• Pros

• "Follow-up coach is great, product is easy to use and CRM roll-over was a breeze."

• "Excellent software. Great way to keep keep contacts and leads up to date"

• "It's helpful in keeping track of clients and has some great features . . . little things I appreciate- like being able to merge duplicate contacts."

• Cons

• "It was a bit confusing and challenging to get used to. Set up was a little painful, but once it was all done, the program got much smoother and easier to use."

• "It is difficult for non-tech savvy people to use. There should be additional tutorial videos included in the subscription. "

• "Scheduling by date can be complicated for long term action plans, like annual/holiday marketing plans. Set up can be a beast but this likely the case with any new CRM set up. "

Browse Top Producer Systems Reviews

Gina from Ginas Virtual Assistance

Top Producer keeps your leads and contracts in one spot

The company I work for uses Top Producer for the transaction side of the deal. We do actually use another program for the drip campaigns and most of the marketing side. I dont remember why we switched but there were some bells and whistles that the other software gave that Top Producer did not, however it does not have the transaction side and I like the way that Top Producer has the front page set so that all your listings and transactions are very visable with close dates and such.

Pros

I like exactly what the title says, it imports the leads from the our Zillow account without any extra work. The drip campaigns and nurturing is easy to set up and customize. Once a lead becomes a client and writes a contract they are all right there in the system. No extra typing or moving of items. Also listings are easy to convert to a sale upon a contract. I have a lot of realtors under me and and I hate redoing things like typing in data again and again. This keeps it all together.

Cons

The only thing I can think of that I dont particularly like is that it allows for duplicates in contacts. There is a solution to it but it requires doing a search and would be helpful if it didnt allow duplicates in either the contacts or the transactions which I have also accidently duplicated or at least give a warning. Okay maybe one more thing. The reports are difficulty. Because all of our transaction info is in Top Producer, sometimes I need to pull a report or a spreadsheet of say closed buyers names addresses and emails maybe for a customer party we are throwing, the reports are very limited and not even able to be customized to create a usable spreadsheet that I could take and upload to the invitation site, so it requires a great deal of time to pull the info I need out and it would be much more helpful if the reports were customizable or at least a usable spreadsheet format.

Response from Top Producer Systems

Replied January 2020

Thank you Gina for your feedback! We're happy to be a part of your business! You can visit https://www.topproducer.com/campus/ to see dozens of videos, blogs and tips on every aspect of your CRM. You can also reach us for free live support at 1-800-830-8300. (M-F, 7:30 AM - 4:00 PM PST)

Michael from Carle Properties

The CRM of all CRMs

My experience with top producer has been absolutely wonderful. Their leadership and development teams are highly interactive with users. Their product support team not only provides solutions but rep follows up and reach out to make sure you got taken care of!

Pros

The Follow Up coach system and the Product Support Team

Cons

Some features are out of date but the company is beta testing a great new version that I love!

Reasons for Choosing Top Producer Systems

My broker to be honest. She’s been using the software for years and got me on the hook. Top Producer themselves are why I stayed. Great product and Phenomenal company! Highly recommend for any real estate professional!

Response from Top Producer Systems

Replied October 2019

Thank your for the awesome review Michael, we're proud to be a part of your successful business!

Kristin from Real Estate with Kristin

Everything a CRM Should Be

Excellent. From purchasing the software to getting everything set up... I have had a great experience.

Pros

Functionality, tools available, interface, style and design of the software

Cons

When using 8i I need to use Internet Explorer. That's the biggest downfall. I use Chrome for everything so having to have another browser open is a little bit frustrating.

Response from Top Producer Systems

Replied May 2020

Thank you for your feedback Kristin! We appreciate being a part of your business.Upgrades will continue to come!

Harry from Re/Max West Industy

My review for Top Producer CRM

Pros

Reminders and tracking email exhchanges.

Cons

Your personnel cannot explain why all mass emails to hotmail.com can’t reach my clients. Also, we cannot track who opens the mail. Read receipt is also optional.

Response from Top Producer Systems

Replied January 2020

Thanks Harry for your feedback! We're happy to be a part of your business. Our next generation CRM is currently in beta, updates include improved email sync that shows you a contact's entire email history plus if they opened your correspondence! You can check it out using your username and password here : https://CRM.topproducer.com.

Neomi from Intero

Keeps me organized!

Great.

Pros

I gave Top Producer 3 stars for ease of use because it does take some time to learn the platform and get everything in place and running. But once you do it's easy and customer support has been great and always walks me through whatever issue I'm having. I like all the features and reports and how it connects with my gmail account. Great way to track your pipeline and stay on top of your prospects and past clients.

Cons

Sometimes there are miscellaneous features I wish it had that come to mind when in the program, but can't think of any at this very moment. Nothing to the point of wanting to switch to another CRM. I do wish it was a little cheaper each month of course. : )

Reasons for Choosing Top Producer Systems

It's been a while since I made the choice, if I remember correctly I didn't care for the platform as much. It didn't have some features that Top Producer did. I felt it was more for just keeping track of prospecting and keeping in touch.

Response from Top Producer Systems

Replied April 2020

Thank you for your feedback Neomi! We appreciate being a part of your business! Our next generation CRM in beta offers streamlined workflows and a modern interface to help ease of use! You can check it out using your username and password here : https://CRM.topproducer.com.

Renata from REMAX®

TOP PRODUCER CRM IS THE BEST!

Amazing results. Fast, efficient and cost-effective. I truly appreciate having access to such a great system!

Pros

Top Producer is truly the best CRM program out there! I have been using it for about 8 years and find it super easy and quick to use. They offer great training courses and are always happy to help me with any questions I have. I used other CRM systems before and really appreciate the difference. I am able to efficiently community with my database, organize my appointments and send effective emails. They offer a great template library, a calendar, and a follow-up system. I wish that I had started using it at the beginning of my career. If you are a new or experienced agent this is the perfect system for you to use. I have invited many of my friends to use Top Producer and everyone is ecstatic with the results!

Cons

When I first started using Top Producer I had many questions and through the Top Producer University and their customer service department I had all of my questions answered quickly and efficiently.

Response from Top Producer Systems

Replied April 2020

Thank you for your feedback Renata! We appreciate being a part of your business! Free support and coaching will continue to be a focus for us !

Emily from KW

Too Cumbersome - Slowed Us Down

Overall, we used it for about a year before we switched to our broker's new program, which was free and a lot more user friendly.

Pros

There were a lot of options available for Client/Contact Follow Up and pre-loaded template emails in addition to the ones we added to choose from.

Cons

It is WAY to cumbersome. There are so many steps involved to set up a client, to putting them on a plan, to checking off their list of where they are in a transaction. If you are not someone who wants to play with a program in order to learn it, this is not for you.

Response from Top Producer Systems

Replied January 2020

Thank you Emily for your feedback! We're sorry to hear you had that experience. Our next generation CRM has almost completed beta, it offers streamlined workflows and a modern interface. We hope to hear from you in the future !

Frank from Team Stella

Excellent Customer Support and It is needed

Not good, when frustrated by the ongoing calls for help and it was time to cancel I was told that It was necessary to continuing to pay for this software. Which while it bills on a month to month basis is a trap for an inescapable contract. The antiquated billing approach matches the user interface. Most software these days allow you to pay for the value you receive and not try to hold you captive.

Pros

Provided some automation of some frequently performed functions but lacked a more modern user interface and required way too much individual tailoring by individual users. The Customer support team was great however for most problems.

Cons

The user interface, lack of integrated texting features, lack of support for Google Voice, the appearance of an email interface that was horrible and required rework external to the CRM in Google email. Strongly recommend trying another CRM and using this as a last resort

Response from Top Producer Systems

Replied March 2020

Thank you Frank for your feedback! We're sorry to hear about your experience. We make every effort to disclose the 12 month terms and conditions with third party sites like Capterra, as well as visible on our website, purchase receipts, and live consultations. Have you checked out Top Producer X CRM in beta? It offers text, streamlined workflows and a modern interface to help ease of use! You can start using it with your username and password here : https://CRM.topproducer.com.

It is not the top producer

I really did not think it was worth the price. When you are paying monthly for something you want it to work. Also, you want good customer service experience which I do not feel that they have to meet the needs of its users.

Pros

I liked the layout and set up of the product. The easy or staying on top of activities and reminders that it provided.

Cons

The programs required that you be on top of your contact list. I had it linked to mine and it was constantly duplicating my contacts so that I had sometimes as many as 3 or 4 of the same person. When I called in for assistance they said I would need to delete the entire CRM that I took months to set up and start over.

Response from Top Producer Systems

Replied April 2020

Thank you for your feedback. We're sorry to hear about your experience, you should never need to delete your CRM, we are happy to help duplication errors. Have you checked out our next generation CRM ? It offers streamlined workflows and a modern interface to help ease of use! You can check it out using your username and password here : https://CRM.topproducer.com.

Kathryn from Keller Williams Realty

Old School

I keep it because I can't get my info out of the system. And I don't feel it's worth hiring someone to copy all down into an new system -- probably would take someone 30 days, 10 hours a day.

Pros

Not much. It is too old school and complicated.

Cons

You can not download all of the information you have put in the system. You can get the name and contact info. No addresses, no notes, no list of items sent to a particular client.

Response from Top Producer Systems

Replied March 2020

Thank you Kathryn for your feedback! We're sorry to hear about your experience. Did you know you have access to Top Producer X CRM in beta? It offers text, streamlined workflows and a modern interface to help ease of use! You can start using it with your username and password here : https://CRM.topproducer.com.

Julianne from Lesniak Group at Berkshire Hathaway Homesale Realty

BEST CRM for Real Estate E V E R!

My experiences with TopProducer have been nothing short of fabulous! The customer service is amazing and every person I have ever needed to speak with at TopProducer has been friendly and knowledgable.

Pros

TopProducer is a complete CRM with so many features that Realtors need! From contact management and lead conversion, to transaction management - this is the sole reason I have been successful as an individual agent for over 15 years and now my entire team of basically brand new agents are also incredibly successful as well!

Cons

To be perfectly honest - there isn't anything I don't like. It does everything I need to manage my business and my team! I'm excited about the new features coming out in 2020! This just keeps getting better and better!

Reasons for Choosing Top Producer Systems

My team, which consists of mostly new to business agents, all love using TopProducer and are enjoying all the features that are available to them for their listing and sales and they are converting leads and following up with clients easily and efficiently! TopProducer is making my job as a Team Leader easy to check on team productivity and address any situation quickly and easily and gives my agents a lot of confidence to excel and still have a life outside of real estate! This was my goal: life and business in total balance and TopProducer provided this and more for me and my team! Thank you TopProducer for this awesome system!!!

Response from Top Producer Systems

Replied January 2020

Thank you Julianne for your feedback! We appreciate being a part of your business!

Stephanie from Crosslin Gist Realty LLC

Top Producer in real estate

Our experience has been good overall. The customer service is terrific! What I love most about customer service is the clock to chat feature. Agents are always ready and able to answer my questions.

Pros

It is very robust! I love the way you can add tons of information about a contact. I also really appreciate the “Coach”. It reminds me to be in contact with 5 new people every day based on parameters I set up for different contact types. I also like how easy it is to send an email to select contact types making it even easier to stay top of mind.

Cons

The thing I dislike most is the way that contacts have to be entered when there is a household of two or more. For example, I help a husband and wife list and sell their home and buy a new one. I am normally working with both parties throughout the process and build a relationship with both. Unfortunately, Top Producer requires two individual records of I want both individuals to be included in the Coach feature, market snapshot and other very powerful tools. On the other hand, by creating two contact records for the same household, I have the risk of duplicates when sending a mailing. Plus that means there are two records to update with changes and notes.

Reasons for Choosing Top Producer Systems

MoxyWorks was a benefit provided through my broker. I wanted my data and records to be fully portable if I chose to leave my company - which ultimately I did!

Response from Top Producer Systems

Replied January 2020

Thank you Stephanie for your feedback! We're happy to be a part of your business. Our next generation CRM is currently in beta, you can save multiple phone numbers and emails under one contact. You can check it out using your username and password here : https://CRM.topproducer.com.

Blaine from Real Vest Properties

Top Producer Contact Managament System

Staying with all prospects and clients makes it all worth while. I have had prospects in my system for several years before they purchased a property. Not every lead is ready to pull the trigger immediately. I have had any clients say over the years that because I was consistent with my follow up is one reason they dealt with us!

Pros

Top Producer has been our go to software for over 15 years. I have several thousand contacts in my data base and it would be impossible to manage them without such a system. The pre written emails and letter are very appropriate for the real estate industry, although we have added dozens additional for individual specific applications. I insist that out new associates use the program, 1 so they can do the proper client follow up, 2 so I can over see that prospects and clients are being followed up the right way.

Cons

Sometimes getting the signatures correct on the bottom of our emails need extra work. The drafting sometimes needs adjustments before sending out the email. I always check the finished email before I hit send, so this can be somewhat cumbersome id doing 10 to 30 emails in the morning.

Response from Top Producer Systems

Replied November 2019

Thank you Blaine for your feedback! We're happy to be a part of your successful business! Our next generation CRM is currently in beta, but it includes great new email technology that will use your current account (gmail,outlook, etc) + signatures when sending any communication! P.S. We'll also track who opens every email! You can check it out by using your username and password here : https://CRM.topproducer.com.

Tammy from RE/MAX Alliance

Top Producer, just about everything I need, all in one place!

Inside this awesome program, Top Producer... I track my closings, I track my leads, I track my client's important dates, to include birthdays, I track all my closed transactions as well as stay in constant contact with my buyer & seller prospects. Everything I need is here in this CRM. The customer service is superb and they are very patient! If you are considering this software, look no further, totally worth your investment!

Pros

I love the follow-up coach as well as the activity calendar. I am an experienced user and would not know what to do without it, it tells me who to call on a specific day to remain in touch with my prospects and past clients.

Cons

I do not like that TP is not able to send voicemail drops and text messages. I am waiting for those features as this technology is very useful in my industry. I think the drip campaigns could be improved to make it a more usable feature, I had to create my own for specific types of follow up, but TP does allow you to do that, so I just use my own plans, designed by me.

Response from Top Producer Systems

Replied November 2019

Thanks for your feedback! We're happy to be a part of your business. Our next generation CRM is currently in beta, and includes texting functionality! You can check it out using your username and password here : https://CRM.topproducer.com.

Roz from EXP REALTY

Good Product for Transaction Mgt pay attention to the contract

The experience with Top Producer is good, the customer support is polite and helpful. Do pay attention to the contract when signing up. You can't get out of the agreement easily and if you sign up for a bundle you are in it for a 1 year contract. My recommendation would be to sign up for the basic plan see if it works for you then go on to a bundle plan. I did the reverse, and later switched companies where I didn't need the website or Market Snapshot etc and it I couldn't adjust easily I was stuck paying for it for 5 months at $114/ a month and not using it.

Pros

We had used Top Producer from 1999 to 2010 an decided to buy it again because of our past success with the transaction plans. I think Top Producer is a good suite of products for the right person. Activities management is probably the best feature. It's great to use when you have a transaction coordinator.

Cons

Learning this product is time consuming. Plan to spend the time to immerse yourself in this. I personally did not find it to be intuitive but I'm not the best at technology. I think if you are a single agent this may not be the easiest option. If you have a good administrative assistant that has the time to learn this and dig deep, I've found assistants really like the plans.

Response from Top Producer Systems

Replied April 2020

Thank you for your feedback Roz! We appreciate being a part of your business! Ease of use is big focus for us in the new Top Producer? X!

Beth from Century 21 Action Inc

Couldn't work without it

It is the only thing keeping me on top of things. This product allows me to set plans and then just do the tasks as they come up. It keeps my schedule, if it isn't on the schedule it doesn't get done. I couldn't do have the work I do without TP keeping me organized and on schedule. It would be impossible to juggle all my clients without this product.

Pros

This product has got all the bells and whistles. It is easy to use and as your knowledge and experience grows the product grows with you. Customer service is wonderful. Very knowledgeable and very helpful.

Cons

Doesn't show the zip code on a search result page

Reasons for Choosing Top Producer Systems

Value of services vs. cost

Response from Top Producer Systems

Replied November 2019

Thank you Beth for your feedback! We're happy to be a part of your business! We love to hear that you're looking for ways to target clients and segment your audience. Please contact support to see how we can help. Our next generation CRM is currently in beta, updates include streamlined functionality for targeting customers, leads or custom lists! You can check it out using your username and password here : https://CRM.topproducer.com.

Travis from Korby Home Team

Top Producer user for 11+ Years - Great All Encompassing Real Estate Database Management Tool.

Our whole database, follow up systems, listing systems, closing systems and business is in Top Producer. We use Top Producer to remind us to stay in front of our prospects and clients - and to ensure we do not drop the ball with anything. Great software at an affordable price!

Pros

The best part about Top Producer is the ability to customize the content that is within it. You are able to build your systems, action plans, listing plans, closing plans and follow up campaigns all in one spot. What I have found when working with a team of agents over the past 11 years is that when building systems, the best thing to do is to have them all in one place - Top Producer does that. You can grow your business and/or team as big as you want - Top Producer is scale-able by being able to add users (either admin or agents). Our team would be lost with out it.

Cons

Some of the content in Top Producer is a little dated or irrelevant. We use all custom content that we have built so it is really a non-issue for us.

Michael from Royal LePage RCR Realty

Top Producer is a key part of my business.

I have had Top Producer for 31 years, before it became an internet program. I have always found it to be indispensable. Invaluable in so manu functions to support an active Realtor. There is a learning curve for anyone starting to use it but your tech support team are fabulous. They have an abubdance of knowledge, skill and patience.

Pros

Control of my database with entry of all listings, closings,activities and events One click posting of emails to appropriate client "Activities completed". Personalized emails directly from the client data page. Calendar and reminders. Marketing. Easy to produce attractive flyers. Income and expense tracker

Cons

I haven't checked recently but Market snapshot was not available in Canada. I realize this is not a Top Producer decision but rather an overly protective canadian industry. It would be good to have it.

Response from Top Producer Systems

Replied April 2020

Thank you for your feedback MIchael! We appreciate being a part of your business! We will reach out if Market Snapshot becomes available in Ontario!

Conrad from Berkshire Hathaway Home Services Preferred, Realtors

TOP PRODUCER IS GREAT

I have been using Top producer since 1995 and have over 10,000 contacts. It is comprehensive and indispensable. I love when I am able to pull up past information from years before to remind my contacts how long we have been acquainted and/or doing business. together. The calendar and transaction reminders are fantastic. And , what a great feature Google Sync is.

Pros

Activities calendar contacts information and history google sync Listing and Closing information Seller's net sheet Listing presentation

Cons

The lost of email history and google sync when the Google password is changed. I would be nice if that history could be recaptured or saved.

Response from Top Producer Systems

Replied January 2020

Thanks for your feedback! We're happy to be a part of your business. Our next generation CRM is currently in beta, updates include improved email sync that shows you a contact's entire email history plus if they opened your correspondence! You can check it out using your username and password here : https://CRM.topproducer.com.

Brianna from Keller Williams

Good CRM but not the best

I like Top Producer for the price- good value. I think it would be beneficial for them to update their interface and possibly incorporate additional features.

Pros

I find Top Producer to be simpler than some of its competitors, which can make it easier to navigate. It is more straight forward. I appreciate the ease of checking off tasks as they are completed. Entering information is also simple.

Cons

The interface seems a bit old- could use an update. It would be nice if Top Producer would also incorporate website creation into their program so that users can edit property websites while also notifying clients of the changes. Since they don’t have this feature, users are forced to use additional software for website creation.

Response from Top Producer Systems

Replied January 2020

Thanks for your feedback! We're happy to be a part of your business. We absolutely incorporate websites for our clients. Visit https://www.topproducer.com/top-producer-websites/ or give a consultant a call at 1.833.387.1911. Have you heard about our next generation CRM that's almost completed beta? It offers a modern, streamlined interface. You can check it out using your username and password here : https://CRM.topproducer.com.

Lori from Real Estate

Well-utilized program, but not for the beginner

After learning various parts of the program it was an asset but it took a while to figure them out.

Pros

I like that it has many features - statistics, built-in feature sheets or the ability to design your own, and it keeps contact lists.

Cons

Not a particularly easy program for a beginner to learn. With training and patience you can figure it out but there isn't always time for that.

Response from Top Producer Systems

Replied November 2019

Thank you Lori for your feedback! We're happy to be a part of your business! As your team grows, we offer free training and setup assistance to each new member. As well, our next generation CRM is currently in beta, one of the updates is streamlined functionality. We can set new clients up in less than 20 minutes as the CRM requires less navigation. You can check it out using your username and password here : https://CRM.topproducer.com.

Brooke from RE/MAX of Grand Rapids

Great CRM that is capable of SO much more than you'd think!

Pros

This software is definitely the "Cadillac" of all CRM software as far as I'm concerned. I'm in Real Estate and have dabbled in several different CRM's. So many are determined to "dumb it down" so much that it doesn't have all the items you need to keep track of and some are determined to make the system super confusing it seems. Top Producer is a robust CRM that can put action plans into place, keep track of birthdays/anniversaries for a main contact/spouse/kids/etc., integrate with leads coming in. and so much more.

Cons

The only con I can really state is that some people may find that it's such a robust system, they may get overwhelmed initially. My main advice is to review their help section. There are several how-to videos and topics that can help in almost any area.

Great way to keep track of activities

I wouldn't use every feature, but it's nice that they are there.

Pros

It is a GREAT alternative to a phone book. It stores all of the hundreds of contacts we have in the office and easily lets us import MLS info to addresses to keep track of listings. Whenever we advertise or show anything we go into the program and record it. Every month we create listing reports and share them with our owners to let them know what exposure their listing has gotten.

Cons

It can be awkward, and we used to use the flyer-maker feature but I found it to be a little slow and clunky.

Response from Top Producer Systems

Replied March 2020

Thank you for your feedback! We appreciate being a part of your business! Our next generation CRM almost completed beta offers streamlined workflows and a modern interface to help ease of use! You can check it out using your username and password here : https://CRM.topproducer.com.

Carol from The RealEstate Group

Been using Top Producer since the 1980's

Pros

I have been using Top Producer CRM since TP 5.0 longer that most of customer service has been there! It's an easy way to keep track of my clients, leads, affiliates and transactions. I have my calendar for both business and personal set up with email reminders. And customer service is awesome! I love TP!

Cons

There are options I don't use. Some steps to create a new template can be confusing. That's why I call tech support !

Response from Top Producer Systems

Replied April 2020

Thank you for your feedback Carol! We appreciate being a part of your business! Ease of use is big focus for us in the new Top Producer? X!

Crys from Keith Home Team / Metro Brokers of Oklahoma

Great for closing coordination and follow ups with reminders via email. Not as many features & functions in the ways of mobile notifications and access compared to competitors.

Pros

The closing coordination plans and ability to customize them as well as the option to create all your own personalized follow up plans to meet the needs of your clients depending on your pipeline and where you are acquiring leads.

Cons

The lack of mobile friendly access & functions. It would be a game changer if top producer could have follow up activities sent as text reminders directly to your cell phone with the ability to open the action with the notes directly from your phone. Most agents are on the go all the time and this would be AWESOME.

Robert from Kershaw Real Estate

Making my life easier

Very happy!!

Pros

When I get online leads, they automatically go into Top Producer. When I lose the original emails, TP always backs me up!!

Cons

It should come with a written instruction manual, or at least have one available to purchase.

Ease of use.

Response from Top Producer Systems

Replied January 2020

Thank you Robert for your feedback! We're happy to be a part of your business! If you're looking for an instruction manual, you can visit https://www.topproducer.com/campus/ to see dozens of videos, blogs and tips on every aspect of your CRM. You can also reach us for free live support at 1-800-830-8300. M-F, 7:30 AM - 4:00 PM PST)

Tiffany from The Mark Frisco Team

Great product once you learn how to use it!

Pros

This is a great product with great customer service and tutorial videos! If you have a database this is a must have to keep track of everyone! You can mass email, tag your customers with different tags explaining what kind of customer they are, search for contacts, save birthdays, and so much more!

Cons

It takes awhile to get used to this software and there is just so much to learn! Luckily there is the internet and tutorials to teach you!

Jenifer from Administrative Support Group

Top Producer CRM is great for real estate teams

Team collaboration and task management. Listing management.

Pros

Customer support at Top Producer is friendly, knowledgeable, and professional. The software is easy to use once it's set up. Tasks can be assigned to assistants or agents and easily changed when there's turnover on the team.

Cons

The industry standard, but not easy to use.

I never did like it. Too cumbersome and not intuitive to use. Too many steps to complete simple tasks. Moved on to another CRM that is much easier, more graphically pleasing, and much more user friendly.

Pros

Most big firms and teams swear by it. Has a lot of industry backing, support and integration. Does not have any limitations that I found.

Cons

It is far from easy to use. Not intuitive, clunky. Graphics are outdated, looks like it belongs on Windows 98. It has systems and processes that can be of great help, but seems to be in severe need of an overhaul to make the interface easier to navigate, and more up to date with "modern times".

Stephanie from Weichert Realtors, Community Group

Great products

Pros

I have used Top Producer for several years. I have gone back and forth with trying new CRMs and I always come back to Top Producer. It has absolutely everything in there that I need to run my real estate business. I especially love the action plans I can have for both sellers and buyers so no steps are missed.

Cons

The only con is it may have too many features. I definitely do not use all of them.

Linda from Keller Williams Realty

Was good!

It's been good, but it needs to be updated to today's standards.

Pros

I does capture every single lead that I receive.

Cons

Still using old Keller Williams non-compliant logos, so I can't utilize their built in marketing. Clunky to use.

Response from Top Producer Systems

Replied November 2019

Thanks for your feedback! We're happy to be a part of your business. Our next generation CRM is currently in beta, updates include modern streamlined functionality. You can check it out using your username and password here : https://CRM.topproducer.com.

Mo from Starnd Hill Properties

The best CRM out there

TP 8I is a great source to keep in touch with your clients.

Pros

The ease of use and functionality is a plus.

Cons

some of the windows are a bit hard to figure out and follow

Response from Top Producer Systems

Replied November 2019

Thank you Mo for your feedback! I noticed you mention 8i in your review. Our next generation CRM is currently in beta, the updates include streamlined functionality which creates less windows for you to navigate. You can check it out using your username and password here : https://CRM.topproducer.com.

Michele from DLP Real Estate, Inc.

Organized and technologically savvy software for Real Estate Agents

This software will help you generate more leads and business.

Pros

This allows you to always keep in constant contact with leads as well as providing your current clients with the best customer service. This helps do alot of the follow up work that can take hours out of our busy days. It makes the agent look good.

Cons

It can be a bit pricey if you are not utilizing all the tools it offers.

Crystal from CENTURY 21 Stopper & Associates

Top Producer Makes Marketing EASY!

Pros

I love that I can input my client database and set them up on drip campaigns to come my name in front of them. The software is easy to Navigate and has tons of Tools to assist you in your CRM management.

Cons

I have enjoyed using Top Producer to stay in contact with my database throughout the years, and I don't have any dislikes with the software.

selenne from Realty Masters & assoc.

It was a great system. Just a little dated as far as looks.

I got a couple deals from it.

Pros

Great CRM and great for long term follow up. It had daily reminders, it sent out emails to leads I had not been able to make phone contact with.

Cons

It seemed dated, the system was great but the looks and ease of use wasn't great. It didnt seem to flow to easily.

Lisa from Keller Williams

Excellent for task management, but stick with an outside email client

Pros

Keeping contacts organized is easy Assigning contacts to groups simplifies tracking where each client is at in the sales funnel Calls, tasks, and action plans keep every day organized and help ensure every step is accounted for

Cons

Very poor email interface: Unable to view full headers (VERY IMPORTANT when sussing out scams and phishing attempts) Unable to group-email when using an email task and template, resulting in unnecessary copying and pasting Unable to search emails (this feature has never worked) Unable to Mark as Unread Unable to nest threads and view as conversations

Shawlyn from Century 21 Premier Realtors

Great Software

Pros

Top Producer has many features that makes my life easier to stay organized and on task. I like that I can put in my contacts for listings and closings. I can also tranfer the property if I choose to do so.

Cons

I wish more letters were available for email.

Response from Top Producer Systems

Replied January 2020

Thanks for your feedback! We're happy to be a part of your business. Our next generation CRM is currently in beta, updates include new email templates crafted by industry experts! You can check it out using your username and password here : https://CRM.topproducer.com.

Tori from Kim Pratt Team

Lots of good stuff, but we have moved on!

Pros

I like how we could change the dates of tasks easily and build plans where one tasks doesn't start until one is completed.

Cons

So many things I don't like, it was not an "easy" program to use. We had used it in 2011 and switched, we tried to go back and it was the exact same as 2011 and still not easy to use.

Gloria from Athens Best Homes

Top producer review

Pros

Excellent software. Great way to keep keep contacts and leads up to date

Cons

Nothing really negative I can think of. Good support as well

Skyler from Realty Exchange, LLC

Top producer review

Pros

Cons

Website interface is outdated, however they are already working on doing an overhaul with top producer x.

Response from Top Producer Systems

Replied April 2020

Thank you for your feedback Skyler! We appreciate being a part of your business! Look forward to helping you with your website :)

Mariah from BHHS

Good leads!

Pros

I like the market snapshots that get sent out to the leads in the system. These snapshots help put the home with a great picture in the face of the leads. Being able to integrate with our main CRM is a big plus as well. The leads are valid and ready whenever we give them a call from here.

Karyn from My Home Group

Top producer not good for volume producers

I was impressed at first and excited. Then once i realized the limitations and tried to cancel I was put on hold for so long I had to give up. I originally thought they would some time I would come back if they get a search function and email to be more helpful and they refused to credit me at all for my 1 year subscription! Siting well you signed the contract.. What ever.. Bye bye top producer. Too many choices out there to be treated like that.

Pros

The way it looks and the idea that I could have everything in one place. But that did not happen.

Cons

Unable to search when you have multiple properties you have to look through the the entire list of properties. This is not helpful when you have a high volume of properties. It would be fine for the 1 or two deal person. The email function seemed like a winner but does not really track incoming only outgoing

Mariah from Keller Williams

A Useful Tool For Realtors!

Pros

Cons

It seems a little aesthetically busy and somewhat outdated as far as the graphics and overall format. There's some customization that's optional, but for the most part I just don't love the overall look and feel of it. If that makes sense? I'm too ADD and there's a lot going on.

Response from Top Producer Systems

Replied September 2019

Thanks for your feedback! Our next generation CRM is currently in beta, features are streamlined and the interface is very modern. You can check it out using your username and password here : https://CRM.topproducer.com.

ARIELLE from RE/MAX Generations

Stay on Top

If you are looking for an overall CRM that helps you stay on top of all your contacts and transactions, this is it.

Pros

The software keeps all contacts and transactions neatly organized. It is a great program for anyone looking for a single program to keep everything organized and help stay on top of your contacts. You're able to keep notes on everything. You could even set up email campaigns to clients. Overall, the functionality of the program is good.

Alicia from Homeward realty

Stay away from Top Producer and their products

The sales department are crooked, they have been charging me for something I cancelled months ago and they won't stop. I had to physically threaten to file suit and had my attorney get after them. What a bunch of losers. They really need a better system for handling complaints too. Avoid Top Producer at all costs.

Cons

The worst thing about them is their customer service, they are useless. I tried to cancel snap shot after their "free trial" but they still charged me and these people kept billing me for months. Then they claimed that I was under an implied contract, which I did not agree to. I did not a sign a contract or agree to anything in writing online. Their business practices are shoddy and crooked and I wouldn't recommend them to anyone. Do not contact their service go to the corporate headquarters of Move. That is not good business practice. Don't say "free trial" but then your customer cannot get out of being charged at the end of the period!

Samantha from Rick O'Connor Group

Functions Properly But Expensive

Real estate office using this for customer relations management as it pertains to ongoing transactions.

Pros

I think I like that you can have an unlimited amount of contacts in the system.

Cons

Two people cannot login with the same account at the same time.

Mark from Mark Coward, P.A.

Top producer not working with MLS

Pros

At the beginning I liked most of the features that it offered, contact management, letter and e-mail campaigns, CMA and flyers.

Cons

I have been using this system for over 13 years and have had issues in the past with a several functions of their system. Now their system in not communicating with my MLS board which has been going on for over a month. When I call they tell me that they have a ticket open and that the development team is working on it and can not tel me anymore about the issues or when it will be completed. The purpose of this system is to make our jobs easier not harder. They have no issues collecting the fees to use the system but not able to make it work properly.

Jessica from Specialists Property Management

I have been using for 10+ years

Pros

I couldn't think of a better database, contact keeping, mail merge, internet based program, it has definitely come a long ways since i first started using the program. I love it and will continue to use for many many years to come. So user friendly that anyone can use it!

Cons

Nothing, i love everything about this program. honestly.

Response from Top Producer Systems

Replied July 2019

Thank you for the amazing review Jessica!

Heather from Scott Lerew Real Estate

This program was easy to navigate and keep track of new clients and transactions in progress.

Pros

I like how easy this was to use, it was easy to import data I already had in use, and easy to update and add information

Cons

It was hard to access the template library to create custom postcards and flyers. The program kept telling me I had to download data that i had already downloaded

Leah from Triangle Experts

OLD SCHOOL CRM

Pros

It has MOST of all the information you would like to keep on file and has some good marketign tools.

Cons

Getting information out of this software is a NIGHTMARE!! It really makes it so once you have used it for a few years you kinda have to KEEP it or do a lot of work to move away from it all together!!