• Pros

• "Easy to use, easyto install. It gives a full view of the sales cycle"

• "Its very intuitive and easy for field reps to use with little explaining. "

• "The ease of use. Our Reps love this software and app that makes it easy to communicate. leave notes and submit orders and is a great overall CRM. "

• Cons

• "The only thing that sometimes knits my brows is some tiny bugs, that appear after some updates. But the good thing is they work on them really fast and fix asap."

• "- Reporting on the back end could be more robust - Photo taking could be simpler"

• "Although I don't have any cons. I hope in the future we are able to upload small videos. But even without it, this app is 5 star!"

Browse Repsly Reviews

Brian from Dawn Distribution

Industry: Warehousing

A useable tool for business on a finger tip.

competetor information,which help me to get the right prices for the market that we are serving. queries get solved immediately because this app is linked to certain group of high ranking whereby once you submit your query everyone jump in to solve the customer query asap.

Pros

He is friendly and efficiency to be use especially when you plan your day,week,monthly customer call report it actually reminds you with the schedule that you need to follow. capturing orders is much easier no need for any pen or paper. reporting back to managers about the competetor info is much helpful. see opportunity in store because you need to let your superior aware of any challenges you encounter in the market space.

Cons

Its a tool that give one enough time to get going with your work. time saving. all your reports are submitted at one open screen.

Response from Repsly

Replied August 2018

Hey Brian, thanks for the great feedback! Glad to hear you're enjoying your experience with Replsy.

Sarah from Masscash Wholesale

July 2016

Great sales force app that's easy to use

Our sales team is not your traditional sales team - they don't just take orders, but they are actually an operational support team for our stores and as such need to report on a variety of issues, most of which are qualitative. Repsly is flexible enough to be able to meet our needs, and most importantly the ease of use is second to none!

Pros

Very user friendly and intuitive, works offline (very important for remote places with no Internet access) and can give you an overview of any point in time with just a click on a button

Cons

While I understand the importance of data integrity, I do wish there was a "super administrator" power to delete places because unfortunately some of our reps have overtime duplicated places or added incorrect places which does dilute the overall database. Also, because they are only forms, there is no analytics to them, so for instance you can't calculate results automatically. Having said that, however, the export function is incredibly easy so it's just a matter of having good Excel skills.

Response from Repsly

Replied July 2016

Thanks Sarah! In regards to analytics on forms, you should check out our new reporting features if you haven't already! They automatically report on all the forms you've created for your reps in the field. If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to Duncan if you have any questions.

Byron from TLC

My View on Repley

I have had a very positive experience using Repsly. The system has really made my life a lot easier with managing staff and sending reports to clients.

Pros

I like the reporting functions most as well as how easy the system is to use.

Cons

I don't like some of the upgrades they have done as the system doesn't flow as easily. For example when you scroll through pictures now you can only scroll to a certain point and no further. previously you could scroll down as much as you liked.

Response from Repsly

Replied July 2016

Thanks Byron, we're really glad you're finding Repsly useful for management and reporting. You should have unlimited scroll in the photo gallery, so we've let your dedicated support rep know about the issue, and they'll be in touch!

It Works

We use Repsly for field marketing activities for our food brand in grocery stores. I am testing it with 4-5 reps but have not extended it to my entire field team of 50+ reps. Repsly works for what it is, but has limited reporting features. The backend is not intuitive and viewing the data it shows on the rep reports page isn't very helpful because you can't dig into the stats and individual reports contributing to the stats. Uploading information is hit or miss, and once something is submitted, you don't have individual control of certain parts of the data to change or delete. You have to email their tech support to make adjustments or delete data you no longer want to use or mislabeled. You can't view a master calendar to see all activities past, present and future- only individual rep calendars or individual client calendars. This is not a big picture kind of tool, it is much more to see the general surface and acute status of your field activities. My reps also have difficulties using it in the field, we have had to several training sessions for it to make sense and to work for what they are doing in the stores. Overall, depending on the size of your team and what you use the app for, it does add some value, but I don't think it is designed for large teams or data rich analysis. It's also priced per rep, so unless your reps are working full time, in the field every day, this is an expensive tool for weekly check ins.

Pros

Reports can include pictures Geotagging with time stamp Can create custom reports Unlimited number of Clients (we use each individual store as a client)

Cons

Not that user friendly- team must be trained and followed up with Backend limited Reporting limited No master calendar

Jackie

Excellent mobility tool

I have recommended Repsly to all of my clients who have a mobile workforce. It is incredibly user friendly and customisable. It has changed the way organisations gather information in the field and react to changes in the marketplace that are made visible by Repsly.

Pros

Easy implementation with no system integration requirements. App is user friendly and constantly updated.

Cons

The biggest con for South Africa is the exchange rate, which is unfortunately out of our hands.

Abbey from Grillo's Pickles

Good for small business tracking

Positive experience overall. Synchronizing error can be frustrating but data usually comes through.

Pros

I like being able to check in on my workers and be able to go abck and compare dates and store visits

Cons

I would like to be able to manage from the app and not just the website

Response from Repsly

Replied August 2018

Hi Abbey, thanks for the great feedback! We've informed our support team of your requests. Don't hesitate to contact support@repsly.com if you need immediate assistance with an issue.

Scott from Power Brands, LLC

Satisfies Many Needs

My company placed me in charge of finding a solution to track our field sales team's daily activity and locations. Through numerous trials of similar software, I settled on Repsly and it proved to be invaluable. With easily customized reports, I was able to generate a template for all representatives to use out in the field. These could be changed on the fly and allowed for photos to be recorded with each report. Repsly also allowed for the reports to be geotagged and timestamped. Viewing our team member's productivity became as simple as generating a report. This wasn't something we initially felt we needed, however, it allowed for us to save a lot of time and money once we began checking it regularly. Their customer service was fantastic. Their representatives were always prompt to reply and frequently added requested features within a business day of my inquiry. They always followed up to ensure that I was satisfied with my experience.

Pros

Easy tracking of representatives and customized reporting made this a standout against similar products.

Cons

Some report exporting was limited during my use of the services, however, it never became an issue and all data was available with some work.

Rodolfo from Pervasive Technologies

my review

It solved our sales communication with central offices

Pros

Easy to use, easyto install. It gives a full view of the sales cycle

Cons

It is not fully adapted to customers outside USA. VAT number is not existent in the software and in Europe is the only way to identify companies. You did not think about it and this generates many problems to european companies.

Response from Repsly

Replied August 2018

Hi Rodolfo, thanks for the kind words about Repsly! Happy to hear that you see the value of the tool. We have dozens of clients across Europe; please contact support@repsly.com if you need assistance.

Adam from 4505 Meats

Repsly Review

Very good

Pros

Very good value for money. Very technology focused, and captures all the needs I have in tracking a rep.

Cons

Honestly I can't think of much. Putting pictures into the regular/automated reporting options would be huge. Also, working with retailers to constantly have the current stores in the system rather than brands having to curate it themselves.

Response from Repsly

Replied August 2018

Hey Adam, happy to hear that you're getting so much value from Repsly. We've informed our product team about your suggestions. In the mean time don't hesitate to contact support@repsly.com if you need assistance.

Simonas

June 2015

It's worth the money you spend

Our company is being using Repsly for almost a year and the one thing we can say, it's just great! We had never had such a good "all in one" solution we needed so far, and after getting Repsly on we improved our field works amazingly well! Now we can use the system for daily shop checks, visual communication across the team, best practice samples, review of development of our partners displays, fulfil forms, audits, share with others of "how to" and many other nice things you'll recognise there. I recommend every company that is working on field sales and have representatives on - go and get Repsly. It's amazing tool for your team. How cool? Go and check!

Pros

Clear. Easy. Simple. Nice design. Easy to change things you need.Ease of use for reps and managers. Easy data tracking. Nice and full daily reports. In one word - P E R F E C T.

Timmetria from Marketing and Advertising

Easy work life

Pros

I love that this app has so many cool features. I love that I can communicate with my boss and colleagues across the world. We are able to upload pictures and see each others location. This helps inspire us all because we are able to encourage each others and feed off each person productivity. How cool is it to inspire someone apart of your team from another state logging into your app. My boss is able to give me feedback and comment on my work by just a click. I love that it keeps accurate mileage but my favorite is that we are able to pause our day to take a break or make a quick stop. The first thought I had about this app was "wowwww, how cool is this" kind of like a kid getting a new video game. Great job! The first impression was the best impression.

Cons

Response from Repsly

Replied August 2018

Hi Timmetria, thanks for leaving a great review of Repsly. We've passed your suggestion along to our product team.

Josh from HH

Repsly a must for any field sales rep

Pros

Takes the admin work out of sales. Ever spend all day in the field only to come home to hours of admin input? This app all but eliminates that as you are inputting data in real time at each stop. It saves that information and makes it readily available for the next visit. A must have for any field sales rep. All your info for each account it easily on hand.

Cons

The software for the most part works great. It has certain bugs at time that are to be expected with any app. The company is quick to fix any issues tho.

Response from Repsly

Replied August 2018

Hey Josh, thanks for the extremely positive feedback! We're happy to hear that Repsly is helping shave hours off your admin time. As always, please contact support@repsly.com if you're experiencing bugs within the app.

Scott from Power Brands Consulting

Effective CRM Tool

My company has used Repsly several times to better coordinate with our traveling sales team and to effectively monitor their work. It has been easy to use and train the team on, the customer support is quick to provide solutions, and the price is very competitive for the features.

Pros

The level of customization was a large selling point for my company. It enabled us to track only the information that we felt was most valuable. The GPS features are beneficial for verifying work is being done properly and in a timely manner.

Cons

The exporting of data was not as simplified as I would have liked it. I would like to see a more comprehensive system for exporting data in the future.

Response from Repsly

Replied July 2016

Thanks for the review Scott! Our team is hard at work adding new features all of the time--so keep an eye out in the near-future, and please reach out to us with anything you want to see in Repsly!

Mariam from Geocell LLC

July 2016

An essential part of your business

My team started using Repsly 2 years ago. Before, no such experience existed in a company. No field monitoring reports and just very simple Excel format Customer database. Nevertheless , the app was caught up by team with high enthusiasm and now, as we have lived 2 years with Repsly app, it seams unreal to have something else and thinking of previous times when we were not able to monitor our field so effectively, sounds like something impossible and did not exist at all. Repsly is very high recommended app from our side.

Pros

Simplicity of interface. Very fast information synchronization possibility. Forms creation smart procedure.

Cons

Yet, there is no possibility to filter Places by Representative. But I'm sure it will be added in the future.

Response from Repsly

Replied July 2016

Thanks Mariam! We'll share the request to filter places by representative with product management.

Mihovil from Franck d.d.

Repsly - a great CRM tool

I use Repsly in various occasions. From checking field execution of our field staff via photos, to checking distribution of our products. It really is easy to use, so you don't need any formal education/training, everything you need to know to work with the product can be explained by your co-workers.

Pros

Ease of use! And mobile app is really customer-friendly too, so when on field, it can be used with same ease of use.

Cons

I think that it is time for your developers to go to the next stage, and offer us something new, now when everything seemes to work fine.

Response from Repsly

Replied July 2016

Thanks Mihovil! We noticed you're still using classic Repsly app. We recently came out with "Repsly Mobile CRM", which you can find in the app store. It has tons of new features, so be sure to let us know what you think!

Josef from Nam-mic Payment Solutions

Industry: Facilities Services

Awesome app!

It's a truly great product. I'm using it for 3 years now in our business. No other CRM app could provide the functionality to manage, monitor and communicate with staff in the field like Repsly (SalesPod)!

Pros

Real-time communication with staff and to note activities at clients and this become reporting item/s.

Cons

Nothing! :-) Support team takes care of these concerns as they may arise.

Response from Repsly

Replied July 2016

Thanks Josef, you made us smile!

Jackie from Clive Rice & Associates

Excellent mobility tool

LJ from UNM

July 2016

Great Sales Field Service Option!

We use REPSLY for our field service actions (Merchandising) with great success. We believe this app is truly a great option for this specific needs.

Pros

The PROS of Repsly are listed below: - Ease of Use - GPS & Map activity Tracking - Calendar Schedules - Forms

Cons

The CONS of Resply from our point of view are listed below: - Does not have Catalog for Sales (Orders) - Does not have a robust Sales Tool section (Promotions and Offers)

Response from Repsly

Replied July 2016

We're glad you're finding Repsly to be a useful tool for your merchandising team LJ!

Tim from Basemakers LLC

Industry: Supermarkets

Repsly

Pros

It is very user friendly. I can easily teach myself on how to navigate the platform, how to train my team on it and also find new things to explore and report.

Cons

I wish there were some features available that currently aren't. I really want to have the ability to auto-fill specific questions on forms, not just the entire form or not. We have brought this up on a customer service call months ago and were told it was going to be explored but never got any follow up.

Response from Repsly

Replied August 2018

Hi Tim, thanks for the great review! Our product team is aware of your request. Please contact support@repsly.com if you need additional assistance.

Our REPS Love Repsly

Pros

Our reps love the ease at which they can add notes and photos to a customers account for use at a later date. They also use the feature for finding other accounts in an area every day.

Cons

We would like for the reps to have the same access on their laptops that they have on their phones for scheduling.

Response from Repsly

Replied August 2018

Hi there, thanks for letting us know how much your reps enjoy Repsly! We've informed our product team of your suggestion.

Leonardo from Mexican Snacks

Good investment

Great its a great investment for all the good things you can get out of it.

Pros

the easy that is to install on the cell phones of my employees an the accuracy to find out where and what they did.

Cons

Sometimes the pictures takes long to be updated

Response from Repsly

Replied August 2018

Hi Leonardo, thanks for the great review! If you continue to experience trouble with photos loading feel free to contact support@repsly.com We're happy to hear that you're seeing return on your investment in the tool.

Nik from Barnana

Great CRM For Food Brands

This really did transform our field marketing efforts and now allows us to track all of the efforts of our field team for marketing, sales and merchandising. We can also run reports and keep people tracked and informed.

Pros

- Tracks everything - Allows you to see historical events - Surveys are easily customizable - Amazing feed and general cross user UI/UX

Cons

Response from Repsly

Replied July 2016

Thanks for the feedback Nik. Also, thanks for the apple-cinnamon Barnana snacks! Our office has been snacking all day! Please reach out to Matt and he'll show you all the functionality of the new reporting.

Jon from Diabolo Beverages

Use Repsly daily

We enjoy using Repsly on a daily basis. Looking forward to being able to change some of the items that we are looking for on our dashboard.

Pros

Real-time. I had a buyer call me while at lunch, and I was able to go in on my phone, and send him a picture from the store he was requesting that my rep had just visited 2 days prior. I literally had the pic in his email about 3 minutes after he emailed me.... priceless.

Cons

Sometimes when hitting the back bar you have to start your search over as it goes back to the beginning rather then what you have already filtered to.

Response from Repsly

Replied July 2016

Great feedback Jon! We're really proud of our new reporting feature that's in the process of being released, and it's sure to evolve very quickly in the near future.

Cant work without Repsly anymore!

Pros

Repsly is very user friendly. Even if you arent a tech savvy person, you should be able to get the hang of Repsly after a short demonstration.

Cons

On very rare occasions, the software will get stuck loading on the screen when you first open the app. After restarting my phone or contacting the fantastic customer support team, the problem always gets resolved.

Response from Repsly

Replied August 2018

Hi there! Thanks for the kind words and positive feedback. We have flagged your issue of load speed to our product team. Glad to hear you've been able to get help from our support team.

Mike from Wholesale

Industry: Wholesale

We like our Repsly.

Hundreds of hours have been saved with the use of Repsly. No more submitting orders by paper or email. They get entered in to the system and a report is generated with total orders and items.

Pros

Cons

atypical programming errors took a while to fix/adjust. Some features would be nice to have added. Wish we could change the export output to only export certain values/fields.

Response from Repsly

Replied August 2018

Hi Mike, thanks for leaving positive feedback about Repsly. We're excited to hear that it's saved your team time. We've flagged your export issue to our product team, but in the mean time don't hesitate to contact support@repsly.com.

July 2016

Alicia from The Chill Group, Inc.

July 2016

No Stress for our Sales Team!

Our sales teams loves how easy it is to communicate with the team and leave detailed notes on every account.

Pros

how easy it is to manage each reps activity

Cons

tends to crash every so often.

Response from Repsly

Replied July 2016

Thanks Alicia, we're constantly working to improve the app, so keep an eye out for new features soon!

Charlette from First Choice Sales & Marketing Group

July 2016

Great application for our market service team!

The support team is very responsive whenever we have issues, which is rare. The software is very easy to use and understand for a team with varying degrees of understanding of applications.

Pros

easy to use

Cons

app crashed on andriod pretty frequently

Response from Repsly

Replied July 2016

Thank you so much for the kind words Charlette! If a bug does happen to slip through our rigorous QA process, please reach out to Matt. We usually get things resolved extremely quickly!

Vernon from QWS Welding Supply Solutions

Industry: Business Supplies and Equipment

Reply review

Customer historical information can be tracable.

Pros

Route optimisation helps me view my clients in the most efficient order.

Cons

We are unable to log customer visitation details and notes for an earlier time. Sometimes we have the need to log a call for yesterday or from a week ago, however you can't add any visits earlier than the current day

Response from Repsly

Replied August 2018

Hi Vernon, thanks for the great feedback! We've informed our product team of your issue. Please contact support@repsly.com if you need immediate assistance with a problem.

Rory from Tuffy Brands

Peace of mind

My market is geographically diverse. The Repsly system allows me to monitor my sales force and merchandising activities with ease. It has made an immediate impact in on shelf avaialability which translates to better sales. Money well spent.

Pros

Ease of use. Geo Tagging.

Cons

It is priced in US dollars, my currency moves wildly against the Dollar so no consistent cost.

Response from Repsly

Replied July 2016

Thanks for the feedback Murray!

Letrice from C&C sales & marketing

Very User Friendly

This website and app has been very useful to my company, very easy to use. I like how it puts everything into a spreadsheet.

Pros

I like the way it captures my stores and info and form data

Cons

I would like a way to tag pictures on website

Response from Repsly

Replied July 2016

Thanks Letrice! We're always adding new features and a huge consideration when we do so is our customer input, please shoot us an email if you think of anything else!

Jeff from South Central Growers

Repsly surveyjeff

When we did the trial I didn't like the system at all. I don't know if some of the features weren't turned on or if they didn't work back then. Since we started with program this year it as been a good product

Pros

It sis much easier to keep all information in one place.

Cons

The fact you can only take a couple pictures inside the question area.

Response from Repsly

Replied July 2016

Thanks Jeff! All the features available in the full version of Repsly should be available in the trial version. If you have any feedback on what specifically you didn't enjoy about the trial, we'd love to hear it! We're glad you're enjoying the product now that you are using it on a regular basis. By default, Repsly limits forms to 5 photo fields, but if you need more we can adjust that limit--just give us a quick call!

Christie from Simone Perele

Great Tool for Field Merchandisers

Our company uses this product for field merchandisers. It has thus far been a great tool to track activity in our department stores.

Pros

Ease of use, manager dashboard, flexibility to change form fields, ect.

Cons

Some bug issues but our rep has been great about guiding us how to resolve.

Response from Repsly

Replied July 2016

Thanks so much for the nice words Christie! You can export data for specific clients with Repsly, and should be able to see all the photos ever taken for a specific customer, so we'll have Matt get in touch. Thanks again!

July 2016

Tetsuro from Pentel South Africa (Pty) Ltd.

Simplified Reporting!

From having SAGE CRM, Repsly has been a lot easier on our sales guys when it comes to reporting and management can easily trace their activities.

Pros

The simplicity of managing the sales rep.

Cons

There is no 1 button solution to organizing a report. I assume some developments has to be done.

Response from Repsly

Replied July 2016

Hi Tetsuro, our new reporting dashboard gives you a quick way to organize all your forms and analyze the data collected within them. Check it out if you haven't already, and get in touch with us if you have any questions!

Shawn from Basemakers

Good Field App

the positives outweigh the negatives

Pros

Forms can be created to make what needs to be done a lot easier and to the point

Cons

glitches and sometimes you can do one thing one way and have a different outcomes, can be inconsistent

Response from Repsly

Replied April 2019

Hi Shawn, thanks for your input! We have made significant bug fixes since September 2018 which should improve your user experience. Please visit our Knowledge Base for more improvements updates https://knowledge.repsly.com/hc/en-us

Jerial from South Central Growers

Industry: Farming

Excellent Tool

its a great tool for field and office management alike. You can track visits, tasks, see real time pictures and eliminates double work and paper.

Pros

I can send a "specific" task or survey to the field and I can refer back to previous visits and tasks.

Cons

When you go into pictures it needs a scroll feature so you don't have to open and close each individual picture to see it.

Response from Repsly

Replied July 2016

Thanks Jerial! Appreciate the kind words.

Ivan from BigGeyser

Excellent

Great experience with Repsly, pictures are awesome. Customer service are very helpful solving any issue that may have

Pros

GPS gets the location, posting pictures

Cons

Reports about efficiency of timing use by each representative

Response from Repsly

Replied July 2016

Thanks Ivan, we truly appreciate the feedback and kind words.

Teo from Franck d.d.

July 2016

Repsly review from every day user

Very easy to use, provides all business information about our field representatives and their job. AAAA+

Pros

That you can get every single information you want in just couple kliks with your mouse.

Cons

There is not such a thing.

Response from Repsly

Replied July 2016

Thanks Teo!

Mike from ProYo / Twin Cups

July 2016

Repsly Works and is giving us an edge.

Overall I really like the Repsly system for its field monitoring and tracking. Getting information set up so that it reports correctly is the most challenging part of it. Matt and the customer service team have been great in helping out and their follow up is strong, so that has made it much easier.

Pros

Its very intuitive and easy for field reps to use with little explaining.

Cons

The exporing of data is a little clunky and getting all of the tags and forms in place properly has been the biggest challenge. I also don't like how the billin works. I originally selected 3 licenses for my full time team and bought them for the entire year. I have since added some part-timers and was forced to purchase annually even when they only needed it for a few months. You need more flexiblity in your billing.

Response from Repsly

Replied July 2016

We're really glad you're finding Repsly helpful for ProYo Mike! We're currently working on providing more billing options for our customers, and we'll be sure to keep you posted as things go live.

Autumn

Doubled our sales!

We have been using Repsly for our sales team at our radio station since roughly the beginning of the year. Our sales on our station promotions have doubled since we started using the Repsly app. It's not only helped us keep our sales team on track, but it's been extremely useful for them to keep themselves on track, as well.

Pros

Great customer support, super flexible app, super-flexible program.

Cons

Not originally designed for advertising/radio sales, so we're working to mold it to us better.

Repsly conveniency

Convenience and easy to always go back and see where you excel on your job

Pros

It is easy keep track and record of your work at all time

Cons

Your employer can actually see your work

Response from Repsly

Replied August 2018

Hey there, thanks for your positive feedback!

Tabatha from Kalamazoo Garden Solutions

July 2016

Great app and excellent field tool

Very helpful and friendly staff to help with questions, always willing to hear feedback on opportunities to enhance the program, and very user friendly.

Pros

Ease of use and the fact that the information is easily exported and compiled.

Cons

Some features- like the inability to upload multiple photos at a time- can make the app a little tedious at times.

Response from Repsly

Replied July 2016

Thanks so much for your feedback Tabatha, we'll keep you updated on new features!

Daniel from CLINE ASSOCIATES

cline review

easy to use, update , make changes and overall use. As I train my other counterparts it takes them very little time to maneuver through the site and how much faster it is in our daily usage, plus the time it save every nite by not having to hand write our previous spead sheets.

Pros

the ease of use and the time it saves us

Cons

this not a con but we are looking into data plans for our I Pads which will allow us to send data on site.

Response from Repsly

Replied July 2016

Thanks so much for the nice review Daniel! Let us know if you need anything and we'll be glad to help.

Jared from iMD Health

July 2016

Useful and Innovative Platform Marred by a Limited Feature Set and High Monthly Costs

This type of cloud-based software was exactly what I was looking for to manage my small team on a limited budget. I was able to set my small team up with only minimal assistance from Repsly's support contact. However, in order to get EXACTLY what I needed, I would have been pushed into the higher tier charge (and I only needed that ONE extra feature). Also, some of the functionality was JUST a few features shy of being useful to us.

Pros

Very User Friendly. Easy Upload of Existing Location List Easy Creation of Custom Forms

Cons

Pay Per Device Requirement (we have a technician team that alternates field time, therefore only require 1 account to be shared and used by whoever is in field) Ability to ONLY fill reports out on a mobile device (I have reps who would find it easier to use their laptops) High tiered costs

Response from Repsly

Replied July 2016

Hi Jared, we offer Ad-Hoc pricing to address exactly the billing concern that you stated below. We'll reach out to you to explore options for how your plan is set up. Thanks for all the kind words!

Robert from F And G Agency

Repsly on the fly!

Great app. Love the ease of use. The feature that allows you to see which businesses are close by is great for prospecting, especially when you are in a new territory.

Pros

Lets you know what businesses are close by, great for prospecting.

Cons

none

Response from Repsly

Replied July 2016

Thanks for the kind words Robert. The prospecting feature has been a huge hit so far, and we plan to continue improving on it as well. Please feel free to reach out to us with any feedback you may have!

September 2016

Josef

September 2016

Best by Test!

You get reports for activities, visits, Can schedule appointments, indicates missed appointments! Just too good to be true! Its no bluff I'm using it!

Davor from BFS

August 2016

Excellent program (app) for online orders

Excellent program (app) for online orders , and monitoring of sales, easy to use, best management solution monitors field reps and manages the data they collect.

Mario from Solar My Home Now

July 2016

Repsly is Excelent service and it is helping my Sales team Organize their work much better

The interface is very straight-forward and easy to use and efficiently quick, which is a huge plus - reps cannot complain that it takes too long to submit forms or check in, or that they do not understand how to use it. It would be useful (at least for those I am overseeing) to have location tracking be mandatory in order for the app to work. We have some reps who like to pretend that the tracking magically turned off. If they can't use the app without tracking being on (and using the app is required), then this would eliminate that problem.

Response from Repsly

Replied July 2016

Thanks for the feedback Mario!

Excellent Sales Team Management Tool

management of team has become a lot easier. saves my time so i could focus on other important things

Pros

Gives a lot more transparency, record keeping is easy

Cons

Integration with popular ERPs is not there.

Response from Repsly

Replied August 2018

Hi there, thanks for the great feedback! We've informed our product team of your request for more integrations.

Michael from HLA

Repsly Review

We starting using Repsly to track vendor backend programs. We have since starting using it to track sales calls.

Pros

The ability to know where our sales reps are going each day. The in store pictures from our merchandising department have been a huge help.

Cons

We don't have any issues.

Response from Repsly

Replied July 2016

We're glad you love Repsly Michael!

David from Cline Associates

August 2016

Excellent Workforce Software !!

The addition of the Repsly software has enabled us to streamline our focus through our field rep activities and has increased our productivity and results.

Pros

Value for the money Flexibility to make changes on the fly Our field reps love the easy format Customer support and response from Matthew Creamer has been outstanding.

Cons

Nothing

Response from Repsly

Replied August 2016

Thanks for the kind review David!