• Pros

• "I love how easy it is to get ideas for content to create. The feature set is great."

• "The product is powerful, has everything that's needed at a very efficient price. "

• "An excellent app, easy to use with a beautiful interface and very comfortable. Many features and continually updated."

• Cons

• "So far, I don't like the lack of Instagram scheduling. Other than that, it's all pretty solid and a great tool for Digital Marketers."

• "The biggest con was that it was hard to find good articles in other languages than English. But that problem had improved a lot lately."

• "There are very few cons of using this software... I think the add-on costs can be a little bit more than I am willing to pay but overall the software is great!"

Browse ContentStudio Reviews

Ankit from Double A (1991) Public Company Limited

Industry: Paper & Forest Products

One of the best Content Automation Tool for Digital Marketers of the future

The team behind ContentStudio is amazing. I am one of their early adopters and I have loved this tool. As I mentioned above, I use this tool heavily to find relevant contents.

Pros

As the name suggests - ContentStudio is an all in one - content creation, curation and distribution tool - but what does that mean? I am into Facebook Advertising and interested in learning about new updates or get access to popular content across the web related to Facebook Advertising. Discovery Tool - I can filter which exact sources (blogs, articles etc) and webpages I want to get my updates from. I usually want to get updates from JonLoomer.com or Socialmediatoday.com, so I select their RSS feed as my source of articles. I can fine tune the results I want by choosing the keywords I am interested in. After my discovery setup is done, I get a list of relevant articles that is very easy for me to go through without having to leave the webapp. Publish - After I have a list of all the articles and once I quickly scan past them, I can either share the most relevant contents in my social media channels, or I can combine what I have learned and create a new post myself. Once done, I can easily share to all my social media channels in 1 click - it is that easy. Analyze - How do I know how my contents are doing? Are my original articles performing better than the ones I reshared from other website? This is where I find all this information.

Cons

I am looking forward to getting more features that provides me information on social media pages of brands I want to track and websites to track and understand their performance - so I can set a benchmark for my own campaigns.

Aditya from eCom Web Solutions

Indispensable Social Media Marketing Suite

Have been mostly satisfied with content studio. Is very helpful for content curation for blogs and running automated campaigns. Has the scope for growing into a great social media software.

Pros

Almost the perfect Social Media Marketing Suite. I had bought it primarily for its excellent content discovery feature as I had other options for automated social media posting. But the way this application has evolved over the past year is amazing. Now they have added the Analytics and Influencer modules with other tools like insights and social inbox which makes the software a must have if you are into social media marketing. The Content discovery tool is awesome and I have relied completely on this tool for all my content curation needs across a variety of niches for my blogs and websites. It has never dissappointed.

Cons

It needs to develop some advanced features like to be able to auto-tag posts with UTM parameters, a better way of evergreen posting etc. Then it could be the swiss army knife of Social media marketing.

Austin from Wide Narrow

ContentStudio is exceptional for content planning and posting

ContentStudio handles my social posting and social research.

Pros

ContentStudio is extremely full featured for an affordable tool. I am able to plan out campaigns, research topics, schedule posts, and track full analytics. I love how comprehensive the tool is.

Cons

Since the tool is so full featured, it can take a couple hours to configure to your liking. Not an issue really, but something to be aware of.

Reasons for Choosing ContentStudio

ContentStudio has a strong wordpress integration and allowed me to integrate with my link shortening tool (replug) as well. Super happy with it.

Joshua from MAGI Web Design

Social Media Marketing The Easy Way!

It was a bit rocky getting started because I was overwhelmed with options, but once I went through the available tutorials and some YouTube reviews, I was able to confidently post and save a ton of time.

Pros

ContentStudio is a one-stop-shop for your social media marketing needs. It allows you to search topics of interest, share found articles, create new articles and share across your linked social accounts & blogs, find influencers in your niche, analyse your social accounts to see where to improve, and a whole lot more. There are some SMM alternatives to ContentStudio, but none we've found offer quite as much, nor are as affordable. The alternatives require you to have multiple software subscriptions and bounce between them to have the same functionality. One of the coolest features is you can do all this from your mobile phone while relaxing on the beach!

Cons

Support has been very friendly and deals with the issues I've raised which is great, but often I find it's email-only support since we don't reside in the same timezone (so chat is not available when I'm at work). Would love to see 24/7 chat support, but this is not expected. Having so many features in your software is a double-edged sword. There's a ton of options which can be overwhelming for new users. Better documentation would go a long way to ease the onboarding process. I'm sure they'll get there!

Reasons for Choosing ContentStudio

ContentStudio just offers more for less.

Just don't do it.

No real benefits realized, since we can't be sure it's working. It will say it's made posts to our social accounts but then we check and nope, they aren't there. The UTM/Replug links looked very promising but they don't really work. Just an overall bad purchase on our part. We lament the time we spent setting up - twice - as our biggest loss here.

Pros

Not much to like. The software is NOT a competitor to Hootsuite, Buffer, Tailwind, etc, even though it bills itself as such. It barely works and support is horrible.

Cons

Oh, same as the pros I guess. It's just an overall dud.

Chamath from AdSpark.IO

Best of all social media management application

In conclusion, our experience from the Contentstudio was good, no, even better. The content studio is not that complex or hard to use. It saves you more time. More than enough.

Pros

This is a working process of taking the guesswork of a freelancer. This is amazing. We used it in a little different way than many people do. If you are a writer, then use the given content to spot trends. And this is also an excellent tool for writing, editing, and distributing your own content. We recommend this to you! The pros and cons of this freelancer are very different than those of similar content. Some people have to have a point to understand where the pitch ideas are. You can discover the post from the massive list of the given sources. Can post in many multiple social networking and networking sites at a period each. Next, rescheduling is some other feature. You even have another excellent useful feature called the Automation. Many agencies with the digital feature need this application since it is saving a tremendous amount of time and also give extra quality for the services. It is even easy to manage all your entire content marketing tools. And from just one place. It also lets you create your own boolean searches. It is with the use of broad keys.

Cons

The cons in the process are sometimes the process of application is a little slow. Even sometimes, insights and analytics are not in availability. Still, we think you were working on the same process. Many people do not find many cons, but there are some other cons. Those cons are for people with less knowledge of English. There is no direct posting to Instagram. Some people even find themselves missing the ability to use curated headlines in automation camps. At present, it is only showing that you are only getting the custom headlines that you design.

Candace from Candace Gaskin Webb

Industry: Writing and Editing

Takes the guesswork out of freelancing

it is wonderful. I use it in a bit of a different way than many others do, in that I am a writer, and use the available content to spot trends. But it is also a great tool for writing, editing, and sending out my own content.

Pros

As a freelance writer, part of my business is to know where to pitch ideas. I need to stay on top of trends so that I am in the loop regarding what people want to see. ContentStudio allows me to track trends by checking out recently available content. This lets me see shifts in trending and that lets me pitch in the right market with the right ideas. It also provides analyticals which dovetail with knowing who and what to pitch. I am a writer, not a photographer, so I am thrilled with the image editing tools on ContentStudio. They are easy to use and I can add visual aspects to my content with ease.

Cons

I get a little lost when it comes to the social medial analyticals and other tools regarding social media marketing. This is probably my lack of understanding of the overall scheme of things, but I would love the software to provde very simple step-by-step for people like me.

Jos Gil from Genialy Agency

ContentStudio: discover industry trends, compose compelling posts and share across all social media

The best app I have for researching and posting curated content.

Pros

This app offers an excellent content from different social channels, videos and quotes filtered by trending and most shared content. And it work perfectly with with link shorteners. It has a nice interface out and this means that researching and posting is quick and easy. Also works with Google my Business now.

Cons

Not so good content for non english languages. Not direct posting to Instagram.

Reasons for Choosing ContentStudio

It offers way more options and resources than other apps.

Rithvik from Open Hardware Days

Industry: Research

Amazing tool for social posting and content discovery

Saves hours of time for discovering proper content to post on my social media pages.

Pros

ContentStudio has the best content discovery and they have tons of options like scheduling, automation, analyze and insights which help you make a social media superstar with all those amazing tools, I'm just loving it. I will definitely recommend it to everyone trying to get a social media scheduling tool

Cons

Right now I'm happy with this didn't felt anything missing here

Bernhard from wiesner.marketing | Bro fr Marketing & Werbung

Finally happy after initial steep learning curve

Can finally offer One tool to my clients doing Social Media Content Work in a streamlined process.

Pros

Complete tool for Social Media Agency topics for searching and automated publishing content on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn Google My Business, Blog Postings and analyzing the success of the postings. Together with the remarketing and retargeting options of the Replug integration this can be a live changer for small budgeted SM business content marketing automation.

Cons

Would have appreciated use cases, samples and visual learning aids to find my way through the multiple options.

more complete than the others plus Integration with Replug

Ken from Living Water Digital

ContentStudio is our goto for content ideas, research, and syndication across platforms.

ContentStudio takes what used to be the multi-day chore of content creation and syndication and condenses it into a mere 15-30 minute session every couple of days. I couldn't be more pleased with the amount of time saved and the cost/benefit ratio. There are some not so frequent upgrades that come available at a lifetime purchase, so be on the lookout for those! Definitely a great investment for the local business, but a must-have for any agency.

Pros

Constant innovation and feature additions. The authors are continually adding features and are very receptive to user ideas. This software makes it so easy to find great ideas for blog posts, social posts, articles, etc., it ought to be illegal. (but we're glad it's not) . We use this daily to spot trends, identify influencers and schedule our content across major platforms. This probably saves more time across the board than any other software investment we've used. The level of filtering for relevant content is unmatched and once you've set everything up - and I recommend you take this part seriously, do some planning about what your content plan is - but once it's set up, it makes content creation, curation etc., super-easy. If you don't spend some time planning, the broad feature set of this software will still work, but the time cost/benefit ratio will decline. Still worth it, but when your plan is tuned - holy cow! Couldn't recommend Content Studio any stronger!

Cons

There are some helpful video tutorials, but frankly, ContentStudio should create a playlist for developing a strategic content plan for using the system to the fullest. That said, there blog publishes helpful ideas regularly. It's just that there's no real cohesive 'start here' or 'step 1, step2' guidance for using all of the facets of this great tool together. There are so many moving pieces to ContentStudio that there's a bit of a learning curve. Once it's set up though, you're done. Then it's pretty much an easy-button situation. That's where the 'Strategy' playlist would be helpful.

Rasmus Bernt from Alpha Fiducia

A solid platform and a rising star

Overall I'm happy with my weekly use of CS, and recommend it, not only due to their above average features, but also due to their ambitious road map and the team behind.

Pros

I love how ambitious the team is, and how solid and well thought out new features are, when they are rolled out. The CS content planner give you a nice and easy to use overview. While the system has a very strong 'Content Discovery and Insights' feature, it also post to several social channels (9 at the moment if I remember right). Their 'Automation Recipes' module is quite unique and let you find, schedule and post relevant content on autopilot, based on the rules you setup. As any serious tools it is also important that CS include 'approval features', so wrong content don't go online

Cons

As for almost every tool who have entered the market within the last years, Content Studio don't allow direct posting to Instagram. It has nothing to with the tool or the team behind, as they have worked extremely hard to make this happen. IG have simply 'closed the door' temporary, and don't let relative new tools get the needed access to their API. However I know the team continue to work with IG, but also look for any legit alternative. I would love you could post the same posts in more than 1 language (so your followers can read your post in their own language), and as far as I understand, this is already on their road map.

Due to more transparency and a strong Content Discovery feature

Kristin from Kristin Cerasoli

It Just Keeps Getting Better!!!

I first purchased ContentStudio in May 2018 on AppSumo. I watched it grow and used it on and off, but now I'm going all in. Especially since they just added analytics and influencer research. I plan on canceling several other services/products I'm using that I will no longer need due to ContentStudios suite of features. I'm hoping to use it effectively for both planning and publishing.

Pros

1. Built-in curation (and it's GOOD curation, not haphazard). 2. Ability to add RSS feeds. 3. Ability to compose content within the platform. 4. Can also search real-time for content and see engagement, shares and sentiment. 5. Automation and integration capabilities 6. The brand new analytics and influencer research options

Cons

I don't want to include a con because they are constantly improving and adding features to ContentStudio. You can also connect directly to their Trello roadmap and make suggestions for new features.

Paul from iDigital Promotion

From the minute I hit the Discovery page I knew ContentStudio was a serious source of real content.

Verified person making review. Easy.

Pros

To "pick one thing" I like most about CS is too tough to worry over so how about my top FIVE... 1. Limitless, easily searchable, quality content from 1600+ builtin killer sources -and- the ability to add your own -and- Feedly Integration! 2. Each piece of content includes the source, FB and Pinterest Likes, numeric "hot" rating and buttons to either publish or save to Favs to consider later. There is even a preview button. 3. Generous number of social accounts and blogs you can post to at all membership levels. And "blog" means any blog including your own self hosted with a CS Plugin. 4. Campaign Automation - schedule posts to all your social accounts in a single weekly sitting (but it really is so interesting you'll want to be more manual!) The builtin Planner Calendar is great to view your posting plan from above. 5. Groups - this allows you to segregate (for example) your business Facebook, Twitter, Wordpress Blog etc from your personal accounts and post collectively to each. A truly inspired feature that says the people at ContentStudio think like users. I mentioned Feedly Integration in #1 but it deserves a second mention because it is the pipe that an ocean of content designed by you flows to your Discovery Desktop from. An absolutely brilliant inclusion. Finally - RePlug is fully one-click integrated! Why? Imagine hiding a retargeting pixel from FB, Twitter, LinkedIn etc in EVERY clickable link you post. Support is all you want it to be!

Cons

Honestly... I do not have even a minor issue or complaint. That is worth a mention because it is rare.

Lindsay from Designed For Online

Feature-filled lovechild of Buffer, Pocket, and your blog

Oh man, huge time saver, helps the entire content creation/curation management process easy because it's all in one place and organized so intuitively. I thank my lucky stars that I was able to purchase a lifetime membership very early on when ContentStudio was new. Seriously it's the MVP of my content strategy.

Pros

SO many features! - You can write blog/social media posts directly from within the web app - Automation for campaigns (new blog posts to social media, article links to social media, sharing articles automatically on your blog, etc.) - Nice-looking interface. Seriously, it's totally a selling point. It makes it even more fun to create content. - Ability to schedule posts - The "Discovery" tab. I could get lost for hours, it's a treasure trove for easily searchable, filterable, postable-from-the-website content. - Integrations galore! Facebook, Twitter, Pocket, the list goes on. There's also a browser extension. - Responsive and fun on social media

Cons

I'm extremely picky when it comes to tools I use for business, especially if I really like something, which is counter-intuitive, but there you have it. - I'd love to see more ability to use the article to blog automation more easily. Example: I have my settings such that systematically, I must review any post before it can be published. If I'm unable to log in for a few days, all the now-expired posts have to be opened one at a time and rescheduled -- click date, click time, click post... that sort of thing. If there was a button that you could click that could re-add those posts for the same schedule, just staggered on different dates in the future, that would rock! - Occasionally posts will not post, seemingly at random. But this isn't super frequent.

Piotr from Zwizek Przedsibiorcw i Pracodawcw lsk

Very nice tool for social media automation

Thanks to ContentStuidio, I save a lot of time with the team. I can automate activities in SocialMedia. Run many different profiles, in different media from one place. A very useful tool.

Pros

During last year Content Studio team made a lot improvements. Few weeks ago they release new version CS V2. They have native integration with link shortener relug.io - this is really awesome. They made very good job in implemeting of the way of workflow - teams and workspaces are very clear and simple in use. Inside CS You will find 3 main tools which are dividing for smaller parts:: *DISCOVER tool for searching nice articles and post from your niche --->Topics with trending topics and quotas -->Search - toll for searching trending posts *PUBLISH --> Composer - with nice and clever Social Media Post Composer and RSS Post Composer for blogging. Here You will prepare Your posts for Your channels, with possibility to publish the same post in few channels, add/create image, add hastags, create UTM and links with advanced replug.io link shortener. Each post You can 'Post Now', 'Schedule', 'Add To Queue', or save as 'Draft' --> Planner - advanced scheduling calendar, with filters and differet views --> Automation - here You can prepare different types of campaigns. I didn't use this functions in new version of CS yet. Options: 'Article Links to Social Media', 'Videos to Social Media', 'Articles to Blog', 'Videos to Blog', 'RSS Feed to Social Media', Comming soon options: 'Bulk Uploader(Schedule multiple messages to your social media channels via CSV data import)', 'Evergreen' *ANALYZE - they say: Analytics - Coming Soon! They have public Roadmap

Cons

For me the biggest issue is weakness of DISCOVER tool in my language (Polish). It is working but gives very poor results. I don't use, but I see that in English it's working very good.

David from MMT Media, Florida | MarketingMouseTrap.com

No Better Value for Social Media & Content Marketing Management!

Was impressed from the get go! Seems to be getting better and better! Comparing to other platforms... It is a Slam Dunk!

Pros

Featured Packed, Tons of Integrations, Super Easy to Use!

Cons

Honestly... Nothing! I would have to make something up here! So why bother! It is Awesome!

Reasons for Choosing ContentStudio

Too many to even name! Hootsuite is great. But the pricing structure for small teams with ContentStudio made it a NO Brainer!

Chris from Information Technology and Services

Blown Away - There is nothing like it

Pros

Concerning Version 2.0, There was nothing so far that I don't like about ContentStudio. The ui is modern, functional and intuitive. It has robust features without cluttery navigation. ContentStudio is a solution for many different challenges that I was facing, eg. the coordination of the different social media channels, the discovering relevant content, for curation and inspiration, formatting the content once found and working with different teammates. Another bonus is the degree of training and "how-to's" about using the products that they provide.

Cons

Lack of JotUrl support is a big deal for me, and nearly a deal killer. They have said that they intend support JotURl soon, so that will make ContentStudio a perfect option.

Tim from The Imperial OPA

Secret weapon in your arsenal of content

This is allowed me to generate content on a regular basis for a few of my blogs and also keeps me personally in the loop with new news and updates.

Pros

Content Studio is super intuitive and easy to use. When I first got it I was a bit confused about the power it had, however after using it for over year it is now my go to solution for just about everything. You will love this application if you struggle with getting content daily.

Cons

To be quite frank, I don't have things that I don't like about this. They keep rolling out new features, it's easy for me to use, I love the integrations it has... I kinda struggle to think about a negative drawback from it. :/

Reasons for Choosing ContentStudio

The amazing feature set that comes with this application was the deciding factor!

Robert from Orchestrated Computing Ltd

All in One Social Media Tool

Content Studio pulls together all the tools you need for social media content marketing. You can research topics, write content and publish content for multiple sectors within the application. The software is constantly being developed and support response has been quick and helpful.

Pros

The application allows you to pull together all your social media accounts into a single working environment. It is easy to log in and quickly locate a piece of content to which you can add value and re-share to your audience. The automated Hashtag suggestions and url shortening are particularly useful during this process. You can also recycle evergreen content, integrate RSS Feeds and create automation recipes in order to save time with your social media management. I have yet to utilize the full potential of this wide ranging social media tool as it still seems to have more features that I have yet to integrate into our social media processes.

Cons

The application allows you to pull together all your social media accounts into a single working environment. It is easy to log in and quickly locate a piece of content to which you can add value and re-share to your audience. The automated Hashtag suggestions and url shortening are particularly useful during this process. You can also recycle evergreen content, integrate RSS Feeds and create automation recipes in order to save time with your social media management. I have yet to utilize the full potential of this wide ranging social media tool as it has more features that I have yet to integrate into our social media processes.

Muhammad Yulian from Onenesia

All in One Social Media With Powerful Automation

I am satisfied using this product. Its better than any other product that i have tried before and it continiously update. Its very useful for me especially when it comes to Social Media Management things.

Pros

I have bought this product around 2 years ago and start using it for my social media management. Its very robust and easy to use especially when you have many social media to manage. Content Studio has many great features especially content discovery and its powerful automation for schedule our social media. Content Discovery allows you to look up on many niches topics and filters it based on specific genre such as blogs, articles, and more. You can select many topics and then schedule it to your social media or blogs. Its very useful for people who want to save a lot of their time to manage their social media and blogs. You can dedicated your day maybe 1 or 2 days to schedule your social media for 1 month using Content Studio, its really awesome.. isnt it? You can also analyze the post that you have publised using Content Studio and gain insight on it. You can analze which post gets the best engagement and post it again to your other social media. With Content Studio you can grow up your social media better than any others.

Cons

It still not many Content Discovery from my local Country (Indonesia), it still focus on getting info on Top Countries and Global News. Its understandable because to have every content on every country will takes alot of time and i can have patience to waiting for it.

Joshua from Internet

LOVE ContentStudio.io, my #1 software for social media research and engagement

My experience has been amazing, ContentStudio.io is my (by far) most frequently used software for social media posting and research. Rep. and his whole team are excellent, truthful and transparent people and if you decide to choose their competition over them, I guarantee you WILL REGRET IT.

Pros

ContentStudio.io has totally changed the game for my business, including changing the game for all of my B2B clilents (whom all sell B2C on social media). We're able to take all of our social media presence to a whole new level, so much so that we've factually been a part of bringing more revenue into businesses that needed the boost.

Cons

The only thing that wasn't my favorite but was a necessity was the transition to V2, but to be honest, I have been with rep. and the team for a while now and they were transparent through the whole process. The end result was so worth it. I am literally a lifetime owner of the software and with my lifetime subscription they included all of the V2 updates (which they didn't have to), so I am grateful. No complaints here.

Leah from LP Productions LLC - Social Media Management

Industry: Alternative Medicine

ContentStudio is absolutely worth it!

My engagement has gone up. It's easy to fine relevant, interesting content to share. The evergreen posting and ability to repeat posts is extremely helpful. The way ContentStudio organizes everything on the dashboard makes it very easy to keep tabs on what's been shared and what's left to share. I really love the software!

Pros

I have been more than satisfied with ContentStudio in general. It has made sharing on social media and most importantly, having the right content to share on social media, so easy! I get really great engagement from the posts that my VA and I share from ContentStudio's discovery tabs and now having the mobile app allows me to share quick updates and last minute things to my SM followers as well. And just today, I had a really great experience with customer service/support! [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was so helpful and ready to jump on a call with me in an instant to figure out my issue. It actually took a minute for us to connect because of time differences, but he was always kind and patient about finding a time and today we finally did - he solved my issue within minutes!

Cons

I really can't think of any cons. It really has made everything so much easier.

Faisal from F2 Consulting

The only tool youll ever need to curate content and manage your social media presence

Great customer service. Great community and communication in their group about new features and training.

Pros

I like the ease of use of the product. All the features are very intuitive to use and helps make curating content and posting on my social media profiles much easier and efficient compared to manually doing it. I have used other social media tools but none have all the functionality that ContentStudio has built in. For me its a one stop shop for my consultation services.

Cons

Very few cons really. The only other thing I might add would be to have some sort of functionality of pre scheduling blog posts with a predefined schedule, I.e. day 1, day 7, day 30, day 180 and day 365. But its not a dealbreaker for sure.

ContentStudio does it all

Pros

-Trustworthy scheduling -Content Discovery -Composer preview can be trusted

Cons

-No direct Instagram scheduling, but this isn't the fault of ContentStudio

Reasons for Choosing ContentStudio

I got everything in Buffer and Hootsuite I needed in ContentStudio but for cheaper. Back then there were differences but ContentStudio gets constant updates so it's easily on par with the competition nowadays.

Jason from Becton Dickinson

Excellent content curation software at a fraction of the price of Buzzsumo!

Pros

Content Studio is an excellent content curation software which costs a fraction of the price of rivals such as Buzzsumo! Find trending topics in your niche, use RSS feeds for your favourite sites, link all types of social media accounts to curate engaging content for your tribe and establish yourself as an authority in your niche. There is even the option to do much of this with full automation if you like which could be incredibly powerful once you have managed to narrow down on highly focused keywords for your content. There are numerous automation "recipes" to help you to determine the most appropriate style of automation to use to ensure it is as effective as it can be. Support has been very responsive thus far and are open to suggestions which is good! In all honesty, I can probably ditch Buzzsumo and Buffer and just switch all my content curation to Content Studio in the future as it does it all under one roof. All in all, a great platform to use for all your content curation and scheduling needs.

Cons

There's not a lot to not like if that makes sense! The UI is modern and clean, but it can be a bit slow and unresponsive at times, but this may be because they have just had a spike of new users joining through an AppSumo deal. Sometimes the articles it pulls in are not that relevant (but to be fair, that is the case for all these curation softwares) but you can exclude keywords to make the logic better. I have had issues using RSS feeds where I can only add a couple and then any attempt to add more results in an error saying that "this feed already exists," which obviously it doesn't. However, I have just got off a call with their support who says that this will be investigated and fixed soonest. I wish there was a way to unshorten links on the fly, similar to Buffer, but there isn't. So, only a few minor niggles.

A hidden gem with huge potential

This has 100% helped us easily manage our own social media as well as clients, a robust daily tool with great support always willing to help. This is a very strong contender in this market place and one we have easily decided to back. We look forward to seeing how this grows and develops.

Pros

We like the way the software helps you research topics and helps with ideas on what to post. Also helpful is the way the account can be split into separate sub-accounts for managing multiple clients. It has got some great integrations, especially with url shorteners and also has UTM embedded! We love the scheduling features, we think these are ahead of its game. This software is already superb and has got some serious potential.

Cons

There are still some improvements that can be made, but these are not so much as in "cons" as they are potential updates on a roadmap. We would like the ability to set the times when repeating a post, also to be able to add to the queue and repeat a post at the same time. Maybe add a section with already created pics/images/memes to share?

Kevin from Self Employed

Industry: Furniture

Brilliant Piece of Software

I have 6000 posts on my website and 30,000 images. This software makes it easy to publish a post just before that season starts and then repost it regular throughout the season so that you catch more viewers . It also makes it very easy to send out a post as often as you like meaning you do not have to worry about it getting the views it deserves. A really good piece of kit that I have combined well with other software to help my websites get far more traffic through normal views and from social media.

Pros

Makes it easy to get your posts out and to re-post content regularly that you want people to see on a daily basis. This allows you to publish your post and then to draft post the same post for republish time and time again. This allows viewers who may not have been looking on a previous day to see something that you may have written about months before, and with this comes more traffic to your website every month.

Cons

I am still not fully up and running as V2 has just been released. More videos than what were offered with V1 would be a great start.

Tim from BlueMan Digitial Inc.

ContentStudio is best in class. I do not believe there is another product that can come close.

Absolutely saved me hours and hours with my content. The easiest tool I've ever had for finding highly relevant content. Made my life easier!!

Pros

The best source for content I've found. So easy to use, truly anyone can use it. Searching by keyword is awesome. Using both Feedly and your own feeds is fantastic. The superior automation allows me to schedule for weeks in advance always knowing I'm get top notch content. Also the ability to preview the full content prior to selecting it. Very nice feature to put your own groups together really allows you to find what you want instantly. Waqar and his entire team are incredible if you need help or have any questions. Many others could learn a lot by how they take care of their customers. They make you feel like they appreciate you. For me ContentStudio.io is NOT optional. It's a must have and I used it every day. Thanks again to Waqar and your entire team. We appreciate you!

Cons

What I like least about it is .... the fact I didn't find it until last November!! There's nothing to NOT like about ContentStudio.io In my opinion there is none better.

Mark from ASM

ContentStudio makes social media management easy

I have gained a lot more traction on my social media accounts since I started using ContentStudio. I like that I can set-up auto posting projects and they run for months without me touching anything.

Pros

ContentStudio is easy to set up and use. No need to create APIs is a big plus. Adding social media accounts and blogs is a breeze. Once you get set-up, finding trending articles, videos and memes is actually pretty fun. You simply select an item to share, edit the post with your own hashtags and even pictures and select what websites and social media accounts to share to immediately or schedule and boom! That's it. You can also automate sharing. ContentStudio is constantly being upgraded and improved with new features being added on a consistent basis. Overall, this is one of the best marketing tools I have ever invested in.

Cons

Sometimes a few features stop working temporarily, but support is very responsive and any issues are fixed quickly.

Social media marketing how I want it to be done

Highly recommended if you want to have a well planned social media strategy that includes both your own content and other content that is relevant for your target audience.

Pros

I've used dozens of social media tools over the years, but all of them have quirks that make them slightly less than user friendly. Some of them seem pretty good on the surface, but then are lacking in key areas. I am pleased to say that when I found Content Studio I found my social media marketing tool of choice. Content Studio makes it so easy to find and post relevant content. Everything you need is just a click away such as keyword specific research, scheduling, editing posts, etc. But there is lots more to Content Studio that you only discover as you start to use it proactively, and it is all of those bells and whistles that make this such a highly useable tool.

Cons

There are a few features that I would like to see improved such as the Campaign feature, but I understand that is already in the works. Other than that, this is a superb tool that just keeps getting better and better.

Oliver from Stars & Catz PTY LTD

Very solid tools for the right use cases

Pros

ContentStudio has some great auto and semi-auto social curation tools which, when set up correctly, save a ton of time for queuing social posts. It's capable of posting to a wide range of platforms.

Cons

I'd like there to be more filtering options, especially on the video posting from YouTube, where I'd like to see negative keyword filtering like they offer on articles.

Content Studio Saves You Time and Makes Your Social Marketing Easy!

Pros

Content Studio has a very clean and simple user experience. Once you connect your accounts it's very easy to start syndicating content to your various platforms. They even have an app on IOS and Android for content publishing on the go...

Cons

The only thing missing for me is integration with snip.ly, but really it's not a big deal and I might convert over to Replug.io anyway.

Reasons for Choosing ContentStudio

Better pricing and lifetime deal.

Dustin from DFT (a number of local companies under one umbrella)

Great tool and great team!

Ive contacted their support team, and theyve always been helpful and friendly

Pros

At first I was on the fence with content studio, I enjoyed using hootsuite, buffer and a few other social tools better. I kept checking on content studio and watching it grow and wow!! The team just keeps building it out and improving it. I love the content feed and ease of posting, using replug. Very cool tool for social media management.

Cons

The learning curve can be a little tough because there are so many tools. Its easy enough to get the hang of after a few minutes.

Mark from Huf Consultancy

Build the content you have dreamed of!

Clear benefits are time-saving and a big variety of content to utilize.

Pros

ContentStudio is the proof that easy content distribution is doable! There is a little learning curve, but here is where the excellent support team comes into play. I had just some questions which could have been answered by chat or email, but I got treated to not one but two onboarding screen sharing sessions. Adil and his team showed A class customer support. During the support sessions, we came up with some great to have functionality but is currently not available. These points were written down to discuss with the team to evaluate for feasibility. Very pleased with that level of interaction. ContentStudio alone is more than worth getting to get your content out there on your social media channels. Combined with their sister companies product, Replug, you have a real powerhouse; shorten, track and optimize your links with catchy call-to-actions, retargeting pixels, branded links and powerful analytics. I advice getting both products as they are beautifully integrated.

Cons

There is not much that I don't like. Integrations with more third parties would be stellar but are being actively worked on as I type. More enhanced team settings, which I requested, are planned as well. Would be nice to have it now already, but that can't be counted as a Con.

Gaurab from Peppy Digicomm

Industry: Market Research

End to End analytics of topics trending in Social Media and content curation

I m very satisfied with this tool and it beats the other similar tools by its comprehensive functionalities. I have patronized contentstudio and not looking for any other tool for managing social media content as of now.

Pros

The UI of ContentStudio is very sleek and it helps me find the trending content in the niche I m working. It also helps in Content curation and Syndication across various social media. The Automation module helps in saving lots of time by automatically syndicating content. Overall an awesome SAAS app delivering exhaustive features to manage the content for social media accounts.

Cons

Its still in the making but few cons are like the composer module is not upto the mark compared to other tools available in the market for on page optimization. A lot can be done there but of course I understand this feature is not the forte of contentstudio.

Bintu Laraba from MC & T

Manage Social Account With Ease

It's been a nice experience using it, we've been able to increase content reach and engage more audience.

Pros

Managing social media can be challenging when the right tools aren't implemented. I remember how I was always online tracking the latest news, writing posts and getting tired when I started using social media then. But with ContentStudio, I can easily schedule my post and also recycle them when I want. I can easily track mentions, engage with relevant topics in my field and also increase my awareness. I also track analytics to know how well my content is performing. To manage your social media accounts better and curate quality content easily, ContentStudio is the right software to look out for.

Cons

I haven't noticed anything discouraging about this software. It makes content management a lot easier for me.

TIMOTHY from PRINTMASTER

Content Studio

Hey, want to introduce you to one of my number one programs. Find topics current events of interest in the post around the world. Content Studio is the best programs for entrepreneurs, website owners. Inform the general public about some of the latest topics going across not just the United States but the world. Is very beneficial for me in developing my websites. When current events come up some of the stories out, there is exceptional. Immeasurable writer and the stories will be impressive many times can be informed within the matter of 24 hours or less. Current global events I enjoyed the use of Content Studio. The application has developed my insight on current events like My websites, as well as updates on personal interests. Like yoga and technologies for anybody interest in having the latest topics, you will rely upon Content Studio will be one of your best web resources.

Pros

I am finding topics, of choice current events of the new post around the world.

Cons

There are not many cons, in my opinion, just had to learn how to use the discovery to find the topic I wanted the RSS feed is hard to discover, but it is there and works great!

Rami from Rmtux

Content Makers Swiss Knife

I highly recommend it.

Pros

It makes both creating and curating content really simple. I like the feed management and content finder, but the real power is the automation part. The workflow ContentStudio allows is simply brilliant. The team behind it are really helpful and accept suggestions and welcome feedback. I worked as a social media specialist for a while, and now starting my side hustle ... glad to be using ContentStudio as it offers the best tools to manage large scale campaigns in one well-designed workflow.

Cons

1- Think more muting features should be added, in addition to graphical feed sources manager. 2- Support target response time can be improved.

You need some contentstudio.io

I work full-time, hustle part-time and feel like I have no time to pour into my hustle but with contentstudio.io I can create on the go and when I get a second of downtime and feel like I'm making headway.

Pros

I love how contentstudio.io provides you everything you need to deliver content to your audience that keeps the relationship fresh, delivers value and eases the burden of having to manage multiple marketing platforms, creating fresh content and the constant burden of posting something that is relevant and of high value for them. If you create but need help curating this is for you. If you curate but want to do it better, this is for you. Oh, btw they did a refresh of their app and it is boss!

Cons

Still really putting it through its paces but I'm overall pleased so there's nothing negative right now.

Travis from FBA Coaching Inc

Content Studio

Pros

Always Adding Features Constantly Evolving More than keeping pace with others

Cons

Adding features means more learning But there is very little I dislike about the software

ContentStudio Delivers

1. Content ideas 2. Content collaboration 3. Content distribution

Pros

The vendor is constantly updating. I was a beta user from its very first release and since then it's become completely user-friendly, the content scraping engine is second to none and team collaboration and client collaboration is extremely well-thought-out and built according to user needs.

Cons

That's it available publically! Haha! It's my go to main-stay tool for content marketing.

Steve from Insuravita Insurance Agency, LLC

Ultimate Tool for social media

I have been with ContentStudio and Replug for over a year. We have grown up with this tool together and what I mean by that is their support staff fully appreciates Voice of Customer and they are relentless when something comes up and work to provide the necessary platform support that is unparalleled in the business of publishing. I would recommend this company to anyone seeking to advance their publishing experience and provide their clients with the best tool in the business for content management and development.

Pros

The tool continues to evolve. This platform provides a publisher or social media professional an advantage that is measured via efficiency and ease of use. They have truly developed a strong core technology that compbined with Replug delivers a one two punch.

Cons

Safari is a bit challenging but with Chrome you get a much better experience

Great product features, cost effective solution!

Great experience, great customer support always reply to my emails and happy to assist.

Pros

All the features that you only get with high end software which cost premium.

Cons

At the beginning there wasn't as many features, but developers always working to improve it.

Joshua from Make it Matter | Digital Marketing

Using ContentStudio is a breeze

It's helping us to work fast, efficient and creative. The planning ahead part I mentioned at the 'pros' point is a real big deal for us!

Pros

- Ease of use and functionality. I'm happy with the softwarae because we are able to plan ahead and do so very effectively - User Interface is beautiful and intuitive

Cons

The related topics for the branches I work for don't have other tranlations but English

Ken from Living Water Digital

Save a ton of time on content marketing and social syndication

It used to be a huge time-suck to find the best content for social media sharing. ContentStudio makes this endeavor much less cumbersome.

Pros

ContentStudio helps me stay organized in my mission to share relevant, timely and popular content with my audience. Research that might take hours is condensed into minutes, and the built-in insights allow me to make decisions quickly and decisively. I can easily find popular or trending content on any subject, and instantly view the influencers who might make it viral. Great tool for promoting any organization.

Cons

If I had to be nitpicky, I'd say that the recent upgrade to version 2.0 made navigating to some of my favorite tools difficult, but only because of habit. Now that I'm getting used to them, it's been easier. ;)

Halle from Healthy Living Bud-e

Social Media Automation Cloud Platform

I have gained many benefits by using this platform, mainly by freeing up time to do other tasks since it is quicker to create posts, pages, and social media because of the rules you set up for filtering applicable content. By having an automated process, you do not have to remember to post, start and end campaigns, and set up re-occurring events.

Pros

Content Studio provides tools to deliver content to your audience while delivering value through fresh content. It allows you to manage multiple marketing platforms Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Tumblr, and Instagram. It also includes the capability to add keywords and domains from which you want to pull content as well as exclude these also. This provides optimal flexibility for finding content. It allows you to create while providing the ability to do it better by providing multiple sources very quickly. They have updated the app and it is by far better. With contentstudio.io you can create on the go from anywhere, it is a cloud app.

Cons

The WordPress plugin is twitchy. It took a couple of weeks to get it to work with my website, but with customer support, it is now working.

Tom from Worcester 78's Basketball

Industry: Civic & Social Organization

Excellent, Affordable Content Curation Solution

Pros

Content Studio has the capacity to curate more sources than you would probably need, which you can index to a number of different topics. For those who want to automate posting to your social networks, its quite capable with a high degree of customization. If you take a little more hands on care with what you post, its content scheduling features are more than adequate. To have such a powerful curation tool within the same app is the value to me. Recently released version 2.0 is a big step forward for this tool.

Cons

If you don't take care with your content sources and filtering, your data can become a bit unwieldy. Certainly no different than any RSS solution, and Content Studio is far more powerful than that.

Manji from Coatq

i love Contentstudio use daily

I love it and will share with anyone who wants software that helps to get them more exposure.

Pros

I can schedule all my blogs posts plus social posts in one place new contentstudio version i can have workspace and i can add all my brands on those spaces and can organize all future posting and blogging they also add curated content from web i can use to get more exposure to my social accounts i can schedule posts as many as i can repeat them and add photos from my hard dsik etc. love the pricing affordable compare most out there amazing support team

Cons

There no many cons but when i ask support they give a real friendly reply that they going to work on my feedback. just minor improvements need other than that all good.

Panayiotis from b2bars

Mature and solid platform

It's really a true buffer alternative, with really value for money.

Pros

I love the 100% uptime, bug free solution they offer and their easy to use mobile app. The evergreen posts and post to blog are great features too!

Cons

The online version has a bot hard learing curve, and the interface doesn't help a lot. But once you get use to it, you will love it! i did :)