• Pros

• "Easy to get started and fairly easy to use. Really good for a beginner and/or a scaling company whose revenue is growing month over month."

• "- Easy to use - Detailed reports - Great features - Awesome support "

• "Great flexibility and tailoring of design in emails that you can send. I was able to get a very professional look on my own with little design experience."

• Cons

• "Everything is great. A bit costlier compared to some of the giants for 10,000+ contacts."

• "Sometimes formatting on a template can be a bit challenging, but overall good."

• "It's not cheap, but absolutely believe it is worth the investment."

Browse FireDrum Reviews

Eric from Viking Web Group

Industry: Graphic Design

Simple to send out newsletters whether you have 100 subscribers or 25,000. Their stats dashboard makes it easy to keep up with things, especially what subscribers are most interested in. We have had an excellent experience with this company.

Pros

I have been using Firedrum Email Marketing for quite awhile. The online software used to be somewhat difficult to work with but the people at Firedrum have made it mush easier to use and more simplistic. They have cut my time sending out our newsletters substantially by consistently upgrading their software. I am very pleased with their ability to keep their service on the cutting edge. I would highly recommend them.

Cons

How difficult the software used to be but it is not any longer. I have absolutely no cons to list for their service.

Response from FireDrum Email Marketing

Replied September 2018

Thank you, Eric, We appreciate your review! We hope that you're able to continue to use FireDrum for all of your email needs! I wanted to let you know that I'm scheduling account reviews right now to help our clients with deliverability, open rates, and click rates. If you wanted to schedule one, please email me at Alex@firedrum.com or call 480.699.1524 Thank you, Alex Goerner Marketing Strategist

Betty from Winn School of Real Estate LLC

FireDrum Took My Marketing to the Next Level

I use Outlook and you can't send out to over 50 contacts at a time. I have grown to nearly 600 contacts and need to be able to do my marketing effortlessly and FireDrum does that for me. Also, I own a real estate licensing school and tell all my students about FireDrum... hope you are getting a lot of business.

Pros

I like that my campaigns are always available to change for the next class I am offering. I very seldom have to create a new one. However, now that I know how to create them, I can do so in very little time.

Cons

It is not the software... it is the lack of customer service on the weekends. A a sole proprietor I often set my marketing up on the weekends and if things go a wry I have to wait for help. Maybe that has changed because, frankly I haven't have any issues for some time now. On the upside of that, once issues are discovered they are correctly quickly.

Response from FireDrum Email Marketing

Replied September 2018

Thank you, Betty, We appreciate your review! We hope that you're able to continue to use FireDrum for all of your email needs! I am sorry to hear about the lack of service on the weekend and I wanted to let you know that I will mention this to the support team. I also wanted to let you know that I'm scheduling account reviews right now to help our clients with deliverability, open rates, and click rates. If you wanted to schedule one, please email me at Alex@firedrum.com or call 480.699.1524 Thank you, Alex Goerner Marketing Strategist

moses from self employed

Signing up to FireDrum and setting up an email campaign is as seamless and painless as I hoped

Ease of sending out emails without much hustle. It is very easy to manually add lists or to import from third party sites There are a number of customer care channels that really reduces time spent looking for solutions to problems FireDrum is generally a good and affordable service.

Pros

I loved the fact that they offer email templates to ease the creation of email accounts. The delivery rate on our emails was quite satisfactory with the majority of them getting past spam filters. The tutorials that appeared when setting up campaigns were well timed, helpful and non-intrusive. The animated drag drop and preview features really helped the non technical members of the team create professional looking emails within a really short time. The last page where one has to confirm details before publication is a nice touch that I haven't seen in many competing services. It helped us make sure that all details were in order, a lot of mistakes were found and corrected in this final page

Cons

the dashboard is quite cluttered making it hard for a new user to know what they should be focusing on. The bright red bars at the top and bottom of the page aren't exactly visually appealing. I feel that the messages being portrayed in these red bands could be done with a pop up on the site or sent as a form of notification email. While the functionality of the service is on point, the UI badly needs a makeover. I would have loved the free plan to have a higher sending limit. 100 is too low when you consider competitors in the space

Timarie from McMarketing Company

Been using FireDrum for over 10 years and they are best practices!

What a fantastic team! the entire support staff, FireDrum goes above and beyond to make sure my team and I are satisfied and that any problems we face are addressed and rectified within 24 hours. We really couldn't ask for a better partner.

Pros

Our agency uses FireDrum as a solution for many of our in-house clients and we do so with complete confidence. We like that we have the choice of a DIY method or a fully managed, customized service and we can adapt for each of our clients based upon their respective needs/wishes. Additionally, the fact that FireDrum continues to add functionality and value to its software just allows us to pass that value onto our clients. It's not just another email marketing platform...it is so much more. As an example, we now have the ability to implement automated drip campaigns! FireDrum does not disappoint, and the affordability makes it an even smarter choice for us all.

Cons

I think some parts of it aren't labeled logically, but I also feel that is a personal preference.

Response from FireDrum Email Marketing

Replied September 2018

Thank you, Timarie! We are so happy to hear that you've had a positive experience with us! We hope that you can use FireDrum for all of your marketing needs. I wanted to let you know that I'm currently scheduling account reviews to help with open rates, clicks, and deliverability. I'd love to help your clients succeed. If you wanted to schedule one, please email me at Alex@firedrum.com or call 480.699.1524 Thank you, Alex Goerner Marketing Strategist

sheryll from Adopt America Foundation

*****Serious Results******

Its a good software, that actually got me results, finally not just another online scam!

Pros

This software was pretty easy to use, and I got results, its definitely worth using especially if your like me and you have tried a billion other things, none of which worked, the anticipation is crazy! This one works!

Cons

It costs a little bit but it was well worth it!

Response from FireDrum Email Marketing

Replied September 2018

Thank you, Sheryll, We appreciate your review! We hope that you're able to continue to use FireDrum for all of your email needs! I wanted to let you know that I'm scheduling account reviews right now to help our clients with deliverability, open rates, and click rates. If you wanted to schedule one, please email me at Alex@firedrum.com or call 480.699.1524 Thank you, Alex Goerner Marketing Strategist

Grace from Aspinwall Collective

Industry: Writing and Editing

Great way to manage and analyze email lists

This made us streamline into one program, what we were using 3-4 to accomplish. It is much easier and simpler to do it all in one, including images!

Pros

As someone who owns a small business, we have many clients who utilize email lists. Firedrum is an easy way to simplify the lists, the analytics, and the process of sending and creating emails. It was intuitive and simple to learn, also. We were also able to import contact lists right into the program. It also allowed multi users which was necessary for us. I liked that you can also automate to create email funnels.

Cons

The AB feature is a bit clunky, and could use some smoothing out, but fairly minor.

Zac from Times Media Group

Industry: Publishing

Firedrum Gets it Done

Pros

In a world full of email marketing programs FireDrum is the easiest, its not without some quirks but all email programs are.

Cons

Some minor deployment and formatting issues that exist in all email marketing systems.

Response from FireDrum Email Marketing

Replied October 2018

We appreciate your review! We hope that you're able to continue to use FireDrum for all of your email needs! It's a pleasure to work with Times Media Group. I wanted to let you know that I'm scheduling account reviews right now to help our clients with deliverability, open rates, and click rates. If you wanted to schedule one, please email me at Alex@firedrum.com or call 480.699.1524 Thank you, Alex Goerner Marketing Strategist

ORNELA CAROLINA from MARGARITA INTERNATIONAL VILLAGE

Excellent soffware that allows you to create, program and configure the electronic mail completely

I make the most of my company using current tools. A quality product, long live marketing!

Pros

Its editable templates, really a practical solution and the Spam filter, guarantees quality and security.

Cons

It is not easy to use, it requires practice and good handling, luckily technical support solves and pays attention in any doubt.

David from Strategic Vision PR Group

Industry: Public Relations and Communications

Highly recommend

Pros

This software allowed us to streamline expenses and provided a great ROI when we utilized it.

Cons

It took a while to set up and get use to utilizing it's functions.

Response from FireDrum Email Marketing

Replied September 2018

Thank you, David, We appreciate your review! We hope that you're able to continue to use FireDrum for all of your email needs! We love hearing about how well our platform can work for your industry. I wanted to let you know that I'm scheduling account reviews right now to help our clients with deliverability, open rates, and click rates. If you wanted to schedule one, please email me at Alex@firedrum.com or call 480.699.1524 Thank you, Alex Goerner Marketing Strategist

Courtney from RE/MAX INTEGRA

Great for the beginners

Overall, I can say it's great to go for the newcomers. You can have all the features in pro and also, the layout is easy so it's not hard to find the appropriate call to action for the forms. You can go ahead with this, it's nice!

Pros

Superb to get proceed and equally easy to adopt. Amazing for a new starter and for the one who are scaling their business for a great revenue.

Alexander from Times Media Group

Industry: Publishing

Firedrum's Email Product, Customer Service and Personal Experience

Firedrum has a great interface. You can bulk import with duplicate detection. You can either use the drag and drop interface (which is easy for an absolute beginner), use a WYSIWYG editor, or upload traditional HTML upload for email gurus. They have Email on Acid to help work out email client compatibility issues. (Not every emails show the same depending upon the code.) They do a preliminary spam check with Spam Assassin with notes on how to lower your spam score. One can send test emails. Once you have your email ready, you can schedule an email, automatically resend and integrate into social media like Faceook. You do have the option to setup RSS to send email and use Google Analytics to track engagement. Regarding customer support, they have a chat service and phone service. I have found chat service faster and easier since I am already in the Firedrum portal when I have a question. I have used the phone service about 3 times during the our company's use. No problems. They do listen to their customers. They had Email on Acid and then stopped. I requested the feature back. During their revamp of the product, they brought it back. Overall, I am happy with the product. We use it for a white-label for our various magazines and newspapers. I am on the technical side and find it easy to use. We do have sales reps, who are not and don't have a problem with the drag and drop. They used to charge per account and now charge per email address block. It looks like everyone is now using that convention. It is a small company in comparison to Constant Contact and MailChimp, so you get to actual know people on a first name basis. They have been around a while and don't foresee them going anywhere. Both Firedrum and our company are in Phoenix, so it is good to know that we are helping local businesses (If you care about that sort of thing.)

Pros

I like Email Acid and the Spam Assassin filter.

Cons

If the RSS feed was easier to use. Right now it requires someone to code something. While Firedrum does offer a service to do it for you for a fee, it should be easier to use. Even if you do something just for WordPress, it would be progress.

Response from FireDrum Email Marketing

Replied February 2017

Hi Alexander, It's a pleasure to work with the team at Times Media Group. Always feel free to reach out if you need any help, or feedback on your email marketing campaigns. Best regards, Daniel Anzalone FireDrum Email Marketin

Peter from Lee & Associates

Firedrum is a brilliant marketing tool!

Out business sends hundreds of email campaigns each month, and with Firedrum it's a breeze. The uncomplicated system, and the support start always ready to go and aid with any issues, there's nothing we can't overcome. I'd definitely recommend Firedrum. It's a great marketing tool, and it always feels good to know you're supporting a local company. Thanks Firedrum!

Pros

Fast and easy. Staff are always there to help with any issues. Just a quality product!

Cons

With the number of eBlasts that we have, it can take a while for all the campaigns to load. Also, the new updates have had some kinks that are being ironed out.

Response from FireDrum Email Marketing

Replied February 2017

Hi Peter, It's a pleasure to work with the team at Lee & Associates. Always feel free to reach out if you need any help, or feedback on your email marketing campaigns. Best regards, Daniel Anzalone FireDrum Email Marketing Best regards, Daniel Anzalone FireDrum Email Marketin

Jamison from GetFound Agent

I have used this email solution over the years and have watched it get better and better!

Increase in all our email campaigns resulting in +350% increase in sales coming in through this channel. We use this product internally and as well for our clients. Our business has grown because we use this email marketing solution.

Pros

I love the new email editor that allows me to create my own custom email templates to use with my campaigns. I'm not restricted and can be as creative as I want to be. I can make my templates match my brand easily. I also love the easy to understand reporting and the open boost feature which re-sends my campaign automatically back out to my list members that didn't open the initial send. This feature has greatly improved our open rates and click thru's. With this solution, I feel like I'm in control. Best of all the cost when compared to other email tools in hands down way more affordable. I would recommend to anyone to try out this solution and see for yourself how much of an impact that Firedrum can have on your email marketing goals.

Good system for email marketing and management

communication is key with so many options for subscribers and FireDrum provides the tools needed to engage my audience on a regular basis while managing my list to its maximum efficiency and ROI.

Pros

Cons

Nothing outstanding about Fire Drum. Pricey compared to some competitors for 10,000 contacts.

Response from FireDrum Email Marketing

Replied September 2018

Thank you, We appreciate your review! We hope that you're able to continue to use FireDrum for all of your email needs! I wanted to let you know that I'm scheduling account reviews right now to help our clients with deliverability, open rates, and click rates. If you wanted to schedule one, please email me at Alex@firedrum.com or call 480.699.1524 Thank you, Alex Goerner Marketing Strategist

Kate from Kidstop toys & books

Love looking like a Pro!

They answer the phone. They may have to research but problem solving is no big thing to FireDrum. They keep our business looking fab - online - with emails - mobile app is great.

Pros

It lets me customize my emails to match what’s happening for this week. Different size blocks allow products to be showcased in just the right way. Being a small business owner, FireDrum makes my emails look (as my employees say) legit, not cookie cutter emails like the other email companies.

Cons

Not holding different customized statement for that week so that you can’t copy and paste into another section.

Response from FireDrum Email Marketing

Replied September 2018

Thank you, Kate, We appreciate your review! We hope that you're able to continue to use FireDrum for all of your email needs! I wanted to let you know that I'm scheduling account reviews right now to help our clients with deliverability, open rates, and click rates. If you wanted to schedule one, please email me at Alex@firedrum.com or call 480.699.1524 Thank you, Alex Goerner Marketing Strategist

Brain from Ransome

Best email marketing solution i've used.

Non-Profit Discount, Volume Discount, Drip Automation, Mobile Friendly Editor are all great!

Pros

We've used other email marketing tools for various reasons over the years, but still always come back to FireDrum's email marketing tools and advice about best practices. We, finally took the plunge a year ago and moved all our subscribers over. The email editor and template manager is so easy to use. The contact management is also advanced but easy to use.

Cons

Limited automation options nad no transactional options. Although they said these will be avaiable soon.

Response from FireDrum Email Marketing

Replied September 2018

Thank you, Brian, We are so happy to hear that you've had a positive experience with us! We hope that you can use FireDrum for all of your marketing needs. I wanted to let you know that I'm currently scheduling account reviews to help with open rates, clicks, and deliverability. If you wanted to schedule one, please email me at Alex@firedrum.com or call 480.699.1524 Thank you, Alex Goerner Marketing Strategist

Kate from Melody and Keys, LLC

Easy to use, great customer support!

I have been working with FireDrum for over three years now and absolutely love it. The support team is always there to answer my questions! They recently switched to a new drag and drop editor which (truthfully), has been a bit confusing, but my customers seem to love the new layout. I recommend this to any business looking to send out quality campaigns with a return on investment.... Especially small businesses! My monthly priced was practically cut in half when I switched from Constant Contact.

Pros

Great price, great support team and great looking campaigns!

Cons

At first it was confusing to learn and remember how to access the different features.

Response from FireDrum Email Marketing

Replied February 2017

Hi Kate, Thank you taking your time to leave a review! We appreciate the feedback. Let me know if you would like to schedule a time to review your email marketing. Send an email to daniel@firedrum.com or call (480) 699-1524 Best regards, Daniel Anzalone FireDrum Email Marketing www.firedrum.com

Cameron from Park Place LTD

Customer Service is night/day better than Constant Contact

I used Firedrum at a previous job that was local to Firedrum in Arizona. After relocating to Seattle with a new company, I immediately transferred us off of Constant Contact and over to Firedrum. It was cheaper, more user-friendly and when you call, the guy that answers the phone is able to immediately help you! I can't tell you the headaches I had before and how relieving it is to get an answer in three rings of a phone and somebody that isn't clearly outsourced from a third world country. It's been two years at this job with them and I have nothing but good things to say.

Pros

Very user Friendly

Cons

With there was a grid system that I could drag and drop pre-made photos in for the correct size and able to link from there.

Response from FireDrum Email Marketing

Replied February 2017

Hi Cameron, Thank you taking your time to leave a review! We appreciate the feedback. Let me know if you would like to schedule a time to review your email marketing. Send an email to daniel@firedrum.com or call (480) 699-1524 Best regards, Daniel Anzalone FireDrum Email Marketing

Duke from Fractional CMO, LLC.

The Best Kept Secret in Digital Marketing

FireDrum offers a powerful tool for email marketing with all the bells and whistles you need, in an easy-to-use platform. Their reports are very useful and tell you everything about your campaigns. However, their most awesome advantage is their support to their clients. Nobody, not even the big names in email marketing, come even close to the support FireDrum provides.

Pros

- Easy to use - Detailed reports - Great features - Awesome support

Cons

- Not well-known in the industry yet

Jay from REIN

Tucson Jay

Always get answers and solutions. My internet skills are rudimentary but FireDrum personnel always are understanding.

Pros

Easy to use.

Cons

Attaching to email.

Response from FireDrum Email Marketing

Replied February 2017

Hi Jay, Thank you taking your time to leave a review! We appreciate the feedback. Let me know if you would like to schedule a time to review your email marketing. Send an email to daniel@firedrum.com or call (480) 699-1524 Best regards, Daniel Anzalone FireDrum Email Marketing

Shannon from Miller's Bay Farm

Industry: Farming

Great way to keep our customers connected

Firedrum Email Marketing is very useful to our seasonal business, because it allows us to keep contact with our clients even in the off-season.

Pros

Relatively easy to create professional looking emails and newsletters for our small business.

Cons

A little cumbersome in the area of creating lists and groups.

Response from FireDrum Email Marketing

Replied October 2018

We appreciate your review! We hope that you're able to continue to use FireDrum for all of your email needs! As I'm sure your client's also know, It's a pleasure to be able to work with Miller's Bay Farm. I wanted to let you know that I'm scheduling account reviews right now to help our clients with deliverability, open rates, and click rates. If you wanted to schedule one, please email me at Alex@firedrum.com or call 480.699.1524 Thank you, Alex Goerner Marketing Strategist

Karen from EANA

I could not ask for more!

Professional service, always looking for a way to improve my internet presence...which means I look better. Thanks Firedrum!

Pros

Accessible

Cons

Don't have any

Response from FireDrum Email Marketing

Replied February 2017

HI Karen, Thank you for leaving a review! Let us know if you would like to schedule a time to review your email marketing. Send me an email at daniel@firedrum.com or call me at (480) 699-1524 Best regards, Daniel Anzalone

Highly Recommend

Overall, the experience was excellent. Makes streamlining your email marketing incredibly easy and increases both open rates and engagement. Highly recommend!

Pros

The email studio was great for creating templates and the autosender was also super helpful!

Cons

Nothing comes to mind that I would consider a con to the software.

Response from FireDrum Email Marketing

Replied September 2018

Jenifer from Rosie on the House

Rosie on the House Review

FireDrum is a great marketing solution. We are able to communicate with our Homeowners with ease and when we need assistance, FireDrum's response time is very fast and helpful.

Pros

It is easy to use. Very simple control / plug and play software

Cons

Some of the editing ability when you want to get very specific with design or want to save space can be limited. There are a couple more block styles that should be created and made as an option

Response from FireDrum Email Marketing

Replied September 2018

Thank you, Jenifer, We appreciate your review! We hope that you're able to continue to use FireDrum for all of your email needs! I wanted to let you know that I'm scheduling account reviews right now to help our clients with deliverability, open rates, and click rates. If you wanted to schedule one, please email me at Alex@firedrum.com or call 480.699.1524 Thank you, Alex Goerner Marketing Strategist

Howard from Community Tire Pros and Auto Repair

Never let us down

We have used the Firedrum team for 10 plus years and they have always exceeded our expectations. Customer service and a product that works is a winning combination.

Pros

It is simple enough that I can use it. That's a much bigger statement than you may think.

Cons

No Cons from our side

Response from FireDrum Email Marketing

Replied February 2017

Hi Howard, Thank you taking some time to leave a review! We appreciate the feedback. It's always a pleasure to work with the team at Community Tire Pros and Auto Repair. Let me know if you would like to schedule a time to review your email marketing. Send an email to daniel@firedrum.com or call (480) 699-1524 Best regards, Daniel Anzalone FireDrum Email Marketing www.firedrum.com

Lisa from HelmsBriscoe

Keep up the good work.

We have been happy with FireDrum during the course of our partnership. While we have gone through a few different main points of contact, I know the work will always be complete and the team is responsive.

Pros

Easy to use, good reporting.

Chuck from Boostwave Consulting

Best Email Marketing Company

Using FireDrum has been a major marketing piece for all of our clients. Not only do they have the best prices but the editor itself is super easy to use and the resend to unopens (OpenBoost) is really awesome. I highly recommend FireDrum for anyone currently using email marketing.

Pros

The OpenBoost technology is awesome and the new drag and drop editor is really great.

Cons

No complaints :)

Response from FireDrum Email Marketing

Replied February 2017

Hi Chuck, It's a pleasure to work with the team at Boostwave. Always feel free to reach out if you need any help, or feedback on your email marketing campaigns. Best regards, Daniel Anzalone FireDrum Email Marketing (480) 699-1524 daniel@firedrum.com

Christina from e-2 productions

Satisfied customer

I have been extremely satisfied and pleased with the ease of use and comprehensive functionality of the program. Since my company is multi-dimensional, there are several employees who use FireDrum for various aspects of our email marketing, and to date we have had no complaints and our open rate and click rate has increased by at least 20% across all campaigns.

Pros

Functionality and ease of use.

Cons

It's not cheap, but absolutely believe it is worth the investment.

Great Email Builder to Make Professional Templates

Great customer service and support. Very responsive and always able to talk to real people.

Pros

The drag and drop email builder, Template Options, High Sending Limits, Deliverability, Customer Service/Support, and Affordability.

Cons

Would be ideal to have additional automation functionality.

Response from FireDrum Email Marketing

Replied September 2018

Thank you, We appreciate your review! We hope that you're able to continue to use FireDrum for all of your email needs! We hope to be adding more automation features in the future. I wanted to let you know that I'm scheduling account reviews right now to help our clients with deliverability, open rates, and click rates. If you wanted to schedule one, please email me at Alex@firedrum.com or call 480.699.1524 Thank you, Alex Goerner Marketing Strategist

Kalin from Clyde Peeling's Reptiland

Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

Glad I made the Switch!

I recently switched from a large, nationally known email marketing provider. I initially made the decision based on the savings, but since making the switch, I could not be more satisfied with their all around products and services! From excellent customer service and attentive support staff to the impressive features and advanced reporting options--I can't say enough good things about FireDrum! I'm just getting my feet wet, but I can't wait to really dig in and get the most out of their services. Keep up the great work!

Pros

The features and functionality are second to none, and at half the price of competitors, it's a no-brainer!

Cons

It's not necessarily a con, but the interface for creating emails. I'm just not familiar with all the options and features yet (since I just switched to FireDrum), so for now, creating emails is a bit more time consuming. But I'm sure as I work with the software more, I'll get more comfortable with it. Honestly, the flexibility of the software is a plus . . . just maybe not when you're a "newbie"!

Response from FireDrum Email Marketing

Replied February 2017

Hi Kalin, Thank you taking your time to leave a review! We appreciate the feedback. Let me know if you would like to schedule a time to review your email marketing. Send an email to daniel@firedrum.com or call (480) 699-1524 Best regards, Daniel Anzalone FireDrum Email Marketin

FireDrum Email Marketing Review

Communication. we use it as a newsletter and reminder prompt. It works great to advise members quickly and without the added cost of paper and postage.

Pros

Cons

Managing members. I would like to delete members who are older and no longer relevant to email.

Response from FireDrum Email Marketing

Replied September 2018

We appreciate your review! We hope that you're able to continue to use FireDrum for all of your email needs! You can deactivate members that you feel no longer use email to assure they wont get another send. I wanted to let you know that I'm scheduling account reviews right now to help our clients with deliverability, open rates, and click rates. If you wanted to schedule one, please email me at Alex@firedrum.com or call 480.699.1524 Thank you, Alex Goerner Marketing Strategist

pat from Community Tire Pros & Auto Repair

End Results are GREAT!

We are thrilled with the email addresses we have gathered thru the years and can push out anything, at any time. our monthly newsletters keep us connected with those clients with a variety of tips, industry and call to action to draw into the stores.

Pros

The simplest of programs to maneuver thru the site. Easy to customize for your company needs. The analytics bring it back to the real numbers & on the focus of the newsletters, etc To whom you are reaching, responses, call to actions, active clients & the ability for one to unsubscribe. We've never had a problem getting any question answers or assistance with an issue, that is lifesaving to us at the end of the phone.

Cons

none at this time, we've not had any issue that hasn't been answered within the system of support.

Kathy from Mimi's Greenhouse

Industry: Farming

Best customer service ever!

It is a very inexpensive way to connect with my customers on a regular basis.

Pros

First, the price is better than any other email list provider I've tried but the big reason I'll stay with Firedrum is the customer service. I had a problem creating an email sign up form for my website. I know just enough about web building to be dangerous. The whole IT crew came to my rescue. I even got personal emails and phone calls from customer service reps to help me. This never happens on other providers I've had in the past. I'll be a Firedrum customer for life!

Cons

I did have issues trying to add a second business to my account but the service is so inexpensive that I just opened a second account for that other business.

Jeff from Louis Heyden Group, LLC

A solid email marketing platform for driving business

FireDrum says they are "easy to use, affordable and powerful" and I would agree. It's a tool easier to use then other services in the market and the results solid. Building your brand and getting you message out is key and FireDrum makes it fun to watch the results develop. You are in control.

Pros

Easy to use templates to plug content into and a schedule for pin-pointing the message.

Response from FireDrum Email Marketing

Replied February 2017

Hi Jeff, Thank you taking your time to leave a review! We appreciate the feedback. Let me know if you would like to schedule a time to review your email marketing. Send an email to daniel@firedrum.com or call (480) 699-1524 Best regards, Daniel Anzalone FireDrum Email Marketing www.firedrum.com

Rich from R&B Shuman Inc D/B/A Rasenicks

Fire Drum is a great value for small business

We contact our customers via email about every two weeks. FireDrum is an affordable solution for us. It is easy to learn and use, and any problems are easily fixed just by searching on their site. We have not yet had to contact them with any issues.

Pros

Ease of use, affordability.

Cons

I really do not have any negative issues with this software

Response from FireDrum Email Marketing

Replied February 2017

Hi Rich, Thank you taking your time to leave a review! We appreciate the feedback. Let me know if you would like to schedule a time to review your email marketing. Send an email to daniel@firedrum.com or call (480) 699-1524 Best regards, Daniel Anzalone FireDrum Email Marketing

Sherry from Orthotic Holdings Inc

Industry: Medical Devices

FireDrum ... Automation & Email Marketing that Works for You

I have worked with and recommended FireDrum marketing for more than a decade. They are professional, fast and experienced. From the top-down their level of service is amazing.

Pros

Scalability & Functionality

Response from FireDrum Email Marketing

Replied February 2017

Hi Sherry, Thank you for leaving a review! Let us know if you would like to schedule a time to review your email marketing. Send me an email at daniel@firedrum.com or call me at (480) 699-1524 Best regards, Daniel Anzalone

Trevor from Patrick Hayes Architecture

Industry: Architecture & Planning

Amazing email marketing and customer service.

I worked with Firedrum for nearly 10 years sending out monthly campaigns and never had a single issue. After the easy setup of my profile I was quickly on my way sending out campaigns to a 3,000+ client list. The best part of Firedrum, by far, is the customer service. I was always on a first name basis with each of my account reps who were always eager and willing to help out. They were very candid and honest whenever I needed help finding something, or helping me complete the designs of my campaigns. I couldn't recommend this service enough to anyone who is looking to have a top notch team working along side them on their email marketing campaigns. Thanks for everything Firedrum!!

Pros

Ease of use and well laid out UI scheme

Cons

Not 100% accurate in the reports, or what some of the numbers meant after campaigns were sent.

Response from FireDrum Email Marketing

Replied February 2017

Hi Trevor, Thank you for leaving a review! Let us know if you would like to schedule a time to review your email marketing. Send me an email at daniel@firedrum.com or call me at (480) 699-1524 Best regards, Daniel Anzalone

Debra from Collection Industry News

Very happy client!

We have been using Fire Drum for our email marketing for over 8 years and we are very pleased with the ease of which to use. The Fire Drum staff has always been very responsive to any of our questions.

Response from FireDrum Email Marketing

Replied February 2017

Hi Debra, Thank you for leaving a review! Let us know if you would like to schedule a time to review your email marketing. Send me an email at daniel@firedrum.com or call me at (480) 699-1524 Best regards, Daniel Anzalone

Niti from Truebite, Inc.

Industry: Wholesale

FireDrum Email Marketing is so much better than anything I've ever used!

I love the software. It's easy to use. I love the fact that when I import several excel sheets with names and email addresses, the software knows which are duplicates, and will not use the duplicated email addresses. The reports are excellent and very detailed. It's easy to edit member names. I find that this software is so much more flexible than Constant Contact and the other ones I've used in the past. Though, since I'm more advance in HTML code, I wish there was a better way to edit HTML code and more user friendly like DreamWeaver. Also, would have been nice to have better email templates to choose from. Sometimes I'm in a hurry and a template is perfect! Overall, excellent customer service, support and excellent software! Thanks so much.

Pros

1) The software recognizes duplicate names. 2) Detailed reports

Cons

1) HTML editing needs work. Would be great if it was similar to Dreamweaver. 2) More variety of email templates. Some of the templates are not very attractive.

Response from FireDrum Email Marketing

Replied February 2017

Hi Niti, Thank you for leaving a review! Let us know if you would like to schedule a time to review your email marketing. Send me an email at daniel@firedrum.com or call me at (480) 699-1524 Best regards, Daniel Anzalone

Roger from 360 Private Investigators

Happy Customer

Been a long time customer. Very rare I have had a problem. Any issue at all... customer service is top notch.

Pros

Cons

None

Response from FireDrum Email Marketing

Replied February 2017

Hi Roger, Thank you taking your time to leave a review! We appreciate the feedback. Let me know if you would like to schedule a time to review your email marketing. Send an email to daniel@firedrum.com or call (480) 699-1524 Best regards, Daniel Anzalone FireDrum Email Marketing

Alex from Visionstar

I like it over all but they need to work on the speed, sometimes it's too slow

same benefits you can get with any other email marketing software

Pros

templates are pretty cool, you have many options with different styles, the price is not bad, easy to read

Cons

Speed, sometimes it takes a lot of time to load the templates, to edit the templates and so, the price is not the best

barry from Purple Lizards

For our emails

I would say out of a few ESP's Firedrum has been the best.

Pros

Ease of use and tracking info are about as good as any other esp I have used.

Cons

I'd like it to be more detailed in the reporting. I would also like a few features improved so that I don't lose designs if I forget to save or the order.

Response from FireDrum Email Marketing

Replied September 2018

Thank you, Barry, We are so happy to hear that you feel we have an ease of use! We hope that you can use FireDrum for all of your marketing needs. I wanted to let you know that I'm currently scheduling account reviews to help with open rates, clicks, and deliverability. If you wanted to schedule one, please email me at Alex@firedrum.com or call 480.699.1524 Thank you, Alex Goerner Marketing Strategist

Perri from AZ Big Media

Fantastic customer service

There are a lot of email providers you could choose, but how many of them provide stellar support with a live person? Not many. Good product, but the great people are what makes FireDrum my choice.

Pros

The excellent customer service!

Cons

It's not very intuitive for people who are not tech savvy.

Response from FireDrum Email Marketing

Replied March 2017

Hi Perri, Thank you for leaving us a review. It's been a pleasure working with the team at AZ Big Media. I wanted to let you know that we recently created a new set of templates that are mobile friendly along with an easier to use email editor. We did this in an effort to make our system more user friendly. If you would be interested, I would be happy to give you a free training session on the updates to make sure you are using the system to it's full potential. Let me know if you would be interested in scheduling that. Best regards, Daniel Anzalone FireDrum Email Marketing www.firedrum.com (480) 699- 1524

Lyle from Rapid Resonse Restoration, Inc.

great

Pros

It was Easy to use. The software was simple.

Cons

it was a little pricey for me. I would like to see some trial products.

Response from FireDrum Email Marketing

Replied September 2018

Thank you for the review, Lyle! We do hope that FireDrum is best suited to fit all of your email needs. I wanted to let you know that I'm scheduling account reviews right now to help our clients with deliverability, open rates, and click rates. If you wanted to schedule one, please email me at Alex@firedrum.com or call 480.699.1524 Thank you, Alex Goerner Marketing Strategist

Brian from BMD Printing & Business Services

Industry: Printing

Great Way to Reach My Customers

Firedrum is an easy, cost-effective way to reach customers and prospects via email. It is simple to use and the reporting tells me who is engaging, so I can custom-tailor my message. The only drawback is that I am unable to layer text and graphics.

Pros

Easy to use, cost effective.

Cons

Can't layer text and graphics.

Tyler from SocialTech Consulting

President/CEO

Love Firedrum! We've used other software in the past. We always appreciated the fact that Firedrum is local and that we can always get a human being on the phone. This makes things so much easier!

Pros

Easy of use

Cons

The product is very PC in the layout. Would be nice to have a clean/intuitive mac feel to it.

samantha from My Office

Great company, easy to use with quick responses

I started using Firedrum about a year ago and it's been great so far. If I have any questions, they are quick to get back and assist. I wish there were more options, like more font choices and interactive media to use on the email templates but it's a great tool besides that. Adding members is swift and easy to find because of the categories.

Pros

Ease of use

Cons

Needs more options in the email template

Response from FireDrum Email Marketing

Replied February 2017

Hi Samantha, Thank you taking your time to leave a review! We appreciate the feedback. Email fonts are more limited than web fonts because not all email clients have the same font sets. We have a selection of fonts we know will appear the same in all email clients. Let me know if you would like to schedule a time to review your email marketing, and possible solutions to put in fonts you want to use. Send an email to daniel@firedrum.com or call (480) 699-1524 Best regards, Daniel Anzalone FireDrum Email Marketing

Rob from Frontier Creations, Inc.

A Great Alternative to "The Big Guys"

Having used a more well known (and more complicated and more expensive) service for years, I was delighted with the simplicity of the FireDrum interface and surprised at the power of the controls. Of course, I wouldn't have dumped the higher-priced Email Marketers if FireDrum wasn't at least as usable (it was waaay more user friendly), but I haven't had to give up anything except higher prices and have gained in every way. FireDrum is great!

Pros

Easy to use. Easy easy easy.

Cons

I wish one could schedule more re-sends to unopened, each time refining in the send. One is great but four would be greater.

Response from FireDrum Email Marketing

Replied February 2017

Hi Rob, Thank you taking your time to leave a review! We appreciate the feedback. Let me know if you would like to schedule a time to review your email marketing. Send an email to daniel@firedrum.com or call (480) 699-1524 Best regards, Daniel Anzalone FireDrum Email Marketing

Anna Mae from That List Lady

Awesome support.

I use different servers for different companies I manage accounts for. They vary widely, so it is a learning curve for each site. This site has a good help system and the technical support is awesome. I feel it could be a little easier for a novice like me, especially in building my own templates. Their language is different from the other sites I use, but guess that is normal. All in all, it is a solid site.

Pros

Easy to see progress on a project. A system does not get stuck when I switch screens.

Cons

Can't set up my own templates per my client's specs. Also not able to schedule specific multiple times and dates for the same email to be recent.

Response from FireDrum Email Marketing

Replied February 2017

Hi Anna Mae, Thank you for leaving a review! Let us know if you would like to schedule a time to review your email marketing, and how we can better serve you. Send me an email at daniel@firedrum.com or call me at (480) 699-1524

Lynne from Arizona Republican Assembly

A good product but needs some solutions to problems

I like Firedrum over other similar systems I have used. It's been easy to learn and to use. But the one thing that continues to be a problem is delivery of the message. Way too many of our members do not get the emails at all and many others only get it in their junk box despite white listing and putting the email address in their contact list. I even get it in my junk box from time to time. We have worked with tech support and done everything we were were told to do but this continues to be a problem.

Response from FireDrum Email Marketing

Replied September 2017

Hi Lynne, Thank you for taking time to leave us a review. Deliverability is one of the things I focus on. There are a lot of factors to look at. if you would like me to take a closer look at your account to look for places we can improve on deliverability please email or call to schedule a review. Thanks, Daniel Anzalone | Account Manager FireDrum Email Marketing (480) 699-1524