• Pros

• "Ease of use, great support, easy adoption and deployment"

• "Super easy to use and the GUI is extremely well laid out."

• "I like that it is easy to use. My clients have asked me what I use."

• Cons

• "Personally I found this software very confusing. The layout was overwhelming to look at. I think there could be a more organized way and a more sleek layout for the software."

• "Some times customer service is lagging. Nonetheless, most of the issues are solvable using the knowledge base and FAQs section."

• "I was able to get started without contacting them for any help. But more tutorials are always welcome."

Browse Forms On Fire Reviews

Cliff from Laitram Machinery, Inc.

Industry: Machinery

Easiest to Implement!

Very pleased with the ease of developing our forms, distributing, updating, and collecting the uploaded data . The drag and drop interface for forms is outstanding and the help files make it easy to develop any workflow you can imagine, very powerful!

Pros

Our team especially liked the openness of the software programming interface, the associated help files, and the superb customer support whenever we had a question. We knew going in that we would have some "special tasks" we would need to implement and Forms On Fire appeared to have the best programming system in place to easily make that happen using our own personnel and not requiring the software company to handle everything at additional cost. The system is so easy it just doesn't require that much support, but if you need it, they are there to help!

Cons

I think the website interface could use a few minor improvements like having data view columns maintain their positions between sessions or refreshes, and perhaps a little more development on the dashboard, although we'll probably develop our own that most of the vendors for this type of software simply don't offer.

Reasons for Choosing Forms On Fire

We chose Forms On Fire over the competition based on the following: 1- Best Responses to our RFP documentation 2- Wide number of platforms the software will run on 3- Ease of developing the required forms and their ongoing maintenance as our products evolve 4- Most open development environment and help system in place allows us to do what we want, when we want, and not have to have the software vendor do it for us, unless we need them to! 5- Price is one of the best out there and provides excellent value per dollar

Joanna from Comfort Monster Heating & Air

Fun to use, so robust for small businesses looking for efficiency

Ability to gather info from guys in the field and turn it into nice-looking reports for customers and actionable knowledge for the office.

Pros

When my business needed a form built and I was tired of waiting for programmers to build stuff for us that cost a lot of money and our time trying to explain to them what we needed, then wasn't quite right because they still don't really understand our business, I decided to build one myself. I then spent a lot of time looking at different products, and most of the ones that had the core functionality I needed (the ability to automatically create PDFs) were either too annoyingly simple and couldn't make the calculations I needed or they were so complex I would have to learn a lot of programming. Thank goodness I found Forms on Fire! It's the perfect middle ground that lets me do amazing things with a little work and playing around but takes care of the basics in the background.

Cons

They have a knowledge base that is great for getting started, but often doesn't show enough examples for me to quickly understand how to make their more advanced features work. And sometimes they go ahead and release new features (yay!) without fully debugging or writing up how to use or the bugs they've already found and are working on.

Response from Forms On Fire

Replied November 2018

Hi Joanna, we appreciate your kind words and we now have a process in place for adding examples to our knowledge base, which occurs every week!

Robert H from Turnable, LLC

Insane levels of power and customization at an affordable price

FoF allowed us to create custom inspection forms to match exactly what we needed without any superfluous junk that would just get in the way. Other platforms we looked at required us to use pre-existing templates that would make us either have to ignore or fill out stuff we didn't care about, while FoF allowed us to make custom inspection forms for every aspect of the business for easy tracking/sorting/recording of in-field data that's vital to our business.

Pros

It allows anyone to customize inspection forms for literally any industry and/or location at an affordable price. Get just what you want, nothing more, nothing less. One-size-fits-all doesn't actually fit anyone; this software fits YOU like a bespoke suit from Lloyd's of London.

Cons

The interface to make your own forms isn't 100% intuitive, though the amount of time needed to learn is very short and you can be up and running in less than an hour. Subsequent customization of forms is really easy.

Response from Forms On Fire

Replied April 2018

Thank you Robert, we appreciate the kind words and glad you have joined our movement!

Terry from InspectR

Team was very attentive to our needs at the time along with ongoing support.

Pros

We were able to customize it to meet our needs of both the developers and the end users. The ability to take a few steps back was important to get the software working they way we wanted it to

Cons

The inability to change the structure of the software once we went too far down the development path.

Response from Forms On Fire

Replied April 2018

Hello Terry and thanks for writing. Many of our clients find it easy to change the structure. Please contact support@formsonfire.com to schedule a complimentary session with a platform specialist to help you make the changes you want.

Jackie from Sealed Speed

Make Forms That Make Everyone's Life Easier!

Pros

I'm a CODiE Award judge and have seen a ton of product. Forms On Fire are clearly mobile experts and have built a product that solves a core problem: how to create forms that make everyone's life easier - starting with yours! (No need to hire an army of SW developers who'll take months, only to add so much complexity that end-users won't use them.) In my opinion, here are some best use cases: Marketing & Finance Execs have 100's of new projects requiring input from multiple key stakeholders, critical dependencies and conflicting deadlines (activations, email campaigns, events, trade shows, surveys, new product launches, press releases, content updates etc..). Collaboration meetings are endless, the teams out straight and deadlines are near. The last thing anyone wants to do is fill out a form - unless you can make one that's easy and adds to their productivity, rather than subtracts. Formsonfire let's you create a form for repeatable tasks that you can also pre-set to be sent to the parties you choose to, at the schedule you need. Its intuitive design, the fanatically customer-centric support team and library of visual tutorials, ensure the form you envisioned is exactly what you get. Only you know how your key stakeholders' world works. You can make it easy for them, and they'll make life easier for you. In today's gig economy, (Lyft, Uber, Instacart, Postmates, Jobble etc.),HR onboards 100's or staff, quickly and accurately. Formsonfire's the answer!

Cons

Response from Forms On Fire

Replied April 2018

Thanks again for your kind words Jackie, and if you want to get another product tour to see what is coming down the road, sign up at our web site.

George from (classified)

Forms On Fire saved the day

As a consultant serving a rapidly growing business, I needed a technology I could count on for reliability, scalability, easy configuration, and ease of maintenance. We didn't have the budget for a custom-code software project or to buy a big ERP solution. We had some internal processes and some customer-facing processes that needed to be standardized, controlled, and mobilized to improve our performance against the bottom line and to strengthen our competitive edge. After a great deal of searching, I found Forms On Fire. The incredible flexibility and power of the Forms On Fire platform gave us everything we needed at an incredibly competitive price. One of the greatest things about it is the ease with which we can make changes to and manage the solution ourselves. That was an essential requirement that we had a hard time finding elsewhere. We needed something that could operate smoothly on our mobile devices. Some of our team are using tablets, some on smartphones, and all on a mixture of Android and iOS operating systems. We needed a solution to connect reliably to two external data systems, output PDF documents , and automatically send multiple emails throughout workflow processes. In the past, such a list of requirements would have been extremely expensive to produce and would have required contracting with software developers. When I found Forms On Fire I was elated because I knew I could take care of my client successfully and that many future projects would be a breeze. My clients often see technology implementations as expensive, time-consuming and risky. Forms On Fire really came through and showed us how painless it can be. Their customer service is outstanding and it helps to have competent, responsive help only a phone call away when you're dealing with the information backbone of a business. If you have been searching for something to enable and mobilize your business, Forms On Fire is the best answer I have found. I look forward to further work with them.

Response from Forms On Fire

Replied April 2016

We LOVE our clients!

Great product for mobile field forms.

Reasonable and flexible pricing model. Helpful customer support Flexibility and efficiency in document production for collected data/

Pros

Sharepoint connector simplified my life and makes updating form fields seamlessly. The ability to generate documents and upload to SharePoint (or 11 other connectors) eliminated several steps and failure points in my old system. The ability to create a new version of a form and deploy in teat mode to selected users allows continuous form development and testing without impacting forms deployed currently. Forms on Fire pricing makes the product a good value.

Cons

Dispatch seems to be more complex than needed and has limited features. It might be that I do not completely understand the feature yet.

Response from Forms On Fire

Replied April 2018

Hello, and thank you for the review. Please contact our support team to organize a time with us to implement the dispatch/workflow features. We think you will be able to get done what you want.

Will from Alistair Group

Industry: Logistics and Supply Chain

Excellent all-round data capture tool

We started out using FOF as a basic inspection tool but we've started to realize how powerful it is for tasks such as inventory management. Equally impressive is the ability to generate, email and file really nice templated documents in under a minute.

Pros

We've used this software for everything from general inspections to land assessments. Except for a few advanced features the software is exceptionally easy to use and I've always received great customer service if I get stuck on something. Offline data capture and offline printing are really powerful features.

Cons

Not much to dislike. It's a bit tough to get your head around some of the data-source read/write functions....but again their customer-service makes up for it whenever you encounter an issue.

Jamie from AUSblue Pty Ltd

Awesome!!!

We have gone completely paperless, which has saved time and money

Pros

I like the customisability of the software, if you can think of something you want, more than likely.... it can do it. Also their support is second to none

Cons

There is nothing really to dislike... sure there are somethings that some people would want. But these guys listen, and usually deliver the goods in updates

Response from Forms On Fire

Replied May 2019

We love having you as a client, Jamie. Thank you for the kind words.

Guy from Sprague Pest Solutions

Industry: Facilities Services

Excellent solution to complex form problems

Pros

Flexibility and extensiveness of the platform, and ability to use Word/Excel as the template for PDF outputs.

Cons

Competitors have put more time into the reporting capabilities (front end ability to view/slice data) as well as form calculation formula

Response from Forms On Fire

Replied April 2018

Thank you Guy. If you want more information about reporting ideas, schedule a product tour on our web site. Thanks for your loyalty, we love having you as a client!

April 2016

Micah from RAD Inspections, LLC.

GOOD DIY FORM BUILDER

I run a small business and needed a form built. I had looked at other places but most required you to pay them to build a form and were easily over $2,000. A reason I was attracted to Forms on Fire was they provide DIY templates which can be customized. Before trying to build it myself, I enquired about them building my form. Their estimate came back at the price for an 8 hour retainer(Quite Hefty). At hearing that, I Reckon as long as it doesn't take me 80 hours to build it on my own ill be doing ok. I am not a computer savvy person, I didn't know what many of the names of certain features meant. At the time I thought maybe for a person who's used to building forms with binary code or something crazy this may be an "easy" DIY form builder. For a person off the street however, I think it would be very confusing. If it were not for Learning about a free tech support session with one of their staff, I think I would still be banging my head on my desk. I jumped at the chance to get some insight into this brave new world I had entered. I was astoundingly fortunate to have spent the session with Megan who was absolutely delighted to show me through the form and explain the terminology(FYI they have since put together a bunch of youtube video tutorials). After that amazingly helpful session, I then proceeded to build my entire form for the next three hours( it really is easy once you know what the terminology is). The form has since taken maybe another hour to tweak and add some things to make it perfect. All told from beginning to end it has taken five hours(75 hours ahead of schedule...SAVINGS!). Once I was guided through, it actually became fun. I'm so happy with how it turned out, and it has given me a huge advantage over the competition. I would highly recommend watching the videos, taking the support session(I hope you get to spend the session with megan she is a wonderful guide) and build it yourself. The feeling of accomplishment and knowing its built to your exact specifications, saving money but more importantly time is priceless. cheers!!

Chris from HydroPoint Data Systems, Inc.

Industry: Renewables & Environment

Covers everything from simple to complex

We have been working with Forms On Fire for over 2 years and are very pleased with the excellent service and a great product. We use this software to build our own survey apps which are heavy on data and have lots of photos. It is easy to use and building a form is a fairly simple process. We rely heavily on the connectors to save forms to Box and for customer facing reports. Being able to customize a report in Word is amazing when compared to our old mobile survey system. Our field users love the ease of use and the instant update. Regular enhancements and new features keep expanding its usability. Great product with some of the best customer support you will find!

Pros

Ease of use, great support, easy adoption and deployment

Cons

The mapping feature, using GPS function still needs improvement

Response from Forms On Fire

Replied December 2016

Chris, be sure to send us any improvements you want to see in the GPS/Mapping function, we would love to hear your ideas and see if we can include them into the 2017 product roadmap!

Jose from Adams County

Industry: Law Enforcement

Forms on Fire Amazing

Forms on fire (FOF) allows for businesses to create forms and automate processes that would otherwise be time consuming in the paper world. I tried and reviewed numerous other companies Fast Forms, Pronto Forms and Happy Inspector to name a few to determine the product that best served my needs. I needed a software easy to use, flexible and worked on three platforms iOS, Android and Windows. The ability to design, create and import data in different formats to include software support. Most importantly it needed to be priced affordably. Let me state this clearly, FOF is truly an amazing software that met all my expectations. Most importantly the pricing was lower if not comparable to the competition. The customer service was just insane, they were helpful, provided my with video and live support, one on one session and followed up with me to see if I had questions (I had plenty). What sealed the deal for me was the pricing and the cross platform availability. Megan Jackson of FOF was fantastic and incredibly helpful. As of the posting of this review, FOF redesigned the dashboard and it was no surprise to see that it was astatically pleasing visually and even more functional. Guys keep up the good work!

Pros

The availability to use it on different platforms ios, android and windows. I am not always in the field so when I am on the desktop (Windows) I love that I can open the software edit forms and preview what it will look like without having to use my tablet.

Cons

I would like to see more flexibility with the logo design, specifically I could not enlarge the logo. I would also like to see a mission or vision field that can be incorporated with the logo design.

Robert from Knights Circle

Changes the game for mobile data collection!

I found Forms on Fire about a year ago and it's had an unbelievable effect on our operations. I manage a large apartment community and collecting tons of in-field data is essential to what we do. FOF allowed us to create easy-to-use custom forms which streamlined our process and replaced paper entirely. We increased our billings for damage chargebacks by $30k this year due to the ease with which our Maintenance Techs could record the damages and select from pre-populated options - then the form emails a customer-ready PDF right to our Accounting Manager. It's brilliant. You absolutely can't find a better solution than FOF for all of your survey/data collection needs. I'm a raving fan.

Pros

Ease of use is phenomenal. The customization is really the powerful feature here - you can get exactly what you want, and nothing you don't. It's truly a game changer. Customer support is truly second to none and they know you by name. It's like dealing with a family company. Great experience.

Cons

Because the customization is so complete, it does take a little while to learn how to use it to its fullest. The learning curve is short, though, and once you make the investment of a couple of hours, you'll be enamored with the abilities.

Response from Forms On Fire

Replied December 2016

Wait till you see what we have planned for 2017 Rob!

Micah from RAD Inspections

Great Customer Service and pretty easy to use

It was a little difficult learning how to create my first form, but after talking with their support staff for an hour. I was able to build my custom form from scratch. I have since created many other custom forms on the same platform giving my business the leading edge over my competitors. thank you form on fire for a great software. Cheers

Pros

once the form is created its very user friendly for my employees to fill out in the field

Cons

its difficult to build the back end of the form. Especially if I want to add in some more in depth logic .

Very versatile and easy to use. Excellent customer support!

Ease of use as a designer and user. All of my users are very pleased with user experience. Great support team.

Pros

I have used forms on fire for several types of data collection with my team and have had a very positive experience as a form designer and user. The form builder is intuitive and easy to use and very easy to test. I love the fact that they have a windows app, especially when it comes to testing changes on my forms. Make a change, open window app, test and adjust. Anytime I hit a wall and I am not sure what to do, a few minutes spent on the support chat gets me what I need. Forms on fire is flexible, powerful and an economical way to collect the data my team needs from the field.

Cons

Forms on Fire has a very extensive knowledge base, that could be improved by the addition of some short videos that walk users through some of the more complicated tasks. The support information is all there, I just learn easier when I can see it in action.

Response from Forms On Fire

Replied April 2018

Hey, thanks again for your terrific review. We just launched a revised knowledge base and I think you're going to like it. Drop by support.formsonfire.com and let us know what you think.

Elizabeth from Sunshine Home Health Care

We have had a couple glitches mostly with time issues, but overall the product has worked well.

Ease of doing forms online in the field

Pros

Once you learn the program it is easy to use. The setup is easy to use with tablets in the field.

Cons

There is a learning curve on creating the forms. When there is an error in your form it is not always easy to trace back. I also think that the program is the most glitchy when I am creating a large form.

Response from Forms On Fire

Replied April 2018

Hello Elizabeth, thank you for your feedback. If you think there is ever a glitch, please send an immediate email to support@formsonfire.com. We are happy to help you. Also, for your large form, please reach out and we'll give you a complimentary 1 hour help on your large form.

Blattner Energy Quality Systems Administrator

Pros

Easy to use for all levels of the business. Automatically send a PDF to your network drive when all approvals are completed. Works well on iPhone and Windows 10.

Cons

We should be able to select multiple data "Forms" when exporting data in Table View.

Response from Forms On Fire

Replied December 2018

Thank you for the review. This is an excellent idea! One thing to consider is designing the forms you want to export as a single form, using our data-driven capabilities. The other is to hold a data warehouse where the same table captures data from many or all of your forms. This is entirely possible to do if you utilize the JSON data type. Please set something up with your assigned program manager and they can review the details with you! :)

Christopher from Novaquip Inc

Our experience with forms on fire has been nothing but positive right from the start.

We chose to move to electronic forms because our tech lost the occasional work order and this incurs costs for our company and we wanted to eliminate losses from that department. With forms on fire there is no reason to ever lose a form again.

Pros

Price: We're a small business so we didn't want to spend huge amounts of money on this solution and the folks at forms on fire have been able to give us everything we wanted at a very fair price. Work performed: The work they put in our forms was astounding and the effort to meet our deadlines was impressive ( we met the deadline btw). The end result is a very intuitive form that we're proud of showing off to our customers and that our employees love.

Cons

As far as I'm concerned there are no cons, you could argue that the software has a bit of a learning curve but I would argue back that any powerful ( feature packed) software has a steep learning curve.

Response from Forms On Fire

Replied April 2018

Thanks again Christopher for your review! Hope you're enjoying your app.

Kathy from TNC

Industry: Environmental Services

Easy for new field staff and no lost data

Excellent, this app has enabled us to spend more quality time in the field and less time in the office post processing our field visits. It has increased our accuracy and efficiency. Their customer service is second to none.

Pros

Ease of use - we were easily able to train our seasonal/temporary employees in using Forms on Fire. They love it, enables them to spend more time in the field and less on paperwork. No lost data.

Cons

Very occasionally we have a report that is lost in space, but it's the info. is recoverable from the FoF website.

Response from Forms On Fire

Replied December 2018

We appreciate Nature.org using our product and thank you for your review Kathy. Truly it is a blessing to have you join our cause.

Form Development With Good Sense!

Software allowed our company to create a custom application that is available off and on-line with a business process that follows are customer support commitment.

Pros

We need a Form data capture application that makes best of reusing data and keeping data integrity across form relations. We found Forms On Fire not only is best in logically relating/linking data sources to forms, but it is a developer platform that considers versioning and testing. Though I only have 7 days to build this app, (the last app was built in ZOHO Creator and after working on it for over a week found the data sub form to form relation constraints difficult to work around.) I actually feel like I can be successful in our very import task of providing Export Quotes at an Expo.

Response from Forms On Fire

Replied November 2018

Hey, thanks for the review. More and more clients are using our product at expos and trade shows because the WiFi is typically so hit or miss...and our product works offline!

Ron from IM

Industry: Facilities Services

Very versatile product. Can be configured to meet even very specific business needs.

We did a side-by-side comparison with Prontoforms before settling on Forms On Fire. Technically, both products could meet our needs but Forms On Fire was much more cost-effective because it's much easier to configure (DIY = no big customizing expenses), plus Forms On Fire's service (sales and support) is in a league of its own!! This is an excellent choice I would recommend to everyone!

Pros

Makes customization accessible to the masses, therefore reducing overall cost.

Cons

The software has amazing capabilities, but there doesn't seem to be a complete tutorial to guide you through a lot of the stuff I can't do. There are a number of basic video tutorials available but if you want to do anything beyond the most basic, there is a fairly steep learning curve.

Response from Forms On Fire

Replied January 2017

We add to our amazing video tutorials and to our knowledge base daily. Because we are also launching so many new features, this gets to be difficult but we are committed to not only the best support and guidance but also top flight documentation, tutorials and training. Thank you so much for your input Ron!

Mark from Parsons

Modern Forms Service Shines!

We have been testing Forms on Fire for a week, with the intent to purchase for a large project. The product is incredible, compared to others that I have worked with. The Designer is very intuitive, yet has advanced features such as data sources, filtering, formulas, and dynamic answers. Essentially, this service can create almost any form imaginable. Finally, the support team has been amazing. I submitted some tickets and then numerous follow-up questions. The response time was not only fast, but the answers were helpful, and to date, any problem I found has been solved. Suggestion for improvement is updating the Windows app to match the newer beta features released in the iOS app, but I understand this may happen in the near future.

Pros

Intuitive design interface and ability to use data sources across multiple forms.

Cons

Tough question, but perhaps the lack of the ability to connect directly to an SQL database (without the API) or publish fields directly to SharePoint.

Michelle from Managing Food LLC

Industry: Restaurants

design and set up process made easy by good team

Pros

I like the ease with which my field reps can do their inspection reports. And its fairly easy to program the pages once I learned how. I've also been able to upload some reference materials that field reps can view and share with store owners and that is very convenient.

Cons

Data Entries Table View is cumbersome. I'd like to be able to sort the columns by relevance so I can see at a glance the info I need. Or it would be helpful if I could freeze pane so I can keep the left column stable while scrolling through the next 20 columns.

Response from Forms On Fire

Replied April 2018

Hello Michelle, thank you for the kind words and likelihood to recommend us. It looks like you could benefit greatly from one of our connectors and we have some ideas for you. If you schedule a product tour with us on the web site, we'd like to show you how you can do that. Thanks again!

Frank from Enigma Technologies

Great product, incredible support!

Pros

Creating forms using this product is very quick and easy. The forms can be customized to product great professional looking forms. I also love their support right from when I started out with the trial version. They're always there and very helpful.

Cons

Nothing at all. The software works as intended and produce great results. I'm impressed.

Response from Forms On Fire

Replied November 2018

Thank you Frank, and we're looking forward to seeing what you produce with the platform!

Rhiannon from Davidson Excavating

Amazing Software!!

Forms on Fire has saved our company so much time and made us highly efficient. It's so nice to work with people who are not only great at customer service but know their own software fowards and backwards!

Response from Forms On Fire

Replied April 2018

Hey, thanks again for your review. Hope you have found some terrific improvements for your business.

Great app for getting feedback as forms

Pros

- The software is packed with lots of features so that I can get almost any type of data from the user - The elements that can be used in the doc is extensive, and I can build great richer forms

Cons

- There is not freemium model and the pricing seems to high - The knowledge base provides tutorial for the basic level of data. But we need to figure out on out own for more advanced features. - Lots of bugs in the features

Response from Forms On Fire

Replied February 2019

Please be sure to sign up for our free training class by sending an email to engage@formsonfire.com. Also, we encourage you to ask support@formsonfire.com about any potential bugs you may be seeing. We pride ourselves on quality software and we would like to understand what you're seeing in this area as soon as possible. Thank you,

Jeremy from Kozliks Canadian Mustard

Finding it difficult to get setup

Pros

Seems simple to use once it is setup. Customer service is pleasant but the email help is obtuse. Simple terminology would be more helpful.

Cons

Difficult to get started. The help emails are designed for computer geeks. They assume that lay people understand the terms used.

Response from Forms On Fire

Replied April 2018

Hi Jeremy, thank you for the honest feedback. Apologies to you for all the techno-speak. Please send an email to support@formsonfire.com to schedule a complimentary 1 hour session with a platform specialist. We'll help you get things moving along. Oh, you may want to also check out our brand new knowledge base on https://support.formsonfire.com. It may be a bit more user friendly. P.S. The team ordered a six pack of your mustards and we thoroughly enjoyed your product, truly you make the best mustards in the world!

Andrew from SNS Management

Sophisticated yet Simple

I use Forms on Fire to make every day operations of my business more efficient and organized. Linking forms to connectors such as dropbox allowed us to quickly and easily access information in one space. Building forms is fairly simple, but I have gotten stuck a time or two. They have great customer service to help you through these kinks as well.

Pros

Very efficient and simple to learn and apply to operations.

Cons

The software does not really support repeating tables within repeating pages. Hopefully this can be corrected with time. I believe this would be a very strong feature.

Mike from The University of Maine

Love me some Forms On Fire.

Quick, accurate development, easy to install and use, attentive support makes a mighty nice package!

Pros

Does exactly what we want.

Cons

Nothing. I can find nothing to criticize.

Response from Forms On Fire

Replied April 2018

Mike, wait till you see what is planned for this year.

Jason from Campus Life and Style

Absolutely Love Forms On Fire

I work in student housing and every year about half of the residents move out all on the same day and we have to inspect every unit for damages in 1 day. Before we started using Forms On Fire we would be working until 2 or 3 in the morning doing everything on paper. Now we inspect every unit and are done by 5 pm. Cut the time in half.

Pros

How easy it was to use it and loved building my own app for our needs.

Cons

I can not think of any cons with Forms on Fire.

Christina from education

Industry: Individual & Family Services

Confusing software

My overall experience with this software was very confusing. It took me way too long to find what I was looking for.

Pros

I really like the concept of this software and I am sure that it can be really helpful for some companies.

Cons

Response from Forms On Fire

Replied April 2019

Hello Christina: Sorry for your trouble. The software is packed with features. We have a very comprehensive user manual, did you find that on support.formsonfire.com? We also offer FREE training and if you reach out to our support group, we can get you scheduled at a time convenient to you. I would like to personally help you build your first app, so please ask for Kendall to help you.

Medara from JASA Engineering

Excellent Platform. Amazing Support.

I built a relatively complex form and workflow for field data gathering, submission, and approval within our company. Using this system, with help from the excellent support staff at FoF, I was able to have a functional app and process for demonstration and use in about 10% of the dedicated time it would have taken me to create a similar system from scratch. The only real problem I had with the system was a lack of documentation on particular function use, at the start of the project. Given the improvements I have seen in the knowledge base, I believe this is on the verge of being a non-issue. Also, in any case where documentation was missing, the staff gave solution suggestions and offered function use cases that might solve the problem I was working on.

Bill from Rezultix, Inc.

Excellent product and support team behind it.

Pros

From the first minute I was introduced to Forms on Fire and the team behind the product, I have been very impressed. The on-boarding process and training during the free trial was fantastic and gave me enough insight to develop a form that I expect can return as much as 20% on weekly data capture. As I got more into the product and discovered the robustness, the more I looked to do. The technical support provided by Customer support representative was awesome and so far above every other software company in this day and age. You get a real knowledgeable person and very timely response. On different occasions, Megan called me, did a web demo, or in several cases did some actual design on my form and provided me the syntax and formulas I needed. My first impression has held up, first class product and first class team behind it.

Cons

A few things are not as intuitive as I might like, but the great support overcame that. I was looking for a feature to display two columns on the form and they are working on that.

Kathy from The Nature Conservancy

April 2016

Intuitive and great customer service

The app has a great user-interface and is intuitive. The screen graphics are clear and easy to see. The app will enable our field team to monitor all of our land interests efficiently and offline with a form that integrates tabular data and georeferenced photos. We are still in the development/testing phase with our custom monitoring form but we are confident that we will have the results we expected, having worked with Forms on Fire in the past. Ease of Use will likely be rated a 5 once we have fully completed testing. Forms on Fire sets the bar high for customer service - the staff is extremely knowledgeable, responsive, and a pleasure to work with.

Response from Forms On Fire

Replied April 2018

Thanks again for your review Kathy.

Ryan from Carter Services, Inc

Great solution for our small business

We have been ready to drop close to 100k on software and this option has saved us time and money. The support team is smart and helpful. Great product. We also really appreciate how things are saved on the phone so if there is no reception you have it no matter what.

Pros

Offline functionality and customer support

Cons

Difficult user interface

Fantastic!

Pros

Super easy to use and the GUI is extremely well laid out.

Cons

I've noticed so lagging when going through quickly, but it's nothing to write home about.

Response from Forms On Fire

Replied November 2018

We are happy that your review notices our overall quality and ease of use. Be sure to ask questions of our amazing customer support group where we think you will also find this 5 stars.

Caitlyn from SoulShine Yoga

Fantastic for beginners to seasoned vets

Pros

It is customizable in every way, and is easy enough for a beginner to use. The interface is intuitive and the mobile app is great for limited quick use.

Cons

The constant emails I get from support are annoying. I also wish that some of the desktop features were available on the app.

Great Team and Product

Pros

The support team was a major factor in the platforms success for me. They accelerated the boarding process massively and got us up and running in just a week!

Cons

Sometimes it's hard to edit the forms when you have a lot of pages.

Response from Forms On Fire

Replied February 2019

Thank you for your review. You can edit a form with lots of pages by placing the designer in "Paged" view. Above the Basic Settings on the right, you'll see that link, just click and edit. A more advanced way to edit a form design is to download it in Excel and edit it directly. Once the changes are made, upload the Excel template and you're good to go. This is an advanced edit mode so please be sure you know what you are editing and upload frequently, then test. All the best to you!

Sebastin from Upwork

One of the easiest and and productive software to create forms

Forms on Fire has allowed me to create in very few steps and without any sort of coding well made and helpful forms.

Pros

There's plenty of things to like about Forms on Fire but the ones that I like the most are the fact that I can work offline as well as online, the fact that coding is not necessary and the fact that I can use across multiple devices are definitely the things I like the most.

Cons

The prices is the only thing I like the least, is a bit to high compare to other similar options.

Response from Forms On Fire

Replied September 2018

Thank you Sebastian for the kind words. Please feel free to contact our support group anytime if you have any questions on +1 425-214-1920.

Ashish from Self-employed

Great application to build digital forms replacing paper forms

Great software to create digital forms with collaboration

Pros

You can develop your own solutions with Forms on Fire. One great feature is usage in offline mode which gets sync when comes online. Beautiful and functional dashboard, overview of team performance and integration with third party apps like Google drive, dropbox and more. Great customer support!

Cons

Need a free version and also a lot of emailing from communication team. Also need some more features in the desktop version.

Response from Forms On Fire

Replied November 2018

Thanks Ashish, the free version is a good idea but we struggle with how we might stay in business with free! :)

Pamela from One Accord Non Profit

Great tool

Forms on Fire gave us an excellent option for collecting and analyizing research data in a variety of settings. We can eliminate or greatly minimize the need for paper notes that have to be translated into a digital platform for analysis and get our results more quickly. The support team are responsive, helpful and well-equipped. It was a great value and made a tremendous difference in our final product. Really great experience. This is a functional, flexible, user-friendly efficient tool.

Daniel from ACCO

Best Form Solution

Vetted out 7+ different form solutions. Forms on Fire met and exceeded all of our requirements. Some of Companies transitioning from heavy-paper processes will the ability to generate forms from existing .docx and .xlsx files helpful. Offline functionality helps with field forces that often work underground or off the grid. Database stores/retrievals help produce and leverage databases of equipment on-the-fly through the same form.

Tamara from Self-Employeed

Streamlining Mobile Process

I was able to streamline the mobile process by having one point of data entry. Once the data was submitted, via a mobile device, I was able to automatically send out invoices, accounting data, analytics and connect it to my database. This created a huge savings in time and labor expense. The only issue I had with the product was learning how to use it. However the technical support team walked me through the learning process and now it is quite simple.

April 2016

Josiah from Thornton Advantage Lawn Care LLC.

PERFECT!!!

I have spent the last 6 months trying to find software that will all me to complete sales in person with the use of a tablet. Just by chance I came across Forms on Fire and I'm really glad I did. I received personal attention and made themselves available even after hours. The software is simple to use and filling out my forms are just as easy. If you are a small business and would like to use mobile forms then Forms on Fire is the one I would go with.

Christi from jackson storage solutions

Industry: Warehousing

easy peasy

Pros

ease of use and large selection of templates.

Cons

application interactions. was able to make my own templates because of need.

Kathryn from Consumer Product

Industry: Program Development

This program is intutive and easy to use

I am using forms on fire (for my company) to make it easier to collect info from my clients and on behalf of my clients

Pros

I like that it is easy to use. My clients have asked me what I use.

Cons

Response from Forms On Fire

Replied December 2018

Thanks for the review Kathryn! If you want to try out our customer service again, please send us email or call. We've had some recent technology upgrades that make the whole thing hum!

Rudolf from C-TEC

Great tool with perfect support !

Have to create complex forms for cyclic checking buildings, healthcare, timesheets, orderforms , service and support etc.. After looking at some other tools I tried Forms On Fire. Here I was able to realize all things I need in a nice interface in a very short time. The support is perfect and fast, so I will integrate it in all my software and recommend it my customers.

Pros

Support and web interface for building forms

August 2016

Jerry from Jerry Attrick Organization

August 2016

Awesome!

Getting going was easy, especially with all the friendly help they give you. Free training, online manual and the product is just plain bullet-proof!

Pros

It captures every type of data I need and connects to my own database.

Cons

Nothing.

Steve from Acco Engineered Systems

Best forms solution we have seen

We reviewed several forms companies for our project. FoF was the best for all the areas rated as well as the fact they are simply great people to work with. Cannot say enough good things about the product and the people at Forms on Fire.

Response from Forms On Fire

Replied April 2018

Thanks again for your review Steve!