• Pros

• "User friendly software with all details needed"

• "Automated emails and texts to clients. Depending on client status, automated contract, intake forms and medical release sent to clients. Auto alert when forms are completed and returned. "

• "Excellent product for managing intakes and securing the client with ease- the cost is minimal for the ability to increase client conversion"

• Cons

• "The intake process screen is cumbersome and could be improved"

• "Automations and the dialer can take some getting use to. "

• "Sometimes all of my leads from my campaign emails don't transfer into Law Ruler, so I have to manually enter them. "

Browse Law Ruler Reviews

Russell from Robert J DeBry & Associates

Finally something to fully automate the new client intake process

Pros

Streamlined approach to new intakes, fast client interviews and on the spot contract delivery. Call recording and Complete marketing source tracking. At a glace status on client contracts in process and who the process owner is which equates to full team accountability. Technical support is fast and knowledgeable, we have not had a technical question or issue that has not been immediately answered or resolved.

Cons

User interface is evolving and becoming more fluid and screen friendly. The upcoming version release looks to have refined the user interface, sleeker and better than before.

Response from Law Ruler Software

Replied April 2018

Thanks so much for the kind words Russell!

Samantha from Hansen & Rosasco, L.L.P.

Comprehensive and efficient

The data system is fantastic, easy for the staff to use and easy for me to edit, run reports and overall make sure productivity is where it should be. I love this program and would recommend it to everyone that's interested in making a switch. The team at Law Ruler truly cares that you are happy and comfortable and making the switch was much easier than I had initially thought it would be.

Pros

We love the ease of use of Law Ruler, all the info you need to find is truly at your finger tips. We had been using a Lexus/Nesus system that was out dated and antiquated and we picked up Law Ruler as if we had been using it for years. Everyday the programmers are coming up with new ideas that boost our Client satisfaction and our productivity.

Cons

There is not much I miss from our old Database software but we had an option to set a monitor that would alert every internal user of an issue. If Law Ruler implemented the same it would be most helpful.

Reasons for Choosing Law Ruler

We ran a trial and it did not seem like a good enough fit for the price.

Response from Law Ruler Software

Replied October 2020

Thank you Samantha! We enjoy working with your firm and it is our pleasure to provide your firm with world-class support!

Carlina from Hippo, Fleming, & Pertile

Law Ruler Support Team

5-Stars! I've been through a massive transition from a CRM to an ERP. It was a miserable experience. With Law Ruler, my experience has been the complete opposite! Having a direct support contact (ours is [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]) makes the transition from Clio to Law Ruler a successful one. Plus he is a great teacher and communicator!

Pros

We love how Law Ruler is BOTH an intake and case management software. Everything under one roof! Plus, the interface is very easy to use! Software is one thing, but the support team is another. The Law Ruler Support Team is incredible!

Cons

Automations and the dialer can take some getting use to.

Reasons for Choosing Law Ruler

Case Management & Intake Platform Additional perks: Texting, Form Builder, Mass Emailing/DRIPs, Automations, and Tasks! Very powerful system!

Response from Law Ruler Software

Replied September 2020

Thanks Carlina! We are glad that you enjoy the service and were able to find something more seamless than Clio/Clio Grow.

Lisa from Help Me SSD LLC

The best legal software that we run our practice on

I was able to do more with less, increase my lead conversion rate, and manage my disability cases in a much better way. We are exclusively a disability firm which comes with its own unique challenges. There is a massive amount of data to manage for each case and it has to be efficient or we lose money. Law Ruler has been incredible for us and solved this problem!

Pros

We like the built-in smart dialer feature that prioritizes our leads and has helped us grow the firm aggressively. The system itself is easy to use which helps since our staff is all virtual now because of covid. Also, I am not very technie so I put Law Ruler in touch with my vendors and they did the integrations for me. It saved me a lot of time and helped a lot!

Cons

We went through 2 other software systems before Law Ruler that had all failed to implement our workflow in a useful way. They all looked similar and were nice to look at, but the key difference is that Law Ruler had a consultant work with me to make Law Ruler conform to how we do business, and it was done in a month. The other companies who I won't mention were trying to force my firm to fit into how their software worked which failed miserably.

Reasons for Choosing Law Ruler

The people at Law Ruler and their level of caring about our business is what made the difference. If you read this review, you should ask the company how long it takes until you get a login and how long to be implemented. There are a lot of tricksters out there is seems that are selling you vaporware/future product or do not have the workforce to deliver on their promises. When you are running a business, you do not have months to wait for a login after you cancel the current software that you are using. Who would?! I did not have that problem with Law Ruler.

Response from Law Ruler Software

Replied September 2020

Thank you for your feedback, it is gladly appreciated!

randy from Tortlawgroup

Great DEpendable Software with support

The software is very depndable and they have great tech support.

Pros

User friendly software with all details needed

Cons

Sometimes when there updates you need to get tech support

Reasons for Choosing Law Ruler

I was imprressed with the founder and that persuaded me in choosing the software

Response from Law Ruler Software

Replied December 2019

Thank you very much for your continued usage of Law Ruler! We always strive to provide world-class support.

Emily from Schechter, McElwee, Shaffer & Harris

Law Ruler

Pros

I like the drip campaign features and electronic sign-ups.

Cons

Response from Law Ruler Software

Replied October 2019

Thank you Emily! We have enjoyed working with the firm. Please contact our support team if any additional marketing sources need to be added.

Chad from Lewin Law Group

Law Ruler is great

So far it's great.

Pros

Easy to use. Still integrating into my business but so far so great. My account manager [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has been really helpful so far. He's knowledgeable and very patient. I like that it is tailor-made for law firms and they've thought of things I hadn't even thought of to make my business more profitable and run smoother.

Cons

It just takes a lot of front-end work to make it best for your specific business. But all CRM's do and I'm finding that the more work I put into it the more useful it is for the firm. So far so good and I'm really impressed.

Response from Law Ruler Software

Replied October 2020

Thanks for the candid review Chad! Our team is always here to help your firm grow and utilize the system as best as possible for your firm's workflow.

Steven from Steven Skelton Consulting

Excellent Customer support

Pros

I will recommend law ruler to other attorneys because of the service. I send in a ticket...just any question...I get a call back, from the same support agent every time, usually in less than 1/2 hour. Law Ruler isn't just better with support than any technology partner I've used, they are a lot better.

Cons

My only quarrel is that new tabs pop up more than I think they should...but this is a piddling objection I bring up only because you asked.

Response from Law Ruler Software

Replied January 2020

Hi Steven, Thanks for your feedback. We appreciate your business and look forward to providing you more of our world-class support!

Adria from Brickell Law Group

Recommended

Pros

It is very easy to use. The system is great. The support staff is great and fast. It is also perfect to use it on the go.

Cons

Nothing bad to say about this software.

Response from Law Ruler Software

Replied April 2019

Thank you Adria! Glad you enjoy Law Ruler!

Karen from Salter Ferguson, LLC

Law Ruler Rocks!

When our firm began using Law Ruler, we had an initial learning curve as I suppose most users do. After a few weeks of learning the system and with the prompt responsive support of Amanda, our firm now has an automated client intake system that has streamlined our client intake process and subsequently increased our client conversion rate. We are VERY pleased with Law Ruler and highly recommend this system to law firms who desire automation, organization and maximizing client contacts.

Pros

Cons

Very minor issue but the menu on the right of the screen seems to have same information as icons on right of screen. I told you it was very minor. I really do not have any problems at this time. Lawruler has stepped in and 'fixed' all of my concerns.

Response from Law Ruler Software

Replied September 2016

Thanks so much Karen! Appreciate the wonderful feedback!

Helen from The Law Firm of Kevin A. Moore

Pros

Cons

The intake process screen is cumbersome and could be improved

Response from Law Ruler Software

Replied June 2019

Thank you for the candid review Helen! We enjoy working with your firm!

October 2015

Russell from Lobaugh Accident and Injury Law Firm

October 2015

I have had the software for about a month and I love it!

About a month ago, I was reading all about every case management software known to man. If you are shopping for it you know how many there are. Then I read about Law Ruler on this web site. After that, none of the others measured up. I wanted my firm to be on the cutting edge of technology. I wanted a case management system that made my job easier while also helping to provide better customer service to my clients at the same time. If you want that for your law firm, then Law Ruler is the best choice for you. It was for me. I love the way Law Ruler helps me make sure I never let a new client lead fall through the cracks! I love the way documents can be automated. I love the way the support team at Law Ruler has treated me. They have been great to work with. I feel like they care about helping my law firm grow and about helping me provide my clients with the best service possible. They also did an awesome job creating my web site. My clients, friends, and other lawyers have all been totally impressed with Law Ruler. If you give them a chance I think you will be blown away as well.

Response from Law Ruler Software

Replied October 2015

Thanks for the kind words Russ! It has been our pleasure to work with you and your firm!

William from WTB LAW

BEST CRM for Lawyers

Pros

The ability to instantly communicate with a potential client through SMS and email. Great way to maintain top of mind awareness.

Cons

They haven't quite worked out some of the conditional logic issues as well as a better way to terminate and/or restart drip campaigns.

Response from Law Ruler Software

Replied November 2019

Thank you for the review Bill! We really appreciate the kind words and your candor. We are always improving the usability of our features to produce a world-class solution for attorneys. I have forwarded your feedback to our product management team to review further.

September 2015

Andrea from Hickey Law Firm, P.A.

Law Ruler is a Must Have in Any Law Firm

We are a personal injury firm with a significant amount of leads. We needed a program that could help us keep track of our leads in order to provide the best service possible. Ever since we started using Law Ruler our law firm has been more efficient than ever before. We no longer have to worry about any leads slipping through the cracks because with Law Ruler we have an implemented system that allows us to keep track of our leads and follow up on a timely basis. It is simple to use and provides data and analytics that graphically show all of the leads, their status and their sources, which in turn prove how efficient Law Ruler is. The product is top notch and so is the customer service. Our questions are always answered on a timely basis and Law Ruler representatives are always helpful and friendly. Every law firm should have Law Ruler. Your clients and staff will thank you.

Response from Law Ruler Software

Replied September 2015

Thanks Andrea! We are glad you enjoy using Law Ruler!

Brooks from West Law Firm, LC

Great for Managing Mass Torts

Pros

We like how Law Ruler helps us keep our mass tort cases organized and how easy it is to send files to co-counsel.

Cons

We use G Suite; since Law Ruler doesn't sync with Gmail and google docs, this is what we like least about it.

Response from Law Ruler Software

Replied October 2020

Thanks for the review Brooks!

Lauren from Hickey Law Firm

LEAD MANAGEMENT PORTAL

Law ruler has been an excellent addition to Hickey Law Firm! We began using Law Ruler as a trial to ensure that it was the best fit for the firm. After using the software for a few weeks and comparing other lead management software companies, we determined that Law Ruler was the best fit for our firm. The software is user-friendly and helps our firm keep accurate contact information for all of our leads as well as the current status of each lead received. We also appreciate all the tools the software provides, such as, setting reminders for contact with potential clients as well as a detailed analysis of the firms conversion rate in respect to leads. Law Ruler has been an excellent addition to the firm!

Response from Law Ruler Software

Replied September 2015

Thanks so much Lauren! We are very pleased to have the Hickey Firm as a client!

November 2015

Ryan from The Bradley Law Firm

November 2015

Great Solution to a Huge Problem

Prior to Law Ruler, leads were always a complete mess.... attempts to track a lead's status was only as good as the employee inputting the information. Human error was rampant and cost my firm a fortune. Taking the human element out of 90% of the lead process has resulted in a better customer experience, better close ratios, and a better return on investment. We can now, with great accuracy, handle far more volume than we could before. I am very pleased with the software. Dan and his team have been fantastic to deal with and are very responsive whenever we had an issue.

Response from Law Ruler Software

Replied November 2015

Thanks Ryan! It is a pleasure to work with such a professionally run law firm such as the The Bradley Law Firm that really cares about the client experience!

Stephanie from Vista Consulting Team

Account Manager knowledge and responsiveness

I reached out to Law Ruler by email for some questions about how to customize a report. I received a reply in minutes. We set up a conference call and the changes were made in a matter of moments. All of my questions were answered fully. I had a great experience with account manager [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]

Pros

As an operations consultant for law firms, I am particularly interested in reporting capabilities and ease of use. I find Law Ruler easy to navigate with very effective reporting features that are improving all the time.

Cons

For our purposes we would love to see even more customizable reporting specifically re: automatically calculating and displaying wanted rates and conversion rates.

Response from Law Ruler Software

Replied October 2020

Hi Stephanie - Thanks so much for your review!

R from The Sampair Group, PLLC

September 2016

Great Software, Even Greater Support!!!

The Law Ruler software beats our old software hands down. It is so much easier to use then our old software and at a fraction of the cost. We really like the fact that we can now see where each client comes from and now have a much better idea of how they got here. The Support has been awesome, even outside of the promised support hours. Thank you Dan and Amanda!

Response from Law Ruler Software

Replied September 2016

Really appreciate the kind words Rick! Thanks so much!

jonathan from Jacobs Law Firm

Client Intake

Pros

The software is just easy to use and it is not time consuming. It really helps our practice.

Cons

No software is perfect, but at least Law Ruler is continuing to improve everything and is still better than others.

Reasons for Choosing Law Ruler

I was less than thrilled with other products and wanted to try a new product.

Response from Law Ruler Software

Replied October 2019

Thank you for the review! We are glad that you are here!

John from Auto Accident Firm

June 2015

We liked how its dummy proof

We evaluated several other solutions for intake and this is the one we liked the best. We looked at a few others that advertised easy to use features and they were NOT so easy to use. I would recommend it.

Response from Law Ruler Software

Replied June 2015

Thanks for the feedback Mr. West!

Eric from Cantini Law Group

September 2016

Great Software that will change the way you gain and manage potential new business

We manage new leads in a more professional and efficient way and follow ups have never been so easy thanks to Lawruler. Great product.

Response from Law Ruler Software

Replied September 2016

Thanks so much Eric! Happy that we can help your firm!

Charlotte from Charlotte Christian Law

Superb Service and product

The service and attention to detail from this company, team and leaders is second to none. I would highly recommend this program without reservatioin.

Response from Law Ruler Software

Replied August 2015

Thanks so much!

Damon from Brent Coon & Associates

June 2015

The best of both worlds! Epic ease of use and functionality!

Software's main dashboard is so easy to use. New users can grasp the all-in-one look and feel in no time at all.

Suzanne from Brent Coon & Associates

June 2015

My experience with Law Ruler has been excellent.

Law Ruler is intuitive, user friendly and entry of data is quick and no nonsense.

Sandra from Asbestos Law Firm

All Leads and Conversations in one place

We were looking for a reliable Intake Management system that would organize our potential cases and conversations for us. We got a Law Ruler Demo and signed up. It has helped us built a better practice. Our business has become more efficient. Data and files are never lost and we can access them anytime. It has improved our productivity. Highly recommendable!