• Pros

• "It works great! I really like that we can save info and customize it to us"

• "We get our money fast and it is very easy to use and setup. Support is great and very easy to reach a real person. Outstanding customer service!"

• "The ease of use of the program is great. My staff is very pleased with the ability to refund right from the transaction."

• Cons

• "The only drawback is that the terminal is a little bulky, but other than that I do not see any drawbacks"

• "Not really a complaint but would be nice to have daily transactions tallied on "new transaction" processing page."

• "Sometimes there might a glitch in syncing with sycle but for the most part no real negative opinion."

Browse PayJunction Reviews

Daniel from TWO MEN AND A TRUCK®

Capture payment quickly

Pros

It is great for the basics with collecting payment. Other software makes it difficult to refund, edit, or cancel transactions but PayJunction has always been simple to use for those functions

Cons

No Cons for me, we are using PayJunction along side another software product for encrypted mobile payments- PayJunction is always preferred because it is less steps and ultimately less time to collect payment.

Great Credit Card Processing, Especially for a Business with Multiple Locations

So far, so good. It provides much better back end access for running returns or adjustments for clients. It allows me to remotely see what my employees are doing as everyone has their own login. Setting up recurring payments or running future transactions on a card (securely) on file is a breeze. The client always gets an emailed receipt, so it's easy to prevent fraudulent charges by employees and charge-backs from customers. The smart terminal is easy to use and helps save a ton of paper by sending e-receipts.

Pros

It's all a virtual terminal, so I can access everything from wherever I am. Having three locations, it's imperative I have one login to check on statements, transactions, etc. With our previous processor I had eight different logins for this. With PayJunction it's all in one place. It also enables me to run a transaction for any location from whichever office I'm in. I don't need direct access to the physical terminal to run a payment. I can even run a payment in person for someone for a different location than I'm currently at to help keep my accounting correct. Handling remote transactions is amazing with PayJunction. For any remote transaction the client gets an email requesting a signature for the payment, so there's no need for authorization forms to protect us - everything gets signed! All signatures are stored digitally as well, whether as a remote transaction or in person on the PayJunction smart terminal, so there's no need to keep a giant collection of paperwork for credit card transactions. It's all stored digitally and easy to search through/run reports. Setting up a payment page on our website as a hosted checkout was easy as well. It gives our clients an easy way to pay if we're not in the office and they know their balance due. Everything about PayJunction has made our credit card processing easier and more streamlined.

Cons

Customer support. There's no support on weekends! They lost Shopify integration and do not have a mobile card reader yet, so I have to use separate companies for those two things.

Response from PayJunction

Replied September 2018

Hey, thank you for this review! We're glad that our system has improved your day-to-day payment processes! Our support team has extended its hours over the last year to offer 10 extra hours of support every week. They're now available Monday-Friday from 6 a.m. to 5 p.m. PT. Our team is dedicated to supporting your needs, and we do provide extended, emergency support during select holidays and weekends. Shopify, unfortunately, ended its partnership with us. We apologize for any inconvenience this decision caused. Lastly, our mobile app is still in development and we would never want to promote a product that wasn't 100% ready. We will hopefully have this out to you in 2019 with the functionality you've come to expect from PayJunction's products and services.

Deborah from Bauer Orthodontics

Have been satisfied with service.

Pros

The smart terminal where they can sign electronically. The daily batch reports. When I have had to contact Pay Junction, the customer support very helpful.

Cons

Having to enter billing contact information. The daily limit per transaction set originally by Pay Junction didn't allow us to process some of our transaction until we notified Pay Junction and got approved.

Response from PayJunction

Replied August 2018

Hi Deborah, We're glad you had your limits increased to accommodate your transactions. Please continue to utilize our support team should the need arise. Additionally, information entered when processing a transaction can be updated. For information on how to do this, read our support article: https://support.payjunction.com/hc/en-us/articles/213124777-How-Do-I-Enable-Invoice-Number-Tracking-

Gabriel from GilsrudFitness, LLC.

PayJunction a win for us!

Overall I really like the service and we will drop our other processors once we are finished with our remodel and have a single cashier. I recommend them to everyone because while it isn't perfect, the issues we have with other processors are far greater and the fact that we can call to an american, english-speaking agent in Santa Barbara and get answers on the spot is HUGE. And the entire team is fantastic. I haven't had one person at PJ to complain about.

Pros

PayJunction has been a super convenient and helpful solution with instantaneous access to customer profiles and capture data. Integration with WooCommerce and the ability to take the system with us to trade shows is a huge plus.

Cons

WooCommerce integration and ability to replace Square is not 100%, but they are working on it. A telephone-based or offline processing option could be nice here where we are at. We have sketchy internet service at times.

Response from PayJunction

Replied October 2018

Hi Gabriel, thank you for your review on Capterra! We, unfortunately, are no longer supporting our WooCommerce integration. When it comes offline transactions, however, there is an option! We offer phone charge for merchants that are in areas that do not have great internet service. You just need to enable it on your user account. You can read more here: https://support.payjunction.com/hc/en-us/articles/210469378-How-do-I-activate-my-Phone-Charge-account-"

Laura from Bevis Veterinary Hospital

Signing up for Payjunction was so easy and our representative was very helpful.

quick transactions, easy to use

Pros

Payjunction is very user friendly. Simply enter your information for the client along with the amount and you are done. I love that we can void transactions or edit transactions. Payjunction chip reader is so quick our clients are continually commenting about not having to wait! It is much quicker than our previous software. I like the internet connection which I believe helps with the speed of our transactions.

Cons

The only thing I like least is that when the power is out or internet is down we are unable to operate,,BUT...that's with any credit card processing.

Response from PayJunction

Replied August 2018

Hi Laura, We're glad to hear that your customers are delighted by the Smart Terminal! During power outages we offer phone charge, which allows you to call a number and process a transaction when this occurs. You can learn more about phone charge here: https://support.payjunction.com/hc/en-us/articles/210469378-How-do-I-activate-my-Phone-Charge-account- Additionally, our mobile app, which is in beta, will be usable in lieu of phone charge.

Richard from Hansen Orthodontics

Great product and customer service.

Pros

The ability to email receipts and look up past transactions. Flawless processing and great archiving.

Cons

No concerns other than lack of function if no internet. Don't like minimum monthly usage fees which don't show up on statments.

Response from PayJunction

Replied August 2018

Hi Richard, We're glad you like our product! During power outages we offer phone charge, which allows you to call a number and process a transaction when this occurs. You can learn more about phone charge here: https://support.payjunction.com/hc/en-us/articles/210469378-How-do-I-activate-my-Phone-Charge-account- Additionally, our mobile app, which is in beta, will be usable in lieu of phone charge.

I would highly recommend Pay Junction!

My overall experience has been wonderful from day one starting with our account rep to every day use of the system.

Pros

pay junction makes it easy for us to take patient's payments over the phone because we can email the charge directly to them to sign while still on the phone.

Cons

I don't have any cons about pay junction.

Response from PayJunction

Replied October 2018

Thank you for your review! We're so glad to hear that you've made use of our system to take more convenient and secure phone orders.

Diana from Dr. Andrew Rosenthal

Best service ever.

User friendly, Integration with current EMR, customer service.

Pros

personalized assistance, Best service ever. Every time I have had a question, customer rep. has been my go to guy. He is an asset to the company . User friendly , the features and functionality are a plus, the overall quality exceeds the competitors. Integrates with our current EMR perfect

Response from PayJunction

Replied May 2018

Hi Diana, We're so glad you've loved using our product!

Luke from Integrity Computers, INC

The best merchant services company I've used.

Lower monthly cost and a cool kiosk. Great support. Maybe better integration with Quickooks would be nice, but even that isn't mandatory. I've very happy with the product.

Pros

Support - they are friendly and available when they are needed. I love the kiosk that is provided - we've received numerous compliments about how easy it is to use, and how fast it is.

Response from PayJunction

Replied May 2018

Hi Luke, We're so glad you've enjoyed partnering with us!

Christina from Circo Enterprises

Customer Service is quick to answer any questions and help with any issues

very quick and easy to use

Pros

Its very easy to use. Any time I have an issue I can call or email customer service and they respond to me right away and are always willing to help. I even had Cust support rep conference a call with me to American Express to get them added onto our merchant account.

Cons

The fact American Express is very difficult to get added onto the account. No fault of PayJunction but it took me almost an hour to call and get a merchant number to provide to PayJunction.

Response from PayJunction

Replied May 2018

Hi Christina, We're glad we were able to provide you with quality support when you needed it. We will hopefully resolve any issues you bring us more quickly in the future.

Amanda from CentriServe IT

Very straight-forward software. Easy to navigate and use even for first-time users.

Lower credit card processing fees.

Pros

Very easy to use with minimal training. Interface looks clean, simple, and organized. Also like how the payment methods actually look like the physical item (e-check looks like an actual paper check, Visa card has the Visa logo on it, etc.) which makes distinguishing between multiple payment options very simple.

Cons

No easy way to sort/view customers by the company name instead of the cardholder name. Wish VERY MUCH that there was an option to customize the customer list so we could add a column to view the cardholder name AND company name, and then also sort the columns. Also want to see the company name in the data fields when viewing the Recurring Accounts list. I have to cross-reference this EVERY time I have to verify which of our customers are on auto-pay as we don't refer to them based on cardholder name, but by the name of their company. Example: Joe at Smith Masonry calls and asks to update the card we have on file for their recurring payment, but the current card we have isn't under Joe's name and he doesn't know offhand which name it IS under. I have to export the full Recurring Accounts list to an Excel file in order to see the company name each account is associated with, JUST so I can tell Joe that the old card was under his assistant Jenna's name. Then I have to cancel the recurring payment under Jenna's customer account name, create a whole NEW customer account since the new cardholder is now Joe, and set up the recurring payment once more under Joe's name. Not even done yet! Because when creating new recurring payments, entering the company name isn't even an available field yet! You have to save it first, go back to the Recurring Accounts list, reopen it, hit Edit, and THEN type in the company name. TOO MANY STEPS for something so simple.

Response from PayJunction

Replied August 2018

Hi Amanda, Thank you for sharing your feedback. We have two workarounds to share with you. 1) To view the companies in the customer list, you simply need to export the list. Here's some information about that: https://support.payjunction.com/hc/en-us/articles/214407668-How-do-I-export-my-contacts- 2) The field names that appear in the recurring accounts are based on the columns set in the 'Recent' section. You'll want to edit the columns to have "Company" as one of them. You can do this by navigating on the top right corner of the Recent page. There, you'll find an "Edit Columns" button.

Kelsey from Tucson Subaru

Great customer service with only 1 drawback

Pros

Ease of use, the website is very user friendly and detailed. Every new employee we had picked up on the process and directions very quickly

Cons

Inability to make PIN or debit purchases; runs transactions as credit only which results in higher costs for the company and customers are confused by it

Response from PayJunction

Replied May 2018

Hi Kelsey, In the future, we will support the ability to process PIN-based debit transactions via the Smart Terminal. PIN-based debit allows businesses to process transactions for a flat fee, rather than an Interchange percentage rate. Please note, the vast majority of debit cards are regulated and the Interchange percentage rate to process those transactions is considerably less than the fee to process a credit card. Also, PIN entry is not required for debit cards unless the chip on the card requires a PIN entry. We do support PIN entry for EMV cards that require a PIN. In the future, we will see more banks require PIN entry for all EMV chip cards.

KIMBERLY from DEHAAN RV CENTER

We run two companies using Pay Junction and we are very satisfied.

Pros

Cons

We really are satisfied with the software and if we could get a chip reader for less money that would be a real perk. Not willing to pay the going rate to protect ourselves as we are in a community and area that hasn't had to worry about fraud issues. I also would like a signer pad that did not have such a glare with light. It's probably something that can be updated, but I have never been asked or offered any updated equipment.

Response from PayJunction

Replied August 2018

Hi Kimberly, We're glad to hear that you're satisfied with your service to date! Unfortunately, this is the only signature pad that we offer at this time. If you're looking for discounted equipment, you can contact your sales point of contact to discuss your options.

Alex from Hearing Associates, P.C.

Overall, a good experience

This software allows us to not do duplicate data entry, which save us time and avoids potential errors. The technology and Smart Terminal hardware has proved to be user friendly and more professional looking than a traditional terminal.

Pros

-Easy to switch -Support throughout the setup phase was great -Smart Terminals have a very professional look and feel. They elevate the client experience and give you the option for electronic receipts, saving paper -Ability to electronically take checks via ACH

Cons

-Very seldom, but sometimes Smart Terminals freeze up having to start the entire process over after rebooting the terminal -In our experience, we got set up with Credit, Debit, and Checks. After a month, our merchant statement was quite expensive compared to our previous merchant. Digitally processing our Checks was the culprit as the rate was pretty high. We now only do credit and debit and are happy with the cost.

Response from PayJunction

Replied May 2018

Hi Alex, We're glad that the Smart Terminal has elevated your client experience as well as helped you avoid duplicate entry. Please call technical support at 800-601-0230 should your terminal issues continue. We'd love to see if we can help you find a long-term solution for that issue.

Jeanne from Mississippi Welders Supply

My applications tend to go quite smoothly. Customer Support is wonderful!

Pros

It is relatively easy to use and to correct errors if you make them. It holds the last numbers of cards you have processed previously so you don't have to type in the entire number for repeat customers. And, you can search by name as well as by number.

Cons

I don't like the automatic "send a signed receipt" button. I don't want all those emails coming back to me. I always click it off. This may be something our I.T. Dept could amend.

Response from PayJunction

Replied August 2018

Hi Jeanne, We're glad to hear that you've experienced a seamless experience using PayJunction. Feel free to ring into our support line should you want assistance with the "send a signed receipt" button. If you don't like the automatic "send a signed receipt" button, you can simply call our support team at 800-601-0230 to have it turned off.

Jeanette from Integramed Management

very easy to process charges, voids and refunds.

Pros

I like the fact that you can pull up reports with ease. As well as all transaction history either from the daily reports or from the search button. Issuing refunds and voiding transactions are also very easy and I like that it sends the customer a copy of the receipt when issuing a refund.

Cons

I was told we can't issue a refund after a year unless we contact customer services. That is the only thing I do not like about the software.

Response from PayJunction

Replied August 2018

Hi Jeanette, We're glad that using PayJunction has been beneficial overall! We apologize for the inconvenience of having to call support, but this is a security precaution that we take any time a card hasn't been charged in over a year or has never been charged. Should you want more clarification, you can find it here: https://support.payjunction.com/hc/en-us/articles/210469308-What-Is-a-UC-Uncharged-Refund-Decline-Code- We love helping customers just like you, so please give us a ring should you ever be in need.

Sean from BuildThis

PayJunction Review from an Application Dev

Ultimately I really enjoyed using PayJunction but lack of certain functionalities caused it to just be obsolete for what we needed it for. It had fantastic customer service which is why we switched to it in the first place but ultimately switched away from it when we got fed up with losing data because there was no http callback.

Pros

The best part of the PayJunction Software is it's ease of use and wonderful technical support, I am a developer and when giving them a call I got immediately transferred to another developer so there was no language barrier or trying to deal with a rep that doesn't understand the technicalities of an issue.

Cons

The thing I don't like the most about the PayJunction software is that when I was using it, there was no way to have their server perform a post callback, meaning I had to send application data back to our system for tracking via, the clients browser in a custom receipt page. This was incredibly annoying and ultimately was the reason we switched away from the system because if the user closed the browser before the data was processed then it was lost.

Response from PayJunction

Replied November 2018

Hi Sean, Thank you for your review of PayJunction. To address your concerns, we hope to deploy an improved solution for Hosted Payments that utilizes webhooks for responses (rather than browser-based response). We can update you when we have an ETA for this update.

Karen from Alternative Automotive

Love the way this system works. We use the computer to activate the terminal for customer use.

Pros

We can access all previous transactions on the our computer terminal and it offers various ways to search for previous transactions(customer, amount, date, etc.). I was unsure about the paperless concept but now love it. The customer service dept has always been very helpful and easy to access.

Cons

The signature pad has on occasion acted up and signed for the customer while they are standing there. Not sure about the pricing as we have other CC companies calling all the time to try to get us to switch and their quoted rates are often less in the cost plus scenario than our rate at Pay Junction. However, it is very rare that one can compare exactly because of multiple hidden fees and Pay Junction has very minimal extra fees so far.

Response from PayJunction

Replied August 2018

Hi Karen, You're exactly right! There are over 19 unethical billing tactics we've identified in other merchant statements. We never charge these fees, which result in overall savings for our customers. When the signature pad isn't working, you can call us at 800-601-0230 and our support team will recalibrate your signature pad.

William from CFD Associates

Good.

Pros

It's easy to use and look up past transactions.

Cons

There are cheaper rates for credit card transactions. We have received many companies to offer same business at a cheaper price. Would be interested if someone could contact us and match or beat the competitor's prices!

Response from PayJunction

Replied May 2018

Hi William, We'll happily match rates with any competitors that provide a quote. If you receive a quote from a competitor, please forward the quote to us. We will crunch the numbers and will match rates if possible. In many cases, we actually find that the competitor will charge more with hidden fees and persuade you to switch with a lower per-transaction rate. If this is the case, we will provide a report that breaks down the quote and compares their pricing with your PayJunction account.

Rita from Michelle Stivers dental office

Pay Junction Customer Support is excellent

Pros

Pretty easy to navigate. It usually is fast service for the patient and they like that it does not make noise like in the markets.

Cons

Sometimes the machine gets uplugged. It is perched on a counter top so it is easy for the patient to use. We have had techs from Pay Junction help us to correct that.

Response from PayJunction

Replied August 2018

Hi Rita, We're glad you made use of PayJunction's technical support team to resolve that issue. The plug on the Smart Terminal needs to lock in to prevent it from slipping out and losing power. There's an adapter that can be used when Smart Terminal is laid flat on the counter. Information about this is detailed here: https://support.payjunction.com/hc/en-us/articles/214938168-Smart-Terminal-Installation-and-Setup-VIDEO

Kevin from Clint Newell Motors

My absolute favorite

Using PayJunction has been the best overall experience of ANY prior processor used. Support is responsive and always friendly.

Pros

So easy to use and everything I would want is right there. Refunds are effortless. Researching transactions is fast and easy. Information I only hoped to get from other processors I have used is already provided on the website in an easy to retrieve form. The virtual online terminals are so easy to use and the signature capture is tracked. Love it !

Cons

I love everything about PayJunction software.

Response from PayJunction

Replied October 2018

Hi Kevin, thank you so much for the glowing review. We're happy to hear that you love our software!

Debbie from Big Kahuna Indoor Parties

Rental Service Manager Review

The most beneficial aspect of this system is the ability to make changes to the pricing if needed the same day. The few times I have called for assistance they are very efficient and prompt with solving my issue.

Pros

I'm able to force a transaction through when the address does not match.

Cons

When a customer chooses "no" to use the same credit card for the remaining balance but then decide the day of the function they want to use the same card I'm not able to process that card again for the transaction.

Response from PayJunction

Replied October 2018

Hi Debbie, thank you for your review. We'd like to know more about the issue you're experiencing to better assist you. Please call our support department at 800-601-0230 and we'll try to resolve the issue you've noted.

Melissa from Power Postal at Las Sendas

Best Merchant Services Co that I have ever used.

Super fast processing and great reporting.

Pros

Transactions are extremely fast, reporting is exceptional as is the customer service. I'm so glad I switched years ago, never looked back!

Cons

Sometimes the card machines will turn off and regenerate themselves, so we will enter the card manually.

Response from PayJunction

Replied August 2018

Hi Melissa, Thank you for sharing your experience on Capterra. When the Smart Terminal reboots itself, it's likely because the power cable isn't locked into the Smart Terminal. There are grooves that need to fit into the cable, and it needs to be twisted 90 degrees. For a visual to help with set up, visit this support article: https://support.payjunction.com/hc/en-us/articles/214938168-Smart-Terminal-Installation-and-Setup-VIDEO

Jen from DPH&A

Excellent

It simplifies running credit cards and E-checks. I have been really pleased with the whole experience.

Pros

What don't I like is more like it. This software makes running checks and credit cards so easy! Plus, I love how Pay Junction stores customers cards and information making it easy to run a card for recurring payments.

Cons

I really can't think of any Cons other than sometimes I have had one customer pay multiple times in a month and I have had to call Pay Junction for approval. Kind of a hassell if I am in a hurry but I can see the safety in it.

Response from PayJunction

Replied August 2018

Hi Jen, We're glad you've had a positive experience as a customer of ours! If you need your limits adjusted, you can follow the steps outlined here: https://support.payjunction.com/hc/en-us/articles/211053798-How-do-I-increase-my-processing-limits-

Jamie from Dodgeville Veterinary Service

Love how quick and easy it is to process credit cards.

The ability to do payment plans with clients and no PCI compliance issues.

Pros

The ability to do payment plans with our clients and either debit a checking account or charge a credit card really helps us manage our accounts better. I also love not having slips with signatures.

Cons

I don't like that certain cards have the client have to call and approve for it for our type of business. I don't like the 3-5 days delay for debits to come back to us.

Response from PayJunction

Replied May 2018

Hi Jamie, Unfortunately, some card issuers do require a call to gain approval. Most often, we see a "Do Not Honor" or "Restricted SIC" declined response in these cases. Having said this, PayJunction does not approve or decline transactions. Instead, when a bank declines a transaction, we simply relay that response. If needed, the cardholder can call the bank to get more information regarding the decline. Many banks simply want to hear from the cardholder to confirm that the transaction is not fraudulent.

Janet from FCI/Integramed

We have been using PayJunction since 2016 and find it very user friendly.

Data is stored with patient details, making it faster to charge the card the next time you use it.

Pros

The recurring credit card function, as well as cancelling the transaction in the same day (before 7 pm).

Cons

When you use the "find" function, the site option does not default to the user, but rather where the card was last charged. This creates balancing issues between sites within the same company.

Response from PayJunction

Replied August 2018

Hi Janet, Thank you for this feedback. When searching for a user, it's best to use the search field "user" to find those transactions. Or you can add new batches.

Patti from USI Affinity

Easy to use, easy to understand

Pros

Information is immediately at your fingertips. It is easy to check on previous transactions or to process a current transaction.

Cons

Systems logs you out with no activity in just a few minutes (it'd be nice to have the cut off time to be at least 10 min.)

Response from PayJunction

Replied August 2018

Hi Patti, Thank you for sharing your experience on Capterra! This support article details how you can make adjustments to your session timeout speed: https://support.payjunction.com/hc/en-us/articles/214406768-How-do-I-update-my-session-timeouts-I-keep-getting-logged-out-

Maggie from Renee Austin Wedding

Pros

I like that it can be used from different computers and even on a mobile device if need be. I also like the ease of recharging accounts.

Cons

The monthly fees from the credit cards.. although this isn't the softwares fault. I guess I would like to see more reports on days and time of days we bring in the most money.

Response from PayJunction

Replied May 2018

Hi Maggie, You're exactly right when it comes to credit card fees. We never charge fake fees, a common practice in the industry, and only charge the Interchange rate + a small 0.75% markup. We'll take note of that report request!

jennifer from luminaire

it's user friendly.

Pros

screens and menus are user friendly. the times i've used customer service either due to an user error or any other error they've provided solutions and courteous service.

Cons

when the internet is down we do not have any access to this software hence it doesn't help us. do not know if there is an offline option.

Response from PayJunction

Replied August 2018

Hi Jennifer, During power outages we offer phone charge, which allows you to call a number and process a transaction when this occurs. You can learn more about phone charge here: https://support.payjunction.com/hc/en-us/articles/210469378-How-do-I-activate-my-Phone-Charge-account- Additionally, our mobile app, which is in beta, will be usable in lieu of phone charge.

Cody from McCarthy Wholesale

Wonderful addition to our flow of business...

We have been using it for quite a number of years and it has really helped our business. Would recommend to anyone looking for a wonderful credit card/check processing company! :)

Pros

Easy to use, helps collect payments without too much though, great customer service!

Cons

Limits on transactions and occasional confusing aspects of the software.

Response from PayJunction

Replied October 2018

Hi Cody, we appreciate your review and recommendation! If you are ever wondering whether a certain feature is available or if you cannot find something you need, feel free to call our support team at 800-601-0230.

Mahala from Texas Bible College

I am very pleased with the user friendly website and the very helpful customer service, very helpful

Pros

I like the ease of use with running cards and the user friendly website. It makes it a breeze to run transactions.

Cons

The only time we have had issues, was on registration days and the limit was exceeded. Thankfully, this was an easy fix by making a phone call to Payjunction.

Response from PayJunction

Replied August 2018

Hi Mahala, We're glad you called into our technical support line for assistance. To increase your limits, simply follow the instructions noted here: https://support.payjunction.com/hc/en-us/articles/211053798-How-do-I-increase-my-processing-limits-

Nancy from Audibel Hearing Center

Industry: Medical Devices

User Friendly

Last year due to Hurricane Irma, our terminal was fried. Representative in customer service was extremely helpful and knowledgeable. We received a new terminal quickly and again he was extremely helpful in getting it set up.

Pros

PayJunction is easy to operate, user friendly, and reliable.

Cons

Not getting the authorization code for the transaction on the same screen but this could be due to the interface of our software with PayJunction.

Response from PayJunction

Replied October 2018

Hi Nancy, we're glad we could provide you with support during Hurricane Irma. The issue you noted about authorization codes sounds like it's an issue with an integrated provider. Please try calling them to troubleshoot this and feel free to call us as well if you cannot work out a solution.

Robert from Pennsylvania Hearing Healthcare Association

Pay Junction is very very good on service. First rate people who solve the issue.

I am responsible for managing associations and we had to find a very good company at a good price point. We found Pay Junction and it fitted our needs very well.

Pros

I find it very easy to use and I am not a computer expert.

Cons

I have a difficult time finding the log out. The tab was removed.

Response from PayJunction

Replied October 2018

Hi Robert, thank you for your review! Please note that the tab was not removed. If the screen size is too large, you won't be able to view the "Account" button to logout. Simply double click on your browser to resize it to your screen. This should do the trick.

Kathy from Associated Hearing Professionals

This has been great to use. Very happy

Pros

This is very user friendly and if we experience any difficulties we just call and someone is very helpful to assist in problem solving. Everyone has been very supportive and is very helpful. The installation was very easy.

Cons

Response from PayJunction

Replied May 2018

Hi Kathy, We're glad you've had a positive experience using our software and contacting support for assistance.

Andrea from Riverbend Endodontics, PC

Overall, has helped us be more efficient!

Efficiency and options for payments is our #1 improvement since selecting PayJunction. Our rep, has been an exceptional help from the beginning and even stops in to see if any help or improvements needed. Overall, very pleased with PayJunction!

Pros

The "recurring" option is fantastic! Has made transactions smoother for both office and patients.

Cons

Response from PayJunction

Replied October 2018

Hi Andrea, thank you for the review! We're glad that our recurring feature is so helpful to you. We recommend using the "Recent" page to see daily transactions. The "Daily Transaction" page is designed to merely provide a quick overview.

Brian from Acton Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

PayJunction - so glad I changed companies

Customer Service and the install departments are top notch. I would highly recommend this company!

Pros

Ease of use .... looking up, re-printed, issuing credits all at your finger tips!

Cons

We would always like to pay less in fees

Response from PayJunction

Replied October 2018

Hi Brian, we're glad to hear that you find PayJunction so easy to use! Everyone loves to save money, which is why we don't charge our customers any unethical billing fees. That said, you may contact your sales rep to discuss your rates at any time.

Liz from Dermatology Specialists Inc

PayJunction review

We have used a number of different merchants and your interface/software has been the easiest. Great customer service also.

Pros

The way it is organized. Pretty easy to find what one is looking for and has all the functionality we require.

Cons

The screens are a little too white-washed.

Response from PayJunction

Replied October 2018

Hi Liz, thank you for your review! You may need to simply adjust your monitor's brightness if the screen seems too white-washed. If that doesn't do the trick, feel free to call us.

Mariam from ISMRM

Industry: Research

Grate company to work

grate experience.

Pros

I like Payjunction because : 1- solve your problem so fast 2- We have been working with Pay junction more than 15 years. 3- They are so professional and friendly. 4-We are grateful working with Payjunction. 5-I could get all the information that I need online.

Cons

Friendly software. It is so easy to make report .

Response from PayJunction

Replied October 2018

Hi Mariam, we're glad to hear that you've been a happy, long-term client!

Jennifer from Professional Golfcar Corp

Overall we are very pleased with the software.

Pros

Cons

When we signed up there was a mobile app ad that was one of the main reasons we switched companies. The mobile app was taken down before we could even use it and still not available. very disappointed.

Response from PayJunction

Replied May 2018

Hi Jennifer, Thank you for your review of PayJunction! The mobile app is now in the Apple App Store, we apologize for the delay. If you have an iOS device, you can download it now. We will enable email receipts by next month, with more functionality to come.

ROGER from Dermatology Specialists of Atlanta

We started using Payjunction once we switched our EHR to Modernizing Medicine.

As noted in my previous post, Payjunction is the easiest credit card processor I have ever used. The auto post feature along with not having to have paper or thermal paper receipts makes the experience so easy. Patients appreciate now getting an email receipt which that don't have to worry about losing. I have nothing but positive things to say about Payjunction.

Pros

I love Payjunction because it allows us to send receipts via email and to auto post our payments. this has greatly reduced errors in posting payment and speeded up the process of taking payments. Now other staff members can take payments without having to use the credit card machine. I would encourage everyone to consider switching there credit card processing vendor to Payjunction. One particular item I really appreciate not having to have is the credit card slips for patients to sign. They now sign in on the smart devi ce and rceive an email receipt. There is no need for the thermal paper receipts. We're saving money because of that.

Response from PayJunction

Replied May 2018

Hi Roger, We're so glad you've loved partnering with us! Thank you for the glowing review.

Gerardo from VW of Corpus Christi

Using PayJunction is quick and very user friendly!

Pros

Not much training required, excellent user interface makes using it quick and easy! Can easy void and cancel transactions and pull any needed reports.

Cons

Response from PayJunction

Replied May 2018

Hi Gerardo, We're glad to hear our system has been helpful for your business and easy to use!

MARILYN from Mark Motors Automotive, INC

Functions as designed - great customer support when we have unique situations requiring human supprt

Pros

WHAT I APPRECIATE MOST OF ALL IS THE EASE OF USE. THE NEW VERSION MAKES IT RELATIVELY EASY TO FIND WHAT YOU NEED.

Cons

WHEN PRINTING SETTLED BATCHES, CAN NO LONGER SORT BY DOLLAR AMOUNT. LOST THAT ABILITY IN YOUR NEW VERSION.

Response from PayJunction

Replied August 2018

Hi Marilyn, This issue has been brought to our engineering team's attention. Thank you for sharing this feedback!

Michelle from Shady Grove Fertility

PayJunction is easy to use.

Pros

What I like most about this software is that I like that there multiple ways to search for payments that patients have made.

Cons

What I like least about this product is when printing sometimes not all the information prints out on the receipt that you can see when searching for a payment. For example if I search a for a patient using their account number, sometimes the account number prints our on the receipt and sometimes it does not print. I wish all receipts would print the same.

Response from PayJunction

Replied August 2018

Hi Michelle, We're glad to hear that out software has made it easier to search for patient payments. The size of your receipts may be causing the information to display differently.

Pam from Integramed

Medical Office Super User

Pros

I really like how easy it is to set up recurring payments.

Cons

I sometimes have a hard time finding reports that I would like.

Response from PayJunction

Replied October 2018

Hi Pam, thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We'd love to help you find the reports you need, but need a bit more information about what you're looking for. Feel free to call us at 800-601-0230 for assistance.

Chelsea from CNY Fertility

PayJunction for Life!

Pros

PayJuction is very user friendly. Has great sorting options. And overall is pleasing to the eye when working with in the website.

Cons

I like everything about it. It is simple to use and very effective. No issues from me.

Response from PayJunction

Replied October 2018

Hi Chelsea, thank you for your review! We're glad you find our software so easy to use.

Chista from Greenwich Medical Spa

We have 2 locations and this software is so easy to understand.

User friendly, easy to understand and navigate.

Pros

It's ease of navigation. It's easy to understand and since we have two locations, we can see both locations on this software.

Response from PayJunction

Replied May 2018

Hi Chista, We always say our software is perfectly suited for multi-location businesses. We're glad it's been helpful!

Indu from Hearing Lab

Easy

It's been good and satisfied.

Pros

Easy to use and integrates with other softwares. Menu driven

Cons

Reports. Customization of CSV reports not possible .

Response from PayJunction

Replied October 2018

Hi Indu, thank you for your review! When you are trying to export custom fields, you cannot use a CSV format. We're sorry that there isn't a direct workaround for this at this time.

Ladonna from White County FCU

Great Job!!!

Easy to use, has all the reports I need to balance monthly. We have been using for several years now, again I have no complaints.

Pros

Ease of use. Keeps history of use. Easy to search transactions.

Cons

I have no complaints, it works well for me.

Response from PayJunction

Replied October 2018

Hi Ladonna, thank you for your 5-star review! We're glad our system works well for you.

Kate from HHS

I use PayJunction for daily transactions in our practice and have found it to be easy and efficient.

Ease of use.

Pros

Ease of use for patients and myself. I have found it much more user friendly than the previous system we were using prior to this.

Cons

No complaints. I have had no difficulty using the software, other than occasionally requiring refresh or hard reboot of the terminal if there has been a power outage.

Response from PayJunction

Replied August 2018

Hi Kate, We're glad your use of our system has been relatively seamless thus far! Our Smart Terminals should be treated like computers. If a computer loses power or is left idle for too long, it needs to be rebooted. You can learn more about this here: https://support.payjunction.com/hc/en-us/articles/115000186873-Our-Smart-Terminal-is-not-responding

Tom from Premier Dermatology LLC

Quick SmartTerminal

Pros

The SmartTerminals process chip-enabled credit cards very quickly (3-4 seconds) which our patients love.

Cons

The online payment portal is not integrated with our billing system. Patient payments online require manual posting to enter our billing system.

Response from PayJunction

Replied May 2018

Hi Tom, Thank you for sharing your feedback on Capterra! We have dozens of integrations with patient management systems. Perhaps looking to see if we're integrated or can integrate with your provider would be a great next step.