• Pros

• "Easy to create online courses. Looks fairly professional. Reliable performance. Does what it says on the tin."

• "I like Thought Industries for its ease of use. I am able to use it and make courses look nice with simplicity and ease. It doesn't take me long to enter a course! Wonderful!"

• "The system is very customizable. I love the fact that TI has an administrator certification program that trains a new admin on how to use the system. "

• Cons

• "No major concerns overall. In the details, the software is highly customizable, but this flexibility requires a relatively high degree of technical acumen to fully exploit."

• "Parts of the admin interface can be a bit clunky to use, but I know they are working on improvements."

• "Needs more functionality and less linear navigation. More robust data analytics and reporting. Ability to export all data to data warehouse."

Browse Thought Industries Reviews

Abbie from SmithBucklin

I love using this software! Robus functionality with easily customizable settings.

Pros

It's easy to use and customize things, and when I don't know how to do something there's a robust help site I can go to for information. The platform is capable of every function we need and they are always making improvements and adding functionality so we can stay cutting edge. I love that we're able to offer some education for free, and other courses at a cost for users. TI makes it easy for us to do both and the detailed reporting helps us track information about all of the users visiting the site. I genuinely love using this platform.

Cons

The platform can be a bit pricey, but you get what you pay for and in my book, this is well worth the investment.

Mark from Market Traders Institute

Superior usability at a realistic cost!

Our customers are able to navigate throughout their portal effortlessly, thanks to the ease of customization of the UI. Personally, I enjoy the administration accessibility and implicitness.

Pros

I am attracted to the modern, sleek design of the platform, as well as the ease of integration.

Cons

I do not enjoy the limitations on logging in as other users for discovery / troubleshooting purposes. The home/manager portal buttons atop the page are confusing and change based on where you are on the site, this is confusing to most of my internal users.

Cost effective

Response from Thought Industries

Replied August 2019

Thank you so much for your review! Our team is currently fixing button consistency across the platform as part of our initiative to ensure a consistent experience across Manager pages. As far as trouble-shooting goes, your CSM will be in touch to get more information and see how we can best support you! We appreciate the positive review! We rely on your valuable feedback to continually improve our platform.

Christine from Kettering University

YOU DO NOT WANT MY REVIEW

TRUE COMMITTMENT TO HEL P AND SUPPORT THIS IMPLEMENTATION, IT IS LIKE 'TOO BAD, SO SAD'

Pros

THERE IS NOT ONE POSITIVE THING I CAN SAY ABOUT THIS SOFTWARE, WORKING WITH THE IMPLEMENTATION OR THE LACK OF FEATURES THAT WE REQUIRE. CHOOSING THIS WAS A MISTAKE ON OUR PART THAT WE ARE NOW STUCK.

Cons

THIS LMS SHOULD NEVER BE USED TO TEACH COURSES. WE HAVE HAD PROBLEMS WITH EVERYTHING FROM HOW TO CONFIGURE, INABILITY TO GRADE DISCUSSION, HOW TO GET OUR MEDIA INTO THE SOFTWARE, HOW TO DEVELOP PAGES, THAT WE HAD TO KNOW HTML TO DO THIS...THE LIST GOES ON AND ON.

Reasons for Choosing Thought Industries

WE WERE TOLD THIS WAS COMPLETELY FLEXIBLE COULD DO EVERYTHING WE WANTED, WE WOULD HAVE ACCESS TO EVERYTHING TO CHANGE WHATEVER WE NEEDED, THAT THERE WOULD NOT BE ANYTHING WE COULD NOT DO. NOT A WORD OF THAT IS TRUE. WE NEEDED TO HIRE MULTIPLE PEOPLE AND HAVE HAD TO WORK AROUND SO MANY ISSUES TO GET THIS TO WORK EVEN SLIGHTLY CLOSE TO A NORMAL LMS.

Lea from InJoy Productions, Inc.

Great LMS with much functionality and always improving!

We are utilizing the platform to deliver eClasses as well as a digital version of our printed products. The two business models use different access methods and TI is always willing to work with us to find solutions, and/or scope our needs. They are very responsive to support inquiries, and are always eager to help us solve our business issues. They are a great partner and great to work with!

Pros

I appreciate TI's willingness to work with us to scope on our needs to accommodate our two very different business models. I also like that the platform has a lot of very robust functionality, yet still very easy to use.

Cons

The reporting leaves something to be desired. Although there is a lot of data available, the dashboards are not intuitive, and using a date range doesn't change some of the data. Like number of users is always the same, no matter what the data range is. There is also a lot of usable data that is not surfaced in any of the available reports. Reporting can tend to be a manual and tedious process. Also, there needs to be more granularity with the role permissions, or the ability to toggle functionality on and off for certain roles. I hope is that they invest development in a better content management system. My only other gripe is that you can't delete learners (only disable them).

Reasons for Choosing Thought Industries

One of the main reasons that we choose TI is that the learner experience (front-end) was responsive, whereas most of the systems we looked at were SCORM-driven and fixed in size.

Response from Thought Industries

Replied August 2019

Thank you so much for your review! We're excited to hear your positive feedback. We are improving our reporting capabilities and look forward to hearing your feelings towards those changes.

Ben from Acumen Learning

Love Thought Industries

From day 1, I've been incredibly impressed with TI, their platform, and their customer support. There was a bit of a learning curve to navigate through the admin side and understand all of the functionality, but how else would you engrain in the trenches of such a robust eLearning hosted experience. And their Voice of the Customer process for submitting real-time feedback and product improvements is awesome! Their customer support is unmatched and always ready to dive in and find solutions to my errors or admin requests.

Pros

The TI Platform has such a myriad of page types and lesson functionality that we keep our learners entertained and progressing while tackling the tough concepts of accounting and finance.

Cons

The reporting functionality is improving, which I like. At first, I was generating custom reports as requested by clients, and it seemed like the most basic of information regarding learner progress was overlooked. Clients wanted to know percentage completion by learner within each course, rather than the basic reporting fields of "Started" and "Completed" which were so black and white. I believe the dev team is working on making this reporting more mainstream and I'm encouraged by that.

Reasons for Choosing Thought Industries

I'm not sure which alternative product we were considering, but we were impressed with this platform from 2 angles: 1 was the multitude of ways in which a learner could interact with the content. Drag-n-drop, flashcards, quizzes, buzzed style surveys, audio file overlay, slideshow presentation, embedded video, click-to-reveal, etc. 2 was the way this platform seemed to check all the boxes from us providing this online learning to a client of ours. Does our client need this hosted on their LMS, TI provides that solution. Does our client need a single-sign-on solution, TI provides that. Does our client want an outside hosted solution but with registration codes, TI has that. Oh, do you want a branded experience tailored to the client, TI does that too.

Response from Thought Industries

Replied August 2019

Thank you for the positive review! It is great to hear that things are going well with both the platform and our team. We appreciate you providing this feedback.

Valerie from Innovative Educators

Modern, Clean, User-Friendly, Powerful

We have been extremely satisfied with Thought Industries! We reviewed and demoed over 20 "LMS" vendors during our evaluation process, but after seeing the features and benefits Thought Industries offers, the choice was clear. The platform provides everything we need to quickly and easily build high-quality learning sites and online courses but also has the flexibility and scalability we need to be able to fully brand and customize the learning experiences for our 150+ customers. We aren't easy clients and Thought Industries has worked with us on every issue, question, or suggestion. The customer service has been phenomenal!

Pros

Creating sites, pages, and courses is simple thanks to the user-friendly drag and drop interface, but it's also powerful enough to handle unique customizations. We're able to easily scale as well as provide customers with the targeted content they need. The learner experience is clean, modern looking, and mobile-friendly, which was important for us as most of our learners are on the go. In addition, Thought Industries updated their platform to accommodate our ADA accessibility requirements. Another big advantage is we no longer need to work with disconnected technologies to build, distribute, and track our courses and customers -- everything is done right within the platform! One-stop shopping! Fun Comment: One of our staff loves TI so much, she will often say, 'I want to have their digital baby'. Sounds strange, but we feel that strongly about our partnership and collaboration with TI.

Cons

We've been very happy working with Thought Industries! We would have loved to experience a trial version, but they walked us through a very detailed demo and put our use cases into action for us!

Jody from Penton Media

August 2016

Robust online learning solution for continuing / professional education

We run multiple learning businesses here at Penton across a variety of industries such as agriculture, technology, waste management, and the IoT. When we decided we needed to upgrade our online learning technology to something more modern and engaging for our users, we wanted to make sure the new system could handle the scale, customizations, and had the flexibility we were looking for. After quite the evaluation process, we ultimately landed on Thought Industries and we've been very happy with the selection. The platform and the team are great to work with, and really provide us with everything we need to be successful with our continuing / professional education offerings.

Pros

The robust feature sets and flexibility. Every month new features get rolled out we can take advantage of, and we're able to utilize the platform in a variety of ways which are unique to each individual learning business. The eCommerce functionality and monetization options are also helpful as we offer up our courses in a variety of ways across all of our sites (some are free to enroll, others require payment). Overall, the platform is solid and enables us to build and launch new learning sites quickly, and the in-course learning experiences have been a significant improvement for our users.

Cons

There are cheaper alternatives out there, but you get what you pay for in my experience. With Thought Industries, we view them as a business partner who is committed to our success, and it has been 100% worth the investment.

Amber from IO Education, LLC

We are very pleased with our transition to the T.I. platform and the opportunity for growth.

Pros

We needed to transition IO Education learners and educators from an outdated, difficult to use, Learning Management System to a platform that was user-friendly, intuitive and easy to manage. Thought Industries was just the platform to get the job done! Their new Panorama feature helps us to accomplish our specific goals for varying client needs and several different use cases. All while creating uniquely branded learning environments for our clients, managing and updating all of our content in one place, and providing a simple content provisioning process to all admins. The Thought Industries Client Success team plays a critical role in being our partners to understanding our goals, and has directly connected us to Product when we needed to discuss additional features necessary to meet our needs. For example, the grading interface within our platform was difficult for our learners to manage and usage was declining.The open dialogue between IO Education, our Client Success Manager and the Product team influenced feature functionality innovation and the Thought Industries Product roadmap, resulting in scalable business outcomes.

Cons

There were a few features that we worked with the Product team to implement in order to reach our desired outcomes, but they were responsive and collaborative. We did like to see more UX flexibility.

Emily from LeadingAge

Intuitive and Attractive

The onboarding process could be bumpy at times, but I think as Thought Industries has grown they have improved based on customer feedback. They are also very quick at answering small technical questions as well as larger scale ones.

Pros

I really enjoy the native authoring tools- these allow someone who is new to online learning to be creative, while also providing a format/guide to follow. The catalog also is really clean and easy to navigate.

Cons

I would like more information on all updates, even if they are not considered major ones. Besides that there is nothing major with the platform. There have been times we would have liked other capabilities, but that would be the case with any platform.

Response from Thought Industries

Replied August 2019

Thank you so much for your review! Your feedback is extremely valuable. We're glad to hear things are going well with the platform. As far as updates, we're formalizing processes around platform releases and updates to ensure fluid communication to our clients. We are always looking for feedback to improve our processes so we appreciate your insights.

April Joy from University of Miami

The next generation LMS and authoring tool in one software

Thought Industries is one of a kind! I've never used an LMS before that has a native authoring tool. When using Ti, I don't have to resort to external tools to create interactivity in the lessons and courses I am developing. I have instant access to a variety of content types. Most importantly, I can easily transform a page into a dynamic, immersive, and responsive learning experience.

Pros

Thought Industries has robust features that empower our instructional design team to create meaningful and highly effective learning experiences for our learners and clients.

Cons

The reporting tool might need more additional tweaking so that we can easily mine the data we need more efficiently. Also, having the ability to assign due dates for discussions, quizzes, workbooks are a plus so that students can easily keep track of their progress.

Mary Ellen from The First Twenty

A platform with a lot of possibilities

Tedious. I appreciate the help of our TI contacts. They did their best and continue to answer our questions to the best of their ability when we need help. Some things we need just aren't available in the system and we were told otherwise when we went to purchase it at the beginning.

Pros

We appreciated the help from our TI contacts and all the ways you can make your learning platform/learning path unique for your company. The wistia app was very helpful in uploading/storing and moving videos over to the TI platform. Visually the program looks very nice.

Cons

I am not the main purchaser of this program, but I believe my boss was misled by a TI salesmen about what the TI platform was capable of when he agreed to purchase it. I do not know if it is the best platform for our type of content, but our TI contacts did their best to try and help us put our content in the system and display it in a way that made sense. The system is very complicated. A lot of clicking on the back end to design and add content and create learning paths. The group upload CVS did not work at all for us and was incredibly difficult to use. I had to code it in another program to upload a group of 80+ after trying and failing several times. There are so many features, but they become difficult to use, understand, and employ correctly.

Response from Thought Industries

Replied August 2019

Thank you for the feedback. We're glad to hear our Customer Success and Support team are so helpful in assisting you with the platform. I encourage you to utilize Voice of the Customer for any product shortcomings which our Product team reviews weekly with the Success team. We're continually working to improve the ease of use and valuable feedback like this helps us pinpoint where there is room to improve. We appreciate your review and are excited about the opportunity to improve together.

Jill from Fike Corporation

Not as User Friendly as we would like it to be

I

Pros

It does a good job at logging training for individuals. The ability for participants to enroll and pay online lessens my workload compared to processing PO's. Individuals have 24-hour access to their training records and certificates.

Cons

I do not find it particularly user friendly. It has taken a long time to learn all the steps in completing a task. It seems hard for our users to understand and use the system as well. I get complaints almost daily about it. It's even hard for those within our organization to use. I do frequent training with other employees to help them use the system. Thought Industries has been quick to respond when we do have issues with the software not working correctly. We are having a major issue right now and they are working on it.

Response from Thought Industries

Replied August 2019

Thank you for the feedback. We're sorry to hear about your usability concerns. I checked with your Customer Success Manager and she will be in touch to see how we can best assist you going forward. I do want to let you know that we are working on usability experiences this and next quarter. We appreciate your review and we look forward to finding the best path to ensure long-term success for you and your team.

Jennifer from Active Interest Media/Yoga Journal

Reliable Platform for Online Learning

Able to quickly build a platform to delivery content to customers.

Pros

Cons

Limited functionality and ability to customize. Development team gives limited attention to suggestions for improvements. Solid platform but in need of modernization.

Response from Thought Industries

Replied August 2019

Thank you for your review! We appreciate the feedback. As far as customizations go, our platform is entirely customizable including the ability to leverage HTML and CSS. We've informed your Customer Success Manager around your concerns and she will investigate to see where you're met with limitations. Additionally, we have a Voice of the Customer (VOC) program from which we collect customer feedback and work with our customers directly to better understand their ideas. Once again, we appreciate your feedback and look forward to quickly resolving these concerns together.

Mike from Acumen Learning

You had me at Panoramas!

Pros

As the leader in strategy, finance, and business acumen training, we needed a digital learning solution that we could brand and customize for our clients. Thought Industries has a feature they call Panoramas that allows us to create unique environments for our clients while at the same time allowing us to keep a central repository​ of content. If you're a training company looking to expand your content digitally – Thought Industries should be your first call.

Cons

Getting you into the learning environment is a little kludgy​ – do I enter from a dashboard, a catalog, a learning path…? I guess what I'm saying is the experience prior to actually entering a course isn't the most elegant, but once you're in the course it's smooth sailing - very intuitive.

Response from Thought Industries

Replied August 2019

Thank you for your positive feedback! Reviews like this offer valuable insight into the overall experience. We're thrilled to hear things are going well and look forward to seeing your continued success.

Matthew from F+W Media

August 2016

Great solution for revenue focused learning businesses

We've really enjoyed working with the Thought Industries team, and their learning solution serves our needs very well. We are currently running over 15 consumer facing learning sites and offering hundreds of courses with the platform, and it's been a very positive experience so far for our organization.

Pros

Being able to create and deliver sites/courses has streamlined our ability to go-to-market. The learner experience from within the courses is very engaging, especially for instructor-led courses where direct interaction and communication is crucial. The eCommerce functionality is great since we can sell courses and get insight into the financial data with the reporting and analytics features.

Cons

Totally satisfied.

Response from Thought Industries

Replied August 2016

Thanks for the feedback!

Mary Hannah from VetFolio

Industry: Veterinary

Thought Industries: From a Customer Perspective

Overall, Ti has been great to work with. Even though they are a newer company learning their way around the systems they have been very helpful. Our customers are very happy with the new capabilities that Ti offers.

Pros

I enjoy Ti's user-friendliness and appeal to the customer's eye. We utilize their platform for outward facing customers and it is very easy for first-time users to use as well as easy to navigate throughout the CMS and LMS. I enjoy the modern look and feel.

Cons

There are several hickups utilizing Ti for all of the capabilities that we need it for. Unfortunately, everything is not 100% customizable but by submitting several requests we have been able to update the system for better use of our mission and company.

Response from Thought Industries

Replied August 2019

Thank you for the positive review! We're glad to hear that you and your customers are having a good experience with us. We look forward to continuing to work together to ensure your success.

Brett from Blake Snyder Enterprises, LLC

Platform does everything we want - with variety and ease

Delivers what we want to to our students.

Pros

Right now, the Thought Industries' platform does everything we need it to. We are using the audio features for lectures, using video for course intros, and have enabled discussion boards for learners to use throughout their learning experience. One feature we are thrilled about is the webinar integration -- it's perfect for us. Down the road, we hope to use the webinar features within the platform to lead lectures and deliver different screenwriting genres and have customers buy them one off or as a subscription.

Cons

The platform isnt the cheapest on the market. Nonetheless, we decided to go with Thought Industries because a company we admire was using it to deliver learning to their clients.

David from eMoney Advisor

I highly recommend this LMS

TI enables us to push learning out to our 1000 employees in 23 states and 4 timezones with ease. Their Support staff are extremely helpful. Definitely recommend.

Pros

I am the administrator for the TI LMS. What I enjoy most is how customizable the system is. I am able to integrate it with 3rd party tools like Webex. It is very easy for users to sign up and take courses.

Cons

The LMS lacks some features that should be standard to all learning systems. Example: users cannot de-enroll themselves from a course. Reporting could also use some improvements, as there is no documentation or training available.

Amy from Patterson Veterinary University

Industry: Veterinary

I am a new user and am very happy as I learn the platform!

TI allows us deliver virtual education to customers that are unable to attend our in-person courses. Having a Virtual Campus option opens up our educational offerings to a much larger group of customers.

Pros

The best thing about TI is the support. I am new to my position and use of the TI platform and have been full of questions. Our account manager and the support team have been incredible in helping to point me in the right direction. Support is quick to respond and help me solve issues and my account manager is always willing to schedule a call when needed to help with my questions- no matter how many I have.

Cons

As a new user I am still working to get a handle on where all functions lie and what pages have the actions I need. It is a bit confusing to find all of the actions as there are similar things on multiple pages. Although, the support has been great and the Knowledge Center is a great resources as well.

Response from Thought Industries

Replied August 2019

We appreciate your feedback! Thank you for leaving a review. It's great to hear the Support team has been so great for you. We look forward to seeing how you succeed as you continue to learn the platform.

David from eMoney Advisor

Love this LMS

TI's support staff are amazing. Very helpful and quick to respond. Love working with them.

Cons

Response from Thought Industries

Replied August 2019

Thank you so much for the positive feedback!

Theodore from Imperative

An incredible set-up experience with all of the support you need to get started!

Pros

We needed to transition our training from an in-person experience to a purely online model and the Thought Industries platform has been just the tool we needed to get this job done. From the introductory training sessions with the TI staff, the detailed project map they provided after determining our training needs, and the availability of their support staff to quickly answer all of the questions we had along the way, this project never felt like more than we could handle. One of the rep had us up and building content in no time, and the number of page options available to us ensures that our training program never feels stale or repetitive! The learner analytics tools have been key to identifying our training wins and have helped us continue to iterate upon our tools and resources.

Cons

We would've welcomed the opportunity to host calls from within the platform, but this wasn't a requirement for our training. I'd also love to see a built-in spell check feature.

Heather from Patterson Veterinary University

Great experience, especially after using several other platforms.

Pros

Thought Industries has been great to work with, especially after experiencing many other cheaper LMSs. You pay for what you get. Of course, there are limitations in the platform (as they all have), but many times, you can find a workaround to get what you need to accomplish (you just need a little bit of creativity!)

Cons

The biggest drawback is the reporting feature. It is not grand, and you have must download several reports and combine to get the data you are looking for. Second drawback is the notification system. There are not a lot of options, and no work arounds available in this area.

michael from PIC

Industry: Utilities

Just started

It has been good so far, but we are still starting out.

Pros

We just started to use this last year, so far it does what we what. We are still trying to figure out everything we can do with it.

Cons

We have found ourselves requesting a lot of new functions to help our users. I feel like there is a user or admin and not a lot in between. We need managers that can see and certain things but locked out from others. They do have some of this but not what we want, mostly in the reporting section.

Haydn from Craft Beer & Brewing

Great learning platform

Pros

Easy to build classes. Lots of functionality and flexibility. A ton of different content types in lesson - text, presentation, video, audio, more.

Cons

Not a lot of integrations with other software providers but easy enough to work around with Zapier/scripts.

Jim from Newton Institute

Company and software met or exceeded our high expectations for an LMS partner and software platform

Thought Industries LMS has been a great foundation for supporting our online and blended training course development

Pros

The software is flexible, intuitive, current/leading-edge technology, and relatively robust from a functions and features perspective. It is also geared towards the new wave of elearning businesses and hybrid training programs - which best fits our needs.

Katie from Trading College

The choice to go with Thought Industries was simple. We saw a lot of similarities between companies.

More interaction with students, modern look and feel.

Pros

Before launching an online learning experience, we were more in-person based in our teaching. The Thought Industries platform has been great in that it allows us to create the same level of engagement and customer longevity but within an interactive online experience.

Cons

There are some limitations to the available features but there are constant new update and releases providing us with exciting new features to use for our students.

Chip from Market Traders Institute

TI Foundational Review

We have a 10,000+ user base and needed to quickly and easily migrate/ courses from Moodle. TI is easy to work with and they got us set up with minimal pain. We needed to improve the end user experience and reduce the pain points transitioning from a legacy LMS to a new LMS. Our launch was very successful and we have received great end user feedback.

Pros

Ease of setup and use. Intuitive navigation. UI/UX.

Cons

I love it for its ease of use

Training financial professionals on certification training

Pros

Cons

No problems or issues really - it was easy to figure out and easy to use.

Clif from Active Interest Media

Great Learning Platform!

Thought Industries customer support is very helpful and prompt in their replies. Overall, it is a great program and has been a quality platform for our company's needs.

Pros

I love how many page types there are to choose from... you can really jazz up educational content with some exciting formatting options.

Cons

It can be buggy at times and there should be a search bar on the homepage to quickly find courses deeper in the catalog.

Wendy from Innovative Educators

Great platform for college students to learn

Pros

What I like most about the software is that it can mostly be tailored to meet our student's needs.

Cons

What I like the least is when there is an update. Mainly because we were not informed how the updates would affect our clients.

Beth from Becker Professional Education

Great platform, talented team and tremendous support

We were looking for an online learning partner with a quality platform and experienced and talented team to stand up our program quickly while working hand in hand with us to ensure the best possible student experience....we found that with Thought Industries.

Pros

The Thought Industries client services team is great, and works with you to understand your needs and can create new features and customizations for your business. We were able to work with them to rapidly build and launch our site in two weeks time, and the platform allows us to easily create new learning experiences.

Cons

So far the experience has been outstanding.

Tory from Civiello Communications Group, Inc.

Thought Industries is the best!

Pros

One day after being pitched on the platform, we were sold. We're now able to provide learners with a series of courses via custom learning environments branded uniquely to each client which is great. The learning experience is user-friendly and aesthetically pleasing from a design perspective, and the platform itself has a lot of bells and whistles.

Jim from The Hackett Group, Inc.

Using platform for a year to deploy training for our clients.

Pros

Course development is easily accompished without coding. Courses are easy to navigate from learner perspective.

Cons

Back office administration features seem to be an afterthought. Simple things such as sorting client lists aplhabetically or resetting student progress isn't possible with the current release. Many questions to product support are interpreted as a request for additional instructional design consulting hours.

Benedikt from Lufthansa

Industry: Airlines/Aviation

Good experience

It helped me to try something new and get an overall overview about the processes

Pros

nice too look at easy to use nice design

Cons

sometimes confusing hard to find important information immedeately

Response from Thought Industries

Replied August 2019

Thank you so much for the review! We hope the usability improvements we recently rolled-out help you better locate that important information.

Carol from HabitatU

Industry: Publishing

We found it to be an easy to use platform that was accessible right out of the box.

We were able to create another revenue stream, while at the same time push out our content in a different way.

Pros

It's ease-of-use has allowed my company to venture into e-learning without having to master other software programs. We can focus on the 'learning' part of the equation, and not get tripped up by a complicated platform.

Cons

While the platform is very easy to use, it still requires becoming familiar with the tools. That process has takes some time.

Flexible but not always intuitive

Pros

The software is very flexible and allows for course authors to be creative. Video and image integration is easy and allows for visually appealing courses.

Cons

I have used many learning management software programs. Finding what you need to do on the dashboard is something very difficult. I wish the interface was more intuitive. Voice-over for courses needs to be handled better as well.

Cecelia from Optum

Thought Industries

Pros

I am a vendor that uses thought industries, and I appreciate that it is customizable to my brand.

Cons

That it doesn't track user activity/completion. It would be ideal to have a program that shows what users logging in have completed-- such as video trainings etc.

Response from Thought Industries

Replied September 2018

Thanks for your feedback! You can track learner progress throughout a course in the Thought Industries platform, as well as their course actions such as page views, course completions, certificates granted, and assignments submitted. We'd be happy to walk you through all of that. Just drop us a line at support@thoughtindustries.com, or give your Customer Success rep a shout.