• Pros

• "The platform is very intuitive and has a seamless feel to it. Payment and security options are clear and the rendering of the lessons are of high quality. Do most of what other american platforms do."

• "The team behind the app is so kind and helpful. - Easy to setup - Easy to manage - Modern, responsive design - Payment easy for the client wtih Stripe"

• "- solid (no technical error or bug) - easily to use, admin side is user friendly - integrations with other applications is available (didn't try yet.. but will do!)"

• Cons

• "At the time, Didacte did not offer Live streaming or On Site Training registrations. They have since then confirmed that both of these features are coming by the end of 2016 however."

• "I wish I could automatically synchronize new users with Mailchimp mailing list"

• "Could do with more customization. Could look a bit better."

Browse Didacte Reviews

Alan from CE-Credits.ca

Didacte is a cornerstone of our business, and has driven the growth of our On-Demand service.

Pros

For our business, the most important feature is the ability to manage our clients requests on the go! The ability to use our mobile phones to access and manage our client requests has been a game changer for us, especially as we approach the annual deadlines of December 31st! It was a wonderful benefit to be able to help our clients with their purchases and service requests while AT our New Years Eve Party! Best of all, our clients had no idea where we were... they just knew that we got the job done for them.

Cons

I can't really say that there is something that I like the least. Having said that, I certainly do understand that the Didacte platform is still under construction, and always evolving. I am certainly looking forward to the time when additional subscription options are added that will make it even easier for my clients, as well as our administrators.

Response from Didacte

Replied April 2018

Thank you very much Alan for your honest review! It's always a pleasure to help you grow your business to new heights. You are one of our great success stories and we take pride in the partnership we have with you.

Catherine from Campus Finance

Didacte; The ELearning Dark Horse

Over a year ago, we decided to put in motion our business plan and to regroup all Financial Advisors training contents onto a single platform. Initially designed to respond to Quebec's financial authorities, we needed a platform that was bilingual, flexible and first and foremost, easy to use as most of the financial advisors and professionals are usually not very tech-savvy. We banked on Didacte and looking back, this was the best move we have ever made. We got our platform up and running within minutes, the onboarding process was very easy and we felt safe and in control every step of the way. Their team as an impeccable customer support, they go the extra mile to make sure we are always satisfied and they even took the time to propose different options to ensure we were getting the most out of our project. Didacte answered all of our needs up to a point where we are ahead of schedule on our development strategies and already branching out to other provinces.

Pros

Easy to use, intuitive interface, flexibility and outstanding customer support first come to mind. Not only did the software delivered to the full expectations we had but the team invested themselves in our project which was very motivating and helped with the onboarding.

Genevieve from Unique coaching

Extraordinary service and hyper-solid platform

My experience with the team is perfect. They are helpful, quick, and of service. My experience with the platform is like most of tool, some time is needed to get it, except with Didacte there is no annoying bug, the software itself is solid and evolve with new features. I use online training as part of a leadership program which mixes in-person and online training. They took the time to understand what I was about to do, they provide training, help and support. I have now 7 online trainings on the platform, and more to come! Thank you :)

Pros

Cons

- some features would be likely to be added in the report section (more details, per groups of user - not only completion, but a picture of advancement by user), or sending reports automatically to my inbox. NOTE that I have not gave them this feedback. Chances are that if I do, I am sure they will be helpful finding a solution or taking the time to explain the reasons. Because that's who Didacte is: customer centered! - some of my client finds it difficult to see how it works or how/where to download attached document within a video lesson.

Great platform, very intuitive and awesome customer support.

Pros

Cons

Being in its early days, many options are still not available. I think that the layout still needs some help in terms of personalization. It would be great, for instance, to be able to set up a cover image for our trainings.

Response from Didacte

Replied April 2018

Thank you very much for the review! As you probably have seen already, we are very transparent with our clients and always eager to learn more about what new features and improvements can be of use. We are confident that we already connected with you to learn more about your needs and I'm confident that some of your suggestions are already in the work! Thank you for trusting Didacte for your business :)

Caroline from Caroline Cloutier Nutritionniste

Didacte is everyt

I use Didacte to present courses online to the general public. I can make my webcasts available again and even use the application to manage the registration of my workshop.

Pros

Didacte is a perfect platform for online courses. It is possible to create different modules like questionnaires, videos, documents, which makes the online courses more interactive. You can create beautiful pages at low cost (no risk).

Cons

I wish I could automatically synchronize new users with Mailchimp mailing list

Response from Didacte

Replied November 2018

Hi Caroline! Thanks for your review! I've got a good news for you, you can synchronize your Didacte with your Mailchimp newsletter to populate your user lists using our Zapier Integration. Just contact our team if you need assistance and we'll be happy to help you setup your automation!

Francois from Kronos Technologies Inc.

All-in-one learning platform

Didacte is a great platform to offer training online, on-site or live. Easy to set up and customize. Great support!

Pros

Easy to use Pricing All-in-one solution

Response from Didacte

Replied October 2016

Thank you very much M. Levasseur. Always happy to help!

Isabelle from Ellipse Solutions Linguistiques

Where great learning takes place!

Although I am a start-up business in this field the Didacte team is always there to hold my hand and take me to the next step. They are highly-skilled professionals, readily available and helpful in every way. I have many projects planned for my new on-line school and I have no doubt they will provide me with best practice advice and guide to me to make wise choices for the future. I trust their resourcefulness and their willingness to go the extra mile in order to provide exceptional customer service. Thank you Didacte!

WOLFE from Tonus Productions

Didacte: a partner of choice for your online courses

My experience with Didacte is more than positive! Didacte is an exceptional platform to rapidly launch high quality interactive training courses. It's simple to use and effective. Everything has been thought out to make the managing and distributing experience enjoyable. Moreover, Didacte counts on a very professional team, always available to answer our questions and help us in case of difficulties.

Tatiana from Aime Ta Marque

Friendly staff and easy to use software

Pros

Love the ease of use. Support is always quick to answer and very helpful.

Cons

Could do with more customization. Could look a bit better.

Christian from Identite+

Very good experience, very personalised service.

I am not done yet, I need to finish the course. I tend to complicate things in life but this process is very good for me. I like that it helps me organising and structure my toughts.

Pros

Simple to use eventhough I'm not a tech person I do what I can and use the support service when I have questions

Cons

difficulty with copy/paste from one page to the other. It seems like I don't quite get it. I 'am making adjustment from a page format to an other and I have a hard time coping and pasting content.

Gatan from Lalema inc.

Industry: Chemicals

An outstanding LMS platform with outstanding human support

So far, I like the feedback from my clients and the results (over 100).

Pros

Cons

- lack the possibility to dupplicate a course

Reasons for Choosing Didacte

We can talk to actual humans when it comes to support.

Response from Didacte

Replied February 2020

Hi Gaetan! Thanks for the kind words! We're very happy to see you are enjoying your experience on Didacte thus far. Although Course Duplication is not yet integrated in the system for various security measures, know that you can always reach out to let us know what you would like to have duplicated and we will gladly run it for you. Thanks for your continuous support and trust.

Mary-Magaret from Magical Wanderings, LLC

Didacte has made creating professional training for my business simple and intuitive.

Pros

The ability to provide a professional product that is easily changeable and adaptable at an affordable price.

Cons

Almost nothing. It would be nice if there were more quiz options. For example, matching questions...where you link terms on the left with definitions on the right.

Response from Didacte

Replied April 2018

Thank you very much Mary-Magaret for your product review. We are thrilled to see Didacte proves to be an asset to your business. Know that your suggestion has been noted too! We'll keep that in mind for potential improvements.

Louis-Pierre from Planning Media

Industry: Online Media

Awesome platform

Great user friendly platform with great features for online training. Very easy to set up and looks very professional.

Pros

User friendlyness

Francois from Advisor

Excellent e-learning site

I am a financial advisor giving lectures and web e-lessons to other financial advisors. Didacte offers a very user's friendly experience to advisors like me (who aren't great programmers by yhe way). Easy acces, easy construction of lessons, super clear and seamless administration.

Pros

Easy, easy and easy.

Cons

Nothing to bitch about (excuse my english)

Louis-Charles from Surmesur

A great training software!!

Didacte is an extremely useful and user-friendly software program that allows companies to develop their own training methods without spending thousands of dollars to print training guides that might end up in the hands of competitors. The Didacte customer service team is quick and helpful, and they are always open-minded about improving their software.

Maude from NitroMedia

I love Didacte !

Pros

Its really simple to use Good support team Really cheap for what you get Risk free if it's your first time you try to sell your courses

Cons

I don't like the way courses are presented for a user, but it's rather personal than problematic.

Response from Didacte

Replied November 2018

Thanks for the feedback Maude! We're always all ears and eager to learn more about how you would like courses to be presented :) Feel free to touch base with us and let's get talking!

Patrick from PREVENTIA

Industry: Public Safety

Best e-learning platform on the market !

We are in the process of implementing the DIDACTE e-learning platform and are very satisfied with the product. They offer a 5-star service and are very available to assist us. Prices are more than reasonable for the overall quality. ROI is easy to figure. High level of service with our rep, who is our principal contact. We are proud to encourage a local business and happy to recommend.

Pros

Affordable and user-friendly. High level of service.

Vanessa from M Piano

Industry: Music

A friendly utilisation !

I really liked being able to stop training in resume mode.

Pros

I used Didacte for a formation. I really liked that it was easy to use.

Cons

Nothing ! My formation was professional and I just loved Didacte !

Response from Didacte

Replied January 2019

Thank you very much Vanessa! we are thrilled to see you are satisfied with Didacte and are proud to support your business growth!

Eric from NAUTIC TRAINING CONCEPT SARL

Nautic Training Concept (France)

Dictacte is an excellent tool for creating online courses. We have long been looking for an app that is both simple and complete.

Marilyn from Les Productions Marilyn Dagenais

New customer

Great customer service. I didn't get the chance to completely use the platform but I'm already satisfied :)

Pros

Friendly user

Cons

Some little functions are missing but they told us they are working on it

Christian from Christian Morissette Drummer

Industry: Music

Music with Didacte

I really wanted to find a web platform for my music pre-recorded videos. A place where it's easy to use and have services...I found it.

Pros

easy to use

Catherine from www.betti.ca

Friendly team, impeccable product!

I fell in love at first sight with the Didacte team! They are very available, funny, brilliant and also super comprehensive. They know exactly what they talk about when it comes to online courses and they are always there to listen and advise if needed. The platform itself was also a relief: after looking for months for something that was adapted to my needs, everything fell into place when I first upload my files in Didacte. I am really looking forward to expanding my classes and courses on the platform in 2017!

Pros

Clean platform Easy uploads

Marie-Pier from Bedaine Urbaine

Les miracles du sommeil en ligne!

I JUST LOVE IT! Save me time, give me more money and make me reach more people that I could use physically

Pros

Customer services, user friendly and looks great (the visual is attractive)

Cons

I can't duplicate the events and that could really help me save some time.

Response from Didacte

Replied November 2018

Thanks for the review Marie-Pier! We heard you, we're on it! ;)