• Pros

• "The software interface is easy to use. Great time tracking!"

• "Easy Projects is very intuitive and easy to use. Easy time logging and task creation. Great customer support and quick response time."

• "I like the project layout and easy gantt view. The way we log hours is nice. I like being able to assign tasks with minimal effort. Makes my job easier. "

• Cons

• "Gantt chart not that helpful to use but is a necessary feature. I was glad they added it but it requires a lot of field customization and maintenance. "

• "I really miss the old My Assignments view :( Other than that, I'd say that it's the perfect project management software!"

• "There are some alert functions that get annoying and it's not easy to shut them off. On the flip side, customer support responds quickly when we have issues. "

Browse Easy Projects Reviews

Nancy from Messiah College

Easy Projects has proven to be a great way to bring all of the assets of a project together.

All conversations, assets and proofing is done in one easily accessible place. We can more easily assign team members, switch designers working on a project and freelance projects to outside designers.

Pros

1. It's easily tweakable to fit our workflow. 2. We've had great, responsive customer service. 3. There's auto notifications to keep projects on track that can be set up according to the licensed user's preferences. 4. We can finally keep all conversations about projects in one place and they are archived to be reinitiated in the same way the next year. 5. It fit the budget well. It wasn't the most expensive nor the cheapest but had all of the options we were looking for in an online project management system-online proofing, forms that convert to projects, tweakable workflow, ability to have free guest users and automatic notifications.

Cons

1. The guest user experience isn't as strong. 2. We'd like to tweak the notifications for guest users per project but can't. There is a universal notification for all guest users that works well. Sometimes bugs the guest user too much though. 3. If 2 people are on a task and one clicks that they're done, they will still get notifications until the other person clicks done. It would be great if the notifications could stop for the person that completed their portion of the task once they click that they're done. 4. I really liked the Outlook integration option but wish it was available for Mac users. Over 50% of our office is on a Mac.

Jordan from Zions Bank

Very efffective & useful, aside from search functions

The accountability of each person on the projects has significantly improved for my job functions. I found that it is easier to keep track of tasks/projects without spending too much time hunting them down. You can see what tasks you're waiting on.

Pros

I like how easy it is to jump between projects and tasks. I also like how the tasks are set up under each project, showing you any dependencies you may need to keep in mind. I rarely use the gant view to see timelines, but I like the idea of it being there.

Cons

The user experience could use some improving. It would be nice to see some more details on the projects that applies specifically to your department or business. I would also like to see a better messaging interface. It is also frustrating to try and find past projects that have been worked on- Often times I will search a project by the number its titled, and it never shows up in the search function. The searching for projects is the most frustrating part of the software.

Many features, but unwieldy

Pros

Definitely the best thing about Easy Projects is the number of features it has. It has about every feature you could want out of a project management software and can get vary macro or very granular.

Cons

Because it's such a heavy program it can be pretty unwieldy. It took a long time to onboard our team and even then a lot of people never really got the hang of it. Ultimately it ended up being heavier than what I needed for a small team. It would probably be better suited for a very large company with a number of complex projects.

Jennifer from University of Nebraska Foundation

I use Easy Project but I don't administer it. My projects are tracked there.

My boss can see that I am super productive, not only from compiling statistics, but also because she is notified as I complete tasks.

Pros

We use a general project template and that helps me remember to do all the small, "finishing up" tasks.

Cons

I wish I could adjust the column widths on the "My Assignments" page. Only about 17 letters of the project names are visible, and I need to see more than that because most of our projects start out with a similar string of letters and numbers (the date, the campus, the college, etc). I end up using the Dashboard instead, which show s ALL my tasks, not just the ones I'm working on. The second column in My Assignments isn't useful to me, so if it could be customized so I could get rid of it (or move it to the third spot, since it doesn't matter if I can't see the whole word), that would be helpful.

Sharley from BizTech (Pty) Ltd

Great Software, really turns Project Plans into live, interactive tools.

Increased Productivity and better full Project Management from my PM's. Raised awareness for Clients on Project Progress via the Email Notifications. It just needs to offer the Guest User the full Project and Gantt view as seen in the Activity center and this tool is unbeatable!

Pros

The configurability and what is offered to the PM in functionality use. The Notifications are also great. The whole tool really offer exceled value for a PM. If the Project Plan and Gantt view as the PM sees it in the Activity Center could be offered to the Guest Users as well in a View Mode this would become the Ultimate PM tool, there just isn't another like it!

Cons

The look and feel of the Reporting as it is not that presentable for Clients. And Particularly that you can't offer the same amazing Project and Gantt view that the PM gets to the client. The Guest license is a fantastic idea for the clients but it would be revolutionary if you can add a full "View" of the project and Gantt, exactly as the PM sees it in the Activity Center. this view is the most valuable with a client but unfortunately it is only available to the PM.

Raphael from CCNB

Very Good Management Software for Research Center in Advanced Manufacturing

It revolutionize the way we work, able to pin point our operating costs, identify employees that had difficulties, speed up our delivery time, able to analyse in depth multiple data point such as geographic of our clients, type of projects, sectors of activities, major suppliers, powerful CRM and audit project audit trail.

Pros

Jame pack with features and able to customize with your operation. It only took 4hrs of training for our staff and about 2 months of transition phase, and now we are very fluent in the use and would not be able to work without it.

Cons

You can easily erase data, but is user right manageable, no backup, vacation module does not have request or approval, financial calculates internal cost (exact cost of the employee salary) but does not have an option to calculate the actual cost of the project with the hourly charging rate (i.e. 5hr @100$/hr vs 35$/hr for the salary). Lastly, you cannot easily adjust the size of the fields.

Michelle from University of Pennsylvania Health System

Started with a demo for the need of a better inhouse job tracking system for our 2000 plus projects

accountability between project managers and our creative staff. managed expectations with regards to budget and deadlines. Also helped with our ROI with certain clients where we have to charge per hour ( we are large in house marketing department who have not had to charge out). The budgeting platform and invoice collection has bee so easy to manage and understand.

Pros

Extemly user friendly but more important the support and admin staff there have almost become family, helping us customize and work through our many growing pains of adding more and more divisions. Lots of custom work done on our behalf for a really personalized product. Right now I feel we have only had positive experiences Even at times of connective glitches, they are dealt with right away and never last long enough to affect our workflow. They have become real partners in our work day.

Annalee from PPI Engineering

Industry: Civil Engineering

Streamlined, easy-to-use

Pros

Easy Projects has allowed us to keep many complicated projects moving forward simultaneously. As a new user, I haven't begun to scratch the surface of all of the functions it offers. We chose it because it combined the best parts of numerous project-management softwares into one.

Cons

The biggest limitation so far has been the mobile app interface, but they are actively working on it and it has already improved greatly. The web-based interface is great. I would also note that any time I have problems/questions, or even suggestions on things we'd like to see, the Customer Service team is great and it never fails that within a few months they're working on the suggested feature my management team had come up with.

Olga from (ISSA) International Sports Sciences Association

Great tool boosting teams productivity and collaboration

better team communication; structured projects. We did have to request few custom developments that were implemented for our organisation - however it was not an issue - development was done on time and according to the brief provided.

Pros

It is easy to use, self explanatory software that allow program and project planning down to granular task level. The team support behind is great - always there to answer any questions or provide training if needed.

Phil from Cornell University

Easy Projects provides a streamlined way to manage projects

Better visibility into how our unit's projects are progressing.

Pros

Quick and simple project metadata setup, responsive customer support. I can set up a new project with all its supporting data within a few minutes. When I request help online, someone responds within several minutes usually!

Cons

Filtering could be improved a little; projects with longer names get their names truncated on the Filter pulldown list.

Rhonda R from Home Improvement Company

Great! Easy to use, reliable & tracks all projects, activities & manages my available resources.

Pros

We are an in-house CPG creative department of four. Easy Projects houses all of our creative projects/activities. The Creative team can see every project and its status at anytime. It also generates a resource report so see when my designers are over or under allocated I can make the necessary adjustments within the schedule to ensure the workload is at manageable level and adjusting schedules is easy and right at your fingertips. Easy projects holds all projects notes, so you don't have to go digging through emails. The upgrades to the system have been ongoing and great improvements but at a great price! The system is versatile and flexible to meet anyone's needs.

Cons

It is difficult to get the entire organization access to view all projects and status and our workload. They don't need full access but viewable access to activity center without paying for a full license per user.

Sonia from Alfred Music

I use Easy Projects for my job, and it has been so easy to use!

Pros

I like that every person on the team can communicate directly within the program, eliminating the need for long email chains. My favorite feature used to be the layout of the My Assignments page before it became more of a to-do list. I liked being able to see what other people had commented and what other members were on a project with me. I also like that you can customize views in the Activity Center. It makes checking workload across a team very easy! I will also say that I think it's neat that you offer webinars to go over new features. I haven't been able to watch any of them, but one day I hope to catch up and see all the features I'm missing out on! lol

Cons

Shelly from Signum Consulting Ltd.

Industry: Environmental Services

Find it very easy to use. Like the batch operations and multi tool functions.

Easy organization of our projects. Easy time tracking and tracking who is working on what.

Pros

Easy to check what I need at the time. Also like being able to easily move activities into different projects if set up incorrectly. The work we do has mainly the same activities for each project. With the batch operations, it's easy to set up multiple projects at one time as well as assign the same people to various activities. Searching for time spent on various activities within projects also is easy. I can see if too much time is being spent on an activity or easily catch any errors with time being billed twice. I like being able to move an activity into a different parent activity if it was set up incorrectly at the start. The time and cost gets moved over as well. Slick.

Kyle from CyberMark

I have been using EasyProjects for about 5 years now and love it!

I use it every day and could not do my job without it.

Pros

I like the ability to to customize my view so that I can only see what is most important for me in my role. I also enjoy the ability to filter for projects based on the various fields a project can be categorized by. How I use EasyProjects has evolved over time as I have learned more about the features it offers.

Cons

There are many times that I say to myself, "I wish it could do this" or "I wish they made this feature more simple. For example, the reporting features can do amazing things but I find myself struggling at times to get the data/reporting that I want. I also wish the EasyProjects had more abilities to work with other software. I have tried to use Zapier to connect a few things but what is offered is very limited.

Micah from East West

Hai bu cuo

Overall I like it and enjoy using it. The main issue I have is that there's no way to keep notifications as "unread" if I want to come back to them later. Also, I would like to be able to have a filter for all unread messages related to my projects. Those would be some nice add ons.

Pros

Cons

Same as above. The main issue I have is that there's no way to keep notifications as "unread" if I want to come back to them later. Also, I would like to be able to have a filter for all unread messages related to my projects. Those would be some nice add ons. If I try to export comments or a report from a certain date period I can't filter it. That would be nice. I came back from vacation and tried to get caught up on my tasks so I filtered my notifications and exported them, but it didn't help because I couldn't filter them or arrange them differently.

Response from Logic Software

Replied July 2016

Thank you for the wonderful review Micah!

Lots of Possibilities

Our company adopted Easy Projects mainly to assist in managing / allocating our time as well as providing more visibility between departments on the status of orders. While I am not in management, and can't speak to the first goal, the visibility has gone well as we can see and receive notifications as orders are updated and worked on.

Pros

I do like the ease with which you can create / customize fields for what you need. The Audit Trail feature (which tracks all the changes made to a project) is also extremely helpful for seeing what's going on. I also like the prompt notifications of changes/comments in the system, even though I currently do not use the mobile app.

Cons

Sometimes lots of possibilities also means it can be overwhelming trying to get a quick view/snapshot of what we have in the system. While there are several dashboard options and view options none really make sense for me. I'm old school, and have just used calendar-based or Excel-based programs mostly, or Outlook tasklists; the views in Easy Projects are sometimes too complicated or detailed and I have difficulty understanding them.

Seth from Nomad GCS, Inc.

Industry: Defense & Space

Excellent Value.

Excellent. We have had great response from Support, and a feature-rich platform that is giving us great visibility into our projects and data like never before. Everyone we work with at EP is excellent, and we appreciate their work on our behalf.

Pros

This software has tremendous value. In addition to the scheduling functionality, it helps us manage headcount capacity, store basic financial data, and project future sales/projects. Having it all wrapped into one software system has been really beneficial for our organization.

Cons

Modifications and custom reports have taken quite a while to get completed. The reports eventually end up very high quality and pin point what we need to see, but in some cases, we are working on reports that we started more than 6 months ago for completion. By the time the report is done, we have had to create other internal tools or we find that we need additional features.

Lisa from Penn Medicine

Easy Projects has been a game changer by streamlining projects and improving work processes.

Pros

Easy Projects is very flexible. We began using the software focused on the work process between two specific divisions. Upon learning of the success among these teams, more divisions expressed interest and are currently being onboarded. Although their work process needs are completely unique and require individualized approaches to ensure success, this software has proven that it can expand and adapt as needed. Your imagination is the only limit with this product!

Cons

Although minor, there are still some areas that would ideally be changed to work better for our needs as a company. However, these particular areas can't be personalized yet so we have had to adapt our processes to fit the product. These areas have not hindered our work but I do look forward to the day when they can customize all features to the specific client accounts.

Easy Projects is easy to use

For a small company the tool works well. Easy Projects does fit the name. We started off using the tool for our department and it met our needs well. As we tried to bring other areas into the tool, it became clear that we needed more.

Pros

The ease of setup from scratch. We migrated our data from a home grown solution into Easy Projects which streamline our migration. Customer service helped a great deal during out implementation. A tool that follows the concept of keeping it simple.

Cons

As we advanced our business needs, the tool was not able to grow with us. For downloading attached project files had to be done one a one by one basis which is time consuming when you have 40 files to download. We could not directly access the files.

One Place for everything

Scheduling has been the biggest benefactor of EP, allowing us to be more precise with parts orders and saving us time and money with on-time parts deliveries.

Pros

Everything we need is in this software, from scheduling at higher levels to project production at the floor level. It greatly improves our ability to see the health of every project on the floor from any office. EP's commitment to helping and listening to their customers has also been a great asset. It is comforting to know that our investment is a value to them and it shows in there continual communication with our company on all levels.

Cons

Minor UI issues. For instance, I would like to be able to expand or slide the size of my tasks on my home page so I could see more of the information without actually opening some of the windows.

Raechel from Digital Division

Easy Projects Review

I really enjoy using Easy Projects. It's an easy and efficient way to keep track of tasks for our clients, track time to accurately bill and quote projects. Messaging back and forth with other departments on the same assignment is much easier than filtering through a slew of emails. It's a great way to stay organized and know what needs to be accomplished.

Pros

Easy to use. Great way to organize tasks and assignments. Essentially one platform to capture all information regarding our clients. Messaging back and forth between employees, other departments.

Cons

Navigation is a little difficult at first. Multiple filters and options can cause confusion if not used properly.

A solid project management solution

We are a busy marketing and communications office with a very heavy and steady workload. Easy Projects helps to foster communication within our office around projects of varying priorities.

Pros

Easy Projects helps us to establish accountability and stick to deadlines. There are multiple ways to view one's assignments, which is a helpful way to accommodate different preferences and working styles.

Cons

It's not feasible to share work product -- especially larger files, such as layered design projects or videos -- through the system. The ability to do so or otherwise foster collaboration within the platform would be very helpful.

Easy Projects has been an easy and versatile project management tool for us

Pros

Easy Projects has been living up to its name for our administrators and users. It has a simple and versatile functionality that can fit just about any of our needs. Once we identified how the product would work best for us and customized it, we were very pleased with how well we moved forward. We improved our workflow with templates, we found creative uses for existing functionality to problem solve trouble areas, and the company continues to progress with new features and product improvements. The Easy Projects team has been crucial in helping us make this product fit our needs and they have always been available with thoughtful and creative solutions. We always appreciate their responsiveness and positivity.

Cons

An initial time investment and a lot of communication with Easy Projects was required in order to mold it into the right product for our team. But, it was well worth it!

Weiwei from Easy West Manufacturing

Easy Projects review result

1. Easier to manage. 2. Review the task and schedule more clearly. 3. Easier to find project and related info by using search tool. 4. Easier to see the detail schedule and the completed steps. 5. Can review all finished or will need to be finished tasks. 6. Easy to add drawing, photo and related info from Easy project email tool. 7. Easy to communication from different country or group. 8. Central control all projects.

Pros

1. See the info that I need by search related project. 2. Easy to review and easy to use.

Cons

Some times, it is not easy to find the info from related task because people still email from closed or from not related task or person who need to finish the task unless search all tasks or emails from the project.

Response from Logic Software

Replied July 2016

Thanks for the review Weiwei!

Carmen from Apis Business Solutions, LLC

Pretty Good

Pros

I like this because it makes it easy to keep track of the progress of projects. I recently discovered the timer and love it! Until then, I would write down my start and stop times. The timer has eliminated the need to do this. I feel there is much more to discover, with this software, than what we have used so far.

Cons

They keep moving things around. Early in 2018 you went to one place to access a particular project and later in 2018 they changed it to another place. I just a User but did not see the necessity of this move.

Shannan from Promo Joe

Could't do this without Easy Projects

We have in the past couple of years completed will over 1500 projects with thousands of activity level tasks. Easy Projects is the core binding agent that adheres bookkeeping to production. We simply could not have accomplished this without Easy Projects and its ability to be customized and evolve as our needs change and grow over time.

Pros

Assignments, timers, centrality, probably no 1 is the customization options!

Cons

Needs more reporting flexibility, the filter options on the Activity Center need to be applicable to assignments, Gantt view and calendar all need the same filter options.

Arik from Guideline BizTech

Great, easy to use, has fantastic tutorials

This software makes keeping track of my multiple projects much easier and if I have forgotten anything the email notifications remind me. It really has evolved how I do Project Management. It just needs the ability to show the Clients the Project Plan and Gantt view that I as the PM work on and it would be fantastic.

Pros

Makes Project Management easier and is far more user friendly than standard Project Plans. Information can be edited and updated quickly. If you can't remember what to do the walk through guides are fantastic.

Cons

Presentation of the Project Plan to Clients is the only key fault. What you as the PM work with in the Activity Center is a fantastic view of the whole project, making it easy to see where things are at but this view can't be handled over nicely to the client. there are some reports and exports that an be used but non are as good and present as nicely.

Clinton from University of Nebraska Foundation

Flexible and reliable project managment tool

Easy Projects is a flexible tool that handles pretty much anything that you can throw at it. The development team consistently brings foward innovative new features and customer service is responsive and helpful. Easy Projects continues to be a critial component of keeping our marketing communications workflow and records keeping on track.

Pros

It is dynamic and can achieve most anything you may need of it.

Cons

It can be complicated for setup and sorting out how to achieve desired outcomes at times.

An easy-to-use software that provides a common ground for our team to complete projects

More interaction with my team and ability to quickly share what we're working on

Pros

Easy-to-use Ability to customize your workspace to fit your specific needs Ability to look up past projects, even ones you haven't worked on Ability to keep track of time spent on projects

Cons

Inability to have direct contact with people on your team for certain projects. For example, a "chat" function would be perfect to get quick questions answered rather than having them posted in each milestone. Sometimes I miss notifications because someone forgot to notify me. It is annoying to receive notifications for every single interaction in a milestone, by incorporating a "chat", this would minimize the amount of interaction in a milestone - leaving just the important posts and recaps to be in each milestone of each project.

Elizabeth from Batesville

The program has helped streamline our projects and made us better communicators in the process.

Pros

Has given us a clear vision for all current and upcoming projects. Holds individuals accountable for their tasks and helps the project stay on target making our customers happy.

Cons

Wish there was a way to turn off the notifications for projects that are "on hold", so I am not receiving daily late notifications for a project. Also restricted ability for others to edit your responses or dates... not everyone is honest, but thankfully there is the audit trail.

July 2016

jack from creative media productions, inc.

Easy Projects great collaborative tool

I have used versions of Easy Project for several years, very impressed how the program keeps improving. We went from an older version hosted on our internal server to the cloud based version which gives us constant updates as well as the importance of backing up our data.

Pros

This is a great software system to track projects and tasks as well as keeping communication open with team members.

Cons

The screens could have more contrast to make them easier to read.

Response from Logic Software

Replied July 2016

Thank you for the review and feedback Jack, we appreciate it!

Landon from Studies Weekly

Industry: Publishing

Solid project management system backed by a responsive support team.

Has helped the company implement project management processes, using Easy Projects as the tool to drive this. Overall, it has been a positive move for the company.

Pros

Easy Projects has good options for structuring projects and organizing how they're viewed. The Gannt charts work well; dependencies take some work but are useful once master; custom forms provide a lot of flexibility; reporting options are robust.

Cons

The way deadlines and dates work isn't the most intuitive and has caused the most issue for users. It makes sense why it's done the way it is, but has been the single largest complaint from the user baes.

Cassie from Batesville

Industry: Graphic Design

EP Review

Pros

Easily able to log jobs, tasks, assign people to tasks.

Cons

Would like to receive live notifications once someone posts to a task. Only seem to be notified in real time if requesting approval. We often miss or have hours go by before knowing if copy, proof, etc has been posted in a particular task. Would like to be able to review past (closed) jobs, even if we weren't assigned to it before it was closed. A lot of times, we are asked to use a previous job as a starting place and have to wait for someone that has administrative access to assign us to a close job to be able to see it.

Danielle from RBA

So far I've been doing well with the program, learning more about it and how to operate it.

Pros

I like how Easy Projects can track hours of my team and making sure they are on the right timely schedule. Also allowing the admins to run reports and see data on each project and user. I can't wait to use the new power BI.

Cons

The ease of using the program can be a little frustrating/ hard to figure out. Even after learning how move around the site; there is just so much packed in. That makes it a little difficult to use.

Matt from WebWorld

Easy projects makes the projects managers easier!

Pros

Easy projects has helped making the projects easier for our clients. We manage easy projects for several client projects. it helps managing projects with the team and the client. The project statistics helps getting a high level summary about the project status. Reports works great.

Cons

No issues with managing projects using Easy Projects application. It helps managing the projects better and making it successful.

Adrienne from CyberMark International

Easy to Use!

We use this tool to manage all of our projects, without Easy Projects we would be a mess. Our team works in Easy Projects every day and it's easy to use, works great and we like the functionality.

Pros

Projects are easily managed, where before we used excel spreadsheets and it was a nightmare. We love how easy it is now that we use Easy Projects.

Cons

It's a great tool but learning how to use it for your company can be a bit of work and take time. Thankfully support is available.

Ryan from Baker & Taylor

Since adopting Easy Projects we have reduced our customer onboarding time by over 20%!

Pros

Ease of use in general. Dependencies are easy to manage and tasks can be dragged to the correct spot with ease. Customer service is great, very responsive and open to suggestions for development.

Cons

When you have multiple templates it is hard to make changes to one then apply to the same tasks in other templates. Guest portal is confusing when the user has tasks that are pending but should not be started.

January 2015

Diego from Private Small Business Entrepreneur

January 2015

My Fundamental Tool

My dream? Start my own business. Financial Resources? Very Low Assistance needed? High Easy Projects satisfied all the above and went beyond them. Being a professional with two college degrees and having worked in many fields developed my desire to have my own business, but realized that the startup could be way difficult although you have an idea in place, because you don´t know exactly what to do first and then what follows and so on, and how to achieve it. Easy Projects was truly that impulse I needed, and now, reviewing it became my fundamental daily activity to take the most out of each day and because of it I am following easy, simple, but efficient steps towards achieving my dream and I am so satisfied because my personal project is becoming alive in the most organized way as I always wanted and furthermore it helped me develop more ideas than the original one. I do really appreciate the initiative of this company that created Easy Projects with the true conscience to help entrepreneurs and professionals to follow important projects and be able to output high unimaginable projects with a truly high developed yet simple technology. I have no cons against it because I have everything I need and even more, I am impressed how these guys thought and keep thinking on every need one may have while creating a project, and these needs are solved in advance. They have also inspired me on how to give my Customers a good service. Diego S. Acron Founder (Private Small Business Entrepreneur)

Response from Logic Software

Replied January 2015

Diego, Thanks a lot for your review! I'm really happy Easy Projects helps you get closer to your dream. Vadim Katcherovski Chief Make-It-Happen Officer

Great software & better customer service

Project organization & communication with others in my group.

Pros

I like how easy this software is to use & how it helps me to keep project information & notes current. Everything is in one place.

Cons

Sometimes it feels like there are too many options so it's hard to keep up with everything. I'm still getting used to notification & tricks to get them set up the way I want without affecting anyone elses settings.

Jeff from The Co-operators

Amazing at keeping projects moving forward and holding staff accountable for tasks

Pros

The reporting that EP provides has allowed us to begin to see the ROI on our projects and find out where our roadblocks/pitfalls are.

Cons

Moving licenses around when we have staff coming and going. It would be nice to invest in a 'group' of licenses that we have access to instead of having a single license per person. This way we would have a few extras to use for temp staff as they come and go.

A straightforward tool for organizing and tracking multiple projects with relative ease.

Pros

The Easy Projects interface is intuitive and easy to learn. It provides several options for sorting and organizing projects, and it allows multiple users to access and view projects easily, which is helpful on collaborative projects like the ones we mostly work on.

Cons

We could not seem to get the Dashboard function to work as we needed it to, so we don't use that at all, which makes seeing an overview of current projects a little cumbersome. But we worked with EP to find a workaround solution that is satisfactory.

Reghina from I.D. Inspiring Development GmbH

Indeed Easy to manage projects

Last year our small Company (up to 20 poeple) was looking for a simple, user-friendly and cost-justifying solution for our ongoing and upcoming projects. We have reviewed more than 20 different softwares, including comprehensive testing for some of them. At the end the winner was Easy Projects! We were satisfied and up untill now are happy to have such an easy in-use and simple tool! Special thanks to a Support Team that is promptly reacting to any of our requests ))

Pros

Easy, intuitive, has most of the necessary functionalitites, very good and quick support, wonderful video tutorials

Cons

Time to time the software works a bit slow (Response time)

Radomír from Institute of Biostatistics and Analyses

Industry: Research

EP is all what we need

We are using task tracking, time recording and customizable users reports and overall we are satisfied.

Pros

I like sophisticated projects and tasks settings. Filtering of my tasks and activities Custom reports and business intelligence

Cons

Notifications in the browser cannot be adjusted to see only those which I want, but overall there are no issues which would bother me.

Conor from Metricon

Easy to use, a great tool for managing your day to day workflow.

Pros

The flexibility to tailor the software to your needs. Reliability is terrific, in the 3+ years I have used it (daily) I don't recall the service being unavailable once. Reporting is flexible as well.

Cons

The guest user panel is a bit basic and dated, I'd love for a guest user to have access to more information. I believe work is being done on this...

Don from Cornell University

Very easy to use. Can create project plans quickly

Ability to track multiple projects across a diverse customer portfolio

Pros

Integration with timesheet and effort tracking per task allows me to report on hours by person as it relates to a specific customer

Cons

Need to have a better view of project dependancies across a given portfolio. I'm not sure if I can make a task in Project A be related to a task in Project B

Karen from Messiah College

More organized projects

Pros

This product allows us to see all of our projects in real time. It accounts for when clients are late returning proofs and allows us to see where the project gets off track. Keeping all the conversations about a project in one space is very beneficial.

Cons

There are a few tweaks I would make to this program but it seems to me Easy Projects is very proactive in trying to make this a user friendly experience. My only complaint is when I have an issue I typically get a tutorial in reply when I just need a quick answer. However, we have a fantastic customer service representative who is always willing to take a phone call and walk me through it.

Jan from North Star Mutual Insurance Company

Flexible, Easy to Use, and Outstanding Support

One solution to keep our projects organized.

Pros

We can have one solution to track our I.T. projects and tasks. Also, Easy Projects is always working to improve the product. Customer support is great!

Cons

Message notifications need to be improved, such as showing who was notified of a message. Searching and filtering could be better and more intuitive.

Jason from KensieMae, LLC

Great project management.

Easily set up and expandable.

Pros

Lite and easy to use, flexible on the web. Ability to create different views for various task and categories. Ability to assign across team.

Cons

Client (guest) access is the worst thing. Difficult to get total client buy in. They are limited with view and actions. Better Outlook integration and not third party.

Reliable as far as the limited amount of downtime.

Pros

Reminders feature is helpful. The ability to change which project are shown and it is nice to be able to select the start page based on my usage.

Ella from Omron Automotive Technologies

Industry: Research

Software is easy to use.

Easy to track activity for a certain project

Pros

You can query anything with multiple filters. Data can be exported into excel format and you can add or delete users by a group code.

Cons

In the report generator, it should show last user with date and time. No warning that you have entered the same project code.