• Pros

• "Very easy to use and the reports are very helpful, very user friendly and I love this software. I would recommend this software to everyone."

• "I love the Support Team, Always successful in helping me with any questions. The program is very easy to use. The Report selections are my favorite."

• "I enjoy the ease of use this software provides. My colleagues love the customer support experience on every call."

• Cons

• "It could be useful if the price would be more accessible for the features that we have. Besides that, we actually did not found any cons :) "

• "Probably when more than one employee is working at the same account, it should be a good idea to show some type of warning."

• "runs slow sometimes. overall I think its a pretty good software to use on daily base. I don't have any other cons on this software."

Browse AutoPal Reviews

Bryce from FreeLight Financial LLC

Most Comprehensive and Powerful Loan Servicing Software

Its really helped us keep accurate records of our loan files, and make adjustments due to irregular payments or loan modifications. It makes sending out monthly statements very simple.

Pros

I looked for a long time, and at many options to find all the features that Auto Pal offers. Its the most affordable software in its class. It has more than enough features than we typically use, and can help us resolve the really tricky loan calcs when we do a loan modification. A lot of the other loan servicing software doesn't have the tools to simply run the accurate calcs for a loan mod. Its been a great asset to our business. I also like the auto generated statements each month to make monthly billing simple. It also great to have it cloud based so that our whole team can easily access our accounts. The support team has always been great to talk to, and helpful getting us set up and resolving any technical issues we run into.

Cons

It took some effort and energy to get the software up and running, and customized to our needs. As always, it takes time to get used to a new software platform. Some of the advanced functions take time and can be difficult to learn (we required help from the support team, but they were great), overall we got the software running to fit our company model well.

Gene from ALM LEASING & RENTALS

Great tech support and great servicing platform

I recommend this platform.

Pros

Our company specializes in auto leases and loans and Autopal is designed for this business. We took advantage of trial to make sure it was the platform, and we signed right after the demo. There was a little confusion at the beginning which delayed converting our accounts to the new platform, but the support at Autopal addressed the issues quickly and matched our lease contracts within few hours. There was also a learning curve, but the staff at Autopal (Steve) work through the issues with us, and has always been helpfuling us find solutions. Autopal’s support staff is as great as the servicing platform. AutoPal has helped us to better manage our risks efficiently, and we would not have been able grow our portfolio and attract capital without it. We used to go to several systems and folders to get information on a contract. AutoPal allow us to streamline our processes and reduce overhead. The autopay feature improved our collections by over 50% and the automated payment reminders allowed us to reduce delinquencies. Our customers have the ability to make payments online and see account information including an electronic version of their signed contract.

Cons

AutoPal is a great servicing platform, but the origination tool needs improvements. The user website is not responsive, which makes is challenging for our customers to use it officially on the cellphones.

April 2016

Nancy from All Family Finance

April 2016

DOESN'T WORK AND THEY WON'T LET US OUT OF CONTRACT

We had an unusual set up and need. I spent extensive time with sales staff and trainers to make sure that it could be made to fit our needs and was reassured and promised repeatedly that it would. So, i signed up. We spent months trying to get it to work the way they said it would. Their tech staff tried, but their setup just doesn't work for what we need. I'm a business owner, so i understand that sometimes no matter how hard you try, it doesn't work for a customer. But that's when a good business would let you out of the contract. I paid a substantial ($2500) set up fee that I have no issue with them keeping. I just want to not have to continue to pay the monthly fee for a software I can't use. They refused. I filed a BBB complaint after their refusal to act reasonably. They have ignored it. I don't see any effort to do what's right.

Response from AutoPal Loan Servicing Software

Replied April 2016

We are sorry All Family Finance feels this way. We strive for customer satisfaction both before and after the purchase of the software. We know your scenario was unusual, and after a lot of work by our support staff, they were able to accurately enter your unconventional contracts into AutoPal. The options to either sign a contract or use our software month-to-month were clearly explained. Our software will do what you need it to, and our support staff is standing by to help you get up and running.

Lisa from Long Valley Leasing & Financial Services

Very easy to set up and use. Would definitely recommend!

Accurate and simple loan management. Very "user friendly" for our staff and our customers.

Pros

Provides all the pertinent information for loan management at the click of a button. Simple and convenient navigation for the customer with online access and payment options. The very few times we have had technical problems, AutoPal's technical group has an immediate answer, and has everything up and running very quickly.

Cons

Doesn't account for "Lease Income" separately. The additional "tools" are quite expensive. The website offered is very limited in "edit" options.

Nathan from Credit River Capital Inc.

Crucial Loan Servicing Software for a Growing Company

We have partnered with Autopal since 2014, and the software has helped us streamline many processes in funding, administration and collections. Autopal helped propel our company to operate leaner, more effectively and efficiently. The software and customer service team have been supportive and accommodated our considerable growth. Another benefit of Autopal is its partnerships with third party companies (e.g. credit reporting, eft, etc), which enabled the system to be a "one-stop shop" for servicing loans. We would highly recommend Autopal to other lenders and BHPH dealerships for its ease of use and the great customer support team.

cosonya from automotive finance group

every time I call I always get someone that takes time to help.

Pros

easy to learn, the payment system. and how the customer forms are right there. I like the transaction tab shows you how prin and interest applied on the account and the late fees.

Cons

Mario from Marlind Finance Inc.

Great customer service

Pros

The software is very friendly to use it. The training videos make it easier to train our staff. Also, when we have any doubt or question, we go back to use them as a reference.

Cheryl from Blake Austin College

We have utilized AutoPal Software for 3+ yrs and look forward to continuing our future partnership.

Pros

The functionality that allows us to pull various reports with ease and obtain instantaneous results. Steve is incredibly courteous and helpful when we have required assistance.

Excellent Product, Excellent Customer Service

We are now offering loans to increase the number of people who would take advantage of our services. We had never serviced loans and had no idea how such a thing could be accomplished efficiently. Autopal can service an entire loan without you having to do very much

Pros

The AutoPal software probably does everything you need it to do. There are no shortage of tutorials and technical support to get you started.

Cons

The software seems very well designed and on point with it's purpose.

Awesome! Software is so easy to use, staff is so knowledgably and friendly!

Gives me extra time to do other things, sends out messages and reminders on my behalf

Pros

Easy to navigate, is self sufficient, will send emails, reminders, and tons of auto features that save me valuable time.

Cons

Least like that there isn't more selections in the collections, it only gives the option for Bankruptcy's and that's not usually the case.

Hannah from P & J Towing

Autopal has been a great asset for our company.

Pros

I like the ease of use and the fact that everything is organized. We use autopal when helping our dealerships out with their accounts. You can add notes and payment information very easily. It helps us keep track of everything that goes on with each account. You can easily print any document you need for the account with many templates already on the software. Very professional.

Cons

Sometimes we have trouble with logging into the software at all. We contact customer service and they are very helpful. This problem only seems to occur when updates or maitnence is being done with the system. It is always back up and running before too long.

Theresa from Blake Austin College

Mark provided me with good information to help me solve my issue.

Pros

Cons

This is a great question. However, I am unable to think of anything i dislike about the software today. Better luck next time.

July 2015

Dave from Larson Chem Dry

July 2015

Dynamite lending software

Years ago, we added in-house financing as an option to increase sales. We do interior home repair and restoration. We started off old-school with notepads and excel but soon realized we needed help. My office manager, tried a few software options and then recommended this one to me. I got involved to make sure we were getting our money's worth. Being new to lending, I was blown away at all of the options. Tanner was my sales contact and he was great. He showed me how to do all I needed and we bought the software. The reason I am reviewing Autopal's software today is because last month our company hit a milestone. Our lending business is now more profitable than ever. Four years ago, I had no idea how popular and profitable financing could be. This Autopal software is dynamite. I like almost everything about it. Their support team knows more about lending then we do so it is not uncommon for us even reach out to them for non software related questions. I hate new expenses, however, this one has likely saved me from needing to hire a few more employees. I will pay $1 to save or make $2 any day of the week. I never really thought I was going to be in the lending business but now that I am, you can bet your bottom dollar I made the right choice to go with autopal and would recommend them to anyone. I am fine talking to new lenders if my long-winded review was not detailed enough. My office number is (801) 254-1633

Michael from Livery Loans LLC

The ONLY software worth using!

Pros

I can't say enough great things about Autopal! It is easy to use, the functionality is amazing, the vendor integrations are perfect, and the support staff are beyond helpful and such nice people! Autopal is the best!

Desiree from Blake Austin College

Industry: Primary/Secondary Education

AutoPal is fantastic

This software is very easy to use, and any time I have a question, the support team always provides a solution.

Pros

Very user friendly, simple to navigate, and keep track

Cons

I haven't identified any so far, everything is great

Desiree from Blake Austin College

Always provides solutions to my issues.

diane from Kings Firearms and More

Was able to correct what would have taken me another whole day to complete

Mary from Cetan Funds

Real Estate or Business to Business Lenders

My company is a private real estate lender with business to business term and line of credit loans. The software is made especially for auto loan and lease companies. I should have utilized the free trial tool prior to scheduling my live demo to test the functionality for lines of credit and fund reporting. It has taken me a bit to get the system configured correctly to suppress unneeded fields, but that is likely my own deficiency. After reaching out a few times we got all of my issues resolved. The support group is courteous and patient, and have helped me resolve the issues and configure reports to get accurate information from the system. Just be aware that this is a business to consumer platform and functions best for term loans with set regular payments. You can make it work though for other types of loans, you just have to understand how the system works and configure some custom reports and emails. Utilize the free trial and book multiple loans, make payments and advances, etc. so that you can see how the system works. Overall, for the money it was a good investment for us, as we are low volume and can manage the loan portfolio with some customization of the software. Compared to other software designed more for business to business loans it's a real value.

Gabriela from Y&C TRUCK CAPITAL, INC.

Very professional !! Clear and accurate explanation.

Pros

Is exactly what we need for our company. We can create our loans, our documents, we can see all the reports that we need.

Vanessa from The Plaza Suites

Great

Pros

Its the most affordable software that performs all of its functions. Very easy to use which allows for minimum errors.

Cons

Logging in can be difficult when multiple users are using at the same time which can be a hassle but not a huge deal.

Greg from Uloan Canda

NEW TO AUTOPAL AND VERY HAPPY FAR!

Pros

My firm purchased autopal for our lending business in September after trying a handful of different free trials out there. AutoPals software was the most user friendly and intuitive of the trials and we have been very happy to date. The support team has been very helpful in getting us up and running as we onboarded 50 plus loans. I find the flexibility of the software to be its biggest advantage and we have only scratched the surface of what it can do i think. So far very good!

Cons

Initial support and setup time could be greater as that cost can add up quickly. Greater flexibility for" interest only" loans would be helpful in my situation.

Keri from EagleRider Motorcycles

Easy to use software

Pros

The easy access to modifying a loan in the system. The multiple options of forms that can be sent to customers.

Dylan from Universal Education Strategies

AutoPal Review

I have been working closely with the AutoPal software to manage thousands of loans. I've been through almost everything they have to offer (at least it seems) and it still surprises me to this day when I get lost in something how easy it turns out to be. I'm very satisfied with the ease of use with this software. AutoPal is easy to use and there are a lot of features.The technical support team is very quick in answering when you call. Also I really like how the UI is very pleasing to the eye. Retroactively fixing things is a little harder then I would like. If you don't have your settings right in the beginning it can cause problems down the road. Resources via "My Accounts" tab is not helpful in the grand scheme of things. For example, I think the videos provided on the site are more confusing than they are helpful. We have found the wordpress articles to be much more helpful.

May 2015

JayDee from A Lot of Cars

May 2015

Servicing sub prime auto loan contracts.

This is definitely the best software for servicing our sub prime auto loans. I have used multiple programs over the last 15 years and wish I could have just started with AutoPal. It seams every time I think that I am having a issue with the software its just a great feature I just didn't learn about yet. If anything the program has too many features, but most are defaulted so it is still very simple to use. If I were to say the biggest advantage of this software it would be the simplicity of use. Everything is clear and easy to use. Even before the helpful drop downs from the question marks (I have been with them from the beginning) a quick phone call would get you friendly and easily understood help. There really is no competition to AutoPal and even if I ran into another that even worked "well" I have no reason to look further because I just can't find any complaints!

Beverley from Argentum Financial, LLC

Overall, my experience has been good. The AutoPal support staff is professional, knowledgable, and g

The software is easy to use, but purely from an accounting standpoint, I wish I could get more reports on a historical basis. For example, I would like to know the DPD of every account at month end, but I cannot get this unless I schedule an automatic report to be generated midnight the last day of the month. I wish I could get reports on any day of the month that would provide me with information as of a date in the past. Because loan transactions change constantly (payment reversals, charge reversals, non-accrual, etc) it would be great to get ALL reports (not just the reverse calc report, payment breakdown, and payment log) that reflect transactions that have changed in whatever information I am seeking.

Merry from No Limit Financial

Small Loan Company

We are a small loan company that does both collateral and non-collateral loans. The Autopal system has been very easy to use across the board.The site has good general settings and is also very customizeable. The staff have not had any trouble adjusting to it and find that they are able to be as detailed on accounts as their required. the support staff are the best we have ever had with any service. they are prompt, efficient and pleasant. All issues big and small were handled with the day requested if not immediately. we have had 3 other systems prior to Autopal and we would take it over any of the others.

Steve from All patient solutions

Onboarding.

To whom, I just wanted to drop a quick note. I am consistently over whelmed with how many moving parts there are to switching loan servicing software providers. However, every time I get on the Phone with AutoPal they meets me right where I am, frustrated, annoyed, clueless (mostly clueless) and walks me down, and then sends me out with the right items to focus on. Its about working with a company that knows what they are doing and cares that you learn what you're doing. They are constantly teaching, Like lending jedi's with a warmth and a desire that breeds loyalty and retention.

Joseph from XOOM Financial LLC

So easy to use, simple interface

Automation = time saved

Pros

The best thing about this software is the ease of use and how robust it is. It's very convenient from the aspect of how many automated tasks are included which saves a tremendous amount of time!

Shawn from Ryde Financial Ltd

Excellent so far

Time and economic savings as well as the ability to do more deals more efficiently

Pros

Support, ease of use and AutoPal partners. I would guess that it saves me at least 1 employee already. cost benefit is amazing.

Michael from DepositCloud

Support that takes you to the next level!

Pros

With limited exposure to the software we had a lot of initial questions, support team is A++++. You can't go wrong with a company that actually supports their product to this level!

October 2015

Vicki from Arizona Instant Funding

October 2015

Real estate loan set up and maintenance is quick and easy.

Only cons are: Need to be able to use the same e-mail address for multiple borrowers. Also, would like capitalization to stay as input in names, etc. It changes to lower case.. example: LLC changes to Llc. Only problems experienced. Over all great product.

Response from AutoPal Loan Servicing Software

Replied October 2015

Thanks Vicki, Our support team has now shown Vicki how to adjust the company settings to accomplish both listed objectives. Our goal is to make sure each lender partner knows how to properly utilize the software to ensure maximum value.

Judy from Eq Finance

So far very good.

Convenient way to control your database

Pros

It has all the functions you need from processing loans to collection. Very easy to use and support is awesome.

Robert from Dunk Lee Auto

Long Time Customer

We have been with Autopal for around 5 years. Their product is exactly what we needed as a finance company. We were working with other systems that didn't give us what we wanted. This product is web based which helps us to access our accounts from any internet connection. This also allows our customers the ability to log onto their account and make payments wherever they are. Its a complicated/sophisticated system for a complex/sophisticated need. Thanks Autopal for 5 great years!

Jordan from Pibco FInancial Inc.

This software has been invaluable to our company and look forward to learning more applications that

Is an Excellent loan management tool. Wish that modifications and advancements would be transferred to the customer account in quickbooks. Have had some slight issues with some data being transferred into the accounting software. Also would be nice to have automatic notification to be send when clients are on there last payment. Support team have excellent customer service they are always helpful and very nice to talk with.

Kyle from Integra Funding Solutions, LLC

Great Software

We have had a great experience both with the software itself and the onboarding process. Autopal have been great to assist us with uploading our own customizable loan document along with being patient as we slowly started integrating the system. We love the user interface and have recommended the product already to some of our associates. Looking forward to using this for years to come!

Jordan from Helm Capital

September 2015

Look experienced even as a start-up

As a start-up lender, Autopal gave us the professional touch we needed to fuel our growth. Our collections also improved overnight by allowing the software to do a better job than a full-time employee was doing. Support staff is very helpful at explaining things in a simple language for "Dummies". Love how much easier the software has made my job!

KERI from EAGLERIDER FINANCE LLC

AutoPal Software

We have been using the Autopal system for a few years now, and we are beyond impressed with the system and the easy use of it. PROs: Alerting the Customers for us, Quick response from the Support Team, the different settings we can use to have the system do what we need. CONs: Cant think of any at the moment

Austin from Bluetree Lending

September 2015

Well Thought Out Software.

The software is built very well and is really quite simply to use. Having serviced loans for many years, it is clear to me that this software was designed by those from the lending world as the workflow and options are what lenders want. We service auto and real estate accounts and it works very well for both.

Sonny from TPFM The Phoenix Fund Management

Autopal support

I have dealt with both Cooper & Derek. Both have been a pleasure to talk to. My most recent experience (Mar 13/2015) with Cooper has been excellent as always. The only cons or drawback and this has nothing to do with customer service is that Autopal should offer packages for support, especially for small businesses.

Debbie from Sienna Transportation Finance

Daily use in the trucking industry. Entering loans and utilizing the custom documents feature.

Entering a loan is quick and easy, however sometimes to match our payment schedule we have to use the the "roll payment" feature. In the past I've had to contact AutoPal and was made aware that at times the decimal has to be changed to accommodate the payment amount exactly.

Valerie from Kings Firearms and More

Although new to this software, I have been working with it long enough to realize its value. I have

Pros: flexible, easy interface, customizable, good support. Cons: shows fields which are not necessary to my business (easy enough to ignore). Support has been friendly, patient, and helpful. I look forward to working with them again in the future as our needs change.

December 2015

Aaron from JLS Financial

December 2015

Very happy with your knowledgeable team.

I can not think of a single thing I do not like about this software. If there is something wrong your team always has a way to get the problem fixed. Very quick to respond, very intelligent, professional, and a pleasure to work with. Thank you again everyone for all of your help!

June 2016

Yoram from Y&C TRUCK CAPITAL, INC

June 2016

The software is really good and we are glad that we decide to use it for our finance company.

Pros

Our trainer was really helpful. He was patient, extremely professional and he had the answer to all our questions every time when we need it. We were very happy with his assistance and the software.

Levetris from Walmart

Great Software

Pros

What I like most about this software is that it is easy to use and customize. Very easy to use for those who don't understand so quickly.

Cons

I really love this software. I don't have a least thing that I don't like about this software. I got the program going by myself with no help so I absolutely love this software.

Diana from Windsor Quick Funding

Friendly customer service and tech support and great software. Keep it up!

It is good to have knowledgeable representative to help out from Auto Pal. Usually I would learn by watching the training video and call in for support if necessary. We do find times where business hours are limited.

March 2016

affi from Ten Minute Title Loans

March 2016

So far its a little overwhelming in a good way though. It does so much compared to the last software

I dont see any cons and the pluses are that it does all the things our last software didnt do. I think your training staff and support staff are great and were always available for us.

CAROLINA from AMF FINANCIAL GROUP

EXCELLENT SOFTWARE

I USE AUTOPAL EVERY DAY AND I LOVE IT. IT'S A VERY COMPLETE AND EASY TO USE SOFTWARE. THE TRAINING VIDEOS ARE VERY USEFUL. I STRONGLY RECOMMENDED.

Janiece from Auto Cash Inc

Whenever i call in everyone is very helpful Support is great they have helped me on many occasions

the software is great and the tech support is always on point--AutoPal is a great asset to your company and they always very helpful.

November 2014

Kevin from Express Auto Acceptance, LLC

November 2014

great service

I would recommend AutoPal Software to everyone. I have been a customer for several years and am extremely happy. Great company! Great people! Great service!

CARLOS from ETERNAL FINANCE CORP

awesome software!

awesome and mark was outstanding, very oriented. I would never use another software company, except autopal,