• Pros

• "It is a visually beautiful tool. The operation is intuitive. It is easy to install and configure"

• "-Very good end-user experience -Never miss a request -Integration with JIRA -Application integration (widgets)"

• "Works well for small companies to maintain internal communication. The ticket creation works much better than all those internal emails. This software is well worth the price."

• Cons

• "I think that the only drawback of all such products is their high cost. Otherwise, I did not have any complaints."

• "If you want go for a medium complex implementation, you will need consultancy. The setup is easy, the support is fine, but is not enough. More integration with Office 365 will be necessary soon."

• "Knowledge Base layout is great Workflows are subpar, even just a basic onboarding workflow is hard to build out"

Browse InvGate Service Desk Reviews

Jeffrey from Columbus Public Schools

The most flexible help desk software ever written. If you can think it, it will do it.

Ease of use. Ability to create multiple help desk divisions to keep service requests separated. One stop for our end. Great product.

Pros

Ease of use. We developed a short video and within minutes our end users were submitting help desk tickets. I am amazed how much information we can obtain from this software. The triggers and workflows are endless. Invgate support is phenomenal. "No" and "it can't" are not in their vocabulary. New feature development never ends. We have asked and they have created. One of the best choices we have ever made.

Cons

Active Directory integration is lacking features. I have submitted my ideas and what other programs are doing with AD and the Invgate team is working on it so this won't be a "Con" for long.

Service Desk has made our support manageable

Despite it not being perfect, Service Desk has changed our support queue from being unmanageable to having everything tracked in one place, with time stamps and a request is never missed. Setup could be easier, but once complete, I would highly recommend this to a company looking to streamline their end-user support.

Pros

Cons

-Setup is tedious -Getting the correct permissions for all agents/users is a frustrating experience -Somewhat confined to canned reports with little customization

It integrated with our existing Atlassian Suite

Greg from Cornerstone University

Industry: Primary/Secondary Education

InvGate Service Desk Review

InvGate is a pretty good product overall. There are a lot of little annoyances, but if they were to fix these, it could be a pretty great product.

Pros

Affordable Easy to setup Ability to use variables when creating a ticket Ability to add observers and collaborators to a ticket Easy to do things like reassign and escalate

Cons

No Due Date field unless you use SLAs No ability to delete a comment or edit a comment If you add a comment before selecting Solve (which ultimately closes the ticket), you have to enter your solution again and select Solve for your solution to show up as the resolution If you added a comment to a ticket when the owner has an out of office notification turned on in their email, the out of office email would create a new ticket When printing out a lit of tickets for a user, the font is so small, it's hard to read. Took me a while to come up with a roundabout way to do it so that it was easily readable. Each comment in a ticket doesn't have the day and time the comment was made. You get more general time stamps like "14 hours ago", "2 weeks ago", or "a month ago". Would be useful to know the date and time so that you can tell if something was done at the end of the day or the beginning.

Cristian from INSSJP

Service Desk Invgate

Pros

Cons

it would be missing that the entry of the initial information of the users in the requirements is improved

Reasons for Choosing InvGate Service Desk

for the relation price and product quality

Lori from Sweetser

Service Desk organizes our day.

I love the fact that the users can create there own tickets, it saves my techs a ton of time. We had an issue with SD removing workstations after an amount of time with no respose, but I was able to change the very quickly with the guidance of Invgate. I like the fact that end users can score the techs tickets. There are many reports available, and customizable. I was easily able to customize the service level agreements.

Pros

Ease of use and configuration. The product creates ticket automatically from emails and phone calls. Our users can create their own tickets which saves us a ton of time. I was able to setup a few groups so that I could setup different level for service.

Cons

My tech support users do not have as much access as I would like them to have.

Reasons for Choosing InvGate Service Desk

I was told a huge reason was that you had an asset tool as well.

Andrés Camilo from ESET

This the best Helpdesk cloud based software

We were a company which, being a provider of IT services, presented many problems associated with the service to our external clients, which is why after defining a strategy for the implementation of a help desk. After evaluating several solutions from the market, we made the decision to use Invgate Servicedesk since in addition to being aligned with ITIL, it allows the implementation of a service table in a quick and friendly way, the reports are quite detailed and the best is the gamification.

Pros

Currently we are working to relaunch our help desk, because after the good reception of the clients we saw the need to adjust several additional options of the product.

Cons

No Mobile App available for the users Android and IOS

Rene from Weeneebayko Area Health Authority

Quick to get started with excellent support. Easy to use with added functionality.

The tracking and management if service desk requests and updates to the users as to status. Dashboard reports to continually monitor performance. The support for electronic workflows is an bonus feature that has value.

Pros

The user interface is intuitive for quick adoption. Electronic workflows with forms management allows us to incorporate many business approval processes into a user request.

Cons

Have not had any issues or complaints that are of any major concern. Possibly more built in dashboard reports to work from that can be quickly adapted rather than start form scratch.

Jorge from AB Mauri, a global business of Associated British Foods plc

Excellent tool end to end

From negotiation to implementation and support, my experience has been excellent. The tool has exceeded the expectations.

Pros

Service Desk is an excellent tool end to end. It is a tool of rapid implementation, with a short learning curve and very friendly for the administrator and end user.

Cons

I honestly do not have any problem with the tool.

Fernando from Alvear Palace Hotel

Organize the work and give us greater control of the solutions.

Pros

It allows us to keep our customers' claims more organized, and classify them for claims that are often repeated. Optimize our working time.

Cons

We could not find an automatic report by mail with the detailed summary of all the work separated by admin users.

Adrián Fernando from Alvear Palace Hotel

Simple but not least robust

Pros

What I like most about this software is its simplicity. However, it's robust at the same time.

Cons

It's still difficult to find some older request made by different users and collaborators.

Brian from CareHere, LLC.

Our experience with the InvGate Service Desk has been excellent

I have been able to simplify many processes for our business and provide one place for our users to communicate with various departments within the business.

Pros

There are many things that I enjoy but the ability to customize the product to handle whatever situation our business has is a major pro. I have been able to setup tickets and workflows for many different departments within the business that helps simplify processes for them. The gamification process adds a unique experience for our agents and allows for friendly competition. The InvGate service desk also provides a better visual experience for our agents and end users compared with our previous product. It allows the agents to better tell what is happening with a quick view of the dashboards and the tickets assigned to them so they know what they need to work on.

Cons

I would like to see more built in templates for the badge system including icons that are built in as well. It would also be nice to have multiple views for coins earned for agents rather than the standard 60 days rolling period.

Easy to Create Ticket, rocky metrics creation

Service Desk is a good tool that can use some additional tweaking so that it can remain resourceful while flexible like writing an email.

Pros

I like that the tickets can be designed to be used very simple and you can require any level of detail you'd like from the user. I also like that you can program a search bar for the participant while they are creating a ticket in case they can find the info they are looking. I also like that Service Desk can be integrated with confluence and there is a section in the ticket for the administrator where I can easily reference an article for the client.

Cons

I think the ticketing system is not as flexible as writing a simple email, and I don't like that when you are responding to a person's request you can't really see their original question while you're typing their answer. Also, running a report of all of the questions is very difficult to do in a clean way, and I have to use a legend of my creation in order to translate the code name of the topics to English names.

Chris from Chesapeake Bay Academy

InvGate is very easy to use for both helpdesk and end users. It doesn't try to be a Swiss army knife

Organization, problem tracking, time management

Pros

Its simplicity. In looking at similar software packages I found that there were just too many features, too many things crammed into one software. I also found them to be very inflexible, wanting you to run your help desk their way. Their support has been great.

Cons

My only problem is that although InvGate supports SSO through Office 365, they do not have an integrated app within MS Azure. Several other service desk software's do and it makes the login by end users seamless. There is little documentation on how to set it up and it took a little trial and error to get it working so that users can click the "Log In with Office 365" button but it would be so much nicer if there was an Azure app so that it could be added to the O365 launch pad and clicking on it took you right into the service desk.

Maria Victoria from Arcos Dorados

We are very satisfied with the tool. We are incorporating more and more services, not just IT

The benefits we have to use Invgate are the administration of the tool, fast response to needs or configurations, knowledge base

Pros

What I like most about Invgate is how easy it is to configure. The predisposition and fast response of the support before our consultations or inconveniences. And they are always working to offer improvements

Cons

A point to improve is related to the updates of the version of the tool. Most of the times we had to do an update of the tool we made many tests and found a bug, and when we believe that everything is OK to be able to implement it in production, an error occurs.

Craig from Whitfield County Schools

Great value for the money

We are able to integrate several departments together into one solution and to take care of all of our in-house forms with Invgate.

Pros

My employer and I reviewed several solutions and none of them combined the level of features with affordability like Invgate. The workflow solution was a game changer for us.

Cons

Some of the setup could benefit from being a little easier to use. Sometimes when you are setting things up the whole process gets monotonous and could be made a little easier. But you can't argue with the end product.

Igor from DB2 Limited

I use the Service Desk as a smart bid control

Pros

The developers of the product support small companies and provide a tariff with a fixed amount of payment, amounting to 10 USD per month, and this is not very suitable for us, because we employ about two dozen people. But for small companies this is undoubtedly a plus. In my work, I mostly use reports and analytics, which are very well designed visually and practical - they are simple, functional and easy to use.

Cons

The tariff with a fixed amount of payment is calculated for three people. If a team of 4-5 people, and this can be considered small, you need to pay about 100 USD per month, which is too expensive.

satisface to use a easy software

Pros

it is a very easy software to use and configure, adapt to our business needs. provides stability in the ejecution process, the time customer support its satisfactory its is softwate that is kept in constant updates

Cons

the relationship Price vs Product it's not agreement. the report module its very complicate to use and configure, dara extraction is complicated

Gerardo from Tecna

Very easy to use

Organize my help desk support

Pros

Personalization is the best option of this soft. is a tool that is modeled to the extent of the help desk you want to create.

Cons

In my understanding, the lack of quick search for support tickets by user name that created it, is the biggest flaw in the system

Nikolay from ScienceSoft

Convenient service, which allows solving many tasks at the enterprise

Pros

This service has many functions and at the same time is easy to install and use. If you do not have any experience with products, it will take 30-40 minutes to install and configure the software. So I'll say that before you a cool service that allows you to set up work processes and accelerate the work in teams, with a minimum of effort and time. I am also happy about the possibility of integration with other programs, for example, Confluence.

Martin from Laboratorios Andrómaco

Industry: Pharmaceuticals

Great solution.

more control over the user request, more users happy, more business value added.

Pros

you can add a simple workflow in seconds or a complex one in minutes. is easy put your own process to work. The integration with Active Directory works great.

Tim from CEFCU

Very easy to use, nice looking interface.

Pros

Good looking, simple to use interface. Does everything we need, without being overly complicated. Support is very responsive, and includes our requests in future versions frequently. Our end users really like it, too.

Cons

Can't think of many cons with Service Desk. Only con I can think of is the licenses are per user and not transferrable to another user.

David from Airtex Products, S.A.

Best Service Desk solution around

Pros

We have been using it for over a year now, with no issues at all. Everything we wanted from the software, it delivered. Very easy to use, very powerful to fit your needs, and very good customer support.

Cons

No issues so far. Great assistance from Customer support, very reliable. Sometimes times worked on issues do not update correctly.

Great option for collaborative, ITIL-focused ITSM

Excellent

Pros

Love how easily it let me implement ITIL process and get my team to work together.

Cons

More thought needs to be put into external-customer systems

Pablo from Alvear Art Hotel

Great Helpdesk Software

Service Desk was always easy to configure, to use and grow. It made our help desk be more efficient, productive, and accountable

Pros

Easy of use for every user at the company. From experimented to newbies, is the perfect choice to let the helpdesk grow smoothly.

Cons

Invgate need to think about how to help customers on the kickoff stage.

Fernando from Alvear Palace Hotel

InvGate Service Desk, is a very good product that optimizes the time in solving complaints and problems of users. Organize and plan better the work to be done.

Pros

The ease which the user can enter a problem, and the work order that allows.

Cons

The reports that can be generated with the system are impractical and visually poor.

It's very user-friendly

Pros

we're using Service Desk in a government environment. Our users are really happy regarding how easy is this portal to use. .

Cons

Sometimes when a user sends an email to the helpdesk, it's not generating a ticket automatically. I was troubleshooting with customer service but we could solve it.

Usefull application

Pros

The best thing is that it is easy to install and very friendly for the final users. The after-sales service is also very good. It is worth investing in an application of these characteristics

Cons

It would be very useful if it could identify and avoid duplicating similar claims.

Lucas from Alvear Palace Hotel

Usability at its best

We reduce telephone calls, improving the speed of response, through the use of the knowledge base.

Pros

The best thing that Service Desk has is its dashboard and knowledge base.

Cons

As a point to improve, I would incorporate project management for those requirements that require more time and resources.

Adrian Fernando from Alvear Palace Hotel

An incredible way to interact with users. Dealing with problems have never been so easy before. Its simplicity for the users to get used to it. It was a vital tool in order to organise our department.

Pros

Cons

It is a bit difficult to find some problems that we solved in the past and there was some problems with the assignment of tickets.

Kevin from Amtech

Has all the features needed for a ITIL system

Once fully implemented across our organization this software will take the place of 4 other software programs that we are using for the same process. Help Desk, Software Management, Asset Management, Remote Support, Change Mgmt. This will also give us the capability to have all IT related items in one spot without having to go outside of the system for items.

Pros

This product gives us the capability to perform all the functions of a ITIL service desk in one place. Best option is the capaibility of dynamic workflows. We have only begun using the software but are very impressed compared to some of the others on the market in service desk software

Cons

At this time there is none. I think the main con is the learning curve of the users and staff of switching to a new system but this would be a con with any software.

Lucas from Compañia Financiera Argentina

Innovative functionality with social network format, totally intuitive.

We implemented Service Desk on 02/01/2019, after 6 months of definitions, and tests. We are currently managing with nominal and concurrent licenses. The process included the evaluation of 5 suppliers. The satisfaction survey of our users is very good.

Pros

The support of the Invgate team and its partners during the project was excellent. The hardware requirements are minimal, the performance in the testing has been fantastic, as has the migration process. The support is constantly taking suggestions for improvements and working on them.

Cons

The reports could be improved, and some behaviors between tickets and workflows could be differentiated (in some cases you can not differentiate behaviors between both as the detail of the mail that is sent to the users).

Isaac from Acacia Network

Invgate has provided our organization with excellent service and ticketing solutions.

Pros

It's friendly UI that end users feel comfortable navigating though. The Service Desk has been adapting well to our environment and we're getting many compliments from staff stating that its alot easier the Kace.

Cons

I dont really have a con. the Service Desk is very easy to use and administer. Our only issue is that we didnt purchase Invgate sooner.

Jose from NUUP

January 2016

Disruptive and Amazing Software !!

Pros

Invgate is doing things in a total different way as the tradicionals Service Desk Tools, from his Starting Page to the last of his employees the company is really fresh !!

Cons

They have to grow faster, it´s a matter of time. I really don´t have a thing of the solution that I like least, since we chose Invgate, we are really satisfied with the tool.

Heather from McComb Children's Clinic

Very easily used

Pros

What I really like about it the most is that they make it simple to customize forms, workflows, etcs.

Cons

There is no online phone support. You have to use the online support help desk in which I am not crazy about doing things like that online. I would rather speak with a person but it is still pretty simple.

Juan Eduardo from Alvear Palace Hotel

I've never before used a helpdesk software so easy

Pros

Service Desk improved my workday assisting me with internal clients request by providing an efficient and easy administration. Users are very excited with Knowledgebase feature also.

Cons

It will be great having a mobile App to notify technicians in the field. Everything else is perfect

Juan from Alvear Hotels

High recommended solution based on cloud

Pros

Cloud based Look and feel Simple use Knowledgebase

Cons

Sometimes complex to make automatic workflows Avoid repeating the same claims

Fernanda

Amazing tool!

Invgate Service Desk manages complex processes in a very easy and nice to use way. The integration with Invgate Asset Management tool is amazing. We saved a lot of hidden costs and the tools were payed with that. The analytics and reports are very good and gave us a lot of visibility.

Pros

You can manage everything there: - ITIL processes - Services and incident management - IT department management - Gamification: with this feature we were able to align the team with the goals and dramatically increase the motivation

Cons

Hard to find one. So far we are very happy with the product and support services.

JUAN FRANCISCO from ALVEAR PALACE HOTEL

A reliable and powerful tool for the organization, has facilitated communication with users

Pros

The dashboard allows a simplified view of the operation of the day Knowledge base to help users AD integration is easy to configure

Cons

It´s not easy configurate multiproperty or support groups, the granularity of the tool complicates a process that should be simple

Lucas from Alvear Palace Hotel

We change the way we work, organize the sector and communication with the client. It became more flu

Organize the department and improve communication.

Pros

It speeds up the operation of the sector, optimizing response times between the user and the help desk.

Cons

It lacks a section for projects, internal department, where you can be assigned time and human resources and materials.

Spencer from MongoDB Inc.

Invgate Review. Great product!

Pros

I love the fact that it is very easy and simple to set up. And I also like that it also has a support system for users. Love this!

Cons

I think the ticketing system is not really flexible, I mean does not have a so much options when doing things in ticketing.

Shelley from Columbus State Community College

I'm not very impressed with this software

I can track my service tickets by calling in and checking on them

Pros

I like the fact that it assigns a ticket number to your request and that you can use the ticket number to review your request even though you can only do it via phone call

Cons

it assigns multiple tickets that have no relation to each other to your service requests. And when you get a reply back via email that your service desk ticket has been submitted there's no references to what you called about so if you put multiple tickets and then you have no idea what your ticket was about

Christopher from wwts

Great software

Pros

This software is well worth the price and also it is very easy to use. I was able to implement the software in just a few days. And my staff likes it very well as also

Cons

customer Support could be better They have long Hold times And the staff could be a whole A lot more friendlier

The best and easy way to manage all your IT support requirements

Pros

Their ease of use, their customer support. The feature set is the best, they have all the functionalities needed and more.

Brad from Connect VIP

Easy to implement and use this solution, great support team.

Pros

I was responsible for scoping. purchasing and implementing this solution. Was a great experience all the way through from Sales to implementation to support. I would highly recommend InvGate.

Cons

This company is still fairly new in the marketplace but team is highly accommodating to new feature requests.

suzanne from astpos

Great Software for Technology Industry

Pros

The software is designed for tech team to collaborate information so various groups can understand progress and team members contribution before final resolution. It works well for small company to maintain internal communication without all the emails and organized via project base ticket created.

Cons

It takes some time to learn the system with a lot of communication between tech support and our own learning how to implement to customize our operation.

Collin from Perfectly Posh

Great Ticketing Solution

InvGate provides a good base ticket solution, it's workflows are good, but aren't the smartest when it comes to assigning and customizing. They're constantly providing feature updates, but need to pay more attention to expanding on reporting, the current metrics and dashboards aren't very intuitive.

Pros

Good Customer Portal Customer Satisfaction Ratings Gamification

Oscar from ONE SA

January 2016

Powerful tool to work in a real collaborative way

Pros

The best thing that product does is the easy way that you can implement (you really can) very complex ITIL base process

Cons

It not manage CMDB concepts. I mean, you cannot have configuration items, relations and useful information about them.

February 2016

Matias from Caja de Seguros SA

February 2016

Essential at our company

Pros

its versatility, reports, amount of information provided.

Cons

There's no phone help desk, only an online support board.

John from Town of Kennebunk

Amazed that this good a service desk product exists for this price

VALUE. This product does everything we wanted for an amazingly low cost.

Pros

Value for the money. This is a "Top Five" Service Desk platform for less than a quarter of the next best / cheapest option.

Cons

There's a little learning curve on where some of the settings are, but I wouldn't actually call that a "con" -- overall, it's easily the most intuitive service desk system I've set up (fifth one so far in my career.)

Very useful to optimize working hours.

Optimize work hours, organize tasks, and centralization in one place.

Pros

Reduce the number of calls to the office for technical assistance Centralize all pending work, and performed in one place. That the user has options of manuals to solve problems himself.

Cons

The time it takes to configure all the options of the forms. The way in which the system shows the updates of the case open to the user.