• Pros

• "easy to learn,good support,many functions and priced reasonable"

• "We have used this TMS for 10 years and love it."

• "It is easy to use and provides the info need to make decisions."

• Cons

• "Clunky UI which makes navigating the site somewhat difficult at times. Not always easy to know which product suits your current need."

• "Was not happy about the cost and the fact that it was not directly connected so putting loads on it would not directly post those loads on Internet Truckstop. "

• "It's great that it's simple, but in some cases it can be too simple. Lacking in some essential features for larger companies like EDI. Our company outgrew ITS."

Browse ITS Dispatch Reviews

Wonderful Product

Pros

We have used this TMS for 10 years and love it.

Cons

The updates help with functionality but it has had some issues years ago.

Response from Truckstop.com

Replied August 2018

Thank you for the outstanding review! Our software will only continue to get better with time and we hope to keep you on for at least another 10 years! Wishing you continued success, The ITS Dispatch Team

Simon from Reliant Transportation Group, LLC.

Great Software - Needs some Tweeks

Amazing 5 years together. Sad to have to leave.

Pros

Ease of use of this product is amazing.

Cons

Functionality started to fail and so we moved softwares.

Response from Truckstop.com

Replied January 2020

Hi Simon, We're sorry to see you go! Can you please provide us with any specifics about how the functionality started to fail for you? I'll pass that along to our product team to troubleshoot and make improvements if necessary. Thank you!

Miguel from Cardenas Trucking Inc

Best Dispatch Software at an affordable Price

Great products . With a lot of improvements over the years

Pros

Easy to use, entering information, pulling reports , sending rate confirmation, Invoices, Etc Carrier information verification is a great feature.

Cons

Would like to include a tool to sign contracts with Carriers to avoid double entry data. Like a Pdf to send out and get it back

Reasons for Choosing ITS Dispatch

Easy to use and Affordable Prices for a web based software . Thank you

Mike from Blackrock Transportation

Endless Issues

I initially went with ITS Dispatch because of the Truckstop brand however now I’m regretting my decision. They have not put forth the effort to maintain the system. I need an alternative :(

Pros

The software is easy to use and implement

Cons

I’ve been dealing with ITS Dispatch issues with the software for over a year. Each time I ask about the status of the bug I receive a generic response about tier two is working on the problem. Recently ITS Dispatch has had a malware issue that has not been fixed. Currently we can no longer add files to the system. There seems to be some disconnect in what ITS dispatch sales offers and what the system can actually do. To some degree its like dealing with a used car salesman.

Reasons for Choosing ITS Dispatch

The Truckstop name/ brand.

Kevin from 50 State Freight Inc.

Awesome and easy to use.

A must have for any freight broker aor carrier.

Pros

My 67 year old dad can understand and use with ease. Set up time was quick and plenty of demo videos to help you along the way. Call and someone answers the phone! All data can be exported to exel.

Cons

Wish there could be a column that alows a partial payment to be posted and a balance on account to show up. Customers pay what they can sometimes and I dislike posting paid if there is still an outstanding balance.

Response from Truckstop.com

Replied June 2017

Dear Kevin, What a fantastic review, thank you! Your feedback is important to us, sir. Therefore, since reading what you posted, we have initiated the process for adding this feature today. We want you to be happy. It will be available for use no later than July 15th, 2017. That's a promise. Thank you for your business and loyalty. We wish you continued success, The ITS Dispatch Team.

Cari from Whitelaw Transportation Solutions Inc

April 2016

Very practical and easy to use - with GREAT customer service!

This software is very user-friendly. It's fairly easy to learn the ins and outs of using it, and when you do need help, the training videos are a fantastic feature covering a wide range of functions. I love the search options in the Load Manager, which enable you to set particular criteria when looking for a specific load/loads. The customer service is fantastic. If you have to leave a message with someone, the callback always comes in a very reasonable amount of time, and the questions or concerns always get answered or addressed. Anyone I've ever dealt with over the phone for support has always been professional, yet friendly and personable. The suggestions and additions feature is also great, especially the idea of allowing others to click others' suggestions to show it would be a useful function for others as well. My only complaint about that is that is sometimes can take a very, very long time to get the suggestions reviewed, and if they are approved, a very long time, yet again, to get it put in place. I can imagine at the volume that they come in and the time it can sometimes take to implement the programming that it would be difficult for them to be put in place quickly, but I think I'd had a few suggestions one time that took around a year or so before they were even reviewed. If I could improve it further, I would want a much wider variety of criteria options for more various kinds of reports, as well as more personal preference settings options. FYI - bringing out the newsletters was a neat idea... it's just one more little thing that makes you feel in the loop and adds a personal element to dealing with the company.

Response from Truckstop.com

Replied April 2016

Hi Cari, Thanks for the fantastic review, it was a pleasure to read. We want you to know that we value your business, and customer satisfaction is of the utmost importance to us. We have in-house developers on staff, and we've just hired more to meet the demand of the suggestions. We will continue to tweak the software. Your suggestions are the life of our business. Thanks again, The ITS Dispatch team.

Renna from Tuck-N-Roll Express LLC

Incomplete list of available freight

Pros

It is easy to use and provides the info need to make decisions.

Cons

I did not understand why my driver was finding loads on her phone app. that I was not able to find on my laptop. I called tech. support and was told the phone app did show more data and there was nothing they could do to provide the same data on the computer. The last few days I have been comparing the two and have found that at times there is about 30% missing on the laptop. This is not acceptable. It is far more time consuming to use the phone and this needs to be fixed.

Mark from R&R Express

Great Program

It is an invaluable tool for anybody that is a logistics coordinator.

Pros

I can search loads and trucks. The prices they are on the boards for and post loads to the board myself. I couldn't do my job without this software.

Cons

Sometimes the rates are off on what the loads are currently going for. It's tough for loads out of California during produce season. Other than that they are pretty accurate.

Beverly from R&R Legacy Group LLC

THIS IS THE BEST LOAD BOARD OUT

My overall experience has been great using this service.I keep my trucks loaded with the best market rates available.

Pros

The best freight rates are posted on this site.It automatically adds new load options & update the site when the freight have been removed.They also offer discounted rates for new customers.

Cons

I love this service I have nothing bad to say about website.

Milan from CW Carriers USA Inc

Basic but food

My primary program for work, it gets the job done, if you do not have to much work.

Pros

Well, it's basic, and therefore easy to use.

Cons

Laggy and buggy at times, not too many options.

Full suite for transportation management

ITS dispatch is a good piece of SAAS that can help anyone who needs to use transportation companies: whether you are a manufacturing facility, a transportation broker, a freight forwarder or a transportation company, ITS dispatch has the right module for your business needs. ITS has made a name in the industry as a facilitator of loads and trucks for their users, and has built a number of failsafes and additional decision making information that allows you to intelligently select who do you want to work with and how much risk would you take on the transaction. Some business intelligence modules might have an extra cost: if you can afford it, pay it: they make a difference. Great software for transportation startups and established companies who need to source transportation both nationwide and in the USMCA region.

Pros

Ease of use, attention to the full transportation lifecycle, simple process to source trucking companies for your business needs, invoicing and payables review modules included

Cons

Non-flexible process for operational workflow, very basic check call and follow uptions for loads

Lex from A Logistics Miracle, Inc

April 2016

This software is very useful

We've been using ITS Dispatch for about 4 years. Its essentially the center of our processes for keeping up with information about our vendor's(carrier's), customer's and driver's information, besides QuickBooks. The ability to upload files to each record is awesome. The only downfall is, you can only get to the file from the record. There is no place where you can manage "all" the files you have saved. The posting feature is pretty cool. However, it should be fully integrated and allow the user to match their posted loads to posted trucks on Internet Truckstop. Although ITS Dispatch Software is not cheap, its affordable and its not as expensive as purchasing a proprietary software. The upfront cost and per user cost for proprietary software is much more expensive. If we had chosen to do so, our payments to ITS to date would still be less than the purchase of a proprietary software and accompanying components upfront. I like ITS for this reason. It operates pretty much just like proprietary software does. There are a couple of features that we would like to enhance, but for the most part its good. It would be nice if we could add comments or notes to "each" rate confirmation. Other things would add to ITS Dispatch are: If our documents could be signed and sent digitally within the system like DocUsign. As the world keeps changing so do the methods. The digital age is not like the old ways of having to print out, sign, scan, save, or fax a document. Its easier and much more convenient for the user to sign the document digitally. Cons: Cant add or make comments or notes on each individual rate confirmation Pros: Easy to use but not necessarily user friendly, ability to save our documents on each record.

Response from Truckstop.com

Replied May 2016

Hello Lex, And thanks for the great review. We're happy to announce that we can troubleshoot these issues for you. Expect a call from one of our customer service reps. We wish you continued success. The ITS Dispatch team.

Carlos from MB Brokers

Industry: Package/Freight Delivery

Ease to Access from anywhere.

I would recommend this to any Mid to small size company who is watching their bottom line.

Pros

I like the way its formatted for a small company and the ability to expand as we grow, In addition it allows you to calculate Fuel taxes for your trucks.

Cons

The limited space for disclaimers on the Truck confirmations. I think this is a terrific product that's give you the ability to compete with companies bigger than yourself.

Response from Truckstop.com

Replied July 2019

Thank you, Carlos for the fantastic review! We wish you continued success, The ITS Dispatch team.

Mirnes from Daynight transport

Excellent

This program is great for trucking business. I would recommend this program to all small businesses.

Pros

Great for ifta and finances.

Cons

Could be better on communicating with drivers.

Response from Truckstop.com

Replied September 2017

Hello Mirnes, and thanks for the fantastic review. I'm happy to inform you that we've significantly improved our driver communication -- Our "Driver Messaging" add-on lets you send your drivers pickup and delivery information via text message. Drivers can then respond directly to your dispatch board. They can also attach images, etc. Hope this helps. Thanks again for the review! The ITS Dispatch team.

THOMAS from THOMAS A HUNEYCUTT TRUCKING,INC

Great Product,saves me money and time

I have been using ITS Dispatch and it saves me over 700 man hours per year.It is easy to use and accurate and always there,up and running.No down time.I highly recommend this software!

Pros

easy to learn,good support,many functions and priced reasonable

Cons

none

Response from Truckstop.com

Replied October 2016

Hi Thomas, and thanks for your detailed review. We've built this software to save our customers time and money, and after reading this we feel fulfilled. Wishing you continued success, The ITS Dispatch team.

Melissa from All Star Freight Services LLC

Does what it needs to do but could improve!

ITS Dispatch is easy to use but I believe that there are a few ways that the user can save more time.

Pros

I like the fact that you can enter all the load information in one place and create your invoice and reports easily.

Cons

I don't like a few things. The first thing is that when I am entering the information of the shipper or consignee the system should automatically tell you that the name is taken once you enter the address not after you have entered all the information and then it tells you that it is. I also don't like the fact that when you are searching for an invoice you have to enter the dates instead of being able to see it all there.

Donald from ArcBest

Couldn't Do My Job Without ITS

Pros

They have so many different functions and features that you can use this tool for just about all of your transportation needs.

Beth from Bear Transportation

Great Logistics Software

Pros

Its easy to search for what i am looking for on ITS. I like the fact that it shows the rating of the companies I am looking at.

Cons

I wish that when I am clicking on a truck it would stay on the same page rather than open up a new one.

Jack from Haulin' Jack Shipping Service, Inc.

Great Program for small business

Its is great and dependable software for smaller trucking companies ....Very Affordable! We love it

TANESHA from PHX TRANSPORTATION FREIGHT CORPORATION

PHX TRANSPORTATION FREIGHT ITS

The software was very easy to learn and has made load and fleet management a less stressful process, paying drivers managing loads, tracking and communicating with shippers and receivers.

Pros

being able to communicate with drivers

Cons

NA

Response from Truckstop.com

Replied October 2016

Hi Tanesha, And thank you for letting us know what you think. We're delighted to hear that we're reducing your daily stress levels! Wishing you continued success, The ITS Dispatch team.

Melissa from All Star Freight Services LLC

All in one place.

Pros

I like the fact that I can enter all my loads and organize my billing all in one place.

Cons

I don't like the fact that when I start entering the address for a consignee or shipper and the address is already in the system ... Instead of automatically add it you end up with many duplicates.

Brian from Oso Intermodal

April 2016

Easy to use. Very good product

Overall its a very good product. Everyone answers my questions very fast and is very nice. We are a 3PL so there are a few features and tweaks that I would like that are missing but overall it's great. I think if you are a trucking company then it would have everything you need. Despite missing a couple things, its one of the best on the market for 3PL especially at this price point. It does not have a lot of extra garbage that you will never use. There are also options to add in more fields to track whatever you want such as Load Creation Date or whatever metrics matter to you. I utilize these custom fields and it really helps to see the whole picture. I really like that it is web based too. All of my employees can easily access it without loading or updates or things breaking. It always works which is HUGE. I would recommend giving this product a try.

Response from Truckstop.com

Replied April 2016

Hi Brian. What a great review, thanks! Do let us know what's missing. We're making it a priority to add in-demand functionality. Thanks for your business The ITS Dispatch team.

Nina from Juarez Line

Trans manager

Problems that I have solved was dispatching can be difficult and this program makes it easier for me and allows me to handle things faster.

Pros

Very effective in helping me and dispatch move more efficiently.

Cons

None that I have encountered as of yet.

Eldin from Prostar express llc

Perfect dispach software

Very good product to use easy to work with customer service excellent software is all you need for trucking industries

Pros

That is easy to use

Cons

Nothing

Response from Truckstop.com

Replied October 2016

Hi Eldin, And thanks for taking the time to let us know what you think. Reading reviews like this makes all our efforts worthwhile. Wishing you continued success, The ITS Dispatch Team

mike from Galaxy Freight Solutions LLC

ITS dispatch

Pros

Its Dispatch TMS is a very easy to use platform. It works well with QuickBooks. Screens are clear and concise.

Cons

It needs to have it's own check writing function to pay your carriers. Other than it is a great tool.

ROBERT from WESTWIND LOGISTICS

OUR FIRST TMS

When we started our brokerage business we did everything manually or without automation. After deciding to go with ITS Dispatch the change was dramatic. Our efficiency took a huge jump and it allowed us to manage more loads & customers at the same time which lead directly to an increase in our bottom line. We especially like the tie-in to the ITS load board, the ability to generate professional looking Rate Confirmation & BOL documents that include our business logo; also the compatibility with Quickbooks is a definite plus. From a Broker's standpoint, we wish there was a dynamic Carrier data base that would allow storage & retrieval of previously used carriers based on preferred lane & trailer type. Overall we're very pleased.

Response from Truckstop.com

Replied May 2016

Hi Robert, And thank you for the great review. We have taken your suggestions into consideration and we are prepared to rectify them for you, ASAP. Expect a call from one of our service reps. We appreciate your business and support. The ITS Dispatch team.

October 2015

Ronnie from Manns Logistics

October 2015

My review of ITS Dispatch Software

Pros

The product was easy to conform to my company including logo and made dispatching much easier than I ever expected. The vendor was okay but sometimes hard to get a hold of.

Michelle from Steven Randolph Enterprises

Glowing review

I've worked in transportation for nearly twenty years and have used everything from homegrown billing systems to costly all-in-one programs. I have worked with ITS Dispatch at two separate companies. The program is extremely user friendly , providing a great flow from start to finish. The integration of ITS Dispatch and Truckstop.com provides a fantastic all-in-one system that significantly speeds up the process of data entry, posting, and billing. Being a web based system allows me to take my work everywhere without having to lug around a laptop and stacks of paper. I can go online and pull all the information that I need from the system. This really is the perfect program for small to medium sized companies. The only issue I have ever had was a couple years ago when the server lost a few months worth of files that had been uploaded. I would like to see ITS Dispatch create an app that allows for further ease of use for mobile devices.

mike from Galaxy Freight Solutions LLC

I was using a different TMS software and the cost kept going up so I checked out this and it works g

Pros

The cost of this was about 33% of what my old TMS was and they raised the rate again. It is very easy to implement, no extra fees to add users and you can use it on your mobile devices.

Cons

Other TMS you could pay your contractors directly from program this one you cannot. There is no support available for problems on weekends. Bill of Ladings need to be more customizable

Response from Truckstop.com

Replied February 2018

Thanks for the great review, Mike! We wish you continued success! The ITS Dispatch team.

Ethan from Omadi

Best value

Pros

Simple and still comprehensive. We like all the integrations that make it easy to plug into other things.

Cons

Just having to change to get started. Learning something new is always a challenge, but doing it right it worth it.

Response from Truckstop.com

Replied June 2017

Hi Ethan And thanks for the wonderful review. Please keep in mind, you get FREE unlimited support with ITSD -- any one of our reps is readily available to assist you as you start using the software. We're always here to help! Wishing you continued success, The ITS Dispatch team.

Deanna from Kelva Express LLC

April 2016

Easy to use for a trucking industry "newbie"

My husband has been a driver for many years now, but I am relatively new to the industry. We decided to start our own company with the help and guidance of a friend who once owned her own trucking company years ago. She recommended ITS Dispatch right off the bat. She is helping us with dispatching from a city over 100 miles away, but all of our files and load information is easily shared through ITS Dispatch software. Every day I'm learning new ways to simplify our back office paperwork with ITS!

Response from Truckstop.com

Replied April 2016

Hi Deanna, Thanks for taking the time to write your review and share your story. We're happy to be of service. We encourage you to contact us for free support, should you require assistance, or if you'd like to explore new ways to of optimizing your business with our versatile software. Wishing you continued success, The ITS Dispatch team.

Jesse from Samson Logistics International LLC

User Friendly yet In Depth

I find the software is very user friendly for my brokerage and it transfers data from loads to invoices well etc. I recently submitted a request that would allow the administrator the sole right to listing and unlisting blacklisted carriers. For the most part though the cons that I find are relatively minor. The reason I have never considered another dispatch software is that I know ITS has the man power to handle all customer service calls and issues. When I got started in this business I contacted one online dispatch software provider multiple times only to receive a voice recording requesting I leave a message(I did and I didn't get a returned call). I actually received a sales call this week pitching another companies services that I declined since I am happy with what I currently have in place.

April 2016

Benjamin from AWARDCO Freight Management Group, Inc.

April 2016

Best bang for your buck on the market

We have been the user of ITS Dispatch for over 5 years now and feel it provides the most cost effective solution. There are products that are not offered through this TMS, however in an apples to apples comparison ITS Dispatch can hold it's own. As you can imagine all TMS service providers have Pros and Cons, the biggest down fall that I find with ITS Dispatch is the excessive length of time to address request (only can be filed through the website).

Response from Truckstop.com

Replied April 2016

Benjamin, thanks for the great review. We have dedicate developers on-site working hard to complete requests, and we've just hired some more. We encourage you to contact us and let us know what we can do to do make user-experience optimal. We'd love to hear from you! Thanks for your business and loyalty. The ITS Dispatch team.

Mike from Nocona Transport, Inc

Still some bugs

I like ITS with two exceptions: 1. if a truck # is erroneously entered and it isn't caught early and it's a long trip with a lot of fuel/stops the trip has to be completely started over to get the proper truck number credit. 2. DC and other non-IFTA jurisdictions, the programmers refuse to fix this glaring deficiency and apparently management doesn't seem to care. We're going to have to pay somewhere around 1500 miles to VA which not only has fuel tax they also have a fuel tax surcharge & a HUT fee. We are likely going to run AK this summer & that will also add problems since AK & NWT are both non-IFTA jurisdictions. They seem to think U-Drove will be the answer but I'm not sure how that's going to work since ITS doesn't recognize DC right now so how is U-Drove going to change that?

Tamela from Load N Go Trucking Ltd

Absolutely love this product

What I like most about ITS dispatch is the ease of learning the program. Old and young alike can pick it up quickly and go. Like any program, there are things I would change. Such as printing invoices. There are some days when we have 50 invoices to print and you have to select each one individually and that makes printing longer. The really nice thing is that if you have a change you would like to make, the programmers put it on a wish list for future development. Very helpful in customer service if you don't understand something.

Response from Truckstop.com

Replied May 2016

Hi Tamela, We are so happy that you love us! You absolutely can print several invoices at once. We'll rectify this for you ASAP. Expect a call from one of our service reps. We appreciate your business and support. The ITS Dispatch team.

Alex from Caylym Technologies

Affordable and Intelligent

ITS Dispatch is one of the best options for logistics companies that want the flexibility of internet based software. The spreadsheet style navigation and order writing is very intuitive and the customer service in all areas has been stellar. My only complaint is that the carrier pay management does not integrate with the ONLINE version of quickbooks, only the desktop version. Since ITS Dispatch is an online-based software, it would stand to reason that it should be compatible with Quick Books online as well. Hopefully that will be coming soon.

Response from Truckstop.com

Replied April 2016

Hello Alex, And thanks for the review! Quickbooks online should integrate within the next few weeks! We'll be sure to launch an announcement once it does! Wishing you continued success, The ITS Dispatch team.

Kyle from Imperial Trucking Company LLC

April 2016

The most user friendly software at a reasonable price!

The software is extremely user friendly and very affordable. It is a perfect program for a company in its infancy. In addition the online training is very useful for a smaller company with limited resources. The biggest con would be layout and set up. It would be beneficial to have the screen have a screen by salesperson that showed future loads and current loads along with a feature to put a time in to check on a load. For example, I could set an alarm that the driver was supposed to be at his pickup at 5:00 and if I have not entered a tracking note by 5:45 it notifies me to call that particular carrier. In addition, it would be helpful to have the ability to set up temporary settings allowing another user access to certain things when I am out of the office.

VAS from MAVERIK INC

I happened to test this product for a while, as a freight dispatcher.

Pros

user friendly, easy to use, it saved me a lot of time, as many operations are done on a automatic mode.

Cons

Maybe the price. (but it is 100% best value for money) for me, the cheaper the better:) but at the same time, i understand the fact that usually price describes the quality.

Response from Truckstop.com

Replied February 2018

Thank you, Vas, for the excellent review! We wish you continued success! The ITS Dispatch team.

Jose Juan from CDM Express Corp

Excellent software for Small to Medium Carriers

Been using ITS for some 5 years or so; just recently began using the IFTA module. This is a very affordable and easy to use web based application. There are some limitations to it, but you can easily overcome them with creative thinking. PROS: - Web based - Affordable overall - Easy to configure Cons: - The IFTA module as a whole can get pricey at $5 per truck/per month - No easy way to pay truck owner and driver without complicated maneuvering - There is NO way for you to self upload FUEL into system I believe customers have a responsibility to learn and be quick on their feet when it comes to their business tools; likewise, ITS has a responsibility to continue to develop the software for a very diverse and fragmented customer base.

Amanda from Eagle Transportation

ITS Dispatch

Pros

It’s easy to use and very user friendly.

Cons

I really did not like least about anything.

Response from Truckstop.com

Replied April 2019

Thanks for the great review! We appreciate your business and wish you continued success! The ITS Dispatch team

Maria from Harvey Trucking Services

Great overall experience

Hello, I have been using your software for a while now. Its user-friendly and does its job. One of the things that I would like to point out is that when I am working on driver pay, there is no section where I could deduct cash advances from or repairs. I use the deduction section for deducting Fuel and Permits (for a specific load). Currently, I put cash advances and other pics expenses under Recurring Deductions. Also, I would be willing to pay more if you had FleetOne integration. Doing Driver Pay and IFTA would be sooooooo much easier if all fuel purchases could be transferred into ITS Dispatch without having to manually input all data. Thank you.

April 2016

Robbie from Wayne Olson Inc.

April 2016

I don't know what I would do without it

I really like the product It lets me get away from the office and do things away without having to be right there . I like the ability to save load confirmation sheets and other paper work into files . One thing that bugs me and maybe it is just how it's going to be is that when you view it on the iPad you can not view the column next to the load# I use that for my notes such as I put a truck number there to identify what truck gets what load. I'm waiting for the day when ITS Dispatch and Udrove are working together dispatching loads out could get a lot easier for the drive to get . All and all the system works very well .

steve from Pro Guide Logistics, LLC

ITS Dispatch

I have been using ITS Dispatch for almost a year now and i love it.

Pros

easy tracking and very user friendly. Quickly export to Quick books. able to upload files and keep them very organized.

Cons

I wish Internet Truckstop or DAT was incorporated into the system more than just being able to post a shipment.

Milton from C&F Trucking LLC

April 2016

The website really helps me keep my paperwork organized and the pay manager is awesome!

I really like the pay manager since it allows me to know which loads have been paid and other arrangements. The downside to this software is that it doesn't give you a lot of flexibility to add other stuff to the pay manager. Also, I like how it keeps the loads organized and also it lets me know when my trucks need to be updated and my drivers need a new medical exam.

Response from Truckstop.com

Replied May 2016

Hi Milton. Wonderful review, thanks. We try to make paperwork a thing of the past. One-click payment will definitely save you lots of time. So happy that you're enjoying our solution! Wishing you continued success, The ITS Dispatch team

Adam from EK Bare & Sons

Industry: Logistics and Supply Chain

Truckstop Review

Overall, a great product to connect driver and shippers.

Pros

I like being able to see who clicks on our loads so I can follow up with them to see if they have questions.

Cons

I wish we could see more companies that have availability in the area that we are loading trucks so we can cold call them.

September 2016

Linda from Pacific Ag LLC

September 2016

ITS Diapatch - Shipper's View

Pros

I like being connected with Truckstop.com to post my loads. It's good to have combined billing with my load board and dispatch system. I like being able to add shippers and consignees 'on the fly'. The alert when expiration of insurance is approaching is very helpful.

Cons

As a shipper, there are functions for brokers and billing functions that we do not use and there is not an option to customize my personal view. The reporting dashboard leaves a lot to be desired, but part of that is because of the way that I use the product. I find that the best thing to do is export the data I want and then analyze it in Excel.

Marie from K&H Farms LLC

April 2016

Good product, does the job

There are a lot of good things about this software: easy to get started and use, great customer service, easy to find loads. There are also a lot of things that could be done to make the software easier and better: make dates easier to add, be able to create better reports.

Response from Truckstop.com

Replied April 2016

Hi Marie, and thanks for the great review. We appreciate your feedback and, like always, will take your suggestions into heavy consideration. We encourage you to contact our support team to lets know exactly what you're looking for to make things better. Thanks for your business, The ITS Dispatch team.

Bedir from DM World Logistics

Great TMS for smaller transportation companies.

Pros

ITS Dispatch is simple and easy to use. Many of its features are intuitive and easy to use. It is a good, inexpensive option for smaller companies.

Cons

Charleelaine from JDBS Enterprise Inc.

CFO

Pros

The software was easy to use but input was challenging. Having a easier flow with the information on the screen

Cons

The input of info was sometimes hard to do. Tried to find a faster way of doing it. Customer Service

April 2016

Victor from Global Transport, Inc.

Exactly what we needed

5 years ago, we had outgrown our home grown system of excel sheets and post it notes. We decided we needed a system that would allow us to keep all info in one place, be internet based so we could access from anywhere, and be very affordable. Check. Check. CHECK! Since becoming users, we have tripled our staff, move 7x the loads and added 3 remote offices. We never could have done that without ITS. Highly recommend.

Response from Truckstop.com

Replied April 2016

What an inspirational story, Victor. Thank you for sharing it with us. We wish you continued success. The ITS Dispatch team.