• Pros

• "It is easy to use, and the lay out is fairly logical. The pages look clean, and it is pretty easy to navigate through the various pages."

• "Easy to use, very user friendly, does a lot of the little things associated with running an office for you, user support is easy to reach and helpful"

• "I so appreciate how much the rep helped me with some issues I had ... and taught me as well. He and the customer service team are ALWAYS so very helpful. "

• Cons

• "It takes a lot of work to get your macros made. Once they are done it is not an issue, but upfront it is a lot of work. "

• "The support team seems to be somewhat lethargic at times, Over the year the company has grown and it at times seems to have lost its path but does maintain a top level of quality."

• "Customer service was much better in the beginning, still good, but not always immediate. Accounting/Billing side could be streamlined some. "

Browse ChiroTouch Reviews

Jacqueline from Winter Park Chiropractor

This program made a difference!

Overall I love Chirotouch and highly recommend it to anyone looking for a smooth and easy software system to connect the front and back of the office. I feel that low or high volume offices can use this as an asset with forecasting, monthly goals, and also the use of the customization it provides to practices. This program helped us achieve going full electronic in our office, connect and improve the patient treatment notes to billing in a much more time efficient way, also it gave my staff areas where they could get involved and come up with solutions to alerts and patient notes in the provider all in one section. I highly recommend this product.

Pros

I like the ease of the program, I feel it is very user friendly and easily you can teach yourself how to navigate through it. I think the billing process in accounting is also set up very well to understand where you are at in the process with claims. I also like the customization the program offers when it comes to visits, color coding, and how you can create the system to work best for whomever is logged into the program, so the different views of the schedule area are great.

Cons

My only complaint with this software is that the reports section could be tweaked, some of the answers that come up on the monthly stats report are not correct and we always have to count them by day specifically the New Patient numbers.

Kim from Miley Chiropractic

Everything necessary wrapped in one package

Pros

I appreciated that the doctors notes, scheduling and billing were all tied together.

Cons

The text message reminder requires you to indicate the carrier. If it is incorrect, the patient will not always receive their reminder text.

Reasons for Choosing ChiroTouch

Doctor notes, schedule and billing was all tied together. The visual appeal makes it easier to look at and navigate through the system.

Response from ChiroTouch Integrated Practice Solutions

Replied November 2019

Hi Dr. Miley, thanks for the review and glad the software is helping with your notes, scheduling and billing.

Keven from Rochester Sports Chiropractic, pllc

Decent Product

Pros

It is extremely easy to document, bill and do accounting.

Cons

Once a month the software will stop working for many different reasons. To get assistance it is not free and will take an entire day. All of the issues are within the software, and they are not easy to fix.

Sam from Robinson Chiropractic Inc

Lacking customer support

Overall, I have been very disappointed with this software. They promised the world and way under delivered. All of the "necessary features" for EHR are an extra monthly charge. You pay extra for support but get to hold on the same 800 line as all the other disgruntled purchasers. I have been waiting for a fix for over 2 weeks on a problem with CT Intake not importing basic health history and subjective complaints (which I pay extra for). Don't worry it's just my money they are wasting. There is a pattern there too. They overcharged me and then sent an email to my entire staff regarding financial matters by means of their training login emails instead of me. I have never heard of a company making that kind of screw up. But I digress, the system is very cumbersome and requires you to navigate through multiple screens to get the info that should all be in one place. It takes multiple steps to accomplish simple tasks. There is nothing personal about the notes. They are very generic and not tailored to you at all. They even come with grammatical errors preinstalled. You don't have to pay extra for that. The software is overpriced for what you get. Patient tracking is horrible. Trying to track where a patient is in treatment is a nightmare. Want to know how long since the last time you examined a patient? Think that might be important to know without looking through each daily note? Better get a different software for that. The system lags and bogged down constantly no matter the size of your server, internet speed, or hardware you are using. We have confirmed it is a software issue. It's the most expensive software out there and lags on basic functions like choosing neuro tests on a basic new patient exam. That's like buying a Mercedes that stalls every time you put a window down. They wouldn't stand for that and neither should you. It should do the basic functions it was designed for or your money back. I am still waiting for them to resolve an issue that leaves my system utterly useless for over 2 weeks now and I call them daily. I have had this system for over a year and gave it my best with training and implementing and just giving it time to grow on me hoping it would prove me wrong and work the way they marketed it to me when I bought it. This software just is not worth the money and worse than that will cost you money overall because it is slow, inefficient, and incapable of tracking much of anything. Buyer beware.

Pros

Looks high tech when it's working.

Cons

Very inconvenient. Too much to list.

Response from ChiroTouch Integrated Practice Solutions

Replied January 2017

Hello Dr. Robinson, Thank you for taking the time to post a review of our product. As it is with any unsatisfied client we will do our best to address your concerns and hope to help in any way that we can. Our client success manager will reach out in an effort to help remediate any challenges that exist.

Dr. Joseph from DuChene Natural Health Center

Better than what we had, but not amazing.

We were moving from an EHR that was not working well for the clinic.

Pros

The version I have is hosted at the office. I know that EHR is going to an online platform and that is the "in thing" right now. But, with the hosted version, I own the licence and once paid off, I don't have to make that 400$ a month payment to use it.

Cons

They do not guide you on how to use the software in real life practice. Yes, they teach you what the buttons do. But knowing what the dials on an airplane mean is not the same thing as flying an airplane. They only give you access to the manual for the program if you buy their maintenance package. But, the manual is very lacking on any detailed information that makes it extremely useful. It is a very cumbersome software package to start using. Also, they do not integrate with QuickBooks. I wished that I could get the finances from this program to talk with QuickBooks.

Reasons for Choosing ChiroTouch

Practice fusion was a decent EHR to work with. It just did not provide the Chiropractic specific options that made it easy to work with. Yes, I could have programmed it in. But, that was super time consuming. You could make it work for Chiropractic, but it is not set up for Chiropractic and that makes it hard to effectively use.

Paul from Pinnacle Chiropractic

Has changed my practice!

It has been great. I believe that the price for the product has been worth what I pay for it.

Pros

It makes my life so much easier and the life of my staff. It has saved me money in time and effort. It makes my patients life easier.

Cons

There is so much that I don't even utilize all its capabilities. I know that if I used more of it's capabilities, then I would even be more productive.

Andrew from Radiant Life Chiropractic

Happy Customer

ChiroTouch has allowed me to streamline a lot of my processes. Now many things can be done right from the ChiroTouch software.

Pros

I really enjoy the robust features and numerous integrations that ChiroTouch offers.

Cons

One of the only negatives is that it can take a little bit to understand how to work the software because of the complexities it offers.

Kadi from Fletcher Chiropractic LLC

Good software

Good experience overall just would change a few little things.

Pros

Easy to use, all in one EHR. Easy scheduling and front desk. Insurance billing/accounting is okay. Provider notes and macros are good.

Cons

Lack of ability for remote use. Changing costs of support.

Reasons for Choosing ChiroTouch

Good EHR and ease of use.

Response from ChiroTouch Integrated Practice Solutions

Replied November 2019

Dr. Fletcher, thank you for your feedback. We are glad to hear you find the software to be easy to use and helpful for your front desk. We will take your thoughts about remote access and support costs into consideration with our product development team. Thanks for using ChiroTouch!

Overall Works Well

Overall, ChiroTouch works well for what we need, specifically in terms of patient management and scheduling.

Pros

ChiroTouch works pretty well overall for patient management, pulling up lists/reports of patients, and for scheduling.

Cons

We have had some issues when we generate some specific types of reports where numbers don't quite seem to match up. There are also some features we'd love to have added, like being able to schedule multiple family members at one time. We wish there were more options to customize aspects of the software.

Tim from Grade-a family chiropractic

Not an honest company

I called to see if I could add support, they told me it would be $xx/mo. Seemed reasonable, as they told me it came with CT forms, CT intake, CT Reminders , and CT inTouch. So I signed a year contract. Long story short, it doesn’t come with any of that, just phone support (which I haven’t used in years). I called, explained the situation, said I’d be happy to pay my first month that I signed up for even though I only had it for a couple days. They said they had to charge me the full 12 months and even had the audacity to try and up sell me another monthly subscription. When you pay what you do for this software upfront, it should come with all these features. I strongly recommend avoiding chirotouch at all costs. Go with chirofusion, it keep more functional and they honor their word.

Pros

Fast, that’s the only pro. This product is vanilla. Nothing sets it apart from other software.

Cons

Almost everything. This is the worst ran software company I have ever dealt with.

Reasons for Choosing ChiroTouch

It was already set up in the office. My second location now has separate software and I will be switching my current software once this crap contract runs out.

Response from ChiroTouch Integrated Practice Solutions

Replied November 2019

We would like to sincerely apologize for your negative experience and thank you for bringing this situation to our notice. However, we'd like to learn more about your situation and what exactly happened. If you give us the chance, we want to hear your entire story and fix this for you.

Kyle from Dr.KyleChiropracticCenter

Best Comprehensive Software

Pros

In any software package that is comprehensive I think that support and training are the keys to ongoing success. CT has a tremendous support staff and they are available online to help with questions and problems. In particular rep has come to the rescue of my office in times of front desk transitions by coming in at 6 am to help me to get back up to speed, to train new staff, and to help with a backlog of billing snarls such a transition can engender. She was always cheerful, detailed, patient, warm, ...and I do not think it an exaggeration to say she was instrumental to the health of my clinic at many times of transition and flux. Just knowing she is available with answers to back us up has given us a huge sense of security since the billing issues are always changing and evolving and she stays up on them. She knows the software inside and out and we consider her an essential part of our office team. The software itself is comprehensive and has more functionality than I can describe. It allows the doctor to ipad notes on the fly..pull up reports that cover anything, handle EHR issues, and is moldable to the needs of many styles of practice. It is the Cadillac of software and was the best purchase I made when setting up my office. I have never regretted not going for a stripped down cheap software package. It really runs the whole office and if you are even considering a software company to incorporate into your practice this is the one to use.

Cons

Not to sound one sided...but I really have nothing that comes to mind. It seems they have talked to many DCs and have anticipated our needs before I do.

Kathy from Synergy Chiropractic

For the most part it is a good product.

I don't know that there were any specific benefits, other than we got a new software system when we left Healthsource last year. It allowed our office to continue operating. There are some things about it that I like better about it than HSWorx and there are things I miss about HSWorx. No software is going to have everything you want... Don't know how else to answer this question.

Pros

A lot of things are customizable to make it easy to use and generally you can find what you need easily. When you actually get to a person, they usually are very friendly and courteous. They try to help the best they can and ask others around them for assistance if they aren't sure. I don't think I've had to call about the same issue twice, which is a very good thing.

Cons

Reports are NOT customizable and generally do not fit what you need or give you way too much information that does not allow you to manipulate exported data easily without doing a lot of work to make it usable. I do not need contact information on all reports for example. Let me pick and choose what I want on the reports so that I can get what I need. Also, the way that we can submit suggestions for future implementation is not very efficient. Some of the suggestions are a couple years old or already implemented... yet they are still there. Not to mention, if I have already viewed it before, I don't need to see it again. I do not have hours to just sit here reading the same suggestions over and over. Show new ones/unviewed ones first. Also, let everyone in the office post suggestions. I've tried to comment/make a new suggestion a few times and it came up as unauthorized. When you call for customer service, the recording really need to be redone. It cuts off in the middle of sentences and when it tries to have someone call you back, it actually asks if your question has been answered. If my question has already been answered, why would I still be on hold or want a call back?

Joel from Multicare Health Clinic

From a Multidisciplinary Clinic's Perspective

It is a solid piece of software. Stability is nice. Text message reminders service is second to none, and bulletproof. Great for marketing.

Pros

The software has robust space. We have over 15K patient files, including scans, notes, etc. and it never even hiccups. Chirotouch is stable. We have never had it crash on us completely. Errors are normal with any software, and we get those on a regular basis, but you just re-check for whatever it asks for, and it will come right back without an issue. Online functionality is nice. We can see/schedule patients right into our software from anywhere through a secure connection that isn't a VPN/Tunnel/etc. which is nice at a health fair. Macros are customizable. This is a catch-22 that I will cover below, but it's nice that I can just easily drop text into a note with normals. I can have it say whatever I want and create options for use. Neat. Multiple platforms are supported. We have computers that we use with this, as well as thin clients (think remote desktop environment), as well as iPads. We can deploy it nearly anywhere. We just a touchscreen monitor on a thin client to sign in with patient's phone number (unique ID we call it) and makes the office look and feel more "sleek" and upscale. Support is great. We joint Chirotouch (CT) when support was sub-par, and since they started with more support, we have really seen an improvement in this. MACRA/MIPS support is great as well, they spend their money on presentations so we know what we have to do or don't have to do. Nice to see. Finally, ease of use is nice for new staff.

Cons

Insurance/Posting side of things needs some work. If you are using insurance, it can be a pain to work with postings. My insurance coordinator could be more specific, but she really liked our older software. Additionally patient balances are never correct because we would be waiting on a posting/check. Statements have to be all checked to ensure we are not "pre-billing" before we have an insurance check post. If you are seriously insurance-heavy, I would HIGHLY recommend shadowing a clinic who has CT that does a lot of insurance, so you can see the pros and cons of the "money" or insurance side of things. It does have issues. Documentation/Notes for providers leave a bit to be desired. Our previous software had random text generation for the same information. In CT a C6 PRS will always stay the same, but our old software would change and say "C6 is found to be subluxed in a posterior position to the right" or "Today we found C6 malpositioned in a..." or "C6 was subluxated posterior" instead of the exact same. text. Additionally if you have multiple providers, it will not "SALT" notes from the provider that day, just only whoever is their "primary" provider. So if we co-treat patients, I have to manually copy notes. Just a little painful at times if we are busy. Price is high, as is yearly updates/support This is a con, but also a pro as CT isn't going anywhere. Two of our other pieces of software were purchased by CT and then discontinued. This company is solid.

Kevin from Bellevue Pain Institute

We have been using ChiroTouch in a multi provider integrated chiropractic/medical clinic since 2010.

Pros

Initially, I was so impressed with the integration between daily notes, charges, and diagnoses that I help the company with demonstrations those early days. Our clinic services between 140 and 170 services per day and I'm happy to say that ChiroTouch is able to keep up with this Dement. I appreciate the regular updates and their response to provider feedback. Their multiple service packages make this EMR a no-brainer for a start-up practices or a multimillion dollar practice like ours. In this day and age of increased regulatory control and oversight it is absolutely ridiculous to me that some doctors are still paper charting their daily visits. They are setting themselves up for audits, post service reviews and possibly huge fines. It is my opinion that ChiroTouch does everything it possibly can to support me in maintaining strong compliance as well as privacy for the long- term security of our practice. I have the unique opportunity to know the principles of this company personally and I know that they have an ultimate higher purpose serving the chiropractic profession for many, many years to come. Thank you ChiroTouch, Dr. Kevin Polzin, Bellevue WA.

Cons

As with any large company customer service is a massive challenge. ChiroTouch remains innovative in staying up with the demands of their company utilizing technology to maximize customer service.

Response from ChiroTouch Integrated Practice Solutions

Replied May 2017

Dr. Kevin, Thank you so much for such a complete and thorough review! It is our honor to serve your practice so that you can better serve your patients! Please do not hesitate to reach out if ever we can be of service! Thank you again !

Kevin from Chiropractor

ChiroTouch - Amazing Cost Saving Software

I would strongly recommend ChiroTouch Software and their services. I have reduced staff; reduced to zero the cost of paper goods associated with paper charts; we eliminated costly copier and fax machines, through Chirotouch we send records and request through an internet fax service. These savings alone will pay for ChiroTouch within 12 months Appointment reminder - are automatic, Recalls and reactivations - no more staff time required - it is done automatically. The time saved and reduced staff and increased compliance - these features will pay for ChiroTouch all by itself within 6 months. Medical records keeping - second to none! Fast, easy and accurate! I have been deposed many times and my records saved the day and made me look great and I have been complimented on my notes by attorneys on both sides - these templates are built in, I tweaked them to my liking and needs one time then just apply the correct template with the push of a button. You want medical referrals - then records section provides a section where you can create Templates - I used this section to create 'quot;warm and cold MD Letters'quot;, the template imported the content by selecting the desired letter - items like patient name, Date of Accident if applicable, diagnosis, MR results (or Radiographs), then I cut and past the Complaints hit save - staff then faxes the letter and records! Increased referrals will pay for Chirotouch with in the 6-9 months. I love staying in touch with my patients and do this by email - you can export email address to excel and then import to a service and build ongoing emails that generate referrals - or do it right from Chirotouch - the referrals I receive for my massage therapist alone will pay for Chirotouch within several months. Guess what- Chirotouch customer support is the best investment you will make - first if my staff has an issue - we do not guess we get online with '#191;CT Support'#191; and get an immediate answer or they (CT Support) log in to our system and take us through it step by step or repair any issues - wow what a stress reliever! Plus, it reduces the demand on my staff training -if the staff has a question on any topic - we have them watch a video on Chirotouch. ChiroTouch does more meaningful updates than any software I have ever used '#191; these updates make your practice run smoother and more cost effectively. IPad Apps '#191; the best apps of any app that I have period! I could write a book just on the apps!

Response from ChiroTouch Integrated Practice Solutions

Replied October 2016

Dr. Kevin , Thank you so much for posting such an impactful review! We are so glad you are pleased with our software, training and support. We look forward to and are grateful for the continued opportunity to serve your practice for many years to come!

Kyle from Dr.KyleChiropracticCenter

July 2016

The Best of Show Title goes to Chirotouch!!!

Pros

The people behind this product have the expertise and willingness to support a practice in . every single aspect of the business. I have been in business for a long time and have never had the pleasure of working with such a great knowledgeable, and supportive team. The software developers have designed the system for us the working doctors. This means that from the intake, to the input of soap notes and exams into ipads quickly on the go while in the treatment room, to the EHR aspects of practise this team is working for the success of the working doctor. Now, I have never actually done the billing personally before as I have always had trained personnel to handle this. Recently I was left with a mess in the billing department and no clue as to how to untangle the snarled backlog, catch up to present day, and to get that department and the clinic finances back in working order. I reached out to Chirotouch support and they gave me Cheryl Davenport, who is the closest thing to an Angel for this profession I have come across. She systematically worked day in and day out with me to untangle the accounts, and bring this doctor up to speed in the accounts receivable and brought me from zero billing knowledge to the point I should have been in knowing the billing aspect of my own practice so that this will never happen again. She did this with humor, and patience and did it at 6:00 in the morning when I had time to dedicate to billing. Her patience and resolve to problem solve is unmatched. I have never found support that comes anywhere close to that provided by Chirotouch. Chirotouch is truly the Rolls Royce of the Chiropractic Software world. The software you purchase for your office will either make your working world more functional, legally compliant, productive, and ease each day...or it won't. So, consider this software to be an investment in your future financial well being, but also a tool to make each day less stressful and more enjoyable with each action during the day.

Cons

Not applicable. This product and team exceeds all my expectations...sorry.just the truth

Kyle from Dr. Kyle Chiropractic Center

The Best of the Best, People, Software, Support

Pros

This software is visually pleasing, intuitive, and comprehensive. The developers have brought the tedious soap notes to heel with ipad menus that really work. With software I have used in the past I found myself wishing for this feature, or that feature, or wishing the developers had to actually use their own software as working doctors. With Chirotouch I have not once come across something missing that they did not already think about. From the scheduling, to the billing, to the reports, to the legal compliance, they have thought of everything.

Cons

still thinking........

Response from ChiroTouch Integrated Practice Solutions

Replied July 2016

Dr. Yoder, Thank you for posting your forthright review! We are humbled to hear that your experience with ChiroTouch has been positive on so many levels! We are grateful for the opportunity to serve that you have afforded us, and we look forward to aiding in your success for many years to come!

Kendra from Professional Billing Specialists

We are a billing service that uses many software systems. ChiroTouch is one of the better ones.

Pros

Anything can be fixed although usually cumbersome. Information easy to read in patient account, insurance, ledger, etc. Reports we use have all of the information on them for the most part. So far accounting seems to stay accurate.

Cons

Statusing claims (doing a corrected claim or voiding a claim) cannot be done once ins payment is applied which is the case 99% of the time. Have to pretend to bill a claim in order to status. Horrible! IE chiro bills out 98941 and 97124. 98941 pays but 97124 denies for DX. Can't status this since 98941 paid so you have to bill both codes again then at a later date status the second billing. Puts charges on claims randomly and takes charges paid off of report when charges billed with it are still outstanding. Makes calling on delinquent claims very difficult when they want the total billed amount of each claim. Can't choose accident status/initial consult date/etc per claim. So if you have to rebill an old auto accident claim or old health insurance claim you have to change information and then change back. Have to bill them separately if patient stopped or started auto and has one claim that is and one that is not. Can't bill out an insurance that is termed even when date of service falls under active period. IE had Aetna in 2017 and BC in 2018. Term Aetna 12-31-17 but need to rebill a December 2017 date and you have to take term date out, bill, put term date back in. Lots of wasted time to get system to do what needs to be done if anything needs to be fixed.

Kevin from Bellevue Pain Institute

We have been using ChiroTouch in our multi provider integrated chiropractic/medical clinic since 2010.

I have the unique opportunity to know the principles of this company personally and I know that they have an ultimate higher purpose and serving the chiropractic profession for many, many years to come. Thank you ChiroTouch.

Pros

I had the opportunity to evaluate the top 6 software companies of the time and shows ChiroTouch as the best available at the time. Initially, I was so impressed with the integration between daily notes, charges, and diagnoses that I help the company with demonstrations those early days. Our clinic services between 140 and 170 services per day and I’m happy to say that ChiroTouch is able to keep up with this Dement. I appreciate the regular updates and their response to provider feedback. Their multiple service packages make this EMR a no-brainer for a start-up practices or a multimillion dollar practice like ours. In this day and age of increased regulatory control and oversight it is absolutely ridiculous to me that some doctors are still paper charting their daily visits. They are setting themselves up for audits, post service reviews and possibly huge fines. It is my opinion that ChiroTouch does everything it possibly can to support me in maintaining strong compliance as well as privacy for the long- term security of our practice.

Sydney from Life Chiropractic Center

Best Chiropractic software on the market

It goes without saying but, we HIGHLY recommend CT!

Pros

ChiroTouch has made every aspect of practice, both front office & back office a breeze. Myself and my husband just hit 1 year being in practice, and having efficient software like CT has made the transition into practice easier than we could have imagined. We are both not the most tech- savvy people, so we appreciate how user friendly the program is. We have CT on 3 computers and 5 iPads around the office and have ran into NO problems. When we were unsure how to go about changing settings, and completing updates, the customer service was there, friendly, patient and helpful. We will never change our software because ChiroTouch is always an email/ phone call away. All of our patient files are so organized because we utilize every aspect of the program. Because we have multiple people using CT (2 to 3 DCs and 1 receptionist), being organized, being able to add notes regarding dates billed, insurance information, and what the visit consisted of has kept of office systems clean and efficient. We are in the process of buying the practice and the original owners were able to teach us how to use this software in a matter of weeks, and by month 2 we knew how to confidently work all of the features. We are so happy that this software is a part of our practice!!

Cons

We haven't ran into issues with ChiroTouch. Being the large company that they are, if anything, we have been impressed by their customer service and timely responses when we have needed assistance.

Cris from Eaton Chiropractic

Pros

I’ve been in practice for 18 years and was with the same software company for the first 12 ..., we spent the last few you’re struggling to find a program that would meet our needs and honestly had stayed away from Cairo touch because we had heard horrors about their support ..... i’ve got to tell you everything I heard was completely wrong. The amount of support available and incredible if I’ve got a problem I can immediately chat with somebody I can call In, I have training videos there are forums, there’s a manual ....it unbelievable the amount of support that is there. After spending the last year learning the program and seeing a 30% increase in the profits in my office because of the functionality of this program I really think that any of the naysayers who had issues with support are people who haven’t really dug in and done their work to make the program available to do what they need them to do. The macros that I’ve been able to create to be able to do my patient notes efficiently and effectively on an iPad in the room are unsurpassed by any program. And thank God this is an a cloud-based program so I own all of my stuff! Additionally use their back up support as well as their exercise smart fit programs and their integrated new patient paperwork

Cons

The only thing I did not love about Chiro touch was the text message reminder integration.... We use review wave in conjunction with CT and it is a marriage made in heaven

April from Cowan Chiropractic Clinic, PC

I love my ChiroTouch program! After struggling through other software, ChiroTouch is a breeze!

Ease of use. I was able to easily convert from a single Doc practice to a thriving multi DC practice.

Pros

The best thing about ChiroTouch, is well, everything! I love the ease of use. I love how different parts of the software overlap and talk to each other...no more double, triple, quadriple entery. The developers have thought of just about everything when it comes to customizing software to and individual office, things I, as a 30 year office manager, would have implemented into my own software if I were to customize my own. The program is easy to customize, in every aspect, to an individual or group practice. The support is bar-none! If my call isn't answered live within 10 minutes, I can expect a call back, usually, within the hour. The support staff is very knowledgeable and fortunately for me, very patient and understanding when I try to take programming into my own hands (even though I shouldn't) and end up messing something up. I recommend ChiroTocuh highly to all my Chiropractic colleagues.

Cons

Probably the two main things I would change in this software would be the ability to customize forms (ie; exams, letters, reports) and the ability to have more options to run customized financial reports. As an administrator, owner and office manager I like to have the ability to customize what reports I'd like to see.

Dawn from Ewer Specific Chiropractic, PC

We have used Chirotouch for almost 6 years now.

Increased collections, improved DR notes, less hassle from insurance companies.

Pros

I love the text reminders, the billing function, The ability to create notes and internal reminders, color coding of scheduler....

Cons

Often there are things that I want the system to do, like create new patient files (folders) from the scheduler OR change a provider from the scheduler OR create a note from the schedule that the system can not currently do.... it makes our staff very inefficient. Also, not every desktop function is not available for doctors on the IPADS... particularly the DX posting function while in the note. Also, printing statements and superbills for individual doctors without changing settings is also cumbersome and inefficient. Lastly, ALL of the new functions that you are coming out with that we have to pay EXTRA to use. That is terrible for you to do so. We dropped our money or just the software, pay multiple yearly maintenance fees, and still, you want us to pay more... The new advancements you make should be part of the fees we are already paying. Also, I hate the monthly fee... I liked the yearly fee... you've now created more work for me... with no added value. Lastly and most importantly, keep hiring new help desk, people... it's getting better than last year... which you all know was awful... keep the hiring going. Thanks

March 2016

Mary from South Boulder Healing Center

March 2016

Great Product!

Pros

Chirotouch is a very easy system to learn. Staff and doctors were comfortable navigating the entire system within a few weeks. I like the ability to customize the SOAP note format, and although that took some time intially, it has certainly paid off. SOAP notes are a breeze and I love leaving at the end of the day and all my notes are completed! Chirotouch has some great built in features such as Messaging, which has made front desk communications much more efficient and easy. The Alerts section is a great tool for reminders about particular information I want to see on each patient visit (such as radiology findings, contraindications, and particular spinal techniques) Chirotouch puts forth a great effort to stay ahead of changes, such as EHR implementation and ICD-10. Both were very easy to implement, and the ICD-10 Wizard made the coding transition seamless. We had no claims rejections for coding errors.

Cons

One of the reasons that our office chose to switch to Chirotouch was the low support cost. However, that cost went up unexpectedly, while wait times for IT support increased (sometimes taking 20-30 minutes in a que of 10 or 15 people to get a question answered). On occasion when the call or IT Chat was finally picked up, they were unable to provide an answer. However, upper level support, which our office sometimes needed to involve, was extremely proficient and provided outstanding support. Our questions were always answered promptly, and the few times when we had a particularly tough problem, upper level IT support was AMAZING. In the end, our questions have always been answered, and the few particularly challenging things we had come up, got resolved and we moved forward quickly. Chirotouch has grown quite a bit in these last few years, requiring additional staff to be hired. It has been apparent that there are new IT people who are not totally familiar with all the workings of the program, and it has taken time for them to get up to speed. This seems to be improving some, and we are hopeful that support costs stabilize and the customer service experience improves.

Charles from Hi-Tech Chiropractic

Overall it has been positive. There have been many speed-bumps along the way, but overall its +

Pros

Not having to pull files!!! having everything up on one screen is nice. Ability to copy notes and SALT notes is a big help. Being able to customize MACROS is a great feature as well. I like the ability to text message patients with the in touch aspect. I also like having the iPAD capability. Overall it is a smooth system and I do like having it at my office.

Cons

I do not like how everything is an add-on. Do you want to be able to verify patients insurance? (well of course you do) Well, that's gonna cost you per month. Do you want to have text message reminders sent to your patients? (of course you do...it cuts down on missed appts.) Well, sorry that is extra too. Basically it feels like you purchase this quite expensive software and then you are nickle and dimed' every month for features that are pretty much necessary. Also I HATE the check in process has a RED and GREEN button for the patient to click on the "Is there any other symptom that the doctor needs to be aware of?" section. ABSOLUTELY HATE THAT THE BUTTONS ARE RED AND GREEN! The general public quickly sees red and green and clicks on the green and then they add another symptom b/c they don't realize what the app is asking. Also it would be nice if you could customize the provider-all-in-one format. So for example, instead of the standard options of "tomorrow" "end of week" "next week" etc. We should be able to put in our own customized clickable options there.

Michael from Thrive! Chiropractic & Wellness LLC

Overall, great for a solo practice with only 1 provider. Multiple providers that cannot diagnose.

One software to run the entire business is nice. But, if you have other types of doctors, like medical doctors, they will not be able to use this software.

Pros

Touch screen, calling patients to a room when they are "arrived". Integration with Cash Practice is good for plans on auto-debit. InTouch text reminders the patients like.

Cons

Support is bad. You have to call and wait on hold an average of 1 hour every time. When you DO get a person, they are not really that good at support. I have had a case open for a year now and they can't figure it out and fix it (Announcer announces Room4 every time by default). The reporting module totally bad. If you run a report by "Procedure Code Usage"...you have to run it 6 times for the same procedure code to capture all charges for one code because same code can have dozens of descriptions for the same code. Ridiculous. If you have multiple providers using CT, but only ONE can diagnose -the doctor, that is an issue because the non-medical provider while logged in as themselves and doing SOAP notes CANNOT assign a diagnosis legally. So, the non-med provider has to get logged in and then go find the doctor and get them to assign a diagnosis to the SOAP notes.

Daniel from Performance Chiropractic, LLC

Solid software, customizable, responsive tech support

The organization has had its growing pains, but they've been exceptional in terms of support and flexibility. We appreciate them as a trusted partner. Perfect? No. But still exceptional. We chose right, in choosing them. We recently had a potentially catastrophic event, and CT helped us recover in a manner that made sense. We are forever grateful.

Pros

Its customization potential. We can make it do what we need it to do.

Cons

A few clunky elements that make programming/customization inconvenient.

Reasons for Choosing ChiroTouch

Value. It was clearly the industry leader. It was not the cheapest, not even close; but for a purchase of this importance, we couldn't afford cheap or (shudder) free.

ryan from alter chiropractic

CUSTOMER SERVICE IS HORRIBLE - have an issue for over a year now and cant get help

Pros

cool features - seamlessness to whole office.

Cons

glitch i am now having since an update with touch screen and these people dont care and wont put in the time to fix - now I cant run my office the way i want and the way it initially worked - i have called and called and they string me along - FIGURED MAYBE IF I WRITE THEM A BAD REVIEW - THEY MIGHT ACTUALLY CARE

Response from ChiroTouch Integrated Practice Solutions

Replied May 2017

Dr. Alter. Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. I assure you that we do care very much, are aware of the issue and have resources on it. External hardware issues are unfortunate as it is nearly impossible to test newer versions of the software against the myriad of different hardware offerings in the market. We regret that it has taken this long to diagnose and remedy the issue, as that is absolutely our goal. As I understand you are now in communication with one of our support leads, Mark B, and he is shepherding this isolated issue for you and has a regularly scheduled follow up to keep you abreast of our development department¿s progress as they work to resolve it. I am personally apologetic that such lengths were required to be heard and once again want you to be assured that we do care deeply. Thank you for your continued patience and for choosing ChiroTouch. Please feel free to reach me directly if ever I can be of service.

shirley from Dr Kyle Chiropractic Center

Chirotouch has been a great addition!

Overall we feel that CT has been a great addition, the support team is wonderful, and we feel that anyone considering software should look to this product. It does everything. My advice is not to go with a cheaper product when the software you choose will help or hinder you everyday

Pros

This software helps run our entire office. Support has been great! Our support person will get with us at 6 in the morning if we need her and has been supportive, and patient with training new people and helping us get the most out of all the features the software provides. She has helped our office get up to speed with the billing portion of the process with employee changes and has amazing knowledge base. Software is visually easy and makes the flow in the office quite seamless.

Cons

not sure, when we first bought CT a few years ago the wait for support was an issue. But, over last year or so 90% of our questions can be addressed through a simple Chat Widget where a support person gets right onto your computer and together work through the question at hand and this usually only takes a minute or two to connect.

Kevin & Christina from Bellevue Pain Institute

10+ years w. Chirotouch as our solutions based EMR System. Innovative & Industry leading.

Pros

Chirotouch has delivered an excellent product to us year after year. We love the innovative features meeting market demand and the ever changing healthcare landscape. The integration of programs to support Doctors and Admin staff alike help to ensure we are able to provide customized patient experiences and when help is needed they are a quick phone call away! The CT Community and training university make new features easy to navigate and new users comfortable in learning, asking questions and even making suggestions for the future. Chirotouch understands that the voice of the customer is ultimate in making progressive choices for the future of healthcare management systems.

Cons

Some click through options are not intuitive when new products are launched. Takes some massaging and usually a change is made.

Response from ChiroTouch Integrated Practice Solutions

Replied July 2017

Hi Dr. Kevin and Christina, Thank you so much for taking to the time to post your thoughts and for getting the word out on how ChiroTouch has helped in your practice We are excited and grateful for the responsibility, and look forward to helping in any way that we can for many years to come!

Matthew from Chiropractic of Naples

best of chiropractic software

Customer support and his team have been helping me for over 10 years! I now have a second office and they have helped me mirror my settings, charges, alerts and many other important settings to help for a smooth transition. I think with any software company customer service can have different levels of knowledge so if someone doesn't know the answer I get transferred to the next person in line to get more advanced help. I enjoy the many updates over the years and when i have a coverage doctor, the iPad app comes in handy with the pictures, x-rays, diagnosis and charges on the same page. No software of any kind is perfect! I really try to study the release notes to keep up and get on the phone to understand the advanced features. I have worked with many. Out of them all of them I believe chirotouch is the best with the most features and does care about the profession.

Pros

great apps, great features for doctors, staff and patients, always updating, can always get phone support and training, saves time, link other important files like a picture and xrays all in one screen.

Cons

no software or support is ever perfect. I wish the software worked a little closer with my X-ray software but the steps aerie not really bad at all

Ingrid from Lott Chiropractic Clinic PC

I have consistently had little to no trouble using this software, including updates.

Compliance, good support, customizability.

Pros

It is easy to find what I'm looking for, and once you're used to the look of things, it is great to be able to simply glance at the screens to find the information for which you are looking. The different sections of the software keep things well defined so you don't accidentally cross over into parts that you don't want to be in while working on something. It's pretty adaptable to all users and everyone can set up things the way it works best for them in their individual accounts.

Cons

I really only have 2 issues, one is large - we have former doctors on our software with their client base and we want to get them either off of there or made inactive en mass. This we've asked for but have had no response so we're still waiting for someone there to rescue us from the burden of access to way too many clients who are not part of our practice. The second is just a little deal: We'd love to have the Chat Center date and time stamp our conversations so we can

Chrissie from Curzie Chiropractic

Great software

ChiroTouch probably has one of the easiest Scheduling apps I've ever used. Their Front Desk app is amazing and allows for great office flow. Occasionally we'll have patients who have a billing or account question while they're checking out. It's super easy and quick to switch from the Front Desk screen to the patients ledger and back again. The billing is also pretty great, there is an Accounting app that is incredible to use for posting large checks to several patients accounts at once. We absolutely love it. The macros for notes are good, but we are still trying to mess around with them. That is the one thing we didn't really plan for when we switched over, so it's been a little tricky to figure out. The support team are incredible though, they have helped us SO much over the past year or two. The wait time when you call is typically under 5 minutes if not faster, and they are all very knowledgeable. We're very happy with this system!

Pros

I like the Accounting app the most. It is amazing!

Cons

Setting up macros is time consuming, but it makes the notes much easier. I do like how customize-able the macros are.

Response from ChiroTouch Integrated Practice Solutions

Replied October 2016

Hello Crissie, Thank you so much for taking the time to offer such a thorough review. We are so grateful to hear that ChiroTouch has had such a positive impact in your practice and hope to have the opportunity to serve for many years to come!

Lee from Dinoff chiropractic

Big mistake

The system I am sure could be a great aid to my office except for several issues. The biggest one being the learning curve. The video education is not worth watching, better to download a Manuel and read it, then try and figure out how to use the multitude of uses. After two months of use, I am thinking of going back to my original system due to the fact that we can never get the system to run efficiently in our office. Both myself and staff are tired of it. Another issue is supported, if you are in need of support good luck call on Monday with luck you may get a call by Friday, or in our situation they always seem to call back on our day off. Is the system worth the money at this point between the aggravation and the confusion that it has caused I would say definitely not. If things change I will keep you posted.

Pros

Not a lot, possibly the use of my iPad, if we could get it to work correctly

Cons

Far too difficult the learning curve, as well as the educational videos, are awful I would rather pay more and have a written Manuel and some one on one instruction rather than spend the time and confusion in my office trying to learn a system that shouldn't be this difficult

Response from ChiroTouch Integrated Practice Solutions

Replied January 2017

Dr Dinoff, Thank you for taking to time to post your thoughts. As we are always in an effort to address our clients' concerns with a concentration on perpetually improving our processes and products, as well our clients' experiences, we do appreciate your constructive criticisms. I have alerted our director of training and she assures me she will reach out to offer the opportunity for further one on one personal training. It is a large and sophisticated software so admittedly there is a learning curve, as with any new endeavor. We are confidant that if you allow, that we can help to get over and thru any challenges your practice may be having. We have already begun efforts to reach out to your office in an effort to address your concerns.

Chelsea from Maikai Billing

Great Quality, Great Service

I have worked with ChirTouch for 5 years and I love it. I recommend it to all chiropractors I work with. Customer service is, more often than not, very helpful and they are at least attentive and quick to respond. The whole system is seamlessly integrated from online apt requests, auto population of paperwork, self check-ins, billing, it really is outstanding compared to all other chiro software I work with. The only thing that needs help is the patient statements. Instead of separating the amount due from the insurance co and the patient, it will put those two amounts together, before the insurance has paid the DOS and print a statement as if the patient owes the whole balance so with the 100s of patients we have, it is not economical to print all those statements and go through them one by one for accuracy. I have yet to figure out the best way to print accurate statements in bulk fashion and welcome help from ChiroTouch or anyone else familiar with this.

Pros

the intuitive nature of all basic functions, ease of use and organization

Cons

One thing only - the patient statements are too complicated when trying to do a 'mass' monthly production.

Bonnie from Waters Family Chiropractic & Wellness

Overall ChiroTouch is an amazing product.

Pros

As the billing manager of a busy multi-specialty practice with four providers, I believe Chiro Touch has streamlined some of my basic daily tasks. The ability to directly import ERA's and post with the click of a button is fantastic. Generating claims, correcting claims errors and posting insurance payments is easy and intuitive.

Cons

1. It's hard to believe that in 2018 a program like this cannot map over more than 4 diagnosis on an electronic claim. I spend a great deal of my day processing re-submissions because the charges submitted are not supported by the diagnosis on the claim. This has been a known issue for Chiro Touch for YEARS and has not been corrected. It's quite disappointing. 2. Simple data entry time saving features do not exist. Such has copying demographics and insurance information for multiple family members. 3. Patients scheduled with two providers on the same day cannot properly check in at the kiosk so their subjective information is not captured. 4. In Touch has some glitchy issues. Multiple active accounts generates recall messages separately. And when there is a Windows update, In Touch services stop and current campaigns (appointment reminders) are deleted and must be recreated or patients don't receive appointment reminders.

August 2016

David from Mats Mats Chiropractic

August 2016

Making electronic data entry and EHR easy.

Pros

The software has been made to make you feel at ease. Everything interacts well together, from chart notes, to accounting, to EHR, to modifying hot buttons making all tasks easier. Other programs we had tried were clunky, hard to connect the dots. The vender has been upfront and honest. They truly seem to want to know the programs problems and how to fix them. We have modified the software to work in a mostly cash, wellness clinic. Sending off the billing takes 10 minutes, only if I have to correct the errors the software finds for me. This works in our small clinic. I spend 5 hours a week taking care of the books and billing, then I'm off to my professional work. The Doc uses this on her own for check-in, chart notes, and scheduling. Leaves lots of free time for her.

Cons

What did I like least, the price tag. I tried other free, or less expensive (up front) software. This is really a case of "you get what you pay for". We are now in our fifth year with ChiroTouch, what a great investment. I really don't have any negatives on this product. It's a perfect fit for our clinic.

Zachary from Nicolai Chiropractic Center

ChiroTouch has improved my practice's efficency.

Less time spent on documentation, more time being able to be home with my family.

Pros

My favorite feature of the software is how easy it is to customize your notes. It come pre-loaded with an excellent set of macros, which can easily be customized to an inividual's practice style. I find myself making tweaks to my macros as time goes on, always striving for better efficiency and a more complete note.

Cons

Most of our office's complaints come regarding the front end software and reporting features. We have had issues with our statements being aged from a date of service, rather than the date when we send them out, leading some statements to say that they are past due prior to us ever being able to actually bill them (due to having to wait on insurance re-imbursements). We have contacted support several times regarding this, but have been told there is no-work around for it.

Cindy from Lepien Chiropractic

User friendly & efficient!

Our office has used this software for several years now and we are very pleased with its functionality. Ease of use is a great plus! It is very self explanatory and if we ever encounter uncertainties, the level of support received from the customer service team is exceptional. We are never shy to share who our software provider is, because we recommend it all the time.

Pros

How user friendly it is. If ever there are uncertainties, finding answers is also simple. The chat option available for customer service has been very useful. We love being able to send reminders from within without having to hire a separate service for just that.

Cons

I really don't have any dislikes. I mean it serves it purpose and makes our daily tasks easier by being thorough...so, no complaints.

Response from ChiroTouch Integrated Practice Solutions

Replied March 2017

Hello Cindy, Thank YOU so much for such a complete review. We are truly grateful to have the opportunity to play a part in your practice's success! Please do not hesitate to let us know if we can further help in ay way !

Tony from Apex Family Chiropractic

Wonderful product that is makes the entire office run faster and more efficient!

Overall a wonderful product that is always trying to improve and makes the entire office run more efficient and reliable.

Pros

Once everything is set up for the terms and ways you run your office it is a breeze to use. Speeds up every aspect of the office, from the front staff to the doctors. Online chat support is quick to log in and fix any problems and there so much you are able to customize. The software handles billing, notes, up to date with all regulations. Even hosts regular webinars and other learning tools to stay up to date and on top of your game. Even interacts nicely with other software we utilize at the office.

Cons

Can be extremely slow when internet is great. Also it takes 2 plus days for costumer service to call back. That's not a problem, but if the internet is down and need to get a hold of someone it is almost impossible.

Kevin from Complete Chiropractic Sports & Wellness

Customer Service 5 STARS

Elienai C. helped me through some pretty tough insurance billing / accounting issues today and let me tell you, I would have never gotten through it without her!

Pros

We love the ability to do online intake forms for new patients and providers being able to see provider schedules from home. We like the care package options for services and new the option for integrated credit card system, OpenEdge. Anytime I've ever had an issue and I couldn't find the answer in the CT Community, I've been able to chat with a rep and get the answer quickly.

Cons

The software has some glitches on the setup side and it is still having some issues with it's online scheduling. Right now it is a request based system and when patients request an appointment, they see the entire day's appointment times (including the already taken slots). We had to take the link down for the online scheduling because of this and all the negative feedback we were getting from it. Also, the Verify option only works for certain insurances (no HNS).

Julie from King of Prussia Family Wellness Center

Great features and awesome customer service!! Have used for over 10 years!

ChiroTouch enables us to have all information for patients in one secure database, and the features enable our employees to work more efficiently.

Pros

The system is very user friendly, easy to learn, and the developers are always making new updates based on customer suggestions. It is also highly customizable. There is a great online portal for feedback, training, and questions - or you can also use the chat feature and the support staff will log on to your computer to see what they need to do to help you or fix your problem. We have used ChiroTouch for over 10 years and have been highly satisfied.

Cons

There are some limitations with reporting, although they are always improving and adding more options.

Response from ChiroTouch Integrated Practice Solutions

Replied September 2017

Hello Julie and thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback. We are very grateful to be entrusted as your software solution and hope to continue to please for many years to come!

Michael from Trottier Chiropractic

Chirotouch is great! The customer support is fantastic!! It is an all inclusive practice software.

Quick chart notes, full service software.

Pros

The quick and easy chart notes are what I like the most. I went from a group practice that used Chirotouch, to a solo practice. I looked at a few other sotware alternatives, plus the one that came with the practice I bought, and still decided to buy Chirotouch for my office. I was able to do a data transfer from my old practice which made the implementation very easy.

Cons

Price is higher than most other softwares. After paying the monthly usage fee, the billing fee, and the cloud based backup, it is a lot of money to come up with monthly. I think thete should be discount packages when they are bundled together.

Response from ChiroTouch Integrated Practice Solutions

Replied January 2018

Dr Trottier, Thank you so much for taking the time to offer your feedback. We are grateful for the consideration and aim to improve on our discount bundles coming soon. Thank you for the opportunity to serve your practice!

Richard from Destination Wellness Center Inc.

Amazing do it all software for a Solo Chiropractor all the way up to a Multi-Clinic practice

I am 100% satisfied with my ChiroTouch Software!!!!!!!

Pros

So many great helpful features that make my job as a Chiropractor so much easier. The kiosk app on ipad allows patients to easily check in when they arrive as well as document how they are feeling. Outcome assessment ipad app helps to very easily gather outcome assessment data. The provider ipad app allows me to carry my work with me into the treatment rooms and document as I'm seeing the patient and allows patients to sign forms when necessary. Accounting app imports ERA's and sends out electronic claims so easily. This software saves me so much time as a solo practitioner.

Cons

My only con is that wait time for tech support can be long sometimes. Online chat tech support is usually quick but you must type everything out.

April 2016

cortney from Coron Physical Therapy

April 2016

Pros

I work in a multidisciplinary office and have 3 separate Chirotouch accounts. When sampling other software programs, none came close to the ease of use or the amount of capabilities that Chirotouch has in all areas of patient care. Here are my 4 favorite features: 4) The use of the text reminders for appointments has increased my offices compliancy ratings and improved communication between the staff and patients. 3) The reports populated in the patient's charts in regards to outcome measures. The grading, graphing, and comments are superb and extremely time efficient. 2) The ability to create macros for any condition and verbiage that I want. This adds to the uniqueness to me and my practices. 1) The customer service is unparalleled. I feel like my needs are addressed and everyone, especially Pep, goes above and beyond to help my practice succeed. The personal attention and time taken to teach and instruct in how to manage the system is more than I could hope for.

Cons

Really hard to say. I am very happy with the service and product.

Matthew from Crossroads Chiropractic

Great chiropractic software!

I have used Chirotouch since opening my most recent practice, 8 yrs ago. The product has hands down improved my efficiency as a dr and business owner. The most thorough, progressive software on the market. I am able to use the front desk CA to educate my patients rather than perform menial, redundant office tasks. This software is a must if you run a modern, high volume, proficient, competent practice.

Pros

Progressive software that allows a level of clinical accuracy not possible without.

Cons

It is hard to keep up with all the extra functions that come out with regular updates.

Response from ChiroTouch Integrated Practice Solutions

Replied November 2016

Dr. Matthew, Thank you immensely for taking the time to share such a kind assessment of ChiroTouch. We are blessed and grateful to have been chosen, and hope to be a partner in the success of your office for may years to come!

Shawn from Isdale Chiropractic

Year end review

Again, once we got past the normal learning curve, it has been awesome!

Pros

As with any new software, there is a huge learning curve. No different with CT. On the front end, there is a lot of tweaking involved to get each hot button to do/say what you want. Now, after our first year of use, I am super impressed! Super efficient and very user friendly-once you've set up your personal parameters. Daily SOAP notes and ROF's are quick and easy.

Cons

Patient sign in process needs to be a little more user friendly and allow the office staff to modify the parameters for each particular type of case. Would like to be able to lock in the patients initial subjective complaints for the duration of their active care. Once a diagnosis and treatment plan are established, it requires much diligence to ensure all documentation is completed if a patient adds a symptom in the middle of their current treatment. Can crate issues if not caught each time.

Tyrel from Getwell Chiropractic

Good for "Generic" Chiropractic Offices

Pros

Notes are able to be done quickly compared to any of the three other software companies I have used. Check in process and patient self filled subjective and new patient paperwork is awesome.

Cons

Very difficult to customize, the system is constantly down and support is AWEFUL. Be prepared to spend hours on the phone or wait days for a response from the company if you choose not to wait in line. Very expensive product for what you get and even then you have to pay yearly for the poor tech support. Not ideal for practices that do more than just straight adjust, such as sport specific practices. And the worst part, they don't even have all the ICD-10 codes available. You have to manually enter codes into the system that are used quite frequently in offices such as ankle sprain codes.

Shelly from Vitality Chiropractic Marketing and Management/ Talley Chiropractic Clinic

ChiroTouch is more than patient accounting software...it is a management system!

I use chirotouch in two practice of my own...and manage two other clinics with ChiroTouch. I highly suggest to anyone who is looking for a patient accounting/management software. I have a client who wasn't utilizing CT to the fullest and I showed them all the features and they couldn't believe how much they were missing!

Pros

Features that allows you to manage your clinic with reports. Features that allow you to easily use CT with a multi-disciplinary practice. Integration between front and back office and management. Easy marketing tools.

Cons

I wish it had a search feature on the Fee Schedule. On the "Find" button in the Charges section, I wish it showed the fee connected to the charge. I would really like it if on the Task Manager, when you connect a task to the patient it would populate a "TASKS" button on the patient information.

Dan from SDI Spine Center

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] CT Representative

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has always been helpful and has always provided exceptional assistance! He is my go-to for all my system issues. So thankful for his help.

Pros

It is very easy to learn, while offering everything we need to operate the practice.

Cons

Some of the reporting does not allow for filters so you can end up with an overload of information. For example, we have a birthday board where we acknowledge all our patients who have a birthday that month. The report only allows for active or inactive filtering. If we could narrow it down to patients who have been here in the 6 months, or so, we could drop the report from 20 pages on average to about 3.

Reasons for Choosing ChiroTouch

Cost, the features and the available support