• Pros

• "Easy of use, simplicity, clean designs and superb customer service make StorEdge simply the best. Support is always quick, responsive and knowledgeable. Absolutely love working with them. "

• "Very user friendly and visually appealing. The gate software is also very helpful. Love how it corresponds an incoming number to a customer."

• "The friendliness of the software is so nice. It is so easy to use and very easy to train. Our tenants love the ease of use for them to use the online rental center. "

• Cons

• "There are a few specific things that I would prefer to be more tailored to our specific locations, but overall we love the software!"

• "There are a few features that could stand some clarification. The move out process before rent is due and then it charges rent regardless could use some work."

• "The only thing I like least about this software is when I was having difficulties moving people in to the unit but it has been fixed and works well."

Browse storEDGE Reviews

Michelle from American Mini Storage

Easy-Use

I love how the Auction is set up, and the Task software and how it helps with management at the storage facility. The organized reports and accounts and units. It seems user Friendly, but with potential in getting certain needed obligations completed to keep the storage requirements on a straight path and organized.

Pros

It has a lot of potential in the making, I love the way the software looks, it isn't too complicated, but the training video make up for the help guide on storEdge, which most Storage associated sites don't provide effectively.

Cons

I just realized that from transiting from Sitelink to StorEdge, i wish they could provide a Pro-Rate Calculator for convenience use for potential customers. Also, I wish for the TASK that storage facility could conduct a specific TASK for ex: When they wish Walkthroughs to be completed per week and frequency.

Chelsea from Extra Self Storage

Transitions can be exciting and stressful, but the StorEdge experience has left me without concern!

There are a lot of great little features that really make an impact. Many of the rent courtesy notices, late reminders, auto pay withdrawals and even most late fees are automated which frees up a lot of time enabling management staff to focus on other business necessities. I think the best aspect is that StorEdge offers so many great amenities that can be tailored to each individual business based on their needs so you're not forced to use a default setting.

Pros

It's honestly a composition of little features that make the job easier. I LOVE that StorEdge allows you to see if a tenant has opened/read an email notification that has been sent; much like a read receipt. Additionally, the online payment and account management feature has been a fantastic new option that both myself and my customers enjoy. The online payment feature has allowed tenants to update and manage their auto pay settings as well. This is a wonderful amenity for customers because they're not forced to take the time out of their busy schedules to make it by during office hours, they can manage and update their payment preferences at their convenience. It's also fantastic how automated many tasks are such as emails, SMS notifications, auto pay withdrawals and most late fees. None of those even require the click of a button to execute the task, which enables the management staff to focus on other business necessities. The StorEdge program allows you to customize and tailor the features to your business! Not having to remember to post date payments after a bank deposit is amazing! StorEdge will automatically take any payments made after your "close of day" bank deposit report and add them to the next deposit cycle. Last but not least, if you're ever feeling lost, StorEdge support staff is always quick to respond and happy to help find a solution to your inquiry.

Cons

Please note that the following statements are more like suggestions than complaints: It would be great to add a very obvious way to "flag" an account. For example "don't accept checks", do not rent to", etc. There already is a place to note it, but a more conspicuous notification would be quite helpful since there are multiple staff members operating the software in one office. The only other suggestion I have is in regards to the sale/auction process. It would be great if there was a way to type in the description of items being sold rather than hand writing it on the notice of sale. The second observation is by no means an issue, I just feel it would look cleaner if the items listed for sale came out printed on the document.

Cody from Martin Coastal Storages

Industry: Facilities Services

Its only getting more advanced and easy to use day by day.

My overall experience with Storedge only gets better by the day and that is because they are very proactive with making the software better by the day. I wasn't to sure about the program when i first started using it but they have made many awesome updates and advances and continue to make things easier managing self storage facilities.

Pros

From my experience with storedge, is how clean and advanced of a program it is. Its very user friendly and with the universal search bar per facility, it makes life way easier when you have a few hundred tenants to work with. I was skeptical on a few different things when i first started using the program, there were a few things that i think could have been made more up to date. That is what i found over time to be such a great aspect to using Storedge is how proactive the advancement in the software is. They have made and continue to make advancements with integrations that make managing stage facilities much easier. Plus i the customer service is always very friendly and knowledgeable when it comes to navigating the software.

Cons

Being that they seem to have a great deal of knowledge when it comes to the software program, it doesn't however seem they have a great deal of knowledge about self storage facilities. There are a few bugs here and there that get frustrating because of that. They are proactively working those bugs out and are constantly updating either fixes or new updates all the time. They do not have a mobile application that i personally would love to have. Since its based back east being that they are 3 hours ahead, if i have any issues and need to reach customer service after 2 pm pacific time they are closed at 5 pm Eastern. i do wish they could stay open a bit longer.

Doug from Smithville Self Storage

StorEdge is going down hill quickly thanks to STORABLE and [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]

StorEdge was GREAT in June 2016-2017 because they always answered the phone and helped us get past problems. Starting in 2018 their Help Desk began to decline and could only tell us "we are working to correct the problem" with no time table to fix issues. In 2019 the wheels fell off. Anything that was good about StorEdge is now gone. The company was purchased by is [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] ([SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] of Sparefoot and Storable) and customer service is now 100% gone and useless. Now STORABLE owns 5 companies: SiteLink, StorEdge, Select Merchant Services, PAYA, and two other credit processing companies. They have a created a MONOPOLY that is causing harm and disfunction to all of these once great companies. It is a SAD day when capitalism and competition simply disappears because of one large company who's goal is only to make more money.

Pros

StorEdge is pretty easy to use and find your way around the software. When we were first started with the software 4 years ago it WAS speedy and their customer service WAS amazing. NOT ANY MORE!

Cons

1. Since they have been bought out by [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] at Sparefoot/STORABLE their customer service has been non-existent. Their HELP DESK is a joke. They have 7 employees to "Help" 4000+ storage locations. 2. I had double billing using autopay on two different months in 2019. I had to spend 9 hours voiding over 200 autopay transactions, and three days making phone calls apologizing to my tenants. 3. Their TASK bar is non-functional and useless. 4. They do not have a function for "prorated move-ins" 5. Storable Company now controls SiteLink, StorEdge, and all 4 credit card processing companies that they work with - Storable now sets the credit card processing rates! It is a total MONOPOLY! 6. Their automated emails/text messages will get stuck in "pending" and will not always go out to customers even though their software said it has. StorEdge will no longer work to fix problems because they no longer communicate with their customers and Storable raised our rates even though I'm doing more work now that the StorEdge software is failing in autopay, communication, and customer service.

Reasons for Choosing storEDGE

I choose StorEdge because they offered cutting edge software, integrated website, and outstanding customer service. Now I am leaving them for the same reason I joined them. BAD customer service!

Brad from 10 Federal Storage

StorEdge rocks!

Working with the StorEdge team is an absolute pleasure... their platform is already running circles around the competition and the margin is only going to widen from what I have seen. We use them to run a fully automated self storage platform that utilizes the Janus SecurGuard lock. They are the only ones that can make the whole system actually function correctly!! Beware of other groups claiming the same thing- there is a lot more that goes into it than meets the eye! Another amazing thing is StorEdge listens to their customers... I feel guilty at times for the onslaught of ideas I throw their way, but to their tremendous credit that have invested in and delivered far more of these ideas than I surely deserve! Do yourself a favor, give them a try..... (And no, they are not paying me to say this stuff! They are one of the few groups I would actually happily write a testimonial for!)

Pros

It works well and is only getting better!

Cons

It can't babysit my five kids, but I guess I can't really blame them for that.

Fred from Washington Development co

Accessive Charge

OK

Pros

When I was going to open an account, they gave me an application for credit card processing , then they chnaged the processing company, the first company processing was never cancelled , so for almost a year I had nominal fee charged by the first CC Processing Co, which I never remibursed and Storeedge nver follow up on that.

Cons

Additional small charge by one processing company that never got the busisess.

Rebecca from Advantage Self Storage

Storedge changed our company!

Easy to use, easy to train with, and customer service is great!

Pros

EVERYTHING! Our rentals increased and our past due's decreased within months of implementing this software for our company. It was so easy to change from a different software to storedge and it is super simple to train new employees on.

Peter from Pete's Friendly Home Inspection

it does what you need

Pros

we manage 2 separate storage facilities with the software. does everything it needs to for us to run efficiently.

Cons

when looking up a client you need to be in the correct facility. if you are in location "a" and you client is at location "b" your search for them will return no results. not an issue if you have 1 location but i can imagine if you are managing multiple locations this would be cumbersome.

Emily from ZiworX Inc.

Everything you need

I have been a user of storEDGE for a little over a year now. Overall, it keeps everything organized and categorized. It is hard sometimes to find the information you need unless you use it everyday all day. The tenant information is difficult to find if you're on the unit screen and vise versa. Also, as far as settings goes and being able to change things or view certain administrative things, it can be very difficult to navigate. Most of the time I have to select multiple things before I can find the feature that I am truly looking for.

Pros

Dashboard makes it easy to view payment dues Multiple contacts under one tenant name Dashboard gives you recent activity

Cons

Difficult to navigate at times Reports can be challenging

Michael from Bross Enterprises, LLC

Solid tenant and facility management program! Easy to use, excellent feature set!

Pros

Main, most used features on the left sidebar and the right sidebar makes it easy to keep track of the important tasks and communications. And tech support has been great - fast and efficient!

Cons

Access to the db for creating local tenant lists would be nice. Also, I'd like the ability to create customized letters, reports, etc., without having to contact support.

Attractive and intuitive user interface paired with frustrating functionality quirks

Pros

The user interface is well designed and intuitive for anyone who has ever used a smartphone. It is easy for site managers to learn and grasp quickly. Reports can be downloaded in various formats for analysis and data manipulation. Customer service is generally friendly and responsive. The management team continually works to improve the product.

Cons

storEDGE reporting lacks logic from an operational perspective. Their team does not have industry experience and this shows in their product. For example, occupancy reports order units by door width rather than by square footage which makes pricing difficult. Their suggested workaround is to export to Excel then sort which produces a report that is no longer user friendly. Their word processing function is difficult to use and requires the use of third party software to format which itself is challenging and produces poor results. Lastly, as the software is web based, storEDGE is plagued by snail like speeds and links timing out.

Holly from Two Men & A Truck

Great Software - Great Support!

After extensive searching for a software to help automate and organize our storage facility, I finally choose StoreEdge. Our facility is a bit non conventional in that we have a warehouse and storage vaults, and some customers may have multiple Vaults (units), so adapting the software to our specific needs was a little challenging, but the tech support was great! They helped me through the whole process, showing me ways to adapt the software to meet our needs. I still have issues with the software that are very annoying, but this is directly related to the way we do business and not the software itself. They are constantly doing updates and bug fixes and I have already seen changes and additions to the software that were suggested when we first signed on. The reporting features are good but would like to see more customization in reporting. Overall, I feel we get a great value for the money.

Pros

Ease of use, Visually pleasant, Tech support is always available, helpful and pleasant to speak with.

Cons

Reporting - There is not enough customization in reporting. Customer invoicing and statements are a bit confusing when prorating is being done (the daily, prorated rate does not show up, only the regular monthly amount, followed by the prorated TOTAL. It does not show the customer how we came up with that total).

Danielle from Byrd's Mini Storage

My experience with StorEdge has for the most part been an easy and pleasurable experience with ease.

I'm not certain of the full benefits from this software honestly because I'm just an employee and I'm a fairly new employee to my company. It was already set up before I started working here. But from my own personal experience with working with it I benefit from the ease of using it. It walks you through step by step in the move in process and is easily understandable on what I'm looking at and the steps it takes to move in my customers. Plus when I had only one issue it took StorEdge no time at all to get on top of it and fix it for me and now it works smooth with no complaints

Pros

What I like most about this software... For me being new to computers and softwares it wasn't too difficult for me to learn how to use

Ciera from Constitution Place Self Storage

StorEDGE is an amazing software. It's easy to use but offers a variety of features!

Pros

I love how easy the system is to use. Not only that, but it is aesthetically pleasing as well. It's clearly on trend and looks up to date. I like how simple it is to navigate through the tasks bar and to find tenant information. On top of all of that, customer service is ALWAYS AMAZING. They are knowledgeable and if they do not know that answer right away, they are quick to find someone who does. I have never had a poor experience with customer service. They are kinda, respectful, patient, and overall wonderful people I enjoy asking for help whenever I need it. They made the transition into my current position as smooth as possible. I simply cannot rave about the customer service enough.

Cons

I know they are working on it right now, but the biggest lacking I can find is not having the ability to email our tenants mass custom emails. We have to create an email list ( which the system allows us to do) but then use a third party website to send mass emails to update tentants. I hope this features comes soon.

Alex from The Storage Mall, Gateway Storage Mall

Very Easy Cloud Based Software to Use

As an employee of The Storage Mall, we use Yardi as our software as we switched directly before the new software management came out. Once my father and I bought our own facility, I decided to try out the facility management software with StorEDGE because I liked the idea of a built in rental center. Now that I am using both Yardi and StorEDGE on a consistent basis for both companies, there is easily no comparison: StorEDGE blows the other providers out of the water. I am extremely happy that we made the switch and I am hoping to someday switch the other company over. I love the ease of connecting from online and not having to worry about downloading an application. The ability to pull up tenant information right from my phone is awesome., especially when I am not in the office. Also, the fact that we can E-sign from an iPad or through email has made our life extremely easy. There are definitely some small glitches here or there with this software being so new, but it is corrected in a timely manner that has never been a problem. Overall, very happy.

Pros

Easy connectivity, use on any device, simple to navigate.

Cons

Continual updating has lead to a lot of change, but easy to follow

Brent from Armored Self-Storage

An outstanding web-based Self-Storage software solution!

We have been using storEDGE for close to eight months now and it's been great. We were looking for a web-based program having been with the standalone version of sitelink for 8 years and did a lot of comparisons between both sitelink and storEDGE's online offerings. We decided to go with storEDGE and it's been great. The set-up was effortless, and they took care of the whole process. Once we were up and running, anytime we have a question we can call and their Customer Service reps are more than happy to help us out and take care of whatever issue we're having or walk us through whatever part of the software we're having trouble with. They always answer the phones ready to help and without any attitude! And lastly, the software itself is very modern and easy to use. Being web-based, we're able to have the program running on both computers at the same time in our office which is great, as well as our office iPad. And one thing I really loved was that the team at storEDGE seems to release updates and tweaks about every couple weeks to keep things running smooth and introduce new features to the software. We chose to have them build our website as well, so our storEDGE management software integrates perfectly with the website they built to allow for even more features! I really can't say enough great things about storEDGE, it really is a great solution for those looking to move to a web-based software platform.

Pros

Modern interface, and ease of use. Autopay with credit card billing. And with our website integration, their tenant portal is very useful!

Cons

On occasion the storEDGE site may be unavailable for 5-10 minutes, but it's usually fixed very quickly. Thankfully it doesn't happen too often.

Michael from Bristol Storage

Very happy with product and customer service.

Switched from stand alone desktop management system (from the industry leader) when we took over this facility. StorEdge product seemed to be best choice given our plans for the facility. We were looking to run this property remotely a good portion of the time as well as streamline all the office functions. A web based system was a must have in our eyes because of the need to manage remotely. Having the ability to combine the management system, website setup/design and online payment was also important as we wanted to drive occupancy and rates up quickly. StorEdge customer service is always quick to respond to queries and provide resolutions. We may quibble with StorEdge over what change or improvement should be given high priority but overall very pleased with their dedication to maintaining a friendly ecommerce experience for the tenant and operator. Newest upgrade of having customers Esign their move in documents is great for smaller facilities that do not maintain office hours all week. Not quite a paperless system yet but moving closer.

Jonathan from A-Key Storage

Industry: Facilities Services

Love the software and the ability to get in touch with support!

When we first started, we were running Storage Commander for our 2 facilities. There were a lot of hang-ups we were having, so when we bought a third site, we new we needed a change. We tried StorEdge out for the new site and quickly realized that it was everything we wanted. With the promise of a facility map and other changes (which have been made and they are sweet!) We switched over a total of 3 sites and 700+ units to StorEdge with hardly any snags. We are very pleased with the software and the developers who are constantly looking for new ways to improve and make the interface more all-inclusive and user friendly. Thank you for always listening, looking for solutions to any problem that comes up, and having a kick-butt team!

Pros

Ease of use, functionality, switching between facilities, corporate wide reports and numbers, online renter's portal, and integration

Great Product - Always room to improve

Daily tracking measurements, ease of access

Pros

I like the ease of use. I think that the creators of StorEdge truly know how to create a management platform and they customize their platform and reports to the needs of different customers which I think is really impressive because every owner and operator is focusing on different things at the end of the day and have different priorities.

Cons

While I think that StorEdge has their technology and evolution to keep up with industry standards down pat, I do think they have a long way to go in terms of aligning better with the goals of the industry. They need more storage-centric people who have been in the industry for years and know how the field works in order to become the best.

Thea from Secure Space Self Storage

Industry: Security and Investigations

Very user friendly and GREAT customer service

storEDGE is very user friendly and intuitive. There are multiple ways to do things, which is helpful and its overall appearance is great. The Customer Service is amazing, I have had more then my fair share of questions and they are always quick to answer and work on issues I may be experiencing. They do consistent updates to the software to continue to improve it and make the user experience for us the business and our tenants better. The only reason for the star reduction is that there have been a few bugs that have taken some time to workout, but nothing I have experienced has made me want to switch to a different software company. If you are looking for a hosted software that is easy to use, looks good, and continues to improve I would highly suggest storEDGE!

Pros

Easy to use, looks great, intuitive, comprehensive, AMAZING customer service, and a total package.

Cons

Few bugs or limitations, namely in yield management.

Chris from Climate Control Mini Storage

storEDGE provides a convenient suite of tools to effectively manage any storage facility! One of the great features of storEDGE Management Software is the ability to create task lists and notes that can be shared across all users. This ability has made our facility more efficient and boosts communication between our staff members.

Pros

Cons

If I could say anything about what I personally like the least, it would have to be the fact that we can not click on a tenant's icon picture, to open a close-up of their image. Instead, we have to go through Documents which can take some time to load.

Jamie from Extra Self Storage

Industry: Facilities Services

Overall, my experience with StorEDGE has been pleasant.

Daily office functions and management of sites is much easier with the utilization of this software. I love that it allows for remote monitoring and support!

Pros

In comparison to the management software that I have had experience with, the StorEDGE program offers a wide variety of functions making the daily operations less complicated. The program is easy to manage remotely making the training of new employees a smoother process.

Cons

Their are some aspects of the program that seem to be set up specifically for large, high volume sites, which doesn't allow for smaller companies to utilize the program as it is meant to be used. A little more versatility within the program in certain aspects such as billing and financial reporting would be great.

Nikki from Empire Mini Storage

Easy to use and great customer support!

Pros

The software is easy to use, and has a lot of great features. The ability to text the customers straight from our software makes its so easy. I also love all of the different reports that I have access to with the click of a button. Like any new software, it has its quirks and hiccups. The difference though is that this company has their customer support system nailed to a tee!

Carrie from Central Storage

Great software

Meets our storage unit needs and we really like the gate software as well. The customer service reps always respond quickly.

Pros

Cons

They do not send you a notification when someone moves out and is hard to delete an existing customer if they send an inquiry.

Jason from Everkept Self Storage

Clunky and getting better.

The features are great however it seems none are fully implemented to a point where they are dependable and useful. I bought this software a couple of years ago for the Rental Center and it still has not proven dependable enough to use.

Pros

cutting edge features on a browser based platform

Cons

Rental Center has been a total let down as of today.

Adam from Attic Storage

Great Program

Absolutely blown away by customer service. They're always available and helpful. I really like the ease at which someone can take a payment, even if they're not super familiar with the program. Those are the two biggest things for me. There are some additional features I'd like to be able to have, but it's a minor complaint in the grand scheme of things, especially because they're adding new features all the time.

Pros

Ease of use, especially when taking payments.

Cons

There are a couple things missing that I'd like to be added, like the ability to change an occupant's address after they've moved out (for sending back deposits by check). New features are added all the time so it is a minor complaint

Wally from Uncle Johns RV Park and Mini Storage

Great to keep track of the different Profit Centers and post them into Quick Books.

Overall I have been very satisfied with the customer service and the product. I recommend it.

Pros

I have an RV Park with Self Storage. Essentially two different business. I needed a program that could separate the revenue by profit center. This program has worked without any hassle at all.

Melisa from Climate Self Storage

It is very user friendly and an understandable software.

you can pull up past customers that no longer store with us but are back to store again.

Pros

What i like the most is that you can see everything you do, down to the time you do it. you can right notes and reports are easy to pull up.

Cons

what i like least is sometime the system goes down and our CC on file don't get charged so me have to manually do them but when the system comes back i will double charge some of them again.

Baron from O'Connor Self Storage

Up front and easy

Storedge makes it really simple to see where my facility at any given time. I can see all my delinquents, my percentage occupied, who has been contacted, etc., all from the front page. What makes it even better is that I can see all of that information from any device that has access to the internet. Since the entire platform is web based, I can even charge payments remotely and update gate codes, if necessary. The only hiccup was during the transition, where payments were going to my old software. I do not know if anyone out there has a great checklist or process for transitioning software platforms, but there always seems to be SOMETHING that goes wrong. Storedge is easy to get a hold of and the software is straight forward to use. I particularly like that all communication is easily monitored between management and tenants using the software and that you can mark units as needing to be cleaned or repaired. All in all, it was a good switch.

Pros

Ease of use, functionality, ease of access

Cons

not so mobile friendly. transition to the software was not seamless.

Jennifer from Green Storage Plus

storEDGE helps me run my property efficiently.

Pros

Ease of use is exceptional. Extremely management friendly software. I like that I can use the software on my iPad while on property.

Cons

I have had a handful off issues with the software "freezing" during a move in and then have to start over.

Don from Marstalls Storage

I started managing my fathers storage business 14 months ago. He had everything on paper.

Pros

I like that I can log in anywhere from any computer. Being web based is a great asset. I have been out of town and can still rent a locker over the phone and with an i-pad. Technical support is always very helpful and patient with my lack of computer knowledge.

Cons

I still have clients that are not easily able to set up a login and pay online. Our security deposits don't show up on the lease. Now that I have been using the software for a few months, it would be nice to have a web seminar to show me details that I might be missing.

Penny from Columbia Storage-Bordentown

storEDGE has been a breeze using. I highly recommend this software.

Pros

The ease of being able to see and find all that I need on the "dash" and the developers are always available to listen to our ideas, as it is us managers who use the software daily.

Cons

I can't think of any con's to tell you the truth. Using this software has been a pleasure. Like I said, if we think of any new feature, just tell a developer and it won't be too long until it is rolled out.

Penny from Columbia Storage Group- Bordentown/Jobstown

storEDGE is all that and more

I have been using storEDGE since June of 2016. The ease of locating the reports is wonderful. Moving tenants in and seeing their account and the entire history is all put together very nicely. The one thing that I also am enjoying is their customer service, and the fact that they listen to our ideas.

Pros

Being able to see a tenants entire history and everything that goes along with a particular tenant. Payment history, tenant notes.

Cons

I wish for the ability to add a note to the tenants account from the past due page. I can view notes but would love to be able to add new note.

Jodi from Bella Vista Storage

Overall its pretty good

We have had some problems along the way, but the customer support is usually good to work with. Lidia has been a huge help when ever we have called. The software is fairly easy to use. There are times where the software is down for a few hours during the day, and it creates an inconvenience for us, but overall we are fairly satisfied.

Pros

We like that it is web based, and that we can usually access it from anywhere. This software is really easy to use, and it looks really nice. We also really like the setup for giving refunds when they move out. It makes it really easy becuase the software prorated it for us, and we can either credit back to their credit card, or send a check. We also like that you are continually working on it to make it better.

Cons

There have been times when the software has shut down for a few hours during the day. It makes it hard because when it is web based like that and the website is down, we have no way to help our customers when they come in. Also there have been some glitches were it will randomly change a customer's rate up or down, it confuses both us, and our customers.

Allie from Medina Lake Mini Storage, LLC.

Industry: Warehousing

Our billing & payment processing has made a complete turn around for the good..

I appreciate how helpful customer support is, this is the best value for the money, saves much time with accounts receivable.

Pros

automatic billing and ability to collect from Credit cards

Cons

wish it could fill out TSSA foms

Nothing but great things

Pros

It is constantly evolving and upgrading to adhere to the ever-changing industry and technology that supports it.

Cons

In the beginning it was a lot of open promises about reporting and changes that were going to be made to the software without avail - however the pace has been picked up and the customer service is amazing

LYNDA from FIVE STAR STORAGE

Some Great Features

The best part of this software is the Dash Board. You can see all of your statistics at a glance. We have always had great customer service, with fast response time, when an issue arises. StorEDGE does have some great features such as the Task List, Reports & easy move in.

Pros

Task list, Dash statistics & reports.

Cons

No Blue Moon Lease Software integration. No capability to print large maps of the property.

Chris from Climate Control Mini Storage

Superb Support!

Pros

My favorite thing about working with storEDGE is the ability to work with their amazing customer service. If I ever have a question or need some assistance, they are right there! I can't thank them enough.

Cons

My only complaint at the moment is that WordPress has not been integrated yet... I can't wait!

Francis from Superior Self Storage of Wichita, LLC

85% of the software works great! The other 15% is little items that should be in place but are not.

Minimum training time for employees and excellent help when they need it as well as myself. This is our first storage facility and other than a few minor things that are to be expected with any software, it has made keeping track of the facility go very smoothly. Also, the confirmed delivery and read status of email is great!

Pros

The dashboard - Makes it easy to look at metrics that matter, like move ins-outs, past due %, etc. I love the actual layout. It makes it easy to navigate and is not cumbersome like other softwares I demoed. Main categories to the right and specific tabs are always in front of you. Reports - There a good number of practical reports that you can run to look how the facility is doing.

Cons

Just little things that just aren't there or haven't made it to development yet. For instance, if I click on the easy, accessible button to see a tenant's current statement it does not give me an option to email it to the tenant after the pdf is generated. I would also like the tenant notes and the unit notes to be more blatant to the user of which one you are using. It makes sense after a while, but I always have to remind my employees that both of them exist.

Intuitive, clean interface. Great for multi-store operators.

Pros

Very easy to learn due to user friendly interface.

Cons

Reporting is not always accurate. Scope of data is also limited compared to competing products.

Kelley from JH Livingston

I have been using the software for just under a year and I have seen many improvements!

Pros

Ease of being able to enter payments, the ability to pull various reports. The availability to have more than 1 facility easily accessible. That it is web-based, so it can be accessed when away from my desk.

Cons

I would love for the software to integrated with QuickBooks! I know it is not an accounting software, but some things don't seem to "finalize" until after the end of the month. I would love to be able to see daily how much we have in prepaids.

nicole from Attic Mini Storage

Overall its a great product with online access for customers

Pros

We really enjoy the online access for customers that allows them to make payments without having to call or come in, the printable facility maps have been helpful as well.

Cons

Missing a few features like being able to add additional units to current customers or reserve units that have move out notices.

Love the web based platform

Pros

We swtiched from another platform that would crash when the internet would stop. This being web based allows me to pick up where I left off on my cell phone when that happens. I can also check the management reports when i'm away from the office.

Cons

The reminders screen is hard to remember as the tab off to the side isn't something I think about. I wish there was a way to put the reminders on the dash so it is the first thing you see.

Our website never looked so good.

The best thing about working with StorEdge is the simplicity. They make it very easy to ask any questions, navigate the website and make adjustments.

Pros

Cons

Some design limitations but I believe theh are working on altering their offerings to account for a more creative website.

Rebecca from Advantage Self Storage

Industry: Facilities Services

Very easy to use, has boosted our business.

SO many. Our monthly rentals have increased, our profits have increased and our tenants are happier with our overall service because of the help of the software.

Pros

Cons

There is not much I don't like about the software. They are constantly fixing any glitches that it might have and are responsive when we need help.

Norma from Extra Self Storage

Industry: Warehousing

Makes my job easier and faster on a daily basis.

Makes my job so much easier than the software that we used prior to purchasing StorEdge's software.

Pros

I things that I like most about the software is that it is User Friendly, the reports are easy to read at a glance.

Cons

Once a note is written and saved you can not delete the note or edit the note. Also, on the Filtered Units by Group for the available units, I feel that there is to much information that is not needed when you are printing it for size/price list.

Amanda from AZ Log & Timberworks/Country Storage

Work with this software on a daily basis. Very user friendly.

The notifications to tenants is much easier to control and verify, payments are easier to make as well.

Pros

The fact that it is web based is very nice. The ease of taking payments is also helpful. The reports are easy to get to and have the relevant information.

Cons

Would like to see if the "Delinquent" status could be automatically removed when a payment is made. Would also like to see the documents uploaded to an account listed with the tenants information.

Amanda from Country Storage

Quirks

The program has a lot to offer and as I use it more, the more I find how easy it is to use.

Pros

Dynamic, easy to use. Very comprehensive.

Jessica from Climate Self Storage

Industry: Facilities Services

Easy to use and very fast costumer service.

Super easy to use.

Pros

More that one way to input information. Not like other software that you have to follow specific steps to do a specific task.

Cons

The least thing to like about this software is that there is no account information on the receipts that you send to costumers.

Jim from Clarence Secure Storage

Industry: Packaging and Containers

Technical support outstanding!!! I have asked for modification and reports, poor response to complet

Overall a very good system. Installation and training were very good. Again, Technical both for the Management Software and Website have been outstanding. I have recommended to others.

Pros

Ease of use and support both for Management Software and Websits.

Cons

To add reports of make minor changes to the system. IE, I have reservation fee that the accounting on the receipt has not been corrected. Also, I have asked for a P & L statement on monthly Sales, NO communication of status.