FreeAgent CRM Reviews

4.65 / 5 (46) FrontRunners

Our advisors have recommended this product 84 times in the last 30 days

• Pros

• "I like the lay out of the software. Its pretty easy to navigate around and the overall quality of the design is nice."

• "I like ease of use and the responsiveness of customer service. This is a great product for small to medium size companies."

• "I love how you can customize the work flow it best fit you and your need. You can make the system fit you, not the other way around."

• Cons

• "Uploading your current data can be a little tricky. But the great customer service can help with that. "

• "It does not allow to integrate power dialers. The integration process is time consuming, but I guess is worth it if you want an end product that works with your workflows."

• "Can't create contact from email yet. Told coming soon!"

Browse FreeAgent CRM Reviews

Mateo from Human API

FreeAgent CRM

FreeAgent allows our Sales & Marketing teams to work efficiently and effectively together as one revenue-focused team. The automation features & Zapier integration has allowed our small team to set up many different marketing automation workflows that have saved us a ton of time.

Pros

The platform is super intuitive, easy to navigate, and simplifies the way we track our joint marketing & sales pipeline. There's no steep learning curve and most importantly, the customer support all the way up through senior leadership has been incredible. They're quick to respond and escalate any issues immediately and there's been plenty of productive face-time with the management team who seems genuinely interested in taking customer feedback to shape their product roadmap. On multiple occasions they've turned around and pushed into production our product feature requests in a matter of days or weeks. Zapier & Mailchimp integrations are a huge plus too!

Cons

Could be more robust on the reporting/dashboard side of things, but I'm told a lot is coming in early 2020 with regards to reporting.

Reasons for Choosing FreeAgent CRM

FreeAgent's straightforward workflow enables our Marketing & Sales teams to be more productive and more aligned. Not to mention, the customer service and attentiveness of the Product Team is beyond anything we would get from Salesforce or any of the other major players. FreeAgent is the perfect CRM to grow with and adapt to our ever-changing business needs.

Peggy from CCMedia

A CRM that does just what I need it to do!

The customer service I have had with FreeAgent from the first initial contact through the purchase and training and the helpdesk on various issues has been top notch! It's super easy to reach out and ask a question about how to do something or if the software can do something and they respond in a timely and professional manner. This software has really helped us organize our giant list of contacts. I KNOW without a doubt, we've made more money using this CRM! Having a quick way to track who I need to contact and what the last contact was is worth every penny.

Pros

I was looking for a program that was easy to use since I needed it to be used by someone with limited technical ability. Super easy to use for people of all technical experience levels. Very little set up or training needed to get started and that was HUGE! Love the mobile app and that it has all the capabilities of the desktop version!

Cons

I know it has some cons, but recently there have been some updates that really picked up all the things I was hoping the software would do, I am struggling to think of something. I used to complain about the email font - but they just fixed that and there are a lot of new options to make your email look professional!

Reasons for Choosing FreeAgent CRM

We purchased FreeAgent over the other products after considering what options we wanted and price.

Tom from LabShare Partners, LLC

Perfectly adequate, user-friendly starter CRM software with excellent training/support for very small businesses.

Pros

Customer support & initial training was very good, individualized, patient, and responsive, even before I had committed to purchase. More features than I use or need for my small start-up.

Cons

Search function is sometimes laborious; difficulty refining search parameters. Inability to delete contacts that are no longer needed.

Leslee from Rogue 5 Media

Industry: Publishing

Organization made easy

When selling ads, often you have to touch clients multiple times to make the sale, so I love that all my activity is documented so I can see who I still need to be contacting.

Pros

I needed an easy but thorough way to keep track of all of my clients/our clients in our business. It gives me all the details I need when looking for what I need, who I need, and where I'm at in the sale process.

Cons

Sometimes when searching for contacts it will just take start searching when you type one letter and not let you finish the name so you have to redo it. And I wish there was a way to mass email like mail chimp but without having to purchase another software service.

Reasons for Choosing FreeAgent CRM

FreeAgent seemed easier to use-- my use is very simple-- basically a giant contact book. The extra sales funnel etc. isn't necessary though I know I will start using it the more I fine tune my filters, contacts, etc. I know I'm not using it to my full advantage but for right now it's doing exactly what I need.

Craig from Somers Agency

Fantastic Software to Help Stay Connected to Clients & Prospects!!!

Great product, EXCELLENT customer service. You won't find anything comparable to this for the price.

Pros

I was looking for something to stay in front of my clients and prospects when I purchased this product. Over the course of 18 months they have added so many features and enhancements that I would never have expected. I haven't quite got them all down yet on how to use, but I'm getting there and the support staff is top notch! They get back to you right away, check up on you after they help with your issue, and all around make the software much more enjoyable to use. You won't find a better CRM for the money.

Cons

The only negative thing I found with this software is how many different times I have to put in peoples information in different areas. It should just transfer over.

Reasons for Choosing FreeAgent CRM

Cost, ease of use, customer support even during my free trial period(s).

Ted from Atlantic Coast Container

Industry: Logistics and Supply Chain

Great Product!

Keeping track of opportunities.

Pros

Cons

I would like product to sync with Constant Contact.

Laura from Beltim & Associates

FreeAgent CRM - Excellent Way to Manage Sales Contacts

The software is excellent. I have worked for 2 large organizations, Robert Half International and Randstad, where I managed sales teams, and this software exceeds the capabilities of the software I utilized at these organizations. It is easy to customize to my business needs and the customer support is excellent.

Pros

I loved that I was able to customize it to fit my needs. I also loved the dial feature where I could go down the list and just click and dial.

Cons

It didn't integrate seamlessly with my cell phone when I was using the click and dial option. I believe a land line worked better, but then again I'm not an expert so maybe I could have done something better on my end. However, I wasn't able to figure it out.

Reasons for Choosing FreeAgent CRM

It was a more affordable option for my business needs yet provided better and easier to use functions.

Lori from Insurance

Awesome Product!

One stop for all of my client details and transactions. Easy to use, great agent support.

Pros

The continual effort to add new functions and features.

Cons

Having to learn new technology. I am not well versed in using computer software and integrations.

Reasons for Choosing FreeAgent CRM

Seemed a better fit for my needs

Donna from The Drake Group

Keeping all communications with members/donors in one place with no effort

Great staff and help with every issue...upbeat...great people to work with

Pros

The ability to automatically archive all email communication with donors and members has been super invaluable as well as an easy to use next steps and imbedded email/phone communications interface is simply invaluable. It eliminates what was formerly time consuming steps to make sure all communications was kept in a person's record.

Cons

Would have liked one or two more "find" and "filter" features.

Reasons for Choosing FreeAgent CRM

Ease of use and set up customized to the needs of our organization.

Chris from Fivestar

Everything we need in one easy to use solution

Everything has been easy so far, which as a business owner, you can't ask for more. From working with sales, to on-boarding, to the product...it's been great.

Pros

We have different teams working with manufacturers, distributors, vendors, and so on and this brings everything together and gets everyone on the same page. Each team has different processes and honestly some are less tech savvy than others, so having one easy to use and intuitive tool has been great.

Cons

I really like to get into the weeds on documentation and some areas could be a little more thorough, but even that's improved in the last few months. And if I still have questions, their customer support team is pretty awesome.

Amy from BaseCamp Franchising

I Didn't Know A Team Could Be So Responsive

I have never asked more from a company. Our CRM needs were very different than the typical sales model. I chose FreeAgent because their team seemed willing to work with me to make the changes I needed for my unique circumstances. When shopping for the CRM, other companies told me they would charge thousands of dollars to train me how to build a system to fit my unique needs. FreeAgent CRM said they would be happy to build what I need at no extra cost. They have done just that and exceed my expectations every day. This robust system has everything I need and I appreciate its beautiful design.

Pros

Choosing FreeAgent CRM is the best decision I made this year. They have worked with me to make their CRM the exact fit I needed for a growing franchise. I have never worked with another company that is so responsive to my requests and needs. Every day I am amazed at how willing they are to make improvements to meet my needs and their team always teaches me how I can personalize the program to our unique circumstances. They take the time to understand my need and then go to work to find a solution.

Cons

I love the product so much that this is difficult for me to answer, but the two things I am hoping to someday have is a #hashtag feature for being able to search activities by topics and to someday be able to have texting also documented in the system. (I think I just thought of how this can be done simply!)! And another request is born....

Marc from The Amazing Group, LLC

FreeAgent CRM vs Salesforce = Apple iPhone XR vs mobile phone 1st generation in the mid 90s.

If Salesforce customers would be aware of FreeAgent CRM, Salesforce would have no clients any longer. It reminds me of an upstart like Amazon in 2000 vs the established retailer Sears. I would highly recommend Marc Benioff to take over FreeAgent CRM and let FreeAgent CRM's management revamp Salesforce's entire software and sales/marketing concept. If Sears would have bought Amazon their share price would have been up several thousand percent vs being down 99% during the last 11+ years. Eddie Lampert likely doubted that established, 100+ year old Sears would fall 99%. Better and more agile competitors like FreeAgent CRM can erode the market position of other established leaders over time as Apple, Amazon, Google, Facebook, Netflix have proven.

Pros

FreeAgent CRM's management and team are outstanding in terms of customization, service, interface, simplicity and elegance. The entire user experience if rated on a scale of 1 to 10 is 10+ while I would rank Salesforce 1 having seen Salesforce performing ten years ago and recently. Salesforce is a sales focused company with an extremely frustrating user experience vs FreeAgent CRM being a true CRM company. It's like using a new generation Apple iPhone vs a mobile phone by other leading providers in the mid 90s. We have no association with the company besides being a customer.

Cons

I have done extensive searches on many CRMs in the last 10 years and wish this 2016 founded company would have been existed 25 or 10 years ago.

Travis from Danmar

Free Agent has allowed me to track all the individuals and companies I work with and keep it all in one place. Allowing me to be more productive and staying in front of call my clients, prospects and referral sources.

Pros

Cons

My con is not that terrible. I love Free Agent but with all the new updates their are things I built out that can be done so simply now. But all good things!

Reasons for Choosing FreeAgent CRM

YOu can customize the system more.

Dustin from Stirling Benefit Plans Inc

FreeAgent Review

Overall we have had a pleasant experience with FreeAgent. The setup was fairly easy, and the team at FreeAgent seem open to new ideas and feedback about the software.

Pros

Cons

Uploading files is possible to a group/individual; however, it just goes into the 'feed'. Would like to see a separate section where any files we upload to a specific person/company is stored (rather than having to search though the feed to find it)

Ryan from Socius Insurance Services

Tailor Made for My Business

It feels like much more of a partner vs. vendor relationship. The Customer Success team @ FreeAgent are always there to answer product questions or lean on for configuration advice.

Pros

FreeAgent supercharged our insurance firm. My sales team was up & running within days of making the decision to adopt this CRM platform and I didn’t have to hire someone to maintain the software. It’s crazy how easy it is to tailor the software to your unique business.

Cons

Didn’t have the ability to calculate commissions, but, thankfully, they just introduced calculated fields into the platform.

Rebecca from Hotel Association Canada

Fabulous small CRM

The package is perfect for not only customer retention but for opportunity revenue tracking and forecasting One other fab feature of free agent is the easy integration of mail chimp All this at a reasonable price...................perfect and easy to recommend Rebecca Bartlettt-Jones

Pros

I love the flexibility of this CRM and how 99% of the program can be customized. The online help is brilliant and actually live . The agents are patient , prompt, responsive and understanding.

Cons

I cant complain about anything particular.

Ease of use and price

Abi from New Home Sales Coach

FreeAgent Is the best value for your money.

This is my first experience with CRMs and its been so pleasant and not frustrating. Thats hard to find in the tech world for me. Our rep is wonderful and knows her stuff!

Pros

Simple, easy to use and easily learnable. Helpful staff that are there quickly to help with any issues that come up or that you have questions about. Integrates well with Office 365. Looks great and is neat and tidy.

Cons

Any cons that I did have, have quickly been fixed. They are open to suggestions and are constantly improving.

Gord from McGregor Berger & Associates

Free Agent CRM

Free Agent has demonstrated to me that they are committed to delivering the most flexible all in one CRM and Project Management software in the market. They have been true to their word and are making progress weekly.

Pros

Flexibility in setting up workflow tabs to include custom ad-hoc fields. Easy to use. Great customer support.

Cons

Calendar: limited views - not like Google - yet!

Reasons for Choosing FreeAgent CRM

Ease of use, sales support, customization and flexibility, promise of planned product development

John from J.Manley & Associates

FreeAgent CRM is a Great Tool!

Customer representatives really work very hard to provide the best training and support! If you are a Mortgage Loan Originator, Real Estate Agent ora stand alone Sale Rep, I think FreeAgent is a great fit!

Pros

I like how easy it is to work with, especially for my small sales consulting business. It has all the key features I need!

Cons

I really can’t come up with a feature that detracts. Perhaps smaller type for the screen; but I would be very picky choosing that.

Magdalena from Allianz

Excellent Product

I have never had an experience like this before... they contacted me, and made follow up, answered all my questions, and even invited me to their offices. They have been great with customer support; it is almost 24/7. They are very nice and willing to help out, and hear your suggestions. Since I can customize it to my needs, it’s a perfect product. I recommend it 100%.

Pros

What I love the most about this product is that it is customizable, so the program adapts to my needs instead of the other way around. It is super user friendly, and it has great customer support!! They even give you 1:1 training, and help you customize your profile, and they won’t leave you alone until you are happy with the end product.

Cons

There are a few (almost none) user experience things that can improve... but they are constantly updating features.

Ray from RMG Funding Group, LLC.

I reviewed several different CRMs before settling on amoCRM as I started to got thru some training and began to set everything up, I got a call from FreeAgentCRM. After speaking with with them and seeing what they had to offer, I realized that FreeAgentCR

I am thrilled to grow my business on FreeAgent's CRM platform. Thank you Maria, without your assistance and dedication to me and my business needs, I certainly would be feeling that I was alone. But with you and the support team that FreeAgent has, I am NOT alone. I really feel that you guys have my back!

Pros

The customer service I received from Maria Lopez was fantastic. Her knowledge of their CRM, understanding my business needs, and merging the two together was superb! She went above and beyond, exceeding my expectations which really showed me that both she and FreeAgent CRM appreciates my business.

Cons

FreeAgent CRM isn't the cheapest CRM system out there, but they certainly make it worth every penny with their level of customer service, dedication and support.

KRISTOPHER from Computer Software

Industry: Security and Investigations

The only easy-to-use CRM with a configurable Platform

It’s been fantastic from the product to the people. I couldn’t ask for more from a CRM solution.

Pros

FreeAgent’s out-of-the-box integrations (email, phone, and calendar) centralize everything into one place. My team loves using it, it makes them more productive, and as a result I have the visibility I need across all our prospects and customers. As we grow, our teams and processes will change and I refuse to re-implement another CRM in 12-months time. FreeAgent’s platform can manage my existing use case, and we’ve already roadmapped other areas to consolidate onto their platform.

Cons

Nothing major. I do wish FreeAgent was around when I created my 1st startup years ago, but I don’t hold that against them.

Mireya from Life Solutions Insurance

FreeAgent CRM

In general, the CRM is very nice. I love the fact that you get one on one training with the team and they listen to you so they can make all the modifications to the CRM. I have looked at so many CRMs to use with my Insurance Business (from home) and even though I am still in the process of customizing it I am very optimistic the final result will work well with my workflows.

Pros

I like the interface, its very appealing visually speaking. Usability is very good. I like the fact that you can do so many integrations like Mail chimp and Zapier.

Heather from South Jersey Tournaments

Free Agent has been fun, easy & exciting to get started with!

We are looking forward to the future as Free Agent continues to grow!

Pros

It's totally customizable! That's why we chose to go with Free Agent. We aren't a typical sales company so we definitely had atypical needs and they catered to them perfectly It's pretty cool how everything we ask for they can do; I'd like to imagine that everybody's Free Agent looks different. That's pretty awesome.

Cons

We wish there could be bulk email functions so we could do such operations all in one place. We have to integrate with Mail Chimp, which isn't the end of the world since we use it already, but there's a lot of unknowns in the set-up process.

Matt from Marshall Carpet

Customer Service is top notch - Easiest CRM to throw at non-technical users

I rolled this out to a sales team of 8. 4 were tech-savvy under 40 and 4 were tech dinosaurs over 60. The 4 tech-savvy users picked it up the first day and have ran with it. The 4 dino's are working with FreeAgent with 1on1 training sessions and are getting the hang of it. I see this being a complete game-changer once my entire team is using this software.

Pros

-Simple for less tech-savvy users -Customer Service exceeds expectations -Customization for unique business needs is very possible -UI is easy to digest -Email tracking is a fantastic tool

Cons

-Lack of reporting is something that is being addressed -Email integration is inconsistent if you're using an Exchange server

Christopher from INFINIT Nutrition

Excellent CRM Functionality and Support for Small and Growing Businesses

The overall attention we received throughout our shopping for CRM's made FreeAgent the obvious choice. The interface is attractive, easy to use, and they import all of the customers, leads, and contact information in bulk for you, even prior to purchasing the full subscription. Adding and editing contact info is easy, and linking business email addresses and phone numbers takes seconds, so the functionality to make calls and targeted emails within the CRM itself is a great tool.

Pros

- The support and attentiveness throughout the onboarding process - The focus for small business use

Cons

- Email template builder isn't as detailed as it could be, that being said, it is very user friendly

Tom from Self Employed/Insurance

Very responsive support team when I have questions.

Need a way to create a general-purpose document in word and insert the contents of fields into it. This would allow me to dump essential info to paper when I am going out to see a client.

Pros

Being able to use my computer as a phone. Tagging individual contacts. Being able to create new fields of various types.

Cons

Repetitive tasks should be made more convenient. For example, typing shortcuts. I type many phrases repeatedly in my notes on each phone contact. I'd love to be able to type pol and a space, and have the system substitute "personally-owned-life insurance" in it's place. mil = mother-in-law. ej - Edward Jones (common competitor in my business).

Alex from Infinit Nutrition

Our experience with FreeAgent has been nothing short of impressive.

Pros

The most amazing part of this software for us has been the customer service. The FreeAgent team has helped us customize our product to create a format where we can highly specialize our CRM to the need of our small business. This platform is perfectly functional and integrates well with Sales date, Point of Sale software, and email to provide a 360-degree view of your current customer base.

Cons

To date, I have noticed no real issues. If I had to pick something, I would say that it would be nice if duplicated contacts could be filtered out automatically.

Billy from Sky Hawks

Game hanging solution

Best product with best customer success.

Pros

Easiest to use software with the most flexible platform I’ve seen in 20-years

Cons

Wish this was around 20-years ago but glad I found this now.

ANDREA GUADALUPE from Food Production

Industry: Food Production

Very Useful

Pros

Easy to use and functional. I like the most is that I can know when my client open a Mail.

Cons

I would like to receive notifications when I have activities to do

David from Outreach Medicare

Great client support.

Great setup team!

Pros

The support team loaded all of my client data and used that to help me customize settings and fields to my needs.

Cons

The ability to send text messages from the software would be nice, but overall good product and value.

Leslie from BMB Process Filters Inc.

Industry: Wholesale

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] made my day!!

I was able to get help from [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] with my campaign and she made my day showing me the ease of use of Free Agent to have this sent out to all my contacts. I couldn't be happier with the help she gave me.

Pros

I like this software the most because of the interactive help I was able to receive remote help as I am not the best at looking up instructions in the self help.

Cons

so far there isn't anything I do like. I have no complaints at this time.

Elsa Louise from Picture Shop

Nicest CRM people and product

The customer service has been impeccable with Free Agent from the start. I was dealing with delays on my end getting approval etc. and they were patient and so responsive to any and all questions I had.

Pros

The service itself reflects the wonderful people who created it and work for the company. It is easy to use and super customizable.

Cons

Nothing comes to mind yet! I foresee any issue we run into being fixed in a timely manner by the company.

Kyle from OnPoint

Fantastic

Pros

We really like the ease with which FreeAgent can be customized to our sales process. Also, the direct integration with our Outlook inboxes is a nice feature.

Cons

The direct integration with Outlook is nice, but can be cumbersome. It would be ideal if there was a way that not every email was pulled into the system...some emails just do not have value in being saved and can cause clutter.

Beth from Coach 4 Health by Beth

Ease of use and great customer service

Organization is solved with building the data base and marketing, notes etc. Keeping everything in front of me is huge. The customer service and follow up with any questions i've had has been excellent! I'm a huge advocate of follow up!

Pros

Easy to use, great knowledge base and customer service. I would recommend this program for sure, 5 stars!

Cons

i haven't found anything yet that I don't like

Reasons for Choosing FreeAgent CRM

overall service and ease of use

Ted from Atlantic Coast Container

This CRM is perfect for our small business. The customer service is top notch!

It allows me to perform my job faster, better and with more accuracy. I like the fact that all my notes, emails, calls and to do's are up front and center.

Pros

Ease of use and how it can be modified to fit my business. I appreciate the training and the customer support.

Cons

After having used it for less than six months I have zero complaints. It does everything I need it to do.

Rich from Custom Window Decorators

Perfect solution for me

Meredith has been wonderful to work with

Pros

easy to use, can sync my e mail and phone, keeps track of customers, activity, pipeline and next steps. It is a great solution and very inexpensive

Cons

There really has not been any down side as of right now. I've only had it a week but so far so good. I can't think of anything that I really dislike about it

Chad from RDA Systems

We love Freeagent

We are a smaller sales team and we sell to Local Gov and K12 schools districts. Freeagent really fit our needs for tracking.

Pros

Very easy to use and set up. Highly configurable. Great reporting. Easy to use mobile app. Outstanding customer service.

roberto from SIGC Consultores Corporativos SA de CV

Excelent customer service

Pros

The quick response to my doubts. The attention I received. The real solutions I got. The real follow up from FreeAgent

Cons

Honestly I do not have any bad experience in the trial experience. The only thing I am looking forward is the sync with my iPhone.

Joel from Payton Agency

Great Support

Pros

Customization is a great plus with the ability to change things to be industry specific. Support had been wonderful in getting started

Cons

It may not be for everyone but as I have only been using it for a short time, it has been what I needed.

Sandip from SandipSurila All Types Insurance

Great

Pros

Service is really good. I got full help from the CRM team. The reps are really good at software knowledge

Cons

No software can be perfect as everyone will have some cons. But I could not many with this. I hope it will go well.

Femi from Lawrencia Consulting

Effective Marketing and Customer service tool for small business

Pros

Great value for money and round the clock customer support, you can customize and tailor to suit your purpose

Cons

There are close to non existent complaints as the company adds more features with every update. Absolutely no complaints

Joel from UMBC

What we needed w/o bloated features

Pros

Straightforward productivity with easy integration with GMail

Cons

We’re only less than six months into our deployment, so nothing particular comes to mind.

Mark from Complete Background Screening

"FreeAgent is so easy to use, so intuitive, I love it"

Pros

Easy to use, good pricing, intuitive, great view options, great support.

Cons

Can't create contact from email yet. Told coming soon!

Carlos from Magazine klika

You need to offer other products or a version in espanish

I wait that you will fix your products accord to necessities of your clients.

Pros

Is cheap. The team is fantastic. They explained all. I love it that you are in Jalisco. I trust that your crm would do more

Cons

You don't offered the principal problems with the companies. For example: send test mailings, send more 30 emails for campaign. Your integrations are not direct with other products

Marina from Iona College

Industry: Primary/Secondary Education

The customer service rep was helpful and followed up. The software did not have the features we needed

Pros

The customer service was helpful & she set up time to do a walk through of the platform. The software was also affordable

Cons

The features were not customizable but the service rep was trying to find ways that it could be helpful but there were some limitations