR SO GOOD ALTHOUGH I JUST STARTED USING THE SOFTWARE. THE STAFF I HAVE SPOKE WITH WERE VERY FRIENDLY AND HEY... THE PRICE COMPARED TO THE COMPETITION IS UNBEATABLE!!!

Pros

THE COLUMN ROW TO THE LEFT IS EASY TO READ AND YOU CAN ORGANIZE IN THE ORDER YOU PREFER

Cons

ITS VERY BLAND. BASICALLY ALL ONE COLOR AND THE DASHBOARD PAGE FEELS LIKE IT ALL RUNS TOGATHER.

Response from Contractor Foreman

Replied November 2018

You are right Michael, our price beats all of our competitors. There are more improvements coming to the dashboard to help you quickly get an overview of the information you want to see while keeping it simple to use for beginners and guru's alike. Thanks for the feedback.

Mekenzie from Siding Solutions and Construction

Customer service

Pros

The customer support is great. Very fast response time.

Cons

Setting up leads and the initial appointment doesn't always show on the calendar on the mobile app.

Brett from Hobby electric

Great for on the go

Having everything in one place is very simple

Pros

Very easy to use. Great customer support have everything in one place.

Cons

No complaints very simple to use. Keeps tabs on everything

Response from Contractor Foreman

Replied October 2018

Awesome review - thanks Brett! Having all of the features you need in one places is the reason so many people love Contractor Foreman.

Kenny from Brighteast Inc.

Best value for your money

Pros

CF has all the features for a very cost effective price.

Cons

The interface needs to be more user friendly.

martin from M&B Solutions corp

On boarding

Pros

Getting up and running from the start, I do not have the time to learn new software before I can start to use it and get the benefits right away

Cons

had to go through a bunch of bad software before I found Contractor foreman, I now wish it was easier to find .

Response from Contractor Foreman

Replied October 2018

This is the best "Cons" review I've read. The more feedback we receive, the easier it will be for other contractors to find us so thank you for the review.

Paul from PAUL CICCHETTI electrical contractors llc

Great software

Its great to have a browser based solution to utilize anywhere you have an internet connection.

Pros

There are many features all inside of one platform

Cons

Nothing at this time, the software has been very good

Melissa from Lodestar Construction Services, Inc.

Bang for my buck

Pros

I like that I feel like I get the most bang for my buck with this software.

Cons

What I like least about this software is that expenses within a project cannot be assigned to a cost bucket, like Materials or Equipment, so that they show up against your budget.

Response from Contractor Foreman

Replied July 2019

Hi Melissa. This is great feedback and thank you for sharing it with us. I see no reason why we cannot add the option to designate the cost type with the expense. I am sure others will benefit from it as well. I have discussed this with others and they agree. So we will pass this to the development team and see if they can include it in the July or August update. Thanks again.

James from JC Home Repair

CF Software

Like the software and excited for the future.

Pros

I've worked with the support team to implement any updates we would like to see with the software. I like many of the features available with the software and can't wait to see it continue to evolve and advance as it grows. Definitely the best bang for your buck for construction management software!

Cons

There are things that are not quite past the "beta" stage it seems, however, the team has been responsive to our suggestions and the support team specifically has been helpful in working with me directly.

Jana from Tommy Ford Construction

Contractor Foreman Review

We have been looking for a software to help with communication between the field and the office. We were also looking for a way to keep daily logs and photos. We looked at a lot of software programs to help accomplish this feat, and they all came up short. Contractor Foreman is the best we have found.

Pros

The software is intuitive and easy to use. The support has been amazing and the "Live Chat" feature is really helpful. It has everything we were looking for in a Project Management Software.

Cons

There are a few things in the calendar functionality that could be improved.

Lauren from ECR

Great features for the price!

It has given us a great way to store our customer, vendor, and other contact's information for a much more reasonable price than the other options out there. I love that they listen to our suggestions and impliment them into the updates.

Pros

The developers are consistently improving and making changes based on the users requests. We've only been using it for a couple of months and already we have seen some of our suggestions implimented.

Cons

Because it is new it still doesn't have all the features we are used to. However, I see it improving frequently.

Dustin from Jmx electric

Solid

Pros

Really enjoy the ease of use. The functionality is top notch

Cons

Love it all. Occasional glitches get resolved fast

Great value, intuitively designed.

They have been great at answering all my questions. Awesome trial period really gave us a chance to see if we wonted to commit. We did.

Pros

So easy to use, great tutorial videos. Getting started is a snap. Great live chat feature. Low price.

Cons

So far I like every thing about the software.

Blake from JAZ Developments

Good but still a few kinks

Overall its been good, it eliminates having to call my boss for an update, I can put it all here.

Pros

I like how everything is right at my fingertips in the menu and is easily accesible.

Cons

It sometimes can be glitchy when it comes to uploading things like pictures and the app has to re-boot.

Jeremy from Sherplex

Perfect program

Best fit for me Good price Good offer I was working for the last year with CoConstruct and Contractor foreman is much more complete program .

Pros

Easy to drive program Good video on support Possibility to modified the menu The whaeter on the apps Etc etc

Cons

Calendar link to do punch list The apps had the same fonction than program Schedule Expense To do very easy Punch list Inspection Safety list Vhicule inspection Time clock very easy

Joseph from Integrity Blinds and Shutters, Inc.

Excellent Support Team

Pros

There are a lot of different features to utilize. The customer service team is very patient when trying to implement the software.

Cons

If you already have a system that you use outside the software, you will probably have to make changes to adapt to CF.

Be careful with free trial!

Although they have a descent program their customer service is horrible. I have so many very unprofessional emails from this company its ridiculous. We have been in business over 10 years and are looking for a scheduling program to use, and be loyal to, but because of their dishonesty and unprofessionalism, I would never use this company.

Pros

Software seemed easy to use, and makes sense for a typical contractor.

Cons

Contractor Foreman advertises a "free 30 day trial." Once the 30 days were up, and we were not 100% sure about the program, the rep extended the free trial. This happened again, where we clearly told them we can stop the trial but they insisted on continuing it. Until we finally slipped up and did not cancel and the free trial was over. In those 3 months we had little time to work with the program, which is why we didn't make a decision. They immediately charged a year's subscription to our credit card. We called and asked to cancel and asked for a refund. I assumed I would be charged for 1 month, but not the entire year. In addition, they claim there is a 100 day product satisfaction guarantee- I am unhappy after 2 days and still they refuse a refund.

Landon from L&J CONSTRUCTION COMPANY,INC

The best construction management service: Contractor Foreman

All the issue everyday without contractor foreman, we would still struggle with everything. Before we started using this software, It became the best thing that happens to L&J CONSTRUCTION COMPANY,INC

Pros

I liked everything about this app. For instance, i am the owner of a company, so my safety manager came to me and said he loved the safety meetings in this application, it is easy to use. No problems so far.

Cons

Some times, the system is very slow. Customer support gets to you at one point, sometimes to late, but overall their their for you when you need them.

Jason from Accurate Backhoe and Excavation LLC

Amazing Customer Service

Too early to tell

Pros

Just getting started by the consistency in screen layout is very helpful

Cons

So far no negatives to report. Everything is going well

Jessie from M&M Construction

Perfect contractor software

Pros

Unlimited customization and excellent customer service

Cons

There have been no cons I have come across at this time.

Elio from Canam

Great Construction Management tool

Pros

Easy navigation, collaborative with team members and one application that controls on site management!

Vanessa from PAINTING LLC

Pushy sales but terrible customer service!

Frustrated by the pushy sales tactics and the people who think they know how to run your business better than you. Beware!

Pros

It offers a lot of features, but not the right for for our business.

Cons

We asked for a month to month plan, but reps insisted that we should get the annual subscription to "save" and charged our credit card for the full amount. Extremely unhappy with this, but decided to give it a try. Now we got charged AGAIN for another year, even though we do not want to renew. No one will get back to us to cancel!

Response from Contractor Foreman

Replied November 2018

The review posted by this person is inaccurate. They selected the 1-year Unlimited plan when signing up. We did not "push" them to buy anything else as they had the highest tier plan when they signed up. It wasn't until later after the account renewed the second year that they asked us to cancel. We cancelled and refunded within 5 days (as we were out for Thanksgiving). This is a case of someone pointing the blame at someone other then themselves. Read the other reviews to see valid feedback from people that actually used the service. We always provide great customer service and that is evident in the feedback posted here or in the app stores. We look forward to proving this to each company that allows Contractor Foreman to help them save time and money.

Hailey from ABM Enterprise LLC

Contractor Foreman review

Pros

It has everything that our company needs, and the customer service is always really helpful in resolving any issues that may occur.

Cons

We had some issues at first trying to get our information transferred, but customer service was quick to resolve the issues.

Kanecia from Siding Solutions

Easier work day for sure!!

I have loved it so far! It also helps me learn more that I didn't know before about construction.

Pros

I love that every time I have a question someone is right there to help me and everything is from the basics!!

Cons

Im still getting used to the latest update but it will come with time.

Paula from Paula's Books

Too many glitches and features not working as described

Pros

The possibility of it working with QuickBooks.

Cons

1. It doesn't do calculate sales tax correctly. 2. It doesn't have a complete AIA billing feature that is comprehensive to the contractor AIA. Features are not fully functional and there is still a lot of improvements going on.

Response from Contractor Foreman

Replied February 2019

Hi Paula. I'll email you directly as well, but can you give me more details? You are right, there are "still a lot of improvements going on" and we will work each day to improve the experience and add new features. Even when something is functioning correctly and as expected, we will still look for ways to make it even better. Which features are you indicating are not fully functional? As an employee of the company, are you sure that your account admin has given you full permission? We do offer AIA style G702 invoicing and it is functioning exactly as one would expect. It is a VERY popular feature. It's being used by small and large companies creating invoices over $1million. Retainage and progress billing is tracked exactly as it should be using the G702 format. We have honestly never had anyone make a claim that it is missing a feature so that is what makes me think that your account must not have the correct options enabled by your account administrator.