Filevine Reviews

4.58 / 5 (64)

Our advisors have recommended this product 73 times in the last 30 days

• Pros

• "Easy to use. Client friendly. Information is readily available. "

• "The system is so easy to navigate! The customer service available when needed as well as the easy use of the system is a must have for our firm!"

• "I love their document generation it makes it so easy to send letters out to our clients with the simple templates that we have created. This saves our firm so much time!"

• Cons

• "Because they are so customizable, once in a while you'll have a bug that needs to be fixed, but it's never been anything big. Minor issues like duplicate contacts, but they are quick to fix. "

• "Sometimes glitchy with updates, but you can let your rep know and they'll get worked out fairly quickly. "

• "I wish there was something similar for attorneys that practice other areas of law. Hopefully, this is in the works."

Browse Filevine Reviews

Nohl from Bryant Law PC

Takes Your Solo Practice to the Next Level

With Filevine's help, I've been able to increase three-fold the number of active cases I feel comfortable handling. It's a great product, with a great support team. I would highly recommend it to everyone, especially if you already have a billing program you like and don't want to change.

Pros

This software adapts to the way you practice law. You don't organize your cases the way a vendor tells you to, you do it your way. You use your own, trusted, time-tested checklists and processes. But Filevine takes what you have built over your career to the next level by allowing you to streamline intake, and standard tasks you do in every case. The best way I can put is I don't need to cut-and-pate any more. I just click a button and I'm ready to serve standard sets of discovery. I don't need guess whether we ordered a court reporter for a deposition. There's a "Yes" or "No" button that says we did or didn't. I don't even need to manually check when we last did something on a case--I just click a button and a report tells me when the last activity occurred.

Cons

The set-up time is significant, especially if you are particular about the way things need to look and feel. But that's to be expected for something you can customize from the ground up. Outlook integration could be better, but it has improved since I've come on board. All signs indicate it's going to continue to get better.

EOWYN from Fine, Farkash & Parlapiano, PA

SO MUCH BETTER THAN MOST

ALTHOUGH THEY ARE VERY NICE, THEY DO NOT NEARLY HAVE ENOUGH STAFF. THEY ESPECIALLY DO NOT HAVE ENOUGH KNOWLEDGEABLE STAFF. IMPLEMENTATION WAS A STRUGGLE AND I HESITATE TO ASK FOR ANYTHING BECAUSE NOTHING HAPPENS. HOWEVER THE PROGRAM ITSELF HAS BEEN GREAT NOW THAT IT IS IMPLEMENTED (IT TOOK OVER 9 MONTHS FOR US TO GET UP AND RUNNING AND COST A LOT IN ADDITIONAL SOFTWARE AND OVERTIME FOR OUR STAFF).

Pros

CUSTOMIZATION (A BIG ONE), REPORTING, EASE OF TRAINING/LEARNING FOR STAFF, KIND CUSTOMER SERVICE, SYNCING WITH OUTLOOK, DOCUMENT DRAFTING AND ORGANIZATION, STAFF PRODUCTIVITY MONITORING, DOCUMENT MERGING AND EASE OF CREATION OF TEMPLATES (ALTHOUGH MAKE SURE YOU UNDERSTAND IT FULLY BEFORE YOU BEGIN OR YOU WILL HAVE TO CREATE THEM OVER AND OVER).

Cons

CERTAIN THINGS DON'T MAKE SENSE AND CAN'T BE CHANGED. EX. NO SPOT FOR SUBRO LIENS IN THE DRAFT CLOSING TAB, SORTING OF REMINDERS IS OLDEST TO NEWEST AND YOU CANNOT FILTER FOR OPEN REMINDERS (SO YOU HAVE TO SCROLL FOREVER ON AN OLDER CASE TO GET TO THE OPEN REMINDERS), CAN ONLY ASSIGN ONE COST/TRUST ACCOUNT PER ORGANIZATION FOR SYNCING WITH QB (EVEN THOUGH IRS REQUIRES A SEPARATE ACCOUNT PER CLIENT FOR COSTS AND THE BAR REQUIRES A SEPARATE ACCOUNT PER CLIENT FOR TRUST). DO NOT SWITCH TO QB ONLINE SOLELY TO SYNC WITH FV. NOT WORTH IT AND YOU CANNOT SWITCH BACK. CHOOSE YOUR INTERNAL IMPLEMENTATION PERSON CAREFULLY. NEEDS TO BE SOMEONE THAT IS TECH SAVVY, FAMILIAR WITH YOUR PRACTICE AND HAS THE TIME TO DEDICATE 3 MONTHS MINIMUM TO ONLY THAT. GET THAT PERSON A TEMP ASSISTANT FOR 3 MONTHS. THEY'LL NEED IT. BECAUSE OF THE CUSTOMIZATION, THEY REALLY DO NOT LEAD YOU THROUGH IMPLEMENTATION. YOU DRIVE THAT TRAIN AND YOU ARE THE PROJECT MANAGER. DO NOT RELY ON THEM TO GUIDE YOU.

Reasons for Choosing Filevine

I WAS OVERRULED. THE CUSTOMIZATION AND TRENDY FORMAT WAS WHAT PUSHED THE PARTNERS TO CHOSE FILEVINE. CASE MASTER IS MUCH BETTER AT THE ACCOUNTING, SYNCING WITH QB, OVERALL ORGANIZATION, CUSTOMER SERVICE, IMPLEMENTATION, PLEADING MERGES (CASESTYLE IS VERY DIFFICULT TO FORMAT IN FILEVINE), AND THE ACTIVITY NOTES ARE MORE AUTOMATED (NOTES GET AUTO ENTERED WHEN DATA CHANGES OR DOCS ARE MERGED IN CASE MASTER PRO). IF THESE TWO COMPANIES MERGED, THEY MIGHT BE THE PERFECT LEGAL CASEFILE MANAGEMENT.

Response from Filevine

Replied November 2019

Hi Eowyn, thanks for taking the time to leave a review. We're sorry that implementation was a difficult process for your firm. We hope to continue making improvements to our implementation process so that things are smoother in the future, but we're glad to see that you're getting value now that everything is set up. We read through the issues you reported and spoke with our team. Your Customer Success Manager and our Head of Support said they had a few ideas in mind to could help. Our Director of Solutions Engineering also mentioned they'd be happy to take a look to find ways we can improve the setup or workflow. Let us know if you're interested in hopping on a call. Thanks again for being an awesome customer. We hope that we can continue to make Filevine even better for your team.

January 2016

Jared from Clear Counsel Law Group

January 2016

It is great at its strong points. It's number of strong points are increasing.

The PI department in my firm (my department) has used Filevine for about two years now. I think we were one of its first users. My firm also uses Clio. Clio has some real strengths in trust accounting and thinks like that. But Clio doesn't hold a candle to Filevine when it comes to communication. Filevine absolutely shines in the area of communication. That is an area where Clio and other practice managers fail. The Filevine Feed give unparalleled team cooperation and collaboration opportunities. Clio notes and tasks are combersome and my firm kind of ignores that feature. Filevine notes and tasks are the central feature of Filevine (imo) and it shows that the development team built it with team communication as the central goal. It is the only software that my office has ever used where I have been able to convince my staff to consistently take notes on what is happening in the case. I can think of at least four times in the last year where there was a dispute with the court, and insurance company, or a client about what we said or did. We pulled up Filevine, showed them our time-stamped notes and won the day. I also love, love, love the text-to-file feature. We can assign a private texting number to each client. The clients text directly into their case feed where I team can respond in text back. Clients can text pictures to that number, and Filevine will save them to the documents folder. If i am on the go, and I need to get a copy of a client's documents, I will often just take a picture of them and text them to the client's Filevine number. The texting feature means that texts aren't fragmented between different telephones. It means I can monitor communication between my team and my client. It means that we can reduce time-wasting phone calls by answering concise texts when we are ready. Clients really seem to love it. In all fairness, Filevine is still rough in a couple of areas. I have spoken with the developers, and I know that they are working around the clock to bring new functionality and to make existing functionality more elegant. I personally don't mind software that still has room to grow as long as it has a team that is excited about making it grow. I think Clio has that kind of a team too. I know that Filevine does. Anyway, it is worth taking a look at it. I know the Filevine team also spends a lot of time onboarding you with customization for your own firm. It is kind of cool.

Sarah from Sanders Law Firm, LLC

Filevine review

While i do enjoy the ease of access to our files from any place in or out of office...there are some drawbacks to the setup of filevine. Ease of access is definitely there, however the fact that there is no ability to remove files once uploaded creates a problem. The interface changes monthly, with few functional updates. The inability to have more than one administrator to our projects also creates a problem, as we collaborate often between teams and need more than one person to have administrative abilities. The bottom line, i could care less how pretty it looks... i am more concerned with the functionality of a database and how well it supports team cohesion.

Beatrice from Morse and Edwards, LLC

FV Fan

Great! On several occasions, I wanted or needed FV software to do certain things. So far, if the feature wasn't available, the FV team either created it or created something equivalent to meet our firm needs.

Pros

I love that each project has a dedicated email address and phone #, so communications go directly into the file and allowing text communications with individuals without giving out a personal phone #. I equally love that the FV team is always accessible and they are continually updating and creating new features.

Cons

The conversion from our old software to FV. That being said, our conversion troubles were not all FV issues. Having a person that knows the ins and outs of the old software and what features your firm used will help the FV team dramatically when it comes time to transferring data to appropriate fields.

Response from Filevine

Replied November 2019

We're so happy to hear that you're loving Filevine Beatrice! We're excited about all of the features we've been building, and we aren't stopping anytime soon! Thanks for your kind review.

Ryan from McKeen Law Firm, LLC

Industry: Law Practice

Filevine is the backbone of our practice.

I get the ability to move my cases quickly and in a way that produces repeatable results. There is a huge increase in our efficiency and organization.

Pros

Filevine's feed is deceptively simple. It looks a ton like Facebook. But that's part of the genius. We had trouble getting our team to use other case management software. They would take notes in various programs. But they have all taken to Filevine. The ability to send texts to clients from the feed is game changing for us. We love the document automation and workflows. We recently connected Filevine with Domo to give us best in class automated visual reports for our KPIs. We enjoy the ability to share tabs with our clients, experts, and referring counsel. Filevine allows us to scale our processes. We are very satisfied. Customer support is first rate. I used Clio for almost 6 years.

Cons

Sometimes data has to be entered multiple times in various fields - like birthdates. This is a small annoyance. I do wish that Filevine had an intake tab that functioned like Lexicata to allow our clients to enter in some of their information without us.

Daniel from Hughes Socol Piers Resnick & Dym Ltd.

Was exactly the fit we were looking for and seems to constantly be adding new features.

Pros

The best thing about this product is the fact that it's fully web-based. Gone are the days of needing a beefy back end and/or an SQL server to host the databases. Now all of your data is secure and in the cloud for easy access for attorneys and their staffs.

Cons

The biggest con with this software was the setup. They sold us on a seamless integration, which is never the truth, with a dedicated handler. To put it plainly, our installation was not pretty. Lots of delays and having to really push to have certain items exported from our former client management system and entered into the proper fields within theirs. Was it worth the headache of making the move, absolutely, however it could have been handled much better in my opinion.

Christie from Bart Bernard Law Firm

Industry: Law Practice

Very user-friendly with great tech support

The convenience of being able to access case information on the go - all of it - notes, documents, contact information, etc. It's easy to maneuver as well so you get your info quickly.

Pros

Easy to learn, can be tailored to suit your needs, and is a one-stop shop for all of the information and pertinent documents for your files. You control what's inputted and it can be as much or as little as you want/need. Support is quick to respond and very helpful. All issues that I have experienced have been quickly resolved.

Cons

The software is still evolving so there are minor issues that pop up - not bugs, just things that could be improved. That said, every issue I've noticed and called to support's attention has been resolved by the team promptly.

Brittny from Front Sixth, LLC

Filevine Keeps Our Office On Task!

Everything has been wonderful so far.

Pros

I love how easy this software is to use.

Cons

There is nothing I don't like about Filevine!

Response from Filevine

Replied November 2019

We're so glad you're loving it!

Navid from Tofer and Associates

Must Need

Pros

Organized, smooth, allows me to maximize on my goals.

Cons

Cannot think of any at this moment. Need more time to think.

Response from Filevine

Replied November 2019

Thanks for the review Navid!

Veronica from Banafshe Law Firm

Amazing case management software program.

Case Management organization and shared case information. The link between clients, we now know what clients are associated with a case and we can switch from client to client in a click of a button.

Pros

I was hired as the office manager for a small law firm. As of today, we are still in the beginning process as we have only had this program for about three months. There is so much to say about Filevine, it is an amazing case management software program. I especially loved that we were able to set up a template for our firms needs and desires. Everyone here has adapted very well as it is very easy to navigate and learn. If you need help organizing your case files this is the program. Reports are great as you customize the reports you want as you need them. Most importantly, always great and customer service support.

Cons

The biggest issue we have is that when we are in the case information section you must hit the save button or you can potentially lose everything you entered, it does not do an auto save, not even when you up-load documents.

Edwin from Omega Law Group, PC

Best Case Management Software for Law Firms

I've been using FileVine for over a year and I couldn't be happier. I've used a bunch of other software, including Abacus and Clio, and they don't come close to FileVine. The best part about FileVine is how customizable it is. The staff is also super friendly and responsive. Highly recommend trying it out.

Pros

Customizable. Web-based. Friendly and responsive staff.

Cons

Stacey from Van Law Firm.

Filevine is GREAT.

The law firm I work for signed up for Filevine about 6 months ago. One thing I love about Filevine is that there are constant efforts to improve the software. Each firm can customize their case set up to their specific needs. It helps with client contact the texting feature is so easy to use and our clients love it! We can track all aspects of a case and have the information readily available. Customer service is also amazing! Whenever we want to make adjustments or submit a new doc gen it is done within 24 hours. Filevine has really changed the way we manage our cases for the better.

Pros

Easy to use. Client friendly. Information is readily available.

Cons

Multiple tasks. I feel overwhelmed sometimes looking at the tasks that need to be completed. Even though they are usually duplicates.

Customizing with ease!

What a breath of fresh air this program is! It's like using a social media app! It's easy to navigate, accessible from anywhere & constantly improving.

Pros

I couldn't be happier with how easy it is to customize the program. In our firm, things change quickly and it is amazing to be able to change the program on our own without having to wait for customer support to get to us.

Cons

Updating can sometimes slow the system down. Other than that, I do not have anything negative to say.

Michael from Roach Law Firm

Industry: Law Practice

comprehensible, friendly, and game-changing.

Transparency between staff and the man in charge. Easy report system that can be used for almost anything. Just makes life at work easier.

Pros

It's level of customizability alone, in my opinion, makes it a top-notch product. You build it around your needs which adds a level of ownership to it for everyone involved in the integration process. Adds a transparent and honest form of communication between the lawyer and paralegals. Lastly, their training staff was amazing! Staff who was in charge of training me and our staff. They were super friendly and easy to understand. Always reinforced what I didn't understand at first and always had really brilliant ideas and tips on how I could really maximize the software uses for my firm specific needs. 11/10

Cons

I was told "this is something that they're working on" which I believe but our office uses 2013 outlook which unfortunately doesn't sync with Filevine at this point in time but that's by no means a deal breaker.

Erica from Kwon Law, PLLC

The Best

I love this new system we started using. It's much more professional when it's regarding our clients. I love that I can actually now send text messages to our clients. That is something we can't do with our land lines. Thank you filevine for coming available!

Pros

The best part of filevine is that we can update our clients on what is going on with their cases. We can also update our own staff when they are out and needs to know what is going on with each case.

Cons

I honestly don't have anything bad to say about filevine. Since I'm still learning how to use other features we have available

Michal from Travis Law Office

Industry: Law Practice

Excellent features and flexibility for personal injury firms

Excellent usability for a personal injury firm.

Pros

Flexibility: Filevine offers superior flexibility. Firms can pick what they want and how it's set up. Help with set-up: Filevine assigns a dedicated rep to each firm. The rep will handle set up so the firm doesn't have to. Yay! (I set up our last system myself.) Intuitive, visual structure: Distinct sections for the things that matter to PI firms (settlements, damages, negotiations, intake, etc.). You get to choose which sections you want. Text to clients from the file: Excellent handling of clients texts. SaaS: Unlimited storage, regular updates.

Cons

Email handling: Emails are saved to files via forwarding or a bcc to a Filevine email address. Okay, but not great. Email attachments must be downloaded and saved, then attached. Cost: Filevine is definitely not the least expensive solution (but not the most expensive, either).

Maria from Thomas Law Offices

Great Program

Great Experience. Ease in moving over our data despite that it had to be manual due to issues with our last system; not an issue with Filevine. Customer Service and available learning tools are exceptional and that is what makes this system rise above others.

Pros

Customization Options are great, but the Customer Survey is the best I have ever dealt with in my long career with a variety of systems.

Cons

Needs some additional work on Calendars so that firms have a one stop shop for appointments rather than having to look at Filevine and Office 360 or some other program calendar.

Jennifer from Gazda & Tadayon

File Vine is GREAT!!!

File vine is such a great system ! Love that it's so simple to use, anyone can use it was ease. I love that they are so fast and efficient with any customization that are requested . The Projects are made for easy data input and even easier with their project search bar, you can not only search for a project but within a project. Doc generation and Doc storage is also great to have!!! Over all this is just a great software, would definitely recommend to other businesses. P.s. Thank you To the support staff for always helping us out.

Pros

Efficiency Organization

Cons

We did not discover it soon enough.

Matthew from The Law Office of Matthew C. Jordan

Great product

Pros

I enjoy the ability to text with clients and keep my case status and updates organized.

Cons

No app for ease of use on the go. It'd be helpful.

Response from Filevine

Replied March 2019

Hey Matthew, Thanks for the review! We are so happy to hear that you are enjoying it. We just wanted to let you know that you can use Filevine on any mobile device from right in your Web Browser. Filevine is fully Mobile Responsive so it functions exactly the same as an App. You can even set an icon on your home screen to go to directly to Filevine. Give us call or Chat in and we can show you how! Thanks again Matthew!

Highly recommend the product and it continues to improve.

Overall the product works great and has a ton of functionality that integrates extremely well with the personal injury practice that uses it. The text messaging function within the application has also been a huge game changer for the practice.

Pros

What I liked most about this software was that it allows for a fully web-based environment for the users that we don't need to support and back up.

Cons

What I like least about this product is that it still does not offer a proprietary application that can be used on mobile devices.

Chris from Price Beckstrom, PLLC

Great file management for PI attorneys

As an owner of a new firm, file vine has been a life saver. It's the best electronic file management system I've ever used. You can upload files through email, text, and fax, which is a great feature. It's also a great way to manage office staff by creating tasks for them easily and quickly. Can't recommend this highly enough.

Pros

Ease of use, electronic file management, great features.

Amanda from Law Office Of John B. Jackson

Industry: Law Practice

Wonderful and Successful Work Tool!

Too many to list!

Ana from Gazda & Tadayon

This program is amazing!

Pros

Cons

Calender doesn't have a self generated letter system, this would simplify our system by sending out self generated letters to our clients.

Robin from Omega Law Group, PC

Best software I have used.

Pros

Filevine is very user friendly. My staff loves it. We couldn't be happier. We have used other software in the past and this is the best out there.

Alex from Gazda & Tadayon

FILING IS SIMPLE

Pros

My favorite tab to use is the intake tab as the file clerk my main job is to input as many information on a client as possible. File vine makes it simple to put everything in a place where not only I can see it but everyone else can see it in as easy as a couple of clicks.

Cassie from Kidwell & Gallagher, LTD.

Great!

Pros

Customizable deadline chains, easy use of tracking medical records and bills. Daily reminders to keep you on top of things.

Cons

Not being able to delete a note after it is submitted into a project. The connection with the Filevine calendar and our firms calendar does not match up.

MARLA from Gazda & Tadayon

GREAT ! WONDERFUL!

Pros

LOVE THE TIMELINES, LOVE THE DEADLINE CHAINS, LOVE THE ALL THE WONDERFUL TAB OPTIONS WE HAVE AND THE ABILITY TO CUSTOMIZE THEM!

Cons

HATE THAT WE HAVE TO WAIT ON A REP TO CUSTOMIZE IT FOR US BUT IT IS UNDERSTANDABLE WHY THAT IS THE WAY THAT IT IS.

Thania from Council on American-Islamic Relations Florida

Extremely Customizable

Absolutely love this product - it is worth the time and investment!

Pros

We love how easy to use and intuitive Filevine is for our team. The software is also fairly easy to customize for your practice's needs.

Cons

It takes substantial dedicated time to customize the program to meet your exact needs. It would be better if there were more templates you can plug in yourself and edit rather than calling your assigned technician. That being said their support team has been amazing and extremely knowledgeable about the product to help you quickly resolve any issues you run across.

Millie from Law Office of Mark A. Cornelius, PA

Great case management system!

Pros

Custom text messages and emails for each case allow you to connect all pertinent information in one place.

Cons

That you can't erase things when a mistake is made, for example, when you make a note in the incorrect case file.

Chris from GNGF

Made for the personal injury law firm - unlike any other case management system!

Pros

These guys get it. This is a 100% web-based software that is perfect for PI attorneys. There are so many options out there for case management, but FileVine takes it to the next level. So many features currently and updates are always coming through for new things. PS - the T-Shirts are nice too, very soft!

Samantha from Bart Bernard Personal Injury Law Firm

Industry: Law Practice

Filevine is an excellent case management system and I highly recommend it to any law firm.

Easily managing of a multitude of files on a daily basis.

Pros

What I like most about Filevine is its ease of use and functionality. I also like the fact that I can run various kinds of reports and it creates an Excel spreadsheet to work with once my report is ran. Great customer service as well!

Cons

I would like Filevine to have a generic contact list to be able to see all of my contacts at one time for all projects and not just per project.

Allen from Fonteneau & Arnold, LLC

Great Product and Great Support

I have been most pleased with the response time when I want changes made to my Filevine platform. My partner and I run a niche practice focusing on Federal claim. We have requested numerous changes to the general Filevine platform and I have been beyond impressed with how the staff listens and tailors the product to our needs.

Pros

Customer Service

Justin from Sanders Law Firm

December 2015

Great, responsive support with simple to use task flow

We looked into a number of databases prior to deciding Filevine was the one. The key factor that attracted us to Filevine was that it was affordable and they did not charge an outrageous sum to set the company up in the system. Competitors were charging several thousand and the guys at Filevine made sure we could be up and operation without the headache or cost that attached to other programs. The interface is easy to use and the newly created custom report feature adds more bang for the buck. For a small firm, this is the database to have. For the larger firms, this program works beautifully and comes at a better price point. We have several thousand clients in the database and it functions wonderfully.

January 2015

Greg from TruCounsel

January 2015

Perfect for teamwork.

I tried Filevine in the early beta. I didn't really "get" it until I added a few people and started collaborating. Once we started working together on a project it all clicked and I was hooked. I can't explain it, it was just much more intuitive than trying to use things like basecamp and asana and trello for coordinating team efforts. The other thing I love about it is the newest feature: custom tasks. Basically you can set it up so that every time you create a new case it automatically creates a certain set of tasks for you. Then, when you move through phases (intake to working, for example) you can have a whole new set of predefined tasks. I'm looking forward to see what the next features are going to be.

Dany from SLF

Love FileVine

We just recently began implementing File Vine into our firm and I have to say it's amazing! It is extremely easy to use and I love the updated features that are available. File Vine is beginning to make things a lot easier around here!

Pros

How easy it is to use.

Cons

I'm not enjoying the calendaring system.

Kaye from Gazda & Tadayon

scheduling is amazing

Pros

the calendar is so simple to use, it is incredible to see how easy it is to see appointments as well as to edit and or delete appointments. I also love the reminders because they are very helpful

Cons

i wish we could write letters off of the calendar to clients, this would make filevine perfect in every way.

Claudia from Karns and Karns, LLP.

Working smarter not harder

One thing I immediately loved above Filevine was the ability to separate "feed" from "tasks". This helps me prioritize and gives me a bird's-eye view of what my day should look like. Navigating Filevine was so easy! The search button helps me find any contact, clients, and helps me access information as quickly and easy as I would on social media. Filevine is all about streamlining the case management process to get things done!

Corinne from Sanders Law Firm

December 2015

It is very organized and makes it easy to filter out different cases.

The only thing I would change is it would be nice for all of us in the firm to have access to all types of cases in the software, not just specific cases we are working on. It is great that I can search a contact name and it will still come up even though it is not the same as the client, this is in case I don't know the clients name at the moment. The software is very easy to read and understand navigating through it.

Kira from Fonteneau & Arnold LLC

Kira Fonteneau

They have been amazing to work with. They are very responsive and the system is extremely customizable. Since we have been using the system there have been significant upgrades that continuously improved the user experience. They have also solicited our feedback and made changes based on our requests.

Rip from Marsh, Rickard & Bryan

super helpful

I love Filevine. Two things separate it for me. First, it is actually helpful for plaintiff attorneys; everything else out there is really for defense attorneys only. Second, they are willing to adjust to make your individual experience better. The product gets better almost daily.

Tracy from Larson Law

Love Filevine!

It's almost perfect, and the Filevine reps keeps improving this software all the time. They listen to us when we make recommendations or ask for a certain type of improvement. This software assists with helping everyone in the office know what is going on with any case at any time.

Brent from Lowman Law Firm

User Friendly

Fantastic program. Very user friendly. Program continues to improve with every update. Great for Plaintiff attorneys. My employees really like it and are utilizing all the features the program has to offer, especially the texting feature.

Justus from Sanders Law Firm

Great Organizational Tool!

Filevine really helps in keeping all of my tasks organized and on track. Since I started using Filevine I have not forgot to do something or send something out because its all in one easy place and shows exactly what I am suppose to do within the Tasks section.

Michael J.

Yvonne from Sanders Law Firm,LLC

December 2015

Had to get use to it but, overall not bad

Pros: I like the address part Cons: the Docs need to be separted by file, such as; Client Correspondence, Facility Correspondence, Auths & Medical Records etc.

May 2016

Nicole from RMD Law, LLP.

May 2016

Great case management software.

This software is intuitive and easy to use. The customer service is great and all team member are very responsive and eager to help.

David from Sanders Law Firm LLC

Easy to Navigate

The program allows for staff to pick up navigation very easily. Low amount of training required to learn the software at a basic level.

Almyr from Johnston Law Group

User friendly

Filevine has a very attractive layout and it's really easy to use. I would absolutely recommend it.

Carlos from Carlos Trujillo Law

Great for PI work!!!

I love File Vine because I can customized my own templates and therefore tailored the program to my way of working.