• Pros

• "So many features, easy to use the basics. I like the bulk email templates and email service. Easy connection to OTA's and great booking engine. The Front Desk feature is priceless"

• "This software is so easy to use and provides so many added features."

• "The system is easy to use. It is very simple to teach it to new hires. Customer service is quick and professional. "

• Cons

• "Group reservations are a little cumbersome but it's because of all the details they include. They are in the process of simplifying it."

• "Difficulty in finding directions for performing many functions and where to perform that function. Lack of a good point of sale program (hoping the new one will work well). "

• "Would like direct connect Nothing much. I like the GRID. Simple"

Browse ResNexus Reviews

Adam from Flats Luxury Suites

ResNexus Makes Short Term Rentals Easy!!

ResNexus is cost effective based upon the number of properties you manage. I like how I am able to customize the functionality to fit the nuances of my properties. I run short term rentals and am able to manage my listings on a variety of 3rd party platforms like AirBnb, Homeaway, Expedia, Booking.com and TripAdvisor using ResNexus. I am very happy with what has worked well!

Pros

ResNexus is robust! There is a lot of functionality that allows for a workflow customization to meet a variety of needs, including guest communication, promotions, cleaning staff as well as multiple property types. I switched from another program that had tremendous functionality & allowed for customization but was created by a programer so it lacked the nuance of someone daily managing a short term rental operation. ResNexus offers the customization and is easy to deploy.

Cons

I haven't found much to gripe about except that to really leverage the capabilities you need to learn their vocabulary which can be different than other programs.

Reasons for Choosing ResNexus

ResNexus offers a functional portal for all aspects of Short Term Rentals, from bookkeeping to cleaning to guest management. It is a program that will work even when I am no longer running the company.

Response from ResNexus

Replied January 2020

Adam, Thank so much for the wonderful review. We appreciate your business!

Andrea from Altimeter Cabin at Mt. Rainier

Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

Tech Support & Web Design

Excellent! The guys have been great! The rep is from the Pacific Northwest and was able to really design a great 'feel' & lend suggestions & provide SEO to bolster up my site. However, honestly, it took several months to get my website started. I signed up last November & did not get the landing page until March. This was not the reps' fault. I understand that ResNexus was understaffed due to the high volume of other Webervations users when signed on with ResNexus. I thought I was getting a complete website, but we ended up compromising on a landing page that I mostly had to build up on my time, with the rep's guidance. And, since my slow time is in winter, I did not (& have not) really get to build the site up due to lack of time on my end. I will have to get with them this fall to revisit and improve my site.

Pros

The RezNexus Team support. It's not about the software to me, really, as I had not a clue about how to use it. The reps were/are extremely helpful & reliable to get my questions answered in a timely manner. The booking engine is really intricate & fairly easy to navigate. The rep is very personable & knowledgeable and provided expert help & made tutorials for me when he was not able to help over the phone with the web pages. The rep provided the guidance with the booking engine set up & back office. Together, they made a steep learning curve for me much less intimidating.

Cons

The software works for both myself and my guests fairly easily as far as navigation. I have experienced several web development glitches which are frustrating for both myself and for the rep. For example, he completely went the 'extra mile' to find out why we were losing my images during file transfers. The rep devised a way to have me load them to my desktop & then directly onto the webpage itself. In short, the file storage within the software had (maybe still has?) deleted my work from the image files.

Reasons for Choosing ResNexus

Initially, it was because they use PayPal. But, as I got working with the rep on my website, I was really, really happy I did NOT choose GoDaddy! He is so helpful and very patient. I never feel like I am just hanging out there waiting for help (with a different tech each time). The rep provides dedicated one-on-one support. And for that, I was willing to wait a bit instead of having a substandard product.

Karen from Fish Lake Resorts

Great Update

This has provided the needed updates and stability needed for the reservations.

Pros

For a small seasonal business this was a great update and eased the business into an online platform that was a scary change from everything being hosted onsite.

Cons

The accounting features do not seamlessly interact with the established accounting procedures but that could be more and end user issue than the a software issue.

Rhitt from banderas

Good with some bad

Overall its a great system- Its all you need to run all/most aspects of your business. I.E. your reservation page and your website are linked, links to a solid credit card merchant, reservation software is fairly intuitive. However, you will drive yourself to the point of insanity trying to make changes, and other things that aren't straight forward. I.E. a one night reservation.- That being said, customer service is always there to help. I feel that the price, is not too expensive for only having to pay one company that can do so many things for your business. My only suggestion to them is to update the reservation system, making it more user friendly or idiot proof. I've only been using it for a few months. Maybe I'll get it down by the end of the year! !!!.

Pros

I like the look of the "grid" , making a reservation is fairly simple, ability to prepare taxes, and the link to the credit card system. Finally, the reservation page that links to your website that they create for you is the best part for me. Customer service is awesome, you always talk to live person. Very responsive. They will help the best they can in a timely manner.

Cons

If you have to change to a reservation, such as, add another night, or try to do a weekly rate, move to a different room, charge a monthly rate. Its nearly impossible. If you're trying to do an ongoing monthly rental- its difficult. You might as well shoot yourself now. It takes like 5 steps and doesn't work. The support team will eventually fix it, but you look like an idiot when you're trying to do this in front of a customer or on the phone. I'm not a computer programmer, but you would think you could click 7 days on the grid, hit "reservation" and it would populate a "weekly" rate. Not by hitting "accommodations", "remove" -(removing their original one, so if you f-up, hit "back", you try and find their original reservation, woops! its gone. You have to "remove" their original one in order to "add or change anything". So once your "remove" then you have to hit "rentals" then "weekly", then "search"- (for some crazy reason you have to "search" even though you know its available by looking at the "grid"- then when you hit "search" most the time it won't find the accommodation you're trying to book for them. So basically its a cluster. Giving discounts can also be a mess- there are different options but can be confusing.

Response from Nathan

Replied November 2018

Thank you for taking the time to write this review and for the feedback. We're apologize that you experienced issues with trying to change a reservation after it was made. Thank you for your kind comments about our customer support. We have made many improvement since your initial comment. For the situation in which your business was looking to change the dates or room we recommend using the drag and drop feature on the reservation grid. To change the reservation simple click and drag the reservation to a new location on the grid. With weekly and monthly rates, ResNexus does offer a way to select which rate you would like to use for a reservation on the grid when you are making the reservation. Your business has the flexibility to decide which rate plan you would like to pay when you are creating the reservation. When your guests book online, the ResNexus online booking engine automatically changes the rate plan for your units based on how many days they select. When adding a night to a reservation you can click on the reservation and then click the Rooms/Nights tab and click add. Then select which date, number of nights and which room you would like to add to the reservation. If we are you are still finding that you are having a bad experience using these features in the system please contact us at 385-218-2637 and we would be happy to provide you with assistance and listen to your feedback to help improve our system. Thank you for using ResNexus and helping us improve.

Carolyn from Hudson B&B, Hudson, NY

Completely Satisfied with ResNexus

Responsive, helpful and very professional. My business runs 100% more efficiently with ResNexus

Pros

User friendly, reliable, flexible and the technical support is amazingly good!

Cons

I least liked nothing about this software.

Reasons for Choosing ResNexus

Had the pleasure of working with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and was SOLD immediately; very knowledgable andhas provided the best technical assistance imaginable!

Response from ResNexus

Replied April 2020

Carolyn, Thank you for the great review! We appreciate the opportunity to serve you and your business!

Laura from Miners' Bay Lodge

Website Review

Pros

We really liked that ResNexus had the option to build our website as part of the package. When looking into other hospitality software, often times the website was not included and the costs involved would not have been feasible for our small company. The website is relatively user friendly and our programmer, really took the time to listen to what we wanted for our business. He was not who we originally started with, and the curent programmer came in at a time when we were behind schedule and got things back on track and developed something we were truly happy with.

Cons

The website is sometimes a little limited with its widgets and customization's unless you know how to HTML code, which we do not. However, our programmer and ResNexus support were helpful to try and achieve some of the specific requests that we were looking for. We have been told a couple of times that what we were requesting would make sense and it has been passed along to the tech support as something to look in developing, which is great, but we received this answer more than a couple of times which means we were limited as to what we were really hoping to achieve sometimes.

Reasons for Choosing ResNexus

All inclusive - website, POS, and program all in one for a reasonable price.

Kandi from Crest Country Inn

Complete and User Friendly Software

Resnesus is more than a complete and balanced software package. Emails, Advertsing and customer service have really been such a blessing! The staff is easy to work with and so professional and helpful. They are great to help you when you can't figure something out and know how to fix it quickly. Proficient and helpful staff.

Pros

This software allows one to untilize it to its fullest functionality! Meaning, it is user friendly and there is nothing that we can think of that it doesn't do within the realm of a motel software for our 30 unit motel.

Cons

No issues. Continual improvements are made that make a difference in the overal operation and use of the software.

Reasons for Choosing ResNexus

We looked for years and found expensive software packages that were meant for the larger motel chains. this software definitely meets our needs for the size of our 30 unit motel.

Carl from Walnut Canyon Cabins

Great Company to work with

There have been very few issues, and once I knew where to address the issue, they were easily resolved

Pros

It is easy to use, has many useful reports. Sandi Was extremely helpful in the web design and the rest of the support team has been knowledgeable and helpful!

Cons

Customer service on weekends and holidays is a little thin. Thankfully, we have had very few issues on weekends, however it would be comforting to know support is more available at these times

Reasons for Choosing ResNexus

Responsive, no contracts, multiple functional gateway

Response from ResNexus

Replied February 2020

Carl, Thanks so much for being a great client! We appreciate your review!

Albena from Andrews Inn

Great customer service

Pros

Direct connectivity to all main OTA's Easy to use day-to-day functions such as calendar, grid... Integrated and easy to use payment solution Sophisticated marketing tools ... and all included in the basic version Excellent customer service and support during and after integration Excellent website designers. Website design, SEO and support included in the package

Cons

I wish the rates and minimum stays could be adjusted directly from the calendar.

Reasons for Choosing ResNexus

Better functionalities and amazing customer service

Anita from Sharon Motel

Glad we switched

When I first signed on with them there were a few personnel changes that were worrisome but turned out to be no big deal. They call back when you leave them a message and seem to genuinely want to fix or change problems that I have brought up.

Pros

This software captures all the information we need for our small motel and it is very easy to use. We opted to have them build and host our website and it is so easy to make changes.

Cons

There are a few things that could use tweaking but for the most part everything works smoothly. Some of the reports could be simpler actually.

Response from ResNexus

Replied April 2020

Anita, Thanks for the great review! We appreciate your feedback and look forward to serving your business for a long time!

Katherine from Clayshire Castle

Excellent choice for a small bed & breakfast

Overall great experience, especially with the personalized customer support both during training/set up and with website development. ResNexus has really taken our online presence up quite a few notches, allowing our small family-run bed & breakfast to have a beautiful website and booking engine on par with larger hospitality businesses.

Pros

1. Customer training and support is unbelievable - everything is one-on-one with a single sales rep with ongoing access by personal email, and there is 24 hour access to an online library of articles and videos for basic functions and troubleshooting. 2. Excellent functionality - does much more than we ever anticipated we would need, and on the customer end it is one of the most professional/beautiful booking engines we have seen.

Cons

1. It is significantly more expensive when compared to competitors, but we felt the price was ultimately worth it given all the advantages ResNexus has over other similar products. 2. Although there are workarounds, it can be a bit difficult to get it to do something it wasn't initially set up to do (e.g. we are using it to sell tickets to an event at our facility, but had to get creative on how to do that.)

Reasons for Choosing ResNexus

Consistently high ratings from ResNexus customers (especially in regards to customer service and responsiveness), great appearance of booking engine for prospective guests, little to no reports/reviews found with concerns for glitches/downtimes, ability to add on customizable website all within the same interface/account

Karen from McKenzie Orchards Bed and Breakfast

Good functional product. Expensive product and we don't like their company management and policies.

Experience: We have been customers of resnexus since we opened our inn in 2009. Overall, their booking system works well, except adding special event dates and pricing is still cumbersome and time-consuming, and the clone feature doesn't do what we need. My BIG complaint has they had a software glitch that caused a customer to "sneak in" and book a two-night stay for our most expensive room on the busiest weekend of the year when we have a 3-night minimum. We asked them to make good by compensating us for the lost revenue, and after 8 years of being their customer, all they could manage to refund us was less amount. So petty and cheap, it makes me furious! We also didn't appreciate their price increase last year. They're grasping for every penny.

Pros

Many features that match the way in which we do bookings (e.g. you can set individual prices for rooms, extra persons, retail items, special event dates etc.) Good customer interface, though possibly a little confusing for some (i.e. customer selects first date and number of nights vs. just blocking out the dates you want on a calendar.)

Cons

1. Cumbersome and time-consuming to set special rates for special dates, and minimum nights (e.g. if the special rate for a room and minimum nights are the same for a number of date ranges, you should be able to set them all at once and not have to do each one individually. They never got this deficiency fixed though I talked to them about it multiple times. Worst problem: they are a bunch of cheapskates, and their rates are expensive compared to other vendors of reservation software. See the main review above. They obviously don't value loyal customers. We'd switch to another company except that the functionality of resnexus still works the best for us.

Response from David

Replied April 2017

We appreciate your comment and your business since 2009. ResNexus strives to provide the best product possible for a fair price. We understand that any loss of revenue is a frustrating experience for any business and apologize that you experienced that error. And though we strive to be error-free, the ResNexus online booking engine, like other marketing channels such as Booking.com and Expedia cannot guarantee to be error free 100% of the time. However, the ResNexus online booking engine is a powerful tool to bring in more commission free reservations. For example, your ResNexus booking engine brought in reservations for your business while you were sleeping. Just with those after hour online reservations (10PM to 8 AM) the ResNexus software produced over a 3X return on your investment in 2016. Impressively, that revenue excludes all of the other online reservations your business took during the day. Nor does it include any of the phone reservations you managed with ResNexus during 2016. ResNexus realizes that every business must weigh the risk versus the reward of marketing channel technology. Our mission is to elevate all of the businesses we work with by bringing them innovative tools to increase their reservations and revenue. We thank you for your business and for letting us be a part of your success.

Trish from Time After Time B&B

Industry: Recreational Facilities and Services

ResNexus user since 2005

I was late to the Online Reservation System craze. When I finally got onboard it was eye opening what I had been missing in ease of use and increased Revenue. The system has improved over the years and features have been added. I admit I do not use all the features there ARE. If you are a tech person you will love it. The rest of us are perhaps not as enthusiastic. I'll confess I come grudgingly to 'tech' as a big part of a hand's on business, even though I am aided by it.

Pros

It's very helpful for overseas customers to be able to book and get a confirmation. It's increased that segment of my business 100%. Also, I am able to take Reservations 24/7. Another big factor. There are very few overbooking incidents. And generally, the system operates without hiccups

Cons

The costs are becoming a problem. With all the other places a business must advertise and be 'found on the web', the bottom line 'costs' are creeping up there. I can't raise my rates (as a percentage), as much as my subscription has gone up. For a seasonal business this such as mine, it gets harder, every year. Seems like I make a little more, then my costs eat it up. A conundrum for smaller properties. AND those of us in 'out of the way' places. I have both those issues.

Simon Hannah from That Pretty Place B&B

We Highly Recommend ResNexus!

A year ago we acquired a small bed & breakfast in Indiana and with it we inherited the ResNexus booking software system. During the transition of ownership we were warmly greeted with a personal telephone call from our ResNexus Red Carpet Specialist, congratulating us on our new roles and letting us know she was just a phone call or e-mail away if we had any questions going forward. She even offered to schedule a time to train us in depth on the booking software itself. We were blown away by her kindness and willingness to answer any questions we had, despite the level of simplicity or complexity. Over the last year we have enjoyed the ease of use that ResNexus has to offer as an operator and for our patrons. Just this week, we even launched our very own ResNexus crafted website! The entire ResNexus website build team is incredible! Our lead designer on the project was very professional to work with and highly talented. Our point of contact for the overall project was warm and welcoming to work with, much as CSR was in training, CSR was quick to answer and guide any questions we had. Then we finished off the final element of the build and thanks to the ResNexus team, we now have a elegant, user-friendly, optimized for mobile website! If you are on the fence about whether to choose ResNexus over another booking software system, choose ResNexus! You won't regret it!

Pros

ResNexus is easy to use as an operator and for patrons, it's cost-effective, offers a personal touch with a Red Carpet Specialist dedicated to your business, and their team is friendly and easy to connect to with.

Cons

There are no cons to ResNexus! That's the great thing about this system! Even if you were to find one, a ResNexus Red Carpet Specialist is just a call away to guide you to the answers you seek.

MICHAEL from The Villa Bed and Breakfast

Great Option for reservation software solutions

We started the process of analyzing the different reservation software in April 16'. Almost too many to review. Beforehand we prioritized our needs and narrowed the field based on those factors. There were 4 in the final selection that performed about the same things with similar costs. We chose Resnexus because of the outstanding customer service. From the beginning and starting with the owner Fred, we trained then trained some more on many of the facets of this system; and we are still learning after 5 months. But the tools offered make our lives better with more time to focus on guests and running the bed and breakfast. If I had one concern it would be about the costs. In our previous system that only offered a guest to reserve through our web site it cost $200 per year. Credit card process was separate and was one of the cheapest providers. Now the fee is over $1700 per year with Resnexus plus other fees from separate companies for icloud, allocator and higher credit card fees. But at this point, we feel the fees are tolerable.

Pros

Resnexus has almost everything needed for my reservation requirements. It is very thorough in all aspects of the process from guests management to payments to confirmations.

Cons

It still has some glitches. For example, my weekend, Friday and Saturday has a higher rate and also a 2 night minimum. Currently, the system allows them to reserve for a Saturday plus Friday or Sunday. Sunday through Thursday is a cheaper weekday rate. Also since we are remotely located, if a guest books for Saturday, probably 70% of them will select Sunday. Friday then will not be occupied. If Resnexus could fix this issue, the monthly fees would be covered in Friday night bookings

Kathleen from Sisters Bunkhouse

It's probably some of the BEST customer service I've ever experienced!!

Pros

I run my own little inn and I don't know what I don't know...as I'm brand new to this business. ResNexus has helped every step of the way - they have...told me about many of things I need to consider, helped me set up best practices, given me advertising/marketing advice, helped me figure out how to handle cancellations, etc. etc. And, I've been determined to run this business myself. I wanted to begin by selling my rooms nights direct and not through third-party travel websites. They helped me set up my online reservation system and have held my hand every step of the way. Every single time I call customer service I get a totally pleasant and competent person. I don't think I've ever had an issue that hasn't been resolved. It's so nice to know that they are ALWAYS there and ALWAYS available. I honestly can't say enough about their customer service. I'm sure I have asked the exact same question more than once, and they have very politely helped me through my issue and answered my question(s) again! Long story long - I couldn't do what I'm doing without ResNexus. I just feel so safe having them on my team. I've been doing this about two years now and panic at the thought of having to switch! I'm very very happy!!

David from Dragonfly Guest House

ResNexus platform is essential for B&B's

ResNexus is an essential tool for us in running our business. We have used other similar online tools/services, but ResNexus far exceed them all. Highly Recommend, the change over to them is totally worth the initial setup and training.

Pros

First, the team helps us with every configuration necessary to get us started day one. The training that comes with the product is key to establish an online presence necessary to run our business. ResNexus offers so much whether your a small B&B or a large hotel. Key features include simple online booking tools, marketing & sales tools, front desk interface, administration tools all in one product. It provides a very professional look and syncs via their channel manager to work seamlessly with all the big external online booking sites.

Cons

Initially the marketing feature offered that handles the promotion/newsletters is somewhat complicated for the average user. But I have to say that if I need assistance they are there for me all the way with their red carpet service.

Reasons for Choosing ResNexus

ResNexus offered us a one-stop-shopping product that meet the needs of our business at an affordable price.

Teresa from The Gryphon House

Excellent reservation program

We researched several popular programs before settling on ResNexus and in our over 9 years of use, I have never been sorry that we chose this one! Staff was always reachable and helpful, no one ever made me feel stupid because I couldn’t figure something out, and they were open to suggestions from their users. I very highly recommend it!

Pros

ResNexus was easy to use from the very first day, and everyone on the staff went out of their way to help us implement its use in our 8 unit urban bed and breakfast. The fact that it was easy to read and understand put ResNexus head and shoulders above the other programs that we researched.

Cons

Almost nothing! The things that bugged me were minor ones, like a page not being saved automatically and that sort of thing. Mostly it was just things that I didn’t know how to use correctly that the staff swiftly helped me figure out.

Reasons for Choosing ResNexus

Because I could easily look at the screen and figure out what I was seeing! None of the other programs were nearly as user friendly and easy to understand. Also the original salesman was amazingly friendly, knowledgeable, and helpful, and he assured me that the company would stand behind me all the way—and they did!

Response from ResNexus

Replied April 2020

Teresa, Thank you so much for the wonderful review! We work hard to make our software end user friendly and are grateful for the feedback!

Laura from LionsGate Inn

Stunning Desktop Version of Website

ResNexus is a fantastic company that I highly recommend. I love the slick and modern desktop website we created and appreciate all the time and effort the design team put into helping me. They don't even charge for the set up (only a reasonable monthly fee), so I consider it a great value, too! They are a growing company and because of that their newest areas of development (websites, direct connect with third party travel sites, etc.) are weaker than their more robust and tested reservation software. But despite the challenges I've experienced, I still highly recommend them because they have wonderful people working for them who are always courteous, patient and sincerely interested in helping and they are always improving their products to create a better user experience.

Pros

We are always getting compliments on our website thanks to the creative talents of the team at ResNexus. The designer, did a fantastic job choosing photos and layout and teaching me how to use the software along the way. I liked that they offered website design templates to work from and I like having the freedom to manage the site (change text/photos and pages) myself.

Cons

The desktop version of the website is beautiful, but the mobile version lacks design options. They are aware of this and are working on improving it. Also, the website builder is a bit clumsy and not as user friendly since it's created by programmers and not designers, but the front end website has great flow and function for customers. Although it's easy to change text and photos, I wish it was easier and more intuitive to change layout and components/widgets.

Ron from Seven Oaks Inn / Bed & Breakfast

Excellent Fit for Hospitality/Inn Keepers

As I mentioned earlier any innkeeper will do well to implement this software. We have a quality relationship with ResNexus with no plans to change. We made the change to ResNexus December of 2017. I depend on ResNexus the same as I do our banking source.

Pros

I discovered ResNexus from another innkeeper's website. After I reached out to their organization the presentation was well organized leading to my making the only change we have made in the nine years of our establishment. Customer service is reliable. The company operates with integrity and takes responsibility when needed. Any innkeeper would make a solid choice to use this software.

Cons

My comment is not a negative concerning RexNexus. When you implement the software review all your settings very carefully.My reasoning if your company works with online booking agents, it is important that your settings are correct to prevent mishaps. Just a FYI always keep a weather eye on your OTS especially if you use direct connect.

Response from ResNexus

Replied January 2020

Ron, thank you so much for taking the time to leave such a great review! We appreciate your business!

Laura from Mount Elbert Lodge and Cabins

Best product for our small business many years

I can't remember when we started with Resnexus, at least 6 years ago, to allow us to enter into the world of online reservations. It has done a great job of that and so much more. The team is always ready to help us with questions or problems and continue to add new programs and features to improve the overall scope and quality. We don't pay for that which we don't feel serves our business well so the fact that we have continued with Resnexus says volumes! Thanks for a great product and great service.

Pros

It's comprehensiveness and ease of use.

Cons

Well, it would always be fun if it weren't so expensive. I have a hard time finding the place to print out an arrival folio for our guests to sign at check in. We still use the program our son wrote for us for that particular print project and occasionally I can't get into that program and have to print something suitable from Resnexus. We don't like the look and info. provided on Resnexus's form as well and as I said, I have to search around each time to find where that form is. Our program has the option to print the day's arrival folios with one click and that would be nice.

Ellen from Briar Patch Bed & Breakfast Inn

Best Reservation Software Ever

We switched to ResNexus from another reservation system a few years ago. ResNexus' system is easy to use and they are constantly improving it. I also attend their annual training at their headquarters to make sure I am taking advantage of all their system has to offer. Finally, all the people I have encountered at ResNexus have been knowledgeable and responsive.

Pros

Easy of use Comprehensive Responsive support

Cons

I like everything about the ResNexus software.

Response from ResNexus

Replied January 2020

Ellen, Thanks for the great review and for coming to ResNexus Academy!. We appreciate your business!

ADRIENNE from Driftwood Inn

Excellent Choice for small Hotel, RV Park or B&B

Overall experience over the last 6 years has been excellent. I value their customer support and website team. I especially enjoy the training academy that they put on every year where many innkeepers can meet, network, learn and give feedback for the continuous improvement of this software. In particular, I love that Resnexus listens.

Pros

Resnexus support it awesome and they really care Love the visual grid and the ability to make fractional bookings Automatic Welcome and Thank you emails Automatic Confirmations with unique descriptions for unique rooms Yield Management Easy to use Website integration On-going training Continuous Innovating Excellent Customer Service

Cons

I wish the integration with quickbooks worked for me; but I hear they are working on it. Hoping for Day Tour Integration as we offer a number of charters & tours; there is a work around but can't wait to have that simplified

Jim from Muth Holdings LLC

The Best for our Beaufort House Inn in Asheville NC USA

We would, and have, recommended this software program and the company to many others in our industry....Thank you!

Pros

We love ResNexus Reservation Management Software for our small business in Asheville NC. The initial training period is well supported by their team which enabled us to become proficient very quickly. On-going ease of use and technical support is the best recommendation for a new user as well. We have found that the response from our Red Carpet Rep is fantastic....and no question is too small. We also love the regular updates which are always determined by listening to their customers. The initiation of their Guest "Feature Request" was inspired :))

Cons

Only real issue from time to time is "unhooking" the guest money if we are creating a special circumstance etc....understanding that the procedural policies of ResNexus are designed to protect us as well as our guests.

Amy from Pueblo Bonito b&b inn

Renewed Appreciation!

Since July 2015, I've found a vast improvement of product and customer service in Reservation Nexus. The GDS connection contract via Innlink was extremely frustrating for me when an issue needed to be resolved quickly and accurately in the past. Now, I'm no longer on the GDS system, rather I have direct connections with the OTA's through MyAllocator which Reservation Nexus contracted with to over come this frustrating issue. Though this is not a perfect system as nothing is, it's far improved and the savings are huge which I sincerely appreciate! I must give accolades to Reservation Nexus for these improvements. I sincerely appreciate Reservation Nexus' commitment and desire to work with me a small 19 room b&b as well as listen to my needs. I've found service much improved after my change from GDS to MyAllocator and the ResNexus' staff makes a point in making sure I'm getting the help I need if I need it. re solved quickly. and when I need it most- they've made a renewed believe in me!

Pros

Report creation and capabilities. Ease of updating rates/inventory. Upload ease of photos, text, etc.

Deborah from Seven South Street Inn Bed & Breakfast

Every Bed and Breakfast needs this system

Rep is my Red Carpet Professional. There hasn't been an issue that I've had yet that she hasn't handled swiftly and professionally. It is a please to work with their team.

Pros

The ease of use, their support team was the best getting you started with the system, transferring your bookings over to their system, training and most of all support. Any questions, a quick phone call and it is handled with ease. They are constantly improving their own system making your work ever easier and adding new features that we are looking for to improve our business. One of the best parts of the system if you use OTA's, NO MORE DOUBLE BOOKINGS.... What a relief. And the new web site they just designed for the Seven South Street Inn is just beautiful. Already increased my occupancy 10% over August 2017.

Cons

I find the process of trying to process credits convoluted.

Kandi from Crest Country Inn

Best Reservation Software Ever!

This software is user friendly and saves so much time regarding incoming reservations! Every aspect of the reservation system for a motel is completely covered and then some! Reports are numerous and very helpful with financial, occupancy and communication aspects of business. Buying the software though without excellent support isn't worth much. The Resnexus team is great at answering questions and providing assistance when you need it. It's a win win for everyone involved. We have had other software companies try to recruit us but quite frankly, we have no interest in converting to someone else. We are extremely satisfied!!

Pros

User friendly, complete with extras. I love the way there is always something new; something done better to make the system work better for us. The Resnexus team is great at listening to what people's needs are and responding to them!

Cons

minor glitches that Resnexus is always on top of and makes it a point to fix right away.

Alison from Alaska Paddle Inn

Overall happy but not happy enough to stay with them.

With ResNexus not taking the CVV security code, I have to contact every person for multiple properties to get it when they book online. This takes hours out of my schedule. Many other companies are lower in price and also have myallocator or a different channel manager built into their fees, with ResNexus it is additional. We have had more over the phone reservations this year because people can't differentiate which property is available or if it is booked. It would be nice for our potential guests to have the grid, because that is very easy to understand. Overall I have been happy but now that credit card processing companies are requiring the security codes, and ResNexus prices have gotten higher, I am switching companies.

Pros

I love the grid. The software is pretty easy to learn and navigate through. ResNexus has great customer service.

Cons

Customers don't understand the reservation calendar. ResNexus doesn't take the CVV codes. Expensive!

Frank from Lantern Light Inn

One Stop Shop Operating System and More!

It was great and the website designer and trainer [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] went above and beyond. You got a keeper there.

Pros

Love the easiness and love the way the website and all functions are available on the drop down menu right at the reservation Grid screen.

Cons

Nothing it is great and very self-trainable with all the online and training materials available for us.

Reasons for Choosing ResNexus

Great ease and common sense reports and entries without all the extra that is hidden and hard to get to.

Mari from Country Charm Log Cabins

Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

Still a winner.

We have used this software program for several years. Prior to ResNexus, we had two other reservation systems and had problems with both of them. We watched a presentation at one of the trade shows and thought we would give them a try. We have never regretted our decision. We received everything promised. Any time we call or email with a question, the answer is given in a timely manner. It is helpful to have the same support person, but when others have needed to step in, it all went well. This was a sound business decision on our part and we continue to enjoy the system. Also, when we initially went thru training, it was not as difficult as we imagined.

Pros

Easy to understand and use. All users are able to suggest changes and upgrades.

Cons

of course, the price. But we get what we pay for and glad we have this product.

Susan from Rosemont Inn & Cottages

ResNex Is My Indispensable "Partner"

I resisted using a reservation software for much too long because I feared losing control and contact with potential guests. Finally, good innkeeper friends insisted I give Reservation Nexus a try and it was one of the smartest, most beneficial business decisions I have made for my two properties. There are so many possibilities with the software and so much innovation with the company. Finally, I cannot say enough positive things about ResNex customer service.

Pros

Its flexibility and the outstanding design that blends perfectly and seamlessly with my website design.

Cons

I do nothing with Birthday/Anniversary information and I don't like being "forced" to have it on my listing. I think it creates an expectation of my guests that I don't fulfill and don't wish to fulfill. This kind of information is rather dated and should be optional to the innkeeper.

Michaele from Carriage Way Inn Bed & Breakfast

Very user friendly!

Their customer service is top notch and a specified Red Carpet Specialist is assigned to each client.

Pros

The software has all the functionality and more of programs that large resorts use; however, it is much more user friendly. It enables a small property to look and behave high-tech just like large properties by having integrated Marketing/Mass Emails/Customization modules. You can now even have them build your company a website that is totally integrated with the reservation software side. It's a big time saver not having to update 2 programs with rate changes, etc.

Cons

Report functionality is sometimes lacking a bit, but they always listen to suggestions and are constantly releasing updates.

Michelle from HIDDEN CREEK BED & BREAKFAST

Congrats ResNexus on keeping one step ahead of this changing market

Our B&B has been with ResNexus for over 10 years. We started with reservation software and have added on credit card processing and now a new website. ResNexus has found a way to provide top notch services for so many aspects of our B&B business. Our recent experience building a new website was very easy and we could not be happier with the results. We have already noticed an uptick in hits on the site. We had a limited timeline for job completion and there was never any question about getting the job done on time. The new website looks great on computer, tablet and mobile applications. The site is incredibly easy to update and change. Thanks for a job well done.

Pros

This software is so easy to use and provides so many added features.

Cons

Like everything else in this industry, costs just keep going up and up.

Jeff from Coos Canyon Campground & Cabins

ResNexus Reservation and Website software

Overall, it has been a great experience, easy to use and train on the software and decent value. I will recommend this software to friends and business owners.

Pros

We just launched the website with ResNexus web team. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was great to work with. Extremely customer focused and responsive to my suggestions and requests. We worked as a team bouncing ideas off of one another to get to the final design and function of the site.

Cons

We are experiencing slow downs with the reservation side of the software in the Reservation Grid. When testing on multiple sites and locations, it reacts the same, so I've ruled out the internet speed and computer. The Reservation team has been slow to respond. Wish they were as responsive as the website team.

Response from ResNexus

Replied February 2020

Jeff, Thanks for the review! We will check into the speed issue and see if we can diagnose it.

Stephen from Gaslight-Inn

A real game changer for an old Innkeeper

I have been offering quality accommodations for 38 years in the downtown Seattle area in a beautiful landmark home with 8 guest rooms and heated pool. When I turned 70 I was having a hard time keeping all my reservations together, and since I was working on a manual system, me, myself, and I ther would be some overbookings and customer details misplaced etc. Then salvation came, thru a friend who was using reservation nexus and was about as didgitaly challenged as myself. He suggested that I call them ASAP. I did just that and from that moment on, my life and business life changed. I am still happy and greeting my guests at 75 with a renewed interest in what I have created here in Seattle. They are a wonderful company, in fact they feel like family the way they treat me and my business.

Pros

The personal service if I have any difficulties at all and the simplicity of their software so that even an old duffer like me can make it happen and enjoy it at the same time. They are just wonderful and I cant thank them enough for their great product.

Cons

There is none! I really mean that, I realize this sounds to good to be true but for someone like me with a limited knowledge of computers, social media, and no knowledge of how ro prepare business reports This has allowed me to stay working and enjoying my business and all it has to offer without worrying about the reservation part of the business.

Diane from Haddonfield Inn

ResNexus surpassed our hopes and expectations.

5 Stars-Plus recommended! In addition to our great new software, ResNexus built a beautiful new website and designed new visually appealing marketing templates. Any of our support questions have been answered expeditiously as we’ve occasionally needed with getting accustomed to our new system, which is light years beyond what we had been struggling with prior to migrating to ResNexus Professional. We feel very fortunate to have discovered the stellar customer service, software and marketing solutions ResNexus offers.

Pros

Our ResNexus software is extremely user friendly, and has so many great features built in to streamline our daily tasks so we can more fully direct our energies toward our guests. Our "Red Carpet Professional" has been absolutely that and more. She is genuine and caring, and has been helpful beyond measure, positively committed to finding solutions to rise above seemingly insurmountable challenges with our previous legacy system. Her dedication to excellence and her follow-up skills speak volumes about ResNexus as a company, and our interactions with all other ResNexus staff from day one forward has been likewise, truly remarkable.

Cons

As with any new system, there was a bit of a learning curve working editing the marketing templates, but ResNexus quickly helped us with that too. It's great to be able to make any adjustments we'd like.

Donald from The Carriage Inn Bed and Breakfast

Excellent Product Excellent Suuport

We just completed website development with ResNexus and it was easy and allows us to make changes ourselves while they take care of Search Engine Optimization and ADA Compliance.

Pros

This Company is filled with people who are passionate to make their customers succeed! The Red Carpet Professionals (Support Team) are professional, knowledgeable and supportive!

Cons

They are working on improving the email marketing products they offer to make them easier to use!

April from All Seasons RV Park

Can be difficult to use

We use this for making reservations, checking in guests, changing dates, and accepting payment.

Pros

What I like most about this program is that it is fairly easy to book reservations, to check in customers, and to edit reservations if needed. You can also take payments through this program and that is easy as well.

Cons

What I like least about this program is that it is tedious to use when doing certain things. When you want to book someone for a month, you have to go in and check every single day instead of just doing a range of dates. It is not very intuitive when it comes to booking multiple dates or changing dates. It is time consuming and clunky. Compared to other hotel/camping programs, this could be improved.

Paul from Meyer Bed & Breakfast

Great service and product

ResNexus allows us to operate more than one property. Without it, there's no way we'd be able to manage.

Pros

The software is very sharp but also easy for someone like myself to use. I'm not the most computer literate. It's easy for staff to pick it up as well, but the most important part of ResNexus is actually the incredible customer service. You would have to look to Southwest Airlines to find similar service. Simple great!

Cons

Haven't really run into a con yet and since they are continuously improving, I doubt I will.

Superior grade

Gabriel from Devils Tower Lodge

Pulling us out of the dark ages!

In a word, wonderful! Since joining ResNexus our business has grown, stress has decreased and the phone rings less but we're getting more business than ever due to online bookings! If we every have a question someone always answers the phone and is quick to help! If on the off chance they don't know how to fix my issue right then and there the answer is alway, "let me find out how to do that and get it done for you." Its so easy. I really can't say enough about how much we appreciate and enjoy using ResNexus.

Pros

Ease of use for us and the ease of booking for clients. Reports Keeps me organized

Cons

It would be nice to be able to look up clients by retail items. We run a B&B & climbing school. It would be nice to be able to see who was climbing with us every day/week based on that. A email builder like the one for the website would be nice. We always need help because we don't know HTML.

Kris from Arbor Hill Inn

Perfect Software for my 12 Room Inn!

We have been with Resnexus for 8 years. They have been wonderful to work with and extremely knowledgeable. I have a 12 room Inn and have the ability to have an online presence and can compete with the larger branded properties thanks to Resnexus. The software is simple to use, offers the design and functionality of a much more expensive software, and lets me run my business seamlessly! One of the best business decisions I ever made!

Pros

Ease of use and options to let me have an online presence to compete with larger branded properties. My support counselor is also amazing!!!

Gwendolyn from Grandview Bed & Breakfast Mount Dora

Exceptional in Every Way

Resnexus makes it easy for us to accept reservations without the use of an additional employee answering calls all day. The program is easy to use. We also value the reporting system, it's really an all in one product.

Pros

Resnexus is very user friendly, I love how I can make changes anytime. This is the only product we need.

Cons

There is nothing to dislike, the only thing that is time consuming is learning a new process in the software system. But that is something you must accept in any new process.

Mary from Ala Kai Bed & Breakfast

I receive direct reservations via my website and enter others through third party travel sights.

Able to maintain accurate scheduling of reservations which in turn prevents double booking. Over the years, I appreciated the improvements in both ease of use and customer support.

Pros

Ease of use. Company responded to user concerns and added new features which shortens the time of each entry. Lowered rather increased monthly service fees.

Cons

Not compatible with Expedia or Booking.com. In today's booking community, not having compatibilityto major travel sights such as Expedia and Bookin.com

Response from ResNexus

Replied February 2018

Thank you for taking the time to write us this positive review Mary! We did want to let you know that we do offer a way to connect with OTA sites such as Expedia and Booking.com in our system. We can send availability to them through two different third party connections. These connections offer real-time updates sent to over 300 different OTA¿s including Expedia and Booking.com . If you would like to learn more about these options please give us a call.

Dana from Stuart Avenue Inn Bed and Breakfast

Effective, Evolving, and GREAT Customer Support

Have been using this software for 5 years. Programmers solicit feedback and input on future features. They are always upgrading and adding functionality. They are patient with ludites, and have great tutorials for refreshers. Some functions seem overly time consuming, but I'm glad that I have the capability afforded by them.

Pros

Always adding functionality and refining product. Interfaces well with existing web site.

Cons

Some basic features like updating room rates is time-consuming and repetitive.

Meleasa from La Paloma Hot Springs & Spa

Basics are Great!

Basic reservation system works very well. Looking forward to future enhancements that are in process. My main complaint is trying to find where certain extra functions are located that are used rarely. Need an administrative link to a detailed diagram of where to perform every function.

Pros

Very dependable.

Liz from Hermitage Hospitality

Not as good as it used to be

Pros

user friendly for a B&B. Offers most features that are needed today. They offered a 90 day cooking calendar which is nice and not everyone has that.

Cons

Customer service has continued to decline in the 7 years I have used ResNexus. They have made several costly mistakes with managing my channel mgt and do not take responsibility or answer emails. Very disappointed after 7 years. Price also seems to higher than competition.

David from Corner George Inn Bed & Breakfast

Developing our website...

This is our first stand alone website ever. Our domain name was "call forwarded" to our "website", a listing on bbonline, not a bad way to go in the early years. Team did a great job transferring the information from our old "website" to Resnexus. The pictures we submitted and the ones he found elsewhere on the internet were coordinated very nicely. When we wanted to update the copy team showed us how to do it ourselves. When we wanted our rooms in a particular order according to price Team figured out how to do it. All along the way Team either called or e-mailed us daily. When we had other changes we could not make, the team made them immediately. Thanks to the Team at Resnexus who made this a very pleasant experience.

Pros

I like the big pictures, the clarity, organization and ease of use.

Cons

The mobile version needs to show more pictures, less text and tabs on the screen that go to ...accommodations, dining, events, etc. without going first to the intermediate step "menu".

Reasons for Choosing ResNexus

Without hesitation...the personal contact at Resnexus and the fact that you have a superior product...You all do a great job!

Stewart from Motel TOrrey

Seamless Integration

Excellent

Pros

The Intuitive use, and pleasant layout. ResNexus is always upgrading, and paying attention to current market trends and demands.

Cons

It is not easy to come up with anything that I don't like about ResNexus. If I had to find something I guess it would be the occasional wait on the phone for support, but this is pretty common with big tech companies that are helping non techies like me.

Local

Tom from Harvest House Bed and Breakfast

ResNexus Review

I have enjoyed my overall experience with ResNexus thru the years, and if there is something I don't understand the support team are always available with prompt and friendly service.

Pros

I like everything about this software, it's easy to use and all the reports makes it much easier to stay on top of my business

Cons

For a small business like myself I believe it to be a little pricey.

Reasons for Choosing ResNexus

I never thought of using anything else.

Martha from Cooksville Farmhouse Inn

Resnexus Makes Innkeeping Work

Resnexus is brain central in my business for all of my calendars, bookkeeping, scheduling and communicating with guests. I highly recommend it.

Pros

Excellent customer service. I've been with this company for 10 years and have always gotten very good help when I needed it.

Cons

I wish it was easier to use the website on my phone. Making changes to the calendar and blocking dates is awkward.