• Pros

• "I like that it does everything I need to provide an accurate quote. Plus you can break it down several different ways for the customer. I can also email it to them which is awesome."

• "Right estimation, ends but right execution at the right cost, this Software provided all our needs to make a successful estimation and make more profit on short and long terms"

• "has a good data base, good training videos, Writes very nice contracts, easy to place scope of work."

• Cons

• "Crashes constantly. Not intuitive. Severe Beta stage development. Difficult learning curve due to the program's complexity versus the marketing description. "

• "This is not really a con but this program can do so much it's going to take me some time to learn it."

• "i suggest this application should be allowed to track asset and machineries to be use for job execution, to keep track of asset maintenance and perfomances."

Browse Contractor's Office Reviews

Stephen Olawale from Sunilar Nig.Ltd

PERFECT OFFICE FOR A CONTRACTOR

contractor's office is indeed a perfect application for a contractor, I love its though its costly but it really worth it.

Pros

All accounting needs are well integrated for cost calculations, fast easy decision making on quotations from sub-contractors, perfect cloud services,application availability on mobile devices and tab, makes management flexible, costing of each element of the job is made easy and accurate, tracking the contract budget easily, its indeed an office in a tab.

Cons

Mazen from Saudi Naval Support Co.

Estimation is now easy

Pros

Cons

Should have more features added to allow full coverage of projects costing and variable options needed to set a project benchmark.

Tim from Combs Custom Builders

August 2011

I use Contractors Office 6.1 and have for 3 or 4 years now. The learning curve was difficult but I had good help from Byron. I am pleased with the software but I do have some suggestions. 1) My customers find the work descriptions in the quotes to be confusing and disjointed, meaning that I have to spend more time explaining them or retyping all of the descriptions. 2) I would like to see totals for each item in the quote. Instead of a total at the bottom of each section. That way when I make changes the customer can see just how the change has affected the price. They can see the cost for each item in a section for instance that fancy garden door in the Window and Door section. I do like the fact that the markup is hidden in the quote, however. 3) I don't seem to be able to update now. The usual link is gone from the (About) area.

Robert from Bobby's Construction, LLC

Life saver

I just started my 3rd year as a construction owner and it has been a really rough ride. I found myself under bidding just to make sure I had work. This among other things has put me really in a bad spot where I might loose my business until I can get out of debt. I would spend days looking up prices on the Web and making calls just to get ONE quote done. With Contractor's Office, I am done in about an hour or less with all my quotes. It saves me time, it allows me to bid my jobs correctly, and it's a lot less stressful on me.

Amber from Superior Construction Online- Leader in construction industry

You will be on the phone with the owner many times to debug the program

Pros

Cons

The database must be updated and kept current for accuracy.Work with it. It is very difficult to master a program with a test drive. Every time I create a new application, I learn how to do more.

Todd from Todd Hunt Contracting

August 2011

I am not very computer literate and I was reluctant to proceed with a computer-based estimating system. What a difference! It's cut my time spent on estimates to a fraction of the time it used to take and has made me more profitable by being so complete. Customers have commented on how professional my estimates are, and has a result I have more net sales. I also have had great help on the few times I have needed it. Byron has walked me through on a couple of things I didn't understand. I would say Priosoft is the most valuable tool I own.

Jesse from CPRE

Industry: Commercial Real Estate

Excellent and Cost Effective

My company has had a great experience with this! Very efficient product!

Pros

The cost is great for what you get!

Cons

Takes some time to get used to

Vasilios from Trademark Construction LLC

August 2011

We run a home remodeling business with an 8 person crew. All the time we like to have the best materials to run our business, like software, computers etc. We have used Contractor's Office for 2 years. It's an easy to learn tool, and you can make professional look estimates quick. The only thing about this software is when you get updates, you get problems when you run the software, and different kinds of errors. Support is OK though.

October 2014

Matthias from mattbeth construction

2.5

October 2014

Decent Product

Pros

It's easy to use with a low learning curve.

Cons

It's inconvenient to have to move from residential to commercial to find the things you need. It's difficult to sync with QuickBooks.

Antonio from Gyptech

Decent Software

this software combines properly the required applications to manage different constructions activities. The staff that is not really familiarised with the software have a low learning curve but sometimes it gets messy due to the lack of more clear menus. Also, it will be great if they could include export and import option to Excel.

Pros

easy to use, low learning curve, if you know how to read it properly, you can do a good job classification and progress tracking,

Cons

it will help to have more clear menus and improve the colours in the software.

Roy from Eco Construction Services LLC

1.5

August 2014

Not happy at all with this software

Pros

The only good thing I can say is that they do get back to you if you have a issue, but that is almost every time I open the program.

Cons

Issues or errors pop up very often.

Dennis from Champion Construction

Does not live up to the hype.

You will be on the phone with the owner many times to debug the program.

Pros

Great customer service. Affordable yearly updates. You are going to need their number on speed dial.

Ralph from Ralph G Paslay Custom Homes

August 2014

I have been a user for over sever years and continue to pay for the updates.

Pros

Flexibility is the key. I can create anything I need with the program.

Cons

The database must be updated and kept current for accuracy.

August 2011

Ricky from RPL Properties Inc.

August 2011

Contractor's Office 6.0 has helped me turn quotes into profit for the last few years. Each quote has become easier and easier to complete. I need to add the accounting module to my existing software. Sometimes an error message pops up and I'll have to close out and reopen the program, but for the most part it's great.

Layne from PC&D

Great for my business

Pros

It speeds up our estimate process!

Cons

Because the software is so complete, it does take a very long time to learn all the aspects of it.

Harold from Carrier Remodeling

Like anyother program need to learn,

Pros

Cons

Thought you would get updates for 1 year, Not the case. many errors still in program after many updates. now unless I pay extra can fix them. SAD

Brian from TDA Construction

August 2011

I am very happy with the product. I think it would be awesome if it could link to Planswift in the future.

August 2011

Lukasz from A&L Remodeling Inc.

August 2011

Great, easy-to-learn software. Support is really good and always helpful.

Nate from TBH

Contractors Office

Contractors office is a relatively good software that has really helped my business.

Pros

Helps organize fast

Cons

Not very user-friendly