kvCORE Reviews

4.60 / 5 (245)

Our advisors have recommended this product 18 times in the last 30 days

• Pros

• "This software enabled me to keep in touch with my clients very easily. The setup is smooth and gets you going quickly."

• "I love that its user friendly and hold you accountable. "

• "I love everything about this program. I get most of my business from here, its very easy to use and makes me look professional. "

• Cons

• "the hashtag feature is great, but can get messy quickly if you dont catalog everything from the get go. "

• "issues with migration, but overall been outstanding. Need a better path to support. Everyone relying on eXp. "

• "There is a steep learning curve but if you stay plugged in to all the available training it can be overcome."

Browse kvCORE Reviews

Katelyn from Barden Realty

This Software is VERY helpful!

Great!!!! Would definitely recommend and I will always use this program!

Pros

Cons

Nothing really, I can't think of a single problem I've ever had with this software and I have used it for some time now.

Julie from Amy Stockberger Real Estate

KVCore Rocks

Overall I really enjoy KVCore, it is easy to use and the customer service is very helpful. I had been using it with my previous company and when my new company told me it was what they were using I was super excited to be able to stay with KVCore.

Pros

KVCore is easy to use and helps me stay on top of my databse.

Cons

My only dislike is when a client unsubscribes I don't always get an alert and I haven't discovered (or asked) if there is a way to find out who has unsubscribed.

Bob from Tuscana Properties

Great Concepts but not ready for prime time

Not good. It took them over a month to get my 20 lead source up and running and my data migrated. They refuse to fix bugs .

Pros

I like the fact that the system is geared towards lead follow-up and it helps drive agents to follow-up with leads. It is also nice to have an integrated dialer, email system and texting included all in the lead view. The IDX website is also very good

Cons

The product only came out in November 2017 and it shows. Customer Support and product quality are poor. Customer Support fights back on every bug you find saying it's working as designed. The only way they will fix bugs is if you escalate them to your Success Manager. Here is my current bug list: 1.) 103207 - Search on Hashtag only matches the first part of the hashtag before the hypen, so Buyer-A and Buyer-B are both matched then you enter Buyer-A. Closed as working as designed. 2.) Auto responder message says "Oh its Sandy Jamison, we've been talking on sandyjamison.svhousesearch.com - sorry to bother you, just wanted to see if you had interest in looking at homes this weekend.  - Per [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] on 12/26 we can't configure this or turn it off. It is sent every time someone replies back 'Who is this?". This is causing problems with our seller leads and since we turned the system on last week have had three confusing situations with sellers. Since half our leads are sellers we can't use the text features of KVCore. 3.) Sprint cell phone customers see a "Scam Likely" message when they are called from the Smart Number, They are refusing to try to fix this. 4.) 106227 - Hashtag search list in Smart CRM & Lead Editing have entries in it that don't match any records, such as ApptSet, appointmentsetbychristia, appointmentsetbyjanan, appointmentsetbychristina, RescheduleAppointment. They are refusing to try to fix this. 5.) They only support Google Chrome.

Vickie from Bosshardt Realty Services

Why I Like Using kvCore

Been able to capture 400 percent more leads on my own by interfacing kvCore with Facebook boosts.

Pros

It integrates well with how we do things at my brokerage by providing add-ons that help you to transition over with only minor hiccups, if any. Squeeze pages, Zillow, Facebook, and Google Ads integrations are great too. All sorts of tools that can help you do your business including auto dial and voicemail drop. Alerts you to false phone messages and automatically finds more info about your leads if any exists.

Cons

I don't like some featuress of the IDX web page, how your profile picture is so huge. Also have to scroll way down to get to Just Listed, Reduced Price, etc. when for me it would work better to have those features closer to the top. Would like to have the option of where to place those types of widgets.

Karen from eXp Realty, LLC

kvCore CRM Tool is awesome!

Very positive experience. I have worked with numerous CRM platforms over the years in the corporate world and this by far is the best one I have come across.

Pros

The platform is very intuitive and has so many bells and whistles to not only keep in touch with your clients, prospects, leads but to capture information from individuals that then will import in to the database. I am learning more and more each day on what this platform has to offer. Our team absolutely loves it!

Cons

Setting up recurring reminders would be nice vs. having to snooze to move to another day.

Megan from Megan Victor Properties Group

Great software

Overall, I am satisfied with this.

Pros

This is a CRM on steroids. It allows me to employ the digital marketing tactics that are vital to success in today's market.

Cons

I would like clearer instructions in the training modules. Sometimes, it's hard to tell what I need to do before something else and if it were reiterated a different way or written out so I could see it on the slide, it might help me keep it in my brain. I have to relisten to that segment over and over so I don't mess it up.

Michael from Remerica Integrity II Realty

kvCORE Makes Life Easier

kvCORE is allowing me to not have to babysit every single lead that comes in. I can set it and forget it and focus on the things (and leads) that matter. 5 stars all the way!

Pros

I like the user interface and more importantly, what the system is capable of behind the scenes. The automation of everything REALLY helps me stay on top of things.

Cons

No cons, this software does everything I need it to....and more.

David from EXP realty

Really and all in one system

Pros

The most useful feature in the software is its CRM capacities. I have never used a CRM as useful as this one/

Cons

One of the hardest parts of using the software is getting set up. Since there is so much it can do it can be overwhelming at first when starting up. however, there is a lot of content to help you walk through the steps of setting up a successful CRM.

Manuel from EXP Realty LLC

I love KV Core

I love it. Managing my CRM and database has never been so easy.

Pros

I especially like how easy it is to post on Facebook, Craigslist and other sites. The smart CRM is also great, I love being able to send massive texts and emails. Fantastic product, I highly recommend it.

Cons

I have nothing negative to say, perhaps I wish the dialer was quicker.

Dennis from EXP Realty

Review of kvCORE

I am very impressed with the overall experience with the software. The lead capture capabilities are so varied that learning the things it can do for you takes a while to master. In fact I am not sure anyone can master them all, simply because you will regularly discover new ways to use the system.

Pros

This is the most powerful lead nurturing tool I have ever used. It is a combination of lead generation, CRM, IDX, and web site. It requires very little set up in order to use...it is almost ready "right out of the box". One very useful feature is the ability to see all properties viewed by a prospect and all correspondence with them on a single screen. Building landing pages & squeeze pages is a snap and sharing out to social media is quick and easy. Nurturing leads is almost totally automatic, behavioral automation is wonderful.

Cons

Some of the navigation is a bit "clunky". For example when viewing multiple prospects information you almost have to start over at the dashboard to go from one prospect to the other. This is a bit distracting, but overall the entire system functions very well.

Blaine from EXP Realty

A great option for an individual agent or a team...

Overall, I am extremely happy with KVC and know that I will be able to leverage it even more than before in my client campaigns. Over the 1.5 years I have used it they have made tremendous strides in reliability with a minimal amount of backslide as they grow because the large adoption of it brings forth those growing pains. I definitely recommend it as a product and very glad my broker makes it available to its agents. My initial apprehension and frustrations stemmed from it not doing everything how my previous CRM did and did require me to make some slight adjustments to my campaign, but once I got that figured out things got even smoother.

Pros

Easy to setup and implement as long as you spend the time to do it. It does not take a lot to learn to get started and you can increase your efficiency if you take the time to learn the nuances, even if it is on the go. KVC is full featured and as they have added some terrific features over time I find the ones that apply to my business are easy to implement. Between the community, Facebook group, and helpful videos all have been beneficial whether it is trying to figure out how to do something or to get ideas on how to implement features into my business.

Cons

Like any software there are bugs and features that I wish it had to make life easier, but realistically there is nothing that will be 100%. The lack of extended support hours can be frustrating when these issues are encountered since I'm in an industry that involves long nights, weekends, and working holidays.

Phillip from EXP Realty

Never lose track of clients

Keeps track of all my clients on a day to day basis. Allows me to email and text current and new clients. Works amazing with Facebook Marketing and the ability to capture and nurture any lead that comes from your campaigns. Love the automation for email followup and the ease of customizing templates.

Pros

Deal management with the ability to upload documents. CRM with the ability to do lead generation through squeeze pages and landing pages Email Campaigns Text Campaigns Lots of addons to make you successful

Cons

Mobile site could use some work. Can't use all the features that's on the computer based platform.

Kathie from Exp Realty

Excellent product, perfect for my real estate business.

I appreciate that I am able to email, text and call my database without leaving my CRM - great tool. I love the intuitive system that texts my clients or emails them on my behalf when their preferences change. I appreciate that I can personalize my choices to suit my relationship with the client or customer. Good job kvcore - you help my job become easier.

Pros

I love my kvCore software. Before becoming a full time agent at Exp Realty, I worked as a marketing assistant for many different agents. through many different organizations for 6 years. I have not been able to find a CRM and marketing service that is so easy to use or as intuitive as this kvCore is. I enjoy the fact that if I need help, there is a button on my page and I can get help straight away. I can see my active clients and can text or email them directly from the page. It's an awesome system and I am comfortable knowing that my work is being leveraged by great software.

Cons

There is one improvement I would consider. I would appreciate being able to bulk email my whole database at one time. I do understand the risk of my email could be blocked by Spam bots for doing too many emails at once. I guess this restriction is for my own good. Thank you for looking out for me kvCore

Chris from eXp Realty

I wouldn't run my business without it.

I have been using Kunversion Plus and now KV Core over two years. I don't know how I possibly controlled my business and leads before using the service. It is now an integral part of my work week from the first thing I do in the morning to the last at the end of the day. It keeps me in continued contact with everyone in my sales funnel. For the most part, it's on autopilot and allows me to focus my attention on where my clients' needs are without dropping potential clients.

Pros

The best features are its functionality and intuitiveness. The system helps me maintain control over my current and future business. Without it, I would have much less control over my schedule.

Cons

There are a few bugs being worked out with the merge tags in emails. The IT team is currently working on a fix and maintains communication during the process.

Jorge from All City Real Estate

KV Core aka King of CRM's

KV Core as said prior has been a game changer. The ability to post to social media and other third parties has been very helpful. The amount of time you spend on KV Core and adjusting it to your business will only enhance and help your business. This isn't a program where you begin using it and you feel like you're moving backwards. This truly does help an agent organize, follow up and stay ahead of everyday realty duties.

Pros

I compare this program 's CRM's abilities like that of Microsoft Excel. Like Excel, KV Core is limitless. It is truly up to the agent how far and imbeded they want KV Core in their daily business duties. It is a game changer, and even though I'm about 2 1/2 months into the program, I am still learning alot more about it. Which is a fantastic thing.

Cons

The only thing I don't like are 2 things: 1. You cannot find all the properties that all fall under a specific property management company. You must look for every property individually. Also, the status of the home cannot be seen on KV Core. If the property is pending back ups, Leased, Expired etc, you can only see that on the MLS. 2. You only have these choices on the frequency of sending alerts: Never, Instant, Daily, 2x/week or Weekly. There is no in between. What if my client wants one monthly alert at the first of the month or something? There should be a fully customizable alert system in place. Different clients, different needs.

Shelia from PowerMark Properties

KVCore REview

Overall it has been the very best program I have used over the years. I have used about 5 others and this is the longest I have used a program like this. It is easy to use and really keeps you on track when you use what is at your fingertips.

Pros

Being able to keep up with my lead , soi and client database. It is so easy to use and helps me keep track of everyone and my transactions.

Cons

When I am sending out a mass text and have multiple pages the system will always send me back to the very first page and I have to scroll down and hit the correct page number then scroll back up and send out text. This gets to be very time consuming when you have 1,000's of leads and clients in a system.

Integrated Business Solution

It's a great tool for my job. It's really a push toward a much better flow of client-agent communications

Pros

- Provides various forms of help and training with an in dept training library, videos, customer service chat, and direct help clicks for the user. - kvCore provides access to a collection of ideas for improvement submitted and voted on by users. - kvCore shows and picks from that pool for their next releases. - KvCore shows a strong commitment to improve the product steadily. - KvCore integrated my flow of business into their solution. My client is basically as close as a click to call, text, or email.

Cons

- Limit of max 100 clients at a time to be selected for mass emailing/texting. Should be able to mass email/text by selecting a hashtag. - Cannot combine a squeeze page (for showing the results) together with my own content (text+images) - Don't like the displayed space reduced HTML code. It's great that kvCore suggests (in the help library) to use Note++ and Code Beautifier! This could be integrated into the web editor to internally beautify the code but showing the user the (beautified code) what web inspect tools provide as HTML. - Hashtags in searches should be able to combine them to perform (regex) like OR, AND, NOR, NAND. - The private Smart Number should have user seleceted Name/Team/Company associated

Charlotte from eXp Realty

Contact Management System

I like a one-stop shop for drip campaigns, marketing, my website, connection to social media. The development team is always working to improve the system and very helpful.

Pros

My most favorite feature is my website and how easy it was to build. Second most favorite is the ability to create ads/postings to Facebook and Craigslist.

Cons

Least favorite, learning all functionality with ease. The training modules are well done and help desk is awesome. I just wish for a bit more ease. Secondly, there are only three main lead types: buyer, seller, renter. I would like to have a fourth - sphere if influence or referring clients. These are the clients who I market specifically to refer buyers and sellers to me from their sphere. It's cumbersome using a # for these folks. They are a lead type separate from the other three.

Scott from Exp Realty of California Inc

Keeps me motivated!

They always help when I have questions... Easy to use....!

Pros

Software keeps motivated! I like checking it from my phone or home PC. Gives me a routine everyday...

Cons

Email is not use friendly. Sometimes it wants you to choose canned letter which I prefer to write my own.

Mani from Kahlon Group

Excellent CRM

Overall excellent product to use

Pros

Easy to use and integrate with our business.

Cons

Would love to be able to delete lead data

Best Value

Kristin from Real Estate with Kristin

Great, but...

Pretty good overall. No major complaints.

Pros

The features are endless... if it's possible, kvCORE can do it!

Cons

There is no autosave or tabbing available when entering property details for database entries. Having to use the mouse to click save is annoying. Type in the street address. SAVE. Type in city. SAVE. Type in State. SAVE, etc... please fix this!!!!

Reasons for Choosing kvCORE

kvCORE is provided by the broker I am affiliated with.

Response from Inside Real Estate

Replied May 2020

Thanks for the feedback Kristin.! I've submitted your recommendations about autosave to our product engineers. If you have the time, go ahead and copy paste that request too, because the more often they see a feature request, the sooner it will get done! You can submit feature requests by clicking the "Share Feedback" button in the chat feature of your kvCORE dashboard. Thanks again!

Stephen from eXp Realty LLC

Keeping the unorganized...organized

Well it has been an effective way to keep this fast paced, unorganized fella into finding a simple system that allows me to keep my database workable.

Pros

It makes it easy from the lead capturing element because it adds them in and its up to me to plug in the necessary info. Providing I can get the info in the system it is a treasure of resources from that point. The ease of navigating through the database is very important to me and allows me to run through my daily process as seems fit.

Cons

I suppose it would be nice if it was easier to set up different future touch points so when im plugging in info quickly I can add the action that will happen in the future with them whether it be an email, text, etc...

Beverly Cherelle from eXp Realty, LLC

LOVING Lead Generation Again!!!!!

I am a newer real estate agent who HATES the spreadsheet CRM data collection process! The KVCore CRM teaches, guides, streamlines and automatically updates everything I do in lead generation. I'm LOVING lead generation again!!!!!

Pros

Lead generation is paramount for the real estate business, but it is also EXTREMELY time consuming no matter how experienced you may be. Couple that with just being human, and occasionally make an error or forget to make an entry in updating your progress with a client, and you can sometimes kiss that lead GOODBYE!! The KVCore CRM solves ALL of that!!!!! KVCore helps newer users know just what to do WHEN!!! The KVCore CRM is extremely user friendly and provides excellent, REVIEWABLE training that can be applied IMMEDIATELY!! Also, KVCore assists those who have TONS of experience modernize and streamline their processes!!!!! NO MORE SPREADSHEET CRM DATA COLLECTION!!!!! For me, lead generation has, once again, become an ENJOYABLE way to start my day!!!!!

Cons

I do not have any negatives to mention at this time.

The Best CRM ever

I absolutely love can you record, and every time I need assistance that usually get back to me pretty quickly. They have a lot of videos to make things easy for you to be able to follow through if it takes you a little longer to learn.

Pros

The automatic behavioral follow-up. When any prospects or clients login to any system associated with this CRM, according to their actions this is why I automatically put them into a automatic drip campaign that will help them to move to the next step quickly. Is hands off you have to do nothing but set it up correctly.

Cons

The app for CRM, does not allow you to do the same options that are given to you from your computer. It's only good for entering in Leads.

Ernest from Elite Home Team

KvCore

My overall experience with KvCore has been nothing but exceptional from the support team to success managers. I've been using KvCore since it rolled out and have generated 1,000's of leads utilizing tools provided by the platform. The platform has literally put my business on autopilot so that when leads are generated their continuously being worked while I am out running daily operations. If you looking for a system that can do it all. Look no further than KvCore!

Pros

Usability, Friendly, Sleek appearance, Tools, Customer Relationship Manager, Website, & Customizability.

Cons

There are no cons to this platform. Of course they have had growing pains but nothing you detrimental to your daily business and most issues are fixed in a timely manner.

Todd from eXp Realty

Great Interactive CRM

Lead management and lead gen

Pros

I use KV Core everyday. I have it synced to all me lead sources and have smart campaigns set up automatically. It is a great tool and if you take the training, you see how many great tools it offers.

Cons

nothing, I still learning new ways to use this product

Paul from LGIS

Brutal Support

Happy with the tech, really terribly disappointed with the disinterest in supporting paying clients.

Pros

Very good functionality. Lots of great tools and add-ons (paid). Well thought out marketing and CRM components.

Cons

The support, that's really all. They take a week to answer each and every email on the same case. That's 3 emails in 3 weeks and a feature we started paying for is still not setup after an entire month. I've worked in IT support and I have used a lot of SaaS support and have never seen anything like this. The function we are asking for is a fundamental web function that works on standard protocols and systems (it is a DNS / header setup for a custom domain) and they want to take over complete control of the domain and all records and we would have no access to our own DNS... unheard of and nonsensical. I wanted to call them for support, but you have to book your support call and their next appointment is in... you guessed it... a week. How am I supposed to get my work done?

Reasons for Choosing kvCORE

It was included in the brokerage fees.

Janet from Allison James Estates & Homes

Best CRM and Lead Generation resource

I use KV core everyday to manage run my business. I can see when prospects/buyers are looking at houses, I can send messages, call or videos. I post ads to Facebook and Craigslist and I can create landing pages.

Pros

I like that Everything is included - CRM, Lead generation, drip programs, dialer, text messages and more

Cons

Tech support is not available on the weekends and nights.

Ryan from The Nate Evans Group- EXP Realty

Amazing CMA

I have gotten responses from 3 year old leads. The mobile app is what I am most happy with because I am away from my office more often than not.

Pros

The mobile app is great for entering in and working leads. The dialer records conversations making it easy to go back to calls for specific information. This software has AI that can change touches according to lead behavior. There are a number of different campaigns you can apply or you can create your own.

Cons

I haven't found anything that needs improvement so far.

kvCORE Review

It is similar to Kunversion so I'm satisified with it but I would love it if the automated feature would be produced.

Pros

The automations are handy but one is missing that Kunversion had.

Cons

The learning curve. Having used Kunversion, it didn't take me long to learn about kvCORE but I know many agents who refuse to use either because it is challenign for them.

Hector from Team Rick Geha - Exp Realty

Spend more time working smarter!

The technical customer support group rapidly fixed an issue I ran into installing a messaging widget to my main website.

Pros

I found it relatively easy to import my lead data-base and offer implementation services, in addition to a self-service. With added resources on how to and or ask the service team for added assistance. Customer support at your services for technical support. Robust CRM tools that allow consistent communication with all types of leads. Fluid communication channels make it easy to connect with existing clients. Call, Email, Text, and note each connection for progressive nurturing. I find the layout of the program to be user friendly and easy to learn. kvCore team has built many self-help modules and courses that make it easy to handle business on this platform.

Cons

I don't have any cons to report at this time.

Emily from Real Estate

Very good CRM program

Pros

I love that its user friendly and hold you accountable.

Cons

I wish that i could store addresses in it.

Response from Inside Real Estate

Replied August 2019

Thanks for your review! We actually DO allow you to store addresses in the CRM. Just click on the lead, click edit next to their name, and then go to More Detail and scroll down until you see the address fields. Check out the Inside Real Estate Success Strategies group on Facebook! It has tons of helpful info and is moderated by the leadership at our company to answer these kinds of questions and help you find ways to best use kvCORE.

Brendan from Resource One Realty, LLC

Amazing all in one platform for Real Estate

kvCORE brings so much value to your business from automatic lead follow up to a great interactive website and multiple lead generation options. It does the work of nurturing cold leads letting me focus on the active buyers.

Pros

I Love that once a lead comes in the system will automatically follow up with emails and text messages that are very engaging. The ability to create squeeze pages and use a smart number for lead generation is also really great. It really is a tool every Real Estate agent should be using !

Cons

I can say i'm not the biggest fan of the single smart number for the entire office. We have had a little bit of confusion with agents receiving a lead that someone else is already working with, and then trying to communicate with that lead through the smart number. Once the lead was transferred to the proper agent , then when communicating with the smart number the buyers still though it was the previous agent sending messages since it was the same number.

eXp Agent - just rolled to kvCORE

Blogging issues, bring favorite tracking back, bring my 'alert set' indicator back on CRM screen.

Pros

Very similar to Kunversion, lead gen capability and multi social site posting.

Cons

Innovative tools for your business

Over all, Kvcore is great product and I look forward to it elevating our business as we grow.

Pros

The lead capture from social media and the Marketing Auto Pilot. These features are better than I have seen in any other platform. The support is good too. Very responsive and great follow up. I like the Feature Request process. Lets users have input to the priority of new features.

Cons

The newer interface is a big improvement. Like with anything new, there are some kinks to work out. However the support and product teams have been very helpful and supportive of the feature requests.

Eric from Silvercreek Realty Group

So Easy to Use

Switching from Firepoint. Love the squeez and landing pages and how simple it is to post them on Facebook. I also like the KVCore format, the way it looks and how it presents the property clients are looking at. So far I really like KVCore and am looking forward to watching more of the training vidoes to see what else I can accomplish so easily.

Pros

My website is already made all I have to do is send out the link or use KV Core to create an ad on Facebook. I also like the email templates. They are well worded. It's almost like piloting a starship and all I have to do is steer.

Cons

The only thing I wish is that when I am making phone calls there was an option where my cell phone number would show to whoever I am calling. That is the only thing I miss transitioning from Firepoint.

Alex from La Rosa

Great Automation System

My overall experience is great. I like the system and the support team. I'm very happy with it.

Pros

This is a great CRM solution. It automates my entire business process from lead generation to SMS texts to my customers. It respects important laws and it keeps my customers engaged with my services.

Cons

The only think I would try to improve is the speed. Sometimes the system takes a long time to show data for highly used pages. I don't mind when the page is a configuration or campaign setup for example. But list of contacts should load really fast because we use it all the time.

Shailin from Weichert Realtors

Great Platform all in one

I like getting notified when my buyers are looking at my emails. I like the alerts i can set up. The email blast and text blast are awesome. As well as all the templates ready to go. Open house app clients going straight to kvcore it awesome.

Pros

I love how you can make squeeze pages and landing plus so many other tools. It makes my business easier and organized. I love seeing that my buyers are looking at the properties that are being sent to them. Over all I think kvcore is a great platform and look forward to making it work for my business success.

Cons

I would like to be able to not just snooze my calls but control when i want to get notified to call, everyday seeing so many notifications is bit tedious. I also would love to be able to print agent reports so i dont need to log in to paragon to print. More options on personalizing my website would be great also instead of basic layout everyone has.

Trevor from eXp Realty

Terrific Program!1

I am using kvCORE in conjunction with the Making It Rain program and I'm seeing amazing results. I have already met with three clients in person and wrote a contract within 3 weeks!

Pros

The Smart Campaigns are amazing. Being able to text a home to a client and have a link to it in my website is converting a ton of leads -- people really respond to it! All the Squeeze and Landing Pages built it in are super helpful.

Cons

It's buggy at times. Names that you're supposed to be able to click and go directly to their profile don't work a lot. Also, navigating around can take a while for pages to load. It doesn't just go back to the profile you were on when you looked up a home or went to a different section. It wants to load the Dashboard and then figure out where it was last. Also, we need to know what different messages go out per Status (New Lead, Active Lead, etc. so we don't send a generic message after we've received contact from lead).

Amanda from Real Estate

AMAZING!! Makes my life so much easier!

An awesome experience! KvCore's support team is so helpful!

Pros

KvCore has allowed me to streamline my follow up processes, generate leads online and so much more. I love how easy it was to get my website up and running, share listings on social media sites and just get so much done from one central hub!

Cons

I work with a team of 11 other agents and the platform wasn't easy for everyone to learn – but not everyone is tech savvy.

Jean from RE/MAX Connection Realtors

OK CRM for Realtors

Pros

kvCORE has a lot of tools and features agents can use to market listings, find leads and stay in contact with their database. Love the ability to send mass Text messages to clients.

Cons

The backend is a little confusing, not everything easy to find and upsell tools/features are displayed in with the basic kvCORE tools. Confusing for our agents. Also, text messaged say kvCORE - no mention of the agent sending the text message. Agents complain they receive a lot of OPT OUTS after a text goes out.

Margarett from eXp Realty

KVCore has been awesome with keeping people engaged in the home buying process.

Pros

The software allows you to work with your active clients without worrying about engaging with the next group of people ready to view homes. The software keeps people engaged with emails and texts.

Cons

You do receive text answers without knowing the question until you sign in.

Mark from Mark Doring Florida Realtor

KVCore Puts Social Media Integration on Cruise Control

The benefits have been an increased engagement with potential customers through social media

Pros

Easy to use product with so many practical features put make social media integrations on cruise control.

Cons

Have had issues maintaining connections to my social media platforms at times. Fortunately the support staff was very helpful in getting that resolved

Richard from Austin Real Estate Experts

Hands on software

Pros

This software is hands on when I can't be. While I'm out in the field, it does initial prospect contact instantly in the most critical time. It also does automatic electronic follow ups and keeps me on a schedule with phone follow ups.

Cons

A bit of a learning curve to start (but, I'm not super tech savvy either)

Julian from eXp Realty

KV has been wonderful for my business

Overall, it's been a great system to use, and I recommend it all the time.

Pros

I have seen a direct impact on switching to KV.

Cons

The start up time can take some time if you don't have a lot of freetime.

Betsey from eXp Realty

Great CRM

kvCore is a time saver because it informs the agent of which contacts are looking at listings more regularly. You can tell that they're getting closer to the point of being ready to buy. As an agent, I can then concentrate on those contacts. It eliminates the hit or miss of cold calling. It eliminates the frustration of calling a contact who has been in your database for a long time, only to find out they just purchased a home and you've missed out on being their agent.

Pros

Once I set up my campaigns and Listing Alerts, I'm on Autopilot. kvCore lets me know whenever a prospect /contact has been looking at listings. I just reach out to them to build a relationship.

Cons

When editing or adding "More Details" to a prospects/contacts information, you have to hit"Save" after each line of information. It's too time consuming. It would be much better if you could click edit, add all the information you'd like and then click save once.

Sherman from 1st Class Real Estate Premiere

kvCore Review

Pros

With kvCore I have the ability to streamline all of my day to day processes into one CRM. As a real estate agent, it's important for me to time block in order to make every minute of the day count. This system makes that easy by allowing me to complete several tasks directly inside the platform. A typical day for me includes dialing clients, managing Facebook ads, sending out newsletters, and sending out mass text campaigns. Also, the systems artificial intelligence tool engages with the clients on the backend, then updates me when the client wants to speak with a live person.

Cons

While there is no perfect system, kvCore has not disappointed me thus far. Whenever I've had questions, the support team has always been resourceful. Also, they have a private Facebook chat where admins host training daily.

LaTosha from eXp Realty

KV Core is Awesome!!!

Pros

I really like the multi features KV Core offers. What I like most is the 800 call capture feature which is working for me 24/7. You can add the information to your sign riders, Craig’s List amongst other places and never miss a potential clients contact info again!

Cons

I’m pleased with all features at the moment!

Athena from eXp Realty, LLC

kv CORE

I had never heard of KvCore until I joined eXp Realty. I'm still learning the advantages of using it on a daily basis. It truly is an amazing crm. I feel within a short time it will have helped me generate more business than I could have done on my own!

Pros

So many tuturiols on how to use the program

Cons

Sometimes there has been a delay response for the helpdesk. However they have always reached out to me afterwards.

Lenore from Lenore Smith Realty Group

kvCore

Fabulous!

Pros

Automation Lead Integration with other apps

Cons

Can't transfer the existing database with timelines