• Pros

• "Easy to use. Great customer service help when you need it. "

• "Ease of program and great customer support. Always timely and very helpful. Anyone in the office could learn this program and the tutorials are very helpful as well"

• "Was pretty easy to learn what I needed to chart initially . I'm still learning features as I go and have greatly appreciated the help given when I've called ACE with with any difficulties."

• Cons

• "Well to be honest the software is very good to use, perhaps more hints on how to use it or a diverse section on how frequently asked questions."

• "The only con about this software is that they dont have it for other medical clinics, it would be great for nephrology use in my opinion"

• "There may be some reports that may not be readily available. Not as well known as some of the bigger dental softwares."

Browse ACE Dental Software Reviews

Steven from Periodontal Health Specialists

I have had seven trouble free years of using Ace Dental in my practice

Years of trouble free use.

Pros

The software is very reliable and represents one of the BEST VALUES that I could find. It is loaded with features and allows fairly easy customization; everything from appointments, different fee schedules, provider info, reports, confirming appointments can be changed by the user. It is scalable from a single user to multiple user terminals in a large networked office.

Cons

There is little to dislike, especially when one considers the entry price. Anytime new software is implemented, there is a big adjustment. Some software companies send a rep out to the office for training. Ace Dental relies on online videos. The disadvantage is that some staff learn best by demonstration. There is an advantage however with videos in that they can be played over and over again, as many times as needed. This is helpful if there is staff turnover.

Response from ACE Dental Software

Replied September 2017

Dr. Spindler- We very much appreciate your high remarks of our software! Thank you for being a long time supporter of ACE-Dental Software. As you mentioned, training office staff is very important. We believe any transition to new software should be as painless as possible. Our bundle comes with one on one training. It can be done with any new employee or existing staff that just needs some explanation of advance features. Call in anytime for some personal training!

August 2016

Roger from Oppel Family Dentistry

August 2016

Our Experience with Ace Dental Software and Support

Ace has everything and the best support I've experienced in any business, ever! My wife and her staff have used Ace Dental Software at our dental office for just about half a year now. We are under the fully licensed $4,000 model. I am writing this review to give an honest and positive review of their software and support. I will begin by recalling and responding to a comment from a dentist that explained that the coders at Ace don't know their own software or offer good support it. Here is why this is false. When we began using Ace, we had a frustrating experience where the program wasn't functional for us. I have a PhD and work in coding in the field of bio-informatics. Prior to contacting Ace about the issue, I investigated every part of the program that any typical technician or computer programmer would suspect to be a problem. When, I contacted John I forewarned him that we were experiencing a problem that he wasn't going to be able to explain. Over several days and nights John and his coders repeated the same tests I did on my PC, and they arrived at the same conclusion; the issue stemmed from some aspect of graphics processing, but defied logic. John and his coders worked continuously in the evening and on weekends with tweaking features within Ace and on our computers to pinpoint the problem. After recruiting some equally perplexed engineer friends at NVidia to run Ace across many different GPU's we were able to pinpoint the problem to being tied to our office using an advanced GPU architecture that most consumers and businesses won't begin to adopt for another couple of years. After spending many hours inside and outside of their normal business hours, the Ace team didn't ask me to swap out $10,000 worth of graphics cards necessary for my work, for cheaper consumer models. Instead they spent many more hours over several weeks to re-write and re-compile a new program that would function in the architecture. I can GUARANTEE you that absolutely no software company would do that for a consumer. Over the 1.5-2 months it took all of us to identify the program and Ace to redevelop the program, it is likely that it came as a loss to Ace with respect to what we paid in our support and licensing fees. I am happy to write this review for Ace because of their willingness to offer a high quality and affordable product to dentists, and for their willingness to go above and beyond for their customers.

Pros

Ace is one of two reasonably priced software programs (other being Open Dental), and discloses its pricing. The key to Ace remains its support and kindness, whether a user has complex questions or simple ones. True Story - When we purchased our office from a retiring dentist I gave a receptionist (~50) a mouse to walk her through using Ace and dental software for the first time. She held the mouse with her laser facing toward her palm. After 4-5 months of using the software they are both able to enter patient information, payments and insurance, print statements, check out patients, and schedule them, but if I ask them to minimize or close out a screen they don't understand what I mean. How is it that they don't know the most basic of computer tasks, but can manage to use the software. Well there is an ongoing joke at the office, "Just call Jackie". Stopping by the office, I have caught our receptionists twice call Jackie when they thought there was a problem in Ace. The circumstances of these calls led me to realize they were calling her so much that she was basically their "elementary computer teacher." 1) I caught them calling Jackie when they accidentally minimized Ace and couldn't figure out where it went or how to get it back. 2) Dental Exchange (completely different program) froze and they tried to call Jackie for help. I can only imagine all of the calls she has had to hear from them, but she's always happy with them. They really are great receptionists though.

Cons

As much as I love Ace Dental, and would choose it over any dental software, I am admittedly critical of several areas. I have let John and Ace know it in several e-mails, phone calls, and surveys. They are constantly making upgrades to the program and bringing in new and exciting features, but it comes at the cost of ignoring a very few basic aspects that would truly make the program perfect. Ace opens in two major boxes. All of the core screen is an independent box that sits inside a second box that has the menu information. There is no point to this and its a distraction. The general graphics are severely outdated and color is basically 6 color RGB. While its the most feature rich program, it has the feeling of being an outdated program from the 90s. We'd like to have a computer set up (or iPad) where patients can directly fill out and update patient information, but the enter patient data screen is bland with a 1990s look. We try to maintain a modern look since a big focus in our practice includes integrating the most advanced dental materials and equipment that assists us in conducting dental research as well. While relatively rare we also get the occasional patient that asks us if our dental software was ever updated to have any modern patient info protection features. We joke about the look with a patient that brings it up, but always have in the back of our mind that some patients secretly have similar reservations of it, but don't bring it up for us to explain.

Response from ACE Dental Software

Replied August 2016

Dr. Brown, Thank you for your thorough and thoughtful review of our company and our software. We will continue to work hard to give you the best software and the best service at the best price. As for patient data entry, we have recently released our Online Patient Forms. New patients can enter data using any browser, either from home or using a tablet in the office. We value your input and we will be seeking it so we can work to make our software, as you say, "perfect".

Elizabeth from Oriental Dental

ACE software: ok, I guess

My old (20 + years!) software was not being supported and I needed to replace it. ACE met our needs for an affordable product (we have a VERY small practice in a town of 600.) The new front desk administrator has become very adept at using the program and its cooperative insurance efiling program. Even I, the doctor, can eventually enter procedures, complete insurance info and file a claim for a patient. Still, it is very critical for the support line to be available! Thanks for your help.

Pros

the price

Cons

inability to customize reports

Response from ACE Dental Software

Replied March 2017

Thank you for the feedback! We appreciate and welcome all comments. We do offer one on one training on-line. Since you ordered our most basic package, that may not have been included. In line with your comments, I would like to offer you an hour of training for free to help you learn some of those additional tricks lite the Report Writer. ACE has a report writer build into the software so you can customize reports on the fly. Furthermore, our support department is top notch, hold time are never longer than a couple of minutes, and someone is always available to answer calls. Once in a while the calls have to be prioritized in order to assist the most critical needs first.

Orin from Myakka Family Dental Care

ACE Dental Software - Best Choice for Practice Management and Clinical Charting

I have been an ACE Dental software user for five years, and it works great in my office. Before ACE, I used Perfectbyte for several years. ACE is far more complete, efficient, and user friendly. My staff has worked in other offices that have used Dentrix, EasyDental, and Eaglesoft; they all much prefer ACE. ACE technical support is outstanding. I have never lost data for any reason (that is most crucial!). When we call tech support with a problem or question, we almost always get connected to a familiar voice who can help us. On the rare occasion that they do not answer, we receive a call back within a short time. In five years, I have never not been able to use the software during patient treatment or checkout when we needed to do so. ACE Dental software bridges perfectly with the XDR radiology software that I use. Clinical charting and perio charting are intuitive and well thought out. And the ACE programmers are regularly improving the software with updates about every one or two months. I also subscribe at an ACE add-on that confirms patients with email, text messages, and phone calls. That saves the office staff much time, and cancellations and failures have been reduced to almost zero. Submitting insurance claims electronically is also easy with ACE! There is no instruction manual; instead ACE has produced a series of videos to instruct new users how to use the software. I am very satisfied with ACE Dental software, and I recommend it wholeheartedly to any dentist looking to purchase practice management and clinical charting software.

afshin from West LA Dental

Great support, easy to work with, many useful functions.

What I have learned is that there is no such thing as one software to satisfy everybody. But what makes a difference is that when there is a support team to walk you through it and be there when things break down and you are about to pull all your hairs out. I have been using ACE for over 10 years already and I am very pleased with the software. It is very simple to use and anytime I have a new staff, I would just have them watch the videos on line on how to do things, so it is like a personal trainer for me. Not many software let you do completely paperless, but somehow we were able to get rid of the papers and use PDF and pictures to attach everything in to the file. Few years ago when John was redoing the whole software, I was there with him telling him how to change things from a dentist point of view. Still today, I shoot him an Email requesting a change here or there, and if it is feasible, they get it done. As stressful as dentistry is, at least I know I could count on them to reduce the head ache of my day to day charting for me. Thank you guys :)

Pros

Ease of use. Being able to be completely paperless, attaching all the reports, pictures to the chart. Great support, constant updates to keep up with the latest changes in dentistry and laws.

Cons

on a selfish matter, I wished the hours of customer service could have been adjusted a little to help us more in the west coast.

Tammy from Michael McWalters, DDS, Inc.

ACE is GREAT!

My overall experience has been very good. They are consistently adding features and the cost is very affordable compared to other dental software programs.

Pros

I love the ease of this software program for our dental office. I am positive that any employee can easily learn the functions within a couple of days. The customer support is beyond awesome. They are only a phone call away and if you have to leave a message, your call is returned within a matter of minutes. If you forget how to do a particular step, there are tutorials readily available or again just a phone call away.

Cons

I would say the only part I like least is the periodontal charting feature. It could be more fine tuned for the needs of a hygienist.

Response from ACE Dental Software

Replied October 2018

Thank you for your great review! We have recently added the ACENotes Feature to our Perio Charting. This feature allows you to easily create note templates with steps for completing Perio exams, Crowns and other multiple step procedures. Please call our technical support department to if you need assistance creating templates or have any questions.

July 2016

Kathleen from A Fluoride Connection

July 2016

ACE Software and support rock!

Pros

As a dental provider for over 20 years I have worked with all of the software out there. What I particularly love about ACE software is the tabs across the top. I don't have to go through 3 or 4 clicks (or more) to find what I'm after. I simply look across the top to find the tab I want and I'm right into the page I need. As a dental provider, time is of the essence. We don't have time to mess around with the hassles of scrolling to accomplish one quick item. This program prevents that problem nicely. When you work all day with patients and software, one less hassle is king. This is MUCH LESS hassle! Thank you ACE!

Cons

Not really anything. Once I had a problem with ACE working with my Windows 10. Face it, Windows 10 is a pain for all of us. ACE had a glitch with something in Windows. Their tech support was right on it. With the next update (just as in my personal MAC and iPhone) it was one and done. Problem solved. I have been with ACE since 2007 and this is the only issue with the software. Do I blame ACE? No, I blame Windows 10. I recommend ACE without reservation! Thanks ACE for keeping me a happy customer!

Veronica from Christian Dental Center

Customer support is always Helpful. Software is easy to use and easy to figure out

Pros

Its user friendly. The cloud feature makes it easier to manage remotely. Reports are clear to understand. E-reminders get to patients timely. No interruptions in service due to server issues.

Cons

Ereminders still remind patients about old appointment times when they reschedule. We've had instances where patients call or email upset because they've called to reschedule but they get a reminder that the appointment is still set for the original time

Response from ACE Dental Software

Replied October 2017

Veronica- Thank you for all of the great feedback! Being on the cloud has huge advantages and we are glad you're enjoying it! In addressing your con- if patient appointments are rescheduled at the end of a day it is important to go to the eReminder menu and click "send appointments to ace." This will ensure all appointments are up to date that may have been changed at the last minute. If you need any help with this, please give us a call, we are happy to walk you through it! -Your ACE-Dental Team

John from John A. Vravick,DDS, MS, LTD

I have been very happy with this software!

Ease of use at w fair price! The support is very helpful and have taken care of our problems quickly. This program can do everything you need to run an office efficiently.,

Pros

This is a great program for the price. Ace program is windows based and there is no need for a trainer to come out to your office. All backups can be sent to ace cloud!

Cons

Problems with computers when there is a windows update. We had some problem with cloud backups . Need separate backup for X-rays.

Response from ACE Dental Software

Replied October 2018

Thank you for your great review! Windows updates can change sharing on computers. Please call our technical support when this happens and we will get it fixed very quickly. For Images, if you are using an Apteryx or a relabeled Apteryx product for imaging, you should contact them to get XVWeb. If not, talk to them about a conversions of your images. We expect the other image software companies to announce a web based product in the near future.

Loretta from Robert M. Dutton, DDS

Overall a very pleasant experience. And the Support Team is so friendly and helpful!

Pros

Being able to give our patients an itemized receipt. Relatively easy to generate dental insurance forms. When there is a change in "family dynamics", easy to move a patient to their own account. The "How do I ...?" are rather helpful.

Cons

Sometimes a little more flexibility is needed when generating dental insurance claim forms. Also a very minor problem is importing patient photos. Just can't seem to do it.

Response from ACE Dental Software

Replied October 2017

Loretta- Thank you for your great feedback! Our support is definitely second to none! We appreciate your positive words and we will continue to strive to keep our software easy to use! In regards to your comment about importing photos, it is a simple drag and drop or acquire from a webcam. I will ask our training department to give you a call and walk you through the process. Thank you again for being an ACE user! Kind regards- Your ACE-Dental Software Team!

Lydia from Ozga & Roberson PA

with the excellent help from your technical team I found your soft ware is easy to navigate.

Pros

Your software is easy to use, the Insurance windows are very user friendly. I also like your technical people,they helped a lot when I first started here

Cons

The type, (fonts), even the largest one are still too small to read easily. I find the software to have glitches, where you have to go in and out of the schedule to get it to print out correctly and the new feature where you put appointments on hold it will say chair conflict when there is not one, so you have to go out of the appointment area and come back in to get it to place the appointment. Ends up taking more time to do these tasks then it should.

Response from ACE Dental Software

Replied August 2017

Lydia- Thank you for the positive feedback! We would like to have a trainer help you out with the items in the software you have mentioned. Let's see if there are some adjustments we can make to your computer monitor to be sure the settings give you the larger font you would like to see. I have already asked my support department to reach out to you, in fact, you should have already heard from them. Since this is an unknown issue and never mentioned by you to date, we will look to resolve this immediately. We would like to be sure our software is always running optimally. Thank you again for your positive feedback and being a long time customer of ACE-Dental.

Kathleen from A Fluoride Connection

One of the customer rep is awesome! She took care of my computer needs today and she was so quick, knowledgeable and friendly all the way!

If you are on the fence about a dental software company, please consider ACE. I have no other reason to endorse this other than that I use it and I love it! Thank you ACE for such a comprehensive dental software package as your wonderful sales and support team and really working hard to have a great product! Well done!

Pros

I love that we can navigate through the program through the tabs at the top! I don't have to sift through a maze of 20 tabs to get to what I need. They offer every imaginable treat you could need or use and it all works seamlessly! I've used ACE since 2007 and am still thrilled to work with such an awesome team! And yes, I've use other programs as well so this isn't my first rodeo! Have worked in dental since 1995 myself.

John from John A. Vravick, DDS, MS, LTD.

Ace Dental Software Great Value and Easy to Use

I have worked with Eagle soft and Dentrix software programs and I find that Ace dental meets or exceeds these companies products. You do not need trainers to come out to your office, for which most companies charge. Ace is windows based and easy to pick up with a computer tutorial. New employees can train off the computer. X-rays programs integrate easily. I am very happy with the software. I have been using Ace since 2007.

Pros

Easy to use and training is easy

Cons

Not everything eagle and dentrix do is in this software, buy Ace does help add these items if asked.

Tammy from Michael McWalters, DDS, Inc.

The ease of this program is exceptional

Pros

Cons

Would like to see a tooth chart printed out on patient estimate sheet. With that the patient could go home and be able to tell what teeth were discussed and where in the mouth they are

Response from ACE Dental Software

Replied July 2017

Thank you so much for the positive review! We try our best to keep the software as easy as possible, while keeping advance features for managing the day to day of a dental practice. Also, you can already see the tooth chart on the tx plan estimate, please give us a call and we would be happy to show you how. Please call the support department at your convenience and we will get your treatment estimate set up the way you prefer..

Nancy from Thomas J. Zanella, D.D.S.,P.A.

Product is very user friendly . If you do have a problem it is fixed in a matter of minutes.

Pros

How user friendly it is. Anyone coming into the office (temp.) picks up how to use software fast. Customer Service ROCKS!!!!! Have very few problems with this program.

Cons

Nothing - We have had very few problems with this program in all the years we have been using it. When we have had to use temp. employees they have found the software very easy to use compared to others.

Response from ACE Dental Software

Replied August 2017

Thank you for the feedback, Nancy! We are glad to hear the proof, that anyone can pick up on how to use the software. It really is EASY-TO-USE! You can't beat the build in tutorials either. If someone now comes in, they can watch the videos and be ready to go very quickly. Thank you again for the feedback and being a long time customer of ACE-Dental!

Brooke from Access Dental Health

Very pleased with both the program and the support!

Accounting and insurance billing is a breeze with Ace!

Pros

The program is very user-friendly! It did not take long to get the hang of it. With the help of the support team any problem I had was resolved with a simple phone call, (by "problem" I mean something I did not understand):)

Cons

No complaints! I have not found any issues with this program. Everything task is very simple to complete.

Response from ACE Dental Software

Replied August 2017

Thank you for the feedback Brooke! We really try to keep the software as easy to use as possible. There are so many moving parts in a dental practice, we should not have to worry about software difficulty. It shouldn't be difficult to manage a dental practice. Software needs to be easy and uncomplicated! We appreciate you being an ACE user!

C. from John T. Faillace, DMD, PA

This software is extremely easy to use but support is readily available if necessary.

Pros

Our patients love the eReminders . Since signing up for the eReminder option, we have very few, if any, No Show appointments now.

Cons

There is not much that I would change regarding this software package. I would like to be able to create a statement for a patient's balance when there are still outstanding insurance claims.

Response from ACE Dental Software

Replied July 2017

Dr. Faillace, We do appreciate your feedback and positive review. We already have the feature you are requesting in the software. You can navigate to Statement Set up, under reports and check the box for "Delay Statements with Pending Insurance Claims." Please feel free to call us if you need assistance in setting this up. Again, thank you for being an ACE customer, we appreciate your feedback.

Kim from Dr. Michael P Healey, DDS

I learned to navigate Ace in a day! Easy, efficient program!!!

Having a software that I can depend on just makes my life easier and my day happier.

Pros

Ease of use - Also, if I have any problems, the support staff is wonderful! They are always happy to help even though I am woefully ignorant of computer terminology and they basically have to walk me through everything like I am 4 years old!!

Response from ACE Dental Software

Replied August 2017

Thank you, Kim. The ACE-Dental team strives to keep the software up to date! Our programmers are top notch and keep a progressive mind set with the software, while keeping ease of use a top priority. Our support team is the best! I have never worked with a more professional, patient and knowledgeable support team!

Amalou from Palatine Dentistry PC

So happy that we researched before we committed to getting ACE for our office. Best decision made!

Pros

It has everything we need to run our dental office; scheduling, charting, bridging our digital x-rays, employees time clock, claims, etc. They have great customer support, user friendly, and very affordable.

Cons

The dental images are not on clouds, so if I'm not in the office, I can't check my patients radiographs.

Response from ACE Dental Software

Replied October 2018

Thank you for your great review! If you are using an Apteryx or a relabeled Apteryx product for imaging, you should contact them to get XVWeb. If not, talk to them about a conversions of your images. We expect the other image software companies to announce a web based product in the near future.

Susan from Robert J. Hammond, DDS, PA

Ace Dental Software is just about the best business investment we have ever made!

Number One is the customer service, especially Jackie, who is truly a gem! She is so helpful, never makes me feel like I am taking too much of her time and her warm personality shines through the telephone line! I have worked with 2 other major dental software companies in other doctors' offices, and Ace does everything that they did, only at a MUCH LOWER price. I highly recommend them. Our dental practice is family owned and family operated. My husband (Dr. Robert Hammond) is the dentist and I am in charge of the front desk and insurance, etc. We are very happy that we found Ace Dental Software when we opened our new office.

Pros

Very user friendly, logic to all tasks.

Cons

Can't think of anything....

Belinda from Dr. Scott St.Romain

been using ace for about 15 years, love how easy it is to use and the tech support is awesome. thank

I have used other programs in the past. By far this is my favorite . Thank you Mr. Hastings and all the staff at Ace you make my life easy

Pros

easy to use and train new employees, love the reports menu with the ability to create a custom report I can most always get anything I need for both the doctor and the accountant

Response from ACE Dental Software

Replied September 2017

Belinda- Thank you for your great feedback on ACE-Dental Software. We appreciate you being a long time customer of ours! Our support department is second to none, and the built in training videos make it incredibly easy to train new employees! Thank you again, Your ACE-Dental Team

Cynthia from Educare Dental Services

Quality Program and OUTSTANDING SUPPORT and SERVICE!

I have been using ACE Dental Software for over a decade for my portable school based dental program. It has been a wonderful asset in helping to reach the patient base in the rural schools. We are able to keep track of our various locations and produce valuable statistics and trends in our patient care. ACE has been an exceptional asset for our business. Many thanks for the outstanding service and support we have always received! The staff goes above and beyond taking care of our individual needs and concerns. I definitely recommend ACE and their superb product.

Pros

Ease of use. Pertinent data and accessibility is always being updated.

Bea from AurorA Dental

I would definitely please this up against Eagle soft, Open dental, Soft dent. The software has kept up with the times . I have Ace, 15 years and still have not opened the manual to read it...it's just that easy and the support team is awesome

Pros

It to use.

Cons

Charting ..The teeth cannot be rotated.

Response from ACE Dental Software

Replied January 2017

Thank you for your feedback Bea! There is already a feature in the charting screen that allows you to shift and rotate the tooth in any direction. This existing feature allows you to match up the tooth's position relative to the actual anatomy. Please give us a call, we will be happy to show you where it is and how to utilize it.

Sherman from Dr. Sherman Zieve, Inc.

Great experience. Rarely have problems. If so, support is readily available and solves the problem immediately. They are constantly updating the software also.

The recall system is amazing. I have been in practice for 35 years. I use to send out Recall Reminder Cards with poor results. With ACE reminder system, my front desk sometimes has to call ACE to stop sending reminders as we have no vacancies available in our appointment book. There appointment book reminders has virtually eliminated No Shows.

Pros

Ease of use yet more features than I would ever use are available. The IT support is great. They listen to suggestions.

Cons

Maybe they can update the appearance of the program a little.

Linda from Dr. Jim M Bevans DDS

Overall ok.

Pros

Ease of use. The pros should not require that I send in 100 character minimum. There is nothing that stands out as far as the pros go. Ease of use. I should not be required to fill in 100 character minimum.

Cons

Least like the fact that the subscriber information on the insurance has to be entered as a separate profile if not the patient then linked in to the patient. We have a lot of inactives in our files for this reason.

jessica from C.V. Pasqualini Jr. D.M.D

we just replaced our computers in our office, and it was so easy and great service to reinstall ace.

easy to train new employees, easy to use and understand, all the different types of charts and all you can put into it.

Pros

the program is so easy to use. if you can't find or understand something, there are tutorials to help. also if you need support they are the most friendly support i have ever had to deal with, and we always get the problem solved.

Cons

can't think of anything, our office loves the program. .............................................

Response from ACE Dental Software

Replied August 2017

Jessica- Thank you so much for your review of our software! We appreciate having the practice as long time customers, let us know if you ever need anything. We appreciate the feedback. The ACE-Dental Team

Francis from Frederick H. Clasquin D.M.D, M.S.

ACE is the way to go!

I love using ACE, there are a lot of features that make the day go a lot smoother. Its nice to have boxes specifically for notes -very convenient. The support is without a doubt the best out there. If I ever have issues the rep is always there to help me solve my technical problems immediately and is very knowledgeable!

Pros

Ease of use and many useful features

Cons

I do wish that whatever I typed in was automatically saved and sometimes account info for a patient does not always transfer over to patient info.

Pam from Ronald L. Warren, DDS, P.A.

I love it!

this software has everything we need to run our dental office smoothly, have no complaints except when it is not running smoothly (which was only on yesterday) 8/22/2017

Pros

easy to get around in, user friendly, has many more capability's to help our office but right now we do not use them

Cons

can't think of anything, never really had any issues, appointment book is not easy to get around with

Joy from Joy Tucker Trigo DDS INC

Love ACE Dental!

I have been an ACE Dental Software user for 20 years and have been extremely happy. I use the email and text reminder service and patients love that and are missed appointments have dropped significantly. You won't be disappointed in ACE Dental- customer service is top notch.

Pros

Easy to use Tutorials online Customer Service excellent Email/Text Reminders AWESOME

Cons

Which it worked with APPLE COMPUTERS!!

Max from San Angelo Smiles

Great Software

Have Been using ACE for a long time. The company has worked with me to make it affordable for more than one practice. Support is great. patient support staff ( needed for oldies like me!!!!)

Pros

Ease of use. Lots of features. Pick and choose which ones to use. Constantly upgrading. additional options available at minimal cost compared to outsourcing.

Rodger from Rodger McCuistion DDS

I have used for 10 years and had great service.

I have used the software for over 10 years. It is easy to use and the service is the best is have seen by any software.

Pros

Easy to use and affordable. We have a multi doctor practice and works well for this.

Cons

We have not had any problems with the software.

Efim from TamiDental PC, Sano Dental PC

Great product.

The great product. Use it happily and enjoying for the last 12 years. Lately acquired additional practice and switched their Dentrix to my ACE. That was one of the happiest moments in transition of the additional practice. Thanks a lot ACE

Pros

Great customer support, very user-friendly, self-explanatory, great features for virtually anything my practice may need.

Cons

None

Vicki from DentureMasters

Love the support team of Jackie and doneca ! Always accommodating ! Super responsive !

The support staff are amazing !! Always friendly and thorough! Makes a frustrating experience more tolerable! Thanks, girls !!

Pros

I like azure and the fact that the price is right - so now I'm writing just to meet ur character requirement.

Cons

Too many glitches. Not forgiving if u schedule too many units for the appointment space. It just deletes the appointment u r trying to make. Also u can't delete duplicate rxs unless it's the same day. Not real user friendly -

Response from John

Replied January 2018

Thank you for your positive note on support. I was not aware you were having an appointment issue since no other office is experiencing this. It is possible that this is a training issue. Please call our technical support department so we can setup some training time and thoroughly go over everything with you and your staff. Thank you.

Teresa from Hope Clinic

Jackie and Denika were patient and kind in helping me as an amateur! Thanks so much :))

Pros

Cons

Problems at times in treatment planning . Periodontal charting anything other than probe depths is complicated.

ROBERT from ROBERT J RIGHTS JR DDS PA

I have used ACE Dental for 12+ years and have found it to be easy to use with excellent support.

Pros

ACE does the basics of a dental office very well. The support is very prompt, courteous , and I appreciate program updates in the yearly support fee.

Cons

Manipulation and display could be improved on intraoral pictures. Voice or automated voice messages could be incorporated between rooms

Galina from Harmony Dental Studio

Denika is exremely helpful and alway goes extra mile. Knows the product insideout.

Pros

I have used the ACE program for about 9mo it is very user friendly. What I like most about the software is Ereminders and scheduling.

Cons

I think some major reports are missing . For instance, Outstanding amount by insurance companies and some other reports.

Response from ACE Dental Software

Replied October 2017

Hi Galina! Thank you! Denika is an outstanding support rep! All of our reps ensure a great customer experience and go the extra mile to be sure you are ok. I do want to add, the report you mention is in the software already. It is conveniently located in the Insurance tab and can be run very easily! I will as a trainer to reach out to you and walk you through the process. -Your ACE-Dental Team

kevin from Hillcrest Dental

easy to use software

Pros

easy of using, great tech support, cloud, multi users, great software. hardly any problem with data base

Cons

if it can include medical history, consent, etc to support paperless office forms. Billing statement/pretreatment estimate is little complicate

Konstantine from Master Dental

Intuitive Practice Managment Software

Pros

Easy to use. Was also easy to learn how to use. Almost totally intuitive. Customer support is top notch. Unbeatable.

Monique from Wester Wayne Dental

Ace is very good and would recommend for small to midsize businesses.

Pros

Easy to navigate through the modules, the tabs are at the top so you don't have to shift some place else. The customer support is quick and easy to get a hold of. The cost is affordable than other softwares and the the data is quick.

Cons

The dental image is not on cloud, but other than that there are no cons , it is very good software for the money.

September 2015

Michael from Beasley Family Dentistry

September 2015

Dropped Eaglesoft for ACE with no regrets!

In 2012, our practice changed to ACE from Eaglesoft. Why? In my experience with Eaglesoft, Eaglesoft promised much, delivered little. Customer Service = awful. The standard response: Your issue must be from a power surge or internal electrical issues. Turn your server on and off and see if that works. ARGH!!!!!!!!!! The updates, which we paid for monthly, rarely came. Cumbersome software, too many clicks, had to get out of a section to view another section. ACE.... user friendly!!!!!!! Many bells and whistles important to a dental practice as the software programmer designed it for his dentist spouse. Any category you need with the patient in your chair is available on the same page. AFFORDABLE!!!! TREMENDOUS TECH SUPPORT!!!! APPOINTMENT CONFIRMATION via text message, cell phone or land line contact. RECALL REMINDERS via text message/email. ACE welcomed our needs, wants, suggestions to improve the software and updated in a timely manner [versus Eaglesoft send a suggestion and maybe in your lifetime you might see it]. Digital Radiography? ACE has multiple 'bridges' to work with your system. They aren't trying to up sell you. With any software conversion, hiccups and frustration presents, however, ACE support continued to amaze, even on weekends if necessary. I encourage anyone unhappy with their current dental software to investigate ACE.

Maria from Noah's Ark Children's Dentistry

Easy to use and affordable!

Easy to maintain patient accounts and history.

Pros

ACE Dental Software is super easy to use and works great for our practice needs. The knowledgeable staff is always on-hand for support and help with anything we may need.

Sherry from Dr David Daughters DDS

Great Software

Been with Ace since 2005, solid support, great features, always improving & adding features. My only want is color options when making notes in the patient's chart. Would make it easier to look quickly through notes for a specific theme.

Pros

ease of use & updates & support

abdullatif from DR kasu

Ace dental review

Data available very quickly and easy to navigate from modules to module

Pros

simple to use and very little training for the staff. Intuitive

Cons

Cost is fair. Monthly support fee could be a little less expensive

Houssein from Elegant Smile Dental Clinic

Ace software service - great stuff

Excellent customer service who are always there when you need them, and software has many features and simple to use. Simply great to have at the office.

Pros

Easy to use. Great customer service help when you need it.

Cons

None.

kiwon from Kiwon Shin Dentist PC

User friendly SW

There is no other better SW with the affordable price range. Easy to upload images and bridge easily with other radiographic resources. Customer support can not be better.

Pros

Affordable, easy to use and good support.

Cons

Did not find it yet.

Ilene from Mark B. Jamison DDS

Tech support usually picks up right away or calls back within minutes. They are very patient !!

Pros

From day one I found the software to be very user friendly. Didn't need very much instruction. Updates are done as needed and from client requests.

Harshna from AIIMS

Works easy

I am satisfied with the quality .Its worth money.

Pros

Easy to use Makes work easy Excellent customer service Amazing speed High speed Easy data compilation

Regina from Deaton Family Dentistry

We have had ACE since March and we love everything thing it does.

Pros

The ease of the learning the appointment book. The doctor and hygienist find it very easy to use. The charting is wonderful.

Cons

It can be slow at times and the computer get sluggish and freezes up. Other than that we have no problems.

Response from ACE Dental Software

Replied September 2017

Regina- We appreciate your feedback, and have enjoyed having you as a customer. While converting your DPMS can be a journey, we are glad that you trusted us. Your level of frustration with Eaglesoft needed a fix, and we are delighted that were able to provide you with a better workflow.!

Orlando from Dale Newman DDS SC

Its being very helpful to our business and very easy to use as well! I am always looking for the latest in technology and best software and this one by far is one of them.

Pros

The software is very compatible with any system and at the same time is very user friendly.

Cons

Response from ACE Dental Software

Replied October 2018

Thank you for your great review. If you look in the ACE program, you see a "How Do I' menu. This has several tutorials to show you how to navigate through the program. If you have any questions, always feel free to contact our technical support and they will be happy to assist you.

September 2016

Erin from Burke Dental

September 2016

ACE Dental software is excellent

Pros

This software has everything I want and need to run my dental practice. More importantly, they offer immediate tech support (they answer the phone right away every time) and the person is very knowledgeable and extremely courteous. They were able to access my computers and get me set up and my computers talking in no time. I couldn't be happier.

Cons

Really, I have no complaints about this product or the service they offer. Nothing negative to say