Tovuti Reviews

4.84 / 5 (56) FrontRunners

Our advisors have recommended this product 122 times in the last 30 days

• Pros

• "Very responsive and I like the look and feel of the product for our end users"

• "The user interface is easy to understand, and the team behind the tool is excellent and always improving and adding functionality."

• "Team was great to get it setup. Has more features than I know what to do with. "

• Cons

• "Customer service is very responsive but sometimes does not know the answer to questions. I find I have to jump between pages a lot to get the software to do what I want."

• "The help guides are not on par with the features offered. It does require input from support staff to get past obstacles. However, the staff is extremely supportive and responsive. "

• "On the administrator side, it can sometimes be difficult to find what I am looking for. I am able to figure out most customization and creation pieces on my own but it does take some time. "

Browse Tovuti Reviews

Paul from Outsprung

Feature rich LMS that does everything you need & more!

Have been impressed with the features available in Tovuti. It does have a bit of a learning curve to it when setting up the content but once you get use to the interface its very easy to manage, author and track everything. Users have said they feel the product being offered is more premium and feels like they are getting their money's worth which has led them to continuing their learning with our other product courses.

Pros

Coming from WP Courseware which isn't too well built for mobile experiences it was great to see that Tovuti covered mobile users very well. Its clearly been designed from the ground up with mobile users in mind. Tracking participants progress and gaining feedback throughout their time spent on our course within Tovuti has meant we can more easily tweak course content to give a better experience. Gamification aspect has increased user engagement too which is always great, the leaderboard feature especially seems to be very popular among our users.

Cons

Had a few issues moving from WP Courseware but they were fixed quickly. I think it was more WP Courseware fault than Tovuti to be fair. I guess it would have been helpful to have a more detailed documentation on the migration aspect of things.

Reasons for Choosing Tovuti

We wanted to move away from Wordpress & Tovuti seemed to have better value for money with the additional features you get with their Pro version

Leah from With Respect LLC

Creating Meaningful Virtual Learning Experiences

As an educational organization designing for teachers and adult users, Tovuti has the creative ability to push the cutting edge of distance learning allowing us to lead as innovators.

Pros

I LOVE the interactive activities that can be utilized to deepen and reinforce learning in the courses. The willingness of the company to act on and live their organizational mmission and vision is refreshing. It also means they are willing to help us grow that cutting edge, listening to ur needs and considering what they can do to push the envelope with us.

Cons

It is a little less than user intuitive as a creator of content. There are certain features that require deeper understanding to be able to use well. The support videos aren't always as up to date as needed to allow administrators to feel as confident in these gray areas.

Reasons for Choosing Tovuti

Tovuti offered a virtual classroom, the interactive content, and did not impede on our intellectual property rights.

Response from Tovuti

Replied July 2020

Here at Tovuti, our culture values and seeks full and honest feedback. In fact we reward it! We love your honesty and courage to share your experience. Would you provide us the opportunity to meet with you for a brief call to discuss your review? If so, please click the link to schedule a time for us to meet. Schedule A Call To Discuss Your Feedback... https://meetings.hubspot.com/michael865/tovuti-online-review-feedback

Paul from Outlanders Global

Complete campus and learning management solution

I have had an excellent experience with the setting up, running onboarding, technical support and the company in general from start to finish and look at this as a long term relationship

Pros

This is a complete package for learning management and campus design. It is highly configurable, extensive functionality along with a supportive company and excellent technical and onboarding support.

Cons

There are a few features that as yet are not available but are in the product roadmap

Reasons for Choosing Tovuti

There were too many to mention but they all lacked 1 or more major requirements for this project

Chandler from Brighter higher Ed

Industry: Wireless

Not user friendly

Not very good. It’s a confusing and disorganized platform that seems like it was created 10 years ago. There are a lot more modern and user friendly platforms I would probably use next time.

Pros

I liked that editing the site pages was straight forward and you can edit the pages how they would look updated on the site.

Cons

The blog section of the platform. I liked nothing about it. It was hard to use and didn’t look good.

Mikaela from Sentry Equipment

Industry: Business Supplies and Equipment

New to Tovuti!

Currently, we are almost done implementing Tovuti and then we will launch it company wide to provide more e-learning opportunities to employees. It will also house our Onboarding training, compliance, safety, etc. Eventually, we are hoping to launch another portal that is customer facing to do product training for customers, product reps, etc.! Tovuti having the capability to do that was another motivating reason to selecting them. Overall, we really like Tovuti and are pleased with our choice!

Pros

When selecting an LMS, our team had several criteria: company viability, pre-built content options, content customization, user experience, reporting/metrics, system administration, customer service, and cost. In almost every category, Tovuti ended up beating out several other well known competitors. Tovuti was able to give a great and well priced option for buying pre-built content, while also having flexibility to allow our company to upload our own custom content, and then build learning paths, add in interactive quizzes, surveys, checklists, etc. From the learner side of the portal, it looks clean, friendly, and is easy to navigate around for a new user. I also appreciated that it is easy to build custom reports, and there are also visually friendly dashboards for a quick pulse on different data. Also, customer service and price was head and shoulders above the competition. The people at Tovuti are friendly and easy to connect with, and they answer questions very promptly! All without having to go through a generic email address you aren't sure anyone is reading or listen to a phone tree until you finally get a live person. Their pricing is also very reasonable and straight-forward. No last minute or surprise "fees".

Cons

The hardest part is learning and building the software from the admin side. It's like drinking from a firehose in the beginning. You just have to commit to spending a lot of time playing around in the system, trying things, breaking things, and after a few weeks you get to a point where you mostly know where you're going in there. Tovuti is great about answering questions, taking feedback, and fixing what you break during this stage. However, I do wish they would have provided written onboarding steps to provide more focus and direction during those first few weeks.

Reasons for Choosing Tovuti

Tovuti came in as the best or extremely comparable to all the other vendors in the categories we were considering. What put Tovuti over the top for us was the excellent customer service and more competitive pricing.

Response from Tovuti

Replied July 2020

Michelle from MDR Coaching & Consulting, Inc

I️ am new to Tovuti - Still Learning but LOVING!

It has been great, I️ was an ignorant consumer, didn't know what I️ didn't know and they took the time to educate me and answer all of my questions to support me in making the best decision in the worst of times (COVID19). Then after my initial on-boarding have consistently sustained that level of service. Thank you

Pros

4 Critical things for my Success: 1. Capability - it can honestly make almost anything I️ can think of work somehow 2. Scaleability - with that flexibility and customized branding makes it so I️ can scale it as fast as I️ can think it 3. User Friendly - I️ am a first timer when it comes to understanding LMS and the environment easy to learn even though there are a lot of options to learn if you really want to take your platform to the next level 4. Fantastic Support and Help Menu - can't say enough about this as a first timer on LMS!!! Priceless

Cons

It's like having a car with so many options you never feel like you learn how to use it or there is always something else behind door number 3....that is both invigorating and somewhat stressful but certainly better than the alternative.

Reasons for Choosing Tovuti

World of differences, in spite of Demio being very nice from a branding, sales and marketing - it didn't come close at the time to support a revenue generating and scalable business objective for learning and development.

Andy from Seakeeper

Industry: Maritime

Robust and flexible, Rapid deployment and very customizable!

Overall it has been outstanding. Our sales rep was fantastic in answering all questions and our onboarding specialist is friendly and able to help with the majority of the questions and issues.

Pros

Ability to be stood up quickly and continue to evolve as we build out. We were up and running the same day we signed the paperwork (just for basic functions and a quiz/survey but up and running none the less). The ability to fully customize the platform to mimic our own website is a big plus also!

Cons

The reporting functionality has been limited in the one aspect I was looking for, namely for quiz results within a lesson, but we found a work around.

Reasons for Choosing Tovuti

Functions and Price, was the right balance between providing the functions we needed and the price was very competitive.

Response from Tovuti

Replied July 2020

Ashley from EmployIndy

Highly Customizable w/ Great Customer Support

Great support staff. Very friendly, helpful, timely and clear communicators. Love that we are building a learning experience that will work for our many paths.

Pros

The ability to customize the learning experience for 15+ programs within our company, with specific data collections points, being HIPPA and FERPA compliant and capabilities to build out customized reports have all been pros in using Tovuti.

Cons

There is a steep learning curve due to the customizable nature of the platform. We are still learning all of it's capabilities, and it can be overwhelming, but if you are able to devote the time, and lean on the support team, it is well worth it.

Caitlin from Alberta Women Entrepreneurs

Excellent Team, Excellent Product

Really great team to work with, confident this will be a success because of them.

Pros

Cons

There is a lot more complexity for setup than expected mostly because the logic and process flow needs to be understood first.

Reasons for Choosing Tovuti

The user interface seemed more straight-forward for general users and the product came with coaching for setup. The tool has interactive content function that no other tool has.

Scott from Cority

Tovuti Best LMS Solution Hands Down

Very professional and top tier knowledge based employees. The customer service is always there to help and guide you in the right direction.

Pros

Ease of use, pleasant user interface, Superior content, Streaming conference works smoothly, ability to upload my SCORM courses with ease. Simply a pleasure to use on a daily basis.

Cons

Nothing to comment. Very satisfied. Easy integration and ability to grow globally

Overall, our company has had a fantastic experience using this software. It really has made learning within our company accessible and fun. We would recommend this to any company looking for an LMS platform that has all the functions you need but is still reasonably priced.

Pros

This innovative software has helped improve the quality of our training across the company. Within Tovuti, you’re not restricted at all, you can create as many courses and lessons as you want with a dynamic use of resources. The platform offers a ton of useful features that help solve problems you might encounter within a learning environment. For example the system can notify learners when courses are due to be finished by/set reminders and you can also alert users of other news. The software can even monitor attendance within virtual lessons and allow you to send both group and private messages. Adding users to the platform is also really simple you can upload a CSV file, set up a single sign on or create registration forms. You can also optionally charge for courses or subscriptions with a variety of safe and secure payment methods. All of these different options make the software truly adaptable to your business. Tovuti also provides useful analytics that you can personalise your progress reports around to help monitor both a learner’s progress and the business’ development.

Cons

Whilst using this software we haven’t had any issues. When starting we had a few initial questions as we got to grips with the software, but they were quickly cleared up. It’s generally very easy to use and there is support available for anyone who might need it.

Andrea from Summit Mortgage Training

Very Happy with Tovuti!

Prior to my switch over to Tovuti, my website, e-commerce portal and LMS were all hosted on 3 different sites, which created a choppy experience for my customers and a logistical nightmare for me. Tovuti has given me a beautiful, professional website, a simplified e-commerce platform, and a learning management system that all work together, look integrated, and allow me to create courses that are challenging and informative.

Pros

I made the decision to switch my online presence and LMS to Tovuti primarily because it allowed me to put everything under one "roof" - my LMS, my website and my e-commerce are all now hosted together on one platform which really streamlined things for me. I've been on Tovuti for over a year, and their LMS is one of the most robust I've ever used. There are a lot of built in features that allow me to create effective, engaging e-learning courses, and the student experience is beautifully easy to navigate. From the first look at course descriptions on my main site, to the purchase experience, to the actual course completion - everything appears seamless, integrated, and intuitive to the user. The customer support I received while getting the platform up and running was awesome - I definitely felt like I had a partner in Tovuti and my questions were always answered quickly and thoroughly.

Cons

There is literally nothing I don't like about this platform!

Ginger from The Mortgage List

Beautifully designed, easy to use platform

The overall experience with Tovuti and the Tovuti team has been OVER THE TOP! They have guided us through our design and added special functions that we didn't even know were possible. They are always available to hop on a call when we have questions. Their standard in customer support should be the industry standard.

Pros

Tovuti has been instrumental in helping us launch our industry directory, calendar and education hub. For years we had searched for a solution that provided us with one platform to bring vendors, events, education and community together. We were finally able to realize our dreams with Tovuti. It's platform gives us an easy to use software to bring everything together. It is easy to train new team members and customers on using Tovuti and we always get a comment of how beautiful everything looks during our demos. Dream realized with Tovuti!

Cons

We started looking at Tovuti over a year ago and there were a few things on our punch list, like reporting that were not as robust as we wanted. We decided that the overall benefits of Tovuti outweighed some of the reporting functions we thought we needed and we know that they are on their punch list and will come in time.

Mary Elizabeth from EDU Inc

Tovuti Review - Feedback from

Overall I had an overwhelmingly positive experience with Tovuti and their team. In fact, it isn't fair to refer the folks at Tovuti as "their team" as we truly functioned as a single, seamless team. With Tovuti's software and support, we were able to over-deliver on our promise to our client. A highlight of our success was the extraordinarily high course completion rates (68%) far exceeding the more often single digit completion rates reported for online courses in similar contexts. Tovuti made it possible for us to reach and support educators in 22 states across Mexico.

Pros

Tovuti provided our team with an immediate and high quality solution as we prepared to launch a country-wide education engagement in Mexico. Tovuti worked with our team to build out our LMS within weeks. Our LMS hosted several customized, video-based courses available in both English and Spanish. Our team quickly learned the software and was building our courses within days. Tovuti was not only responsive to our specific needs (high social engagement across users/learners; immediate interaction with content with limited clicks; a repository for user content/course exemplars; back-end data gathering; easy to use dashboard interface; etc.) they came to the table with ideas and recommendation to better our product and services (navigation tutorial; driving users/learners to our LMS for resources and materials in addition to course content; etc.). Icons were well selected and placed to both ease and drive the user experience. The team at Tovuti maintained an effective work/production schedule enabling us to meet and exceed our clients' expectations. While our LMS was powerful, its aesthetic was attractive in its elegance and simplicity.

Cons

There were some specific icons that had been developed for our brand and were not easily integrated into the Tovuti dictionary. The Tovuti team worked with us to choose suitable replacements.

Dale from Seakeeper, Inc.

Industry: Maritime

Still Learning the Ropes

WIth Tovuti, we are able to deliver training to dealer technicians in the middle of the Corona Pandemic. This is quite a new experience for everyone; it saves on travel for the technicians and training is more immediate instead of waiting for an open seat at the factory classes. It will become the new face of our company's training.

Pros

I like the innovative interactive content that is available in Tovuti. It has allowed me to expand creativity in the lessons. Some of the interactive tools are more effective than others (at least for my industry). I like using the "Columns" content because of the great variety one can use within... like other interactive content. Not just text and images, but Hotspot IMages, quizzes, videos, "find the hotspot" images, etc. For the most part, I find the tools intuitive. With very little help, I was able to jump in and begin creating interactive and detailed lessons that I feel students will devour. There are so many other items on the platform that I am anxious to use: The virtual classroom is one. With the pandemic in full swing, this platform may be the new face of our training.

Cons

In user mode, I find it difficult to navigate within a lesson without using the browser back button. I cannot select a font style when entering text in the Columns mode. I have typed my text in Word and then copy & paste it into the text windows. That seems to work. I wish there was an add-on (like Grammarly) within the text windows to correct misspellings and grammar.

Response from Tovuti

Replied July 2020

Michael from Boise State University

Tovuti makes my life easier

Easy integration of content and tools mixes with deep and valuable functionality in this cloud-based software. I can quickly build interactive courses, adapt ones from their integrated libraries, and import a wide variety of file types. Tovuti is a scalable platform that I can use from blended to fully virtual learning. Their team is aware that many academics and trainers use an LMS more out of necessity and institutional policy, than from desire or enjoyment. For this reason, Tovuti is exceptionally user-friendly. I also find that the design loans itself to working efficiently with third-party tools and services. Gamification helps make my lessons fun, while the recognition badges enhance student motivation. Teaching and training is stressful enough. This education technology has made my job easier.

Pros

Tovuti is an on-demand microlearning platform. It is suited for all sizes of organizations, from small companies and individual classrooms to large corporations and universities. I work and consult in all of those learning environments. This LMS makes it easy for instructors to integrate best practices including gamification, recognition, retrieval practice, adaptive learning, micro-learning and other strategies. In my time with Tovuti, I have experienced more engagement, higher retention of information, and better insight to training effectiveness.

Cons

Nothing, really. Everything has been great. Maybe Tovuti can add some more creative adventure-style games to their lineup.

Heather from College of American Pathologists

Look no longer, this is your LMS

Phenomenal - they treat you like a person, not just a number. They listen when you have a concern or need, and they are there for their customers.

Pros

The support that I receive, and continue to receive from Tovuti is above and beyond what I could have expected. I really appreciate the personalization of the software to my organizations' needs and the ease of toggles to turn on and off the desired features. Also, the entire team is open to recommendations about how to improve the system to better meet their customer's needs.

Cons

The implementation took longer than I initially expected (a few months) as we were learning new software. Now it is incredibly intuitive and I appreciate all of the training materials that are being built as we go for future customers.

Reasons for Choosing Tovuti

Customer service, available features, and responsiveness of staff within our needed price point.

Response from Tovuti

Replied July 2020

Alyssa from Ekso Bionics

Tovuti Review - Ekso Bionics

Overall, this has been a huge upgrade to our previous system

Pros

The course building software is easy to use, once I learned to do it the first time. I like the ease of signing people up for the site and how automated we can make that process, leaving less work for each admin.

Reasons for Choosing Tovuti

The features for the price quoted were great. Also it was easy to learn and didn't have TOO much - some other sites had so many options that we as a company didn't need and which were overwhelming as a learning admin

Response from Tovuti

Replied July 2020

sara from studio BE

Happy Tovuti Newbie

Overall, I think the people at Tovuti really make any technical difficulties feel insignificant. They have been insanely patient and present with us through the whole onboarding process and beyond. They truly care about their customers and we haven't regretted the transition once.

Pros

We've been using Tovuti for just a few months, but the end-user experience is absolutely gorgeous and professional in its look/feel. Our clients are so happy with the platform and have enjoyed an easy, positive experience from day one. The client landing pages are highly customizable, so we're able to tailor each client's needs down to great detail.

Cons

Full disclosure: we don't have a tech team, so the learning curve has been a little steep for us with learning the backend. I'm certain someone with a strong tech/coding background would have been able to navigate the build with much more ease. That said, the admin side of things doesn't always feel as intuitive as we'd like.

Reasons for Choosing Tovuti

Cost was a factor, the features were certainly a requirement, but it mostly came down to how attentive the Tovuti team was during the onboarding process.

Response from Tovuti

Replied July 2020

Daniel from VMG Studios

An Exceptional, Easy to Learn LMS

As new technologies occupy an ever-increasing part of our lives, I am heartened that companies like Tovuti haven't lost sight of the all-important human component that drives successful and meaningful work, and I very much hope to use their platform on future projects.

Pros

The Tovuti LMS platform has enabled us to build a highly customized, branded course, with a very specific and complex set of needs. Its diverse array of interactive options, together with its flexibility in accommodating external content, have allowed us to seamlessly integrate ready-made and custom-made tools into an impactful learning solution. Yet, however effective their extensive technological capabilities and features have proven, in our experience, Tovuti's key ingredient as a successful learning platform has been its dedicated team of support staff. These folks understand the importance of building impactful online learning experiences on the trainer's strong foundational knowledge of the tools at their disposal. And from our initial exploratory meetings, through coaching sessions, and feature requests, Tovuti's support team have communicated patiently and cogently to set us up for success. They have consistently provided invaluable advice, suggestions, and training, all the while growing our confidence in our ability to build an ambitious course in a very short timeline.

Cons

Very little springs to mind, as Tovuti has been highly communicative in answering any questions or clearing up any confusion. Perhaps the Help page could include troubleshooting or an FAQ.

Dan from Projects by Design, Inc.

Wow! What a great experience!

My first support ticket was resolved with amazing speed and simplicity. Within a relatively short time I was provided a step by step instruction with screen shots customized to my setup that resulted in me setting the correct configuration values in just a few minutes. Awesome!

Pros

The main value of Tovuti is the "all-in-one" package as not only a Learning Management System, but also contains the student, event, course/lesson and content management components, but also has a standard payment interface and allows for multiple brands from the instance. But most importantly, they have the embedded virtual classroom, which ties the student experience into one neat and tight package.

Cons

The functionality to create kanban boards such as you would find in Miro, Quip or Trello would be helpful. This was discussed during the sales cycle and I received assurance that the product development team is looking into those features. That many of these tools, including Tovuti, are on zapier.net is something that streamlines product integrations.

Reasons for Choosing Tovuti

The full feature set found within Tovuti is not available in other options.

Schnavia from University for Parents

Tovuti LMS is a GAME-CHANGER!

Tovuti LMS is a GAME-CHANGER! With absolutely no prior experience operating a LMS, in a few short weeks, I was able to create a fully branded site. Our more than 20 educational courses are now complete with learner tracking and reporting capabilities, e-learning interactive content and virtual classrooms. Tovuti LMS has definitely changed the way our organization engages our adult learners virtually.

Pros

From the sales department to onboarding, my experiences with the staff at Tovuti LMS has been OUTSTANDING. It is obvious that the staff at Tovuti care not only about their products and services...they care about their customers. What I like the most about Tovuti's products and services is that the platform is easily customizable. I do not have a background in IT or learning management systems, but no one would be able to guess that. I absolutely love exploring all of the features in Tovuti and adding them to our fully branded site. Our adult learners speak highly of the platform and how user friendly it is. We are more than pleased with Tovuti's products and services.

Cons

If I had to offer a critique of Tovuti LMS, it would simply be to add more brief video instructions on how to implement and/or add features that are more technical in nature to its customer sites. Although Tovuti currently provide customers with detailed written instructions with photos of the system features, as well as onboarding coaches and customer/technical support, video instruction is ideal for customers who may not have a background in IT or learning management systems.

Reasons for Choosing Tovuti

Our organization was searching for a platform that we could "grow” into and eventually expand our service capacity to reach a broader audience of adult learners. Tovuti LMS does just that. The platform offers an array of features that made it impossible for us to walk away from.

Angus from Onboard Maritime

Tovuti - You are more than a ticket support number!

With this software we are now delivering professional development courses to maritime professionals ashore or on ships around the world. Our overall experience with Tovuti has been extremely positive and a large part of that is down to the accessibility of the technical experts who are willing to listen and spend time to help you develop your product.

Pros

The onboarding process with their technical experts gets you up and running quickly. In the past I have purchased separate authoring tool licences. The tools embedded in the software mean you don't have to do this and you can create engaging , interactive courses and learning outcomes quickly. I particularly like the ability to create interactive video content very easily. The students 'Learning Portal' looks very professional and reporting and analytical tools allow you to monitor student progress and engagement.

Cons

There are always elements of compromise in adapting an existing software package to your specific business needs. What we have found though is that Tovuti are willing to listen to your requirements, make changes if they can and if they can't make suggestions for an alternative approach.

Christine from Association for Student Conduct Administration

Friendly Staff & User-Friendly Interface

From the start, it was clear that Tovuti was knowledgeable about the needs of their users and passionate about meeting those needs in a professional and honest manner. From their pricing structure to their communication to their onboarding, everything has been on brand and a perfect fit for our organization.

Pros

The customer service has been beyond amazing. From our first conversation with Tovuti, they have been dedicated to helping us create exactly what we had envisioned. Their onboarding was four hour-long, one-on-one trainings where I was able to work directly with one of their employees on our course development. These meetings were recorded and sent for future reference, but also their customer service has resolved any and all minor questions I've had since within minutes! I am grateful for their product and its functionality, but the people are what set it above the rest.

Cons

With the software set up in a "course" format, there are some features that do not adapt to professional development activities as well (grades, etc.) but by no means are they a hinderance. They are just extra features we do not utilize.

Terri from CHEL

Lots of features, great support

We use Tovuti as an LMS and community platform, they are one of the few that combine these features well.

Pros

Very responsive and I like the look and feel of the product for our end users

Cons

Tovuti has worked well for us so far, I know they are constantly updating features and they have been responsive to our suggestions, the main thing they need to work on is the backend ux, too many places where it's hard up figure out what something is supposed to do

Price and features

Response from Tovuti

Replied July 2020

Ty from Capital Auto Loan

Game Changer

Whenever I've had questions or broken something, Tovuti's support is quick to respond with the answer or the fix.

Pros

We love the interactive content we are able to produce to keep our customers attention while taking our required new customer course.

Cons

The learning curve to understanding the little details that are sometimes important to figure out for one thing or another to function properly.

Response from Tovuti

Replied July 2020

Matthew from Ekso Bionics

Industry: Medical Devices

Intuitive Platform with a Clean Layout

I would highly recommend Tovuti to anyone looking for a clean, user-friendly LMS for their customers or for internal training. It provides a robust range of different features while presented in a easy layout.

Pros

I love how easy it is for our users to navigate through different features offered in the platform. It is one of the most user friendly LMS that I have operated.

Reasons for Choosing Tovuti

Ease of use, number of features, and cost

Response from Tovuti

Replied July 2020

D. Brooke from Vintory.com

Great LMS and Great Value

Pros

Team was great to get it setup. Has more features than I know what to do with.

Cons

Not much. If I had to pick something that I wish was better was the interface. That is me grasping at straws though.

Response from Tovuti

Replied July 2020

Candace from Honnen Equipment

Great Customer Service

I have had nothing but great customer service and help along the way when needed. I am still learning what this software can do!

Pros

I appreciate that once you learn the software it is easy to use.

Cons

There are functions that I wish were there that are not, however they are working on them for us which shows they actually care about their customers!

Response from Tovuti

Replied July 2020

Mary from CatholicLink

Unique learning platform that delivers in a way no other product can offer!

Tovuti has been amazing to work with. They are consistently responsive to our needs, work with us to help us further understand how to use the learning platform, and find ways to make the learning environment more useful for our very specific needs.

Pros

This software's functionality is such that every aspect of it is user friendly, easy to modify and intuitive for the end user. The learning platform is designed so that every user's experience is one that makes the learning objectives clear and makes it easy to access all parts of the platform. Navigation is obvious and responsive to the user's needs. The platform is also easily modifiable so that the user's themes are integrated into the virtual classroom.

Cons

For the most part, this software is phenomenal and one of the best we have seen. As of today, the platform does not yet send automatic meeting notifications but we have been assured that it is in development and will be out soon.

Excellent LMS for authoring content, managing assets, and distributing training

We used Tovuti for B2B. In the past we overly relied on our clients LMS which has no authoring or content management support. With Tovuti we can load all of our assets for development. Since everything is cloud based my team members have been able to seemlessly work remotely during COVID.

Pros

As an instructional designer my world is authoring, content development, and evaluating training. So many LMS's do a poor job integrating eLearning development with LMS administration, but Tovuti does such a great job of giving my team the tools to succeed.

Cons

Nothing that I do not like about Tovuti.

Emily from MOCEANS Cil

Tovuti is great for interactive users

Due to the pandemic, we were able to design our own, original pre-ets program, all online. We intend on using virtual classroom as the year goes on for some more blended learning options. The help center has been EXCEPTIONAL - so patient and helpful.

Pros

For our purposes, interactive content is vital for blended learning. There are a ton of options for interactive activities, making it easy to design a well-rounded program.

Cons

I would love to be able to see interactive video responses in a results section, or be able to run reports on specific user responses.

David from Capital Eleven

Streamlined training and messaging

Pros

The team is so helpful. They helped navigate our system and helped us walk through our process from beginning to end. We needed a training platform and structure. It was super helpful to have a team so kind and thorough.

Cons

No real cons. Our need was such that we needed to build it with them from scratch so they made a difficulty process easier. I don't know where we would be without it.

Reasons for Choosing Tovuti

The team is really hands on and helpful. The product is amazing.

Sabrina from IWES

Robust and Complex

Tovuti has a steep learning curve but has capabilities many other single platforms do not have. It is well worth the effort it takes to build out.

Pros

It offered the best combination of features. We reviewed over twenty five other LMS options before choosing Tovuti, but really, it was an easy decision.

Ramon from Urban Ministries

Industry: Publishing

Tovuti is one of the best LMS solutions

My overall experience with Tovuti was great. The software along with the support was outstanding.

Pros

I love the interactive content features on Tovuti. You can do drag and drop and image hotspots. You can also create interactive videos. There are so many pieces of interactive content you can create. Your education efforts will not be boring at all. It also has a well-designed interface.

Cons

The least thing I liked about Tovuti was learning how to upload content and do plain text content blocks. Other than this it was fairly user friendly.

Aaron from GayTravel

Great elearning software!

Love it!

Pros

Has tons of useful resources and the platform is easy to use with a clean interface that works well.

Cons

The price is quite expensive for what is offered.

Response from Tovuti

Replied July 2020

Patrick from With Respect, LLC

Incredibly versatile and easy to customize for individual needs and learning styles

Tovuti has given us the opportunity to provide a truly immersive classroom teaching experience by integrating coursework and virtual classrooms with interactive content and social options like forums and groups.

Pros

Tovuti has an incredible way of integrating many of the pieces needed to create truly engaging virtual experiences with an audience

Cons

They are stull working out some minor bugs.

Response from Tovuti

Replied July 2020

Ty from Capital Auto Loan

Tovuti changed my life, no joke

We are using the system in every level of our business. We have learning opportunities for our customers, trainings for staff which eliminate the headache of the on boarding process, and courses for our car dealer partners to equip them with the knowledge they need to get started doing business with us! Tovuti has taken so much off the plates of our upper management that they can now focus on growing our company instead of keeping it afloat.

Pros

When designing training courses for our staff, we don't have to throw it away and start over when something changes. Instead, we make the updates in seconds and carry on!

Cons

Somewhat of a learning curve, but once it clicks, it's easy to appreciate the vast opportunities for greatness!

Carole from College of American Pathologists

Extremely Satisfied Customer

I am thrilled to be an extremely satisfied Tovuti customer. I've enjoyed the user friendly administrative system that allowed us to quickly build our site and enter our events and courses. I also appreciate the support we received to learn the system and determine what would work best for our organization. Our employees are impressed with the look of our site and the ease of registering. When we faced a hitch that would have affected our launch, the Tovuti team went the extra mile to resolve the issue so we had a successful launch that was on time and offered the features that were critical. I can't say thank you enough.

Pros

Easy to use and Tovuti is willing to customize.

Cons

I do not have anything I did not like or did not work well for us.

Avalon from CASAT

Pretty good so far

Pros

The product is fairly easy and intuitive. I like that I can mostly figure out how to use it on my own but when/if I do have questions, a Tovuti representative is easy to reach and helpful with any problems I have. Tovuti is the easiest product my company has found for what we need.

Cons

The product still seems to be working on some features that are very specific to our needs, webinars for continuing education. When we speak to them about these features however, they are already very much on their radar and they are either working on building them into the software or are willing to.

Next Generation LMS, an LXP

The Tovuti team is great to work with!

Pros

Loading users via CSV is easy. I plan to implement SSO in the future. Designing content via the Interactive Content builder was easier than expected. Gated learning, learning paths, and user roles are powerful when used together.

Cons

I am looking forward to the release of Tovuti's iPhone and android apps.

Reasons for Choosing Tovuti

Tovuti is well priced as well as fully functional.

Travis B. from Capital Eleven/Capital Auto Loan

A game changing software!

I was very impressed start to finish with this product. Ease of use, content creation, tremendous UI...very impressive.

Pros

After lots of bad experiences with learning management systems, Tovuti has been a breath of fresh air. Great team, easy process, and high value pricing. The applications for this software are endless and we have already used it for customer education and on boarding as well as employee on boarding and training. So many applications!

Cons

So far there really aren't any complaints on this. We have been very happy!

Jane from College of American Pathologists

Easy to Implement! Great Service!

I have nothing but terrific feedback about Tovuti's support and the ease of use of the Tovuti system. Your support has enabled us to launch our new system to our organization in a matter of weeks. It’s up and we are already hearing very positive feedback! Thank you for your hours of hands-on support for our team. We are very excited and proud to be Tovuti customers.

Pros

It has robust functionality and is very intuitive.

Cons

No issues so far!

Reasons for Choosing Tovuti

Best Service at a reasonable price point.

A training platform for Businesses.

It was easy to setup and get the initial training done, then came the work part which we had to figure out how to match our requirements to Tovuti.. .That was fairly easy once we looked at the two and setup the parameters of use.

Pros

Our instructors all found setting up the information they needed to convey was easy to do without having the need for a studio!

Cons

The templates to customize the site for our look and feel were limited.

Reasons for Choosing Tovuti

It was much easier to get started and much easier to administrate.

Brian from Getz Fire Equipment Co.

Very Pleased

Excellent

Pros

It's flexibility and ease of student use!

Cons

Could be more intuitive for administrators.

Kurt from LiveView Tech

Just What I was Looking For

Love the people, love the software

Pros

It is an A-Z solution. Everything from housing content, knowledgebase library, course and content creation, live learning, and reporting and analytics, as well as the ability to integrate and monetize made this an easy choice

Cons

The admin Ui is a lot and not the most up to date but does not make it more difficult for me to do my job so not too bad

Ronald from Zo Financial

Tovuti is Essential to new business

Perfect from beginning to end. They do a wonderful job of making sure the client experience is exceptional from beginning to end.

Pros

I'm a fan of how well the software conforms to my branding and allows me to brand it as my clients as well. It's very intuitive and is easy to use.

Cons

I honestly haven't found anything that I don't like about it yet. I may in the future, but so far, It's a 10 out of 10.

Kelly from Selectquote

Best Customer service !!

They have been amazing in not only working with us, but also being available to answer all questions I had.

Pros

I loved the features and ease of use. We were really looking for something that everyone could use. I really like the tracking capability and the customizable reporting.

Cons

There are some features, like the quizzes that could be more robust, but I am sure this will come soon.

Allyson from CNR

Tovuti

Pros

Tovuti is very customizable. The help team is easy to reach and has quick responses. The interactive content are creative and help make trainings unique.

Cons

Tovuti does take a decent amount of time to master. Thankfully the help website does answer many of mmy questions. It is not the easiest system I have used.

Kirti from Eteam Inc

Industry: Staffing and Recruiting

Best tool to enhance user experience and branding

Awesome..!

Pros

It has multiple features to add value to money. It can be customized as per the need and can be a huge help when it comes to automation.

Cons

Its content at times are too heavy to digest at the beginning. however as long as you really use it everyday it gets simpler like you owned it.